Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: MILF Problems (Jessica Alba, Kate Upton)  (Read 24360 times)

200InchCOCK

MILF Problems (Jessica Alba, Kate Upton)
« on: May 31, 2024, 06:21:47 PM »
The living room of Jessica Alba's home was filled with light, streaming in through the doors that led outside to a personal garden.
Kate Upton sat across from her, sipping tea and idly fingering the top of her white blouse that went matched her pants.
Jessica watched her friend, admiring the way the sunlight made her look so angelic and heavenly.
From sitting there, Kate had the appearance of an angel.

Finally, Jessica broke the silence.
"So Kate," she said, trying to sound casual, "I hear your husband has been busy playing baseball."
It was meant as a joke, but Kate's face darkened.
She looked away, busying herself with stirring her tea and then turned and smirked.
"Justin is always busy with his career. I'm just now starting to get mine back up and going. Did you see me in the last Sports Illustrated?"

Jessica nodded, not trusting herself to speak her feelings.
Kate's beauty had always been breathtaking, without needing a reminder of her voluptuous body.
Over the past three years, the two women had grown a close friendship after Kate became a mother.
Jessica had an interest in Kate after hearing rumors that she liked to swing both ways.
She had been waiting for a day like this when both of them were away from their husbands and flirting could begin something that led from one thing to another.

"So did you see it?" Kate asked again.

"I did," Jessica finally managed to say.
"You looked incredible." Kate smiled, leaning forward slightly.
"Thanks. I'm glad you think so. I felt very sexy again in the bikinis."
She reached out and took Jessica's hand, their fingers lacing together.
The touch sent a shiver down Jessica's spine.
"So, what have you been up to? Kiddos keeping you busy too?" she asked, her voice low, almost seductive.

Jessica glanced down at their joined hands before meeting Kate's eyes.
"They're doing fine," she said.
"They're with their dad right now. It's nice to have some time to myself."
Kate's gaze flickered, and she leaned in even closer.
Jessica felt the warmth of her breath on her cheek. "
Well, maybe you and I should find something to do together," Kate whispered, her lips brushing against Jessica's ear. "Something...fun."

Jessica moved to kiss Kate.
After all this time of hoping to seduce the buxom model, it was Kate making the moves to create intimacy for them.
Her lips were soft and warm, and Jessica's heart raced as she felt her tongue begin to explore her mouth.
The kiss deepened, and they both moaned into it.
Kate's hand slipped from Jessica's, moving up her side and cupping her breast through her shirt.
Jessica gasped, aching for the blonde model's touch.
She reached down, undoing Kate's pants, and slid her hand inside.
She was warm and wet, and Jessica's fingers found her clit.
Kate cried out, her hips moving against Jessica's hand. Kate reached for the actress and kissed her passionately.

Their kisses grew more urgent as they explored each other's bodies.
Jessica pulled away, stripping off her shirt, revealing her breasts.
Kate licked her lips, then leaned in to take one of them into her mouth.
She suckled eagerly, her tongue dancing across the nipple.
Jessica moaned at the feeling of Kate's tongue exploring her skin.
She reached down, pushing Kate's pants further and finally slid them down her hips.
Kate got up and stepped out of them, revealing her smooth, toned legs.
She then pulled her shirt off, then the bra to reveal her perfect, all natural plump boobs.
Jessica looked at Kate lovingly, "Wow, your tits are fantastic."

Kate blushed slightly at the compliment, "So are yours. But mine are bigger."
She moved closer, pressing her body against Jessica's.
She lowered her head, kissing her way down Jessica's stomach, stopping at her panties.
She gently nibbled on the fabric before slipping them to the side and exposing Jessica's wet folds.
She took a deep breath, inhaling her scent, and then licked her, tasting her.
Jessica cried out as the pleasure coursed through her body.

"Oh, Kate..." she moaned.
"Lick me, please. Eat me."
Kate moved her hand between their bodies, rubbing Jessica's clit as she licked and sucked on her folds.
Jessica's hips bucked up off the couch, seeking more contact.
Kate slithered her tongue inside Jessica's snatch, wiggling it to make the actress gasp.

Kate pulled back, her face flushed with desire, and looked into Jessica's eyes.
"I've been waiting on the day I got to taste your pussy. I knew it was gonna be good."
She slithered her tongue back into Jessica's snatch.
The other MILF gasped, panting as Kate restarted the oral assault with her tongue.
"Yes, eat me! Eat me, Kate!"

Her fingers tugged at Kate's hair, urging her on as Kate's tongue expertly teased her clit.
The pleasure was building, threatening to overwhelm her at any moment now.
Jessica moaned loudly as Kate finally sucked on her clit, drawing it into her mouth beneath her upper lip.
Jessica's whole body tensed unexpectedly.
The model worked overtime to deliver this rush of flowing juices into her mouth.
Jessica screamed as her orgasm hit.

Kate raised her head, watching as Jessica's body convulsed from the powerful climax.
She licked her lips, tasting the sweet nectar of Jessica's desire.
"Mmmmmmm, you taste amazing," she breathed, before diving back in between Jessica's legs to lick and suck on her swollen folds.

"I guess it's your turn to give me some good loving." Kate smirked as she moved on the couch.
Jessica caught her breath, quickly recovering and then moved on top of the model.
She pressed her hands onto Kate's big boobs, squeezing them softly.

"You want my tits? Go ahead and play with them." Kate moaned as Jessica kissed her passionately.
"I've wanted this for so long..." Her words were muffled against Jessica's lips.
She felt Jessica's hips moving against her, rubbing against her clit, driving her wild as she felt Jessica's breasts pressing against her own.

Jessica reached down between them, feeling Kate's wetness on her fingers.
She rubbed it against Kate's clit, making her purr softly.
"Mmmmmm, get down there and taste me, Jessica."

She moved lower, taking one of Kate's breasts into her mouth and sucking hard.
The taste was so good, so sweet, and so distinctly Kate.
As her mouth moved to the other tit, Jessica had her face smothered by Kate's huge tits.
The model giggled, rubbing her boobs onto Jessica's cheeks.
Eventually Jessica planted her lips on Kate's left nipple, sucking it while her hand slipped down to play with her snatch.
Kate gasped and moaned at the feeling of Jessica's fingers.

Jessica moved her hand lower, slipping a finger inside of Kate.
The feeling was incredible, and Kate moaned, pushing herself further onto Jessica's finger.
Jessica's other hand found its way between them, and she began rubbing Kate's clit in time with her thrusts.
Kate pressed her hand on Jessica's head, shoving her down her stomach.
"Get down there and lick me!"

Jessica looked up at Kate, her fingers still inside her snatch.
"You want me to?" she whispered, her breath blew heat on Kate's skin.
Kate pouted and pushed Jessica further down.
The actress looked at Kate's pussy and pressed her lips against it, sliding her tongue inside.

Kate's hips bucked as Jessica's tongue found her G-spot fast.
Her nails dug into Jessica's back, urging her on.
The sensations were incredible, and she moaned.
She felt Jessica's fingers slip inside her as well, rubbing against her sensitive spot.

"Yes... like that," Kate breathed out as Jessica found just the right rhythm.
She moved her hands over her breasts, fondling and playing with them.
Kate pinched her nipples as Jessica's tongue ventured deep inside her.

Jessica moaned into Kate's snatch, the vibrations adding to the sensations.
Her fingers found a perfect pace inside Kate, and she thrust them in and out in time with her tongue.
She felt Kate's body tense, and she knew she was close.
Jessica wanted to taste that sweet, warm spunk she worked so hard to get.

Kate gasped as her orgasm crashed over her. She dug her fingers into Jessica's shoulder, leaving tiny marks from her nails.
Jessica didn't miss a beat, sucking harder and thrusting her tongue deeper, until Kate's hips were no longer moving and she was spent.

Finally, Jessica pulled her lips away, breathing heavily as she looked up at Kate.
She climbed onto Kate, resting her head on Kate's huge breasts.
This was better intimacy than the love they shared with their husbands.
The men in their lives didn't need to know.

END

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, MIvory5, i_seen_god, hazzard, thewildcard, James_scandalous, KKJ97, MILFhunter

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA