Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Sticky Treat (Hayley Atwell)  (Read 14805 times)

Ellessio

A Sticky Treat (Hayley Atwell)
« on: June 01, 2024, 02:27:07 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral, Titwank, Creampie

A Sticky Treat

It was a bright, sunny day in the small English village where Hayley resided. The birds were singing, the flowers were in bloom, and the scent of freshly baked bread wafted through the air. Everything seemed to be in its rightful place, including the actress with the long brown hair, brown eyes and the body of a Goddess. She stood at her window, gazing out over the village green, admiring the simple beauty of her surroundings. There was a knock at the door, and she walked over to the entrance and opened it to reveal the local market delivery man, a good-looking young lad in his twenties with rosy cheeks and a wide grin.

"Good morning, Miss Atwell!" he chirped, a large box in his hands. "Your order's here. Fresh from the market!"

Hayley examined its contents: fresh fruits, vegetables, and bread, all neatly arranged. She smiled warmly at him, noticing the slight flush in his cheeks.

"Thank you so much, Evan," she said, leaning in closer. "You know, I've always been rather fond of your promptness. It's quite refreshing in this day and age."

Evan blushed even harder, unsure of how to respond.

"You can leave the box on the kitchen table there," she stepped aside and let him in to the house. As he walked past her, she couldn't help but notice the large bulge in his tight pants, and a little shiver ran through her.

As he put the box on the table, she walked over to where he stood and looked at the contents of the box.

"I see you brought the pastries too." she nodded "It's such a shame you don't offer many pies though."

Evan's face flushed even deeper.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Atwell. I'll be sure to mention that to the baker. He might be able to whip something up for you next time."

"Yes, I do love a good creampie now and then." she cocked her head and bit her lip "And it's been such a long time since I've had one too."

Evan's eyes widened, and he gulped audibly. "Oh, I-I see." He stammered, trying to maintain his professional demeanour.

Hayley stepped closer, her warm breath ghosting across his cheek. "No need to be bashful. We're both grown-ups. I just think it's such a shame that such a delicious treat is so hard to come by these days." She placed a hand on his arm, her touch sending a shiver through him. "Perhaps you could make a special delivery... just for me?"

Evan swallowed hard, his heart racing. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't resist her allure.

"I don't know, Ms Atwell. If I get caught, I could get in a lot of trouble."

"I won't tell if you don't." she leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear, her hot breath causing his cock to stiffen.

Hayley's words hung in the air, a promise and a treat all wrapped up in one. Evan knew he couldn't resist the temptation any longer. He nodded slowly, his heart racing.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, taking him by the hand, leading him into the living room. She pushed him back onto the sofa and knelt between his legs.

"You've been so good to me today, and every other day you deliver," she purred, running her hands up his thighs. "I just want to show you how much I appreciate it." She reached for the bulge in his pants, and with a sly grin, unzipped them. His hard cock sprang free, and she let out a soft moan.

"Do you have any idea how much I've been wanting this?" she whispered, taking his length in her hand. She stroked him slowly, her grip firm and confident. Evan arched his back, unable to contain the pleasure coursing through him.

"Oh, I've been thinking about you all day," she continued, leaning forward to kiss and suckle at the head of his cock. "I can't believe you're here now, filling my mouth with your deliciousness."

She wrapped her lips around him, taking more of him into her mouth. Her warm breath caressed his skin as she bobbed her head, sucking and licking in perfect rhythm. Evan groaned, his hips bucking instinctively, seeking deeper penetration.

Hayley let out a soft moan, her fingers digging into his thighs. "Oh, that's it," she murmured, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. "You feel so good." She paused for a moment, looking up at him with hooded eyes. "I wish I could have you all the time."

Evan gasped, his body tense as she expertly worked him. He felt like he was on the edge, about to lose control, and the thought of being with her every day sent a shiver of desire down his spine. "Y-you could have me anytime," he managed to croak out. "Just tell me when."

Hayley smiled up at him, her brown eyes glowing. "Oh, I'd like that," she murmured, her lips closing around his cock as she sucked harder. "I'd like to have you here, all to myself. To have your big cock in my pussy. To feel your hot sticky cum inside me. Having you fill me with creampie after creampie." Her tongue danced around the head of his cock, teasing him mercilessly.

Evan arched his back, moaning as the pleasure built inside him. His hips jerked wildly, pushing deeper into her mouth. He felt like he was about to explode, and he couldn't help but wonder how much longer she could keep this up.

Hayley unbuttoned her blouse, and took it off as she sucked his cock slowly. She reached around her back and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts from their cotton prison. The delivery man gasped as he saw them in all their glory.

"You like my tits?" she looked up at him as she licked his cock.

He could only nod, his eyes fixed on her large breasts, the nipples erect. She smiled, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Reaching down, she grasped his cock with one hand and guided it between her breasts. She began to pump his cock with them, looking deep into his eyes as she did.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned. "I've always wanted to do this to you." She continued to move her breasts up and down, her grip on him tightening as he grew closer to the edge. The soft skin of her breasts and the warmth of her body sent waves of pleasure through him.

"Oh, Jesus," he moaned "Hayley..."

Hayley smiled up at him, her eyes shining with lust. "You like that?" she asked, moving her breasts faster. "You like feeling my tits squeeze your cock?" She pulled away, licking her lips as she watched his expression. "You want to cum on them?"

Evan could only nod, his breath coming in gasps. "Yeah," he managed to choke out. "Please."

Hayley grinned, her brown eyes sparkling with mischief. She leaned forward, taking his cock in her hand and guiding it between her breasts once more. Her pale pink nipples brushed against his length as she began to fuck is cock hard, squeezing her breasts tightly around his meat.

"You're so close," she moaned, her voice low and husky. "Let go, give it all to me."

His hips bucked wildly, his cock throbbing as he felt the release building up inside him. He arched his back, gripping the sofa as he lost control, spurting hot cum onto her breasts. She moaned in pleasure, her grip tightening around his cock as she milked the last few spurts from him.

She took his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned in pleasure

Hayley smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, reaching down to take his softening cock in her hand. "But you still have to give me that creampie I asked for."

She stroked him gently, her fingers wet with his cum. She took him back into her mouth, sucking, licking and stroking him until he was rock hard again.

She stood up suddenly, pulling off her trousers and panties, standing before him naked. He gawped in awe at her fabulous body, unable to believe he was going to have sex with her.

"I want you to shag me hard," she said, her voice husky. "And give me that creampie right now."

She climbed back onto the sofa, straddling his lap with her knees spread wide. He couldn't help but admire the smoothness of her skin as she lowered herself onto his cock. She groaned as she felt him fill her, his cock stretching her tightly. He gripped her hips, helping her to move up and down as she began to ride him hard.

"That's it," she moaned. "Fuck me, fill me with cum." Her breasts bounced with each thrust, the nipples hard and pointed. He reached up and grabbed them, squeezing them as she rode him hard.

"Oh God, Hayley," he groaned, feeling his cock throb deep inside her. "You're so fucking tight." He gripped her hips tighter, feeling the warmth of her skin against his fingers as he moved up and down, meeting her rhythm.

She arched her back, her breasts pressing against his chest as she moaned in pleasure. "Yes," she hissed. "That's it. Give it to me. Give me every inch." She began to move faster, her body undulating with each thrust.

Evan felt his cock pulsing inside her, and with a groan, he let go, filling her with his seed.

She collapsed onto him, her breath hot against his neck. "Oh God," she gasped. "That was amazing."

He held her close, their sweaty bodies pressed together.

"So was that the pie you wanted?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, it was perfect." she laughed, her breath hot against his neck. "Just the treat I needed."

He smiled against her skin. "So, how often do you think you'd like that kind of treat again?"

"Oh, you know, once or twice or three times a week." she laughed softly.

Hayley slid off him, her body still glistening with sweat and cum. She walked over to the kitchen and returned with a couple of clean towels. "Here, let me clean you up a bit." She knelt down in front of him, dabbing at the cum on his stomach. "I'm sure you've got more deliveries to make today."

"None that I will enjoy half as much as this." Evan grinned.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 03:34:32 PM by Ellessio »

James_scandalous

Re: A Sticky Treat (Hayley Atwell)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 05:22:29 AM »
Nice titwank to some epic British tits.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Ellessio

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA