Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kourtney Cuckolds the Captain Part 2 (Kourtney Kardashian and Ariana Richards))  (Read 6921 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Los Angeles, California

As we get out of the car and head towards the front door of our friend Kourtney's house, I'm still wondering how I let Ariana talk me into this. I had gotten a text message a few days earlier from Kourtney Kardashian inviting me and Ariana to come over and hang out at her house. If my last sex filled encounter with Kourtney and her husband Travis was any indication, I knew today would be exhausting to say the least. We ring the doorbell, Kourtney opening the door within seconds. "Hi Captain, so good to see you again!" Kourtney says kissing me on the cheek. "And you must be Ariana. Nice to meet you," she says, hugging Ariana.

Kourtney leads us through the house, stopping once we reach the pool. Flashbacks of my last visit here are fresh in my mind as we wait for Travis to arrive. He comes from behind us, coming out pool side to greet us. "Nice to see you again, man," he says shaking my hand. "Whoa! Who is this beauty?" Travis asks, giving Ariana a look that makes me less than happy. "Hi, I'm Ariana. I'm a...friend of Cptnstrwrs," she laughs, shaking his hand. "Well now that everyone's met each other, how about we get changed and jump in the pool?" Kourtney asks, a sly grin on her face. About ten minutes later we meet back at the pool. I get there first, followed closely by Travis. We wait for the women in awkward silence and I can tell by the way he keeps glancing over at me that something's up. Finally Kourtney and Ariana come out of the house, Ariana's face slightly red in color, as if she was blushing. Anyone else would've missed it, especially  with Kourtney and Ariana wearing the tiniest, sexiest bikinis I've ever seen, but having known Ariana as long as I have I could tell something was off.

"Soooo...I know the last time the Captain was here things got a little wild," Kourtney says, grinning at me. "But this time we want to things a little differently. Travis and I have a proposition for the two of you. I already mentioned it to Ariana inside and judging by her reaction, I think I already know her answer. Captain, Travis and I want to try swinging and we want you and Ariana to be the first couple we swing with, what do you say?" Kourtney asks, her eyes looking right through me. I turn to look at Ariana. "I'm good either way. What do you want to do?" Ariana asks softly, doing everything she can to avoid making eye contact with me. It's then that I realize what's up with her; she's attracted to Travis. Even though we have an open relationship, Ariana still feels a little weird sometimes when it comes to hooking up with other guys. I instantly feel horrible for not realizing it sooner. Kourtney clears her throat loudly, impatient for my answer. I give Ariana a quick glance. "We're in. What's the plan here?" I ask.

"You're coming with me and Ariana is going with him," Kourtney says with a smirk. I slowly follow her over to one of the lounge chairs near the pool. She grabs the strings on either side of her hips, pulling them, letting the bikini bottoms fall to the ground as she lays down on her back on the chair, slowly opening her legs. "You're a smart man. I'm sure you know what to do," Kourtney laughs. I glance over at Ariana and Travis as I kneel down. Ariana is unnaturally quiet as Travis undoes the string behind her neck, causing her top to fall off, exposing her tits. I know Ariana's been with lots of other men before but I feel more than a little jealous as Travis begins licking and sucking her tits, squeezing them and rubbing them in his hands. "Hey! Ignore them! I'm waiting," Kourtney exclaims, rubbing her clit and pussy with one hand. Kneeling down, I lean in, burying my face between Kourtney's thighs and start licking her clit. "Ugh! It feels even better than I remembered!" Kourtney groans as my tongue explores every last inch of her folds. I speed up my tongue, hoping to get her off as quickly as I can.

GWAH! GWAH! GWAH! Hearing that sound I know what's going on behind us, even without looking. I risk I quick glance, replacing my tongue with a couple fingers, rubbing Kourtney's clit as hard and fast as I can. Sure enough, I'm right. Ariana is sucking Travis' cock, the musician using her ponytail as a handle as he slides her head and and down his shaft. Spit oozes out of her mouth and tears run down her cheeks, but even from here I can tell Ariana's not crying, just gagging on Travis' cock as he roughly deep throats her sexy mouth. Turning my attention quickly back to Kourtney I go back to lick her clit. I up the ante, sliding a few fingers inside her pussy, exploring her tight hole as Kourtney moans and groans the whole time. "Uggghhhh! It feels so fucking good! Quick! Lie down!" Kourtney exclaims, hopping up off the chair. I take her place, Kourtney climbing onto me before I've had a chance to fully lay back. Quickly and tightly she grabs my cock, pushing her hips onto it. "Fuck! That's tight!" I grunt as she forces me to fully enter her. While I remember her being tight last time we fucked, I can't say I remember her being THIS tight, her walls squeezing my cock with a deathgrip.

Kourtney scowls at me, as if she can sense my concern for the way Travis is man handling Ariana. "Don't worry about them. Your girl is fine with Travis. I think we all know she's had worse than that before. Besides I'm about to fuck you better than she ever could anyway," Kourtney laughs as she begins sliding herself up and down my cock. As much as I try to fight it, I have to admit that Kourtney isn't totally wrong, her technique leaves little to be desired. A man would have to be a total idiot to dump Kourtney, especially with the way her pussy grips and squeezes my cock as she rides me. She speeds up without warning, both the chair and I groaning in response. Kourtney's so fucking hot on top on me, the lust in her eyes, her hips moving in a blur, her huge tits bouncing all over as she throws herself on my cock over and over without mercy. I can't think of anything or anyone besides her...that is, until I hear a loud cry from a few feet away.

Sneaking a peek across the way I see Ariana on her back on one of the pool chairs, Travis on top of her, balls deep between her thighs. He pins her hard to the chair with each thrust, the chair sounding like it could break at any moment. It's a miracle I can hear anything at all over the sounds of pleasure coming from Ariana. "Ugghhhh! Oh shit! Fuck baby! You're so deep inside me!" Ariana wails as Travis continues his onslaught, thrusting harder into Ariana than he did with Kourtney the last time I was here. SLAP! A hand hits my cheek hard. "Hey! Focus! I'm over here!" Kourtney snaps, grabbing my arms at the wrists. She lifts my hands up, placing them on her tits. I decide to play along, grabbing one huge tit in each hand and squeezing hard. "Ugghh! There you go! Just because I'm fucking the shit out of you doesn't mean you don't have to do any work!" Kourtney laughs. She rides me even harder, doing everything she can to get me as deep inside as possible while using one of hands to rub her clit. Kourtney feels so good on my cock that I can feel myself approaching orgasm, when out of nowhere Kourtney tenses up, completely motionless. "Oh fuck Cap! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over that big, hard cock of yours!" Kourtney shrieks as she climaxes.

"God damn it! Uggghhhh! Aggghhh! Harder Travis! I'm so close!" Ariana screams. Kourtney collapse onto to me, utterly exhausted and I use the opportunity to watch Travis and Ariana. I turn to look at the other couple and, as if on cue, Ariana finally can't take it anymore. "Ugghhh! Fuck I'm cumming! You're fucking me so good baby!" Ariana groans as her body trembles beneath Travis as he continues pounding her pussy, as if he's completely oblivious to her orgasm, or just doesn't care. After a few minutes Ariana's orgasm finally subsides, Travis giving her pussy a few more hard thrusts for good measure before he pulls out of her, Ariana moaning at the loss of his hard cock inside. Travis lays on top of Ariana, playing with her tits as he kisses her neck and shoulders, Ariana gasping for air as she recovers from her orgasm. "Hey. What's the matter with you? You were more into it last time you were here. Is it because my husband is man handling your girl, or is it because she's enjoying it?" Kourtney whispers in my ear. "A little of both I think," I reply quietly. "Let's make them both jealous. You take control of me, do whatever you want to me. The rougher the better. And whatever you do, don't skimp on the dirty talk," Kourtney says with a sly grin.

The way she says it, it sounds so simple. Why am I letting things with Ariana get to me? I'm at my friend's house having a foursome. Why not enjoy myself? "Alright slut! I want you to get off me," I say standing up as Kourtney hurries off of me. "Get on all fours right now!" I growl, catching her approval in her eyes. She does as she's told, the angle of her body giving me the perfect view of both her holes. I position myself behind her, grabbing her by the hips as I push my cock inside her. My thrusts are slow at first, gradually gaining speed as the volume of Kourtney's groans and moans increase. "You like that?! Does my sexy little bitch like getting fucked doggystyle?" I growl, smacking her ass hard. "I fucking love that shit! Fuck me harder!" Kourtney growls back, thrusting her hips towards mine. We go at it hard and heavy, both of us sneaking peeks over at Travis and Ariana, hoping to get a reaction from either of them. Travis is the first one to act. "What are you waiting for? Do what she's doing!" Travis snaps at Ariana who obeys.

Travis wastes no time getting behind her and thrusting as deep as he can into Ariana. Rather than start slow and work his way up Travis decides to drill her pussy as fast as he can right away. "Give me your arms," he says, Ariana moving her arms behind her. Grabbing her arms at the wrists Travis pulls back hard, Ariana's upper body arching backwards towards Travis, causing her tits to stick out in front of her. Judging by the look on her face, Ariana is clearly a little uncomfortable in this position but the pleasure she's feeling between her legs allows her to ignore the pain in her arms and shoulders. "Ugh! Ugghhh! Uggghhh! Right there baby! Give it to me! Please don't stop!" Ariana wails. "Oh I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!" Travis laughs, giving her several more hard thrusts. It becomes an unspoken competition, both Travis and I fighting to see who can make their partner cum first. Looking at Ariana I'm sure she's ready to blow any second. That's when Kourtney surprises us all. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuucckkkkkk! I'm cumming again!" Kourtney shrieks, her body going limp in front of me as she climaxes. I hold her up until she's finished, Kourtney slumping face first onto the chair beneath her, groaning.

I see the look of surprise on Travis' face as he watches Kourtney. "Hey man. I think we've been doing this all wrong. Why swap the women when we could be sharing them instead?" Travis asks, grinning. "I like the sound of that," I reply, walking over to them, stopping in front of Ariana, staring at her expectantly. She sighes, opens her mouth and begins to suck my cock, Travis still fucking her from behind. We spit roast her for several minutes, pumping into either end of Ariana with alternating thrusts. Travis pulls out of her and I follow suit. He lays down behind Ariana, motioning to her to sit on his lap facing me. "You up for some anal?" Travis asks her. " Sure, I guess," Ariana replies, moving her ass into place. She lowers herself slowly, Travis spreading her ass cheeks wide so he can slip right inside her. Ariana's asshole offers the musician no resistance as he slides balls deep into her ass. She leans back, grabbing the arms of the chair for support, and begins to slide her hips up and down Travis' cock. As soon as she has a good rhythm going Travis slides his arms around Ariana's waist, placing his hands on her inner thighs and gently spreads her legs open exposing her perfect pussy.

"Come on man! What are you waiting for? You know you want in on this action!" Travis says. With her legs spread wide, moaning in pleasure as she's ass fucked, it's almost if Ariana is inviting me to join in. Swinging one leg over the chair I inch my way towards the two of them. I rub the head of my cock up and down Ariana's pussy lips, my girl letting out a soft moan at my touch. She bites her lip gently, nodding her head in approval. I push into her, and without a word Travis and I begin double penetrating Ariana. We somehow end up in a synchronized rhythm, both of us pushing in her at the same time and sliding out at the same time. "Oh fuck! I've got two hard cocks inside me! Two big cocks just for me!" Ariana groans as we start pumping her holes harder and faster. For a minute I'm sure she's passed out but then Ariana lets out a loud cry, a cross between a scream and a groan. "Oooooooh fuck! Ugggghhhhhh! I can't believe I'm cumming again!" Ariana wails as Travis and I pound away on her simultaneously the whole time she orgasms.

We wait til she's finished, both of us pulling out of Ariana, leaving her writhing in pleasure as she curls into the fetal position on the pool chair. Travis looks at the still exhausted Kourtney then back at me, nodding with a huge grin on his face. I follow him over to Kourtney, cock in hand as I stroke it hard and fast, following Travis' lead. "What? No! Don't even think..." Kourtney stammers, but it's too late. Both Travis and I shoot our loads all over Kourtney's huge tits, the brunette sighing and rolling her eyes as we finish. Travis high fives me, a huge grin on his face. "Hey man, sorry about before. I didn't mean to be so rough with your girl. Even though we swing from time to time, sometimes it's hard to see her get fucked by another guy, you know?" Travis says. "Hey. I get it. I know exactly what you mean," I reply, looking at Ariana as she gathers her clothes and starts to get dressed. Looking at my watch I see it's later than I thought. "What time is it?" Ariana asks, as though reading m mind. "Almost six o'clock," I say. "Oh shit! We need to get going! I have that flight to Las Vegas in the morning for that charity event," Ariana says. "That's tomorrow? I thought you weren't leaving until next week? What am I going to do for the next few days then?" I ask Ariana. "I'm sure you'll think of something," she laughs looking at Kourtney and Travis....

The End
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 06:54:57 AM by Cptnstrwrs »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, flawed_existence, thewildcard

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA