Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Helping Hand (Sofia Gomez)  (Read 4660 times)

MourningSun

• Author
  • Yeah, we are fallen, like the mourning sun
A Helping Hand (Sofia Gomez)
« on: June 22, 2024, 04:31:44 PM »
Disclaimer - It goes without saying that this is all fantasy.

MF, Oral, Sex, Titfuck

A Helping Hand

Jake lounged on the worn old couch in his sister's apartment, flipping through the channels on her TV. The air conditioning hummed lazily, barely making a dent in the oppressive South Florida heat that seeped through the windows. He glanced over at the pile of dirty dishes in the sink and sighed. He knew he should probably clean them up before his sister Kerri got home, but a combination of the heat and his laziness, stopped him doing so.

The TV flickered to life as he settled on a rerun of his favorite show from high school, "How I Met Your Mother." He smiled as he remembered watching it with Kerri during their teenage years.

As he continued to watch, his stomach growled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten since this morning. He glanced over at the takeout menus on the coffee table and debated between ordering pizza or Chinese food. As he did, there was a knock at the door. Jake sighed, wondering who it was. He stood up, stretched, and walked over to the door. As he opened it, he paused for a second in surprise, then beamed broadly.

"Sofia!" he exclaimed, looking at the pint sized, cute, curvy girl standing before him. It was the first time he'd seen her in a year, and she was still as gorgeous as ever. The only thing that had changed about her was the colour of her hair. She'd dyed it a dark bluish color, probably for her TikTok videos and Cosplay. Her body though, was still insane. Fit, curvy, with the most incredible natural breasts he had ever seen. As she stood there in her tight blue crop top and denim hot-pants, his heart raced. She had been his first teenage crush, the one girl he would have given anything to be with. But she was three years older than he was, and way out of his league.

"Hey you!" Sofia smiled, and hugged him "It's been a minute, huh?"

"It sure has. It's good to see you. Come in! How have you been?"

"I've been good, you?" she replied, her brown eyes sparkling as she stepped into the apartment.

"Can't complain," Jake said, shutting the door behind her. "Baking in this heat though."

Sofia laughed, shaking her head. "It's always like this in the summer, isn't it?" She glanced around the apartment, taking in the familiar sights.

"Kerri's not back yet. I think she's been delayed at work again." he said.

"Yeah, I just got a text from her when I was like five minutes away. She's gonna' be a while, so she said head on in and wait. Sorry if I'm getting in your way." she looked at him

"Jeez Sofia, we've know each other for years. You're always welcome." he shook his head and smiled.

""How long are you in town for?" she asked.

"Umm, I'm here for a couple of weeks. I got to head up to Tallahassee later this month to work for the rest of the summer. One of the guys at college got me a job up there." he said, motioning for her to sit on the couch. "You want a drink? Snapple, soda, water?

Sofia grinned and nodded. "Sure, some water would be great. Thanks."

Jake went over to the kitchen, grabbed a glass from the dish rack, and filled it with ice before pouring water from the filter. He handed it to her and then sat down next to her on the couch.

"So, how's college going?" she asked, taking a sip of water. "I heard you're studying business?"

"Yeah, I'm majoring in Finance. It's going alright, you know, the usual mix of interesting classes and boring ones." he smirked.

Sofia giggled, nodding in understanding.

"What's Gainesville like? It's kinda in the sticks, right?" she asked, taking a sip from her drink.

Jake laughed. "Yeah, well, it's not like there's a ton to do around here, but it's not the middle of nowhere. There's a mall, some good restaurants, and the beach is about an hour away. And, of course, the college scene is pretty good."

"So plenty of partying." she smirked, cocking her head a little.

"Oh yeah, there's always something going on." Jake laughed. "So, what have you been up to? I see your TikTok account is still getting crazy numbers of views."

Sofia smiled, a hint of blush creeping onto her cheeks. "Yeah, it's been doing pretty well. I've been making some good money from it. Plus, the cosplay stuff is really taking off on there."

"That's awesome, Sofia. I'm really happy for you." Jake nodded, impressed.

"And the spicier stuff on OF, well..." she trailed off, grinning, as she took a sip of water.

"Yeah, I've seen some of that. It's pretty wild. But you're not as bad as some of the other girls. At least you're not showing everything." he said, chuckling.

"You've seen my OF stuff?" she grinned, feigning outrage. "My best friend's little brother is perving on me. What is the world coming to. I hope your paying for it, at least."

"Well..." Jake laughed, and shrugged.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it! You're stealing my shit!" she exclaimed, laughing as she shook her head.

"Oh, come on, Sofia. I'm just a poor, broke college student, remember." Jake chuckled, nudging her gently with his elbow.

"Ha ha, very funny." She rolled her eyes, but there was a hint of a smile on her lips.

Their conversation flowed easily, as they caught up on events in their lives. There was plenty of joking, and laughing between them, and it reminded Jake of the old days. There was a ping on his phone and he picked it up, noting a couple of messages, One was from Kerri, telling him Sofia would be coming over, the other was a notification from Bumble.

"What's the deal with that?" she asked, nodding towards his screen.

Jake glanced up at her.

"Oh, uh... nothing. Just... you know, seeing if anyone's interested." He cleared his throat awkwardly, his face flushing slightly.

Sofia raised an eyebrow, amusement playing across her features.

"And? Find anyone interesting?" she teased.

Jake shifted in his seat, coughing uncomfortably. "Not really, just looking around to see if there is someone."

"You're not seeing anyone at the moment?" she asked with a mischievous grin, taking another sip of her drink. "No girls up in Gainesville catch your eye?""

Jake's cheeks flushed even deeper. "Well, uh... you know... not really. There were girls interested alright. It's just...," he trailed off, looking away from her. "It's just that... you know... girls always seem to get scared when they see..." He embarrassment plain in his voice.

Sofia raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued.

"See what?" she prompted, her voice soft.

"It's kinda embarrassing, Sofia." he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Oh come on, Jake, you can tell me." She reached across and patted his hand.

Jake hesitated for a moment, then mustered up the courage to speak. "Well... it's just that...," he started, then paused, taking a deep breath. "I have this... big problem. You know?"

"What kind of big problem." she looked at him, concern etched across her face. "Look, Jake, if it's serious, maybe I can help?"

"Well, it's kinda personal, Sofia. And I'm not sure it's something I want to tell my sisters best friend, you know?" he sighed, looking at her unhappily.

"Jake, if it's making you this unhappy, you need to talk about it." she squeezed his knee. "You can trust me. I'm not some random person here. I care about you, you know that, right? And I want to help you if you need it."

"I dunno..." he muttered, staring down at his hands.

"Look, you know you can trust me, right? We've known each other for 8 years." Sofia stated, placing a hand on his shoulder. "And besides, if it's something that's bothering you, you shouldn't have to hide it. I'm a girl too, so maybe I can give you some advice on how to deal with whatever it is?"

Jake hesitated for a moment longer, then sighed, sliding his phone back into his pocket. "Fine. But only because you're my sister's friend. And you have to promise not to freak out or anything, okay?"

"I promise. I won't judge. You can trust me." Sofia nodded solemnly.

Jake took a deep breath, steeling himself before continuing. "Well, it's about... my penis. It's... it's really big."

Sofia's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Oh," she replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Yeah... it's really big." Jake continued, looking away again. "Like... really big. It's embarrassing sometimes. And when girls see it..." He trailed off, clearly uncomfortable. "Most girls when they see it, just want to run a mile."

Still trying to process the information, Sofia bit her lower lip, considering what to say.

"Well, Jake, having a big penis isn't necessarily a bad thing." she finally spoke, choosing her words carefully. " Trust me, there are girls out there who would appreciate that."

"Size queens, I know." he chuckled uncomfortably. "But that's not what I'm worried about. It's just... I dunno. Sometimes I feel like it's... too big. Like it gets in the way, you know? Particularly when I meet a girl I really like, you know? The first thing I'm thinking is, what is she going to think about my dick if she sees it."

"I see what you mean. It can be nerve-wracking, I guess." Sofia nodded understandingly.

"I mean, I've never really talked to anyone about it before. I thought everyone would think it was gross or something. Or that guys would be telling me "Yo dude! WTF are you complaining about!" he added with a half-smile.

Sofia gave his knee another squeeze. "Well, Jake, it's not gross. It's just a part of who you are, and I mean, there are ways to... you know... deal with it, if it's really bothering you. But you shouldn't let something like that get in the way of having fun with it."

He looked at her, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Thanks, Sofia. I mean, it's not like I can just... shrink it or something, you know?"

"Of course not. But maybe you could just... be confident about it. Own it, you know?" she laughed softly

Jake looked down at his lap, toying with the hem of his sweatshirt. "I guess... It's just hard when you're always worrying about what other people are going to think. I mean, I'm not some freak or anything."

She paused for a moment and then looked at him.

"Look, if you're really worried about it, why not just show me it." she said, her voice steady.

"What?" Jake's eyes widened in surprise.

"I mean, if you really want me to give you more advice, why not?" Sofia shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant, her heart racing. "It's not like it's the first penis I've seen or anything."

Jake hesitated, but then slowly unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to his ankles. He kicked them off and stood there in his boxers, revealing the massive length of his penis tenting against the fabric. He pulled them down, and his huge erection sprang out, reaching to his bellybutton.

Sofia gasped, her eyes widening in surprise, as she felt a rush of heat to her face.. "Oh... wow," she breathed, unable to tear her gaze away from his impressive manhood.

"I... I told you it was big," Jake stammered, his cheeks flushing as well, as he sat down on the sofa again..

"Oh, Jake, it's not that. It's just... it's really impressive. And beautiful. I mean, it's not gross or anything." Sofia laughed softly, shaking her head.

"Really?" He looked down at his massive member, still unsure.

"Really." she said, her voice a little shaky. "Can I...can I touch it?"

Jake hesitated for a moment, then nodded slowly.

She reached out a hand, slowly tracing a finger along the underside of his shaft. "It's so... thick, too."

Jake let out a shaky breath, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and arousal course through his veins. "I don't know what to do with it sometimes," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sofia traced her finger over the tip of his penis, watching as it twitched in response.

"It's so big," she murmured. "I've never felt anything like this before. I don't even think I can get my whole hand around it." She leaned in closer, taking his shaft in her hand and beginning to stroke it gently.

Jake sank back into the couch as he felt Sofia's smooth, soft hand encircle his dick, stroking it slowly.

"Oh Sofia..." he moaned, his hips moving involuntarily in time with her strokes.

It felt so good, as she held his huge length in her hand and stroked him. He looked at her, watching her face as she focused on pleasuring him. Her eyes were dark and intense, and her lips parted slightly as she stroking him. She leaned up, kissing him gently on the lips, slipping her tongue inside, as they started to make out.

Her touch was so warm and gentle, and it felt so good. He could feel himself growing even harder in her grasp. She reached down and wrapped her hand around the base of his penis, stroking up and down while she continued to kiss him. Jake couldn't believe how lucky he felt. He had never thought anyone would want to be with him like this, and it was incredible. He reached down, cupping her breast through her shirt, and kneaded it gently, eliciting a moan from Sofia. She leaned in even closer, her tongue dancing sensually with his as they continued to make out. Her hand moved up and down his thick shaft slowly, her grip firmer. He didn't want it to end. He wanted to stay with her like this forever.

Sofia gently broke the kiss, and took off her top leaving her clad only in her bra. She reached around her back, unclasping it, freeing her large breasts. She giggled a little as she saw Jakes eyes widen.

"When is Kerri back?" she whispered

"Not for a few hours." he gasped as she started stroking him again.

"Good. Because I really need this dick in me." she kissed him again, harder this time.

He fondled her breasts, marvelling at their size and weight, and she sighed into his mouth. He'd always wondered what they would look like, feel like in his hands.

"Oh, God, Jake..." she gasped, breaking the kiss, and he leant down, taking one of her nipples in his mouth.

He groaned as he sucked on her, feeling her body tremble under his touch. She arched her back, pushing her breasts further into his mouth. He released her nipple with a pop and reached down, unfastening her hot-pants. Sofia gasped as he slipped a hand inside her underwear, touching her bare skin for the first time. He stroked her gently, teasing her, and she writhed against his touch, her hips moving in a silent rhythm. She leant over him, and took his cock in her mouth, licking the head of it as he fingered her.

She slid off him, and knelt between his legs, taking the head of his cock back into her mouth. Jake moaned, arching his back as she took him deep into her mouth. He could feel her tongue moving against him, and it was incredible. He let his head fall back, closing his eyes as she continued to suck him.

"I can't even get that much in my mouth." she murmured as she licked and kissed his cock.

She slid her hand up and down his shaft, feeling the heat and strength of him. It was almost too much. She wanted him inside her so badly, but she knew she had to tease him first. She took him deep into her throat, feeling the head of his cock press against the back of her mouth, and then slowly withdrew, letting just the tip slip from between her lips.

"Take me to bed." she pouted, looking up at him with a wanton expression. He couldn't resist her. He pulled her to her feet and guided her back to his bedroom, their bodies pressed together, her breasts squashed against his chest. He clambered on top of her and kissed all over her body, lower and lower, until he reached her sex.

He could feel her hot, wet folds pressing against his fingers as he stroked and licked her, and she arched her back off the bed, moaning his name.

"Oh fuck, Jake," she groaned.

He smiled, kissing her inner thigh. He was enjoying this as much as she was. He pressed the tip of his tongue against her, tasting her, and she squirmed on the bed, her fingers digging into his sheets.

He slid his fingers deeper inside her, feeling her wetness coat them, and she moaned, arching her back off the bed. He thrust his tongue deeper, feeling her body tense beneath his touch. He could feel her muscles contract, and he knew she was close. He continued to tease her, moving his tongue in a circular motion around her clit, sucking on it gently.

"Jake... I'm... Oh, God..." she cried, her body shuddering as she came, her hips bucking against his mouth. He held her tightly, not wanting her to stop, feeling her essence flow over his tongue.

Kissing up her body slowly, he positioned his raging hard-on near her entrance.

"Be gentle with me." she urged him, her voice still strained from her climax. He smiled and pushed slowly inside her, feeling her tightness engulf him. He groaned, feeling as if he was home, finally where he belonged.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned, squeezing her eyes shut "Soooo fucking biiiggggg!"

He grinned, feeling the tightness of her as he pushed in deeper. He moved slowly, savoring the feel of her body around his cock, her soft skin pressed against him. He lowered his head, kissing her neck, feeling her pulse racing beneath his lips. He took his time, slowly thrusting into her, his hips meeting hers in a rhythm that felt so right, so perfect.

"Oh, Jake," she moaned. "That feels sooooo good."

He smiled against her neck, his thrusts growing deeper as he lost himself in the sensation of being inside her. She would moan louder when he went deeper, her nails digging into his back, and he groaned, the sound muffled by her neck.

He slid his hand down between them, finding her clit again. He rubbed it slowly, feeling her body respond to his touch.

"Oh my God." she groaned "Sooo close".

He thrust deeper, feeling her muscles clench around him as she came. He felt her body shudder beneath him, and he could feel her essence flowing over his cock. She cried out in pleasure, barely able to breathe as a monster orgasm rocked her. He held her tightly, wanting to keep her with him as long as possible. He kissed her passionately, their tongues tangling as he moved slowly in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around him, urging him on, and he obliged, thrusting slow, deep, and hard. He could feel his release building inside him, feel the tension coiling tighter and tighter with each stroke. He knew he was close, so close to losing control. He wanted to make this last, wanted to make it perfect for her.

Her fingernails dug into his back, her hips meeting his in perfect rhythm. She arched her back, her breasts pressing against his chest, her lips parting as she panted for air. He kissed her neck, her shoulder, her collarbone, relishing the feel of her skin beneath his lips.

"Oh Fuck. Jake! Jake!" she sobbed.

Her body tensed, her nails digging painfully into his back. He felt her orgasm wash over him, her muscles clenching around his cock, her inner walls milking him. He thrust harder, faster, lost in the sensation of being so deep inside her.

"Oh, God... Jake... I... I can't..." she gasped, her body arching up to meet his.

He felt his control slipping as her nails dug into his back, her hips moving in perfect rhythm with his thrusts. He looked down at her, at the way her eyes were closed, her lips parted, her skin flushed. That was too much for him, and with a roar, he came.

She felt him tense, felt the hot spurt of his cum inside her. She wrapped her legs tighter around him, wanting him to stay with her as long as possible. She could feel him pulsing inside her, feel the warmth of his sperm as it filled her up.

He collapsed on top of her, his weight pressing her into the mattress. She could feel his breath hot on her neck, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around him. They lay together like that for a long moment, their bodies still joined, their hearts racing.

"You are an incredible lover." her voice still shaky from the intensity of the experience.

He smiled against her neck, moving to kiss her collarbone. "I'm just so glad I could make you feel that way." He pulled out of her slowly, watching as she winced at the loss of his warmth inside her.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm perfect. But..." She whispered, kissing him gently on the lips.

He grinned, and kissed her.

She felt his weight shift as he moved off her, and she let out a soft moan of disappointment. He chuckled softly, and then his lips were back on hers, his tongue sliding against hers. He rolled to the side, and she found herself lying on her side, facing him. His hand came up to cup her breast, his thumb circling her nipple.

"I gotta go get my phone," he muttered in between kisses. "Kerri may have texted."

She giggled as he slid out of bed, the warmth of his skin leaving hers. She watched him pad naked across the room, the muscles in his back and ass flexing with every step.

"I got yours too." he slid back into the room, her eyes glancing at his huge, flaccid member. She shivered a little at the  sight of it.

He snuggled up beside her again, handing her her cell.

"Such a gentleman." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Any word from her?" he asked, as he flicked through his messages.

"Yeah, she's going to be another hour. That was 15 minutes ago." Sofia texted Kerri back then, put her phone down.

Jake put his phone on the nightstand, then looked at her. "So, you want to fool around some more?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

"What a charmer." she rolled her eyes and grinned, pressing her lips to his.

Her hands wandered over his skin, tracing patterns on his back, his chest, his shoulders. She felt his muscles tense beneath her touch, and it only made her want him more. He moaned into the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers, and she could feel the familiar heat building between them again.

They rolled together, their bodies intertwined, and she arched her back, pressing her breasts against his chest. He growled low in his throat, and then he was moving again, kissing her neck, her collarbone, her breasts. His hands found her breasts, and he fondled them, playing with her nipples as they made out.

She moaned into his kiss, her hips grinding against his, wanting him inside her again. He must have read the desire in her eyes, because he reached down and guided his hardness back to her entrance. She gasped as he pushed in, feeling his size stretch her, filling her completely. He began to move, their bodies sliding together.

His thrusts were deep and powerful, his muscles flexing with each stroke. She arched her back, meeting him thrust for thrust, their hips moving in perfect harmony. The sheets tangled around them, the air in the room heavy with their combined scent. His hands found her hips, holding her steady as he plunged deeper.

"Oh My God..." she cried out, "Fuck, that's deep!"

Her nails dug into his back, her hips moving in rhythm with his. He growled in response, thrusting harder. The bed creaked beneath them as their bodies slapped together. The sheets twisted and tangled, falling to the floor in a heap. Sweat beaded on their brows and glistened on their skin.

"Oh God..." she moaned, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "I'm... I'm close..."

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she arched her back, her hips meeting his thrusts in perfect rhythm. He could feel her tightening around him, her muscles clenching and releasing in a series of intense spasms.

"So tight..." he groaned, his voice hoarse. "Fuck, I love it." His hips moved deeper, harder, his body pressed deep inside her. The pleasure coursed through her, making her whole body tingle and ache.

Then she came, her body arching off the bed, her nails digging into his shoulders as her muscles clenched around him, her inner walls squeezing him in time with her spasms. He felt like he was being milked, every last drop of pleasure drawn from him. He growled, thrusting hard as he felt his own orgasm start to build.

He pumped into her, their hips moving together in perfect harmony, their bodies slick with sweat. She felt so good, so hot and tight around him. Her nails dug into his shoulders, and he could feel her muscles trembling with each thrust.

"Oh my God...Jake!" she sobbed as her body began to tremble again. Her hips met his in time with her spasms, her muscles clenching around him as he continued to thrust deep. The pleasure was overwhelming, and she climaxed once more, her body spasming under him.

He groaned, his body tense with the effort to hold back. but he couldn't. He cried out as he felt his dick spurting inside her, his hips bucking against her. She wrapped her legs around him, holding him tight as their bodies moved together in a final flurry of passion. He lay on top of her, their sweaty bodies sticking together. They lay there for a moment, panting as they tried to recover.

They ended up in the shower together, washing away the sweat and the remains of their passion. As the hot water cascaded down over their bodies, Jake wrapped his arms around her, pressing his chest against her back. His cock still nestled against her ass, and she could feel it twitch.

"You sure you're done?" she asked, her voice still breathless from their earlier encounter.

"I don't know," he answered with a grin. "I might need to make sure."

"Not before I do this," she smiled, and knelt down in front of him.

She took him in her mouth, her lips wrapping around the base, her tongue swirling around the head. He groaned, his hands finding her head as she began to bob her head up and down. Her mouth was hot and wet, and she used her tongue to tease him, flicking it over the sensitive underside. He reach down and started fondling her breasts, as he groaned.

"You want to fuck them?" Sofia looked up at sultrily, as she licked the head of his cock.

"You serious?" he gasped, as she took him deeper into her mouth. "God, yes."

She knelt up a little and slid his cock between her breasts, clasping them tightly in a fleshy vice. He began to thrust into her cleavage, unable to believe he was doing what he had dreamed of doing for years.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, watching his cock disappear and reappear as she pushed her soapy breasts together. She looked up at him, her eyes glazed with lust.

"That feels so good, Jake." she groaned, her breath hot on his shaft.

He watched in awe as she moved her breasts in a mesmerizing rhythm, taking him deeper with each stroke. The sensation was intense, different from anything he had felt before. He pumped his hips faster, panting as he fucked her tits hard, looking down at the Goddess servicing him.

Her eyes never left his, filled with passion and desire.

"Do you like that?" she grinned, licking the head of his cock as it popped through her cleavage.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, his eyes hooded with lust. "It's incredible."

She smiled up at him, feeling his cock slide in and out of her perfect cleavage. He thrust deeper, feeling his cock slide against her soft flesh.

"It's even better than I imagined," he groaned.

"I thought it might be." She smiled, leaning forward to kiss his chest. "But I want you to stick that dick in my pussy."

His cock throbbed as he stood up, as he positioned himself behind her, lining his aching cock up with her wet folds. He pushed himself inside her, burying himself to the hilt, groaning at the incredible sensation of her tightness. She gasped as she felt him, and gripped the shower door tightly.

"You're so big," she moaned. "Take it slow."

He bit his lip as he started to thrust inside her, feeling her tightness grip him like a vice. He reached around her, cupping her breast in his hand, rolling her nipple between his fingers. She arched her back, pressing her ass against him. He slid his other hand down her stomach, tracing the line of hair leading to her wet folds. He dipped a finger inside her, finding her sensitive spot and began to rub.

"Oh, God," she moaned, rocking her hips against him. "That feels so good."

He looked down, admiring her gorgeous, peachy ass, as he slowly slid his dick in and out of her.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, arching her back. "That's it."

He slid his hand lower, cupping her, feeling her wetness as she came closer. She pressed herself harder against him, her pussy gripping him tightly. He kept a steady pace feeling the heat building inside him as he neared his release. He looked down, watching her ass ripple with each stroke, her moans filling the bathroom.

"That's it, Sofia," he whispered, his voice hoarse. "Cum for me."

Her moans grew louder as she felt him, her body tensing. He could feel the tightness of her pussy gripping him, her muscles squeezing his cock with each thrust. He leaned forward, kissing her shoulder, his teeth scraping against her soft skin.

"Cum on my dick, baby," he groaned, his hips moving faster.

She cried out, her pussy pulsing around him as she came, her body shuddering with pleasure. He felt her tight muscles release, allowing him to thrust deeper and faster as he lost control, his cock pulsing inside her. He growled her name as he came, his hips snapping forward as he emptied himself into her. He leaned over her, their sweaty bodies pressed together, and kissed her neck. She turned around and kissed him, pressing her body against his.

"So I'm "baby" now, huh?" she looked at him with a small smile.

"You don't like it?" He grinned, tracing a finger down her cheek.

"Oh, I like it just fine," she purred, running her fingers through his wet hair. "I just like to tease you." She leaned in, kissing him again before stepping out of his embrace. He reached for her, kissing her neck.

"We got to clean up...Kerri..." she muttered as she closed her eyes and sighed.

They were cleaned and dried with moments to spare, before Jake's sister came walking through the door.

Sofia texted him later that night, as he lay dozing on his bed.

"Hey you! I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you properly tonight. :("

He grinned and texted her back.

"Don't worry about it "baby"..."

She replied with " ::)". before sending another text.

"This afternoon...was really incredible, Jake. I'm getting shivers thinking about it."

"I can't stop thinking about it either." he replied

They continued to text back and forth for a while, sharing their thoughts and feelings about what had happened between them.

"What U up to tomorrow?" she texted.

"Nothing." he texted

"Want to come over to my place and maybe "fool around" again?;)" she texted

"Maybe..." he replied.

"Asshole." she texted.

"Size Queen. ;)" he texted back.

"Mmmm, I guess maybe I am  :) " she texted back.

"Midday good for U?" he texted

":)" she texted back

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA