Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Me and my whore, Abi (Abigail Ratchford)  (Read 30511 times)

Revrapid

Re: Me and my whore, Abi (Abigail Ratchford)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2024, 06:14:28 PM »
Brilliant series! Great to see some Tasha Young too!!

Banshee

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2024, 01:08:24 AM »
Opening with a titfuck, genius move.

Karan53

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2024, 09:33:30 AM »
I had no idea who Tasha was until you guys suggested. She’s hot as fuck and seemed to be perfect kitty cat

MOD NOTE: Post edited so the quoting of a story don't drag the page out for mobile users.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 06:52:45 PM by Viri »

thewildcard

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2024, 12:11:49 AM »
You'll find a lot of hot women with big tits on this site. The people here love real women.

Karan53

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2024, 01:14:55 PM »
The next day dawned full of promise - specifically, the promise of a titfuck for the ages that Abi had promised me. We chatted of this and that over breakfast and went back to our suite.

Abigail went in to change, asking me, “What should I wear for the beach, hun?”

“That tiger print bikini I got you. I also have a surprise for you, babe.”

“Ooo can’t wait!” she pouted and flounced off.

The bikini is made for Abigail. I mean, of course, Abi looks great in pretty much anything (or nothing at all), but the bikini really helps show off her substantial assets. A patch of fabric struggling against her globular boobs - the image is enough to make your cock stand at attention. Then there is the thong that practically disappears in her ass crack. You’d be forgiven for thinking the naughty bitch wasn’t wearing anything at all. Lastly are her thicc thighs. I don’t think I have dwelt much on her thighs, but let me tell you they are her most underrated asset. I have spent so much time just licking those succulent thighs of hers. She loves it too, makes her pussy sopping wet, perfect for a pounding later on. Somehow, her in a bikini accentuates her thighs, driving me mad with lust.

And so my supremely sexy whore strutted in wearing the tiger print bikini I had brought for her. I grabbed her by the waist, copping a feel at her tits whenever I could and we set off down the short path to the beach. On the way, I ordered her ahead to make sure I could admire her jiggling ass. I made her jog as well, making her giggle.

When we reached the beach, we saw a couple of deck chairs in the distance. We could make out some figures already there. I pulled Abi to me and started fondling her boobies then and there, but she stopped me and whispered in her sultry voice, “Adam, let’s check out those folks there. Maybe it’s some sexy people who we can watch.”

“Maybe it’s just some boring people snoozing or reading books.”

“Come on, baby,” she pouted at me and of course I had to give in.

As we went closer, it appeared that Abi’s sixth sense was right. Out of the two deck chairs, one was occupied by a couple making out passionately, lost to the outside world. The girl was a sexy blonde in a red and white striped bikini, while the dude looked ripped and was fingering the lady’s thatch. Abigail loudly cleared her throat, making the couple startle as they looked at us, flushed and blushing furiously.

“Don’t worry, babes, we were enjoying the show, weren’t we, Adam?”

“Oh yes, as you can probably see,” I gestured to the bulge in my pants.

“Hey! Aren’t you Alex Kay? On Instagram?” Abigail asked the chick.

The blonde bombshell grinned at replied, “Oh yes, honey, that’s right. I’m honoured the Queen of Instagram herself recognised me. Of course you’re Abigail Ratchford! I’ve jerked Mike here off to your pictures so many times!”

Abigail blushed and before she could reply, Alex continued, “So who’s your sexy friend?”

“That’s Adam. Me and Adam are here for a marathon fuckfest!”

“Nice,” Alex replied and went right back to kissing Mike with abandon. Her hands directly went underneath his shorts and started stroking his member. It looked huge even through his pants. Mike moaned and threw his head back as Alex looked back at us with a sultry, come-hither expression.

I saw Abigail stare at the couple transfixed and moved closer, grabbing her booty with one hand as my other hand rubbed her pussy through the bikini. She whispered, “Oh, baby,” and we watched this hot couple make out and fondle each other with the fire of lust well and truly lit within.

Soon, Alex pushed Mike back on to the deck chair and slid down, looking at him hungrily. He moaned in anticipation as she slid down his shorts to reveal his huge cock. Abigail purred appreciatively and I pulled at her panties, tearing them away and making her giggle.

As Alex took Mike in her mouth, I started fingering Abigail, making her gasp and moan. After a few moments, Alex took a breather and looked across at us. She said, “Guys, I know watching can be fun, but start something! I want to see Adam’s dick.”

Abigail giggled and pushed me down on the deck chair. She straddle over me, pulled me up and smothered me in her tits. I could hear her muffled voice telling Alex and Mike, “This one here loves my puppies. I’d promised him a titfuck and it’s great to have an audience for my talents.”

“Who wouldn’t love those puppies,” Mike called back and both of them broke off to watch me motorboating Abi’s gigantic titties. She suddenly got up and pulled me to a sitting position at the edge of the deck chair and dropped to her knees. Without taking her top off, she took my shorts off, exposing my cock (modest as compared to Mike’s basilisk). Mike sneered, “What’s that worm?” Before I could say anything, my Queen rushed to my defence, “Oh, don’t underestimate it. It’s given me more orgasms than rest of the cocks I’ve had till now.” I’m sure that was a lie, but I loved Abigail for that. Alex chimed in too, “Quality over quantity, babe and that cock’s quality.”

Abigail stared up at me adoringly and gave my cock and preliminary suck. I had never had a boobjob from her, but it seems she had a set procedure. After sucking it once or twice, she started wanking it slowly, building the anticipation. Then, without taking her top off, she spat once or twice on my dick, making it nice and wet for lubrication. Then, when she judged the moment right, she shoved the cock underneath her bikini top and into her gigantic boobs, which completely engulfed little Adam. I could not even see the head, but only my busty, green eyed beauty leering up at me seductively. She held the position for a moment, whispering to me, “Do you like that, baby? Your cock in my boobs. Can you feel them? Nice and warm and soft and round,” she purred at me, making me moan. Then she began sliding her boobies up and down my cock, still keeping her top on. I don’t know why, but seeing her cleavage and not her nipples was even better. The slutty tease increased her pressure and found a nice rhythm so that I could see my cock head appearing for a second before disappearing down the sexiest cleavage in the world.

She was clearly an expert at this, varying her pace and making each slide of her boobs on my cock exciting and different. She was looking at me and biting her lip, her expression so sexy, I could explode just looking at that. She then started flicking her tongue towards my cock as it emerged from her titflesh, making me shudder in pleasure with each flick of her tongue. Gradually, she started sucking on my cock as it emerged, briefly freeing it from its booby cage before shoving it between her tits again. Her technique was practiced and superb.

I looked around to see Alex riding on Mike, both of them screaming in passion. The sight of Alex’s tits bouncing made me want to see my Queen’s nipples and I leaned down to take off her top. She helped me untie the string, my cock flopping free of her knockers. Before continuing, she started slapping her nipples with my cock, whispering, “Oh fuck yes, how do you like my tits, baby? Softest you’ve ever sucked on? I want to make you cum on them. Jizz on them.” She suddenly looked away to see Alex and Mike fucking and grinned up at me, “Look at that slut, Adam. Do you want to fuck her? Bet her cunt is nice and tight. Tell me how you want her.”

“I want to fuck her missionary as you sit on her face,” I replied back huskily, making Abigail smirk.

She had enough of them and looked back at my cock, giving it few more sucks to make it wet again. She again spat on it, waiting for the long line of spit to finally fall on my dick. The moment it fell, she started stroking my cock, spreading the spit all over. Satisfied, she again put my cock in her boobs and started sliding it back and forth. But by then, I wanted to take control. I growled at her and caught her by the throat to stop her. She made a small choking sound and stopped as I started bucking my hips driving my cock between the sweet valley of her breasts, increasing my pace gradually. Fucking her breasts is almost as good as pounding her cunt. The secret is that she holds her boobs tightly together, making it feel nice and tight like her pussy. She also regularly spits on the cock, making sure its nice and wet, just as a pussy would be. The effect is no less than her vagina and I would have soon blown my load, spattering her face and boobs with my sperm.

But just then, a voice called out, “Guys, can I join in the fun? Mike has blown his load. So much for making fun of Adam’s cock, he’s still going strong.”

It was Alex, still not satisfied by Mike, who lay back on the other deckchair, spent and panting.

Alex came over and thrust her tongue in my mouth, as Abigail resumed sliding her puppies up and down my dick. Alex was a great kisser, her tongue wriggling in my mouth as she moaned and slurped at my tongue. Eventually, she broke off and shoved her breasts in my face. Unlike Abigail’s, they were not soft, but round and firm. I enjoyed suckling on them as Abigail continued to pleasure me with her breasts.

Alex pulled away and looked on at Abigail admiringly. “Wow, Abigail, you know how to use those knockers. Adam, you owe Abi a thank you drilling. I heard you saying you wanted me in missionary, but I think Abi deserves an orgasm for this boobjob. I’ll sit on her face,” she smirked at me.

Alex was decisive and both me and Abi did as she wanted. I got up from the deckchair and made space for Abi who lay down with her long black hair spread around like a sexy halo. Her nipples stood out and she immediately began twirling them. Alex lost no time sitting on her face and started writhing on top of her. I looked at Abi’s legs spread in front of me invitingly, a wet patch of heaven beckoning my dick. I normally take my time in entering a woman, but I was too filled with lust to care. I just wanted to get balls deep in Abi asap. I roughly thrust into her and kept thrusting, making her scream from under Alex. Alex smiled and me seductively and bit her lip. She moaned at me, “I’m close too, Adam, let’s both cum on Abi’s boobies.”

I almost came just hearing that, but closed my eyes to last a little bit longer. Soon, Abi’s pulsating pussy walls satisfied my cock and I felt I was seconds away from blasting my hot cum in Abi’s warm cunt. I screamed at Alex, “I can’t hold much longer!”

Without a word, Alex slid further down from Abigail’s mouth and started squirting on Abi’s boobs. I pulled out too and started spraying my cum all over Abi’s tits. Together, me and Alex made a glorious mess all over Abigail’s breasts. Both of us panted hard, spent, but Abigail purred at me, “Baby, remember what Kelly taught us about never leaving a mess?”

I obediently started licking my cum and Alex’s pussy juices from Abi’s boobs. Alex was taken aback for a minute, before she joined me in licking Abi clean. Once she was almost clean, I kept a mouthful of cum and pulled Alex close, depositing it in her mouth, making her gag. She coughed and collapsed back spent.

“You guys are the best,” Alex told us, “Me and Mike are in room 1002 for few more days. Maybe Abigail would like to see how Mike’s javelin feels? I wouldn’t mind watching with Adam here,” she smirked at us.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, BigTitsEnjoyer, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2024, 04:45:04 PM »
Abigail is a tittyfucking machine  ;D I love these chapters! Thank you for writing more!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA