Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sofia Vergara Drains My Balls  (Read 21313 times)

MILFhunter

Sofia Vergara Drains My Balls
« on: June 17, 2024, 04:42:14 AM »

It was a typical summer afternoon in L.A. where I found myself relaxing across the pool, lying on one of the lounge chairs. The scent of chlorine was strong, but I wasn't in the mood to go swimming. Just sitting around was good enough for a day like this when it was hot as fuck. I was relaxing all by myself in my underwear without a care in the world.

Then I heard a familiar voice. "Hey there honey!" It was Sofia Vergara, one of my favorite Hollywood whores. She was wearing a tight black bikini that showed off her big boobs and curvy body. "Mind if I join you?" she asked with a wink. It was a miracle I could understand her in that thick accent. She swaggered, making her tits bounce with each step she took.

I sat up and smiled at her. "Of course not, Sofia. It sure is nice to be greeted by your company today. I was feeling pretty lonely, but not anymore."

She cracked up, laughing loudly. "Yeah, I knew jou would say dat!" And there was her accent making it hard to understand her, but it just turned me on. I loved the sound of her voice. It was another one of many reasons I found her to be so fucking attractive. I could listen to her yell at me all day, and sometimes I did. We started seeing each other over a decade ago when I worked at a studio where she was shooting a commercial. That was my day job when I wasn't sitting around being lazy like right now.

"The water's nice and cold, but I'm not in the mood to swim today. I guess you could say I'm just chillin'"

"Oh, jou must be jokin'!" she replied, laughing again.

"I don't come over here to chill! I'm here to fuck!" And with that, I burst out laughing. Her voice and the way she said that, was too much for me.

"What's so funny?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking at me sternly.

"You! You're what's funny!" Sofia rolled her eyes and clapped her hands. She pulled at my arm, I was still laughing as she stood me up from the chair. "

Stop laughing! If jou not swimming, then I will put jou to work when we fuck!"

I finally quit laughing as she pulled my hand and walked me to go back inside. A big glass door led back into my house. She knew her way around since she often came over to have sex anytime she pleased. That was one of the perks about knowing famous whores like her in town. If you had the right connections and knew how to get around, getting laid was pretty easy. Even when it came to super-fucking-hot sluts like her. I could see that she was horny. Sofia was the type of whore who knew where to find dick when she wanted it, and used her seductive charm to get it. She didn't have to try very hard with me. Over the years, she knew I was willing to get naked for her anywhere, anytime.

Right here in my house was good enough. She pulled off her bikini top, shaking loose those big tits and smirked. "How 'bout dat? Look at these titties! Yeah, I know you love my boobs!" She shook them again before pulling down her bikini bottoms and standing naked before me. I was already getting excited as my dick jerked in the front of my underwear. She fell to her knees and looked at me with the most lustful eyes she could do. I knew that look. It was the hungry gaze of a cum-crazed whore.

"Come on, give me your fuckin' cock. That's what I really came over here for!" She reached out to the front of my underwear. She pulled me closer and then pushed them down to let my cock flop out. Sofia grabbed it, giving a good squeeze to make sure I was growing hard before she began pumping her hand up and down. I moaned at the feeling of her jacking me off.

"This is what I wanted. Not many men in town have a dick as good as yours. It's one of my favorite cocks to suck and fuck!" She quit jerking it and carefully lined up her fingers of both hands on the side, to hold my cock up. I felt her warm breath on my dick as she leaned in, licking up and down the length of it. I groaned, feeling my control slipping. "Oh, jou like dat, don't jou?" she asked with her thick accent and flashing her teeth. Sofia kissed the head of my cock, teasing in preparation for the blowjob I was hard and ready for.

Her lips wrapped around the head as she looked into my eyes. Sofia moaned while taking my cock into her mouth. She started sucking as I moaned. Her hands pressed against my legs as she bobbed her head up and down, slowly sucking my cock. "Fuck yeah," I moaned.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and moaned.  "Mmmmmm, I'm just gettin' started. I hope jou can stay hard for me, cause I want to suck dis cock all fuckin' day long."

Pre-cum oozed from the head just from the sound of her soothing voice alone. Sofia grabbed my cock and started jerking it off again. She kissed the head, still looking up at me as her other hand grabbed my balls below. She then lowered her head and put my balls in her mouth to suck.

"Fuck, that feels so damn good babe," I moaned as she expertly sucked on my balls while jacking my cock. A muffled moan was heard from her voice. Sofia Vergara was an expert cocksucker. I sometimes liked to wonder just how many dicks had been in her mouth over the course of her career. What did it matter, at least she was making good use of mine. She quit sucking my balls and pushed my cock between her lips again. She used only two fingers to grip my shaft at the root, settling among the stringy ball hairs. Sofia bobbed her head up and down, sucking me again.

I looked down at her, watching as Sofia bobbed her head up and down like before. She slobbered on my pole loudly with the noises growing loud with how she was sucking my dick as if she were worshiping it. Closing her eyes, she pushed it all the way to the back of her throat. The entire length of my cock was in her mouth now and I couldn't help but groan. Sofia pulled back after hearing my voice.

She took my cock out of her mouth and smiled up at me, "Mmmmmmm, your cock tastes so fuckin' good. I'm ready to have more fun with it."

She grabbed her huge tits and held them up. I gasped knowing exactly what she wanted to do. She pulled them apart and I pushed my dick right between her boobs. Sofia looked down at it and spit a thick wad of saliva on the head. "Yes! I want you to fuck my titties!" She said while pushing her boobs around my cock.

Her large breasts felt fantastic as I started thrusting between them. I hadn't fucked Sofia's tits in a good minute, so this was a pleasant surprise for the day. She moaned feeling my dick thrusting in her busty chest.

Sofia stuck her tongue out, trying to lick the head of my dick as it thrust up. I groaned as I continued to fuck those tits. She started laughing. "You can't get enough of my boobs! You always loved fuckin' them!"

I moaned, stopping for a moment. "I love your tits," I gasped between thrusts. "If you wanted them fucked, all you had to do was give me a call."

She laughed loudly. "Oh, dat's too fuckin' easy!" And there was her accent coming out again, almost making me blow my load right then and there. Some people may have been annoyed at her voice, but not me. It was the sound of an angel. I was confident I could last a bit longer, so I continued thrusting between those wonderful tits until she looked into my eyes again. I slowed to a halt.

"Don't you want to cum in my boobs?" she asked, breathlessly.

"No. I want to blow my load all over your face, but not yet."

I pulled my dick out of her tits. I leaned over her and looked into her eyes, "I want to fuck you. Let me make you cum first, then you can suck me off again and I'll drench your face. Deal?"

Sofia bit her lower lip, "Deal."

She moved on her hands and knees, pushing her ass out. All fours was the correct position for a doggy style romp, so I moved behind her and slapped that ass before guiding my cock between her thighs and finding the entrance to her tight pussy.

I gasped as my dick sank into her warm cunt. The old familiar feeling of her cunt was a reminder of the good stuff in life. I gripped her hips and slowly thrust into her pussy. Sofia moaned, "Fuck me! Ohhhh, yeah! Give me dat cock!"

I looked down at her curvy ass, watching it move as I thrust into her. I reared my right hand back and spanked that ass, watching one of the cheeks jiggle as she moaned."Oh! Give me more! Fuck me harder!"

I was happy to oblige. I slammed into her, bucking my hips to pump my cock in and out of her. Sofia moaned and screamed. "That's it! Yeah! Fuck me!!"

I grabbed her hips, pulling her back against me, my thrusts harder and faster. I kept fucking her, wanting to make her cum so she could blow me again.

Sofia moaned, her head thrown back, tits shaking wildly underneath her as I fucked her. "Oh, God! Yes! YES!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Her body trembled as she neared her climax. "MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKIN' COCK!!!!!"

I was slamming into her harder and faster, feeling my own orgasm building inside me. "Cum for me, baby! Cum on my cock! Let it go!"

Her body shuddered as she finally came, forcing Sofia to scream. "Yes! Oh, God, YES!" Her pussy exploded, prompting me to quickly pull out and watch her experience the hard orgasm. Sofia gritted her teeth, making her moans become menacing growls. Her love nectar dripped between her thighs, splattering on the carpet floor. I walked around the other side, shoving my dick in her face, eager to feel her sucking it again.

She looked up at me with fiery eyes. "You want this, huh?" she asked, already reaching for me. I moaned, nodding as I felt her hot, wet mouth engulf my shaft. She bobbed her head, taking more of me in her mouth as her hands grabbed my legs to hold them. Sofia held nothing back, aggressively sucking my dick. I closed my eyes, feeling my release building inside me. "Suck it, baby," I moaned as the sound of her slobbering was heard over my weak voice.

I gripped her hair, urging her to take more of me, my hips bucking forward as I took over and was now fucking her face. I could feel her lips stretching around me, her throat working as she deep-throated me. "Oh fuck, yes!" I groaned. "You're killing it!"

Sofia closed her eyes, gagging and choking on my length. I gripped her hair tighter and fucked her mouth harder. Her eyes watered, tears ran down the corners of her face as spit started to drip from her lower lip with dangling saliva strings. I decided right there, I was going to keep fucking her mouth until I was ready to cum on her face.

She was gagging and sucking my cock was best she could. "Yeah, baby. Just like that, suck it all," I whispered to her. Sofia opened her eyes and looked at me, as if she were begging me with her eyes alone to pull out and drench her face. That was what I planned to do, but for now, I made her suck it some more, just so I could hear those noises a few more times.

When I was ready, I stopped and pulled my dick out of her mouth. Sofia leaned up, resting on her knees as she raised her head. I aimed my cock at her face, ready to drop a load. "Cum on my face!" She told me, closing her eyes and opening her mouth as I wanked myself.

I shot a thick stream of hot cum, aiming directly at her face. It splattered on her forehead and into her hair. The next rope of cum went on her left cheek, reaching her eyebrow and left temple. She gasped, her eyes opening wide with no fear of any cum going into her eyes. I was a pro when it came to dropping a load like this. A few more strings of cum landed on her forehead, streaking into her hair and dripping to her nose. Sofia moaned at the feeling of my warm jizz painting her beautiful face. I was satisfied with draining my balls and making a huge mess out of her.

Sofia reached up and wiped some of the cum from her cheek, licking her fingers slowly and seductively. "Mmm, I've missed tasting your cum," she murmured, looking up at me with a satisfied smile. "I drained your fuckin' balls. Aren't you gonna say thank you?"

"Thank you, babe."

"You're fuckin' welcome!"

James_scandalous

Re: Sofia Vergara Drains My Balls
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 08:30:18 PM »
What a fucking title. Did she drain them or did you drain them all over her? Lol

The following users thanked this post: MILFhunter

MILFhunter

Re: Sofia Vergara Drains My Balls
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2024, 05:51:24 AM »
What a fucking title. Did she drain them or did you drain them all over her? Lol

Yes to both.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA