Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Charli and Bebe Ride the Caro Lines  (Read 28969 times)

Blocboy VC

Charli and Bebe Ride the Caro Lines
« on: July 01, 2023, 06:05:41 PM »
Celebs Featured: Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha, Caroline Polachek, Caroline (Carobae) Baker, Paige (Xylo) Duddy

Author’s Note: Huge thanks to my friend Taylor for one, being a great friend, and two, explaining and helping me with the clothing the women wear. It was a huge help. Couldn’t have done it without her. Also, try to spot the few song references I’ve placed throughout the story.

It was a Friday night in a club, and close friends Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha and Caroline Polachek were out drinking and just enjoying themselves after a long week of work in the studio. Charli was the most intoxicated of the three women, having downed at least four bottles of some expensive drink that the others didn’t know what it was. They assumed it must have been some British drink or something. She’d let them try some, but after Bebe said it was too dry and Caroline almost threw up on the table, Charli decided to keep it to herself for now.

“I don’t know how you’re still drinking that stuff.” Bebe said, still in shock how Charli could drink so much of what she could only describe as something that tasted like unsauced pasta in a drink form. She knew her tolerance was the worst of the three of them, so kept to just simple drinks, mostly the sweeter ones. Caroline who sat next to her kept drinking full bottles of wine, although seemed to be trying to pace herself.

“I agree. I still don’t get why you didn’t like this wine, though. It’s so good. There’s so much flavor, I can feel it going into my soul.”

“I’ll take some, if you don’t mind.” Charli said, reaching for the bottle in Caroline’s hand. Caroline didn’t want to let go of it, but after a struggle Bebe thought was pretty funny, Charli brought the bottle to her lips and began to drink. “Fuck this shit is good. Come on, Be, try some.” Charli passed the bottle to Bebe, who reluctantly started to drink it.

“Hmm, not bad. A little strong for me, but it’s good.”

“Little Miss Lightweight can’t handle a little wine? You really need to drink more. We’re here, at the club, get your drink on.” Caroline said while taking her wine bottle back from Charli. Bebe then slowly sipped more of her own drink, trying to block the other two out. Before she could let Charli get in a joke at her expense, she chugged down the drink she had.

“That’s what I’m talking about! The bee comes out of its cocoon!” Caroline was much more excited now.

“Bees don’t go into cocoons, that’s caterpillars, love.” Charli said, somehow managing to correct the less drunk Caroline on her insect mix up.

“Whatever. Go back to drinking your British thing. That stuff tastes like a dessert.”

“Caroline, how drunk are you? That’s twice you’ve mixed something up in less than thirty seconds. Guess all those flavors in your wine went to your brain instead of your soul.” Bebe knew it wasn’t a great comeback, but one, she was actually concerned for her friend, and two, the alcohol was making it difficult for her to think of a comeback in the first place. After the three got served some more drinks, they noticed a woman who appeared to be drinking alone in a corner. She seemed to be trying her best to stay out of the way of everyone. Her outfit, consisting of  blue jeans, a crop-top with a dark hoodie and a pair of some nice looking black Adidas samba shoes, showed that she was clearly not one to draw attention to herself. What did draw attention to her from all three women, aside from her general demeanor was her neon pink hair.

Charli, being the most outgoing of the trio decided to walk up to her. “Hey, you. You mind coming over and sharing a drink with me and my girls? Name’s Charli.” She said as she gave the other woman a handshake.

“Uh, I’m not sure. I’m Caroline, but most people call me Caro. I’m not really the drinking type. I’m just here to drink myself stupid so I can forget about some shit I gotta do for my album that I really don’t wanna do. The label is breathing down my neck here.”. Charli could tell that this woman was pretty annoyed, so tried her best to help. She knew the music industry well, so figured she could give her some tips and maybe get her to join in on a little activity she’d been cooking up in her head. Caro looked Charli up and down. She could tell that this woman loved black, making her own dark clothing seem about as pink as her own hair. Her hair, crop-top and cargo pants were all exceptionally black, the same for her high heels. Her bubbly smile was a huge contrast from all the black, making Caro think she must be drunk already. From her experiences, most people who wore that much black were just as antisocial as her. Either that, or they were going through a goth faze. After another look at Charli, Caro decided to bite the bullet and drink with her and whoever her girls were, maybe drinking with other people could help her loneliness.

“Sure, I guess I’ll drink with you guys for a bit, not like I’m doing anything else.” Caro said. As they walked back to the table, Caro’s eyes roamed over the other two women there. One of them, the one sitting across from Charli had ombre hair, being dark with blonde ends. Caro could tell that this girl took her hair very seriously, and would also admit she was a bit jealous just by looking at her. She wore a white crop-top which contrasted Charli’s black one very nicely in her opinion, a pare of black high-waisted shorts and a huge black belt and pare of black boots. She’d say that she gave off witch vibes, but not like a mean one, more of a friendly witch that would help you cast a spell against those that have wronged you. Turning her attention to the woman sitting to her right side, Caro noticed that unlike the other two, this girl’s hair was very, very blonde. She was also much, much curvier than the other two. She was wearing a jumpsuit, probably to show off her figure, and really, Caro couldn’t blame her for that, even if it was weird club-going attire. The blonde having the top few buttons undone was a nice bonus though, giving Caro a generous eyeful of her cleavage. Her high heels she was wearing were also pretty nice, managing to make her legs and thighs seem even thicker, even though she was still sitting down.

“This is Caroline, and that’s Bebe.” Charli said, with Caro shaking the hands of the other two.

“Girl, you look Adderall.” Caroline said. Caro got a shocked and weirded out look on her face, being confused by her word choice.

“What? I don’t even do any drugs like that. I mean I smoke a little and I’ve tried some things in the past, but do I really look like I’m on pills?”

Charli decided to correct Caroline once again, she didn’t want to scare the new girl off, her plan wouldn’t work that way. “She meant to say ethereal I’m pretty sure. She gets a bit weird when she’s drunk, she messes up her words a lot.”

“Thank god. By the way, my name’s Caroline too, but people usually call me Caro.” Caro said. Caroline laughed before handing Caro her wine bottle. “That’s not strong enough.” Caro said as she grabbed some of all three drinks before mixing them all together in her cup and starting to drink them.

“Girl, are you insane?” Charli asked. Even though Charli was the one who was usually fine with mixing all kinds of drinks together just to see how they’d taste, consequences be damned, she did have limits. Caroline and Bebe were equally shocked. Caroline almost wanted to cry, her wine was special to her, seeing it being used like that slightly hurt her feelings, even if it was a hot girl creating what she’d describe as an unholy abomination.

“I can take you to the bathroom to throw up if you need it.” Bebe offered. Charli noticed that Caro and Bebe’s eyes sort of locked onto each other as they met, everything was going great. She knew that the bathroom offer wasn’t just to help her in case of throwing up, she knew Bebe might attempt to do other things with Caro if both of them were down. She couldn’t have that though. Not yet at least.

“Let me try some.” Caroline said, reaching for Caro’s cup. She took a swig, and surprisingly seemed to be enjoying it. “The favor really has a peach to it. I never even thought of mixing that stuff together.”

Caro just laughed at Caroline’s word mix up. The two decided that next club night, they’d make a drinking game out of it, take a shot every time Caroline messed up a word. Caro had only just met these three, but after a while and a few more cups of whatever concoction she had managed to create by mixing the three women’s drinks together, she felt right at home with them. She seemed drawn to Bebe the most out of the three. Her just overall more chill vibe was really comforting, not to mention she was amazing to look at.

“Girls, I have an idea.” Charli said, a clear sign of excitement in the sing-song like tone she was talking in.

“Does it have anything to do with the way those two are undressing each other with everything but their hands?” Caroline asked, noticing Caro and Bebe’s obvious attraction to each other. She could tell that both of them were nervous to even attempt to kiss the other though, she figured that some light teasing would lighten the mood.

“Wh-what do you mean?” Bebe said, clearly stammered. Even if she tried to hide her attraction for Caro, her blushing like a tomato at being called out did little to hide anything.

“Anyway, my idea is this. Since those two are ninety nine  percent going to fuck each other as soon as we leave here, how about the four of us have a little competition? We split off in groups of two, have sex and whoever cums first has to pay for drinks next club night. I’ll make the phone call to get some cameras so we know what the other group is doing, no cheating on my watch!” Charli said, pulling out her phone. Before Caro or Bebe could protest, Charli called a contact saved as Hot Bitch X in her phone and made sure to put her phone on speaker.

“Yo, X, what’s up? I need a favor from you, if you don’t mind.”

“Hey Charli. What is it? You in the mood to make some more home videos with someone? I just bought like six new cameras.”

“Kind of. Me and a few friends are gonna have a sex competition. Losers have to pay for drinks next club night. I’d ask you if you wanna join, but throwing a fifth member in here wouldn’t work. Sorry.”

“Oo, nice. I’ll be right there. Just text me the location and I’ll be there with a couple cameras. On one condition. You send me your tape when you’re done.”

“Deal. Caroline won’t mind. Right, Caroline?”

“Nope. I’ll be sure to make some really silly faces to ruin the mood for you though.” Caroline said, managing to get a full sentence out while drunk.

After hanging up, Caro had questions. “Who was that?” she asked.

“That was Xylo. She’s a singer like us. She’s really good with cameras, she’s given us a few to film sex tapes and such with over the years.”

“Why can’t you just keep the ones she’s already given you?”

“Her rules say that we can’t keep the cameras, just the tapes  and such. We have to give them back or else. I’m not sure what the else is, but I don’t wanna know. It’s probably like drinking ten cups of that thing you’re drinking.” Charli said, looking over at the last of Caro’s drink that she was attempting to give to Bebe. Bebe eventually gave in and took a sip, only to unsurprisingly spit it right out.

“So who’s going with who?” Caroline asked. “I feel like if we don’t let those two fuck, they’ll kill us both.” She said to Charli.

“So I guess that means we get to fuck again. Nice! It’s been like a couple months since we last fucked.”

“No fair! You two clearly have an advantage.” Bebe said. She did really really want to be with Caro, she didn’t want to pay for drinks next club night though, and knowing Charli and Caroline’s sexual history made it almost certain she’d lose.

“It’s OK.” Caro said, placing a hand on top of Bebe’s. She then leaned over and without thinking, kissed her. Both of them were getting into it now, although the loosening up from the alcohol most certainly helped things along. The group then left, ready to meet Charli’s camera dealer outside. A black Lamborghini pulled up, a woman  getting out of it.  She was a blonde similar to Bebe although she had bangs, she was dressed in all black like Charli, wearing a black bralette, black pants and a black leather jacket. She walked up to Charli and gave her a bone-crushing hug.

“Charli, girl, I’ve missed you!” the woman said.

“I missed you too, Xylo. You mind letting go? Having trouble breathing.” Xylo then let go to let Charli catch her breath. “So, you’ve got the cameras? We’ll just need two.” Charli said, getting back to the reason Xylo was here in the first place. Without saying anymore, Xylo handed Charli two cameras. They were slightly bulky, but weren’t exceptionally crazy to set up.

“Be sure to get those back to me in one piece.” Xylo said.

“If I break the one Caroline and I are using, you have permission to punch me in the face.” Charli said. The look on her face showed she meant it too. Xylo knew that the cameras were in good hands. Even if she wasn’t a hundred percent sure on that new girl who was trying her best to hide behind Bebe so as to not be seen, she had a good feeling about her. She gave Charli another hug then hopped in her Lamborghini and left. The four women, after discussing who’d be at who’s houses, got in their cars and were off for an unforgettable night.

Charli and Caroline went to one of Charli’s houses. They both knew their way around the place, so headed right for the bedroom. As much as they wanted to, they couldn’t start right away. They had to get the OK from the other two first. They decided to kill the time by making out, both of them being extremely familiar with the other woman’s lips already. Caroline tried to reach for Charli’s shirt, although got her hand slapped away. Charli decided to set the camera up. After fiddling with it for a bit, she finally got everything into place. She always loved how Xylo was there if she needed anything, but when it came to the things she’d give, at least in terms of objects, she’d give no instructions. She started laughing, remembering a specific product Xylo had given her.

“Are you laughing about the time Xylo gave you that stove a few years back? You almost burned down your house when you tried to set it up. Thank god I was there to help you put out the fire.” Caroline said, now laughing just as much as Charli was. They eventually got a message from Bebe, saying they were ready to go.

With Bebe and Caro, they had finally gotten the camera set up, although hadn’t pressed record yet. One reason was the big one, they weren’t allowed to, but the other was Caro’s extreme nervousness. “I’ll be here to guide you every step of the way. You can trust me. If I do something you don’t like, just tell me right away. I want you to enjoy this just as much me. Ever been with another woman before?” Bebe asked.

“Oh yeah, lots of times. But none as famous as you though. I don’t want to mess this up or anything. You’re also really hot and…” Bebe cut off Caro’s doubts with a kiss which she eagerly reciprocated. Bebe then got a text from Charli saying her and Caroline were ready to go.

Charli got right down to business, kissing Caroline like her life depended on it. Caroline went right for Charli’s shirt, easily removing it along with her bra. She began to feel up Charli’s tits, massaging them and kissing them as she’d done many times before. Charli always liked how Caroline payed special attention to her breasts. Most of the people she’d been with before and since, with a few exceptions, usually went right for everything lower down without paying her top half any love or attention. Charli took this time to remove Caroline’s own crop-top, marveling at the fact she decided to go braless tonight.

“As much as I love your mouth on my tits, we should move on. Or see how the other two are doing, we don’t wanna lose and cum before they do. You know I can cum just by having my tits played with.”.

With Bebe and Caro, they had hardly progressed passed kissing. Bebe knew Caro was still super nervous, so wanted to ease her into things. She slowly moved a hand to Caro’s hoodie, which Caro didn’t object to. She then took off Caro’s hoodie and crop-top, while also removing the top half of her jumpsuit so they’d be on more equal footing. Both women admired the other’s breasts and stomach, with Caro’s eyes moving down to look at Bebe’s abs in particular.

“You like what you see?” Bebe asked.

“Fuck yeah.” Caro said as she began to kiss everywhere she could on Bebe. Although she couldn’t worship her body as much as she wanted, on an account of noticing Charli had removed Caroline’s shorts and was now beginning to remove her panties.

“How’d she take off that huge belt of her’s?” Caro asked.

“I’ve only been with her once, but Charli said it’s pretty easy once you know her like she does.” Bebe said, stopping herself from reminiscing on the memory of that one party where like half of the women they knew in the industry pretty much flooded the host’s house with pool water while also breaking nearly every bed in the place from everyone having constant sex.

Caroline began to remove Charli’s pants, while also watching Bebe and Caro on the camera. The joys of technology. She then realized this was a bad idea, because Bebe had finished removing her suit and was beginning to take off Caro’s jeans. Caroline sprang into action, taking off Charli’s pants plus everything else she was wearing and tossed it all somewhere in the room. As much as she wanted to draw everything out, making it so Bebe or Caro would have to cum before her or Charli had even gotten off once, hornieness won out in the end. She admired Charli’s legs as she kissed them. She didn’t want to eat her out right away.

Bebe and Caro had actually managed to move things along quite quickly, with both being naked now. Caro went right for Bebe’s thighs and pussy, loving how thick she was. Thick thighs really did save lives. She felt like Bebe’s thighs could probably crush her as she ate her out, that’d be a fantastic way to go. Bebe was clearly enjoying Caro’s mouth, if the moans she was making were any indication. She might have been nervous at first, but Bebe knew just what to do with people like her to make them feel more comfortable. As Bebe was being eaten out, Caro’s phone sounded with that pesky message notification sound. She wanted to ignore it, Bebe’s thighs clamping more around her head making her want to just stay here between the thick singer’s legs forever, competition be damned, but she figured it might be important. So she reluctantly checked her messages. It was from Charli. It said something about playing with Bebe’s hair while she ate her out because having her hair played with was a kink for her. Clearly Charli was trying to get her and Bebe to lose, although the thought of playing with Bebe’s hair did sound pretty fun and cute. So she decided to give it a try. Her and Bebe switched positions, Bebe’s head between Caro’s legs while Caro played with Bebe’s hair. She noticed that it seemed to make Bebe move around, so she figured she’d get her to hopefully not go near her most sensitive spots while she waited for Caroline to make Charli cum. Bebe though, while she loved having her hair played with, knew Charli had to be up to something. Caroline was far too much of a rule follower to do something like this. She knew Caro didn’t know about all her kinks, so the Brit was to blame. She’d get her back. She knew just what to do. She removed her face from Caro’s legs despite the expletive filled protest from her and went to her phone to text a special contact. She sent the message, not expecting a reply for a bit. To her shock, she got one right away. The contact would do everything Bebe wanted, as long as she got twenty bucks for it. Charli might have said no cheating on her watch, but she herself broke that rule, Bebe was just tipping the scale back in her favor. This would probably break Charli and Caroline. If not, she had other plans for sure. She wouldn’t let herself and Caro lose.

Charli got a text on her phone right as Caroline was eating her out.

“Fuck, I don’t wanna get up and answer that.” The succession of about three more dings made it clear that she’d have to do what she didn’t want to though, so she, clearly annoyed, tapped Caroline on her head, letting her know to remove herself from between her legs. She checked her phone, seeing a few messages from Xylo of all people. They were all video files. She let them play, not really looking at the titles.

The first video showed Xylo laying spread eagle on her bed, her bralette and black mini skirt she was wearing in the process of being slowly removed. The look in her eyes was clear. She knew what she was doing in this position. She knew how to tease people, especially Charli and Caroline and was working that ability to her advantage. Charli then pressed play on the next video. Xylo was still in the same position, her flexibility clearly showing. Her clothes were on the floor now. She was full on masturbating. The look in her eyes somehow was more lustful than the last one. This caused Caroline to get even hornier, so she grabbed Charli, threw her down on the bed and ate her out while the videos played back. Charli came, indicating that these two were the losers of the competition.

Bebe and Caro, knowing that they’d most likely won, decided to get back to where they started, with Caro eating Bebe out. Bebe eventually came, her giving lots of praise to Caro throughout certainly helping with her reaching climax quicker. As she came down from her high, she got a call from Charli, so decided to answer it.

“You bitch! You cheated!” Charli’s heavily accented voice sounded through the phone.

“And you didn’t? You told Caro about my hair thing! I was just getting even. Did you even see the titles of the videos?”

“I wasn’t thinking. The horny was taking over my mind.”. Charli did look over the titles after talking to Bebe a bit more. She should’ve known better than to open them. They were called “Thanks Blondey, Now Where’s My Twenty Bucks?” And “Sorry, Charli and Caroline, But You’re Paying For Drinks Next Time.

“Well played.” Caroline said.

“Hey Caroline, since you’ve got like the whole witch vibe thing going on, think you could cast a spell that’d make me like as hot as Bebe?” Caro asked.

“Sorry, can’t do that. But I think you’re still ethereal just the way you are.” Caroline reassured her. The four of them eventually went their separate ways, promising to meet up again very soon.

The End
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 02:01:52 PM by Blocboy VC »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, St Clair2, Dexter07, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, Redstarunleashed, hour

Re: Charli and Bebe Ride the Caro Lines
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 10:54:19 AM »
Interesting story with a variety of different singers.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 05:38:24 PM »
Interesting story with a variety of different singers.
Thanks. It just sort of all came together all at once.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 04:58:49 AM »
That was fun.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2023, 11:13:08 AM »
That was fun.
I agree. Easily one of the stories I'm most prowd of. I had a ton of fun writing it.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA