Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Star Spangled Slut (Sommer Isabella)  (Read 1481 times)

Gianni Shamari

Star Spangled Slut (Sommer Isabella)
« on: July 04, 2024, 04:09:21 PM »

It was a sweltering night in New York City on July 4, 2019. The sultry summer air enveloped Maré's glass penthouse on Charles Street, but inside, the atmosphere was cool and inviting. The rhythmic beats of the latest rap summer jams filled the room, creating an ambient backdrop for the evening. Maré stood at the center of the living room, his intense brown eyes locked on an ice-cold Coke glass bottle perched on a stool, glistening with condensation in the soft glow of the dimmed lights.

“Are you ready, Nature Boy?” Sommer Isabella’s voice, smooth and playful, cut through the air.

Sommer, a petite 22-year-old with striking ebony features, exuded a magnetic presence as she framed Maré with her iPhone 11 Pro. Her long black hair cascaded down her shoulders, contrasting beautifully with her flawless brown skin. The flicker of anticipation danced in her deep, expressive eyes as she savored a Bomb Pop popsicle, the vibrant colors reflecting in the room's glow.

With a blend of unwavering confidence and determination, Maré responded, “Let’s do this,”

Maré’s unwavering determination was palpable as he readied himself for the challenge. The midday sun cast a golden glow as he steadied himself, taking a deep breath. With focused precision, he unleashed a powerful roundhouse kick, sending the bottle cap flying off in a perfect arc. The cap skittering along the ground echoed in the air, punctuating the moment of victory.

Sommer captured the exhilarating feat on her smartphone, her eyes widening in awe as she watched the replay. "This is insane, Maré! It's like something straight out of a movie," she exclaimed, her voice tinged with excitement.

“I nailed it in one shot!” Maré declared triumphantly, a wide grin spreading across his face. “I told you I could pull it off.”

Impressed, Sommer nodded in deep admiration. “You killed it. I never doubted you for a second,” she praised, her voice filled with respect.

As Maré soaked in the praise, he couldn’t help but notice the warm hues of the sunset reflecting in Sommer’s eyes. “You look stunning, Sommer,” he remarked. “You know, this calls for a celebration. I’ll grab some Bomb Pops for us!”

Sommer giggled. “Earlier, I was at Walmart and flashed my titty at this lady while trying to put in my headphones.”

“Oh, yeah. What happened next?” Maré was curious.

“She smiled and made eye contact,” Sommer told him. “It was all good.”

“You’re a nasty girl,” Maré replied.

“I know.” Sommer chuckled and continued. “You know what’s nasty. I saw a guy lick a tub of ice cream at Walmart and then put it back in the freezer. It was so disgusting.”

“Wow. That’s crazy!” Maré expressed. “Somebody should have whooped his ass! There are too many weirdoes running around doing dumb pranks for clout.”

Sommer stood on the penthouse balcony, gazing out at the vibrant bursts of fireworks that painted the night sky. “Where are the fireworks being launched from?” she asked, her eyes reflecting the colorful display.

Maré joined her at the railing. “Those fireworks are launched from four barges positioned on the East River at Pier 17,” he explained with a smile. “The Seaport District.”

“Amazing,” Sommer replied, her voice filled with wonder.

The sound of “No Guidance” by Chris Brown featuring Drake filled the air, its infectious beat pulsating through the penthouse. Sommer couldn’t resist the music’s pull, and she moved to the rhythm, her body swaying in harmony with the music and the fireworks. Her laughter mingled with the crackling bursts of color as she danced, her movements casting a spell on Maré.

As he watched her, the music and the fireworks seemed to fade into the background, leaving only Sommer and her graceful dance imprinted in his mind like a timeless work of art.

“I must have, you know, princess,” Maré said.

“Come and get me, baby.” She told him.

Maré playfully grabbed Sommer close and kissed her. Sommer’s tits pressed against his robust chest as he bit her bottom lip, tasting the popsicle’s flavor.

“I’m going to fuck the shit out of you, my Star-Spangled Slut.” He whispered.

“Oh, yeah…” Sommer sighed. “I’m a Scorpio, but fuck me like a Cancer.”

“What a coincidence, that’s my astrology sign.” Maré chuckled.

“Take your clothes off, Nature Boy.” Sommer purred.

With a boyish smile, Maré stripped out of his clothes. He was a genetic fitness freak who remained in peak shape and didn’t mind showing off his body. Sommer was in awe of his handsome, clean-shaven face and physique. She could already feel the wetness from her pussy dripping down her legs. The two sex symbols loved how intently they looked at each other. The sexual energy and attraction were at feverish heights. They needed each other’s bodies right now. As they continued kissing, Maré squeezed her ass.

Sommer reached down and began stroking his hard cock. “Oh, God, I need this big dick in my mouth. I want to taste its natural flavor.”

She knelt and began performing fellatio on him. Sommer massaged his cock while sucking, and her big brown eyes looked up at Maré with sweetness and lust. Maré stared at Sommer in admiration, then tilted his head back in pleasure. Sommer sucked him fast and hard before she deep-throated him. Then she pulled the dick out of her mouth and gave his balls some erotic attention with her lips and tongue.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” Maré suggested.

He took her soft hand and led her to the bedroom. They stood beside the king-sized bed and started kissing passionately again. Then Maré lay her softly on the golden bed sheets.

“Eat my pussy.” Sommer continued in her sexy voice. “I want my clit sucked on so I can leave you a cum-stache.”

Maré began eating her flawlessly trimmed pussy like it was the best summer snack ever. The fresh scent and wetness of her pussy drove him to a consuming frenzy. Sommer’s toned legs were shooting up in all directions as she grabbed her tits and bit her lip. The orgasmic look on Sommer’s face indicated that Maré was an expert in cunnilingus. She loved the way he had her body feeling as she was dripping all over his mouth. Maré continued working his tongue and fingers on her. With each stroke, there were more erotic juices for him to consume, and he quenched his thirst with every sweet drop.

“I want you inside me.” Sommer sighed.

“Yes, it’s time for some real action,” Maré responded.

First, he teased her pussy with the tip of his hard dick. Then he inserted his shaft in her well-lubricated pussy and began banging her. Sommer’s tits rocked up and down with each deep thrust. The smooth rhythm Maré developed instantly was as if he originated fucking.

“Oh, I feel you, Maré.” Sommer moaned. “Fuck me good. Yes, fuck this pussy. Fuck me! I’m your Star-Spangled Slut.”

Her dirty talk encouraged Maré to fuck her faster and harder. He was hitting her in all the right erotic spots. As his moist chest brushed against her hard, dark nipples, the excitement continued to grow. It was such a fantastic feeling having their brown-toned bodies joined.

“You feel so amazing,” Maré told her.

Sommer pulled Mare deeper into her. He was getting close to cumming, and she could feel his dick getting harder inside her. Sommer watched in disbelief as that big dick moved in and out of her wet pussy.

“Cum inside me.” She told him.

At that moment, with a roar, Maré ejaculated deep inside her. He stopped his pumping action from catching his breath. Maré smiled as he still had lust in his dark brown eyes.

“That was great.” He spoke as he stroked his dick.

Sommer pushed the warm cum out of her pussy and asked Maré, “Do you want to fuck me some more? Do you want to fuck me in the ass? I know you like my pretty face and fat ass.”

She got on all fours with her ass high in the air. Maré gently inserted his dick in her hole and began fucking her doggy-style relentlessly. Sommer’s tits hung down low and swung to the rhythm of the hard sex. Maré looked down on her thick but firm ass taking his cock. His hands were firmly over her hips and ass. He slapped Sommer’s ass and watched it jiggle.

“Yes, your ass is mine now.” Mare groaned. “I love looking down and watching your ass take my big dick. That ass is so fat.”

“Oh, I can’t believe how good your dick feels inside my ass,” Sommer responded with a moan. “Oh, my God! Shit!”

Maré grunted and shoved his cock into her ass repeatedly. He grabbed both of Sommer’s tits to maintain the rhythm of the backshots. His pelvis smacked her ass cheeks, and his shaved balls slapped her upper labia and clit with each poke. The wet sound of their skin smacking filled their ears.

“I’m going to cum, baby,” Maré announced.

“I’m going to cum too, daddy.” Sommer declared. “Cum with me.”

As Maré continued to fuck her, he felt himself nearing an intense orgasm. Once Sommer’s pussy spasmed on his cock, his body tensed, and he filled her hole with his cum. Their orgasms were so powerful that they were both trembling. The musky scent of hot sex was fresh in the air as they breathed heavily.

When their mutual orgasms ebbed, Maré pulled out of Sommer and lay next to her. They were face-to-face giggling amongst themselves.

“You’re amazing, baby girl,” Maré murmured.

“You’re beyond amazing, King of New York,” Sommer commented. “I just wanna fuck you through the night. I love having cum dripping out of me.”

“I have energy for another round,” Maré replied.           

Sommer mounted Maré and rode him through the night without saying a word while the brilliant fireworks blazed the sky fiercely, brightening the bedroom.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA