Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...Sign54  (Read 609 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...Sign54
« on: July 05, 2024, 04:20:58 AM »
Here is the next of our interviews that we will be conducting with the authors who post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we talk to Sign54 about how they got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced them to write in this genre, and other topics related to their writing.

1. Where are you from?

San Antonio

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

Just random

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

About 2 years

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

I got into it because I am very creative and I just think my favs needs attention

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

I tend to use singers I like as the subject as I feel they are not writers about as much. Ariana Grande is a cutie but she’s overdone unlike Julien Baker(who unlike l Ariana, thinks about other ladies sexually)

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Simorail7

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

I read an Erin Hannon story on literotica where the cute receptionist got spanked for violating Dundee Mifflin’s dress code.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

I think my favorite stories I’ve written would be the one where Carrie Brownstein is blown by some blonde fan of hers. She has a penis in that story and is orientation appropriate of course.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Tegan and Sara, Julien Baker, Hayley Williams, Lauren Mayberry

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

I think after futa, I really like spanking. I just like the idea of someone being told “bad girl” a lot and being helpless as their cute butt is spanked.

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

I write at least one a month. I just think of cute actors or singers.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

Yeah, that’s kind of how I do it.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

I’m very into Buffy, Orphan Black, WE and several other fandoms.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I am planning to write something where basketball cutie Caitlin Clark gets her ass spanked.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Choose celebrities you actually like.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA