Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Perks of Being a Podcaster  (Read 64187 times)

Craz

Re: The Perks of Being a Podcaster
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 07:20:39 AM »
That was good. I wasn’t sure which girl he would have we not with Hallie or Selena

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2019, 12:10:07 PM »
Good story. Always great to have another Hailee story for me to fulfill my fix.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2019, 05:54:03 PM »
Well done!  Another fantastic chapter, and Hailee is always a treat.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, MiamiLyfe

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2019, 11:58:01 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster
by MaxwellLord
(MF, Oral, HJ, MFF, anal, cons)
Chapter 23: Hailee Steinfeld and Taylor Swift

"I really wish this didn't have to end," I said. It was around ten o'clock and I was in bed, holding Hailee close to me. Our time together was growing short, at least for the moment. The week we'd had together was nothing short of amazing, and I'm talking well beyond the sex. We'd actually gotten surprisingly. The night before, we hadn't even had sex, we just fell asleep together. And that was great. Surprisingly so. Now it was coming to a temporary end. I might have been holding a little tighter as a result.

"It doesn't have to," she said kissing my chest. Hailee rolled over slight, her arms folded on my waist and her head resting on them. "Not yet anyway. Because....you could always come to New York with me...be my date for Gigi's birthday party."

"Hailee, I'd love to...but there's this pesky thing called work I have to do..."

"Yeah, and you can do that after." She got on top of me, straddling me in an insanely cute way. Not ready for action but still looking insanely desirable in her t-shirt and boy shorts she was wearing.  "The party is on Monday. So...we take a plane now so we have Sunday to relax before the party...probably crash at Taylor's or get a hotel room....where we have a little private time...and I get to show off the piece of ass I'm dating on my arm the whole night at the party."

"Oh, so all I am is a piece of ass?" I asked.

"Oh, of course not....but mostly, yeah." Her smile gave way into a laugh as she leaned over to kiss me. "Come on...say yes....I'll even buy your plane ticket....first class, right next to mine..."

"Well if I'm going to go I'm buying my own."

"No you're not," she said. "Bart, you pretty much bought or made very single meal we had while I was here and since I wasn't staying at a hotel, and let's be honest even without that I'm not hurting for cash, I'm buying your ticket. And as a bonus I'm pretty sure you can get an interview out of Taylor while you're their since you're friends with her and I'm friends with her and she just can't say no to a double team like that. So...with all that being said, will you take me to the party? Like a real deal date?" She fluttered her eyelashes in an exaggerated way, adding a bit of humor to her sincere question.

"How can I say no?" I asked, getting a giddy response from Hailee as she literally jumped off of me an on to the floor doing a little excited happy dance.

"This is GREAT!" she said. "I'm going to go book the flight RIGHT now!" She leaned over again to give me a quick kiss before picking up her laptop and rushing to the kitchen table. Looks like the week just became a week and a half.

It didn't take too long for Hailee to book the flight. Once that was done it was a quick shower(plus a shave for me, the speediest round of packing I'd ever done, and we were off to the airport. After a bite to eat, because while neither of us were hurt for money neither of us wanted to plunk down fifteen bucks for a small soda at the airport.

Of course, once we got their the real waiting at the airport began. We didn't have luggage to check really, as we both had carry on only. But still, security lines, making our way halfway across the airport, it was a drag. Or honestly, it should have been. I honestly didn't notice. Hailee, just being around her, made that time go by fast. I can't think of a time we weren't holding each other's hand throughout the airport. It was an experience I hadn't had in a while.

So, while technically, yes,there was a wait, I didn't really notice it and went from sitting together in a cab to sitting together waiting for the plane to sitting together in first class, the only two people in the world on a somewhat crowded airplane to New York City.

We settled  in a pair of seats near the end of the first class section. I had the window seat while Hailee had the aisle. We were still hand in hand, Hailee giving mine a little squeeze to go along with her radiant smile.

“You know, and I can't believe I haven't said this earlier, but I like you with long hair,” she said. “I mean it's not crazy long but...” she reached to her hand from my  hand to my hair, playing with it a bit. “I'm not usually into that but on you...rawr!” she said, giggling after attempting to give a lioness roar.

“Thanks.” I replied. “Totally unintentional, just haven't really made time for a haircut.”

“Well, it's really sexy. I think so at least.”

“Great, so we're finally a matching pair of sexy beasts.”

“Totally,” she laughed, then squeezed my hand again. We took a few moments, just looking at each other's eyes before we were snapped out of it by the flight attendant.

“Sorry to interrupt,” she said, cordial and friendly as a flight attendant can be known to be. “Can I get you two anything, aside from a room of course?”

“Um, I think I could go for a sparkling water, “ said Hailee. “A lemon flavor if you got in. Oh, and one of those little plastic cup with the can. Babe, you want anything?”

“Uh, orange juice will work for me,” I told the flight attendant. “Thanks.”

“Of course, I'll be right back.”

“Orange juice?” Hailee asked, her tone matching the smirk on her face. “Not some soda with triple the lethal dose of caffeine and that would make a Red Bull look like water?”

“Well, I'm trying to be a bit more healthy.” I replied. “I mean my girlfriend's dad is a personal trainer, so I guess it only fits I try to be a bit more healthy to make that first meeting a bit smoother.”

“Did you just call me your girlfriend?”

I paused....because that's exactly what I did. I didn't even realize it. It just slipped out. Since I said it, I couldn't just back out of it. “i do believe I did,”I said. “Is that a bad thing?”

“No,” she said. She was blushing a bit, then leaned over to give me soft and loving kiss. “That's....that's...well it's not a bad thing at all. Oh wow...WOW.” Hailee rested her head on her seat, her radiant smile beaming wide. “This just makes all my plans for this trip even more fun.”

“And what are these plans, Ms. Steinfeld?”

“Oh, you'll see,” she said. “Well...see, feel, smell, taste...you're pretty much in for an experience.”

Before Hailee could elaborate on that,the attendant had returned with our drinks. When she was gone, Hailee handed me the small plastic cup and opened her can of sparkling water, taking a sip before putting it in her cup holder.

“I thought you were going to use that for your drink,” I said, placing my own drink in my cup holder.

“Not quite.” Hailee got out of her seat and opened the overhead compartment. When she sat back down, she was holding a long coat she had brought along. It was getting warmer, but that was just in California. Might be a bit chillier in New York, so I didn't question it. When she sat down, she handed it to me.

“Here, hold it in your lap for now,” she said. Her smile was wide and her brown eyes were absolutely effervescent. She was planning something and right now, I was only too happy to be along for the ride.

I did as Hailee asked, letting the coat sit in my lap. The next move was hers, and that next move surprised me in the best way possible.

She gave me a sly and sexy look and slid her hand under the coat and unzipped my pants. “Just act normal baby,” she said, kissing my cheek. “Just relax...let me do this for you.”

“Mmmm sure thing,” I got out before I just closed my eyes and let Hailee work her magic. Her hand only left it's shelter for a second as she made a show of  licking her hand before returning it. Then that slick, soft hand grasped my cock and began pumping.

“Mmmmnngg,” I grunted, biting my lip to stifle the noises I desperately wanted to make in appreciation. Hailee giggled, loving watching me squirm from the pleasure she was giving me.

Her hand had a firm, but not too hard, grip on my cock, the lubrication her saliva provided quickly being aided by my own precum. She worked her wrist as best she could.   She was both sing her left hand and trying to seem as inconspicuous as possible with what she was doing. But even then, she was making it work with flying colors, using those delicate fingers to give special attention to the crown of my cock.

My hands were white knuckled, gripping the arms of my seat tight. I didn't expect to be so close so soon, but it was a perfect storm of arousal. There was that heightened sense of everything with us dong this in a public place, knowing there was a possibility of getting caught.

“IF you're going to cum do it in the cup,” she said. “We don't want to make a mess, now do you babe?” She leaned over again, nibbling on my ear, her hot breath on my flesh pushing me off the pank into the sea of pleasure I was already more than I could take.

I scrambled for the cup she'd gotten earlier, but Hailee grasped it first. She stuck her head out, looking back and forth for a flight attendant. The coast must have been clear because the coat got knocked to the ground and the cup got put right under my cock.

“Bart...cum for me,” she said, her voice a sweet, seductive whisper. “Just feel it and let it go baby....because it's going to feel so good...I just want you to let go and cum...just for me...mmm baby let it flow...”

“Hailee!” I gasped in a hushed tone, lurching forward as my cum began to shoot into the cup, Hailee milking every drop out of me until I slumped back in the seat. She then placed the cup in one of her cup holders, the one away from the aisle, zipped me back up and kissed me on the cheek. She then raised the stakes took her can of water and poured it in the somewhat filled cup and drank it all down.

“What?” she asked upon my reaction. “I said we shouldn't make a mess....”

After that, the rest of the flight was a lot more traditional, but we were still being annoyingly lovey dovey. Not to each other, but I think we both knew that if we were around friends we'd be hit with joke after joke over how sugary sweet we were being towards each other.

Once we landed it was just a short, for New York standards, cab ride over to Taylor place. Apparently the doormen knew we were coming, or at least that Hailee was, because we got in and up to Taylor's room without a single bit of hassle. I mean Hailee had a key to herself so that probably helped.

We headed right to the guest room Taylor had offered us, not even for a bit of fooling around, just to drop off our meager things. Though i did give Hailee a quick kiss before I headed to the restroom. Hailee went to the living room, waiting for me to finish up so we could go grab some food.

When I went to join her, she was leaning against a table near the door with a mirror hung up right behind her.

“So, where are we eating?” I asked, already knowing from how she was leaning that maybe food wasn't our first priority.

“Well, I think we can weigh our options after we get something else done,” Hailee said, hiking up her skirt a little. “I think you can figure out what that something else is.”

“You're certainly frisky today, aren't you Ms. Steinfeld?”

“You didn't think a handjob was going to be it, did you?” She bit down on her lower lip and smiled, hiking that skirt all the way off showing off she was not wearing underwear. From the look on my face, she felt she needed to explain. “I've been kind of...excited since the flight. So when i went to the restroom, I took off my underwear.”

“Well, we could have just both gone in the bathroom and gone for the Mile High Club.” I replied with a smile, unbuckling my belt while she hopped up the table.

“Bart, I think we would have gotten caught with that flight attendant already assuming we were doing just that when I went in the bathroom alone,” she said, her brown eyes inviting me even closer, an invite I took. “So you might want to hold off on sending that club application in until we have a more private place to do that.”

“And Taylor won't come in and catch us fucking right in front of her door?” I asked. I ran my hands over her legs, stopping at her wonderful ass and gripping it. I leaned forward to kiss her, Hailee licking my lips as it broke.

“Well, Taylor would be easier to explain it to,” she laughed. The laugh faded into a sexy open mouthed smile while she reached down and unzipped my pants, my cock being freed by her for the second time today. “You're certainly ready,” she said, her fingers teasing my very hard cock.

“Well, with an invitation like this can you blame me?”

“You make an amazing point.”

We both moaned as I entered, her. Hailee wrapped her arms around me, holding me close as I began to pump into her. My mouth went from her lips to her neck, breathing in her scent as I kissed her flesh.

“Ohhh Bart...” she moaned right my ear. Her thighs closed around me and her hands moved down to my ass, taking a firm grip as my pace increased.

I moved my face back to hers, forehead to forehead. She reached up, running her fingers through my hair. “I really,...ohhhh baby...really love your hair this way....oh fuck yes Bart...mmmm...”

“Well guess I'm...mmm..skipping the barber for a while....”

“Good plan,” she said before pulling to her lips and kissing me, our tongues massaging each other in a frantic, passionate way.

Frankly if anyone had opened the door at that moment I don't think Hailee and I would have stopped. We were far too into it all, into the moment to notice anything but each other. Our souns, our taste, our smells...we were the only things that mattered to either of us in the moment.

“Unnnhhh...ohhhh...ohhh fcuk...oh Bart...fuuuck...” she cried. Her breathing was heavy and the smile on her face big. “I want you to cum in me...cum in me baby...I...oh damn it so close....oh Bart...” Hailee licked her lips and her eyes gave me a look that tore down any defenses I had left.

“Oh...fuck Hailee...oh Haileee I'm cumming..I'm cumming!”

“Yes...yes baby yes!” she moaned urging me on until I came, burying myself in her pussy to the hilt and unloading my cum into her, looking once more into those deep brown eyes.

“YES!” she cried out. “Cum in me baby...oh Bart keep fucking me too...so close...oh fuck YESSSS!!!” Haille moaned out in pleasure as her orgasm ripped across her body, our eyes still connected  as we both rode through the pleasure, not stopping until neither of us could take the pleasure anymore. Her mouth hung open, stuck contorted in the throws of pleasure.

I ran my hand through her hair now and pulled her to me for a kiss, our lips separating when we were finally both spent.

I looked at Hailee, her face tired, happy and satisfied.  I kissed her forehead and held her close.

“So, I'm thinking sushi,” she said, still breathing hard. “Really really hungry for sushi. Like an all you can eat place.”

“Oh totally,” I said. “Nothing is better after sex than a shrimp tempura roll.” I pulled out of her, zipping up while I leaned against the wall. Frankly she could have said anything at that moment and I would have said yes to her.

“Great,” she said hopping off the table and kissing me on the cheek. “Just gonna stop in the bathroom real quick...then we clean up that table and go get food. I mean it's just impolite to have sex on a friend's furniture and not clean up before you leave, wouldn't you agree babe?”

We were out for a few hours before making our way back to Taylor's. We did touristy things in addition to the sushi, but not the usual, first timer things. Rather, we went to hold favorite places, and shared them with each other of course. We also added several over the top cutesie selfies to the mix of it all.

The hours just seemed to breeze by and before we knew it the sun was on its way down and we were back in Taylor's apartment building. We were in the elevator, just the two of us  and I felt her squeeze my hand.

“Yyyyyyes dear?” I asked. “What can I do for you?”

“Nothing,” she said. Just wanted to here what you'd call me.”  She smiled and brought my hand to her mouth, kissing it and then rubbing the back of it against her cheek. “Sweetie, honey, babe...I really like this. It feels...different you know? Actually being...THIS as opposed to just kind of dating. And it's good different, just wanted to make that clear.”

“Oh good. I mean I was like seventy-five percent sure it was the good kind.”

“Well, that's a relief. I mean if you took it badly I might have to let you do unspeakable things to me in bed tonight.”

“So, only speakable things, got it.”

“Well...maybe a little unspeakable,” she said with a sexy grin. She kissed me once more before the doors opened to Taylor's floor. We walked out, still hand in hand as we made our way to her door. Before Hailee could even get to her key however, the door was opened for us, with Taylor Swift behind it.

“The doorman told me you were back,” she said, answering our question before we could even get it out. “Come in, please.” Taylor held the door open for us as we walked in hand in hand, something Taylor immediately took notice of.

“Wow, you two actually are dating,” she said as she closed the door. “Look at you two with all the lovey-schmaltzy stuff. I mean I thought that might be the case when Hailee called me all hyper happy that you were coming to Gigi's party with her but this pretty much confirms it.”

“Nice to see you too, Taylor,” I said before heading over to give a hug. “Thanks for the short notice interview by the way.

“Oh don't mention it, always happy to help a friend. And you, you little smiling ball of happy, it's been way too long, some come in her for your hug, pronto.”

Hailee acquiesced with a giggle, returning Taylor's friendly embrace. “I swear Bart if you make this girl cry anything but tear of joy you're a dead man,” she said, giving me a look that was somehow both laced with sarcasm and dead seriousness. When Taylor released the huge, she once more gave me her complete attention. “Well, what are you waiting for? Set up your gear and get with the questions. Then the three of us can, you know, have a real talk and catch up.”

I went to the guest room to get my recording equipment. Hailee was behind me, deciding to change out of her outfit and into something she could easily fall asleep in.

While Hailee was changing out of her current outfit, laying it out perfectly to wear tomorrow because in the rush of packing she left the outfit she was going to wear at my place, I headed to the dining room where Taylor was waiting having already poured us both a couple of glasses of water.

After a quick test of the audio recording, we were off to the races. Taylor and I never really had issues with the interview stuff. I never actually came with questions ready to go, just vague ideas. The interview just formed itself. She was a pro and knew how to steer the interview without taking complete control away from me.

As we were speaking, Hailee walked back in, her choice of clothes for the rest of the night downright stunning me into silence for a few seconds before Taylor snapped me back, not missing a beat in the interview. Hailee of course had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.

Aside from that little hiccup, the interview went off perfectly and with it's conclusion, it was time for that conversation that Taylor was so eager to get. Or it was. Hailee had other plans.

“So...Bart,” Hailee said, hugging me from behind. “Could you do you newly minted, official girlfriend a bit of a favor?”

“What is it?”

“Well, while we were out...I kind of forget to take us to this little bakery I love. It's just like a block up, not a far walk. Could you pick up some macarons for me? Pleeeaasseee? You know I'll make it worth it...”

“Sure thing,” I said, giving her a quick peck on the lips. “I'll be right back. I actually think I saw it when we were walking back now that I think of it.”

“You have him trained good,” joked Taylor. “Can he roll over?”

“You're just jealous that as cat owner, you really can't train anything.”

“You do realize that in this scenario you're still a dog, right?” she asked.

“Fair enough.” I replied. “You want anything too while I'm out?”

“Nope, I'm fine. Me and Hailee will just be talking all about you while you're gone, so no paranoia.” Hailee handed me her spare key to Taylor's place and I was out the door.

I was gone for about to twenty minutes. I would have been back sooner but there was one stop I had to make at a near by shop to pick up a surprise I was going to give Hailee before I left to go back home.

When I got back to Taylor apartment I saw Hailee on the couch, laying back with her eyes at the door, eyes that seemed to light up when she saw me.

“Cookie time!” she yelled with a humorous little growl to her voice. She gave me a big kiss as payment for the delivery then immediately dove in savoring the first bite of her treasured cookie. “Oh my GOD I love these things. Here, try one.” She took one of them out, a light lavender one, and brought it to my mouth which obviously left me no choice but to scarf it down.

“Not bad,” I said.

“Not bad? My dear Bart, these cookies are the food of GODS,” she said taking one more out of the box before setting it on the table. “I think I can overlook such a transgression if you manage to make it up to me.” She loosely wrapped her arms around my neck.  Could tell from the look in her eyes she had something special planned. I only really had one reservation: we weren't in a more private place and I wasn't sure where Taylor was. But much like I read Hailee's eyes, she read mine.

“Taylor's in the bedroom, don't worry. We're not going to bother a soul. Promise.” She gave me a kiss to reassure me and just like that she had me once more. She led me back to our bed room and sat me on the bed. And where I expected her to straddle me and really go forward, she backed off, walking to the dresser while the door closed...from Taylor's hand.

“I said she was in the bedroom,” Hailee smirked. “I just didn't say which bedroom.”

“I think I know what's going on I just want to double check with both of you.”

“You're a very lucky man,” Taylor said as she made her way towards me, shedding her clothes. “This wasn't my idea, although of course I was up or it.  You kind of won the girlfriend lottery Bart.”

I looked over to Hailee who simply replied with a wink.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked her.

“Yes,” Hailee said smiling. “I wouldn't have asked Taylor otherwise. So...enjoy it. Because I know I'm going to.”

“I think myself and Hailee share the same sentiment Bart,” said Taylor, a sexy smile forming on her red lips. “We're all just going to have so much fun.”

Taylor's blue eyes locked on mine while she undid my pants, all the while Hailee watching, which matched with her approval and eventual participation made this whole thing even hotter.

My cock sprang free from it's denim confines and was soon once more encased, this time in the wonderland that is Taylor Swift's hot, wet mouth. It was far from the first time I'd been treated to the treatment, but I was never unamazed at the skill with which Taylor sucked cock. It was matched only by her passion for doing it. Her tongue, the saliva, her fingers griping, stroking and dancing on my shaft, those red nails teasing my balls. Taylor was an expert in a great many things, but the two top on the list both had to do with her amazing mouth.

All I could was lean back and enjoy the ride, watching all the moves Taylor was making to send pleasure throughout my body. Taylor had an instinct for pleasure and it  was simply amazing to be on the receiving end of it. My only real participation so far, as she worked her mouth up and down on my dick was holding her blonde locks back so I could keep my eyes on that crystal blue pair of hers. And when my eyes weren't on her, they went to hailee, the sensation of her watching as this all went down sending a delectible chill up my spine.

Taylor took my cock in her mouth, holding me there. I shut my eyes from the pleasure, my lips parting to let out a moan. Those lips were met with Hailee's as she delivered a deep kiss to my face. The party was truly on. Our lips separated and my eyes opened. Hailee was now just as bare as Taylor, who had now removed her cock and was jacking my slick cock.

Hailee slowly pressed me down, her lips pressed to mind once more. She'd straddled me at the waste, gripping my shirt and unwrapping my like a Christmas gift. Once I was flat on my back, Hailee began to kiss down my chest, tracing a path down until she was on her knees with Taylor, side by side.

I craned my head up and watched as the to pulled my pants off, finally putting me in my birthday suit to match these two beauties. With all those useless clothes out of the way, Hailee and Taylor both flashed me a look that would have brought me to my knees if I weren't already laid out on my back. The two of them kissed, my cock sandwiched between the meeting of their lips.

Hailee and Taylor proceeded to prove that two was better than one. Two tongues slithering and licking up and down my shaft. Two mouths and pairs of hands working over my cock and balls. Two amazing pairs of lips taking turns on my cock while the other mouth sucked and licked my balls. As far as blowjobs go there was no way it could be better.

It was a struggle to not let off in that moment. The sensations and the views of Hailee and Taylor giving me the ultimate double team blowjob was too much for any unsexy thought I could dream to last long without the feelings blow them out of the water. That's when the motions the two were doing stopped.

“Me first,” Hailee said climbing on top of me.

“Of course,' said Taylor. “It is your toy after all.”

Taylor reached for my cock, holding it steady while Hailee lowered herself on it.

“Oooohhh yessss,” Hailee moaned as I filled her up, her almond eyes shut while Taylor's were wide up, taking in the scene as Hailee began to rise and fall on my cock.

“This is so damn hot,” Taylor said.  She was stand on her knees behind Hailee, her arms roaming her toned body. My hands ran up and down Hailee's legs, finding a home and gripping her hips. “Never actually had a threesome with a couple before...I've usually been a part of the couple aspect...” Her hands ran over Hailee's stomach to her chest, gripping her pert tits. I could feel her eyes on me while I looked at Hailee's body, her face. The way her stomach fluctuated as she breathed and moan, the look of utter pleasured intoxication on her face, those starry eyes.

“You two are so fucking into each other, I fucking love it.” Taylor's red lips went to Hailee's ears, ready to speak directly to her. “Fuck him Hailee....feel good....let it feel good. I can tell Bart's enjoying it...he's enjoying you honey...and you're definitely enjoying him...I gotta think of the best way to thank for letting me join in on this...”

Taylor gently grasped Hailee by the chin and brought their lips together, the pair hungrily kissing and giving me even more fuel for the fire. I sat my self up, getting a little greedy for Hailee's attention and pulled her close to me, getting a giggle out of her before our lips met once more. I began to thrust up into her. Hailee responded by pulled me even closer, her legs refusing to let me move from where I was, as if I would even want to move.

“Oh Bart...oh baby yesss,” she moaned, her voice melodic, sexy, with a hint of desperation for even more pleasure. She leaned back, Taylor having moved from behind Hailee to right behind me.

Hailee's long brown hair hung back, her breaths shallow and deep as we fucked. I leaned forward, finally bringing my lips to her tits, lovingly suck and kiss them. My arms moved from her hips to the small of her back, holding her up.

“That's right Bart, fuck her,” I head Taylor say right into my ear. Her hands roamed my chest now, her breath hot as she spoke. “But that's not right is it? Not quite.” He fingers traced along my chest, teasing me with the digits as much as she was with her words. “It's a bit more....keep doing it though...it's great to watch....making me so hot....can't for you to fuck me next....”

Taylor backed off a bit. I looked forward to the mirror in front of the bed to catch a glimpse of Taylor playing with her pussy as Hailee and myself went at at it. I also caught Hailee getting an upside-down view as well. She leaned forward, looking me in the eye with a devilish look in them.

“I...mmmm...fuck...I think it's Taylor's turn now baby,” she said, her kiss sugar tinged with a bit of spice. “I want to watch it baby...oh Bart I want to see you take her...”

I moved my hands to Hailee's ass, firmly grasping it while I thrust up into her, savoring every sensation of every thrust before I moved forward, kissing those lips again. “You want to watch me fuck her?” I asked. “Want to see me have her?”

“Yesssss,” hissed Hailee. I let go of her and she got offf of me. Then I turned to Taylor. It seemed almost instantaneous that I was on her, those amazing legs resting on my shoulder. I kissed her calves before  slamming my cock inside her, the suddenness of the intrusion getting a shocked moan from her mouth, one that ended in a knowing smile.

“You son of a bitch, she laughed. “Better keep that attitude and fuck me. Fuck me Bart...fuck me nice and hard....”

That last word morphed into a loud moan as I gave Taylor exactly what she wanted. And what she wanted was something vastly different than what Hailee and I had. She wanted it harder. She wanted pure, unrestricted lust. I was very happy to oblige.

“YES! Fuck yes that's right...oh fuck yeah Bart fucking take that cunt!....oh...oh...oh fucking yes baby take it!”

Hailee crawled nex to me, her hands caressing my back as I savagely drove into Taylor pussy. Her mouth joined in, kissing my arms, then moving to Taylor's calves.

“Bart...this is...this amazing,” Taylor said. “I...I didn't think I'd enjoy watching this...but wow!”

“Ooh...oh fuck just like...I think Hailee's perving out,” Taylor said, the lust dripping from every word. “Welcome...mmmm FUCK...welcome to the party...got any requests?”

“I...I...” Hailee said, hesitating. I turned my face to hers, giving her a quick, reassuring kiss. That unlocked the floodgate. “I want you to bend her over and fuck her hard. Really, really fucking take her hard...I really want to see it.”

I smiled and Hailee and pulled out of Taylor, reaching under ehr flipping the leggy blonde over.

“You heard my girl,” I said, pulling Hailee in for a deep, hungry, and more than a little proud, kiss. I pulled Taylor up to her knees and smacked that wonderfully round ass.

“Oh I most certainly did,” Taylor said, looking over her shoulders. She looked at Hailee and winked. “Good girl.” The last word went into a grunt of pleasure as I drove my cock right into her pussy. I held tight on her ass and Hailee moved behind me, resting her head on my shoulder and watching as I fucked Taylor.

“Nnnng FUCK yes!” Taylor screamed. “Oh god just fucking give it to me! Pull my hair, spank my fucking ass! Oh just fuck me and make me cum!”

“You're gonna fucking take it...gonna fucking cum on my cock...oh fuck yesss Taylor!” I was driving into Taylor hard and fast, a fire lit in us both that hadn't been there in any previous encounter we'd had. Hailee was bringing something very specific out in us and it was simply amazing, and right now I was receiving the brunt of it. Her lips were close to my ear but not a word was coming out, it was all her breathing. Her heavy, hungry breathing. The sound, the feel of it,her hands roaming my body almost absentmindedly as she watched me give Taylor the hardest fucking I could.

“This is so hot,” I heard Hailee say. Not even to me, she was just saying it. This gave me an idea. I leaned  forward, hooking my arms under and around Taylor's arms and pulled her up, my chest to her back.

“Hailee...how about you go get a better view of Taylor?”

“Okay,” she said. I held Taylor tight, giving her a few extra hard thrusts, delicious moans and profanities spilling from her mouth in response. All the while Hailee made her way to face Taylor, getting a very enviable view of the action.

“Yeah...oh fuck yes Bart...mmmm fuck....” Taylor's face turned to mine for a sloppy kiss before her eyes caught Hailee, my girl lustfully watching and playing with herself.  “Mmm how about you com up here and give me some sugar too, Hailee....”

Hailee didn't hesitate, at this point that'd just be ludicrous. She rose right up, grabbed Taylor's face and kissed her with a furious lust. The sentiment was joyously returned with Taylor pulling Hailee close, the kiss long, lustful and loud. I slowed down my thrusts, both to get a better view of this kiss and to not cum to early from the visual adding a bit too much stimulation.

The kiss between these two beauties only broke when Taylor began to moan. It was Hailee, her hand having gone between Taylor's legs, working the blonde's pussy as I fucked it. Those beautiful brown eyes gazed at me, eyebrow arched. I had to pause a moment her fingers danced over, stroking and teasing my thrusting cock ever so slightly.

The sexy, confident gave way to an entrancing look pleasure as Hailee began to moan herself. Taylor was the culprit, giving Hailee a taste of her own wonderful medicine with her own fingers.

I decided to go for some more audience participation...well, more than I was already doing. “Suck Tay's tits baby,” I said to Hailee. “Taste her.”

She did just that, moving her mouth to Taylor's breasts, almost burying herself in them. Taylor was very, very pleased with this development.

“Oooohhh good fucking call,” she said to me. “Now how about you get back to fucking me?” she laughed a bit with that. Of course my my only response to that was to give in to Taylor's demands, my thrusts once more going to their absolute zenith of intensity inside of her. “FUCK that's more like it baby!” she shouted. At that moment I'd guess Taylor didn't think it was going to get much better. She was wrong.

“Whooooafuck yes Hailee!” she shouted. Hailee had given us both a happy surprise by going from Taylor's tits to her pussy, happily eating out the  sexy songstress...and her tongue occasionally going over to give my cock a few licks as well. It was all just enough to send Taylor careening off that edge of pleasure. I moved my hands to Taylor's now free tits, massaging and holding them while Taylor got closer and closer to take-off.

“Shit shit shit shit shit gonna cum oh fuck yes both of you are going to make me cuuumMMMMYESSS!” Taylor shouted, her whole body writhing and shaking in orgasm. She held Hailee's head in place on her cunt and pulled my face to her for one last kiss as the pleasure ran through her veins.

When she had regained her bearings, Taylor pulled Hailee up to her to kiss once more, tasting herself on Hailee's sweet lips. I pulled out of Taylor, still hard and not close to being done. That's when Taylor turned around, those sky blue eyes letting me know she had an idea.

“Hey Bart,” she said as she gulped for air. “Remember you you, me and Karlie had some fun?” She stroked Hailee's brown hair. I had an inkling where she was going with this, and hoped Hailee was going to be game for it. “How about we do a repeat of that...though your girl here is the one who gets something a bit, special from you.”

“Oh I'm game,” Hailee said. “I want us to finish together Bart...come on baby,” Hailee said, agreeing without knowing what she was agreeing to.

“See Bart? She wants to be fucked up the ass.”

I pulled Hailee close to me, just to double check. “You sure?”

She replied by kissing me, softly biting my lower lip as it broke. “Big yes....I mean it's not like we haven't done it before...and we'd just be rude guests if we turned down our host's hospitality.” She winked at me, placed one more kiss on my lips, then turned around and bent over, her perfect ass staring right at me.

“Oh she's a keeper, Bart,” said Taylor. “Big time.”

I nodded with a smile then moved right behind Hailee, pressing my cock right against her heavenly back door. Taylor of course, wasn't done just because she came. She maneuvered herself right under Hailee, a sixty-nine position. She was happily licking at Hailee's pussy while I entered her ass, making the intrusion easier and so much more intense for her.

“Ohhhh fuck that's so good you guys,” she said, her voice a mix of shock and passion. “Oh shit that's good...oh wow...”

I held her hips, but not to tight. I moved my hand to her ass not to slap,but to massage it. Sure, we'd done this before but it didn't mean I was going to jackhammer her. Nobody in the room wanted that. I took my time, and Hailee certainly didn't mind.

I did build up a pace, the double stimulation of my cock up her ass and Taylor eating her pussy doing a good job of driving Hailee wild. With one hand on her hip, the other glided up her body and took hold at her shoulder, holding her tight as I began to speed up.

“Oooohhh fuck yes baby...oh Bart...oh fuck I love this so much!” she exclaimed. She began to push back against me, the hand on her hip tightening it's grip while Taylor's hands creeped up, gripping Hailee's but as well, pressing her face even deeper into Hailee's cunt.

“Oh...oh fuck...ooh baby...oh I' gonna cum...fuck you both are making me cum!”

I was going faster now, as hard as I'd let myself, the skin of Hailee's ass and my pelvis smacking together in a fast and savage rhythm. I was going to give her what she needed, what she was racing towards and Taylor was hard at work on that goal as well, though her tongue did find the time to give me pulsing cock a few licks.

“Oh shit...shit yes...oh wow this is gonna be big,” whined Hailee, the tone in the voice giving away that her walls her coming down. “CUMMING!!!!!!!!!” she shouted, her body tensing up and her asshole clamping down like a vice on my cock. I could only imagine the fun Taylor was having underneath, lapping away as Hailee's orgasm rocked the entire room.

I pushed through it, thrusting in her as as she writhed in ecstasy. I was so close, so intensely  close to popping. Taylor, with her sexual sixth sense, stepped in with another idea.

“Don't you dare fucking cum Bart,” said Taylor. “Uh uh, not ending that way tonight pull out of her ass...then you get to cum.”

I did as Taylor asked. The moment I did, Taylor brought a orgasm drunk and very happy Hailee  up to her knees and the two kissed, now Hailee being the one to get a taste of herself. Then they both turned their attention to me, Taylor leading the way.

“What we're going to do tonight is have ourselves a nice porno finish,” said Taylor. “...we're gonna be your porn sluts right now Bart...all you have to do is cum on these pretty faces...so...what are you waiting for...cover us...”

The two began to kiss again, their tongues tasting everything they could, any last traces of each other on their lips until they eventually met at my cock once more. I did not last the time.

With the first eruption I took aim, first shooting on Hailee's beautiful face then on to Taylor, covering them both in rope of my hot cum until it all slowed to a dribble. Hailee took the lead then, sucking my wilting cock clean until there wasn't a single drop left in me.

The cherry on top was watching as the two locked lips once more, their tongues cleaning each other of my cum this time until it was all but gone.

Hailee grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the bed with her. She was utterly spent and ready for some heavy duty cuddling time.

“And that's my cue to check out,” Taylor said with a smile. “I'll see you two in the morning...or maybe noon by the looks of it.”

Not too long after Taylor left the room Hailee and I crashed and crashed hard. We were both totally wrecked. And while we did sleep late, it wasn't quite noon when we woke up.

My eyes slowly opened, seeing Hailee had already woken up as well, but was still laying next to me, snuggling in my arms.

“Morning,” I said to her. “What time is it?”

“Ten,” she said. She kissed my chest and looked up at me with those big brown eyes. “So...I take it you liked last night?”

“There are no words to accurately describe how much I liked last night.”

“Great,”she giggled. “That was just all kinds of wow for me too...I've never done anything like that either. You know, a threesome...I'm glad it was with you.”

“What brought it on?” I asked. “Not that it was completely appreciated.”

“I don't know,” she said, wiggling a bit in my arms. “It just kind of popped in my head...and I trust Taylor...it just felt right, you know? Plus it seemed like fair payment for the cookies.”

“Well, if I got that for the cookies I can't imagine what I'd get for the other present I got you.”

“What other present?” I got up from bed and went for my pants, taking a small yellow envelope out of my back pocket, the one I got from my little detour. I sat on the bed next to her and handed off the envelope. I watched with a smile as she opened it up and found a key inside. “What's this?”

“A key to my apartment.” I replied. Her jaw dropped. “Well, you said you left some clothes their right? This way...you can just come in and them. Or come in...any time you feel like. Not like moving in or anything because that's a bit fast...but whenever you want to be there,you can.”

“Oh. My. God!” she said, jumping out of bed. “Are you serious? Oh wow! Just...I'm...I'm gonna go put this on my key ring right fucking now. Oh my god!” She hugged me then scrambled for her purse. She proceeded to put my apartment key on there faster then I have ever seen anyone maneuver a key onto a key ring. “This is going to make the party so much more fun. This make us even more legit...wow. Now...I'm going to give you my little gift.”

“Wait, there's more?”

“Well, kind of.” She sat right next to me and held my hand. “You know how you're going to be on the road for a long time with those interviews before Logan comes back and it's going to be a long while before we can see each other again....”

“Wait, are you breaking up with me already?”

“What? No...Hell no...after last night? Who does that? Who has amazing sex  with someone then dumps them the VERY next day? AFTER they give you the key to their apartment? Seriously?”

“Well, you'd be surprised.”

“Nope, not me. But what I was going to say before you interrupted with twelve layers of weird was that, until you comeback...you get a hall pass. I've seen the women on this guest list...and a couple of the dudes so if you come back with a Chris Evans tale I'm so all ears and there better be pictures. I still want to see you.  Want you to facetime me, call me...text...anything.I want to know how you are. But have fun...until you come back then I'm your ball and chain and you're gonna like it.”

“Oh, I already do. And a pretty ball and chain at that. Downright beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she said, giving me a quick kiss. “I don't have it too bad either you know. I mean, and this is an exclusive scoop for your show, I'm currently dating this amazing guy. Really handsome. Kinda mouthy but that's part of his charm. But let's keep that between us for now.”

“Oh, and Taylor right?”

“Yes!” she laughed. “Oh I can't wait for the party tonight. I'm...really thinking this is going to be a great thing.”

“Me too,” I said. “But since the party isn't until tonight...what are we going to do until then?”

“Well, me and Taylor are going to the gym.” Hailee replied. “I'm thinking you're probably going to stay here, edit the interview with her, record the ad breaks, and then wait desperately by the window for my eventual return.”

“Yeah, that sounds about right.”

“But before all of that, I'm gonna take a quick hot rinse in the shower.” She stood up, but grabbed my hand, pulling me up with her. “Shower time.”

I followed Hailee into the bathroom, grinning wide. This was definitely going to be a good thing for the both of us. And it was just beginning.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Volente

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2019, 05:00:45 PM »
Loved everything about this.  The airplane hand job, the differences between Hailee and Taylor in the sack, the emotion behind it all.  All fantastic. 

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »
Nice work with the threesome, you did a great job. I liked the back and forth, how both women are working to please him.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2019, 11:21:22 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

by MaxwellLord
(MF, oral, anal, cons)
Chapter 24: Taylor Swift

"I'm going to miss you SO much," said Hailee. Our little trip was coming to an end, It had been a great time as well.  Aside from the insanely amazing threesome I'd had with her and Taylor, our official first outing as a couple at Gigi's party went great. Hailee was overjoyed at her friends being so approving of us getting together. Her smile lit up the room with every compliment and words of "Don't you dare hurt her" to me. I didn't have a worry as I knew most of these people and I don't think she did either, but seeing how happy she was at the event made me feel just as good.

We made the most of the night, knowing it was going to be our last that close together for a while. So in that respect we were more than prepared for things to come to an end on Monday morning. Back to phone calls, face time and texting. What was unexpected was that Hailee was going to leave before me. She had gotten a call about a lead role in a film and needed to head out the next morning. Originally I was going to leave first, taking a mid-day flight while she would go the next morning.

We did  find ourselves in the exact same position though, just slightly earlier. We were right at Taylor's door, kissing each other goodbye, at least for the moment.

"I'm going to miss you too." I replied, pulling her tight. "But maybe we can see each other for a quick dinner before I do my little interview tour?"

"Baby that sounds great but once I set foot in LA it's business mode for a while. I mean we can do all that phone stuff but I have the album, the new movie, promotional work for Dickinson..."

"Of which I'm pretty sure I'm part of."

"Yes you are," she said, placing a fresh kiss on my lips. "But that's not until you're done and Logan is back in town...so it's going to be a while....man this is so weird...not bad weird but...I've never been in a relationship where I'm actually dreading not being with them."

"Well,  I could blow off all my interviews and just do a few weeks of best of things for the show..."

"No, you will not," Hailee said. "You're going to do what you always do. I'm just going to miss you is all. Besides, the sooner everything is all calm the sooner you're meeting the family and I do believe you want some prep time for that. So...until then...enjoy the hall pass and I will call you the moment I land."

"Yeah," I said, not sure of how to approach my concern about the whole "hall pass". "Are you sure about all that?"

"What, the Hall pass? Of course. Baby, look, I know your reputation. The main reason you buy new belts is because the old ones have been notched out. I get that and I'm fine with it. I knew that going into this and I don't think it'd be...I don't know, smart to just cut that kind of stuff for you cold turkey?"

"You're worth it," I said. I kissed her forehead then held her hand. "It's not an issue for me."

"Baby, just have fun. When you come back home and all that stuff is done...then you are mine, all mine..." She smiled at me, making sure my heart remained melted. "And on that note, I better go downstairs to the cab." We kissed once more, then I opened the door for her and let her out.

"Sure you can't call your manager and ask to reschedule that meeting?" I asked. "Maybe we can take the same flight out?"

"Nope," she said with a sly smile. "And you still have work to do. Taylor wants to hear that interview one more time before it goes up, so you've got work to do." One more kiss and she headed towards the elevator.

With the door shut behind her, I turned around and leaned against it, hoping to get a few minutes to think on her only to see Taylor Swift. I had no idea how long she'd been watching it all unfold, but she had a wide smile on her face.

"That was so adorable," she said. "I'm serious. I mean yeah, at first it was super sappy and I might need to check for cavities but OH MY GOD you guys are such a cute couple!"

"Thanks Taylor," I said, not quite sure if she was using even a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"I'm serious! I mean at the party it was one thing but that? Holy shit that was so romantic! Do you miss her already?"

"Honestly, yes...but I think I'm going to be able to distract myself with work."

"Of course," Taylor said with a wink that I found a little confusing. She lead me to her sofa, but my laptop, which was primed to play the interview, was shut.

"I thought you wanted to hear the interview again, to make sure it was up to snuff."

"Please, it's you. I know what you can do and I know what you have, It's going to be great."

"Oookay...so..."

"So..." she said, patting the place on the couch right next to her. "We need to talk about the Hall Pass thing..."

"Oh that," I said, plopping down next to Taylor. "Totally not my idea, I would be fine with no hall pass and just waiting for the next time we can see each other. So, that's not on me."

"Oh I know, I gave Hailee the idea."

"Wait, what?" I asked. "Why?"

"Well, firstly and most importantly, I thought it'd be a good idea. I mean yeah, you're a good guy, I won't disagree with that and you probably would have kept it in your pants while you're crossing the country for your show. However, letting you have like, a last run? Sounds to me like a good idea, get it all out of your system. And secondly..."

Taylor got up from her seat and straddled, me, my hands going instinctively to cup her ass. "If that cock is going to be off limits pretty soon I want one last ride." She leaned over and licked my lips before pressing hers into mine.

My hands went up Taylor's luscious body, grasping at her shirt and pulling it off. But before I could dive in and suck on those fantastic tits of hers, she stopped me for a moment. "

"Just so we're clear, this never happens again, no matter how good it is, and if you break Hailee's heart I will obliterate you in ways you can't possibly imagine, got it?"

"If I break her heart I'll deserve it."

"Good answer." From there we picked up exactly where we'd left off, lips pressed passionately together and hands pawing at each other.

Our clothes were shed in rapid fashion. I wasn't sure who was nude first but all that mattered at that point is were were nude, flesh to flesh and all over each other on Taylor's big, comfy couch.

I was on my back and Taylor got busy leaving a trail of red lipstick marks from my neck down to my cock, her leaving a few teeth marks on the way down at my chest and stomach.

I craned my neck up, looking Taylor right in her fiery blue eyes. She had a smirk on her face while her hands gripped my cock, lightly slapping it on her full lips before she licked the crown, ending the motion with a small kiss.

I released a pleased groan as she began to lick my stalk up and down, not going full blast but getting the pump primed and ready to go.

On it's third lick back down at the base, Taylor took a firmer grip of my cock and began to jack it while her miracle mouth went to my balls, sucking the orbs in her mouth and giving them a wonderful tongue massage and bath. Taylor was an artist in many categories and she was showing me the prep work with on of her favorite canvases, blowjobs.

My hands went into fists the moment when Taylor mouth went from my balls to finally taking my cock in her mouth. "Ohhhh fuck...." I growled as Taylor began her oral ministrations. She really was a VIP at sucking cock. The perfect tempo, searing eye contact, and just the right amount of tease with those delicate hands. There was no need for for words like "Just like that", and kind of direction for Taylor. When it came to cock sucking, Taylor was nothing short of a genius and always brought it all to the table.

My eyes damn near rolled in the back of my head when she took me deep in her throat, holding me there for what felt like a heavenly eternity before letting me pop out. Taylor looked at me, her sapphire eyes sparkling like embers while she caught air. She blew me a quick kiss before going back to actually blowing me.

There wasn't a move that she made that wasn't utter blowjob perfection. The feeling of her tongue slither and caressing, sometimes creating a full blown tongue twister of pleasure on my dick. Her teeth lightly, ever so lightly, teasing the edges of the crown. Her red nails tickling on my balls while her free hand stroked and massaged my shaft during those moments when all her concentration was all on my cock head. She was almost daring me not to cum in her mouth.

With me right on that edge, Taylor decided to let me cool down a bit. She winked at me, my cock still in her mouth, then let it drop. She then moved up my body, licking a trail with her tongue. She planted a quick peck on my lips before going a bit further until her wet, beautiful pussy was directly over my face.

"My turn," she said, just a hint of laughter in her voice. I answered by grabbing and hooking her hips and eagerly pulling her down to my face.

"Ooohhhh fuck Bart..." she moaned. She was already grinding against me, sopping wet. Taylor was always a gigantic oral freak. Giving turned her on so much that she was always more than ready to receive. No build up, no foreplay, just right into the action of eating her out. It always made things fun and easy.

"Eat it....oh fuck yeah just like that...suck my fucking clit...lick my pussy...oohhhh..." Taylor swooned and moaned as she road my face, leaning back just enough to grab my cock, pumping absent-mindedly while she focused on pleasure.

And while that pleasure was indeed her main focus, she didn't forget that the pleasure we were experiencing wasn't going to be just orally influenced. She released my cock and lifted herself up from my face. Taylor then moved down my body, pausing only when I pulled her face to mine. When our lips broke she licked her essence from my lips and stared me out while she lowered herself on to my cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said. "Mmmm I don't mind sharing but I love it when I get some dick to myself." Taylor winked at me and grabbed my hand, pulling my finger into her mouth and sucking on it while she rode me. There was no build up. We went right into a hard and hungry pace. We were fucking on pure instinct.

I sat up, pulling Taylor close to me, faces mere centimeters apart. I thrust up into her, fast and hard, the sneer on my face matching hers just before her red lips parted to let out moans of pleasure.

"Oh FUCK! Fuck me Bart! Oh fucking take that fucking pussy! Oh SHIT I'm gonna miss this dick!" Her nails dug hard into my back, every last bit of filth coming from her mouth just as much music to my ears as anything Taylor had recorded in studio. Her legs wrapped around me like a constrictor, refusing me any motions other than the ones I was doing now.

I pulled her tight to me and flipped us over on the couch.  I leaned down and licked Taylor lips. She looked at me with that sexy little smile and simply said "Fuck me." And I did.

I gave her everything I had, the force of my thrusts moving the couch a little.

"Oh fuck yes Bart," growled. "Really gonna give it to me now, are't ya? Oh fuck yeah...fucking pound me...give a me a goodbye fuck, huh...fucking drive it into me...fucking take this pussy one more fucking time!"

"Oh fuck..fuck yes Tay," I growled. "Gonna have it all...fuck...every...last...bit of you!" I pumped her hard between every pause, getting pleasured yelps from the leggy blonde with each thrust.
"Oh...oh yeah?" she said, her tone sexy and teasing. "You want that? Then make me fucking cum...make me cum on your cock and you'll get exactly what you want..."

Of course, I accepted the challenge. Slow and deep to hard and fast and everything in between. Lips and hands, fingers gripping and caressing. I went full steam ahead into making Taylor cum. I would have anyway, but the promise of an extra little treat to finish me off.

"Yeah....oh yessss," she hissed. "Oh more...more...little harder....oh fuck Bart I'm so damn close!" I moved my arms under her and hooked her shoulders, pulling her close as I sped up. She was close, so close to that edge and just needed that one final push. I moved one of my hands between us and started laying with her clit. That lit the fuse and the fireworks went off.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Taylor cried out. The words transformed into moans and yells of pleasure, echoing throughout her spacious apartment. I continued thrusting into her, feeling her pussy convulse and milk me. It took every last bit of willpower I had not to blow inside her, but I made it.

When Taylor began to come down, she stared at me right in the eyes, grinning. "You win the prize," she said.

I pulled out of her and Taylor got up and walked to the door. She then place her hands firmly against it, bending over and arching her back. "What are you waiting for Bart? Come claim your prize."

I came up behind her, my hard cock ready to take what Taylor was offer up. I kissed her shoulder and ran my hands down her tone back before grasping my cock and placing it right against her tight asshole. I pushed forward and my head popped through her backdoor, Taylor giving me a little gasp as I was in.

From there, I was focused on getting off. One arm wrapped around Taylor waist, holding her close while I fucked her ass the other between her legs, rubbing her clit as I did it.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk Tay," I bellowed savoring her tightest of holes. "Oh fuck yes....mmmm damn girl..."

"Yeah you fucking...ung...fucking love this ass...ohhhh fuck I don't blame you....gonna miss that cock in my ass....mmmm can't....can't wait to get one last taste of your cum..." Taylor began to squeze my cock in her ass, making the canal ever tighter. "I want to taste your cum...mmm...one last time...I want all that yummy...oh fuck...creamy hot c-cum...of fuck my ass.fucking use my ass till you fucking cum!"

"Oh FUCK!" I growled. I held Taylor even tights as I increased my pace. Hearing her tease, ask and straight up demand my cum was just kerosene on the fire. I went hard and fast, fucking every closer to my goal. She may have been bent over,only her profile visible but I could easily imaging the wide grin on Taylor face. She loved doing this. She loved getting this reaction from any of her lovers. And I loved giving it to her.

"Oh...oh fuck...CUMMING!" I cried out. I pulled out of Taylor's ass and she spun around, dropping to her knees. Her beautiful lips parted and took my cock in her mouth on last time. The moment the head touched her tongue, I couldn't hold back anymore. I came flooding her mouth with my cum, the cock hungry singers sucking me all the way through and swallowing every last rope of jizz I had to offer her and never spilling a drop.

She released my cock with a pop then leaned back on her arms, proudly showing off an empty mouth with a grin.

After a quick shower and a quick lunch of delivery Chinese food, I was ready to head out myself. Taylor joined me on one last run through of her apartment to see if I had left anything there then walked me to the door.

"Thank you for the hospitality Tay," I said, kissing her on the cheek and giving her a goodbye hug. "Always a pleasure in every way imaginable."

"Same here Podcast Boy," she said. "I'm serious though, don't even think about breaking that girl's heart. I know you're a good guy but let's face it, I wouldn't be quite as familiar with you if I didn't you know, have up close and very personal experience with your reputation."

"Tay, I'm not a cheater."

"I know. You're the one who's been cheated on, yadda yadda, blah blah. Not trying to diminish it but really, you haven't had a serious relationship SINCE Ashley. I mean you've pretty much been taking every opportunity to get laid thrown your way...which isn't a bad thing. Any sane man would, especially with the kind of women you tend to bed."

"Okay...and?"

"Look," she said, giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Just take full advantage of the Hall Pass. I know your unsure, I overheard that much. But it's a good idea. I know it is otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it to Hailee. You get to go out of the single life with a bang...literally. Sow the last of those wild oats and make the attempt to live happily ever after. And I was so happy to be the first stop of this little farewell tour for your dick."

We both laughed at that one, then gave each other one last hug.

"I'll see you around Tay," I said as I opened the door. "We'll most likely stay fully clothed next time though. Unless of course there's another threesome, which I think passes the rules of fidelity."

"See, that's why I've always liked you," said Taylor. "So observant of the rules and loopholes. And you're just a good dude...plus your dick. Your magical dick. That might be the main reason."

"I'm moved."

"Seriously though, I'm happy for both of you. You two do make an insanely cute couple. No jokes, no sarcasm. You both are going to be fine."

"And on that note, I must take my leave." With one last wave goodbye, I headed out of Taylor's apartment and towards my own cab for a ride to the airport. I was still unsure of the whole hall pass idea. I mean it sounded, on the surface, like a stroke a brilliance but at the same time seemed to have a bit of a powder keg kind of danger to it.

But if I had it, I was going to use it. And with my next guest being Camila Mendes, that hall pass wasn't going to get much of a rest.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:23:07 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Volente, martymonstah

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2019, 05:02:58 PM »
The last time?!?!  Say it ain't so!  But seriously, fantastic job.  You write Taylor blowjob scenes so so so well!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2019, 10:24:18 PM »
The last time?!?!  Say it ain't so!  But seriously, fantastic job.  You write Taylor blowjob scenes so so so well!

With inspiration like Taylor, it's not too hard to get something great out of that subject.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2019, 12:29:26 AM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being A Podcaster
by MaxwellLord
(MF, oral, anal, cons)
Chapter 25: Camila Mendes

I landed back home a little late and was able to make to to my office around six. No one was there. Why would they be? Business hours were closed and all I needed to do was a little bit of paper work and confirm another flight for two days, the beginning of a string of them that would bring me all over the country for all the interviews leading up to Logan's return.

Once that was done, I was ready to head back to my apartment for a quick round of sleep and a shower before my drive to LA the next day for my interview with Camila Mendes. However, before I could leave my cell started to go off. It wasn't the usual ringtone however. Instead, it was the alert for Facetiming, which meant of course, it could be only one person.

“Hey beautiful,” I said to Hailee's beautiful face. She was in bed in a hotel room somewhere. I couldn't tell what time of day it was, but it was her, so that was all that mattered.

“Hey baby.” she replied. “I just wanted to check ..and see you.”

“Well I certainly needed the pick me up. I mean the plane ride back home was pretty boring compared to the last one I had.”

“Oh I bet,” she laughed.

“What about you?”

“Oh, plane ride, jet lag, exhausted still. Catching a quick nap before a music meeting...then a  photoshoot and blah blah blah.”

“I'm probably going to be joining you in the next few days in the Jet Lag Club,” I said. “Driving to LA tomorrow, then it's a flight to Vegas, then Philly, then Florida, San Diego...all over the place.”

“Oooh, poor baby,” she said with a mocking tone. The next words from her mouth however were very sincere. “I miss you. I'm literally counting down the days till all this running around we both have to do is over so we can see each other again beyond a phone screen.”

“What a surprise, we're in total agreement once again.”

“And hey, maybe to pass the time quicker, just think of all the things I'm going to do to when I have you all alone...” Hailee blew me a kiss then smiled that smile of hers.

“Well, you know, if you wanted to you could maybe send me a sneak preview over the phone.”

“Oh, I don't think so.” she replied. “Not in this post-Fappening world. But...just keep thinking of ideas...I don't think I'll say no. But until then...good night babe.”

“Night,” I said. She kissed the phone screen and then it went off. I missed her more then I did before the call, but it was still worth. Besides, I couldn't really dwell on that too much. Still needed to sleep then prep for the drive to LA tomorrow, with LA traffic. And at the end of that, an interview with the beautiful Camila Mendes...and maybe further use of my hall pass.

I was up early the next day, not because the drive to LA would be particularly long, but to avoid the traffic. LA traffic is the kind of traffic that makes a person wish that Godzilla was real and had a severe grudge against California.

The flipside of course of getting their early enough for traffic to not be a real issue was having a lot of time to kill. I wasn't supposed to be at Cami's hotel until noon and it was nine in the morning when I parked my car.

I walked to a couple local spots I knew. I grabbed a quick breakfast, went to a few record shops, all while making my way slowly to Camila's hotel. I thought a few times about calling to check in with Hailee but thought better of it. She was probably busy and it might dissuade me from fuly cashing in on my opportunity, should it present itself.

By the time I got to the hotel, I was only about ten minutes early. I decided to text Camila, letting her know I was here and to see if we could maybe get started early. I wasn't exhausted by any means but I wouldn't have minded a seat in a nice cushy air-conditioned room after hauling around my recording equipment in a back pack all morning.

Cami replied back with the okay, so I headed into the lobby and a few minutes later saw her walking towards me.

“I'm flattered,” she said with a grin. “Mr. Podcast King himself just can't help but be early to interview me. You must be jonesin' bad, huh?”

“I'm always looking for a quality interview Camila.”

“Yeah., sure,” she said. “I'm totally sure that's all that's on your mind.” She gave me a wink then turned towards the elevator. “Come on then.”

The elevator trip was a short one, just to the third floor. No time for any real small talk before we were on her floor and in her hotel room. And a normal one at that. A big king-size bed, a small table with two chairs near the windows, a dresser, nothing fancy.

“I'm just here for the night,” she said. Must have read my mind. “Already have my stuff back in Vancouver for the next season of Riverdale. You got me just in the nick of time.”

“Lucky me,” I said, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

“You don't know the half of it.” Camila looked at me, her smile confident and seductive. “So what have you been up to lately, Mr. Curry. We haven't exactly been the best at keeping up with each other, which I do believe was the purpose of exchanging numbers.”

“Well, going on a cross country tour to get interviews for the show, of which you're the first stop...”

“So it's all downhill from here is what I'm hearing.”

“Of course.” I replied with a grin. “Also...kind of met someone.”

“Aw, does that mean all we're doing is the interview?” she asked. “I mean that's fun too but I was kind of hoping the only time we fucked wouldn't be in a dirty alleyway and we could maybe throw in a nice, comfy bed in the mix.”

“Well, there is some wiggle room,” I said. “What about you though? Aren't you seeing someone?”

“Eh, kinda. I mean yeah I'm dating someone but it looks way more serious than it is. Gotta feed the shippers a little to keep them in line.”

“I have no idea what that means.”

“Consider yourself blessed,” she grinned. “Long and short of it means there's no barrier on my end for a little pleasure before business. How about you?”

“Oh I don't see an issue,” I said. “Hall pass.”

“Lucky you,” Camila said, removing her dress and walking towards me. “Lucky me.”

I got up from my seat losing my shirt just as Camila stepped out of her dress, leaving her in a jaw-dropping bit of black lingerie.

We met in the middle of the room, right at the foot of the bed. Our bodies embraced and our lips collided, sparks flying and ready to ignite the kindling of our passion.

“My hand went up her back, fingertips dancing up to her shoulders where I slid the straps of her bra down, letting it fall just enough to expose the delicacy that were her tits.

“Ooohhh that's right Bart,” she moaned in my ears. My lips had separated from hers the moment her tits were freed. A eagerly kissed both mounds, one after the other. I traced my tongue to those dark nipples of her, pointing straight out and just begging for attention I was only too happy to give. My tongue circled around both, going from left to right and back again.

My mouth wasn't along either, my hands holding the flesh of her breasts, fingers playing tenderly with one nipple while my mouth worked on the other, all to a symphony of moans being fed directly from Camila's mouth to my ear.

My lips made a reluctant departure from her breasts but landed right back in the safe haven of Camila's lips. I wrapped my arms around her and laid Cami down on the bed. I left her there, but only for the most logical of reasons. I stood up at the foot of the bed, removing my pants while I watched Camila taking off the remainder of her clothing, saying sayonara to her underwear while those gorgeous brown eyes locked right on mine.

“Come here,” she said. “Right now.” I got on the bed and kissed her once more, Camila laying down as we hungrily made out with each other, only stopping when I began to kiss my way down her body. Neck, shoulder, tits, belly, all a delightful happy trail to her pussy, an area I couldn't wait to taste.

“Fuuuuuck yeah,” she hissed as I began to eat her out. My eyes watched her while my mouth worked her over. Her face in ecstasy, her hands roaming her fit body. It was more than enough inspiration to make me give her oral pleasure everything I could...not that she alone wasn't enough.

My hands held her legs by her thighs with my hands rubbing them up and down while I sucked and licked her clit. Camila's moans and hisses were the perfect sizzle on the steak with every different pitch and tone her voice hit making things so much more fun.

I let go of one of her legs to finger her while my mouth was at her service. When my fingers grazed her g-spot, Cami's back arched and she howled in passion, the howl going into a guttural groan before she formed three words that were music to my ears.

“Fuck me NOW!” I moved up Cami's body, kissing her hard as I slid into her welcoming pussy.

“Mm still a perfect fit.” She licked at my lips, lips upturned in a smile. “Let's see what else still lives up to fond memory.”

Her shapely legs wrapped around me, pulling me tight as I began to drive into her. Being on top of her I had the best few of the seductive Latina's face, a perfect visual to go with the sounds of our sex. And Cami knew it, giving me a bit more with that gorgeous face than I bargained for. Or maybe it was just the environment we were in letting me pay more attention to her. Alleyways had  some serious disadvantages when compared to comfortable beds.

I held Cami close as I pulled her up. I was sitting on the bed now, her legs still wrapped around me. Now she had a little bit more say in our pace. A confident little smirk came to her face as I gave all control over to her.

Camila wrapped her arms loosely around my shoulders, her own pace slowly building. She moved and ground her hips, working my cock. I held my hands at the small of her back, a soft but firm grip as she began to go faster and faster.

“Mmmm...so much better this way huh?” she asked. “No rain...nice bed...private...all the...oooooh yesss...time we want...oooh fuck Bart we should've done this way sooner.....”

She leaned back, her long brown hair hanging down, her chest presented to me once more. And who would I be to ignore such an opportunity to bury my face in such a wonderful location once more?

“Mmmm, that's so good...don't stop it Bart...oh fuck just like this...damn....”

I moved my hands down just a bit to grab Cami's ass, squeezing it as I began to thrust, meeting her pace with mine.

“Mmmm, that's it Bart....fucking show me what you want,” she said. “Mmmm fuck me...fuck me good...give me a memory...oh shit....”

More and more we sped up, Cami having pulled closer to me, chest to chest. We were well past the point of a frenzy, far too focused on the sensation of the moment. Sight, sound, touch, taste all mixed together. I kissed her neck, planting a trail of the to her ear, breathing heavily into her as I held her close.

“I want you...mmm...fuck I want you bend over...all fours...nnngg fuck I want you like that Cami...”

“Mmm that right? You want to really fuck me huh? Give ti me hard...fucking take me...I think we can play it that way baby.”

Camila licked at lips, taunting me into a kiss before she got off of me only to get in position; all fours facing the headboard. She looked over her shoulder, flipping her dark hair over. “What are you waiting for? Take me...take me hard Bart...”

“Oh shit Cami,” I groaned as I entered her. My hands held firms on her round ass, holding her right there as I went for it, giving her everything I had. Of course, Cami had no problem giving me everything she had right back.

“Mmm...fuck take it...fucking take that pussy Bart,” she growled, but in a playful tone. “Mmm just fuck me...fuck me and give me that cum...ohhh fuck just like that...ooh right therrree....”

I gave her ass a quick smack before moving forward to play with Cami's clit. With that contact made, the added stimulation made her go face down, ass up. She wanted to just enjoy herself. I was in control of it all, which was exactly what she wanted. I didn't mind either.

I drove into her hard, grimacing as I held back from exploding inside her. That was an increasing hard proposition. Pushing Cami closer did nothing but pushing me as well. Her voice, her feel, how she looked right now. It was a deadly combo to any kind of willpower I had.

“Oh...oh fuck...gonna...gonna cum,” Cami moaned. He moan went to high pitched whine to a low baritone groan as he voice went through a rollercoaster of pleasured tones. Seeing, hearing and feeling her cum was more than enough to set me off.

“Shit me too...oh fuck!” I cried out, ready to let loose inside of her. Cami had other plans.

“I wanna taste,” she said, her voice still full of energy. She pulled forward, my cock slipping from her cunt. Cami took me between her lips, sucking me to completion, her eyes full of fire and she swallowed every stream I shot into her mouth.

I fell on to the bed, utterly spent. Cami moved up to join me, cuddling as we caught our breath.

“So here's how I see it,” she said. “Take a few minutes...shower, room service, interview...then maybe round two.”

“Sounds perfect to me,” I said.

“Smart boy.” Camila rested her head on my chest, giving it a quick kiss. “You gonna miss this? The sex I mean. Casual, guilt free...perfect set up.”

“I don't think so,” I said. “Hadn't really thought about it.”

“Well if you haven't thought about it it means you probably won't.” she replied. “Still, if you ever want to move past the podcast stuff, my offer is still on the table, even without the sex. You got me in your corner if the script is good.”

“You remembered that?” I asked.

“Of course I did.” She rested her chin right on my chest looking at me. “And I was serious. I think you have talent and if you came up with a good enough script you already have someone ready to go. A preemptive yes...if its good of course. I have standards.”

“Well, I don't know, I got in your pants.”

“Yeah but I'm also into charity work,” she joked. “Seriously though, consider it. I can't be the only one who thinks you have more in you. No offense to what you're doing already, of course.”

“Thanks.” I replied.

“And with that out of the way, time to get cleaned up. You wash my back, I got yours, deal?”

“Fair enough.” We both hopped off the bed and headed to the shower. Before we entered however, Cami turned to me for one more bit of info.

“Just a heads up Bart,” she said. “Lili tells me you booked her for an interview....so keep in mind, you're one of her free passes. SO...go get her. Have fun.”

“Thanks for the tip,” I said.

“Oh no problem, I just love making dreams come true,” she said with a wink.

This was certainly going to be an interesting “last run”. If Camila was anything to go by. A good little romp in the sack, a heads up I can get in her hot blonde's friends pants if I wanted with no guilt, and a somewhat encouraging peptalk about my career.

I could only hope my next stop in Vegas would be as fun and enlightening.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, MiamiLyfe

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2019, 05:54:23 PM »
All business...until the sex starts, then pure fire.  Another excellent installment. 

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2019, 10:44:51 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

(MF, oral, titfuck, anal, cons)
by MaxwellLord
Chapter 26: Britney Spears

After my interview with Camila, who knew how to give a guy one Hell of a goodbye I might add, I headed to the airport for my red eye flight to Vegas. It was the only one available in my budget, so myself and Cami had killed quite a bit of time in that hotel room.

With my car in extended parking, I took a rideshare to the airport and began a bit of a waiting game. Thankfully I had my laptop with me so I could both dick around on the internet and maybe get some of my creative juices flowing. Cami had kind of set something off in me, so I wanted to see what I could get done that had nothing to do with the show.

Of course, I texted Hailee a bit. And unlike the last time I was dating someone, she actually responded. Nothing too deep, as she was busy with her own things as well, but enough to show she cared enough to respond. She also sent me some adorable selfies that just made me miss her more.

Between all that, what was a two hour wait for the plane to start boarding felt more like a half hour. Checking in was quick and soon enough I was one the plane and ready to get a short little nap in on my flight to Vegas.

The sleep did the trick of making that trip even shorter. The longest wait of the whole trip was the one for the taxi, or that's how it felt. The sun was barely up and thankfully the cabbie wasn't the talkative type. The drive to my modest, off the strip hotel was quiet and the check in was quick. I was ready to sleep for a while, at least until the afternoon. My guest had been merciful or fate had smiled on me when she requested the interview be held in the late afternoon. It'd be easier for her business affairs and my lack of sleep. The moment my face hit the pillow I was out.

When I finally stirred myself awake, it was around two, in the afternoon, so I had a few hours to kill. Or so I thought. I had made my way down to the hotel's food court and was halfway through a slice of pizza when my phone rang. For a split second I thought it might be Hailee. Instead, it was my guest, or rather my contact through her.

The call was quick and to the point. She was now available much earlier and the balls was in my court if I wanted to come to her place a little earlier. I blurted out yes and gave them my location. Then I rushed to my hotel room to gather my equipment and waited, a few butterflies in my stomach. It was a rare thing for me to e nervous about an interview, but this one, she was one of them. A first timer who had my stomach in knots. The woman in question was my childhood crush who ushered me through puberty, Britney Spears. I could only hope I would revert to a blithering teenager the moment I saw her.

I went out to entrance of the alongside many guests waited for rides in the form of cars and ride shares. Before too long, a black towncar pulled up next to me. The passenger window got pulled down and the driver began to speak.

“Hey, you Bart Curry” he asked.

“Yes sir.” I replied.

“Get in,” he said. “I work for Britney and I'm your ride. That all the stuff you got?”

“Yep.” I opened the door and placed my bag in the back seat, then took a seat up front. “Long drive?”

“Nope,” he said. “I know this town really well, it's why Ms. Spears hired me. When she wants to go somewhere, she wants to be there quick. No traffic. That includes bringing things to her.”

With that we were off to the races. Literally in the case of the speed the driver went. If he wasn't breaking the speed limit down every back street he took, he was at least pushing it.

Still, it worked like a charm, as we were at Britney's house in no time. I was surprised by how little the place actually stuck out. True, it was ina gated community, a rather affluent one at that. Her house thought didn't seem to stand out at all. Just as big as the rest of the houses.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I expected the driver to join me, but the moment I was out and the door shut behind me, he drove off. Guess he was on call. It didn't dwell on my mind at all. Why would it? The butterflies in my stomach were keeping the distraction game up way too much to care about anything else but the fact I was interviewing Britney FUCKING Spears. Sixteen year old me would have fainted from all the blood racing down to his crotch. Adult me? I was just blushing like a school kid.

While I was hoping the opposite happened, I'm pretty sure said blushing only increased after I rung the doorbell and Britney answered the door.

“Hey there,” she said, her voice sweet, smile matching. I was silent for a bit as I took her tone body in, all wrapped in a tight little white shirt and really high cut offs. “You're Bart, right?”

“Uh, yeah, that's me.”

“Great. Thanks so much for being so flexible with your time. Some folks wouldn't be so understanding about that kind of thing.”

“Eh, it's nothing.” I replied. “It's a podcast, my studio is essentially in my bag. Whatever works for you is what works for me.”

“Well, good to know,” she said, her smile slowly bringing that teenager in me out to play. “Please, come in, get set up. I think the den is probably the best place, no real chance of echo and probably the most comfortable couch and chairs in the house.”

“Sure, sounds great.” She lead me in the house, which was really nice. Homey, lived in, nothing particularly pop star about it. Britney had a few signs of her fame hung up on the wall in the form of framed platinum and gold records on the wall, but they were far outnumbered by picture of people who I assumed were her friends and of course, her kids.

Britney lead me to the aforementioned den, my eyes going from her home decorations to her pert and lovely ass for a few moments before we began to get settled.

“How long is it going to take to set up?” She asked.

“Oh, no longer than fifteen minutes.” I replied. “Just a couple cables, setting up my hard drive and getting my laptop ready to record.”

“Okay, well, I'm going to grab some water before we get started. You thirsty?”

“Yeah, probably a good idea regardless,” I said.

“Sparkling cool?”

“Works for me, thanks.”

“You're welcome,” she said, that Southern girl charm shining through.

Set-up went along just as it would normally. Tested audio recording about three times, had two back-up HD's set up in case anything went wrong with the original or in sending it to back tot he office for commercial edits.

I was just putting Britney's mic in place when she re-entered, handing me a bottle of strawberry flavored sparkling water.

“Hope the flavor's okay,” she said as she took her seat. “I had lime but you look like a strawberry kind of guy.”

“Wise choice Ms. Spears.” I replied. “I mean I would have preferred a schnozzberry but we all know that flavor only comes from wallpaper.

“Of course,” she giggled. I swear she was going to make my voice crack like a kid going through puberty and she had no clue about it. “So, do I need to get closer to the mic or anything?”

“I don't think so but let's do a quick check on that.” I slid my headphones on and asked her to speak into the mic exactly from where she was sitting. It came through crystal clear. I handed her a pair as well, and once she was hooked up with hers, we were off to the races.

I knew what was going to be off limits in this interview, which is all her recent controversies with her family and management, so I steered clear of it and just tried to have as fun of an interview as I could with her, with as much of an edge as I could. One thing I've learned over the years is never directly ask the questions you really want answered at first, you need to build the trust in conversation, and then the person tends to go their themselves. Britney was no different, though probably a lot more charming. She knew how to hook a person, and I was hanging on her every word all while getting great audio content.

The conversation steered to touring habit and how things tended to go back then. This was something I wanted to get to and was very, very anxious to see what Britney was willing to give up.

“Well, and pardon the career-based pun, it's wasn't that innocent,” she said. “I mean I wasn't going on straight out rock star debauchery or anything. Not having sex with everyone or anything like that, but I would kind of get plastered occasionally and do crazy stuff. But, you know, kind of innocent stuff.”

“Well, and I am totally intentionally following up on your pun with the exact same pun, it all couldn't have been that innocent. I mean I'm not talking about having notches on the bedpost or anything but it all couldn't have just been, you know, joy buzzers and whoopie cushions.”

“Well we did more than that,” she said. “And...yeah, I kissed a couple of the female back-up dancers...truth or dare and all of that. But I was never the one to just, you know, pick some guys out and have sex with them. That was always more of a Christina thing. And I'm not throwing shade or anything like that. She was just always very take charge of what she wanted in her career and personal life. I actually admire that a great deal. Sometimes I think I could have had a lot more fun back then if I had some of that spark in me.”

“Not one sparky story?” I asked.

“Well, nothing I can share on a podcast,” said, taking a quick sip of her water and winking at me. There went those butterflies again....

From there the interview went to areas like touring versus a residency and unique challenges each had, her kids and the oddly fascinating amount of Pokemon lore she had memorized as a result. We recorded for a good two hours, but it all seemed to breeze by really quick. After I signed off, I check the status of the recording, backed up two copies and that was that.

“How did I do?” she asked. “I'm not too much of a podcast girl.”

“Oh, it was great stuff, believe me.” I replied. “This is going to be a big one.”

“Thanks,” she said, beaming. “You get all the required dirt?” She winked gave me a big goofy, wink this time, getting a laugh out of me.

“I think the part about you wishing you could have been more of a wildchild back then was pretty good. Were you serious?”

“Oh gosh yes,” she said. “But you have to remember, I was a kid back then, I couldn't get too crazy. But you know, I kind of wish I had a little bit of what Christina had...having a couple of groupie  s would have been nice. Even then though, Christina got so much crap for being so open about being sexual, I don't know if I could have handled it. It's kind of crap that women don't get to have the same kind of fun. A male star, he can have so many women he loses count, but someone like me does it? Headlines will multiply the number by five hundred and say that's a conservative estimate.”

“Can't help but agree. Groupies for everyone!”

She gave me a smile, then leaned closer. “Would you have been one of them?”

“One of what?”

“A groupie. Mine, to be specific.” Her smile got wider, still sugary sweet but with a little bit of Louisiana spice being added to the mix. My face was turning beet red and she was getting a kick out of it.

“Um, well...wow..uh. Interesting question...”

“Don't be so nervous,” she said. “I recognize that look on a guy's face. Always. Someone around your age, mid twenties...something tells me you had more than a couple posters of me on your wall. I probably “helped” you through puberty. And it' always that face. It's so cute. Kind of a turn on as well.”

“Is it now?” I asked, hoping to god my voice didn't just crack.

“Mmm hmm,” she said, the tone very matter of fact. “Which leads to my question, would you have been one of my groupies? Meeting me backstage, let me have some fun with you...all the fun?”

“Well,” I gulped, swearing the temperature had to have gone up by at least ten degrees. “I can't say I'd say no.”

“Well, with that being said,” Britney said, getting up from her chair. “Let me add a bit to the question...what about now?”

She moved to sit next to me on the couch. Very, very close to me. “I...I think the answer's the same....is that what's happening?”

“It could be,” she said. I was utterly under her spell, watching as she took of her shirt, revealing her bare tits to me...a lifelong goal fulfilled. “What would you do to me? Suck my tits? That'd be fun, wouldn't it Bart? Maybe do more....I know I'd want to suck your cock....”

Before I could answer, I felt Britney's hand on my crotch, massaging me through my pants before undoing my belt & zipper. She then reach in and grasped my cock, making me gasp as she egan to pump my already hardening cock.

“Oh..look at that...like I said...back then I could never have done something like this...but right now...I want some control...and I'm going to have some fun and make a fan's dream come true...”

Britney brought her lips to mine kissing me and doing just what she said. Fortunately for me it was just one of many dreams I'd had about her over the years.

Her hand pumped my cock steadily. Not too fast, but just enough to keep me going, the engine running. When her lips parted from mine, that spicy smile was still on her face, eyes locked on mine as her head moved down my body.

Both of her hands grasped my pants, pulling them down to my knees and permitting my cock some room to breath. That breathing room however was soon encroached when Britney took my cock in her mouth.

“Oh holy shit,” I groaned. Another lifelong dream was being fulfilled, Britney Spears was sucking my cock. And holy shit it was amazing. Just like her smile and Britney herself, it was sweet with some Lousiana spice. Sensual with some hot sauce to it. She moved her tongue with the same kind of sexy expertise as she did the rest of her body while she danced. She knew what I wanted, what I had waited for for years without any expectation of it fulfilled, and Britney was not going to disappoint.

I moved my hands down to her blonde locks and held her hair back, watching in nothing short of awe while those dream girl lips slurped and bobbed on my cock. And judging from the glint in her eyes, Britney loved being watched. Ever the performer.

My body held back on what my mind an all my instincts were demanding I do, thrust in her mouth, go wild at this one shot I had with Britney Spears. But my more conscious mind knew better. All my willpower went in to just watching and feeling Britney work her magic. Watching her removing her mouth only to lick my from tip to root then get right back to sucking me, all while her hands caressed and massaged my balls, churning with cum she seemed to utterly hunger for. If she really wanted to, Britney could have made me pop on the spot. That wasn't her interest however. She wanted exactly what I did, and that was everything we could possibly fit into the evening.

“You love my hot little mouth, huh honey?” she said, some of that Southern Belle seduction radiating from her voice. “Everything you're dirty little mind ever dreamed of, isn't it? I betcha I can make it even better...”

Before I could recover my sense enough to reply, Britney just as she said she was going to do. I watched, totally under control while she wrapped her tits around my cock. “Oh my...nnnng fuck..” I rolled my head back as Britney began to pump my cock with her tits. The real deal completely blew the fantasy out of the water.

“Mmm hmm...bet you're been dreaming about this for years, huh?” she asked. “Looking at pictures...posters on the wall...music videos too...”

“Oh hell yes I have,” I moaned. Tact had long since flown out the window. It knew where it wasn't needed. “So long...so many times...fuck so many times...”

“I bet,” she laughed. “You've cum so many times for me...dreaming about me...now you're gonna cum for the real thing...” She began to licked aand suck the head of my dick each and every time it poked through the top of her cleavage. And she went faster, dear lord it was almost unfair. No man could stand up to this...but I don't think anyone is meant to.

I began to growl, my body starting to tense up. I was going to cum and Britney knew it...and seemed to crave it.

“Good boy....ooohhh fuck yeah baby cum for Britney...don't hold back..I don't want that and you definitely don't...cum all over my titties...cover them in cum...I want to taste it too...come on Bart...cum for Brit...”

“Oh my AAAAAAGGGGHHH!” I yelled, losing all sense of forming actual words as cum rocketed out of my cock, wave after wave of intense, years pent up cum shot out of my cock, covering those legendary tits and her chin.

“Oooh yes,” she said, a slight giggle in her voice. “Every last drop just for me...good boy....so much for little old me...”

Finally I was spent. I could only watched as Britney sucked the last few drops from my cock, then scooped up some cum from her tits into her mouth as well. The site of this, a cum glazed Britney Spears between my legs was more than enough to cause a second stirring in my dick. And Britney read my mind.

“Looks like we made a big mess Bart,” she said. “I think we could both use a clean up.” Britney got up from the couch and stood in front of me, removing those Daisy Dukes, leaving her bare...and still cover ed in my cum. And just like that, magic was worked and my cock was ready to go.”Good boy,” she said, looking at my resurrected cock.

I got to my feet and stripped down as well, following Britney up the stairs into her bathroom. It was huge and luxurious, however my main focus was our destination, the shower. It was huge, more than enough room for two. Lucky me.

Britney turned the shower one and stepped in, letting me watch as the hot water cascaded down her nude form, cleaning her of what remained of my cum. Then she looked to me. That was my cue. I joined her in the shower and we immediately embraced as lovers. Not romantic ones. No, not at all. That wasn't what she wanted. It was pure heat. Lust. Hunger. Lip bites and roaming hands.

I laid down on the floor of the shower, Britney still retaining her total control of the situation. We both let out a heavy moan of approval as she lowered her legendary pussy on my dick.

“OH I don't know about you Bart but that hits the spot,” she said. “Mmmm such a good cock....ready to go for me again...I'm so lucky...”

Once again I got a perfect view to go along with the sensation of what Britney was doing. My hands were at her hips, holding her while Britney rode me. And holy shit the ride she was having. Her dancer's body took over, bumping and grinding on my cock, her hips just as hypnotic as ever, all while the water hitting her made an aura of mist around her as she gave me the dream come true of a life time.

“Mmm such a good dick for me...oh Bart...been dreaming of this pussy haven't you...late night in bed...wet dreams...mmmm so good isn't it...using your cock...ohhhh fuck yess...”

“Oh Britney it couldn't get better,” I said. That's when she gave me a look that screamed “We'll see about that.”

She sped up on top of me, grabbing one of my hands and moving it to her clit. I joined her in playing with it, which only made the pop bombshell go even harder. Two hands are better than one.

Britney leaned forward,those delicious hits hanging to tantalizingly close to my face for my to resist. I craned my neck up to suckle and lick them while my free hand gripped her hip. I held her as best I could as I began to thrust up into her, fucking her and giving her every bit back of what she had given me.

“Nnnng oh yeah...oh fuck it...yeah...you've fucking wanted this for so long...oh...mmmfuck your pop star...fuck your crush....oh fucking yes have that pussy...”

Harder, faster, the lustful aggression increased and increased until finally, Britney broke.

“Mmmm fuuuck yessss!” she moaned, the bathroom being a sensual echo chamber as the sounds of her pleasure reverberated throughout the room. “Cumming yess!!” Britney leaned back, her her body undulating like a wave on my cock as she came. Finally she moved forward again, her eyes gazing at me, satisfied...but still craving a bit more. She wasn't done with me yet and now I knew why she let me cum from the titfuck...so I could last through every last bit of her groupie fantasy.

Brit got to her feet and had her back to me. She leaned over, her back arched and that ass that dreams are made of pointed out at me. I scrambled to my feet as well, coming up behind her and re-inserting my cock in her pussy. Not to finish myself off however. I could already tell from how Britney got up she had other plans that would have blown my mind if I wasn't still in utter shock and awe over what was going on.

I kissed her shoulder and the back of her neck as pumped my cock inside of her. Fast, quick thrusts, make her gasp a bit with every motion.

“Now...oh...n-now you're going to get it all Bart...really..ohhhh yes...live the dream...” she looked over her shoulder and kissed me, then said the words I knew were coming but still yearned to hear. “Fuck my ass...make Britney happy...fuck my ass.”

I stared her out as I removed my cock from her cunt and pressed against her asshole. I was lubed up from her own orgasm and we both hissed as I broke through the threshold.

“Oh baby yesssss,” she moaned. “Mmmm hmmm just like that...just like that baby...”

My hands held her in place, Britney's hands bracing her against the glass door of the shower. My pace built up, stroking slow enough to savor every moment I had up Britney's ass while still building up to a proper, more urgent speed.

“Unh, unh unh yessss....fuck my tight little ass Bart...ohhh oh oh  oh just...oh god yes...oh that...that's perfect...faster now...fasterfasterfaster yesssss....”

My hands went from her hips to her tits, cupping them from behind as my pace increased. My face buried itself in her neck, growls and groans escaping my lips.

As I increased my pace, I held Britney tight and close, Her back was against my chest and she was sandwiched between me and the glass of the shower.  Could only imagine what those tits looked like pressed up against the shower doors, and that thought made me even more turned on.

“Oh...ung yes Bart...mmm baby...I want you to do one more thing for me? Okay? Yes...oh fuck....I want you cum in my ass....oh fuck fill me up with your cum...unh  unh fuck...every...l-last..drop..mmmm please...give it to me...everything you have left...”

“Uh...oh fuck...oh Brit...” I hissed, my teeth gritted as I prepared myself for something more intense than what I had felt earlier. “Yes....yes....YES!!!!!” I held her tight as I finally hit my wall, giving her a few last thrust as I pumped that perfect asshole full of cum, all the while Britney whispered words of encouragement in my ears.

“Yes...oh yes baby just like that...so good...did so good baby...”

After we both cleaned up for real and redressed, Britney ordered us some take-out before I had to leave for the night. We ate at her kitchen counter, a nice little epilogue for the night's activites.

“So,” she said, that same sexy smile on her face. “Live up to the fantasy?”

“Big yes,” I said, still with the butterflies and the blushing. “Was not expecting that when I booked the interview.”

“Well, neither was I,” she said. “But, you know, we got to talking about all that groupie stuff and...well...I kind of wanted to just have fun on my terms. Do something 100% on my terms, no one else telling me what to do, or how to do it...plus...got my groupie story.” She laughed a bit at that last bit.

“Yeah you did,” I said. “I think that's one best kept out of the interview though. You know, just between the pop star and the groupie.”

“Smart choice.” she replied.

After finishing the meal and a little more small talk, I got my things together and headed out, but not without a kiss goodnight, the final cherry on top of everything that had happened that night. And of course, the moment I got out of her house, there was the driver, ready to take me back to my hotel.

I did need the rest after all. The next day I was going to be on a flight to San Diego for my next interview. I could only hope it was going to be as fun as these last two.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2019, 11:00:24 PM »
GREAT work, I loved this and it lived up to my expectations for all this time. You do a great job writing her as a seductive woman in control.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, extreme1

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2019, 09:30:21 PM »

(MF, oral, cons)
by MaxwellLord
Chapter 27: Lili Reinhart

The flight to San Diego from Vegas was maybe the easiest of all the flights I'd been taking at the time. Relaxing, no turbulence, no stress. All easy peezy. All going to the planned routine. Got my bags, no issue. Got a cab, no issue. Of course, maybe I was still on a high after a hot romp with my childhood crush Britney Spears AND dating the great est woman I'd ever known in Hailee Steinfeld.

Today was a busy day for both of us, but we managed to sneak in a few texts. Nothing major, no huge conversations, but it was enough just to keep in contact. However, I still had work to think of. The moment I was at my hotel and unpacked, I got my recording equipment together and texted the subject of my next interview, Lili Reinhart.

She and I were in town for the same reason, Comic Con. She was their to promote Riverdale and I was here just for general quick bits for the podcast. We'd both actually come to San Diego a couple days before the Con just to unwind before a few days of the funnest kind of stress. We both agreed it was the perfect time for an interview.

The location was going to be the hotel room Lili was staying at, a temporary one before she moved to the one booked for her by her show's producers. She was alone, her boyfriend hanging back. I don't know why, it wasn't my concern. I never liked to pry into things like that with my guests. It threw them off and could create bad blood. That would be bad for business.

The drive over to her hotel was amazingly short. Everything about this was just...convenient. Way better than trying to maneuver around LA and less chaotic than Britney's driver in Vegas.

When I arrived in the hotel lobby Lili was already there. Unlike the last time we met, her fangirling out was far less severe. Which was a relief. I always appreciate it when people liked the show, I just didn't expect a guest for the show to be one of the super fans.

“Hi Bart!” she said, giving me a big hug in greeting and letting some of that inner fan girl come out. “So good to see you again. Thanks for having me back!”

“No problem,” I said. “The reaction to yours and Cami's episode was so great that it was a no brainer to book you guys again. I'm glad it's separate this time though. Totally different flavor. Especially being more of a longform interview this time than the usual format.”

“Can't wait,” she said, the cute little crooked smile shining through. “Want to grab lunch first? There's a really nice taco place a block east. Quick bite, kind of use it for interview prep...and you know, tacos and stuff.”

“Sound planning Reinhart. Lead the way.”

She did just that, taking us both on a short walk to the spot she was talking about and in short order we were seated in a booth with two plates full of taco shop goodness. With the food and two ice cold beers we began a bit of small talk. All catching up. We touched upon our personal lives, which was when Hailee came up.

“You're dating her?” Lili asked. “Nice. I mean I've only met her in passing a few times but she seems like a total sweetheart. Good catch.”

“Oh believe me, I'm well aware,” I said. “I haven't been able to stop talking or texting with her since I began this little interview trek all over the place.”

“Aw, you miss her.”

“Well, yeah. And as much fun as all the travelling has been, I can't wait for things to get back to some kind of normal for me to be with her.”

“Awww...even with all the unique fun you've been having?”

“Um....what?”

“Bart, don't be nervous or shy or anything. I talked to Camila after your interview so I know exactly what kind of fun you've been having. And guilt free too. Nice job on the hall pass.”

“Oh...I guess I shouldn't be surprised she told you that.  And yeah, total pass for until I get back. And yeah, I've been using it to the fullest. Only when the opportunity presented itself of course. I don't go hunting. If it happens,it happens.”

“Hey, I'm not judging. It's all above board to me. But there is one thing I did want to cover...since Cami told you something about me.”

“She did?”

“That you're on my cheat list...where...you know...you and I can...and it's okay. Doesn't count as cheating for me.”

“Yeah, she did mention something like that.” I paused for a second, then a horrifying thought came to my mind. “Oh my god I didn't book you because of that! No no no no. The reaction you got last time was why,totally. I had no other reason but just wanting you on the show!”

“Oh I know. I got booked before you even interviewed Cami..oh my god I wouldn't think you'd do that...I'm sorry I just...that wasn't something for her to say, you know?”

“Of course. And I didn't come here expecting anything to happen. I had kind of forgotten about it honestly. Not on the hunt.”

“Oh I didn't think you were...I just wanted to...you know...just get it out there that I'm aware that Cami let the cat out of the bag...and I wouldn't be opposed if you were on the hunt.” She went right back to her bottle of beer, taking a quick sip while what she just said seeped in to my head.

“Uh...are you...you know...well...giving me a green light?”

She swallowed the beer then reached into her pocket, taking out a hotel keycard and handing it to me. “I mean if you want to...in about an hour...that's a spare key to my room. Unlss it's too awkward, which I totally get...I'm not exactly good with the whole seducing a crush thing. It just kind of...happens. To me. It's weird.”

“Oddly enough I can relate.”

After lunch Lili headed back to her room and I dicked around a bit for an hour, seeing a few close by local sites before making my way up to her room. I was a little bit nervous obviously. I actually had to wonder if this was how Britney felt before she made her move on me. I mean I already knew that if at any point Lili wanted to back out, that was it...but till I was wondering if just going up to her room was going to make her feel odd or awkward about things.

Even though I had her key, when I got to the room I still knocked. I can only guess she looked through the peephole as Lili opened the door without hesitation. Her hair was worn up and she was dressed in a terry cloth robe...and probably something underneath.

“Hi!” she said. “Glad to see you made it.”

“Well, how could one turn down such an invite?”

She gave me that adorable crooked smile before moving aside to welcome me in. The room itself was relatively normal in size, far from a suite which I kind of expected for her.

“It's not much but it's comfy enough for a two-day getaway,” she said in response to me scanning the room. “And the bathroom is AWESOME.”

She opened to door to it and we both walked in. She was correct. Lili's bathroom was a lot bigger than I imagined it would be, complete with a big bath, already filled with water and suds.

“A big jacuzzi kind of bath,” said Lili. “All part of...what I'm thinking of right now. I mean I didn't plan it this way at all, the room I mean. It just kind of fell into place and now that this is happening...I had to go for it.

I turned to her only to watch her drop the robe, revealing what she was wearing underneath; a simple little matching black lingerie set. Black bra, black panties. Something a woman could get from the rack of Victoria's Secret. And it was dynamite. Simple and sweet. Fit the girl to a T.

“You look amazing Lili,” I said. “Simply amazing.”

“Thanks.” she replied. “So...I...I kind of had this fantasy about this. Us...in a hot bubble bath...and let things go from there...so I thought why not fulfill that fantasy if we're going to go through with this?”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said. “You still want to?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “I mean...if ever there was an opportunity for this, it's this.”

I couldn't have agreed more. I moved forward to Lili and kissed her. Somehow it was both tender and hard at the same time, the heat of it increasing as she began to kiss back. I gently pressed her against the wall of the bathroom, taking charge but still giving her enough room to move, just in case she didn't like where I was leading things. So far however, that wasn't the case.

I moved my hand softly down her body, caressing from Lili's face to her neck, gliding over her bra-covered breasts to her stomach until I reached the hem of her underwear. I looked in her eyes. She gave me a quick smile, biting her lower lip. Green light.

I slid my hand under those black panties, gliding over her smooth skin until my fingertips stumbled upon her moist opening.

“Uhhh yesss,” she whispered when my fingers entered her. It was slow at first, just working them inside of her, feeling her from the inside and all around. I brought my lips to hers again right as I began in earnest, our tongues intertwining and my fingers really got to work inside of her. When Lili began to moan in my mouth, I pulled her closer to me with my free arm.

She began to work her hips, grinding her hips on my fingers. Lili pulled forward a bit, away from the wall to reach behind her back, unhooking her bra. I moved my free hand from the small over her back to her chest, removing the bra completely, leaving her gorgeous chest bare to me.

I brought my face to her chest, burying myself in it. Left, right and the valley between got a barrage of sensual kisses and licks, taking a few moments at each nipples circling them with my tongue before softly sucking upon them.

My lips then began to drift lower. I got on my knees in front of Lili, looking up at her while my hands moved to her underwear tugging them down all the way and letting her step out of them. I began to caress those lovely legs of hers, planting kisses from calves to thigh before going to the sweet spot.

“Ohhh...oh wow,” she said, her cute smile being loaded up with lust. My fingers and tongue teamed up working on her pussy, teasing and working her on the inside, licking and sucking on that clit. Making her weak in the knees...which was apparently getting to be a bit of a problem for Lili.

“Mmmm stop,” she said. “Oh I really...fuck...really hate saying this but stop for a second.”

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing...it was good...but I don't know if getting eaten out while standing up is really a good thing for me...wobbly knees and all. Soo...how about we get in that tub while the water's still hot?”

Her proposal was very agreeable. Lili made her way over to the bath, slowly entering the hot water, the sheen and suds on her skin an intensely erotic site.

I began to strip myself, most likely in record time. Once I was nude, I made my way over to the tub. But before I could join Lili, she paused me just before entry.

“I like returning favors,” she said. She kneeled in the tub, the suds of the bubble bath covering her delicious nude form in a patchwork pattern, giving me just enough of a view while teasing at the same time. She grabbed my cock and leaned over in the tub, taking my turgid member in her hot mouth.

“Oh wow,” I gasped as she began to suck me. “Mmm...fuck Lili yesss....”  I looked down, watching the blonde bombshell work my dick in her mouth. The pace was steady,tender and sweet. Her fingernails softly raked on my thighs while those blues eyes utterly hypnotized me. All of it matching so perfectly with the heavenly treatment her mouth was giving my cock. Sugar and spice and everything nice..and naughty too.

Those lovely lips pulled off my cock and she sack back in the bathtub. Lili raised her hand to me and crooked her finger in the internationally recognized symbol for “come here”. And with that, I entered hot bubble bath. Once I had settled in, Lili waded towards me and straddled me, my rockhard dick against but not inside of her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her back and she around my shoulders as we kissed. We were past the need for words in her head and since this was her fantasy, that was fine with me. She didn't need to be a dirty talker for this. Lili's body was more than enough to do all the talking.

She looked at me again, that crooked little smile now smoldering with a new kind of heat. She rose up and reached down between us. I felt her grab my cock and shortly after, I was inside of her, both of us letting out moans of approval at the sensation.

I reached for her face, pulling her to me for kiss as we began to fuck. The build was slow at first, watching each other, looking for those perfect tells of what worked. What pace, what touch, what caress would be good kindling to throw on the fire.

She rose and fell on y cock, a low moan of pleasure escaping her lips as I went to Lili's breasts again, resuming my total worship of those magnificent globes of flesh. And as my mouth was busy there, I felt her pull herself closer to me, her riding pace increasing ever so much. Not a full-blown, full speed go at it, but it was definitely building to that.

My hands roamed Lili's back from shoulders to her nice round ass, holding her as we fucked. Everything about her in this moment was somehow enchanting ina way I didn't expect. Maybe it was the soap suds and water, the shine on her body, just the smallest bit of dampness in her hair and how the lights of the bathroom itself all played so well, giving her an almost ethereal sheen and glow to her.

The pace began to build, we were going faster now. I was thrusting up into Lili, the water sloshing around us, splashing over the tub itself. My eyes roamed her body just as my hands did, taking in her face as her moans of pleasure escaped her lips, watching as her tongue licked those full lips, my hands gripping her wonderful ass.

She leaned back a little in the bath, giving more control to me. Some of her golden locks danced on the surface of the soapy water while my arms cradled her, going faster and deeper into her. Sparks were flying for use both with the fireworks show just waiting to go off.

She pulled herself back up and we puled each other closer, chest to chest and eyes locked on each other. The moans from her mouth were music to my ears, and I decided to add some lyrics.

“Mmm...yeah...oh Lili yess,” I growled. “You want to cum don't you...I know you do...so do it...do it honey cum right on my cock...let it all go...let that pleasure just take over and cum right in this tub with me baby...let it all go and cum for me...”

“Ohhh....ohh...mmmm oh shit gonna...ooohhhhHHH!!” Lili let out a low, almost guttural groan as she came, freezing in my arms as the pleasure roared through her body, her pussy convulsing and milking my dick, pushing me to my breaking point as well.

I watched her, her gorgeous face contorting in pleasure and that was the final straw for me.

“Shit I'm gonna cum,” I said, still holding her body close to mine. “Where...where do you want me to...”

“Sit on the corner of the tub,” she said, halfway in a daze. She got up, releasing me from her divine grip and I did as she asked. The moment I was where she wanted me to be, Lili's mouth engulfed my cocks, lustfully sucking me, pushing me to my released.

I stared down at Lili through squinted eyes, trying to stave off the inevitable for as long as I could. But her face, her tongue her lips; touch and site when mortars on that walls, and finally it broke.

I grunted loudly, Lili taking my load and refusing to stop sucking. She swallowed it all, even with a bit of overflow trickling out of those sexy lips.

We were done..wrecked and exhausted, all with a smile on our face. Luckily, we were already in a nice, relaxing hot bath to recuperate.

“Fantasy fulfilled,” Lili said smiling. She moved to the other end of the tub, leaning back and basking in it all.

After our come down we both got out, got dressed and were ready for the interview. I thought it might have been awkward, but it was the furthest thing from it. Much like Camila had been, Lili was a great solo interview as well, getting all the right plugs in for her projects and just being great in conversation. I thought in might have been a bit awkward after what happened, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

When the interview was over, Lili was beaming, and a little nervous. “Okay, how was it?” she asked. “Boring, did I prattle on too much...or not enough?”

“It was great Lili,” I said. “Loved the little FX make-up tutorial you went on about. That stuff is great, especially when it comes out so casually. You're a great interview.”

“Oh thanks. I mean I was kind of nervous. I don't usually do longform ones and...I thought it might be awkward after...you know.”

“I was thinking the same thing too, honestly.” I replied. “But it was all cool. Wasn't it?”

“Yes. Very cool. And that, you know...that was great. I'd say thanks but that feels weird. You know, I just don't know if sex is something you go “Gee, thanks for all the sex” to. But it was great...and I cashed in one my free pass in the best way possible.”

“Well, glad to hear it.”

We exchanged smiles, friendly and comfortable. “So, you sticking around for the con? I might be able to get you and interview with the rest of the cast if you want. Well, the one's who'll be here.”

“Maybe. I mean I'll be here but I think I might just be there as a guest. But I'll let you know. Though you guys will be so busy, maybe it might just be better to book you all for an interview later.”

“Yeah, that might work better actually.” She then gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “I don't care how weird it sounds...thanks. That was great and..well...” She kissed me again, a bitsofter and longer this time. “Take care.”

“You too, Lili.”

Once I got back to my hotel room a sat back and opened up my laptop. I was about to get ready to edit the video when I got a call from Hailee. The phone didn't even finish with it's first ring when I answered it.

“Hi baby,” she said. Music to my ears. “How are you.”

“Pretty good actually,” I said. “Just getting ready to edit this interview. What about you?”

“Kind of tired. Missed hearing your voice. Then I remembered the wonderful invention known as the phone and here we are.”

“Technology is wonderful.”

“Yeah. I'm actually just taking a break in the studio right now. Really got to just missing you, wishing I could be with you...ugh I sound like I'm being so clingy...”

“No, I've been thinking the same things,” I said. “I can't wait until Logan comes back just so I can be home and be closer to you. But I've been finding ways to pass the time.”

“Oh I bet you have,” she said, joking a little. “I don't know if I need the details though.”

“I'm not talking about that,” I said. “Actually...I'be been writing something. Not for the show.”

“Really? That's great. Think you could send it to me? You know...something to pass the time...then find an excuse to call you again after reading it...”

“Haiz you never need an excuse to call...and I'll send it to you when I'm finished.”

“Perfect,” she said. “Can't wait.

We continued to talk for a while after that while I edited, all the way until my phone almost went dead. We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone, plugging it in for charge before getting ready for bed. I wished Hailee was here with me, but at the same time I had to admit I was looking forward to my next stop in Florida. It was the farthest east I was going during this little trek, and I new the guest was going to be worth it.

Until then though, it was time to sleep. It had been a rather eventful day, after all.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, extreme1

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2019, 01:32:03 AM »

by MaxwellLord
(MF, Cons)
Chapter 28: Hailee Steinfeld

While I had a brief bit of rest at my place after hopping all over the place, that rest was going to be interrupted in the most perfect way imaginable when my phone rang and saw Hailee's face and number on my phone.

"Well hello there, beautiful," Said. "You doing good?"

"All right," she replied. "Doing better now that I'm talking to you. Wanna make feel even better babe?

"Well I do so enjoy making you feel amazing."

"Oh, don't I know it." Hailee replied. "So, you're back in your place for a few days, right?"

"Until Thursday."

"Great!" she exclaimed. "Then allow me to extend to you good sir, an invitation to join e, as my date, at the 2019 MTV VMAs...you interested?"

"Well, if you're involved, I'm definitely interested. Might even clean up for it a little."

"Oh, you're making me swoon with how you're spoiling me," she joked. " I'm going to text you where to meet me. I'm going to be at a studio that day recording, so I'll get done up there. Then..well you're all mine and I'm all yours..you know aside from the swards show crowds and stuff."

"Sounds like a date. See you then."

"Can't wait. Bye." And with that, I had a lot to look forward to with an insane wait. Not an insanely LONG wait, but I was definitely anxious. Even with all the fun I'd been having, Hailee always ended up being the first thing on my mind every time I woke up.

While I had some business to take care off to kill the time with some last minute guest confirmations for the rest of my road trip, the wait was a bitch, but eventually, the day was upon me. I had decided to get a hotel room in the area, just for two days, then be back home just int time to pack and go to the airport and be back on the road. Any other time it would have been a hassle, but for Hailee it was totally worth it.

I didn't stress too much about what I was going to wear to the event. I wanted to look good for my girl but at the same time it was MTV. I went with a simple suit, no tie and sneakers. Comfortable enough to drive in, which was how I spent most of the morning driving to the hotel. Once I got there I decided to score a few more hours of sleep before I had to meet up with Hailee. Of course, being the king of class I was I pretty much passed out in my clothes. Sand jacket of course. I'm not a savage.

When I awoke I was completely refreshed. Energized and with a smile on my face as I ordered a Lyft to take me to the recording studio where I was going to meet up with my beautiful brunette bombshell.

The drive seemed to fly by and before I new it I was in the parking lot of a rather unassuming building. Having interviewed a lot of musicians over the years, often times on turf just like this. So seeing a studio in building that didn't scream "WE MAKE MUSIC HERE" was no big surprise.

The moment I was out of my ride I texted Hailee to let her know I was her. Instead of a reply in text her reply was stepping out to meet me and dear god she looked beyond words. Red dress, red lips, and those amazing legs on display. It was a treat for the eyes and I was going to get to experience it a lot more than visually.

I walked towards her and met her halfway, embracing her and kissing those amazing lips with more passion than I knew I had in me. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close while hers hung around my shoulder.

The kiss broke and she looked up at me smiling. "Well hello to you too," she smiled.  "I think you might have smudged my lipstick."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be." She smiled, biting her lower lip. "I missed you."

"Missed you too."

"I can tell," she laughed. "So...how about we get going. I'll do my lipstick in the car."

"Sounds good to me." In moments the car pulled up and we were inside. It was nice car. Not a limo but big, roomy and with a partition between us and the driver so Hailee and I could have some alone time together.

"So how has my favorite lady been dong since the last time I texted her yesterday?" I asked.

"Still busy busy busy." she replied with a grin. "Which is what's making tonight so special. A little bit of down time mixed with the professional. And I couldn't think of a better person to spend it with." She gave me a warm look as she squeezed my hand. "I really did miss you."

"The feeling is beyond mutual Haiz."  I replied. "Facetime is no substitute for real time."

She blushed a little then kissed my cheek. "On the bright side, the last few shows have been great. The longform interview stuff really suits you. The questions are great, you really have a rapport with everyone. I think I might like it more than the regular show honestly. More intimate...and maybe even a little funnier."

"Honestly, I've been getting that a lot," I said. "I've actually been thinking about doing a full on format change with all this response. It's something I need to talk to Logan about. In addition to some other stuff."

"What kind of other stuff?" asked Hailee. "You have my attention."

"Well, I was talking to someone recently," I said, thinking back to Camila. "And they basically said that if I were to do something beyond the podcast...like say a film project to have me consider them already cast in it. And that made me remember that before the podcast got to where it is now Logan and I started out wanting to be in films...so since that little conversation I've been working on a script."

"Oh baby that's awesome," Hailee said, truly excited. "Is it done? Can I read it?"

"Yes and yes," I said. "I was actually hoping you'd read it because...there's a part for you in there. You know,, if you want...and I'm not expecting a yes or anything just because we're dating and I was actually kind of hesitant to show you and..."

"Shhh," she said, pressing her finger against my lips. "I'll be happy to read it. And don't worry or be shy about showing this kind of thing to me, okay? You have a copy on your laptop, right?"

"Yep."

"Then I guess I have something else to do when we head to your hotel room after the show, don't I?" she asked sweetly. "But...thanks for the hesitation. I mean I would never think you'd use me or anything like that to get something made. You're not like that. But...I don't know...I just like that you didn't just jump right into it with like a budget plan, a pitch for the movie, all of that jazz."

"Oh the presentation was coming after the sex," I joked. "You know, get you when you're in a really good mood."

"Oooh, sexy and clever. I know how to pick 'em."

"And I bet you just can't wait to show me off in front of all those photographers," I joked, though Hailee didn't seem to take it that way.

"ABout that," she said. "Look, I don't want to hide you or us. I don't. But I kind of want to introduce you to my family before they see pictures of us plastered all of the place and I get the parental guilt trip of "why didn't we meet him before it got so serious?". I'm crazy about you and proud of that but I just want to avoid that headache, you know?"

"Totally get it." I assured her. "Believe me, I've had that headache more times than I care to remember."

"Oh thanks," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "I was worried you'd freak out or be bummed or something."

"Far from it. Besides I think later one I'm going to get something a but better than walking down a carpet."

"Well, play your cards right an all that," she said with a wink. "And one more thing. This was all kind of short notice. The moment you told me you'd be back around this time I started putting this together. I couldn't arrange it so you could sit with me in the audience, but I could swing a backstage pass. So...we show up, I keep up appearances, watch a few performances, then at the after party...the night really begins."

"Sounds good to me," I said. Probably a lot of stuff to do backstage anyway. People to talk to, all of that."

"You're really not bothered by it? I mean I'd get it if you were."

"Nope. I'm with you. Pretty much makes it all good."

"Great," she said. "This is going to be a great night."

It was only a few short minutes after that we pulled up to our destination. The driver let us both out and before Hailee left to join the purple carpet she turned around to give me another kiss.

"I'll see you soon," she said. And in that moment, her eyes, her face...everything that was Hailee Steinfeld struck me in a way that she hadn't quite done before.

"I love you," I said. The moment it slipped out I was frozen. I didn't regret it, not at all...but I can't believe it just slipped out like that.

Hailee's face had a look of shock. Not uncomfortable shock or anything that would make me feel cautious. Just...shock.

"Did..did you just say..."

"Hailee!" a producer said. "Come on, we need to get moving. Carpet time."

"I'll be right there!" she replied. Then she turned back to me, smiling softly. "And you...I'l see you backstage. As she walked away and towards the line of photographers I breathed deep. I couldn't believe I had just said that. And what was Hailee thinking? She clearly wasn't mad...but I dropped the LOVE bomb. L-O-V-E. Christ.

I made my way backstage, shaking hands with acquaintances and friends in the form of celebs I had interviewed before and people I knew as a friend of a friend. It slowly eased my emotional blurting out to Hailee.

I made it to a set of monitors just in time to watch Taylor's performance. I looked at another set and there was Hailee, watching as well. She looked over to me and smiled, giving me a small wave before looking back at Taylor's performance. I did the same.

Needless to say, Taylor made it pretty damn hard for anyone to follow her act. The crowd went wild, she crushed it, what more could be said. And as Taylor was coming backstage Hailee was going out. Which meant the two crossed paths fro a few moments.

I watched as they greeted each other, talked, then Hailee pointed over at me. Taylor looked and smiled. Then Hailee said something more and Taylor's face had a look of happy shock on it, then she hugged Hailee. I had a pretty good idea what was said just at that moment and I felt a little more secure. Before Hailee went out to present her award, I saw Taylor whisper something to her, pointing at a certain area off to the left, deep backstage. With that done, Hailee went out and Taylor made her way towards me.

"Well, hey there Romeo," she said with a grin, greeting me with a hug. "I heard you've been busy. And that you had something very interesting to say to Ms. Steinfeld."

"You could definitely say that." I replied. "Your thoughts?"

"I think if you don't mean what you said to her I might rip your eyes out," she said with a disturbingly sweet smile. "So...tell me. How did you say it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I asked. How did you tell her you loved her? Did you think about it for a while? Mull it over in your head? What?"

"It just came out," I said. "Like a dumbass. No big deal. No champagne. No roses. I totally fucked it up."

"Hey," she said, taking my hand reassuringly. "You didn't. You really didn't. You know how I know? Because you said it. Just like that. It came out because you couldn't hold it in anymore. No planning for the right moment. No mood light or roses. You felt it and you said it. So, that makes it real. Take it from me. I know a lot about people who say it and don't mean it versus the few...or one that mean it."

"That a fact?"

"Yep, right from Miss Americana herself." She smiled and gave me a tender hug. "You'll do great. Both of you." She gave me a wink then headed towards her onstage entourage.

"Hey Tay," I said,, before she got too far. "What else did you and Hailee talk about?"

"Oh, you'll see," Taylor said with a mischievous smile. "And you're gonna have fuuuun."

While I was processing all of that Hailee snuck up behind me, grabbing me with a hug from behind.

"Boo!" she said, actually making me jump. She let me go, giggling from my moment of being startled. "So..talked to Taylor huh?"

"Yep."

"Well...how about we talk now?" she asked sweetly, holding out her hand for mine, which I eagerly took. "Follow me."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere more private." she replied. "Taylor told me about it. She found it during rehearsals. Way deep backstage. No one ever goes there. She called it the red light district."

"Sounds fun." She lead me through corridors and a flight of stairs down a level. This place didn't look like it could have possibly had a basement from the outside but then again I'm clearly no architect. Soon we got to a secluded area, just as promised. It looked to be a set of dressing rooms not in use for tonight. Almost like an extra set. A prop room was ahead of us, closed off by a door of chain-link fencing. And it was all lit in red light. Taylor was being very literal in the nickname of this.

I was about to make another remark before Hailee surprised me, grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss on fire with passion and heart.

"I want you," she said in a gulp of breath. "Right now...right here...so bad..."

Our eyes locked locked and our lips met again as did away with my belt and zipper, letting my pants fall to my ankles. My arms then wrapped around Hailee, pushing her back against the chain link.

She moaned into my mouth as my hands went down the red lace of her dress to the smooth skin of her perfect legs. I reached under her skirt, my fingers gliding over her lace panties, feeling a bit of wetness.

"For me?" I asked.

"Mm hmm," she said a naughty, flirty smile. Her hand went down to my cock, grasping my full hardness. "For me?"

"Oh yes." I kiss her then spun Hailee around, her back facing me. She laughed with surprise as a did then, then cooed as I dropped down face level with her spectacular ass.

[

I glided my hands up her legs and and grabbed the hem of her underwear, peeling them off and setting them aside. They were almost flesh tone, adding a near nude look to her as if the red dress was all she had on. And with the panties down my hands moved up, carefully bunching the dress around her waist.

Before I arose I couldn't resist the temptation of Hailee's peach. I heard her release a giggle that transitioned into a moan as I began to kiss her ass, delicately kissing and licking each of her cheeks before finally standing up. I maneuvered my cock at her waiting, wet entrance and brought my lips to her ears.

"I need you right now," I said.

"I need you too." Hailee replied. I saw her grasp her hands on to the chain-link fencing. "Take me Bart...just you and I."

I thrust up and we both inhaled deep. I staid still inside her, savoring the sensation of Hailee and breathing in her scent with my nose buried in her brown locks. My hands moved up her arms to her hands, holding them as she held on to the fence.

"Fuck me Bart," she said. "Mmmmplease...missed you...I wa---need it...I need you now..."

With that I kissed her neck and began to thrust into her, both of us letting out sounds of pleasure, somewhere between passionate cries and moans and breaths of air.

"Oh...fuck...oh baby...oh my god Bart," she moaned. And Hailee was not holding back. Not biting her lip, not trying to keep things to a whisper. The craving we had for each other went beyond that. We knew we probably wouldn't be caught and if we were, so what? "F-faster...oh yes....mmmm faster baby..."

I moved one of my hands down to her hips, holding it as I happily obliged. With her now free hand, she reach around to grab my head, running her fingers through my hair and holding me firm as she turned her face to kiss mine in a sloppy, passionate kiss.

I used my grip on Hailee's hip to pull her even closer to me, my pace speeding up as the fire in us both blazed hotter and hotter.

"Hailee...I...oh my god babe...I love you," I said again. And I meant. I did. I was crazy about this woman. Madly in love with her. I don't know when it happened, but it did. Taylor was right. I couldn't hold it anymore and now it was all pouring out. It needed to. "Fuck...oh baby I love you!"

"Oohhh my god yes..." she whined. Hailee leaned her head on my shoulder, those gorgeous brown eyes looking at mine. "I....oh my god..nnng baby...I love you too...oh fuck...have...for..aaaaahhhh...a while...I...I didn't know how to...ooohhhh yessss..."

I  went from her hip to her breasts, moving my hand under the red lace and touching the bare skin of her tit, grasping it as my pace increasing, each pump inside her heavenly pussy punctuated by a gloriously symphonic yelp of pleasure escaping from her red lips.

Hailee complete released the chain-link, her other arm reaching around to grab my ass, almost trying to pull my into her harder, refusing to let me leave her paradise for even a moment, to continue being flesh to flesh. We were both racing to the end, everything was taking it's tole, both physically and beyond.

"Oh...oh shit honey," she cried out. "Oh Bart I'm gonna cum...oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum...but don't pull out...I want you to cum too...cum in me...cum with me...oh fuck baby yessss..."

I sped up, working her and I into a frenzy with only one conclusion in sight for both of us. And when Hailee let out a joyous and loud cry of pleasure, ti was over for both of us.

"YES! YES OH MY GOD BART YES!!!" Hailee cried, trying to hold me as tight as I could. I helped her, wrapping both my arms around her waist and pulling her tight as she came. And moment later, I did as well, still pumping into her as I filled her up with my cum, calling her name out as she had mine until neither of us had anything left to give.

Were were both spent, laughing a bit at how amazing it had all just felt. I pulled out of her, our mixed passion trickling down her inner thigh.

"I think....whew...I think Taylor said the dressing rooms have bathrooms in them," Hailee got out. "You know, if you wanna clean up...because I think I need to."

"Yeah, sure." I replied. We kissed before momentarily going our separate ways. I made a mad dash of cleaning up and getting my clothes readjusted. Hailee did as well, as were both left our respecting rooms a the same time, Hailee just about thirty seconds after me.

"So," she said, her lips spreading into a freshly red smile from the re-applied lipstick "You love me, huh?"

"I do believe I said that." I answered.

She laughed a little at that then walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Well, I meant what I said. I...I love you too. I really do. I mean, I don't know if I've ever felt like this. It's new...it's great...and it's you. So..surprise...I love you too."

My arms went around her waist, looking into her eyes once again. "So...I think we have a lot to talk about once we get back to my hotel room."

"Among other things," she said. "But for now, I have to get to my seat..but just for a bit." She kissed me softly and sweetly. "See you at the after party...the the other, private and more fun after party for two."

She began to walk away, but turned back before she headed out of sight and up the stairs. "I love you," she said.

"Love you too." I replied. "You know I am really liking the sound of that."

"You better. We're going to be saying it a lot." She blew me a kiss and headed out.

"That we are Haiz. That we are."

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, martymonstah

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA