Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 216786 times)

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3495 on: October 01, 2026, 12:37:52 PM »
September was pretty good for me getting some projects done I'm on a roll now so I'll see what else I can do going into October
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3496 on: October 02, 2026, 05:52:50 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Money, thanks!): You get roped into a celeb scavenger hunt you have a team of 4 celebs to get the job done but one of them is more interested in having sex while the others run around who's the celeb crew?
I'm going with Salma Hayek, Christina Hendricks, Jennifer Lopez and Sofia Vergara as the celeb who wants to have sex.
Now it's time for the first Thursday of the month appeal for questions from the community!
We sitting pretty for the rest of the year, so let your brain recharge until 2027.
But, if you do come up with a question between now and then, DM me.
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3497 on: October 02, 2026, 12:48:20 PM »
Oh man I remember this one for my crew I'm going with Christina Aguilera, Bella Thorne, Kylie Jenner, and Lucy Pinder and Lucy is the frisky one
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3498 on: October 03, 2026, 04:01:52 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I'm gonna do some writing and, if all goes well, I'm gonna get back into Yakuza!
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3499 on: October 03, 2026, 04:29:45 AM »
Well I finally finished my latest project but I need sleep before I post it so it should be up by lunch beyond that I've started getting my next story underway a fun sibling rivalry romp with Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner "Fever dream #5" this might take a while
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3500 on: October 04, 2026, 05:13:22 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the weekly free space, have fun talking about whatever.
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3501 on: October 04, 2026, 12:36:23 PM »
For my free space item I'm happy to announce that I found my stash of story idea that went missing 4 months ago with some great stuff after I'm done with my current project I'll be diving into another wacky romp with Taylor Swift as a celeb landlord
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3502 on: October 05, 2026, 04:23:34 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
I'm gonna be writing!
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3503 on: October 05, 2026, 05:16:24 AM »
Got a lot on my plate this week I'll see what writing I  can get done
 
The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3504 on: Today at 05:32:17 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Congratulations are in order because you've been cast as the lead actor in the film adaptations of both The Incomparable Atuk and A Confederacy of Dunces...who are you going to ask to give the eulogy at your funeral?
I'd probably ask my closest friend in this world: My MP3 player with no internal memory!
 

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #3505 on: Today at 05:54:19 AM »
For my version I would want Kat Dennings since she looks good in black I'm pretty sure the turnout would be big even if she did overshadow my big sendoff
 

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr