Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucy Pinder Fucked By James Scandalous  (Read 25796 times)

James_scandalous

Lucy Pinder Fucked By James Scandalous
« on: July 05, 2024, 08:22:42 PM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It is not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. It's not real, blah blah blah, you know the deal.

This isn't my first time fucking these awesome tits. If you want to read the first time, read here.

Lucy Pinder Fucked By James Scandalous

I fucked Lucy Pinder. Being able to say those three words would be an achievement to most men, but not only was I fucking her, she was my girlfriend now. I was living the dream, as some might say. After our day at my apartment, I took her down to the agency to sign her name on the new contract. As her new agent, I started making phone calls around town to line Lucy up with projects. She spent two days casting for small roles in low budget movies. Lucy suggested this was what she wanted, but I could've got her something much better if she pushed for it. I didn't argue with her, since it was her choice for work.

I was eager to get out and show her off in public, as my new girlfriend. We went to a party on the weekend, but I noticed yet again that Lucy didn't like big crowds. She didn't socialize much with any of the people there. But she made perfect eye candy latching onto my arm in a dress that fully covered her busty chest. That made me feel special, as if her boobs were for my eyes only. That was funny to think about, given that everyone in her home country had already seen her tits in Page 3 and lads mags plenty of times over.

Lucy didn't do much but sit around my apartment, looking sexy as ever. Today was no different as she was lounging in a black bra and panties watching TV. I walked in to check on her.

"What are you doing, babe?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just watching the tube." I smiled, loving the sound of her English voice. I looked right at her tits and she grinned.

"You know what's better than TV, Lucy?"

"Sex?"

I nodded at her and took off my jacket, looking at her. It helped that she was already in a bra and panties, but those would be coming off real soon. Only after she undressed me, of course. I snapped my fingers, summoning her. "Come here."

Lucy turned off the TV and walked over to me, her breasts jiggling slightly as she approached. She knew what I liked and she knew how to give it to me. She began to unbutton my shirt, her hands trembling slightly with excitement. "What do you have in mind, James?" she asked as she undid the last button.

"I've been thinking about your tits all day," I told her truthfully.

Her cheeks turned a shade of red and she smiled. "Well, I'm all yours," she replied, pushing my shirt off my shoulders. I cupped her face and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Her full, soft lips met mine as our tongues danced together. She was eager to please. That was one of her best qualities as a girlfriend. Her hands moved to my belt, unbuckling it and then sliding it off. I stepped out of my pants and kicked them aside, leaving me in just my boxers.

"Take them off," I told her, pointing to my underwear. She nodded, getting down on her knees. She took the waistband in her teeth and pulled them down, letting my cock spring free. It was already hard, just thinking about fucking her perfectly awesome tits. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it gently. "That's a good girl," I said, running my hand through her hair.

I stepped back and sat down on the bed, watching her. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes of hers, asking for permission in silence. I nodded, giving her the go-ahead to suck me off. She leaned in and took the head of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before taking it all in. She was a pro at this, she had to be with all her experience in the glamour industry. She sucked my cock well. I moaned in pleasure, feeling her tongue slide along the shaft.

But I had other plans for her tonight. "Take it out," I told her, stopping her mid-blowjob. She looked up at me, her lips wrapped around my cock. "What's the matter?" She asked innocently.

"I want to see those amazing tits of yours," I said, stroking her cheek with my thumb. She smiled and lowered one strap of her bra, then pulling it away. Her massive tits bounced free, the sight of them making my cock throb even more. "Best tits ever. I can't get enough of them," I said, reached down to cup the left boob in my hand, fondling and squeezing it.

"Thank you," Lucy said, blushing a bit.

"Stand up and take off your panties," I ordered her.

With a coy smile, Lucy rose to her feet and slid her fingers under the waistband of her black lace panties, pulling them down and stepping out of them. Her pussy was bare and gleaming with arousal. I just wanted to look at it before we got started. I ordered her again, "Get back down on your knees."

"On all fours, now." She complied immediately, her knees touching the floor. "Spread your legs wider," I told her, and she obeyed. I leaned back and took in the view. Her legs were spread wide apart, giving me a perfect view of her ass cheeks parting a divide. I reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her closer to my cock. "Now, suck it like you want it," I said firmly.

She took me into her mouth and began sucking. Lucy's big brown eyes gazed up at me as a reminder that I was in control. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking it slowly. Lucy adjusted herself to sit on her knees, making it easier for her to use her hand to jerk my cock. I was fine with her making this position since it would make it easier for me to take over and fuck her mouth.

But I had another idea. "Take it out of your mouth," I told her. She stopped her blowjob and looked up at me, letting my dick slip out of her lips. I grabbed it from the base and started smacking it against the left side of her face. Lucy moaned at the cock slapping. I grinned at her submissiveness, happy that I could do something like this to her. "Now, get back to it," I told her, slapping her face one last time my cock. She took it back into her mouth, her tits hanging just before my eyes. It was a heavenly sight with my dick between her lips and those huge tits below.

I placed my hands on her head, eager to take control. It was time to fuck her face. I pushed her down onto my cock, feeling it hit the back of her throat. She gagged, making noises as I started to pump my dick down her throat. Lucy's eyes watered up, but she didn't gag. She took it like a champ, a true pro at deep throating. Her cheeks were hollowed out with each thrust I made into her mouth. "That's it, that's it. Suck it. Every last inch," I groaned.

Her tits bounced with each movement of her head, and I couldn't help but stare at them. The sound of her gags and sucks could be heard as she struggled with my length. Lucy put her hands on her breasts, pressing them together. She was a fast learner and knew where I was going to want my cock next, but for now, I kept it pushed down her throat and stopped thrusting. I made sure every inch of my dick was down her throat. Lucy closed her eyes, gagging as the tears streamed down her face. I felt like a king as I held her there for a few more seconds.

When I pulled my dick out of her mouth, Lucy opened her eyes wide and breathed. Long strings of saliva dangled from her lips back to my dick. She was breathing hard and had impressed me, but I didn't see the need to praise her. She was eager to please and that was all that mattered. I  reached for the back of her head, grabbing her by the hair and began to step backwards, pulling her with me. "Crawl," I commanded her.

Her knees bent and she began to crawl backward, her eyes never leaving my cock. Lucy was a good little slut, doing as she was told and that was all I cared about. I stepped backwards until reaching a lounge chair and plopped down in it. Lucy was between my legs. I let go of her hair and grabbed my dick from the base, holding it up. "Wrap those titties around my cock."

Her hands shot to her breasts and she brought them up to me. She cupped them together around my dick and began to squeeze them tightly. I moaned as my cock was swallowed up by her massive boobs, disappearing completely. "That's right, baby. Just like that." I leaned back into the chair, taking a moment to enjoy the view. Lucy had the best tits in the world, and now they were all mine to fuck. But I wasn't going to do that today. It was her turn to do all the work.

She knew what to do. I didn't have to order her as she started to pump her giant boobs up and down, fucking my cock with them. They smacked against my skin as I moaned. I propped my left arm against one of the chairs' arm rests, just watching her tits move up and down as I felt every inch of my dick sliding in her cleavage.  Each time she came back up, I could see the head of my cock poking out from between her breasts, glistening with her saliva. She looked so sexy doing it, her eyes looking up at me, begging for approval. And I gave it to her, my hand reaching out to caress her cheek. "Good girl," I whispered, and she beamed with pride.

I moved my fingers to her mouth, just to remind her who was in control. I slipped my index finger into her mouth, making her suck it while she tittyfucked me. Her eyes went wide as she realized what I was doing. I smirked, watching her.

"Keep going," I told her, "And don't you dare stop."

Her eyes grew more focused as she picked up the pace. Lucy was really getting into it now. I could see the look of pure desire in her eyes as she worked her tits around my cock, eager to make me cum. Her hands were squeezing them tightly together, pushing them up and down in a rhythmic motion that had me groaning with every stroke. I shoved a second finger into her mouth, making her suck on it as I pushed it to the back of her tongue.

The sight of her with her mouth full of my fingers and her tits wrapped around my cock was almost too much to handle. I pulled my fingers out with a pop and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at me. "You're such a good girl, Lucy. Are you ready to get on top and ride my cock?"

Her eyes widened at the question, but she nodded eagerly. I back in the chair, my cock standing at full attention with my fingers at the base. Lucy climbed on top of me, her giant tits hanging in my face. I grabbed them and played with them, feeling them jiggle as she lowered herself down onto my cock. She moaned as I filled her up, her pussy stretching around me.

"Ride it," I told her, and she began to bounce up and down. Her tits bounced in my face, and I leaned in to suck on her left nipple. She threw her head back, her hands on my shoulders for balance as she rode me. I moved my face between her lips, smothering myself with them.

Her moans grew louder, and her pace quickened. Lucy rolled her hips, pushing my cock deeper in her cunt. I grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. I grabbed one of her nipples, pinching and pulling it. She gritted her teeth and began crying in her sexy English voice. She stopped moving, so I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to make her boobs hang in my face. I started thrusting upward to make her move over me.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh god!!" She squealed as her boobs smacked against my face and head. "Fuck me, James! Fuck me!!"

I didn't need a second invitation. I held her in place and fucked her like a maniac, her moans getting louder with each thrust. "FUCK!! OHHHHHH GOD, FUCKKKKK!!!!!" This was how I responded to her lack of effort in riding my dick. She worked me into a frenzy, wanting to fuck her as hard as I could. I stopped for a moment and then began to rise up. "Get up!" I screamed at her.

Surprised, Lucy complied immediately, getting off my cock. She stood in front of me as I got to my feet. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled myself behind her. "Bend the fuck over," I told her, and she quickly obeyed. I shoved her down, just to get my point across as she pressed her hands into the cushion of the chair.

Her juicy ass was in the air, giving me an idea. "You like it hard, don't you?" I whispered in her ear, and she nodded, panting heavily. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it, "Tell me!"

"Yes, James! Yes, I love getting fucked hard!" she whimpered with a pout in her accent. I released her hair and smacked her ass hard, thinking about punishing her with anal.

"Beg for it," I said, smacking her again. She cried out, her voice music to my ears. "Beg for me to fuck your tight little asshole."

"Please, James," she pouted. "Fuck me in the ass. Make me your dirty little slut."

I was impressed hearing her refer to herself as a slut. It sounded even hotter in her posh British accent. I pushed my cock into the crack of her ass and spanked it again. "I like it when you talk like that, Lucy. Tell me more."

"I'm your slut. Your whore." I spanked her ass again and replied, "Keep talking to me like that, Lucy. You said you're my whore?"

"Yes, James, I'm your whore," she moaned, her voice filled with lust and submission. I felt my cock throb with excitement at the thought of her calling herself that. It was something I never knew I needed to hear from a woman as classy as Lucy Pinder.

And hearing it just as I pushed my cock into her ass, made it even hotter. She moaned, whimpering at the feeling as I slid deep into her tight hole. She was right about one thing. She was my whore, and this was my way of reminding her of that. I grabbed her hips, pushing my cock as deeply as possible into her ass.

Her moans grew louder as I started to fuck her butt. She was taking it so well, like a champ, like she was made for it. And maybe she was. Maybe deep down, Lucy Pinder was a dirty little slut who just needed the right man to bring it out of her. I always had that impression from seeing her photoshoots in magazines.

"Oh, yes, James!" Harder! Please, fuck my ass harder!" I spanked he, pumping faster in her tight hole. Her body trembled beneath me as I fucked her, the sound of our skin slapping together mixing with her pleasured cries. Her giant breasts shook and bounced underneath. The fact of the matter was I was taking her ass to punish her for how lazy she was in riding my dick. But she was loving this, so it wasn't effective. I stopped fucking her ass and pulled out, guiding my dick back into her pussy.

"Fuck me like that," she begged. "Please, James, I want it all!" I smirked, knowing that she was just as much of a slut as I thought she was. I slammed into her again, reaching for her hair to tug. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned loudly. "OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

I pulled her hair and shoved her down into the chair, raising her ass up as I hammered her pussy with my hard cock. I pumped over and over, giving her every inch of what I had as I fucked her relentlessly. "FUCK ME, JAMES!! OHHHHH, OHHHHHH GODDDD!! FUCKKKKK!!"

Her moans grew louder and more intense with each passing second. Her pussy was tightening around my cock, and I knew from that, she was close to her climax. "I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! OH FUCK, JAMES, I'M GONNA CUM, OHHHHHHH!!"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she gritted her teeth as she reached the breaking point and came. I pulled out of her and snatched her hair, moving her from the chair and turning her to face me. Her breasts heaving with every breath she took. Lucy looked up at me as I kept hand at the back of her head, holding her in place. My other hand was wrapped around my dick, aiming it at her face. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face," I told her.

"Do it," she replied, looking up at me with those big brown eyes. "I want your cum on my face."

With a smug smile, I began stroking my cock faster. I held her head in place with my other hand, making sure she wasn't going to dodge this load. "You're such a dirty fucking whore, Lucy. "You love this, don't you?"

"Yeah," she uttered, her voice shaky. "I love it."

I pumped my cock a few more times before I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot my load, covering her face in ropes of hot cum. Both cheeks, her forehead and nose were caked in my hot semen. She gasped, eyes wide open as she felt the sticky warmth of my semen on her skin. She didn't flinch or resist; she took it like the eager slut she was.

For a moment, we just stared at each other, my cock still hard and dripping cum, her face a mess of pleasure and submission. Then she reached up and touched her face, her fingers sliding through the cum, smearing it across her cheeks. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Thank you, James," Lucy said. She grabbed my cock and brought it to her lips, kissing the crown tip in respect. And that was how I knew she was proud to be more than just my girlfriend, my slut, my whore.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2024, 08:35:30 PM by James_scandalous »

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Lucy Pinder Fucked By James Scandalous
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2024, 09:21:05 PM »
Another great Lucy story  @@

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

Viri

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 09:05:16 AM »
Scandalous penis strikes again

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2024, 06:17:46 PM »
Can you please write about Demi Rose?

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 02:14:44 AM »
Can you please write about Demi Rose?

Sure can.  ;)

Banshee

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2024, 03:29:38 AM »
Good to see Lucy turned into a proper whore.

I loved the part where she sucked the fingers while working her tits.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA