Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter One (featuring Lauren Compton)  (Read 11802 times)

Lauren Lover

Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter One (featuring Lauren Compton)
« on: January 18, 2024, 04:23:43 PM »
Disclaimer: This is fantasy. It did not happen. It is a complete work of fiction.

Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter One

The sun beat down relentlessly on the asphalt, turning the West Hollywood air into a shimmering haze as Alex made his way along the quiet residential street. His gaze darted from side to side, taking in the neatly trimmed lawns and perfectly manicured hedges that lined the driveways, each one more extravagant than the last. He adjusted the strap of his backpack, feeling the weight of his tools digging into his shoulder blades as he shuffled forward. It was another hot summer day in Los Angeles and another callout for his uncle's pool-cleaning business.

Alex paused in front of a large, gated house, the address matching the one on his list. He rang the doorbell, feeling the sweat bead on his forehead as he waited. A few moments later, the gate swung open, revealing a petite, tanned woman with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a curvy figure that left little to the imagination beneath her chiffon skirt and tight crop top.

"Hello," she welcomed him, her voice relaxed and confident. "You must be Alejandro. I'm Lauren."

"Yes, that's right," Alex replied. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Compton." He nodded toward the pool, covered in a layer of green scum. "I'm here to take care of that for you."

Lauren smiled warmly. "Thank you so much for coming out on such short notice. My boyfriend is away at work, and I wanted to enjoy the pool today. Please, follow me." She led him across the immaculate lawn, her high heels clicking against the pavement. Her perfume wafted over to him, a mix of tropical flowers and sun-kissed skin.

Alex couldn't help but marvel at its size as they approached the pool. It was quickly twice as long as the ones he was used to, with several waterfalls cascading into the turquoise blue water. "This is quite a setup you have here," he commented, admiring.
Lauren smiled. "My boyfriend likes to spoil me. But I'm afraid I'm not very good at caring for it. That's why I called your uncle's business. It shouldn’t take too long, right?"

Alex nodded, already getting to work. "Don't worry, Ms. Compton. We'll have your pool looking like new in no time." He pulled out his tools and began assessing the problem, his muscular arms flexing beneath his tight tank top. Lauren watched him intently, her gaze lingering on his lean, muscular body.

“Please, call me Lauren.” she smiled. “There’s no need for such formalities, Alejandro.”

He cocked a grin. “Then please, call me Alex. Alejandro is way too formal.”

As Alex worked, Lauren found herself chatting with him, asking him questions about himself. He told her he'd been working for his uncle's business for a few years during the summer and loved the outdoors and keeping active.

“I’m paying my way through college,” Alex told her. “And this is a great way of doing that. Plus, I get a great tan, too, for when school starts.”

“I bet you do,” She laughed a little. “Where are you studying, Alex?”

“I’m at USC, studying mechanical engineering,” he told her, twisting the pipe wrench around the pool filter. “I’ve got two years left, and then I am done.”

“Wow, Go Trojans! That must be interesting to study, though." she smiled, clearly impressed that he was studying and working so hard.

Lauren, in turn, told him about her acting career, her upcoming projects, and her hopes for the future. The more they talked, the more comfortable they felt with each other. And as Alex worked, he couldn't help but notice the way Lauren flirted with him. She would lean against the poolside, arching her back slightly and stretching out her long legs, giving him ample view of her curvy figure in her skimpy crop top. Lauren often found excuses to stand close to him, brushing her hand against his arm or shoulder as she spoke. She was interested in him, and he couldn't help but feel flattered by her attention.

Before long, Alex had the pool looking as good as new. He cleaned out the filters, skimmed the surface, and shocked the water, ensuring the pool was algae and bacteria-free. Lauren could not help but notice the size of his biceps straining against his tank top as he worked. She found herself wondering what else they might be capable of…

“Stop it, Lauren,” she thought. “You have a boyfriend!”

Yet she couldn’t take her eyes off Alex.

"There you go, Lauren," he said, stepping back to admire his work. "The water should be crystal clear in about an hour. In the meantime, you should probably avoid swimming to let the chemicals settle."

Lauren nodded, her eyes still lingering on his muscular arms. "Thank you so much, Alex. You've done an amazing job." She hesitated momentarily, then said, "I'm having a party here tomorrow night...would you be interested in staying for a little while and showing me how to maintain the pool myself?"

Alex was caught off guard by the invitation. He hadn't expected her to be interested in learning how to do it herself. "Um, sure," he stammered. "I'd be happy to help." He couldn't help but feel a surge of pride in his abilities.

Lauren smiled warmly. "Great! Why don't you head over to the pool house? I've got some cold drinks and snacks in the house I can bring out. You must be thirsty after all that work. Jeez, you didn’t even take a break for ten minutes." She gestured toward a small building at the far end of the pool.

“Why not?” he thought. “I’ve got no other jobs to do today. Plus, she is fucking hot.” Alex nodded, thanked her, and headed over to the pool house.

He looked around the pool house. It was neat and organized, with a small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. A couple of patio chairs were set up outside, overlooking the pool. He sat down and took in the view, momentarily enjoying the peace.

"Here are the drinks," Lauren said, appearing in the doorway. "I hope it's not too sweet for you."

She handed him a glass, and he took a sip, looked up at her, and took in her beauty again.

"It's perfect, thank you." He took another sip from his glass. "So, about learning how to maintain the pool...We could start with the basics. I could show you how to clean the filters and skim the surface, and then we could move on to more advanced stuff like adding chemicals and testing the water."

She smiled, sitting down across from him. "That sounds great. I've always wanted to learn how to do this myself. It’s something that I really should have learned a while ago.”

Alex took a sip of his drink before continuing. "Alright, let's get started. Show me where everything is, and I'll walk you through it step by step."

Lauren led him to the equipment shed, where they found all the necessary tools and supplies. They talked and laughed as they went through each task, growing more comfortable with each other. Alex was surprised by how quickly she picked things up. Not everyone could pick it up that easily, but she was a quick learner and had a natural aptitude for the work.

After an hour of training, they had covered all the basics. Alex felt a sense of accomplishment in having taught her everything he knew. He was also impressed by how hard she had worked and how much she had learned. As they took a break, they sat on the patio chairs outside the pool house, enjoying the warm summer breeze.

"Well, I think you're a natural," Alex said with a smile. "You've got a real talent for this. I'm sure you'll keep your pool looking amazing."

Lauren blushed, taking a sip of her drink. "Thank you, Alex. You've been so patient with me. I appreciate it." There was an awkward silence as they both looked down at their feet, the air between them feeling charged with something more than just the warmth of the summer sun.

Alex stood up and cleared his throat, flashing her a reassuring smile as he tried to break the tension.

"Well, I'm glad I could help. And hey, if you ever need more lessons, you know where to find me."

Lauren got out of her chair and smiled at him. “Sure thing. You’ll be the first person I call. I can’t thank you enough again for this. You are a lifesaver.“

Alex smiled and shrugged. “All part of the service, Lauren.”

They walked to the house, and he noticed their bodies were almost touching, skin almost on skin. His cock stirred a little as he found himself enormously attracted to her.

“She’s got a boyfriend, doofus,” he thought. “She’s not going to do anything with you.”

They chatted easily, and as Lauren went to get her purse, he looked around the kitchen. It was enormous, a marble dream of white and grey colors, with massive bay windows that let the sunlight pour in the window.

“So how much was it, again?” she asked as she returned with her purse, rifling through it to find the money.

“Uh, 500 bucks in total,” he squinted, doing a quick calculation in his head; he watched her take out the five bills and count them on the table.

“And let me see if I have any money for a… Oh no,” she said, looking sheepish. "I completely forgot about money for a tip!"

Alex smiled reassuringly. "It's alright, Lauren. You've already done more than enough for me today.”

"No, no," she insisted. "I really should give you something. You've worked so damn hard in that heat. And you went out of your way to show me how to take care of the pool, too."

He hesitated for a moment, unsure how to respond. He knew she was just being polite, trying to be hospitable. But something in her tone, in her eyes, made him think that maybe she meant it.

“Dude, go for it,” he thought to himself. “What have you got to lose?”

"Well," he finally said, his voice low and steady, "I mean... if you want to thank me, there is one thing you could do..."

Her eyebrows lifted in curiosity, and she leaned in closer. "Oh?" she breathed.

He took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves. "You could... show me your appreciation." He paused, overseeing her reaction. Her pillow lips parted slightly, and her eyes widened. She took a step back, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"I... I don't know if that's such a good idea," she stammered. "We hardly know each other."

"No," he said, his voice firm but gentle. "But we've spent the whole day together, and... I think there's something between us. Something real." He took a step closer, his heart pounding in his chest. "I want to see where it goes. Do you?”
He saw she was thinking about it, really thinking about it.

“I have a boyfriend, Alex,” she exclaimed, glancing away from him.

That split second of hesitation and sideways glance convinced him she wanted what he wanted.

“And he’s not here, and we are.” he held out his hand to her, cocking his eye at her.

Her lips parted, and for a moment, he thought she would say no. But then, slowly, she nodded, whispering. "Alright." she placed her hand in his, and he squeezed it gently.

They found themselves in the living room. Alex's gaze lingered on the soft, plush couch before him, imagining them there. He turned to Lauren, retaking her hand and leading her to the couch. She sat down, her movements careful and deliberate, as if unsure of herself. He sat beside her, their thighs brushing against each other, and took a deep breath.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, leaning in, his lips brushing against her ear.

She shivered at his touch, her breath catching in her throat. He traced the outline of her jaw with his finger, feeling the soft skin beneath his touch.

"I want to see every inch of you," he murmured, his voice more confident. "To taste you, touch you..."

As if in response to his words, Lauren took off her crop top, revealing a lace bra that covered her large breasts. Alex’s eyes drank her in, his heart racing with desire. He leaned forward, his lips meeting hers in a tender, hungry kiss. She moaned into his mouth as she deepened the kiss, her passion for him ignited by their touch.

He pulled back, breathless, his gaze traveling down her chest to her breasts, straining against the lace. He undid the clasp of her bra with gentle fingers, letting it fall on the couch. Her breasts spilled free, heavy and full, into his waiting hands. He cupped them, feeling their weight and warmth, before lowering his head to take one nipple into his mouth. She arched her back, crying out as pleasure coursed through her.

His hand slid down her waist, over her hips, and then into her panties. She was wet and ready for him, and he groaned into her skin as he felt how moist she was. He pushed two fingers inside her, stroking her as he kissed and suckled her breasts. She writhed beneath him, her hips moving in time with his fingers.

“Alex….” she moaned, her voice strained and desperate. "Please..."

He pulled his fingers out of her, watching as she panted, her chest rising and falling rapidly. He leaned forward, kissing her lips with passion before nibbling at her neck and her collarbone and moving lower to her breasts. He took her nipple into his mouth again, sucking and teasing as she moaned in pleasure. With gentle fingers, he removed her chiffon wrap, sliding her panties down her legs and tossing them aside. She was completely exposed to him now, and he felt a surge of desire. He stood up and took off his tank top, drenched with his sweat, revealing his chiseled body, looking down at her. She was flushed and beautiful, her eyes glazed over with passion as she explored every inch of his torso with her eyes.

“You are so fucking beautiful,” she murmured.

“Remarks like that will get you a prick as hard as a baseball bat.” he laughed and started removing his belt.

“I hope so.” she smiled and licked her lips.

He grinned as he removed his jeans and then his boxer shorts. Her eyes widened when she saw his cock spring forth, a long, thick flagpole of muscle twitching in the air.

He lay down on top of her, their bodies trembling as skin touched skin. They kissed each other deeply, their hands all over, their tongues jousting together. Reflexively, she slipped her hand around his cock, and began to jerk it off slowly. As they kissed, he knelt between her spread legs; he guided his erection to her entrance, positioning himself carefully before pushing slowly inside her. She gasped, arching her back further as he filled her. He moaned as he held himself there, savoring the feeling of being encased in her depths.

Alex began to move inside her, his hips meeting hers in that primal, rhythmic dance. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he thrust deeper, harder, his breath coming in ragged gasps. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to go deeper still. The air in the room seemed to vibrate with their passion, with the raw desire that had brought them to this moment. Every look, touch, and flirtatious word they’d shared that day exploded in passion at that moment.

Alex’s movements grew more urgent, his body moving in concert with hers. He leaned forward, his chest pressing against hers as he continued to stroke her, his thumb finding her clit and circling it expertly while he took one of her erect nipples in his mouth and sucked and nipped it. She arched her back, her head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. He kissed her deeply, hearing her whimper into his mouth as they fucked hard.

Their skin glistened with sweat, their bodies moving together like one. Alex's thrusts grew deeper, harder, each one sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. She could feel every inch of him as he filled her. Her hips moved in perfect synchronization with his, urging him onward, begging for more. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath between moans and cries of ecstasy.

Alex leaned down, his lips finding her neck, her earlobe, sucking and nipping at her flesh as he drove deeper inside her. The sensation was overwhelming, consuming her in a wave of pleasure that seemed to radiate through every inch of her body. Lauren was losing control; her body was afire, and she was on the brink of a monumental orgasm.

Alex could feel her body trembling under him, and he thrust harder, his movements growing more urgent, knowing she was close. He gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh as he held her tightly. The air around them was thick with the sounds of their passion, the slapping of their skin, and the wetness of their movements.

He felt her muscles tighten, felt her body tremble as she neared the brink, and with a final, powerful thrust, he plunged deep inside her, her walls clenching tightly around him as Lauren was engulfed in a wave of pure, unadulterated pleasure. He could feel her orgasm radiating outward from her core, her muscles clenching around him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she cried out his name.

Alex allowed himself to be consumed by the sensation, his hips thrusting deeper, harder, as he felt Lauren’s body shudder beneath him. He followed her over the edge, his orgasm roaring through him like a tidal wave, his body tensing as he emptied himself into her.
Lauren held him tight, feeling his warm seed spill onto her inner walls, her pussy milking him of his essence. They collapsed in each other’s arms, panting and hugging each other, their bodies connected in a way neither had expected. 

Their breathing gradually slowed as they tried to catch their breath. Alex’s weight pressed heavily against her, but Lauren didn't mind. She liked the feeling of him inside her, the warmth and strength of his body. He moved to pull out, but she wrapped her legs around him, holding him close.

"Stay with me," she whispered, her voice still ragged from their passion. ”Hold me.”

He leaned in, his chest pressing against hers as he kissed her tenderly, his lips moving against hers in a gentle rhythm. She wrapped her arms around him, her body moving with his in a slow, gentle sway.

The air in the room grew a little cooler; the sounds of their breathing, ragged from their earlier passion, slowly began to steady. Alex kissed her neck, her collarbone, trailing his lips along her shoulder, sucking gently at the skin. Lauren arched her back, her breasts pressing against his chest, her hips moving in response to his touch. Moving down to her navel, his tongue darted out, tracing a line up her abdomen, teasing her sensitive skin as it neared her sex. Lauren’s body trembled with anticipation as he continued his slow, sensual exploration. She twisted her hips, urging him closer, needing the connection they had just shared to continue. He obliged, parting her folds with his fingers, teasing her with gentle touches before pressing his tongue against her, tasting her sweetness.

Lauren cried out, arching into his touch, her body tightening around his mouth. He moved his hands to her hips, holding her steady as he continued to pleasure her, his tongue dancing with hers. She felt her orgasm building again, threatening to overwhelm her senses, and with a final, desperate moan, she threw her head back, her body convulsing in his arms.

Alex held her close, his lips pressed against her as she shook with pleasure, her muscles clenching around him. He felt the warmth of her release, the wetness of her body as she came apart in his arms. He continued to move his tongue, wanting to bring her as much pleasure as he could. Lauren clung to him, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she rode out the waves of ecstasy. Her nails left faint marks on his skin, but he didn't mind the slight sting. All he could focus on was her, the feel of her body moving against his, the taste of her on his tongue.

He shifted his weight slightly, guiding Lauren onto her side as he spooned her from behind. His cock pressed against her ass, and she could feel the heat of him through their skin. She turned her head, nuzzling his chest as she listened to the steady rhythm of his heart.

Outside, the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in shades of pink and orange. The city beyond their window lit up like the lights of a thousand candles flickering to life.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 07:15:21 AM by Lauren Lover »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pool Boy Chronicles: Chapter One (featuring Lauren Compton)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 05:47:35 AM »
Fantastic story! You just put a new lady on my radar!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Lauren Lover

Lauren Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 07:14:12 AM »
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you liked the story and even happier to have put Lauren on your radar.  :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 07:15:53 AM by Lauren Lover »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 09:03:48 AM »
I'm a sucker for a blonde with big tits.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 10:35:57 AM »
She is now officially in our directory here. Cheers  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Blocboy VC

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 05:21:40 PM »
Good job.
Your writing itself was solid, and both characters felt like people lol.
Also I thought it was funny that Lauren called Alex the wrong name, but he was probably just too busy staring to correct her.

The following users thanked this post: Lauren Lover

spence

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 12:59:40 AM »
She has huge boobs!

Avlag28

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 02:30:43 PM »
Great work !

Viri

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2024, 11:35:01 AM »
I see you're a new author. Welcome to the site. Thanks for introducing us to a new lovely lady in Lauren Compton. Hope to read more of your work in the future.  ;)

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA