Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Esta Noche (Salma Hayek)  (Read 23023 times)

200InchCOCK

Esta Noche (Salma Hayek)
« on: May 31, 2024, 06:23:50 PM »
The sun went down an hour ago bringing on the night to the city.
I stepped out of my car, a mixture of excitement and anticipation coursing through my veins.
I glanced at my watch.
Damn, she was running late.
I shifted from one foot to the other, feeling a little impatient, but mostly eager.
This was my first time out on a date with Salma Hayek, and I had no idea what to expect.
We met a month ago when we bean working on the set of a new movie.
My job is directorial and I've been making movies on limited budgets for the past decade.
Salma is only the latest of a few A list stars I've managed to get in a picture.
I'd seen her in countless movies, read interviews where she'd talked about her sexuality, her openness to exploring new things.
I couldn't help but wonder if she was as adventurous in real life as she seemed.
Age didn't seem to slow her down at all, that was for sure.

The door to the restaurant swung open, and there she was, looking even more breathtaking in person.
She smiled warmly at me, her dark eyes sparkling, and I felt myself melting inside.
A black dress hugged all her curves with her impressive cleavage about to spill out.
"Hello there," she said, her voice as sexy as I'd imagined in her adorable accent.
"It's lovely to meet you tonight."

I walked up to her, taking in her delicate perfume, and extended my hand.
"The pleasure is all mine," I replied, my heart racing. "Shall we?"

She smiled and looped her arm through mine, leading me into the restaurant.
The intimate atmosphere only heightened my anticipation.
As we sat down at our table, I couldn't help but notice her curves.
I was checking her out and had to remind myself how lucky I was to be out on a date with Salma Hayek.
"So how has work been? I didn't see you at the studio yesterday," she said.

"I've been busy. I had to go across town and see my parents," I replied, trying to play it cool.
"And yourself? Anything exciting going on?"

Salma leaned back in her chair, her dark eyes never leaving mine.
"Oh, you know what we're doing. Working on the scenes. The producer knows how to keep me busy. But enough about me, what about you? Tell me about yourself. I feel like I know everything about you from your films, but I'd love to hear it from your own lips."

I smiled, feeling a little flattered. "I started directing ten years ago. I'm sure you remember my first picture from the critics loving it."

She nodded. "Oh yes, the one with my friend Penelope Cruz."
I blushed. "Yeah, she must've told you about me. We should've worked together back then."

Salma nodded again and sipped on her wine.
A waiter arrived to take our orders and we enjoyed a candlelit dinner table in silence.
Half an hour later, we left the restaurant and walked back to the hotel.
She seemed eager to get me in a room all to herself without anyone to disturb us.
I soon realized it when we got back in the room and she pressed her lips against mine, suddenly kissing me tenderly.

Her hands found their way up my shirt, massaging my back as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
I could feel her curves against me, and she moaned softly into the kiss.
She pulled away for a moment, her dark eyes searching mine.
"It was a nice date, but I've been waiting to get my hands on you for a while," she whispered before leaning in again, kissing me more passionately.
"Your a young, hot shot director who could use an older woman like me to show you a thing or two."

She pushed me gently backwards onto the bed, straddling me as she reached down and unbuckled my belt.
She pulled my pants off, revealing my hardness, and leaned in to take it into her mouth.
"Mmmmmmm, you're even bigger than I thought," she murmured as she began to bob her head up and down.
I couldn't believe how fast all of this had happened.
We had only been in the room for mere minutes and Salma already had my pants down and was slobbering on my dick.
I took my shirt off to become completely naked and sat there watching as she gave me a blowjob.
Her eyes looked up at me as she pulled my dick out of her mouth.

"Sabe muy bien," she said in Spanish with a grin.
Salma got up and then began to peel off her dress.
"I didn't get a chance to take my clothes off. I've been wanting to taste some real meat tonight, and not the kind that you swallow."

I smirked, blushing.
"Is now a good time for me to ask if you swallow?"

The zipper of her dress was heard sliding down.
She shook her head, peeling it off her voluptuous body.
"I don't swallow. I'd rather have it on my face."

So that answered something dirty I was thinking about.
Now I knew I would be seeing my cum splattered across Salma's beautiful face by the end of this night.
I focused on her body, looking at her amazing curves as she stood in a black thong and bra.
She turned to face me and then pulled the bra off, letting out her impressive natural breasts.
"Wow, those look even better than I thought they would."

Salma smirked.
"Yes, I'm very proud of my breasts."
The smile she gave told me that she was used to being complimented for them.
I wondered how many cocks had been trapped between those boobs throughout the many years of her career.
Salma pulled down her though, showing a small strip of dark hair above her clit.
Her snatch was wet and ready for action. She stepped out of her thong and turned around, revealing her plump, shapely buttocks.
I had to blink my eyes at her ass, it was truly a marvel.

"I'm ready to suck on something big. Your cock, that is."
She grinned at me and I stood up from the bed, pulling off my shoes and finally stepping out of my pants and underwear that were pushed down to my ankles.
Salma fell to her knees and grabbed my dick, stroking it a few times with her hand.

I stared down at her as she took me into her mouth.
Her lips wrapped around the head, and she began to bob her head up and down.
Salma was sucking me off with relative ease, like she was a professional in the act of giving oral pleasures.
She looked up at me as she began to deep throat me, her dark eyes meeting mine as she took more and more of my length down her throat.

She gagged, nearly choking before pulling back and releasing my dick with a pop.
"Mmmmmm, tan grande."
Salma spit on my cock and then used her little hand to begin stroking it back and forth.

"You like that? You like how I jerk you off?" I nodded to answer her.

"You like it when I suck your entire cock?" I nodded again, feeling my heartbeat in excitement from her sexy voice.

Salma grinned, then leaned forward and took me deep into her mouth once more.
She began to move her head up and down in a rhythmic motion, her hands moved to my thighs, gripping me tightly.
She became aggressive in the way she sucked me, bobbing her head up and down.
I groaned, taking deep breaths as I wondered if Salma was going to force me to cum before I was ready.
This was the best blowjob I ever had in my life, and then it ended before I exploded.
She stopped sucking, moving her lips to the head and releasing me with a loud pop.

"Mmmmmmmm, such a wonderful cock. I'm not done with you just yet."
I expected her to put it back in her mouth, but instead she grabbed her huge tits and shoved them around my cock.
"Oh my god, Salma! Wow, this feels so good!" I was at a loss, unable to say much else as I saw my cock between her boobs.

She squeezed them tightly around me and then began to bounce her tits up and down.
I groaned at the feeling of her tits fucking my dick.
Her movements were slow and sensual, and I could feel my cock driving between those wonderful tits.

"You like that? You like how your cock feels between my tits?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" Finally, she got me to answer her with words.

"You can deny it if you want, but the fact of the matter is, my tits are simply the best!"

Her enormous breasts massaged my cock with her warm, soft flesh.
I just stood there and moaned, gazing into her beautiful eyes.
Salma look on my face and laughed smugly.

"You're not going to last long like this," she said with a grin.
"But I'm not done with you yet."

I groaned as she bounced her breasts faster, fucking my cock to a pulp.
Just when I thought she was going to make me cum, Salma stopped.
She lowered her head to look at my cock poking upward and opened her mouth.
Her tongue twirled around the head and then she kissed it before grinning up at me.

"How do you like to fuck a woman?"

"I beg your pardon?"

She cleared her throat.
"Doggy style, missionary or what? I want to make the position."

Now I knew what she meant.
Salma let go of her tits, letting my cock spring around freely.

"Doggy style, baby."
I chose that position so I could get a better look at her butt.

Salma smiled and climbed onto her hands and knees on the bed.
She presented her round, perfect ass to me, and I got behind her to see it.
It was easy to be distracted by her breasts, but that ass was something else.
Her skin was flawless, her cheeks high and firm, and her dimples inviting.
I lined up my cock at her entrance and pushed forward, feeling it slide easily inside her.

I thrust my rock hard cock into her at a slow pace.
She let out a long, low groan as she continued to throw it back, making a rhythm in our movements.
Her breasts swayed with each movement underneath as I focused on her ass.
I grabbed the right cheek, squeezing it hard as Salma moaned.

"Ohhhh, yes" she moaned, her accent coming out strongly.
"Grab it, hold it, own it." Salma was referring to her ass.
I squeezed the cheek harder, holding onto it as I continued to thrust my cock into her pussy.

She started to move faster, meeting each of my thrusts with an equal amount of energy.
I reached around to fondle one of her tits with my free hand.
Salma moaned at my touch.
The other boob was jiggling, hitting against my wrist.
She was drawing closer and closer. I sped up my thrusts, pounding into her, feeling the head of my cock brush against her G-spot with each stroke.

"Don't stop. I'm almost... almost there," she panted.
"I want you to make me cum... make me... cum, please."

I thrust harder, my cock hitting against her G-spot when her orgasm began.
Her inner walls clamped down on my cock, and I felt her release washing over me.
I quickly pulled out of her snatch, watching as Salma shook her legs from the power of her climax.
I didn't want to cum inside of her. Not after remembering what she said about getting a facial opposed to swallowing.

"Ohhhh, yeah. You fucked me good."
Salma turned around to see my cock dripping in her spunk.
She grabbed it and fed it to her mouth, sucking it clean.
She pulled it out of her mouth and grabbed her tits, pushing them around my cock again.

"I want you to fuck my tits this time."

I began thrusting to drive my cock between her boobs.
Salma looked at me as I watched my cock disappear and then push back up with every thrust.
She moaned, making soft cries of pleasure as she felt the entire length of my dick pumping between her boobs.

"Yes, that's it," she moaned.
"Fuck my tits!"
I started pumping harder and faster, desperately ready to blow my load for this woman.
As I thrust, she looked at my face, grinning as she saw how conflicted I was.

"I want your cum on my face. Give me a hot load!"

That was all she had to say to push me to the limit.
I pulled my cock out from between her tits, watching as she closed her eyes and held her head up.
I aimed at her face, wanking a few times to make my dick explode.
Hot cum splattered across her left cheek, nose, and forehead.
I came hard, letting out a loud moan as I shot my load all over her.
I stood there, out of breath admiring the sight as Salma opened her eyes with my hot jizz drenched across her face.

"Mmm, that's what I wanted," she said with a satisfied smile.
She reached up and wiped some of the cum off her forehead, then licked her finger clean.
"You are quite the man, you know that?"

END

flawed_existence

Re: Esta Noche (Salma Hayek)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 04:42:30 AM »
Great work with Salma. I like to see her in control.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA