Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Use Me (Demi Rose Mawby)  (Read 23381 times)

Banshee

Use Me (Demi Rose Mawby)
« on: July 15, 2024, 10:23:37 AM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Demi Rose
Codes - MF, Slut, Dominant Male, Submissive Female, Oral, Anal, Tittyfucking, Facial

"You're going to love this," Demi Rose Mawby purred into the phone, her eyes glinting with mischief. She wiggled her shapely ass in the skimpy lingerie, watching the fabric cling to her curves in the mirror. Her plump, natural tits bounced with the movement, and she gave them a playful squeeze, enjoying the way they filled her palms. "Just wait until we're alone together. I can be such a dirty girl when I'm turned on."

Her voice was a siren's call to the eager fan on the other end of the line. They had been chatting for weeks, sharing naughty photos and dirty fantasies. It was a daring risk to take meeting a fan like this, but Demi liked that. She found it exciting to push the boundaries with a fan who she knew wanted to fuck her silly. She had millions of followers on Instagram after all, but this man was local close by to where she was currently staying in New York. They had been chatting for weeks and she saw the chance for a quick one night stand before she had to leave.

She started to trust him more in the passing weeks. Demi had a background check run to make sure he wasn't a liar about his identity with the simple name of Mark Goldstein. The man seemed to be a bad boy type, based on his interests in Instagram stories and his posts. She liked to see a man who had a liking for thicc women, fast cars and money. He claimed to have been with one of her old model girlfriends in the past, impressing her further when she reached out to Abigail Ratchford to ask. Abigail confirmed that he lived up to the expectations in fucking. That was enough to make her mind up to cure the horny feelings she couldn't control. Demi promised him an experience he'd never forget.

The day of the meeting arrived, and Demi felt her heart race as she stepped into the hotel suite she had rented for the occasion. Mark stood tall and confident, dressed in an elegant black suit that accentuated his muscular frame. His eyes widened as he took in the sight of her, and she could see the beginnings of a bulge in his pants. Demi stood in nothing more than a black two-piece bikini with a thong ate up by her massive booty and giant tits about to spill out of the top. She smirked, knowing this man was going to fuck her like a slut. The way his eyes traced her body was telling in how he viewed her with hunger.

Mark's gaze was like a physical touch, caressing her body, and she anticipated him to make the first move. Demi had in her mind she would submit on will almost immediately, letting him take control and call all the shots to fuck her in anyway he liked. He stepped closer, his hands reaching out to trace the curves of her hips and the swell of her breasts. "You were made for fucking. Just look at these tits and you're pretty face. Turn around and show me your ass."

Demi obeyed, spinning around and bending over the plush hotel bed, her round ass presented to him like a trophy. She felt his firm grip on her hips, his breath hot against her skin as he took in the sight of her. "It's so fucking big."

She reached back and spanked her own ass to make the cheeks jiggle. Mark groaned at the slight movement. "You're going to fuck me like the whore I am, aren't you?" she said, looking back at him over her shoulder. Mark motioned with his hand for her to come closer. Demi moved back to face him, pressing her body against his. He pressed his lips against hers and started making out with her.

His tongue pushed into her mouth, tasting of mint and something more primal. She moaned into the kiss, her hands roaming his body, feeling the muscles ripple beneath his clothes. He grabbed her ass and squeezed hard, pulling her closer so she could feel his erection pushing against her stomach. When they stopped kissing, Mark reached for her chin with one hand, opening her mouth as he eyeballed her. Demi moaned submissively, feeling her instincts kick in.

"You call yourself a whore. I like that. I'm going to use you. Your body was made for sex and I plan on taking complete fucking advantage of everything you have to offer me," drawing his hand back, he shoved two fingers into her mouth, forcing to suck them.

She sucked on his fingers, her eyes never leaving his. When he pulled them out, they were glistening with her saliva. He grinned and slid them down to her throat again, choking her slightly, making her gag before pulling his hand back. Mark wiped her saliva across the right cheek of her face, then unhooked her bra to free her huge tits. He gripped them, squeezing hard.

Demi whimpered, her body responding to his roughness. She felt the heat between her legs, her pussy growing wetter by the second. She took off her thong before he had a chance to command her. Mark noticed this submissive action from her and growled.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He squeezed her boobs while asking.

Demi nodded eagerly, her eyes wide with lust. "Yes, yes, I'll be whatever you want."

His hand went for her throat, "That's not what I asked."

Demi gulped, looking up at him fearlessly. "I'll be a good whore for you," she whispered, her voice barely a breath.

"Call me daddy. Yes daddy is what I want to hear when I ask you something for now."

Demi swallowed hard, the word slipping out of her mouth as if it had been waiting to be said all along. "Yes, daddy."

He let go of her neck and nodded, "take off my fucking pants."

Demi dropped to her knees without hesitation, her hands fumbling with his belt and zipper. As she revealed his thick, white cock, she couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation. Mark stepped out of his pants, his cock springing free and slapping against her cheek. She took it in her hand, feeling weight of it, and began to squeeze it gently, her eyes never leaving his. "Daddy's cock is so big."

"Start stroking it," he took off his shirt as she worked her hand up and down. Mark stood there, watching her as she began to worship his cock with her little hand. She leaned in to kiss the tip. "Keep going, slut," he encouraged her.

She bobbed her head, taking him deeper with each stroke. Demi made eye contact as she sucked his dick. Going slow, she moaned against it and continued to work at her own pace. Pulling her lips to the head, she released him with a pop and kissed the head again. Her eyes gazed up at him as she stroked it once more, going a step further in worshiping his cock. With another kiss, she put his cock back into her mouth. Sucking it again, she tried to deepthroat him at once. She could feel her throat stretching, but she didn't care. All she cared about was pleasing this man.

"Just keep sucking it," Mark didn't praise her efforts. He gripped her hair, pushing her down further, making her gag. He held her there as tears formed in the corners of her eyes, but she kept going, her cheeks hollowing out as she sucked hard. He began to face-fuck her, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, smacking against her lips. His balls smacked against her chin with each full stroke.

Demi felt the saliva pooling in her mouth, her eyes watering, but she took it all, eager to please. She could feel his cock swelling, growing harder with each passing second. Her own arousal was reaching a peak as she heard Mark's grunts of pleasure. She loved the way he was using her mouth. She gagged, choked and moaned as saliva oozed from the corners of her mouth in sticky strings.

"That's it, that's it. Yes, you're a good fucking girl. Suck every last inch of that fucking cock."

Mark tightened his grip on her hair, guiding her movements, setting the rhythm. He then let go of her hair when she least expected, testing to see if she would continue sucking without command. Demi did just that, bobbing her lips up and down. "Use your hands, stroke it too." She obeyed, bringing both hands to grip his cock from the base, twisting her fingers around it as she sucked the head. "Fuckkk yesssss, good girl!"

Her eyes shot up at him, happy to hear his praise. Demi twirled her tongue around the head and pulled her lips off it. Mark grinned, "Now we're going to the bed." He snatched a grip in her hair again and pulled her forward. "On all fours. You're going to fucking crawl to the bed," he turned her around to face the bed, looking at her huge ass cheeks rubbing together with each step she made crawling forward.

Demi reached the bed but didn't climb up. She knew better from the grip he had on her long, brunette hair. She turned to look at him as he moved directly behind her, "God damn, what a fucking ass. It's so big." Swallowing her breath, she assumed he wanted to take her ass first.

Mark's hand smacked her ass hard, the sound echoing through the suite. She moaned, ass jiggling. He spanked it again harder. Then a third time and she yelped as his handprint formed on one cheek.

"Use me," Demi pleaded.

"What's that, slut?" Mark spanked her yet again, striking her skin even harder. "You want daddy to use you?"

"Yes, I want to be a good girl for you daddy. Use me."

"Use what? Be more specific, whore."

"Use my ass, daddy. Please," she begged.

"Alright, whore. Let's see how much you can take. With an ass like this, you better be able to take every last inch of my cock. I'm going deep." Mark pulled her firm cheeks apart with both hands to look at her asshole. She moaned when she felt something wet striking her asshole. Mark spit on it before guiding his cock to push in. Demi's breath hitched as she felt the pressure building, seconds away from getting what she wanted.

She took a deep breath and pushed back, willing herself to open up for him. With a pop, his cockhead slid in. Demi moaned, loving the feeling of a cock sliding into her thick ass. Mark was just getting started. He thrust deep, letting her feel every last inch. She curled her toes in her heels as he thrust again.

"You're so tight," he grunted, his grip on her hips tightening. "Fuck, your ass is like a vice."

Demi pushed back into him, taking his entire length with ease, her inner walls stretching around his thickness. He spanked her ass and thrust harder, making her ass cheeks clap against his skin as they hit together. "More, daddy, please, more!" she begged.

Mark chuckled darkly, the sound sending shivers down her spine. He pulled out almost entirely before slamming back in, the sound of their skin slapping together drove Demi wild. Her breasts bounced and her hair waved around with each thrust he gave her booty. She screamed, "FUCK MY ASS, DADDY!!!!! YESSS, YESSSSSSS!!!!!" Each thrust hit deeper, reaching parts of her she didn't know existed. Her pussy was wet, waiting to be fucked, but she knew better than to ask for it.

He began to pick up speed, his cock moving in and out of her ass like a piston. "OHHHH GOD, DADDY!! YESSSS DADDDYYYYYYYY!!", her body shaking with every movement, tits bouncing all around as her asshole stretched out around his dick. The pleasure was intense, leaving her imagine how he was going to destroy her cunt with his hard cock. Mark then stopped and breathed heavily. He pulled his cock out of her ass and sat down at the edge of the bed. "Get over here and suck it."

Demi didn't need to be told twice. She eagerly crawled over to him, her asshole was gaping from the fucking she'd just received. She took his cock in her mouth, tasting her ass on him. She licked and sucked it with moans. Demi pushed it deeper in her mouth, sucking a few inches, then pulling it out to make a pop. "Good girl," he said, stroking her hair. "Now, tell me, whore, what's next?"

Smiling at him, she grabbed her huge boobs and pushed them up. If there was a chance to surprise him with something he didn't ask for, this was it. "Just sit tight, daddy. I'm going to make you feel really good," Demi winked as she moved her tits around his cock. Mark moaned. "Ohhhh, fuck yeah..."

"Does daddy like my big tits? They feel so good around your cock," she moaned, squeezing her breasts together. Mark groaned, ordering her to put them to use. "Use your tits."

Demi eagerly complied, her boobs surrounding his cock as she began to bounce them up and down. The sensation was incredible, her soft flesh cushioning his every thrust. Mark's eyes rolled back in his head as he watched her fuck his cock with her big boobs.

" Do you like this daddy? Do my tits feel good?"

Mark nodded, his eyes glazed over with pleasure as he watched his cock disappear and reappear between her tits. "Fuck yes," he breathed. Demi knew precisely how to give a tittyfuck, working up and down at a slow pace out of respect. He was still in control, ordering her to pleasure him. She worked her breasts up and down, continuing in a rhythm as she heard him grunt. He had to be getting close to blowing a load.

Demi looked up at him with a smirk. "You want to cum on these tits, daddy?" she whispered. Mark didn't reply. His dominant hand reached out to fondle one of her erect nipples as he watched the show she was putting on for him.

"No," Mark said firmly, his voice thick with desire. "I want to cum on your face."

Demi's eyes lit up with excitement. She had never been so eager to be covered in a man's cum. She sat back on her heels, her tits still containing his cock. "Yes, daddy. I would love for you to cum all over my face." Mark pulled it out from her tits as he stood up from the bed.

"Open your mouth," he instructed, stroking his cock with one hand. She obeyed, her eyes never leaving his. He began to jerk himself off faster, breathing deeply. Demi moaned feeling the first splatter of hot cum hit her tongue, and she moaned, eager for more. He aimed at her face, and she opened her mouth wider, her eyes fluttering shut as ropes of white cum shot out, covering her cheeks, her nose, and her chin. She became drenched in his sticky seed covering her face.

When he was done, she looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with lust. "Swallow," he said, his voice gruff. Demi didn't hesitate, taking his cock back into her mouth and sucking cleanly until it was spotless and the final drops gone. She swallowed, savoring the taste of him on her tongue. "Good girl," Mark spoke, panting slightly. "Now, get on your back and spread those legs."

Demi eagerly complied, her pussy long in need of a good fucking. She moved to the bed as he pointed his finger, instructing her where he wanted her. "Right there, spread your fucking legs," Demi obeyed, dangling her legs from the edge of the bed to make the position he wanted. She watched as he stroked his cock back to life, feeling the wetness between her thighs grow even more. She spread her legs wide, her pussy glistening in wetness.

"I'm going to fuck you like the whore you are. Look at you with that cum covered face. You look like a whore now. You need to be fucked like one," Mark looked at her pussy for a moment, pushing his cock beyond her wet folds. He was finally inside her. Demi gasped as she felt him thrust in.

"Yes, daddy, fuck me like your slut," she moaned, pressing her hands over her tits to hold them. Mark pushed his cock deeper and started thrusting. her breasts jiggled in the grasp of her hands as he fucked her.

Demi felt the pleasure as he slammed into her, her pussy stretching around his girth. "Ohhhh, fuck me! Fuck me daddy!!" Mark fucked her tight cunt while running his hands over her thick curves. "Move your hands away from your tits," he ordered.

Demi obeyed, placing her hands above her head to make a position of complete surrender. Mark took this opportunity to lean over and take one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard. She moaned as he bit down, giving her something to feel along with his cock moving inside her. His hand came down to slap her tits, making them bounce with each smack. She moaned louder, her eyes rolling back, "Ohhhhh, fuck me daddy!"

"You like it when daddy is a little rough with his slut?"

"Yes, yes, I do!" Demi's voice was high pitched and desperate. She was loving every second of it. Mark grinned, slapping her tits again and then reached for her hair. The cum was trickling down her face, making her look even dirtier. "Look at me, whore!" He pulled her hair as he bucked his hips, keeping his cock moving in her pussy as her breasts shook.

"Daddy, I want more!" she pouted.

"More what?"

"I want you to fuck me like you own me! I want to be your whore! Give me more! More!! MOREEEE!!!!!"

"MORE WHAT!?" He yelled while still thrusting.

"USE ME MORE!! FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE AND USE ALL MY HOLES!!"

Mark's eyes gleamed with excitement at her words. He pulled out of her pussy and grabbed her by the hair, making her turn around. He pushed her down onto her stomach, her ass sticking up in the air. "You want it rough, huh?" He didn't wait for an answer. He climbed onto the bed and grabbed her by the hair, shoving his cock back into her thick ass without warning.

Demi screamed, her face buried into the bed, smearing the cum covering her face onto the sheets. She felt his full weight on top of her as he started to fuck her ass even harder than before. She could feel her insides stretching, her asshole tightening around his thick cock with each thrust. "You're going to take it all, aren't you, whore?" Mark grunted, his hips slapping against her ass.

"Yes, daddy, all of it," she moaned into the blanket. Her hands clutched the bed sheets, her nails digging into the fabric. She screamed into the sheets as he yanked her hair, pulling her head up, "FUCKKKK!!!"

He didn't let up. Mark was like a man possessed, his cock hammering into her tight ass without mercy. Demi's moans turned into whimpers of pleasure as she felt herself getting closer and closer to cumming again. He slammed into that ass some more, stretching the hole even further to gape when he was done. Mark grunted and pulled out Demi looked his direction from across the shoulder. He grabbed one of her legs, pulling it over to prop her up on a side and expose her pussy to his view. This position was fine to fuck her in, so he got down on his knees and pushed his cock back into her cunt.

Demi moaned, reaching for one of her ass cheeks to pull it apart to give him better access. "Please fuck me daddy, I want to cum. I want to cum all over your cock."

Mark's hand came down hard on her ass, leaving a red handprint. "You're going to beg for it, slut," he growled, his thrusts becoming more intense. "Be a good girl and beg daddy to make you cum!"

Demi's voice was hoarse as she whimpered desperately, "P-please, daddy, fuck me harder, make me cum!"

Mark's response was a deep, guttural chuckle. "You want it that bad, whore?" He grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her. "Ohhhh, YESSSSSS!!" She screamed as his cock pistoned in and out of her soaked cunt. Mark was proving her body was made for pure pleasure and Demi knew it. "FUCKKKK MEEEEEEE!!"

Mark smacked his hand across her phat ass cheek, "What are you?"

"I'm a good girl!" The wrong answer got her a harder spank as he continued to thrust in her pussy.

"I said what are you!?"

"I'M A WHORE, DADDY!! I WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL FOR YOU SO BAD!! YOUR GOOD WHORE!!" Demi shouted at him, "PLEASEEEEE MAKE ME CUM!!"

Mark's grip on her hips tightened, his cock pounding into her like a jackhammer. "That's what I like to hear," he cleared his throat and finished, "You're a nasty fucking whore." Demi's moans grew louder, her body tensing as she felt the orgasm build within her as he continued to thrust.

"I'M YOU'RE SLUT, DADDYYYYYYY!!!" she screamed, eyes shutting. Her pussy clamped down on his shaft, her muscles contracting around him as she came hard. Mark watched her face contort with pleasure, her body shaking with the intensity of her climax. He knew exactly what to do next.

Pulling out of her, he grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her up to her knees. Her big tits wobbled and shook as she found place on her knees. "Clean up time," he ordered, his cock covered in juices. "Yes daddy," Demi eagerly took him back into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his cock as she tasted herself on him. She cleaned him off with long, slow sucks, her eyes never leaving his.

As she looked up at him, Mark gave her a stern look. He was not satisfied seeing most of the cum had smeared in her face from when he fucked her minutes earlier. Demi pushed his cock deeper in her mouth, sucking it lovingly as her eyes locked on his. Mark spit in her face to keep it looking messy. The saliva stuck to her forehead with a droplet in her left eyebrow. She gagged a bit but didn't stop sucking. Demi would've laughed after the spit if she wasn't busy sucking his dick.

"Good girl," Mark said, as she kept sucking. Demi bobbed her head up and down, sucking slowly. She released his cock with a pop and kissed the head, just like when she worshiped it earlier.

"Tell me I'm a whore daddy." She licked the head while wrapping her fingers around his pole.

"You're a good cocksucking whore," Mark said. "And now you're going to get another load to the face."

He pulled his cock away from her and pointed it at her face. Demi smiled, ready to beg for his cum.

"Please daddy," she whimpered, "cover me in your seed."

Her words were music to his ears, and Mark couldn't resist her begging. He stroked his cock a few more times, watching her eager expression as she leaned in closer. "Look at me," he demanded one final time. She did, her eyes wide and hungry for his cum. With a final stroke, he exploded, spurting a few lines of cum across the left side of her face. She took it all, her tongue sticking out to lick some of it. Mark shoved his cock onto her tongue and watched her squeeze her lips around it, sucking out the remainder of his cum.

"Swallow it whore," he ordered.

Demi eagerly did so, savoring the taste of his cum as it slid down her throat. She licked her lips and looked up at him with a mix of satisfaction and hunger for more. "Did you enjoy yourself today daddy?" she whispered, her voice hoarse from the screams of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah I did," Mark said, his cock still semi-hard from the intense climax. He petted her head like one would a pet, smiling at her obedience. "You're a good whore."

Demi grinned, feeling the mixture of saliva and cum oozing down her pretty face.

"It was my pleasure to be your slut today. Thank you for using me." She raised her hands and blew him a kiss.

flawed_existence

Re: Use Me (Demi Rose Mawby)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 11:48:06 PM »
Brilliant. Demi makes a perfect sub.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA