Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Red & Gold Ecstasy (Lilith Lust, Sienna Day)  (Read 1295 times)

Gianni Shamari

Red & Gold Ecstasy (Lilith Lust, Sienna Day)
« on: May 30, 2024, 07:19:26 PM »

Inside the superb, well-air-conditioned two-bedroom campus apartment at Coral Tower in Gramercy Park, the soft hum of the air conditioning filled the air. Maré, a billionaire playboy known for his extravagant lifestyle, lounged on the plush, comfortable bed in Lilith Lust's room. The room was bathed in a warm, golden glow from the late afternoon sun streaming through the window, casting long shadows on the hardwood floor. The scent of fresh linen mingled with the faint aroma of Lilith's perfume, creating a comforting atmosphere.

"Hey, are you ready for the summer break?" Maré's voice, filled with anticipation, echoed from the bed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to unwind and finally enjoy some time off," Lilith's voice, tinged with relief, replied from the bathroom.

As the steam from the hot shower wafted into the room, carrying the scent of lilac-scented shower gel, Maré closed his eyes, taking in the peaceful atmosphere of the apartment. He knew that the summer held the promise of new adventures and relaxation.

Finally, Lilith exited the bathroom and walked inside the bedroom, smiling. She was a short, pale-skinned French hottie with Tamales-red hair and a curvy body. She had big firm tits with pink nipples, well engorged to be teased and sucked. Her oiled, long, toned legs gleamed in the bedroom lights. Lilith was a famous adult film star and a GoodFellas model.

Maré hiked up to her and said, “You look so amazingly ass-naked.”

Lilith giggled. “Thank you for helping me pay for my college education. You’re one of the reasons why I’m graduating.”

“No doubt, baby girl,” Maré responded. “That’s the least that I can do. You and the rest of the GoodFella models helped put the magazine and Genisys on the map. So, I don’t mind helping you all with your bills.”

Then they kissed.

Lilith pulled back and told him, “Ditch this, baby! I have to take my final. If we keep fucking like wild rabbits, I can never take it.”

“But you smell great, baby girl!” Maré cajoled. “You know I cannot get enough of my red ecstasy.”

“Ah, you cannot get enough of my pussy!” Lilith spoke, giving him a sultry smile. “Sienna should be here any minute. She has been blowing up my phone!”

“Oh, God, Naughty Sienna!” Maré jested.

“And you better behave yourself if she gets here before I do!” Lilith said, punching him in the chest. “I know how you are around aroused girls.”

“You better warn Sienna.” Maré continued. “It looks like she has taken a fancy to me. I know you’ll be telling her the freaky things we do.”

“Whatever, bae!” Lilith said as she squeezed his dick.

She got dressed, kissed him, and left. Maré put on Michael Jackson’s new album, Xscape, and lay back in bed. Still nude and aroused, he could not get Lilith’s sexy body out of his mind. Maré prayed that her final exam was easy so she could breeze through it and fuck him again. He put his hands behind his head. Maré was about to drift into a peaceful nap when he heard Sienna Day walk inside the apartment and stop in front of the bedroom.

“Oh, hey!” She said, with a shocked look on her face. “Now, I know why Lilith wasn’t picking up her phone. I knew she was doing something. She is such a slut!”

Sienna was a short, British beauty with long, wavy gold hair. Her pouting lips looked sensual, the tits well round, and the ass bouncy. She wore a blue front-close sports bra and black shorts that revealed her toned legs.

“What’s up, my gold ecstasy?” Maré asked her as he pulled the sheets down. “You look hot in that outfit.”

She watched as Maré massaged his dick, and then she sat next to him with a grin on her face, a look of fascination.

“Oh God, how long have you been in here? You guys were having sex.” Sienna put her hand around Maré’s dick and stroked it. “It is so big! This is wild. I’ve been calling her a hundred times, and now I know why she wasn’t answering her phone.”

“I love the feeling of your hands on my dick,” Maré told her.

Sienna smiled. “This is such a big dick. I cannot…”

Maré got tired of her running her hand and put her face to his dick. Sienna already knew what to do. She licked along the underside of his dick until she got to the head. Then she slowly took it in her wanting mouth. Sienna showered Maré’s dick with her warm spit and ran her tongue around the head. Keeping eye contact with him, she continued performing fellatio on Maré.

“That feels so good, girl.” Maré moaned.

“Oh, yeah?” Sienna replied, giggling.

She pulled her head back and unzipped her sports bra. Then she removed her shorts and stood in front of me. Sienna brazenly showed Maré all the assets she had. Her boobs were perfectly symmetrical, which attracted Maré’s attention.

“You’re a hot girl!” Maré said, grinningly.

Sienna moved her hands to her shaved pussy. She rubbed her clit with one hand and, with the other, opened her labia so Maré could see the glistening morsel of femininity.

“Are you ready for this pink little pussy, Maré?” Sienna asked in a sultry voice.

“Yes,” Maré answered, motioning her toward him.

Sienna climbed atop Maré and impaled herself on his dick. Then, she rode him at a smooth tempo. Maré marveled at the sight of her tits bouncing up and down. Reaching up, he tweaked her erect nipples, making her untamed. Sienna yelled in abandon, letting his cock go up the depth of pleasure.

“Oh, I love how your cock feels inside my cunt!” Sienna moaned. “Yeah, hit the top of my hole with that big dick! Oh, God!”

The sexual words of encouragement Sienna spewed out of her mouth incited Maré to grab her by the hips. She rode him harder, holding tightly to his chest. Moans of pleasure echoed throughout the bedroom. Soon, Sienna’s breathing became heavy and rapid. Maré knew she was about to cum any minute on the rate they were fucking.

“Cum on my dick, my gold ecstasy!” Maré told her.

Sienna raised her pace as her plateau built. In seconds, her azure eyes rolled in the back of her head, she arched her back, and her pussy muscles clenched around Maré’s dick. He felt the hot nectar coating his dick. Sienna’s body shuddered when Maré jammed his shaft into her welcoming canal.

“Fuck!” Sienna shrieked as she fell backward and trembled on the bed.

Maré slid his dick into her warm moist pussy once again and began fucking her at a similar pace. Her pussy recoated his dick with her cunt juice. She gazed at him dreamily and murmured that Maré took it as encouragement. It was intensely beautiful and erotic. Maré thrust deep inside her.

“I love… smashing this… pussy.” Maré groaned, panting with each thrust.

“You’ve made my pussy all wet.” Sienna moaned. “Yes, it feels so good! You’re so fucking nasty, your cock is tearing me! Ah, I’m going to squeeze this monster! Yes, yes!”

Maré kept pounding away at Sienna's pussy. Then he felt that someone else was in the bedroom. Looking over to his right, Maré saw Lilith standing next to the door with a finger in her mouth and one hand rubbing her pussy. He stopped his thrusting not only because he was surprised but also to get some energy.

“Lilith…” Maré spoke.

“No words, baby.” Lilith interrupted him. “You’ve made me horny as hell. I’m going to join this little fuck session.”

She stripped herself and got in the bed. Agile as ever, she straddled Sienna’s face and lowered her pussy onto her mouth. It was a kissing frenzy for a few minutes between Lilith and Maré. Sienna lapped Lilith’s pussy lovingly, which drew caused her to moan and writhe all over.

“Aha! A cunning-linguist, isn’t she?” Maré quipped.

While he Frenched kissed Lilith, Maré resumed banging Sienna’s pussy. Lilith’s giggling and tongue action incited him to fuck Sienna at a frantic pace. What a wonderful trio it was! Maré was jamming his big dick into Sienna’s pussy while she performed cunnilingus on Lilith. After a few minutes of this, Sienna shrieked in ecstasy as an intense orgasm hit her vitals.

“Fuck!” Sienna yelled.

“You made her cum so good, babe,” Lilith whispered.

“I want to make you cum so good, too, boo,” Maré told her.

“Oh, yeah.” Lilith smiled.

Lilith got on her back with a smile on her face. Sienna crawled to her and sucked on her titties. Maré slid his dick in her pussy with ease. Slow at first, he savored the feel of her coated, slimy passage that clamped around his gliding cock. Lilith grunted aloud, telling him to fuck her harder. Maré began a series of deep, hard lunges into her pleasure haven, and she bore the deepest thrusts in abandon. She opened her mouth, making a big zero, and Maré could tell a climax was building up.

“Tear it up so no one can use it!” She sighed. “Oh, like that!”

Maré continued ramming away. Then he flung her sexy body around and asked, “Do you want me to fuck you in the ass, sweetheart?”

Looking at him, Lilith answered, “Why do you ask? You aren’t a moron, are you?”

Maré laughed and ravished her rear. It didn’t take him long to fuck her hard. Lilith rubbed her wet pussy as she performed cunnilingus on Sienna. Maré worked Lilith’s ass like a wild stallion, thrusting every inch of his cock into her cunt. He felt her cum repeatedly for an onslaught on her tight fuck hole.

“I’m going to cum!” Maré groaned.

“Cum on my cheeks!” Lilith replied.

Maré withdrew his dick and spurted on Lilith’s ass all over. The orgasm was so intense that his whole body trembled.

Later, the three of them snuggled with one another. They were a trio of exhibitionists wallowing in the sauna heat that oozed in the nude. Sweat, cum, and pussy juices drenched the bed sheets.

“So, how was your final exam, Lilith?” Maré finally spoke.

Both Lilith and Sienna started laughing. They sounded cute laughing together.

“You’re funny,” Lilith said. “You’re going to ask me about my final exam after a good fuck. I think I aced the test. I’m graduating!”

“Good for you,” Maré replied.

“I’m glad school is over!” Sienna shouted.

Lilith exited the bed and walked over to where she had put her bag. She pulled out Philly Blunts and a Ziploc bag filled to the brim with weed. Then she sat in the middle of the bed.

“You’re ready to get your high on, my red ecstasy?” Maré asked her.

“You know it. If I don’t get high, I’d probably fly out of the window.” Lilith jested.

She took out the tobacco from the Philly Blunts and replaced it with weed. She rolled up, passed one to Sienna, and began smoking. The weed had the funkiest stench ever. Maré watched in amazement how they lapped the smoke up. Two hot chicks who made smoking weed sexy presented an erotic demo in the nude.

Afterward, they cleaned up in the shower, dressed, and spent the rest of the day celebrating. It was a pleasure for Maré to hang out with his “Red & Gold Ecstasy” before they graduated from NYU.

Copyright © 2014 by Gianni Shamari. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 12:32:37 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA