Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kardashian Konquests.  (Read 24835 times)

Aarmax

Kardashian Konquests.
« on: July 30, 2024, 05:51:59 PM »
Big thanks to my co author Cadeuxxx for working with me on this idea. Hope everyone loves it.

Chapter 1

Kim, can I ask you a huge favor?” Kylie’s voice was light, a hint of excitement playing at the edges.

Kim looked up from her laptop, curiosity piqued. “What’s up, Kylie?” She was used to her sister’s random requests, but the tone suggested something special.

Kylie took a deep breath, her eyes gleaming. “I know it’s a bit last-minute, but Benjamin and I are planning this epic weekend in Miami, and I was wondering if we could use your place there?”

The youngest Kardashian sister paced the plush carpet of their shared office, her designer heels clicking rhythmically. She twirled a lock of hair around her finger, a habit she had when she was nervous or excited. “It’s just… it’s new, and I want it to be perfect.”

Kim leaned back in her chair, a knowing smile spreading across her face. “Ah, so you want to get away with your new boo, huh?” She had noticed the spark in Kylie’s eyes whenever she talked about Benjamin, the way she blushed and giggled like a schoolgirl. It was adorable.

“Well, yeah.” Kylie blushed deeper, her cheeks matching the shade of her lipstick. “I want it to be… romantic.”

The room was filled with the faint scent of jasmine, courtesy of the diffuser in the corner. The soft hum of it blended with the distant sound of LA traffic outside. Kim tapped her chin, considering. “You know I usually rent that place out, but…” She paused for dramatic effect. “For you, I’ll make an exception. Just don’t break anything, okay?”

“Oh my god, thank you!” Kylie squealed, throwing her arms around her sister. “You’re the best!”

The two of them stood there, basking in the warmth of their shared victory. “Just promise me one thing,” Kim whispered into Kylie’s ear, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Kylie pulled back, looking at her sister with curiosity. “What’s that?”

Kim leaned in, her smile turning sly. “You know, when you get back, I want all the juicy details. Spare nothing. I need to live vicariously through you, Kylie.”

Kylie’s laugh was like a melody, sweet and infectious. “Of course, Kim. You know me, I’ll tell you everything.” She squeezed her sister’s hand, feeling a thrill at the thought of sharing the intimate details of her weekend. It was always fun to have someone to gossip with, especially when it came to matters of the heart.

With the plan set, Kylie couldn’t wait to tell Benjamin. She grabbed her phone, her heart racing as she dialed his number. He picked up on the first ring, his voice a smooth caress that sent shivers down her spine. “Hey, babe,” he said, his tone dripping with affection.

“Guess what?” she chirped, unable to contain her excitement. “Kim said we can use her place in Miami for the weekend!”

Benjamin’s voice grew louder, his excitement palpable through the phone. “No way, that’s amazing, Kylie! You’re the best girlfriend ever.”

Kylie grinned, feeling a swell of pride. Benjamin was a young Hispanic man with a heart as big as his bank account, and a certain physical attribute that had earned him whispers and envy from her friends. His wealth and good looks were matched only by his charm and kindness, a combination that had swept her off her feet from the moment they met. She had never felt more alive than when she was with him, and she knew this weekend was going to be unforgettable.

Her mind racing with excitement, Kylie turned her attention to packing. She had a closet full of designer clothes, but she wanted everything to be perfect for this trip. She decided to treat herself to some new pieces that would knock Benjamin’s socks off. Browsing through her favorite online boutiques, she picked out a series of scandalous bikinis that barely contained her ample assets and left little to the imagination. Each one was a masterpiece of lace and string, designed to make heads turn and jaws drop.

But it wasn’t just swimwear she had in mind. Kylie knew that the nights in Miami could get hot and steamy, so she added a selection of lingerie to her cart. She selected pieces that were both delicate and daring, silky whispers of fabric that promised to drive Benjamin wild. The thought of him peeling them off her made her cheeks flush and her pulse quicken.

Once she had finished her online shopping spree, Kylie decided to treat herself to a pair of new Louboutins. The iconic red-soled heels were the ultimate status symbol, and she knew they would look stunning against the gleaming marble floors of Kim’s Miami mansion. She chose a pair that were both elegant and sexy, with a sky-high stiletto that would make her legs look like they went on forever.

Kylie had them sent directly to the mansion, so that the surprises would be waiting for her when she and Benjamin arrived. Each delivery was like a little present to unwrap, a tantalizing taste of the weekend ahead. The bikinis were even more stunning in person, the vibrant colors popping against the stark white of the packaging. She couldn’t resist holding them up against her body, picturing the way the fabric would cling to her curves as she lounged by the pool.

The day of the trip finally came, and Kylie felt a thrill of anticipation as she boarded the private jet. The luxurious cabin was filled with the faint scent of leather and money, the hum of the engines a comforting lullaby that promised escape and indulgence. She sipped champagne as they soared over the city, watching LA shrink into the distance.

When they touched down in Miami, the heat and humidity hit her like a wall of scented steam. She stepped off the plane and into Benjamin’s arms, his warm embrace feeling like home. He looked even more handsome than she remembered, his dark hair slightly rumpled from the flight, and his eyes burning with desire.

“Hey, babe,” he murmured, leaning in to kiss her deeply. Benjamin Santoro is a young, rich Hispanic man with the toned and chiseled features that only Miami can deliver. His mouth was soft and firm, his tongue tracing the line of her lower lip before delving in to dance with hers. She melted into him, the taste of him like a sweet cocktail of passion and promise. The kiss was a declaration of intent, a preview of the weekend’s sensual delights.

“Let’s get to the mansion,” she breathed against his lips, her eyes dark with desire. “I want to ravage you.”

Benjamin’s grip on her tightened, his eyes smoldering as he claimed her mouth once more. The anticipation was a living, breathing entity between them, a palpable force that made the air crackle with sexual tension. They barely made it through the airport, their eyes locked in a silent challenge to see who could make it to the limo without tearing the other’s clothes off.

The sleek black limousine was waiting for them, the driver holding the door open with a knowing smile. Kylie slid in first, the cool leather a stark contrast to the heat of her skin. Benjamin followed, his hand resting possessively on her thigh as they pulled away from the curb. The city of Miami unfolded around them like a living canvas of vibrant colors and pulsating beats. The bass from the passing cars thumped through the windows, setting the rhythm for their impending weekend of passion.

Kylie took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the scent of new leather and the faint hint of Benjamin’s cologne. She looked over at him, his eyes never leaving hers. They shared a silent understanding that the next few days would be nothing short of explosive. The limo glided through the streets, the tinted windows offering them a private sanctuary from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. The anticipation grew with every passing minute, a delicious ache that had them both on edge.

As they approached the mansion, the grandeur of the place took her breath away. It was a monolith of luxury, a gleaming bastion of wealth that stood out even among the opulent surroundings of Miami Beach. The gates swung open, revealing a long, palm-tree-lined driveway that led to the entrance. The limo pulled to a smooth stop, and the driver opened the door with a flourish.

Kylie stepped out, her heart racing with excitement. The heat of the day clung to her skin like a lover’s embrace, and she could feel the weight of Benjamin’s gaze as he took in her every move. The air was thick with the scent of tropical flowers and the faint tang of the ocean, a heady combination that made her pulse quicken.

“Why don’t you sit down?” she suggested, her voice low and sultry as she gestured towards the plush couch in the mansion’s opulent living room. “I’ll just go unpack.”

Benjamin nodded, his eyes never leaving hers as he took a seat. The couch was a symphony of cream and gold, the fabric softer than the finest silk. He watched as Kylie sashayed away, her hips swaying with an allure that was impossible to ignore. She disappeared into the master suite, her laughter echoing down the hallway.

Moments later, she emerged wearing a lingerie set that was the epitome of seduction. The delicate lace barely contained her ample curves, and the matching thong left nothing to the imagination. The Louboutin heels she had picked out were a perfect match, the red soles flashing like a neon sign of desire. Her hair fell in loose waves around her shoulders, and she had applied a fresh coat of lipstick, the color a siren’s call to his lips.

“Oh my god, Kylie,” Benjamin breathed, his eyes raking over her body with unbridled hunger. He couldn’t believe she had managed to make herself even more irresistible than she already was. His own body responded to the sight of her, his arousal growing painfully obvious.

With a wink, she turned up the music, the bass vibrating through the floorboards. It was a slow, sensual track that seemed to beckon them closer. Kylie’s hips began to sway to the rhythm, her movements fluid and mesmerizing. She danced for him, her body telling a story of passion and need that was impossible to ignore. Each step was calculated to drive him wild, each sway of her hips a silent invitation.

Benjamin’s eyes followed her every move, his pulse racing in time with the music. She was a goddess, a vision of beauty and desire that had him on the edge of his seat. He watched as she twirled around, her breasts straining against the flimsy fabric of her lingerie, her thong riding up to reveal the perfect curve of her ass. He licked his lips, his body responding to the erotic dance with an urgency that was almost painful.

Kylie approached him, her movements deliberate and seductive. She straddled his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist as she ground against him. “You treat me so good, baby,” she murmured, her breath hot against his ear. “I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

Ben’s hands slid up her bare thighs, his fingers tracing the lace of her thong. His breathing grew ragged as he felt the heat of her desire. He knew he wouldn’t last long, not with her grinding on him like that. He needed to be inside her, to feel her warmth surrounding him, her muscles clenching around his length.

Kylie reached behind her back, her fingers deftly unclasping her bra. It fell away, revealing her big breasts, the nipples already hard with anticipation. She leaned in, her breasts brushing against his chest, the friction igniting a fire within him. His hands found her hips, his grip tightening as he pulled her closer, his erection pressing against her.

Her hips continued to roll against him, setting a rhythm that he couldn’t resist. He watched as she reached down, her fingers slipping beneath the band of her thong. With a teasing smile, she began to inch it down her legs, her skin glistening with sweat. The fabric clung to her wetness, and when it was finally free, she stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor like a discarded promise.

Benjamin’s eyes widened as he took in the full glory of her body. She was a goddess, a vision of beauty that made his blood pound in his ears. His hands found her hips again, his thumbs stroking the soft flesh as he pulled her closer. He could feel the heat of her sex against his thigh.

Kylie left the Louboutins on as she reached for the button of his pants. The click of it popping open was like a gunshot in the quiet room, the sound echoing in the space between them. She slid the zipper down with a deliberate slowness, her eyes never leaving his. He watched, transfixed, as she worked her way into his pants, her fingers wrapping around his erection.

Ben’s 8-inch Hispanic cock sprang free as she tugged his pants down, a bead of pre cum already glistening at the tip. Kylie’s eyes widened in appreciation, her mouth forming a perfect ‘O’ of surprise. “Wow, Benjamin,” she murmured, her voice thick with lust. “You’re so big.”

Her hand wrapped around his shaft, her fingers barely meeting. She stroked him gently, her movements tentative at first, as if afraid she might break him. Benjamin’s chest heaved, his breath coming in ragged gasps as she worked her hand up and down. His eyes closed, his head falling back against the couch. “Kylie,” he groaned, his voice a low growl of pleasure.

With a mischievous smile, she leaned in, her pink tongue flicking out to taste the bead of precum that had formed at the tip of his cock. It was salty and slightly bitter, a taste that sent a jolt of electricity through her. She took him in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head, lapping at the sensitive spot just beneath the ridge.

Benjamin’s eyes shot open, his body jolting with pleasure. He watched as she took more of him, her lips stretching around his girth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. She was a master at this, her movements fluid and practiced, as if she had been born to do this one thing. His hands found her hair, his fingers tangling in the soft strands as he guided her rhythm.

But Kylie had other plans. She pulled back, her mouth popping free with an audible wet sound. “I want to feel you,” she panted, her eyes never leaving his. “Let me ease your throbbing.”

Benjamin watched, his eyes dark with need, as she straddled him once more. This time, she positioned herself so that his cock was nestled between her breasts. He groaned as she squeezed them together, the warmth of her skin enveloping him. She began to move her chest up and down, her breasts sliding along his shaft. The friction was maddening, the pressure just right.

“Oh, Kylie,” he gasped, his eyes rolling back in his head. “It feels so fucking good.”

Kylie giggled, the sound a siren’s call to his senses. She knew she had him right where she wanted him. She had picked up enough of the language from her travels and friends to be flirty and naughty when she wanted to be.

“Increíble.” Benjamin’s voice was a gruff whisper, his eyes dark with need as he took in the sight of Kylie’s perfect breasts. He had heard rumors about her augmentation, but in that moment, he didn’t care. All he knew was that they were beautiful, and they were all his for the weekend.

Kylie felt his cock throb between her breasts, his body tensing with the promise of release. She knew he was close, could feel the heat of his arousal radiating from him. She quickened her pace, her breasts sliding faster along his shaft. The music filled the room, the bass line setting a tempo that matched the beating of their hearts.

“Yeah, baby, I’m gonna cum,” he groaned, his hands gripping her hips tightly.

Kylie’s smile grew wicked as she felt his cock swell between her breasts. She knew he was close, his breath coming in short, desperate gasps. She leaned in, her hot breath fanning across his skin as she whispered sweet nothings in his ear. The anticipation was a living thing, a pulsing energy that surrounded them like a cloud of lust.

“That’s it, baby,” she encouraged, her voice a soft purr. “Cum for me. Cum all over my tits.”

Benjamin couldn’t hold back anymore. With a guttural roar, he exploded, his cum shooting out in thick ropes that splattered across her chest. Kylie’s eyes widened in surprise and pleasure as the warm fluid coated her skin. She had never felt more powerful, more desired than in that moment. She watched as his eyes rolled back in his head, his body trembling with the force of his orgasm.

When he was finally spent, she pulled back, her breasts glistening with his release. She looked down at him, her expression a mix of shock and triumph. “Wow,” she murmured, her voice still thick with lust. “You’re like a fountain of love.”

Benjamin’s eyes snapped open, his gaze meeting hers. Despite the intensity of his orgasm, his cock remained rock-hard, a testament to his youthful vitality. Kylie’s shocked smile grew wider as she reached down, her fingers tracing the sticky trails of cum that had spilled onto her skin. “I’ve never seen anyone stay so hard after cumming,” she said, her voice filled with wonder.

With a smirk, Benjamin pulled her closer, his cock nudging against her stomach. “It’s all for you, baby,” he murmured, his voice a caress. “Now, let’s get you cleaned up.”

He reached down, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. The fabric was soft and warm from his body heat, and Kylie took it eagerly. She used the shirt to wipe the cum from her breasts, the fabric absorbing the sticky fluid. The scent of his arousal filled the air, mingling with the sweet floral scent of her perfume.

“Next time,” she said, her eyes sparkling with mischief, “I’ll use your big cock.”

Benjamin’s grin was wolfish, his teeth flashing white against his tanned skin. “Oh, you will,” he promised, his hand sliding up her thigh.

Kylie felt the heat of his touch, the electricity of his fingertips as they moved closer to her wetness. She shifted in his lap, her body already begging for more. “But first,” she whispered, “I need you to fuck me.”

Without hesitation, Benjamin lifted her slightly, aligning his still-hard cock with her dripping pussy. He pushed in, the sensation of her tightness gripping him like a velvet vice making him hiss with pleasure. Kylie’s eyes widened as she took him in, her breath hitching in her throat. It was like nothing she had ever felt before, a delicious mix of pain and pleasure that made her toes curl.

“Perfecto,” he murmured, the word rolling off his tongue like a sweet caress. “Your ass is so soft and firm, your tits… incredible.”

Kylie smiles and begins to bounce, her ass clapping against his thighs with a rhythmic sound that echoed through the room. The sensation was exquisite, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. Each bounce took him deeper, filling her up in a way that was both thrilling and slightly overwhelming. She threw her head back, her hair cascading down her back as she rode him with an abandon that was both primal and erotic.

Benjamin watched her, his eyes wide with amazement. He had never seen a woman so lost in pleasure, so in tune with her own desires. He felt his cock throb inside her, the tightness of her pussy sending waves of sensation up his spine. He knew he wouldn’t last long, not with her like this, but he didn’t care. This was better than anything he had ever experienced.

Kylie felt his grip tighten, his movements becoming more erratic. She knew he was close, his breathing quickening, his hips bucking up to meet hers. “It’s okay, baby,” she whispered, her voice a soothing balm. “You don’t have to hold back.”

Benjamin’s eyes snapped to hers, a mix of desire and embarrassment. “I’m sorry,” he gritted out, his voice strained. “I don’t usually… I mean, it’s just that… you’re so…”

Kylie leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on his lips, tasting the salt of his sweat. “Don’t be sorry,” she whispered, her voice a soothing balm. “You’re perfect.” She kissed him again, deeper this time, her tongue dancing with his. “And you know what?” she continued, her eyes sparkling with mischief. “You lasted longer than any of my exes.”

Ben’s grin was contagious, and Kylie felt her own face light up in response. She bounced faster, her breasts jiggling with each impact, the friction of his cock against her clit driving her closer to the edge. The tension grew, a tight coil in her belly that begged for release. “I’m gonna cum,” she panted.

The words seemed to trigger something in Benjamin. His movements grew erratic, his hips slamming into hers with a ferocity that bordered on desperation. Kylie could feel him swelling inside her, his cock pulsing with the promise of a massive orgasm. “Yes, baby,” she encouraged, her voice breathy. “Cum for me.”

With a roar, Benjamin came. His cock pumped thick ropes of cum into her, filling her up until she was sure she couldn’t take anymore. She felt his warmth spread through her, a delicious sensation that sent her own orgasm spiraling through her body. Her muscles clenched around him, her pussy contracting in a series of spasms that had him groaning with pleasure. The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, their bodies joined in a dance of passion.

As the intensity of their climax subsided, Kylie collapsed onto Benjamin’s chest, her breasts heaving with the effort of her breathing. His heart hammered against her, a steady rhythm that matched the beat of her own. His hands remained on her hips, his grip loosening slightly as he kissed the soft skin of her neck.

“Te amo,” he murmured, the words slipping from his lips like a secret confession. Kylie’s breath hitched, the words sending a shiver down her spine. She had never been one for love, but there was something about the way he said it, with such raw emotion, that made her believe him.

For a moment, she just lay there, her body limp against his, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter. Then, with a soft sigh, she pushed herself up, strands of hair clinging to her damp skin. “I love you too, Benjamin,” she whispered, her eyes searching his for any hint of doubt.

He smiled up at her, his eyes filled with a warmth that made her heart swell. “Good,” he said, his voice firm. “Because I’m going to spoil you rotten this weekend.”

With a playful wink, Kylie slid off him, her legs wobbly from the intensity of their encounter. She walked over to the bar, her hips swaying with an exaggerated swagger. “And what exactly do you have in mind?” she asked, her voice teasing.

Benjamin watched her, his cock still semi-hard, his eyes never leaving her body. “I’m thinking we start with some shopping,” he said, his voice still thick with desire. “I want to see you in nothing but Louboutins.”

Kylie’s eyes lit up at the mention of the luxury shoes. “Really?” she asked, her voice a coy purr. “You want to buy me more?”

“You know I do,” Benjamin replied, his voice dropping an octave. “I love seeing you strut around in those heels. They make your legs look like they go on forever, and your ass… fuck, Kylie.” His eyes roamed over her body with an appreciative gaze, lingering on the curve of her ass.

Kylie felt a thrill run through her at his words. She had always loved the power that a good pair of heels gave her, and the thought of Benjamin worshiping her in them made her even wetter. “Well, then,” she said with a wink, “I guess we’ll have to hit the stores tomorrow.”

But for now, there was something else she wanted. She turned to face him, her naked body still glowing from their love making. “Let’s go out,” she said, her voice a sultry whisper. “I want to show you off.”

Benjamin’s smile grew wolfish as he took in her naked form. “As you wish,” he said, standing up and offering her his hand. He knew that with Kylie, the night was just beginning. They made their way to the shower, the hot water cascading over their bodies as they kissed, the steam fogging up the mirrors. Kylie felt his cock growing hard again against her thigh, and she couldn’t resist giving it a playful squeeze.

With a growl, Benjamin turned her around, pushing her against the cool tiles. He took her from behind, the water streaming down her back as he filled her up once more. The sensation of his hardness inside her was exquisite, a perfect blend of pleasure and pain that had her gasping for air. She arched her back, her breasts pressing against the tiles as he drove into her with a ferocity that seemed to match the pounding of the water.

Kylie’s hands slid down her body, her fingers finding her clit. She began to rub, the pressure building with each of his thrusts. The room was filled with the sounds of their passion, the slap of their bodies and the hiss of the shower. She felt his cock thicken, knew he was close. “Cum inside me,” she begged, her voice echoing off the tiles.

Ben couldn’t resist the siren’s call of her words. He slammed into her one last time, his body jerking with the force of his orgasm. Kylie felt the warmth of his cum fill her, the sensation sending her over the edge. She cried out, her body shuddering with pleasure as she came, her muscles clenching around him.

As they both came down from their climax, Ben kissed her neck, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin just below her ear. His hands moved to cup her breasts, his thumbs flicking at the still-hard nipples. He withdrew slowly, his cock slipping out of her with a wet sound that made them both groan. He watched as she shivered, the water cascading down her body, creating rivulets that traced the curves of her breasts and stomach.

They rinsed off the last of the soap, their bodies entwined under the spray. The warm water caressed them, washing away the sweat and cum that marked their passionate encounter. Kylie felt Ben’s load swim inside her, the sensation both strange and thrilling. She leaned into him, her body boneless with satisfaction.

They stepped out of the shower, the cool air of the bathroom making their skin pebble with goosebumps. Kylie reached for a towel, wrapping it around her body and cinching it tightly around her waist. Ben did the same, his eyes never leaving hers as they dried off. The tension between them was palpable, the promise of more to come.

Kylie sauntered into the bedroom, her hips swaying with a newfound confidence. She had always loved the way lingerie made her feel: powerful, seductive, and utterly irresistible. Tonight, she had picked out a dress that was the epitome of all three. It was a tight, red number that clung to her curves like a second skin, the fabric so sheer that it was almost see-through. The plunging neckline showcased her ample cleavage, the dress ending in a daringly high slit that left little to the imagination.

The Louboutins she had bought earlier were a perfect match for the ensemble. The red soles were like a brand of temptation, a declaration of her intentions for the night. She slid her feet into them, the heels making her feel tall and dominant. The way they made her legs look was nothing short of perfection, and she knew Benjamin would be unable to resist.

Ben emerged from the bedroom, his eyes widening as he took in her outfit. He had gone for a more casual look, a crisp white shirt unbuttoned at the top, revealing a hint of chest hair and a gold chain. His slacks were a dark navy, tailored to hug his muscular thighs and show off his ass. A light dusting of stubble shadowed his jaw, making him look rugged and incredibly sexy.

He stepped closer, his hand reaching out to trace the curve of her bare shoulder. “Mi diosa,” he murmured, his voice thick with lust. “You look… fuck, Kylie.”

Kylie felt a thrill run through her at his words. She knew she looked good, but hearing it from Benjamin made it even better. She turned to face him, her eyes smoldering with desire. “You like?” she asked, her voice a purr.

“Más que gustar,” he replied, his eyes roaming over her body. “Eres mi diosa.” His hand slid down her arm, his fingertips grazing the sensitive skin just above her elbow. “I’m going to take you out, show you off, and then bring you back here and fill you up again.”

Kylie’s pulse quickened at the promise in his voice. She stepped closer, her breasts brushing against his chest. “Is that a threat or a promise?” she teased.

“Un regalo,” he murmured, his hand sliding down to cup her ass. “A gift for being so incredible.”

Kylie’s heart skipped a beat at his words. She leaned in, her lips brushing against his, the promise of more just out of reach. “Then let’s go,” she whispered against his mouth. “I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me.”

Their kiss grew deeper, more urgent, as if they were trying to devour each other whole. Benjamin’s hand slid up her side, his thumb brushing against the swell of her breast. Kylie gasped into his mouth, her body responding instinctively to his touch.

“Te lo prometo, mi amor,” he whispered against her lips, his eyes dark with desire. “Tonight will be unforgettable.”

Kylie felt a thrill run through her as Benjamin spoke in Spanish, his accent thick and intoxicating. She had always loved the way he spoke, the way the words rolled off his tongue and made her body come alive. She nodded, her eyes never leaving his, and leaned in for another kiss. It was a kiss filled with all the passion and promise of the weekend ahead.

When they finally broke apart, Kylie grabbed her clutch and allowed Benjamin to drape a lightweight fur coat over her shoulders. It was a small gesture, but it spoke volumes about his attentiveness, his desire to take care of her. They exited the mansion, the night air hitting her like a cool caress. The moon was high in the sky, casting a soft glow over the lush gardens that surrounded them. The scent of blooming jasmine filled the air, a sweet and heady perfume that seemed to encapsulate the moment.

The limo was waiting for them, the driver holding the door open with a knowing smile. Kylie slid in, her legs crossing in a way that made the slit in her dress ride up even higher. Benjamin followed, his eyes never leaving hers. The door closed with a soft thud, and the car began to move, the smooth ride a stark contrast to the tumultuous passion that had just occurred.

The private club was a place of whispers and shadows, the kind of place where the rich and powerful came to play. The velvet ropes parted for them, the bouncers nodding respectfully as they passed. Inside, the music was a pulsating bass that seemed to vibrate in their very bones. The lights were low, casting an otherworldly glow over the sea of bodies that moved in a hypnotic dance.

Kylie felt alive, her skin tingling with anticipation. She had always loved to dance, to lose herself in the music and the rhythm. Tonight, she danced with a wild abandon that was both thrilling and slightly terrifying. Her body moved in ways she didn’t know were possible, her hips swaying and her breasts bouncing with each step. She could feel the eyes of the men and women around her, hungry and eager, but she only had eyes for Benjamin.

He watched her from the bar, his eyes dark and intense. She could see the outline of his cock through his pants, a testament to his arousal. She felt a thrill run through her, knowing that she had that kind of power over him. With a wink, she made her way over, her heels clicking on the marble floor.

“Dance with me,” she whispered, her breath warm against his ear.

Benjamin’s eyes never left hers as he nodded, his hand reaching for hers. The beat of the music was like a living entity, wrapping around them and pulling them closer. They moved together, their bodies in perfect sync, as if they had been dancing together for years. Kylie felt the eyes of the room on them, but she didn’t care. All that mattered was the warmth of Benjamin’s touch, the way his hands moved over her body, the promise of what was to come.

He led her to a more secluded corner of the dance floor, his movements fluid and sure. He was a good dancer, she realized, his hips moving in a way that had her own responding without thought. She felt his cock press against her stomach, hard and insistent. She gasped, her nipples tightening, and she knew she wanted him again.

Ben’s hand slid down her back, cupping her ass and pulling her closer. He whispered in her ear, “You’re driving me loco, mi reina.”

Kylie’s eyes twinkled with mischief as she leaned into him, her breasts pressing against his chest. “What do you plan to do about it?” she teased.

Ben’s gaze dropped to her mouth, his own hunger for her clear. He stepped back, breaking the spell of their dance, and motioned for the bartender. “I think it’s time for something special,” he said, his voice low and filled with promise.

The bartender nodded, his eyes flicking over to Kylie before he reached for a bottle of damiana, a rare and potent aphrodisiac liquor known for its tantalizing effects. Benjamin’s eyes gleamed as he took the two shots that were poured, both for him. “This,” he said, handing her the glass, “will make sure the night is as unforgettable as I promised.”

Kylie took the glass, her curiosity piqued. She had heard of damiana, but never had the chance to experience its legendary effects. She watched as Benjamin downed both shots in one go, his Adam’s apple bobbing as the fiery liquid slid down his throat. The smirk on his face told her he enjoyed the taste, and she couldn’t help but wonder what kind of effects it would have on him.

Before she could ask, he was pulling her back into his arms, the warmth of his body enveloping her like a blanket. His hand slid around her waist, his fingers digging into the flesh above her hip. “Dance with me,” he murmured, his breath hot against her ear.

Their bodies melded together, moving in a slow, sensual dance that had Kylie’s heart racing. She could feel the heat of his erection pressing against her, the fabric of their clothes the only barrier between them. She closed her eyes, letting the music wash over her, letting him lead her in a dance that was both intimate and erotic.

With a sudden boldness, she reached down and cupped his balls, feeling the weight of them in her hand. "Shit!” she moaned, her voice a breathy whisper. “They’re bigger too.”

Benjamin’s eyes darkened, his grip on her hips tightening. “You like?” he asked, his voice low and gruff.

Kylie nodded, her eyes fluttering open to meet his. “I love it,” she breathed, her voice thick with desire. “It’s like… I’m your queen and you’re marking me.”

The words seemed to light a fire within Benjamin. He pulled her closer, his hands sliding down to her ass and squeezing. “You are,” he growled, his voice low and possessive. “My queen.”

The beat of the music grew more insistent, their bodies moving in a rhythm that was as old as time. Kylie felt the heat building between her legs, the slickness of her arousal making it difficult to ignore. She knew what he meant, and the thought of it had her pulse racing.

“Take me back to the mansion,” she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper. “Fuck me until I can’t walk.”

Benjamin’s eyes darkened with lust, his hand sliding up to cup her cheek. He leaned in, his mouth claiming hers in a deep, hungry kiss that stole the breath from her lungs. His tongue danced with hers, a sensual battle that had them both panting. She could feel his cock growing harder against her stomach, a delicious pressure that had her own desire spiking.

The music around them faded into the background as they kissed, their bodies entwined. The room was spinning, the aphrodisiac working its magic. Kylie’s hand slipped into his pants, her fingers wrapping around his thick shaft. He groaned into her mouth, the sound vibrating through her. The kiss grew more frantic, their need for each other palpable.

With a final, lingering kiss, Benjamin broke away, his eyes never leaving hers. “Let’s go,” he said, his voice a rough whisper.

The limo ride back to Kim’s mansion was a blur of desire, their hands roaming each other’s bodies, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. The moment they stepped inside, Benjamin swept her into his arms, carrying her up the grand staircase with an ease that made her feel delicate and cherished.

In the bedroom, he set her down gently, their eyes locked as they both began to undress. Kylie stepped out of her fur coat, the red dress clinging to her damp skin. Benjamin’s gaze was a physical caress, his eyes lingering on every inch of her exposed flesh. He reached for the zipper at the back of the dress, his fingers deftly unhooking it. The fabric fell away, revealing her naked body, her skin glowing in the soft light of the candles he had lit earlier.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she stepped out of the dress, leaving her in nothing but the red Louboutins. The heels made her feel powerful, the arch of her foot elongating her legs and making her feel like the goddess he had called her. She watched as Benjamin’s eyes took in the sight of her, his pupils dilating with desire. His own clothes fell away.

The air in the room was electric as they stood before each other, their bodies exposed and their desire laid bare. He stepped closer, his cock standing proud and erect, the aphrodisiac from the damiana shots fueling his arousal. Kylie felt a thrill of anticipation as she reached for him, her hand wrapping around his length. He was hot and hard in her grip, the veins standing out against his smooth skin.

“You’re bigger than Travis’s,” she whispered, her voice filled with awe and a hint of mischief. Benjamin’s eyes flared with a possessive fire at the mention of her ex. He knew he had nothing to prove, but the comparison only served to stoke the flames of his passion.

Kylie dropped to her knees, her eyes never leaving his. She leaned in, her hot breath ghosting over his cock. “And so much better,” she murmured before pressing a tender kiss to the head, her soft lips parting to taste the pre cum that had gathered there. Benjamin groaned, his hand threading through her hair. The sensation was exquisite, his body tensing in anticipation.

With a wicked smile, Kylie took him in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the sensitive tip. She took him deep, her throat muscles working to accommodate his size. The damiana had made him more sensitive, and he could feel every touch, every flick of her tongue, like a bolt of lightning to his core. He gripped the edge of the bed, his knuckles white with the effort to stay still.

“Mierda,” he moaned, his head thrown back. “Kylie, you’re going to make me cum.”

With a wicked glint in her eye, she took him deeper, her throat relaxing around his thick shaft. Benjamin’s breath hitched as she swallowed, her eyes watering slightly. It was a delicious mix of pleasure and pain, and she reveled in the power she had over him. He gripped her hair, his hips jerking slightly as he gave her a shot down her throat.

Kylie pulled back with a gasp, her makeup slightly smudged but her smile wide. She licked her lips, savoring the taste of him. “Mmm,” she murmured, her voice thick with arousal. “So good.”

Benjamin’s chest was heaving, his eyes glazed with lust. “Fuck, Kylie,” he breathed. “You’re… you’re incredible.”

Kylie purrs like a satisfied kitten, standing before him with a smug look on her face. “They never made me feel like this,” she murmured, stroking his ego with the finesse of a master seductress. “They always just… choked me.”

Ben’s eyes narrowed, a hint of possessiveness flaring in their depths. “They had no right,” he said, his voice a low growl. “You’re mine now, mi reina.”

Kylie felt a thrill at his words, a delicious mix of fear and excitement. She bent over the edge of the bed, her ass high in the air, the Louboutins still on her feet. The fur coat was thrown over the chair, a stark contrast to the sleek elegance of the rest of the room. The candles cast flickering shadows over her body, highlighting the curve of her spine and the swell of her hips.

Benjamin stepped closer, his cock thick and heavy in his hand. He took a moment to appreciate the view, the way her pussy glistened with anticipation, the way her ass begged for his touch.

With a low growl, he positioned himself behind her, the tip of his cock nudging at her entrance. Kylie’s breath hitched as she felt him enter her, the sensation of his thickness stretching her to the brink of pain and pleasure. He pushed in deeper, filling her completely, the sound of their bodies coming together echoing in the room.

“So deep,” she moaned, her voice muffled by the sheets. “Oh my god, Benjamin.”

Her words were music to his ears, spurring him on as he smacked her ass once, twice, the sound echoing through the quiet night. Kylie’s eyes widened with every hit, the sting mixing with the pleasure of his cock driving into her. The room was filled with the scent of their desire, the candles casting a warm glow over their sweat-slicked bodies.

With each smack, Benjamin’s thrusts grew more forceful, his hand leaving a warm imprint on her skin that grew hotter with every touch. Kylie’s moans grew louder, her body tightening around him as she approached her climax. He watched her in the mirror, her eyes glazed with pleasure, her body a canvas of need.

The sound of their skin meeting filled the room, a symphony of desire that was as intoxicating as the damiana. His hand slammed into her ass again, the sound echoing off the walls, and she screamed out her pleasure, her orgasm ripping through her like a tornado.

“Cum for me,” she begged, her voice hoarse from the screams that had torn from her throat. “Cum deep inside me, Ben. I want to feel you.”

He didn’t need any further encouragement. With a roar, he thrust into her one final time, his cock pulsing as he filled her with his hot seed. The sensation was overwhelming, a wave of pleasure that seemed to go on forever. Kylie felt him quiver, his grip on her hips tightening as he emptied himself into her. It was a claiming, a declaration of his ownership.

As he withdrew, she collapsed onto the bed, her legs shaking. The sheets were tangled around her, the scent of their passion thick in the air. She felt the warmth of his cum seep out of her, coating her thighs. It was messy and raw, but she didn’t care. All she could do was lay there, her body boneless with satisfaction.

Benjamin followed her down, his own legs giving out as he landed beside her. He pulled her into his arms, her back to his chest. His hand found her stomach, tracing lazy circles that sent shivers down her spine. “Mi diosa,” he murmured, his voice filled with reverence. “You are… indescribable.”

Kylie felt his cock, still semi-erect against her thigh. She sat up with a purr, her Louboutins clicking against the cool marble floor as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. She took him in her hand again, stroking him reverently. “Looks like someone’s not quite done yet,” she said with a smirk, glancing over her shoulder at him.

Benjamin watched her, his chest still heaving from his climax. “What do you have in mind?” he asked, his voice gruff.

Kylie’s eyes sparkled with mischief as she turned to face him. “I want to feel you come all over me,” she said, her voice a seductive whisper. “I’ve never done that with anyone.”

Benjamin’s eyes widened, his cock twitching in her hand. “Are you sure?” he asked, his voice thick with desire.

Kylie nodded, her own excitement building. “I want it,” she murmured, her voice a seductive purr. “I want to feel your cum all over me.”

With renewed vigor, she began to stroke him again, her hand moving in a steady rhythm that had him groaning with pleasure. She climbed back onto the bed, straddling his legs as she continued her ministrations. The sight of her, naked and flushed with desire, was too much for Benjamin to handle.

He watched as she leaned back, her full breasts swaying with every movement of her hand. He could feel himself growing harder, his cock swelling in her grip. “Fuck,” he groaned, his eyes never leaving hers. “You’re so beautiful.”

Kylie leaned back, her hand never stopping, her other hand tracing her own body, her fingers teasing her swollen clit. “Cum for me,” she whispered, her voice a siren’s call. “I want to feel you on me.”

Benjamin watched, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he felt his climax build. His hips bucked up, his cock pulsing in her hand. With a final roar, he erupted, his cum shooting out in thick ropes that landed on her tits, her stomach, and her hips. Kylie’s eyes widened with pleasure as she felt the warmth of him cover her, the sensation unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Moaning, she leaned back, her hand still stroking him, watching as he pumped out the last of his load. The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy, her eyes glazed with desire. She brought her hand to her mouth, licking her fingers clean with a seductive flick of her tongue. “Mmm,” she murmured, her voice dripping with satisfaction.

Benjamin lay there, his chest heaving, his body sated but his mind racing. He had never felt this kind of raw, primal desire before. It was like he had been taken over by some ancient, carnally driven creature. He needed a moment to compose himself, to process what had just happened.

“I’ll be right back,” he managed to say, his voice still thick with passion.

He stumbled to the en suite bathroom, his legs feeling like jelly. As he stepped inside, the cool marble floor was a stark contrast to the heat of the room they had just left. He turned on the faucet, the sound of running water a welcome reprieve from the pounding in his ears. He took a deep breath, trying to regain his composure. The sight of his reflection in the mirror was almost comical—his hair was a mess, his face flushed, and his cock was still semi-erect. He couldn’t help but smirk at the thought of what Kylie had just done to him.

Meanwhile, Kylie took advantage of his brief absence to grab her phone from the nightstand. Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she snapped a picture of her cum-covered body, the evidence of their passion glinting in the candlelight. She knew Kim would love it—the idea of one-upping her sister was always a thrill. With a quick swipe of her thumb, she opened her messages and began typing a caption that she knew would drive Kim wild with envy.

“When in Miami,” she wrote, followed by a series of fire emojis. She attached the photo and hit send, the message shooting off into the digital abyss. She couldn’t help but giggle at the thought of her sister’s reaction. The anticipation of the drama it would stir was almost as delicious as the aftermath of her own orgasm.

Moments later, her phone buzzed with a notification. Kim had seen the picture. Kylie could almost hear her sister’s gasp from across the city. The text message was quick to follow: “You little slut! I’m so jealous!” Kylie laughed out loud, feeling a mix of satisfaction and love for her sister. It was all in good fun, after all.

Benjamin emerged from the bathroom, a towel slung low around his waist. The sight of her, still sprawled on the bed with his cum drying on her skin, had his own desire stirring again. He couldn’t get enough of her, and the thought of sharing her with anyone else was unbearable. He crossed the room, his eyes never leaving hers, and pulled her into a gentle cuddle.

Kylie’s body melted into his, her skin warm and sticky with their combined releases. She felt a sense of contentment that she hadn’t experienced in a long time, not even with Travis. Benjamin’s arms around her felt like home, a place where she could let go of all her fears and just be herself. His chest was a pillow, his heartbeat a comforting rhythm that lulled her into a sense of security.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 05:58:44 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Aarmax

Re: Kardashian Konquests.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 08:30:20 PM »
Chapter 2

The Miami sun cast a golden glow on the bustling streets as Kylie and her boyfriend, Ben, strolled hand in hand. The scent of fresh sea breeze mingled with the aroma of sizzling street food, setting the stage for an afternoon of luxury and indulgence. Kylie, a vision in a sleek black dress and oversized sunglasses, was the epitome of high society elegance. Ben, with his tailored suit and dark, slicked-back hair, exuded the confidence of a man accustomed to the finer things in life.

They approached the gleaming glass doors of the Louboutin boutique, where a uniformed doorman nodded respectfully at their approach. The door swung open, revealing an opulent wonderland of red-soled shoes and designer bags. The cool, air-conditioned interior provided a stark contrast to the heat outside, and the faint sound of classical music played softly in the background, setting a serene tone.

The moment they stepped in, the attentive staff recognized Kylie, their eyes lighting up with excitement. Ben squeezed her hand gently, a proud smile playing on his lips as they were led to a private section of the store. The walls were adorned with glossy photos of celebrities flaunting the brand's latest collections, and the floor was a pristine white that reflected the glimmer of crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

"Ms. Jenner," the impeccably dressed sales assistant cooed, "what can we help you with today?"

Ben leaned in, his voice a mix of authority and charm. "My girlfriend will be trying on some of your most sensual and alluring high heels. I'll be taking care of everything." His eyes twinkled with excitement, knowing the thrill Kylie got from splurging on luxury footwear.

The sales assistant nodded and disappeared into the back, returning with an armful of exquisite Louboutin heels. Kylie's eyes widened with delight as she surveyed the options. She slipped off her current shoes, revealing perfectly manicured toes painted a deep shade of crimson that matched the soles of the shoes she was about to try on. The first pair she picked was a fiery red stiletto with a dangerously high heel and delicate ankle strap. The second was a sleek black pump, adorned with gleaming studs that whispered of edgy sophistication. Lastly, she chose a metallic silver sandal that would make her legs look endless under the moonlit pool parties at Kim's mansion.

As Kylie slipped her foot into the red stiletto, Ben couldn't help but moan softly, his eyes drawn to the way her calf muscles tightened around the shoe's slender strap. His erection grew, straining against the fabric of his tailored pants. The sight of her in those heels was more than he could bear, and he knew that the evening's festivities would be even more thrilling with her strutting around in such seductive footwear.

The sales assistant, noticing Ben's reaction, offered a knowing smile. "Those look absolutely stunning on you, Ms. Jenner," she said, her voice a practiced blend of professionalism and flirtation. Kylie giggled, a hint of mischief in her eyes as she turned to Ben. "Do you think they're too much?"

Ben's gaze was unwavering, his eyes never leaving the red stilettos. "Not at all," he murmured, his voice thick with desire. Kylie's cheeks flushed with excitement. She knew Ben was as much into the thrill of the shopping experience as she was. She leaned in, her lips brushing against his ear. She purred, her voice a seductive whisper. "Let's go back to the mansion now, and I'll give you a private show."

Ben's grip on her hand tightened, and he leaned in, claiming her mouth in a passionate kiss that left them both breathless. His tongue danced with hers. "Muy bien," he murmured in Spanish, his voice a velvety caress.

The sales assistant pretended not to notice, efficiently ringing up the purchases with a knowing smile. Ben pulled out his black American Express, the edges gilded with gold, and handed it over without a second glance at the price tag. The card was swiped with a flourish, and the shoes were delicately placed in their signature red boxes, which were then nestled into a sleek bag.

Their steps were swift as they left the boutique, the tension between them palpable. The heat outside was a stark contrast to the coolness of the store, but it only served to make the anticipation of what was to come that much more intense. The private car that had been waiting for them all along pulled up to the curb, the driver jumping out to open the door with a nod of respect for the couple.

They drove through the vibrant Miami streets, the scenery passing by in a blur of color and light. The moment they arrived at the sprawling mansion, Ben's eyes never left Kylie's, his desire for her growing with every passing second. She took the bag of Louboutins from him, her hand lingering on his for a moment longer than necessary, before turning and walking away with a sultry sway of her hips.

"I'll be out in a few minutes," she called over her shoulder, her voice dripping with promise.

Ben's eyes followed her retreating form, his pulse racing. He couldn't wait to see her in those heels, to watch her body move in ways that only high fashion could inspire. With a deep breath, he wandered into the vast, marble-floored entryway of the mansion, his thoughts already racing ahead to the private show Kylie had promised.

In the cool sanctity of the master suite, Kylie closed the door behind her and slipped out of her dress, letting it pool around her ankles. Her skin was kissed with the warmth of the sun, and she felt the thrill of anticipation as she reached for the silver sandals. The delicate chains that made up the heels shimmered in the soft light, beckoning to her with their allure. She stepped into them, feeling the cool metal embrace her bare feet as she fastened the ankle straps. The sensation was electrifying, a silent declaration of power and sensuality that only a pair of Louboutins could provide.

Strutting out to the patio, she knew that the silver heels would be the only thing she wore for Ben's eyes. The sun had begun its descent, casting a soft amber light that painted the sky in a fiery kiss of oranges and pinks. Her heart pounded in her chest as she pushed the doors open, the sound of the ocean waves grew louder, a gentle crescendo that matched the rhythm of her beating heart. The patio was an oasis of serenity, with the infinity pool reflecting the sun. Ben sat on a plush lounge chair, a glass of whiskey in hand, his gaze locked on the horizon.

The silver sandals clicked against the marble tiles, each step echoing through the vast space. She strutted out, the sun casting a warm glow on her naked body, her skin a canvas of shimmering gold. Ben's head snapped around, his eyes widening at the sight of her.

"Increíble," he murmured in Spanish, the word rolling off his tongue like a prayer.

Kylie's smile grew wider as she approached him, her natural tits bouncing with each deliberate step she took in the silver sandals. She knew how much he loved watching her move, the way the muscles in her legs flexed and the sway of her hips hypnotized him. She could feel his eyes on her, a fiery caress that sent shivers down her spine. The heat from his gaze was almost as intense as the warmth of the sun.

"Let's see that monster," she teased, her voice a sultry purr that seemed to wrap around him like a velvet ribbon Ben's hand trembled slightly as he reached for his belt, the anticipation of revealing himself to her making his cock throb. He unbuckled it with a slow, deliberate motion, his eyes never leaving hers. The zipper of his pants followed suit, the sound seemingly amplified in the quiet of the moment.

With a quick tug, he freed his 8-inch cock from its confines. It sprang forth, proud and thick, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Kylie's eyes widened in appreciation, her lips parting in a silent gasp. She knelt down before him, the silver heels making her look even more like a goddess. Ben felt his heart hammer in his chest, his cock pulsing in time with the beat.

Her soft, full lips met the velvety head of his shaft, her tongue darting out to flick at the sensitive spot just beneath. Ben's breath hitched, and he couldn't help but let out a low, guttural groan. Kylie's eyes remained locked on his, a smoldering fire in their depths that promised a night of unbridled passion. She kissed the tip of his cock as if it were the most precious gem in the world, her lips a sweet, tender pressure that had him fighting the urge to thrust into her mouth.

As she took him deeper, her hands wrapped around the base. "Dios mío," he murmured, his voice ragged with desire. "You're so good at that."

Kylie pulled back slightly, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "You know I like to give my best performance," she said, her lips a whisper away from his cock. "But, baby, you need to tell me which pair of heels you want to see me in when you fuck me."

Ben's eyes darkened with lust. "The black ones," he growled, his voice thick with desire. "Those studded pumps are screaming for it."

With a smirk, Kylie stood up, her silver sandals clicking against the floor as she walked over to the bag. She pulled out the black pumps, holding them up like a trophy.

But before Ben could react, she set the black pumps aside and instead slipped into the fiery red stilettos. The effect was immediate – her legs looked like they went on forever, and her ass was a perfect, round masterpiece that made Ben's mouth water. She strutted back over to him, her hips swaying with purpose.

"Mmm" she murmured, a naughty twinkle in her eye. "But first, I'm going to tit fuck you in these red ones."

Ben's jaw dropped as she sauntered back over to him, the red stilettos leaving a crimson trail on the gleaming marble. She positioned herself in front of him, one leg bent at the knee, the red shoe balancing precariously on the edge of the chair. Her pussy was just a breath away from his eager cock, and he could feel the heat of her desire as it filled the space between them. He took a deep breath, savoring the moment, before she leaned in, her full, plump tits enveloping his length.

With a slow, deliberate movement, she began to glide him between her breasts, her hands cupping and guiding him. Each movement sent waves of pleasure crashing through him, and he couldn't help but moan, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Fuck, Kylie," he murmured, his voice strained with need.

Her eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she worked him, her moans growing louder and more urgent. "You like that, baby?" she whispered, her breath hot against his skin. "You're so much bigger than Kanye ever was."

Ben's eyes snapped open at the mention of Kanye. He twitched, the revelation hitting him like a surprise wave on a calm beach. Kylie's relationship with her ex-brother-in-law was the kind of gossip that had set the tabloids on fire. But here she was, confirming the rumors as casually as if they were discussing the weather.

He took a moment to process this juicy bit of information, his cock swelling even more between her breasts. "Is that so?" he managed to croak out, his voice strained with the effort of not coming right there.

Kylie leaned in, her breath warm against his skin. "I know so," she murmured, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "And I want all of you, baby. Don't hold back."

With that, Ben couldn't resist anymore. He reached down and gripped her hips, pulling her closer. His cock, now slick with pre-cum, slid between her breasts as she continued to tit fuck him. He watched, entranced, as his shaft grew even larger, the veins standing out in stark relief against the velvety backdrop of her skin. The pressure was building, and he knew he was close. With a growl, he pulled her closer, the head of his cock poised at the base of her neck.

"Ready?" he rasped, his eyes dark with passion.

"Yes," she breathed, her voice a sweet symphony of need.

Ben's grip on her hips tightened, and with a fierce growl, he thrust upwards. Five hot ropes of cum shot out from the tip of his cock, arcing through the air like a celebratory fountain. They landed on her tits with a wet slap, painting her skin with a sticky white heat. Kylie gasped, her eyes fluttering shut as the warmth spread over her sensitive flesh. She felt the droplets slide down her body, leaving a trail of desire that only made her crave more.

"Fuck, baby," Ben murmured, his breath coming in ragged pants. "You're so beautiful."

Kylie's moan was music to his ears as she leaned back into him, her body a canvas of pleasure and satisfaction. She could feel his cock, still hard and pulsing against her ass, the aftershocks of his orgasm resonating through his body and into hers. The warmth of his cum on her tits was a delicious reminder of the power she had over him. She leaned back, her eyes never leaving his, and gave a playful wiggle of her hips.

Her fingers played with the sticky strands of cum that adorned her chest, tracing patterns that only added to the eroticism of the moment. She took her time, savoring the feel of his release on her skin, her mind racing with thoughts of what was to come.

With a wicked smile, she bent down and picked up the black studded pumps, her movements slow and deliberate. As she slipped her feet into the high heels, the leather hugging her arches like a lover's embrace, she could feel Ben's eyes on her, his desire rekindling with every inch she raised herself. The studs felt like tiny points of pleasure against her skin, a reminder of the power dynamics at play. The heels clicked rhythmically against the floor as she took a step forward, the sound echoing through the vast room like the ticking of a metronome setting the pace for their impending passion.

Ben spread his legs wide, giving her a clear view of his cock as it swelled back to life, the veins standing out like a roadmap to ecstasy. The sight of her in those shoes, her naked body glistening with the remnants of his climax, was almost too much to handle. He took a deep breath, his chest heaving, as he watched her approach. Her movements were those of a predator stalking its prey, each step deliberate and filled with intent.

"My big Miami stallion," Kylie purred, her voice a siren's call that had him hardening even more. She ran a crimson-tipped nail down the length of his shaft, her eyes never leaving his. "I've got a feeling this isn't going to be the last time I get to ride you today."

With a seductive smile, she straddled him, her legs strong and toned as she positioned herself over his erection. The black stilettos made her seem even more powerful, and Ben could feel his pulse racing as she lowered herself onto him. The head of his cock nudged at her entrance, the anticipation driving him wild. He watched as she slid down, inch by delicious inch, her pussy enveloping him in a warm, wet embrace that had him groaning with pleasure.

"Mierda, Kylie," he moaned, his voice thick with lust. "Eres tan apretada, mi amor." His Spanish rolled off his tongue like honey, the words a sweet caress that sent shivers down her spine. She knew he liked to call her "babe" in his native tongue – it added an extra layer of heat to their encounters.

Kylie began to grind her hips in a slow, sensual rhythm, her inner walls clenching around him. The studded black pumps she wore added an extra element of danger to the scene, the spikes pressing into the soft flesh of her soles as she rocked back and forth. "What did you just say?" she whispered, her eyes locked on his.

Ben's voice was a low growl as he answered. "I said you're so tight, my love." His words were a mix of English and Spanish, the passion of the moment taking over. He watched as she took his length in, her body moving in a dance that was both agonizingly slow and incredibly erotic.

Kylie's eyes fluttered shut, her breath coming in quick gasps as she adjusted to the feeling of being filled by him. She bit her bottom lip, savoring the delicious pressure before opening her eyes and smiling down at him. "And you're so big," she murmured, her voice dripping with seduction.

With a smirk, Ben reached up and gripped her hip, his thumb tracing lazy circles over her smooth skin. "Let's see how much of me you can handle," he said, his voice a dark challenge.

Kylie took the bait, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She began to bounce on him, her ass clapping with every movement. The sound was like music to his ears, a symphony of passion that grew louder with each stroke. The muscles in her thighs flexed and tightened as she moved, the red stilettos she wore making her look even more tantalizing.

"Fuck, Ben," she moaned, her voice a sweet agony. "You feel so amazing."

"Gracias, mi vida," he replied, his voice a gruff rumble.

Kylie threw her head back and laughed, the sound echoing through the room and bouncing off the marble walls. Ben's chuckle reverberated in her chest as she leaned in to kiss him, her breasts pressing against his face. His mouth found her neck, kissing and sucking the tender flesh as she continued to ride him. Her moans grew louder, each one a sweet note in the symphony of their passion.

"Suena tan hermoso," Ben murmured against her skin, his voice thick with arousal. "You’re a siren, mi vida."

Kylie's hips began to move faster, her body responding to his words. The friction between them grew more intense, each movement sending shockwaves of pleasure through her core. She could feel her orgasm building, the pressure coiling tighter and tighter like a spring about to snap. Her walls clenched around him, a silent plea for more.

Ben felt her tighten around him, her pussy contracting in a delicious rhythm that had him on the edge. He slammed his hands down on the armrests of the chair, his knuckles turning white with the effort of not grabbing her too hard.

Her eyes snapped open, dark with desire as she stared into his soul. She threw her head back, her mouth opening in a silent scream as the orgasm crashed over her. Her inner muscles clamped down on him, the pressure intense and exquisite. Ben could feel the waves of pleasure rolling through her, the vibrations sending him over the edge. With a roar, he erupted, his cum spurting deep inside her. The warmth of her climax mingled with the stickiness of his release, creating a delicious mess that coated them both.

They both took a moment to catch their breath, the sound of their panting mingling with the distant laughter of the ocean.

"Mierda," he murmured, his eyes glued to the sticky mess they'd made on the floor. "You're going to be the death of me, Kylie."

Kylie giggled, snuggling closer to him as they basked in the warm embrace of the early afternoon sun. Her black stilettos were cast aside, the studded black pumps still firmly on her feet. The contrast of the dark leather against her alabaster skin was a stark reminder of the passion they had just shared. The salty scent of the ocean mingled with the faint musk of sex, creating an intoxicating aroma that seemed to cling to them both.

The mention of Kanye brought a twinkle to Ben's eye. He leaned back in his chair, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "So, you and Kanye?" he prodded, unable to resist the urge to explore the forbidden fruit of her past.

Kylie's smile was knowing, a hint of mischief playing at the corners of her mouth. "What can I say?" she shrugged. "It was complicated. But let's just say, when it came to the bedroom, he had nothing on you, Ben."

The mention of her ex-brother-in-law sent a thrill through Ben, his cock twitching at the thought of her with someone else. He took another sip of his whiskey, his eyes never leaving hers. "And Kim?" he asked, his voice casual despite the thunderous beat of his heart.

Kylie's smile grew wicked. "Oh, you know," she said, her voice a seductive purr. "Kim's always been curious. She wanted to try it out."

Ben's eyes went wide, and he almost choked on his whiskey. "And?"

Kylie giggled, enjoying the way his expression changed from shock to fascination. "It was... interesting," she said, her voice dropping to a sultry purr.

Ben couldn't help but let out a smug chuckle, his hand coming up to cup the back of her head as he pulled her closer, pressing his mouth to her temple. "So, you're saying I'm the better man?"

Kylie looked up at him with a mischievous smile, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Definitely," she murmured, her voice a sweet seduction that had his cock swelling again. "In every way that counts."

Ben felt his heart race, his mind racing with the possibilities. "You and Kim?" he asked, his voice thick with lust.

Kylie's smile grew even more seductive as she leaned in closer, her breath warm against his skin. "Yep," she murmured, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "We wanted to try again but none of Kim's recent lovers were up for it.”

Ben felt a thrill of excitement run through him. The thought of sharing Kylie with her sister was both terrifying and incredibly arousing. "You think I can handle both of you?"

Kylie's lips found Ben's, her kiss a sweet blend of passion and mischief. "You're younger, stable, and," she paused, her hand reaching down to stroke his still-hard cock, "much more well-endowed."

Ben's cock pulsed at the thought of what was to come, his mind racing with all the delicious possibilities. "But when you get back to LA..." he trailed off, his voice thick with anticipation.

Kylie pulled back, her eyes dark with desire. "Oh, I'll talk to her," she said, her voice a sweet promise. "But for now," she whispered, her hand sliding down to cup his balls, "it's just us."

Ben's cock twitched at her touch, his body begging for more. He stood up, lifting her effortlessly in his arms. "Let's go," he said, his voice gruff with need.

He carried her out of the mansion, the heat of the afternoon sun kissing their skin as they made their way to the beach. Kylie's laughter was like a siren's call, echoing through the air as they reached a secluded spot, hidden from prying eyes by a grove of palm trees. The sand was warm and soft beneath their feet, the gentle waves of the ocean lapping at the shore like a lover's caress.

The sun glinted off his olive skin, making him look like a Greek god come to life. Kylie felt her pussy clench with need as she took in the sight of him, her body already begging for his touch.

With a predatory smile, Ben reached for her, his hands sliding over her curves as if he owned every inch of her. He kissed her neck, his teeth grazing her skin as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. "Mi reina," he murmured, his voice a warm caress that sent shivers down her spine. "You're mine."

He laid her down on the soft, warm sand, the sun kissing her skin as the waves whispered sweet nothings to the shore. The sound of the ocean was a gentle symphony, the rhythm of their desire setting the tempo. The heat of the day surrounded them, the breeze playing with the tendrils of hair that had escaped her ponytail. Kylie's heart raced as Ben's hands roamed over her, his touch setting her alight with need.

With a fierce growl, he thrust into her, filling her completely. The sensation was overwhelming, a delicious mix of pleasure and pain that had her back arching off the sand. She felt every inch of him, the head of his cock brushing against her g-spot with a precision that made her moan. The studded black pumps she still wore dug into the sand, a silent testament to the power she had over him.

The ocean roared in the background, a cacophony of waves that matched the intensity of their passion. Ben's hips moved in a primal rhythm, his cock sliding in and out of her with a force that had her nails digging into his shoulders. The sand stuck to their sweaty skin, a gritty reminder of the raw desire that fueled their lovemaking.

Kylie's eyes rolled back in her head, her body writhing beneath his as he claimed her once more. The feeling of his cum filling her up was almost too much to handle, a sweet agony that had her panting and begging for more. She could feel her orgasm building, a crescendo of pleasure that was about to shatter her into a million pieces.

"Drain yourself for me, Ben," she moaned, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "I want all of you."

With a smirk, Ben obliged, rolling her onto her side. He positioned himself behind her, his cock still hard and eager. He took a moment to appreciate the view – her naked body, glistening with sweat and cum, the red stilettos she wore adding an extra layer of temptation. He leaned down, his cock pressing against her wet folds from behind. "Ready?" he murmured against her ear.

"Always," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of anticipation.

Ben slid his cock back inside her, the motion a slow, delicious torture that had her pussy clenching around him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tight against him as he began to thrust. The feeling of her body against his, the warmth of the sun on their skin, and the sound of the ocean was intoxicating.

Kylie's eyes fluttered shut as Ben's cock filled her from behind, his strokes deep and steady. She could feel his muscles tensing with every thrust, the power of his love making a sweet symphony that had her body singing with pleasure. His breath was hot on her neck, his teeth nipping at her earlobe as he whispered sweet nothings in Spanish.

The sand stuck to their skin, creating a delicious friction that only added to the intensity of their encounter. The waves crashed against the shore, the salty breeze playing with their hair as Ben's hips pumped into her. His grip on her waist was firm, his hands guiding her movements as he claimed her from behind. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust, the sensation driving her wild.

"Mierda," Ben groaned, his voice a sweet symphony of passion. "You're so tight, mi vida."

Kylie's pussy clamped down around him, her walls pulsing as she felt his cock swell even more inside her. She threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream as she felt her orgasm build. The sensation was like a crescendo, a wave of pleasure that was about to crash over her. "Oh Ben," she moaned, her voice a sweet agony. "Don't stop."

With a feral growl, Ben reached around, his hand finding her clit and rubbing it in time with his thrusts. The sensation was exquisite, the pressure building until she could take no more. With a final, powerful thrust, he came deep inside her, filling her with his hot cum. The feeling was indescribable, a symphony of pleasure that had her toes curling in the black stilettos.

Kylie's body went limp, her orgasm rippling through her like a wave of pure ecstasy. She took a moment to catch her breath, her body trembling with the aftershocks of pleasure. "Fuck!" she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "That was... intense."

Ben chuckled, his body still inside hers. "I aim to please, mi reina," he said, his voice a low rumble. He leaned down to kiss her neck, his teeth grazing her skin. "But we've got a problem."

Kylie's eyes snapped open, her cheeks flushed with desire. "What?" she breathed, her voice a sweet symphony of need.

Ben pulled out of her, his cock glistening with their combined juices. "We forgot sunscreen," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of amusement. "You're going to burn."

Kylie looked over her shoulder at him, a seductive smile playing on her lips. "I didn't forget," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of mischief. "I just didn't think we'd be out here for so long."

Ben chuckled, his eyes never leaving her body. He reached down to stroke his still-hard cock, the head glistening with their combined juices. "Well, we can't have that," he murmured, his voice a low growl. He leaned over her, his hand coming down to tease her nipple.

With a smirk, Ben began to stroke himself, his hand moving up and down in a lazy rhythm that had Kylie's eyes locked on the show. She watched as he grew harder, his cock pulsing with every stroke. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore seemed to mimic the pounding of her heart, the anticipation building like a storm.

He leaned over her, his hand still working his shaft. Kylie felt a droplet of precum land on her left breast, the warmth of it sending a shiver through her body. He leaned in closer, his eyes never leaving hers as he painted her with his arousal, his hand moving in a pattern that had her skin tingling. He drew a line from her collarbone to her belly button, tracing the curves of her body before letting his cum fall in seven perfect shots – one on each breast, two on her stomach, and two on her hips.

With a mischievous grin, she reached up, her hand grabbing his cock. She stroked it, feeling the heat and the power in his grip. Then, she began to spread his cum over her body like lotion, her movements slow and sensual. The slickness of it made her skin glisten in the sun, a stark contrast to the matte finish of her surroundings. Ben watched, his eyes hooded with lust, as she rubbed it into her skin, her movements a silent symphony of desire.

They laid there for awhile, the waves of the ocean lapping at their toes, the sand sticking to their sweaty bodies. The warmth of the sun and the breeze from the ocean kissed their skin, creating a delicious friction that had their bodies humming with need. Kylie could feel the cum drying on her, a sticky reminder of their passionate encounter.

He leaned down, his mouth capturing hers in a kiss that was sweet and full of promise. "Come on," he murmured, his voice a gentle caress. "Let's go back to the mansion."

They made their way back to the mansion, their bodies sticky with sand and cum. The coolness of the marble floor was a stark contrast to the heat of the beach, but it only served to remind them of the fire that burned between them. Kylie felt a thrill of excitement as Ben picked her up, carrying her through the arched doors and into the grand foyer.

He carried her up the sweeping staircase, her studded black pumps dangling from her toes as she wrapped her legs around his waist. The sound of their footsteps echoed through the grand hallway, a rhythmic beat that matched the pounding of their hearts. When they reached the bedroom, Ben didn't bother with the lights, letting the soft glow of the setting sun paint the room in shades of gold and pink.

Gently, he laid her on the bed, the cool silk sheets a stark contrast to the warmth of their bodies. Kylie reached down, her fingers unbuckling the straps of her stilettos, and placed them next to the two pairs of Louboutins they had already soiled with their passion. The sight of the three pairs of heels, discarded like the last vestiges of their inhibitions, was a silent testament to the intensity of their love making.

Her eyes met Ben's, the mischief in them unmistakable. "What are you thinking?" he asked, his voice a low growl.

"I think it's time to call Kim," Kylie murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of desire. "Let her know what she's missing out on."

Ben's eyes lit up, his cock twitching at the thought. "You're going to ask her?"

"I did promise to tell her every detail," Kylie purred, her voice a sweet symphony of mischief. She reached for her phone, her hand trembling with excitement.

The call connected, and Kim's face appeared on the screen, her expression a mix of curiosity and confusion. "Khy?" she answered, her voice filled with a hint of concern. "What's going on?"

Kylie's smile was like the promise of a secret shared between sisters. "Guess what" she whispered, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Ben watched, his cock twitching with anticipation as he leaned back against the headboard, his chest still heaving from their last round. He knew what was coming, the thrill of the forbidden making him hard all over again.

With a mischievous smile, she held up the black stilettos and then showed the other two pair on the floor, the sun setting behind her casting a seductive glow on her body. "Look what Ben just bought me!”

Kim's eyes widened in astonishment. "Are those...?"

"Yep," Kylie purred, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "Three pairs of Louboutins, courtesy of my Miami stallion."

Kim's eyes were glued to the screen, her mouth slightly agape. "Holy shit," she breathed, her voice a mix of amazement and envy. "What did you do to deserve those?"

Kylie's smile was like a cat who had just caught the canary. "Let's just say I gave him the ride of his life," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction.

Kim's eyes widened even more, if that was possible. "How many times did he...?" she trailed off, her voice thick with curiosity.

Kylie giggled, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Four," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "Four amazing times, all while I wore these sexy heels."

Without taking her eyes off the phone, she turned to Ben and mouthed a silent question. He read the playful intent in her gaze and nodded, his own smirk growing wider. Kylie took the hint, her hand reaching down to stroke his cock, which was already standing at attention. The coolness of her fingers against his hot skin had him groaning, his hips bucking slightly.

"Four times!" Kim's voice was filled with amazement. "Damn, Kylie, he really is a stallion."

With a wink at Ben, Kylie decided to take things up a notch. She leaned back on the bed, her hand still wrapped around his cock. "Why don't you see for yourself?" she whispered into the phone, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation.

Ben's eyes went wide with surprise, but the thrill of the moment had him nodding in agreement. Kylie took the phone and angled it down, giving Kim a clear view of his still-hard member. "This," she said, her voice dripping with pride, "is what I've been dealing with all afternoon."

"Fuck," Kim breathed, her eyes raking over Ben's cock with a hunger that was palpable even through the screen.

Kylie couldn't help but smirk at her sister's reaction. "Definitely bigger than Kanye," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of victory. "And he's all mine."

Ben's cock twitched in her hand. Kylie took a moment to appreciate the size and girth of him, feeling a sense of pride swell in her chest. "You like that, don't you?" Kim whispered, her voice a sultry promise.

"I do," Kylie murmured, her hand moving in a steady rhythm. "But you know what I like even more?" She paused, her eyes locked with Ben's. "I'd share him with my favorite sister."

Kim's eyes went wide, and she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. "Are you serious Khy?" she managed to ask, her voice a mix of excitement and disbelief.

Kylie leaned back, her hand never leaving Ben's cock. "If you want a taste of this Miami stallion, all you have to do is ask."

Ben's cock jerked in her hand at the mention of sharing him with Kim. The idea was thrilling, a taboo fantasy come to life. He watched as Kylie's hand moved up and down, her thumb tracing the sensitive ridge beneath the head. His breath hitched, his eyes locked on her full, red lips as she spoke to her sister.

"Well?" Kylie prompted, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Do you want to see this beast in action?"

Kim's breath hitched, her eyes transfixed on the screen. "Yes," she breathed, her voice thick with anticipation. "Make him cum for me, Khy."

Kylie's eyes sparkled with mischief as she leaned in closer to the camera, her mouth moving in silent assurance to Ben. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she knew that he was more than willing to play along. With a wicked smile, she turned back to the phone. "Alright, sis," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of challenge. "You're up."

Kim's face was flushed, her breath coming in short, eager pants. "What do you want me to do?" she asked, her voice trembling with excitement.

Kylie's eyes gleamed with mischief as she licked her lips. "Show him your tits," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation.

Kim's cheeks burned, but she couldn't resist the dare. With a quick look around to ensure her privacy, she reached up to unbutton her shirt, her heart racing. Her breasts spilled out, full and heavy, her nipples tight with anticipation. She watched Ben's eyes widen with lust as she cupped them, her fingers toying with the delicate flesh.

"Now, tell me, Ben," Kylie said, her voice a sweet symphony of tease. "Whose tits do you like better?"

Ben leaned closer, his eyes locked on the screen. "They're... epic," he managed to murmur, his voice hoarse with desire. "But yours, Kylie, they're... perfect."

Kim's chest swelled with pride at the compliment, her eyes never leaving Ben's face. She could see the hunger in his gaze, the way he was looking at her through the screen. "Loyal," she murmured, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "I like that."

With a flick of her wrist, Kylie switched the camera angle so that it focused solely on Ben's cock, the black stilettos still in her other hand. She watched with satisfaction as Kim's eyes widened even further, her mouth dropping open in a silent 'Oh'. "Now, sis," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction, "you know what to do."

Kim's hands moved to cover her own breasts, her thumbs brushing over her erect nipples. She watched Ben's cock on the screen, her own desire growing with every stroke of her thumbs. "Should I...?" she trailed off, her voice a sweet symphony of shyness.

"Yes," Kylie encouraged, her hand moving faster on Ben's shaft. "Show him how much you want him."

Kim's eyes never left the screen as she pinched her nipples, her breath coming in shallow gasps. The sight of Ben's cock, thick and veiny, had her wetter than she had ever been. "Khy, I... I want it," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of need.

Kylie felt a thrill of excitement run through her. She knew her sister's desires almost as well as her own, and she reveled in the power of bringing them to life. "Tell him," she murmured, her hand moving faster. "Tell him how much you want him."

Kim's eyes never left the screen, her gaze locked on Ben's cock. "Ben," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of longing. "I want you to be our Kardashian stud."

Ben's eyes went dark with desire, his cock pulsing in Kylie's hand. The thought of being shared by the two sisters was a fantasy he had never dared to voice, but here it was, offered to him on a silver platter. "Is that what you want?" he murmured, his voice a seductive promise.

"Yes," Kylie whispered, her eyes never leaving Ben's. "I want you to fuck her, Ben. Make her scream."

Kim's nod was almost imperceptible, but the desire in her eyes was unmistakable. "Yes," she echoed, her voice a sweet symphony of need.

"Mierda," Ben murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "Kim... Kylie... mierda."

Kylie watched as Ben's orgasm painted her chest, the sticky warmth of his cum mixing with the coolness of the room. She could feel the power of his release, the throb of his cock in her hand, and the tremble of his body as he collapsed back onto the bed. His chest was heaving, his eyes glazed with pleasure as he stared at the ceiling, his mind a haze of desire and fulfillment.

"Oh my god," Kim breathed from the phone, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "That was... wow."

Kylie couldn't help but agree, her hand still wrapped around Ben's now-softening cock. "It's pretty amazing, isn't it?" she said, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction.

Kim nodded, her eyes still glued to the screen. "I want that," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of longing. "I want to feel him inside me."

"Mierda," Ben murmured, his eyes snapping open at the sound of Kim's voice. He looked at Kylie, his cock already beginning to stir again at the thought of the two sisters sharing him. "Is this really happening?"

Kylie giggled, her hand still wrapped around his softening cock. "Looks like it, baby," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of mischief. "But first, tell her what you just called me."

Ben's eyes went wide with realization, his mind racing to recall the Spanish endearment he had used in the heat of passion. "I called you 'mi reina,'" he murmured, his voice a gentle caress. "My queen."

Kim's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red, her pupils dilating with desire. "I want to hear it," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "Call me 'mi reina' too."

Kim's eyes widened, the sound of her name in Ben's mouth sending a shiver down her spine. "Kim, you are 'mi reina' too," he said, his gaze never leaving hers. "And I promise to treat you like the queen you are."

Kim's breath hitched, her hand moving to her chest as if to still the wild beating of her heart. "I'll take the first flight out tomorrow," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement. "I need to feel you, Ben. I need to be part of this."

Kylie's smile was like the promise of something deliciously wicked. "You won't regret it, sis," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of reassurance.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 08:40:14 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Aarmax

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2024, 09:44:09 PM »
Chapter 3

The vibrant city of Miami unfolded before Kim's eyes as her private jet descended, the warm embrace of the tropical breeze wrapping around her as she stepped onto the tarmac. The sun was setting, casting a golden hue over the horizon that matched the excitement burning within her. She had come to escape the dreary monotony of L.A. and immerse herself in the decadent world of Kylie and her new beau, Benjamin Santoro.

The limo ride to the posh restaurant was filled with a palpable anticipation, the kind that made her skin tingle and her heart race. As they pulled up to the gleaming façade, she could see the paparazzi already gathered, their cameras flashing like fireflies in the twilight. Kylie had chosen a place that screamed wealth and exclusivity, a place where the rich and powerful went to be seen and to indulge in the finest cuisine and company.

Kim stepped out of the car, her tight, revealing dress hugging every curve like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination. Her heels clicked against the pavement, each step a declaration of her confidence and sex appeal. She knew the photographers would be captivated by the sight, and she couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of the headlines she would inspire tomorrow.

As she approached the restaurant's entrance, the scent of fresh seafood and exotic spices wafted out, mingling with the heady aroma of wealth and opulence. The maître d' recognized her immediately and ushered her in with a bow, his eyes lingering on her chest before he regained his composure. Inside, the space was a symphony of soft lights and elegant decor, a stark contrast to the chaotic energy of the city outside.

Her eyes scanned the room, searching for her sister's distinctive silhouette. She spotted Kylie seated at a corner table, her legs crossed and her heels dangling off the edge of the chair, revealing the telltale red soles. Kylie was dressed in a dress that was somehow even more daring than hers, a scandalously short number that hugged her curves like a lover's embrace. Ben was beside her, his leisure suit fitting him like a glove, the crisp white shirt open at the neck to reveal a hint of chest hair and a gold necklace that gleamed in the candlelight.

The moment they saw each other, the sisters let out a high-pitched squeal that was a mix of joy and surprise. They rushed towards each other, their arms flinging open in a dramatic embrace that was as much a part of their brand as their famous curves. The impact of their bodies colliding was like a soft explosion of perfume and hairspray, their laughter echoing through the hushed restaurant like a bell that signaled the start of a wild party.

"Khy, you little slut!" Kim exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with a mix of affection and envy. "You've been holding out on me!"

Kylie giggled, her cheeks flushing a delightful shade of pink. "I had to keep some secrets," she replied with a wink, her hand sliding down to give Ben's thigh a playful squeeze. "But now, you're here to share in the fun."

Ben stood to greet Kim, his arms opening wide to embrace her. The warmth of his embrace was surprisingly comforting, his muscular body a stark contrast to the plush velvet of the booth. "Welcome to Miami, mi reina," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of welcome.

Kim melted into the hug, her eyes fluttering shut as she inhaled his musky scent. "Thank you, Ben," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of appreciation. She felt his hand squeeze her ass, a knowing gesture that sent a jolt of excitement through her.

They settled into the plush booth, the candlelight flickering across their faces as they picked up their menus. The conversation flowed as freely as the champagne, with Kylie regaling Kim with tales of their steamy encounters and Ben's insatiable appetite for her. Each story was met with gasps and giggles, the tension in the air thickening with every sultry detail.

"And then," Kylie whispered, leaning in closer so that her breasts nearly spilled out of her dress, "I had this amazing idea. A private Louboutin fashion show, just for him."

Kim's eyes widened, her heart racing at the thought. "You didn't," she gasped, her voice a sweet symphony of shock and excitement.

Kylie's smile was like the promise of something deliciously wicked. "Oh, I did," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "And let me tell you, it was the best decision I've ever made."

Ben's hand rested possessively on Kylie's hip as she recounted the story of their passionate afternoon, his thumb idly stroking the soft, warm skin beneath the fabric of her dress. His grip tightened slightly as she described the way the stilettos felt digging into the bed as he pounded into her, the way her cries of pleasure had echoed through the patio of her mansion.

Kim could feel the heat rising in her cheeks as she listened, her own desire growing with every word. She had always been the more adventurous of the two, and the thought of her baby sister outdoing her was both thrilling and intimidating. "Wow," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of admiration. "Ben, you really know how to treat a girl right."

Ben's smile was like a warm caress, his eyes dark with promise. "And I will treat you right as well, Kim," he said, his voice a rich, velvety promise. "Everything Kylie has enjoyed, I want to give to you too."

Kim felt a thrill run through her, a delicious cocktail of desire and surprise. "Mmm," she purred, her voice a sweet symphony of intrigue. "Kylie, you really do have a winner here."

Kylie's eyes danced with mischief as she took a sip of her champagne. "You have no idea," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "But I think it's time for you to find out for yourself."

Kim's heart skipped a beat, her eyes locking onto Ben's. "Oh, I intend to," she murmured, her voice a seductive promise. She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, but she found herself craving the experience that Kylie had so vividly described.

Their seafood platter arrived, a smorgasbord of shrimp, lobster, and oysters laid out on a bed of crushed ice. The three of them leaned in, the tension around the table as palpable as the aroma of the fresh catch. Kylie picked up a particularly plump oyster, her eyes never leaving Ben's as she brought it to her mouth. She sucked it in, her cheeks hollowing out as she savored the briny flavor, her eyes fluttering closed in pleasure.

"Mmm," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of indulgence. "These are so good." She held out another to Ben, her hand brushing against his chest as she offered it to him. He took it, his gaze locked onto hers, and copied her motion, the sensual act of feeding each other speaking volumes about the carnality that hummed just beneath the surface of their dinner.

Kim watched as Ben's lips closed around the oyster, his teeth scraping against the shell as he pulled it from the platter. She felt a shiver run down her spine, her own hand trembling slightly as she took the next one. "Your turn," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of challenge. She leaned in closer, the scent of her perfume mingling with the briny aroma of the oyster.

Ben's eyes never left hers as he took the oyster from her hand, the coolness of the shell a stark contrast to the heat of her skin. He brought it to his mouth, savoring the moment before popping it in. The taste was heavenly, the slippery flesh gliding down his throat like a warm embrace. "Gracias, mi reina," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of gratitude.

The air grew thick with desire as Kim's hand reached up to brush a strand of hair from Ben's face. Her fingertips lingered, tracing the curve of his jaw before moving to his full, sensuous lips. With a boldness that surprised even herself, she leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss was electric, a spark that ignited a fire that had been smoldering within her since she first saw him. Ben's mouth was warm and inviting, his tongue tangling with hers in a dance that was as familiar as it was forbidden. His hand slid up her thigh, his thumb grazing the damp fabric of her panties, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

Kylie watched, her eyes shining with a mix of excitement and arousal. She had never seen her sister act so brazenly before, and it was a thrilling sight to behold. With a low purr, she leaned back in her chair, her hand sliding down to the hem of her dress. She watched as Ben's hand moved higher, his fingers teasing Kim's sensitive flesh.

"You're both so beautiful." Ben murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of passion.

Kim couldn't resist the urge to whisper to her sister, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "Kylie, he really is... better than Kanye."

Kylie giggled, a sound like a chime in the quiet of the restaurant. "Told you," she murmured, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "But now, it's time for you to get to know him better."

Kim's eyes searched Kylie's, looking for any hint of hesitation. But all she found was a wild excitement, a glint of a dare in her sister's gaze. "Take him back to your mansion," Kylie whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of conspiracy. "I have some... business to attend to."

Their eyes locked for a moment longer, a silent understanding passing between them. Kim took a deep breath, her heart racing. "Alright," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of agreement. "Let's go."

The ride back to the mansion was a blur of excitement and anticipation. Ben's hand rested on Kim's thigh, his thumb tracing lazy circles that made her squirm with need. Kylie had slipped away after a quick kiss, whispering something in Ben's ear that had him smiling like a Cheshire cat. Kim's mind raced with the possibilities of what was to come, her body thrumming with a desire she hadn't felt in a long time.

When they arrived, the mansion was quiet, the only sound the distant crash of waves against the shore. Kim led Ben up the sweeping staircase, her hand in his, her heart pounding in her chest. She could feel the weight of his gaze on her ass, the heat of his hand through the fabric of her dress.

The master bedroom was a sea of white, the bed a decadent cloud of satin and Egyptian cotton. As soon as they entered the bedroom, Kim turned to face Ben, her hands trembling as she reached for the zipper of her dress. The room felt charged with an energy that was both exhilarating and terrifying.

With a slow, deliberate motion, she pulled the zipper down, the sound echoing through the quiet space. The dress fell away from her body, pooling at her feet like a waterfall of silk. Her breasts bounced gently with the movement, the weight of them heavy and full. She stepped out of the fabric, standing before him in nothing but her heels and a matching lace thong.

Ben's eyes took in every inch of her, his gaze lingering on the swell of her breasts, the curve of her hips, and the smooth expanse of her thighs. "Mierda," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of awe. "You really are a goddess."

Kim's cheeks flushed at the compliment, her eyes never leaving his. "Take off your clothes," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of command. "I want to see all of you."

With a wicked smile, Ben complied, his movements deliberate and sensual. He unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the tanned, muscular chest that had been hidden beneath the expensive fabric. His pants followed, the thick, heavy bulge in his boxers growing more pronounced with every second that passed. He stepped out of them, his cock springing free, and Kim couldn't help but let out a low moan of appreciation.

It was even more impressive than what she saw on Kylie's phone, thick and long with a slight curve that made her mouth water. The sight of it had her knees trembling, her own desire spiking like a fever. "Shit!" she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of awe. "Kylie wasn't exaggerating."

Ben's smile was like a wolf's, predatory and alluring. "Todo es tuyo, mi diosa reina." he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of confidence.

Kim's eyes widened, her cheeks flushing even darker. "What does that mean?" she asked, her voice a mix of curiosity and arousal.

Ben stepped closer, closing the distance between them. "I said, 'Everything is yours, my goddess queen,'" he murmured, his accent thick with desire. "And I meant every word of it."

Without a moment's hesitation, Kim closed the gap between them and pressed her lips to his, her kiss passionate and hungry. The heat of his mouth was like a brand, searing away any last vestiges of doubt or inhibition. As their tongues danced, her hand reached out to stroke his cock, her touch as reverent as if she were caressing a priceless artifact.

Breaking the kiss, she sank to her knees, her eyes never leaving his. The plush carpet felt cool against her skin as she took him in her hands, her thumbs tracing the veins that stood out like cords against the velvety flesh. With a wicked smile, she leaned in and kissed the tip, her eyes fluttering closed as she savored the salty taste of his arousal.

Ben hissed, his hands tangling in her hair. "You're going to make me cum just looking at you."

Kim's eyes fluttered open, a smug smile playing on her lips as she took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, the musky scent of his arousal filling her nostrils. "Mmm," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "So big and beautiful."

Her hand cupped his balls, gently massaging them as she took him deeper, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. Ben's grip on her hair tightened, his hips jerking slightly as she found his rhythm. "Dios mio," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "Mi diosa, mi reina."

Kim looked up at him, her eyes hooded with desire. She pulled back slightly, her lips still wrapped around his cock. "Do you like that?" she asked, her voice a sweet symphony of tease. "Or do you want something else?"

Ben's eyes widened, the question hanging in the air like a siren's call. "Your tits," he murmured, his voice thick with need. "I want you to fuck me with your tits!"

Kim's smile was like a promise of heaven, her eyes dark with lust. She stood, her breasts swaying slightly with the movement. With a grace that seemed almost otherworldly, she straddled him, her legs on either side of his hips. His cock stood tall, the tip brushing against her flat stomach.

Leaning forward, she wrapped her full, luscious breasts around his shaft, her nipples peaking with anticipation. "Like this?" she purred, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation. Ben's eyes rolled back in his head as she began to move, her breasts gliding up and down his length, the friction sending sparks of pleasure through his body.

"Yes, Kimmy," he groaned, his hands coming up to squeeze and knead the soft flesh. "Your tits... they're so firm and soft... just like Kylie's."

Kim's eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of her sister, but she couldn't deny the thrill that shot through her at the comparison. With a seductive purr, she leaned in closer, whispering, "Good boy, Ben. I like that you're loyal."

Her grip tightened on his cock, her thumbs circling the base as she began to pump him with her tits. The feeling was exquisite, the heat of her body surrounding him, her soft skin gliding against his. He watched in awe as his cock disappeared and reappeared with each movement, her nipples grazing his shaft with every stroke. "Mierda," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "Your tits are perfect."

Kim's purr was like a warm summer breeze, wrapping around him and setting his skin on fire. "Let me ease your throbbing baby," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. She leaned in closer, her breasts enveloping him completely. Ben could feel the heat of her breath against his skin, her eyes locked on his as she worked him with an expertise that had him seeing stars.

With a guttural groan, he released three thick ropes of cum, the warmth of it painting her chest and neck like an artist's brushstroke. "Wow," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement. She looked down at the mess she had created, her hand still pumping him gently. "Look what you've done to me, Ben."

Ben's eyes were hazy with pleasure as he watched her, his chest heaving with every ragged breath. "It's what you do to me," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of awe.

Kim's laugh was low and throaty, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she sat him on the edge of the bed. She straddled him again, her thong now soaked with her own arousal. "Let me clean you up," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of desire.

Her mouth descended on his cock, her tongue swirling around the head, licking away the last traces of their shared ecstasy. Ben's eyes rolled back in his head, his fingers tangling in her hair as she took him deep, her cheeks hollowing with each greedy suck. "Dios mio," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "Kim, mi diosa... eres la perfeccion divina."

Kim's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she felt him swell in her mouth, his hips jerking with every stroke of her tongue. She knew she had him, knew that she could make him cum again with just a few more moments of her attention. But she wasn't quite ready for that. With a final kiss to the tip of his cock, she sat back on her haunches, her chest heaving with excitement. "Let's move this to the bed," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of need.

Ben nodded, his cock standing at full attention despite his recent release. He watched as she gracefully stood and sauntered towards the large, inviting bed, her hips swaying with the promise of what was to come. He couldn't believe this was happening, that he was about to have sex with not one, but two Kardashians. It was a fantasy come to life, and he was going to savor every moment of it.

As Kim climbed onto the bed, her thong drenched with her desire, Ben followed suit. She positioned herself over him, her legs straddling his waist. With a seductive smile, she slid his cock through her wet folds, teasing him with her warmth. "Ready?" she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of challenge.

"More than ready," Ben growled, his hands gripping her hips, urging her closer.

With a wicked smile, Kim sat on his lap, her wetness coating his shaft as she lowered herself onto him. The sensation was like nothing he had ever felt before—like he was being enveloped by warm velvet. "Mierda," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of awe.

Her pussy tightened around him, her inner walls pulsing with need. She leaned back, her hands on his shoulders for support. "You feel so good, Ben," she moaned, her voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "So much better than I ever imagined."

Ben's eyes widened, his cock swelling even more at the sound of her sweet voice. "You too, Kim," he gasped, his voice a symphony of awe. "You're so wet, so tight... it's incredible."

Kim's smile was the sweetest form of victory as she began to ride him, her hips moving in a rhythm that seemed to echo through the room. She felt his length fill her completely, stretching her in a way that was both thrilling and a little bit intimidating. But she was determined to show him that she was more than just her sister's shadow. She leaned back, her hands on his chest, her breasts bouncing with every thrust.

Ben was indeed mesmerized by her tits, his eyes glued to them as they danced with every movement. He couldn't help but reach out and grab them, his thumbs flicking her erect nipples. "Fuck, Kim," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "You're so beautiful."

Her ass clapped against him as she rode him, her cheeks jiggling with every impact. It was a sight that would have made any man weak in the knees, and Ben was no exception.

With a growl, he pulled her closer, his mouth finding one of her perfect, round breasts. He took her nipple between his teeth, giving it a gentle tug before suckling on it, his tongue swirling around the sensitive peak. Kim's eyes rolled back in her head, her moans growing louder as he teased her. She could feel her orgasm building, her pussy tightening around his cock like a vice.

"Ben," she whimpered, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "I'm going to cum."

He looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire. "Do it," he urged, his voice a sweet symphony of command. "Cum with me, mi diosa."

With a gasp, Kim leaned back, her hands gripping the bedpost as she took him in deeper, her pussy pulsing around his cock. Ben's mouth moved to her other breast, his teeth grazing her nipple before he took it into his mouth, sucking and nipping at the sensitive flesh. The dual sensations of his mouth on her breasts and his cock deep inside her sent her spiraling over the edge, her orgasm crashing through her like a wave.

With a final, desperate groan, Ben gave in to the overwhelming sensation, his cock spurting hot jets of cum deep within her. Kim's eyes widened, her own orgasm reaching new heights as she felt him fill her. "Oh, yes," she moaned, her voice a sweet symphony of triumph. "That's it, baby."

Her pussy clenched around him, milking every last drop from his shaft. She felt the warmth of his load spreading inside her, the sensation sending shivers down her spine. "Your cum is so warm." she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement.

Ben's chest was heaving, his arms trembling with the effort of holding her up. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of adoration. He leaned in, capturing her mouth in a deep, passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever. His tongue danced with hers.

As Ben kissed her, his cock continued to pulse, the last remnants of his orgasm leaking out onto the bed. The warm, sticky mess was a testament to their shared passion, a reminder of the intimate connection they had just forged. Kim felt the warmth spread between her thighs, the slight messiness of it only adding to the raw, carnality of the moment.

Pulling away, she looked down at him, her eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint. "Looks like you're buying me new sheets," she purred, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction.

"Sí, mi reina," Ben murmured, his voice a gentle caress. "Anything for you."

With a wicked smile, Kim climbed off him, her legs wobbly with the aftermath of her orgasm. She took his hand, her stilettos clicking against the marble floor as she led him to the master bathroom. The room was a vision of opulence, with a large jetted tub and a shower that could fit five. She turned to face him, her heels making her seem even more regal.

"Did you see the shower scene we did for my skincare line?" she asked, her voice a sweet symphony of playfulness. "Kylie and I got pretty... wet."

Ben couldn't help but chuckle at her playful innuendo. "Yeah, I saw it," he said, his voice filled with a mix of admiration and amusement. "It was pretty hot."

"You think so?" Kim asked, her voice a sweet symphony of innocence that belied the naughty glint in her eye. "Some people said it was too much."

Ben scoffed, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "They just wish they had the guts to do something like that," he said, his voice a sweet symphony of confidence. "It was hot as fuck, and you two looked incredible."

The sound of Kylie's laughter from the other room made them both freeze. "Oh, she's back," Kim murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of mischief. She leaned in and kissed Ben, her tongue darting into his mouth, tasting the lingering flavor of their passion. "Thank you, baby," she whispered against his lips, her voice a sweet symphony of gratitude.

As they parted, the door to the bathroom swung open, revealing Kylie with a knowing smile on her face. She was dressed in her own heels clicking against the floor as she approached them. "Well, well, well," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of amusement. "Looks like you two didn't waste any time."

Kim's cheeks flushed, but she didn't look away from Ben. She nestled her head into the crook of his chest, feeling his heartbeat slow as his arms wrapped around her. "He's amazing, Khy," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "Just like you said."

Kylie's smile grew wider, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I knew you two would hit it off," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of pride.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Kim sauntered over to her sister, her stilettos clicking against the floor like a siren's call. She leaned in, her lips brushing against Kylie's ear. "You should've seen his face when I told him about our shower scene," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of conspiracy.

Kylie's eyes widened with curiosity, her smile growing. "What did he say?" she asked, her voice a sweet symphony of anticipation.

Kim's lips curled into a smug smile as she leaned closer to her sister. "He said it was hot as fuck," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of triumph.

Kylie's eyes glittered with excitement. "Well, then," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of challenge. With a dramatic flourish, she began to disrobe, her clothes landing in a haphazard pile on the floor. Within moments, she stood before them, wearing nothing but the same black stilettos that Ben had bought her.

"Mierda," Ben murmured, his eyes going wide as he took in the sight of both sisters in their naked glory. The water from the showerhead rained down on them, the steam rising around their bodies like a cloud of pure temptation. The sight of Kylie's nipples, tight and pink from the cool air, was almost too much to bear.

Kim's hand found his cock, already half-hard from their earlier encounter. She stroked it gently, her eyes never leaving Kylie's as they stepped closer to the shower. "You like what you see?" she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction.

Ben could only nod, his mouth agape as he took in the sight before him. The two sisters, their bodies glistening with water, their dark hair plastered to their skin, and their eyes alight with mischief. They looked like goddesses, standing in the shower with only their high heels on.

Kylie took the lead, her hand reaching out to cup Kim's cheek. "Tell me," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of desire, "was it as good as you thought it would be?"

Kim's eyes searched hers, a hint of shyness in her gaze. "Better," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of awe. "So much better."

Their bodies were so close, the heat from their skin mingling with the steam from the shower. Without another word, Kylie leaned in, her lips pressing against Kim's in a soft, tender kiss that spoke of a shared experience. Ben watched, his cock growing harder with every second, as their tongues danced together, a silent conversation of passion and desire.

Kim's hand moved from Ben's cock to Kylie's shoulder, pulling her closer. They kissed like they were sharing a secret, their mouths moving in a sweet symphony of whispers and gasps. "He feels so good." Kylie murmured against Kim's lips, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement.

Kim's hand slid down Kylie's body, her fingers slipping between her legs. She felt the slickness of her sister's arousal, the evidence of Ben's prowess. "And he's already eager for more," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement.

With a wink at Kylie, Kim dropped to her knees, her stilettos digging into the shower floor. She took Ben's still-hard cock in her hand, her eyes never leaving his as she began to stroke him with purpose. "Look at us," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of shared desire. "We're going to make him scream."

Kylie followed suit, her own hand joining Kim's on Ben's thick shaft. "Such a good boy," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of praise. "Look at how big you are for us."

Their combined touch was intoxicating, sending waves of pleasure through Ben's body. He couldn't believe the two most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on were worshiping him like this. "Mis diosas," he groaned, his voice a sweet symphony of reverence. "You're both so... perfect."

Kim looked up at him, her eyes dark with desire. "Kylie," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction, "tell him what you want."

Kylie's voice was a purr as she leaned in, her hand joining Kim's on Ben's cock. "Bathe us in your cum, babe," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "We want to feel your warmth all over us."

Ben's breath hitched at the words, his hips bucking as the two sisters worked in tandem. Their hands moved in a silent dance, stroking and caressing him, their eyes never leaving each other's faces. He felt the pressure building, his balls tightening with the promise of release.

"Mierda," he moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Kylie, Kim... my... sister goddesses..."

Their hands moved faster, their strokes more urgent, as they watched the passion play out on Ben's face. They knew he was close, his breath coming in ragged gasps, his cock pulsing in their combined grip. And then it happened. With a roar Ben's body tensed, and he erupted, spurts of hot cum arcing through the air to land on their tits and faces.

Kim and Kylie didn't miss a beat. They leaned in closer, their mouths meeting Ben's cock as one, their tongues swirling around the head, tasting the salty warmth of his release. They moaned in unison, their eyes locked, savoring the intimate moment. "It's so warm," Kim murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction, as she licked the cum from her sister's cheek.

"Mmhmm," Kylie agreed, her eyes never leaving Ben's. "So good," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of praise.

Ben's cock was still pulsing, his body trembling with the aftershocks of his orgasm. Kim's hand was still wrapped around the base, her thumb gently stroking the sensitive skin as she watched the last drops of cum fall onto the floor. "You're amazing," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of awe.

Kylie stepped back, allowing the warm water to cascade down her body, washing away the stickiness of their shared desire. She reached for the shower gel, her eyes never leaving Ben's face. "Now it's our turn," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of mischief.

Kim took the hint, her own hands moving to her body, lathering up her skin with the fragrant bubbles. She watched as Ben's eyes followed her movements, his cock already beginning to stir again. "You like watching us, don't you?" she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of tease.

"Who wouldn't?" Ben managed to reply, his voice hoarse with desire. He stepped closer, his cock brushing against Kylie's thigh as she watched Kim with a knowing smile.

"Don't worry, baby," Kylie said, her voice a sweet symphony of reassurance. "We're just going to wash and rinse." She took the shower gel from Kim and began to spread it across her sister's body, her hands moving in slow, sensual circles that had Kim's eyes fluttering shut. The soap slid over her skin, leaving a trail of bubbles in its wake.

Ben watched,  He reached out, his own hands joining in the task, as they both washed Kim, their touches lingering on her breasts and thighs. The water cascaded down their bodies, mixing with the soap to form a frothy embrace.

"Your turn," Kim murmured, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She stepped aside, allowing Ben to take her place under the warm spray. Kylie's hands were like whispers on his skin as she lathered him up, her touch gentle yet firm.

Kim watched, her own arousal building as she saw the care and love in her sister's movements. It was as if they were worshipping him, their hands moving in tandem to cleanse every inch of his body. Ben's eyes were closed, his head thrown back in pure bliss as they washed away the sweat and cum from their earlier escapades.

Kylie's hands moved down to Ben's ass, her fingers digging into the firm muscles as she soaped him up. "Look at him," she murmured to Kim, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "He's a stallion"

Ben chuckled, his eyes opening to meet Kim's gaze. "Well, I am from Saratoga," he said, his voice a playful rumble.

Kim and Kylie couldn't help but laugh, the tension in the room dissipating like steam in the cooling air. They rinsed off the last of the soap, their bodies entwined under the spray. The warm water cascading down on them was a gentle caress, washing away any lingering self-consciousness.

As they stepped out of the shower, their laughter echoed through the opulent bathroom, their bodies glistening with water droplets. Ben watched them, his cock still half-hard from the sight of their naked forms. They grabbed towels, wrapping themselves up in the plush fabric, their eyes sparkling with excitement.

Kim leaned in, her soft lips pressing against Ben's, her tongue darting out to taste the last remnants of their shared passion. Kylie followed suit, her kiss a sweet symphony of sisterly love and desire.

They dried off and lay in bed, the plush comforter enveloping them in a warm embrace. Ben couldn't believe his luck, sandwiched between the two most beautiful women he had ever seen, their bodies warm and welcoming. "This is a dream come true," he murmured, his voice a gentle caress against Kim's neck.

Kylie looked at him with a knowing smile, her hand tracing the line of his jaw. "It's only the beginning," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of promise.

"But first," she continued, her eyes sparkling with excitement, "I've got a surprise for you both." She reached for her phone, her fingers flying over the screen. "I've booked us the Kardashian villa at Turks and Caicos. It's all ours for a long holiday."

Ben's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?" he asked, his voice a sweet symphony of disbelief.

"As a heart attack," Kylie giggled, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement. "We're going to have the best vacation ever, filled with nothing but sun, sand, and each other."

Kim's eyes sparkled with mischief as she straddled Ben, her wet hair cascading down his chest. "A long, erotic holiday," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation. "Where we can explore every inch of this gorgeous island, and each other."

Ben couldn't help but agree, his voice a soft murmur of amazement. "That's... incredible."

Kim leaned back, her hand still resting on Ben's chest. "I know," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of anticipation. "We're going to have so much fun, Ben."

Kylie's hand moved to join Kim's, both of them feeling the steady beat of his heart beneath their fingertips. "But there's one thing we need before we go," she said, her voice a playful purr. "Black Louboutin pumps. One pair for each of us."

Ben's cock twitched at the thought, his eyes darkening with desire. "Will do."

Kim giggled, her cheeks flushing a delicate pink. "Only because I don't think 'nude' is a real color."

"Ah, but on you, mi reina, everything is nude," Ben murmured, his eyes traveling the length of her body. "Your skin is the canvas, and the pumps will be... the perfect accessory."

Kim's smile was like a warm embrace, her eyes shining with affection as she looked at her sister. "Kylie," she purred, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement, "you really found a keeper."

Kylie giggled, the sound as light as a feather against Ben's skin. "Yeah, I did," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. She leaned over to give Ben a kiss, her breasts pressing against his chest. "And now we get to share him."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 09:53:38 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Aarmax

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2024, 09:15:05 PM »
Chapter 4

The gleaming white Ferrari roared to life, the engine's purr echoing through the garage. Ben grinned at the sisters, who were already dressed to kill, their excitement palpable as they climbed into the luxurious car. They sped through the bustling streets of Miami, the wind playing with their hair as they approached the iconic Louboutin boutique. The vibrant colors of the buildings around them seemed to dance in the sun, a stark contrast to the sleek, black exterior of their destination.

The moment they stepped inside, the scent of luxury enveloped them. The cool marble floors gleamed under the soft glow of chandeliers, and the walls were lined with rows upon rows of the most exquisite shoes. Kylie's eyes widened at the sight of the black Hot Chick Altas, displayed like treasures in a glass case. She practically skipped over her heart racing. The heels were tall and sharp, like the peaks of a mountain range on the horizon, and the red soles beckoned like the fiery kiss of passion.

Kim sailed in behind her, her hips swaying to the rhythm of their shared excitement. She took in the opulent scene with a knowing smile, used to this level of extravagance. The saleswoman, a tall, elegant woman with a sharp bob, greeted them with a knowing smile. "Welcome to Louboutin," she purred, her eyes lingering on Ben. "How may I assist you today?"

"I'm buying a pair of these for each of them," Ben said, his voice firm and confident as he gestured to the black Hot Chick Altas. The saleswoman's smile grew wider, her eyes flickering with admiration. "Size 37 for Kim, and a 38 for Kylie."

Kylie's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. "Really?" she squealed, her voice a sweet symphony of delight. "These are my favorite!"

The saleswoman, her movements as graceful as a gazelle, retrieved the desired pairs of shoes with the reverence of a museum curator handling priceless artifacts. She knelt before Kylie, her skirt pooling around her, and slipped the size 38 onto her delicate foot. The red sole kissed the marble floor, leaving a trail of desire as Kylie stood, wobbling slightly at first before finding her balance. The heels made her legs appear endless, and Ben couldn't help but appreciate the way they accentuated her curves.

Next, she approached Kim with the size 37s. With a practiced ease, Kim slid her foot into the shoe, her body moving with the sensuality of a cat. The room seemed to hold its breath as she rose, the leather hugging her foot like a second skin. The red soles gleamed like freshly drawn blood, a stark contrast against the stark whiteness of her skin. She strutted over to Ben, her hips rolling in a way that made his mouth water.

"Thank you," she whispered, her eyes locking onto his with a fiery intensity. "You really know how to spoil us."

Ben's hand slid around her waist, pulling her closer. "Just promise me," he murmured, his breath hot against her ear, "that you'll wear these 99 percent of the time in Turks."

Kim's laugh was a sweet symphony of agreement, her voice tinged with a hint of challenge. "Oh, I promise," she whispered back, her eyes a seductive dance of mischief. "But only if you can handle the view."

Kylie watched them, her eyes gleaming with amusement. "Ben," she called out, her voice a siren's song, "are you sure you can handle us both?"

His moan was low, a sweet symphony of longing, and his words were a sensual promise in Spanish, "Sí, puedo manejar a mis diosas hermanas." His dark eyes held a fierce determination that sent shivers down Kim's spine.

Giggling, the sisters stepped out of their shoes, their bare feet touching the cool marble as if it were the sand of their awaiting beach paradise. They watched as Ben approached the saleswoman, his wallet open and ready. The sound of his credit card sliding through the machine was like the click of a camera, capturing the moment in their memories forever.

The box with the shoes was placed gently into a luxurious bag, the paper crinkling as the saleswoman folded it around the precious cargo. "Thank you," Ben said, his voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction.

"Our pleasure," the saleswoman replied, her eyes lingering on the trio, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

The trio headed for the airport, the anticipation in the car thick enough to cut with a knife. The Ferrari's engine purred in harmony with their racing hearts as they weaved through the Miami traffic, the skyline fading into the horizon. The sun blazed down on them as they arrived at the private jet terminal, where their sleek aircraft awaited, gleaming in the sunlight like a metal bird of prey. The jet's steps descended with a hiss, and a uniformed attendant greeted them with a nod, his eyes discreetly taking in the sight of the three stunning figures before them.

Ben took both Kim's and Kylie's hands, and they ascended the steps together, their black Louboutin bags swinging gently with each step. The cool embrace of the jet's interior was a stark contrast to the sultry heat outside. The cabin was an oasis of luxury, the plush leather seats and polished chrome fixtures whispering promises of decadent indulgence. The scent of expensive cologne mingled with the faint smell of leather and the faintly metallic scent of the aircraft itself.

The sisters sank into the love seats, their bodies curving into the soft cushions as if they were made for them. The cream-colored upholstery made their tanned skin look even more exotic, like jewels against velvet. Ben took his place in a recliner opposite them, his muscular frame relaxing into the chair with an appreciative sigh. The flight attendant, a stunning blonde, offered them champagne with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. The cool liquid bubbled against their lips as they sipped, the taste of luxury on their tongues.

"We're going to have so much fun," Kylie said, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement. She leaned forward, her eyes shining. "Especially with our new Kardashian stud."

Kim laughed, her eyes dancing with mischief. "I can't believe we're actually going to do this," she said, her voice a thrilling crescendo of anticipation. She took a sip of her champagne, the bubbles tickling her nose.

Kylie's gaze was a siren's call, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation. "Come here, Ben," she beckoned, her finger waving in the air like a conductor's baton. "We've got plenty of room for you."

Ben's heart thudded in his chest as he approached, feeling like the luckiest man alive. He slid into the middle of the love seat, his body surrounded by the warmth of the Kardashian sisters. They leaned in, their soft lips pressing against his forehead in a tender display of affection. It was a moment of pure bliss, a kiss that seemed to seal their trio's bond, making him feel more welcome than he ever had before.

"Thank you," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of gratitude. "This is... beyond anything I could have imagined."

Kylie's smile was playful as she reached over to squeeze his thigh. "Just wait until you see the villa," she said, her voice a teasing whisper. "I've got a little something special waiting for you there."

"Damiana liquor," Kim chimed in, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "It's supposed to be an aphrodisiac."

Ben's smile grew wider, his eyes darkening with anticipation. "Well, then we're in for a wild ride," he said, raising his glass in a toast. The crystal clinked against theirs, the sound ringing out through the cabin like a declaration of war on boredom and inhibition.

"To us," Kim said, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement. "To the best vacation ever."

They clinked their glasses together, the sound echoing in the hushed cabin. The cool liquid flowed down their throats, a prelude to the steamy days and even hotter nights that awaited them.

The flight attendant retreated, leaving the trio to their own devices. The plane began to taxi down the runway, and as the engines roared to life, so did the anticipation between the three of them. The sisters cuddled closer to Ben, their bodies melding together as the jet picked up speed. The force pushed them back into the embrace of the plush seats, and as the aircraft ascended, so did their excitement.

"Thank you," Kylie breathed, her voice a sweet symphony of sincerity. She leaned in to kiss Ben's cheek, her eyes shimmering with gratitude. "These shoes are going to be perfect for our little vacation."

Kim echoed her sentiment, her voice a warm caress. "You really know how to treat a girl," she said, her hand resting on his leg. "They're absolutely gorgeous."

Ben leaned in, his breath hot against her neck. "So are you two," he whispered, his voice a sweet symphony of desire. "And I want you to wear them 99 percent of the time."

Kim's eyes widened, a thrill racing through her as she realized the implication behind his words. "Especially when we're... fucking?" she breathed, her voice a seductive purr.

Ben's hand slid up her thigh, his touch electric. "Especially then," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of desire. "I want to see those red soles digging into the bed as you both cum for me."

Kylie’s cheeks flushed a delicious shade of pink at the thought, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement. "And we will," she promised, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Again and again."

The jet climbed higher into the sky, the city below shrinking to a mere toy set. The sisters leaned closer, their legs entwined with Ben's as they chatted about their fantasies for the upcoming vacation. Each whispered word, each shared glance, added a new layer of heat to the already sizzling atmosphere in the cabin.

As the jet descended upon Turks and Caicos, the azure ocean stretched out like a canvas painted by a master, dotted with islands that looked like scattered emeralds. The villa awaited them like a secret lover, hidden in the embrace of lush greenery and kissed by the sun. The anticipation was so thick it could be tasted, a sweet symphony of desire and adventure.

The wheels touched down with a gentle thud, and the aircraft taxied to a halt. The moment the stairs unfolded, a team of impeccably dressed staff emerged from the tropical heat, their smiles as warm as the sun-kissed sand. They whisked away their luggage, handling it with the care reserved for royalty.

The trio stepped out into paradise, the scent of exotic flowers wrapping around them like a lover's embrace. The villa stood before them, a sprawling masterpiece of white stone and gleaming glass, nestled within the lush embrace of the island's verdant foliage. It was a sanctuary of opulence, a place where their wildest fantasies could come to life without fear of judgment or consequence.

Kim took the lead, her hand trembling slightly as she slid the key into the lock. The door swung open with a soft click, revealing a world of sensual delights. The cool air-conditioned interior was a stark contrast to the sultry heat outside, the coolness sending a shiver of anticipation down their spines.

The villa was a masterpiece of modern luxury, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offered breathtaking views of the ocean. The walls were adorned with art that was both erotic and sophisticated, setting the mood for the steamy encounters to come. The floor was made of gleaming white marble, the same color as the sandy beaches that beckoned just beyond the manicured lawn.

The moment they stepped inside, Ben pulled both sisters into a fiery kiss, his lips moving from Kim's to Kylie's with an urgency that left them both breathless. "This is... amazing," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of passion.

Kylie's eyes shone with appreciation as she pulled away, her cheeks flushed. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of gratitude.

"For what?" Ben asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"For making this happen," Kylie said, her voice a sweet symphony of gratitude. "For being here with us."

Ben's hand cupped the back of Kim's head, pulling her closer as he kissed her deeply. Her mouth tasted like champagne and promise, and he knew that this vacation was going to be more than just a getaway—it was going to be a sexual odyssey that would surpass all expectations.

Kylie, not wanting to be left out, gently broke the kiss, her giggle a sweet symphony of mischief. "Let's not forget the damiana," she said, her voice a playful reminder. She sailed into the villa's state-of-the-art kitchen, her hips swaying in a way that made Ben's cock throb. She pulled out a bottle of the amber liquid from the fridge, the condensation kissing her fingertips.

The sound of the liquid being poured into a crystal tumbler was like a siren's call, drawing Ben in. He took the glass from Kylie, the coolness of the crystal a stark contrast to the heat of his palm. "To us," he said, raising the glass to toast. The golden liquid swirled, capturing the light in a fiery dance.

Kylie's eyes never left his as he took a sip, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. "To us," she echoed, her hand slipping into his. The damiana liquor was smooth, its warmth spreading through him like a lover's embrace. It left a lingering taste of honey and a hint of something wild, something untamed.

Kim watched them with a knowing smile, her own desires reflected in her eyes. She slipped away from their embrace, as she made her way to the bedroom. Ben's gaze followed her, his heart racing at the thought of what lay ahead.

Kylie took the lead, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation. "Ben," she said, her eyes never leaving his, "Kim and I have a little surprise for you."

They each pulled out their black Hot Chick Altas from the Louboutin bag, the red soles standing out like drops of blood on snow. The shoes were like extensions of their desires, a declaration of the passion that was about to unfold.

"Ben," Kim began, her voice a sweet symphony of temptation, "we want to see you get hard for us." She slid the shoe onto her foot, the leather whispering against her skin as she took a step closer to him.

Ben's eyes followed the movement, his breath hitching as he took in the sight of Kim and Kylie, their bodies practically glowing in the soft light of the villa. He reached for the button of his pants, his fingers trembling slightly with anticipation. With a swift motion, he shed his clothes, his cock springing free, already beginning to thicken and lengthen.

The sisters' gazes locked onto it, their mouths parting in unison as they watched it come to life. The sound of their moans was like a sweet symphony of desire, each note resonating through the room and into his very soul. Ben felt a rush of power, knowing that he was the one causing this reaction in the two most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on.

Kim was the first to move, her hands gliding over her body as if she were a sculptor bringing a masterpiece to life. Her eyes never left Ben's as she unzipped her dress, the fabric pooling around her feet like a waterfall of silk. She stepped out of the dress, her body glowing like a freshly polished diamond, the black Hot Chick Altas a stark contrast against her alabaster skin.

Kylie watched with a smile, her own hand moving to her dress's zipper. She reveled in the way Ben's eyes devoured her sister, his pupils dilating with lust. As the dress fell away, her own body was revealed, a canvas of tanned curves that seemed to shimmer in the soft light. Her matching pumps clicked against the marble as she moved closer, the sound echoing through the room like a seductive metronome.

Ben's cock grew to its full eight inches, standing proud and thick against his stomach. The sight of the sisters in their black Hot Chick Altas was more than he could handle, the red soles teasing him like a forbidden fruit. He watched as they both approached, their hips swaying in a mesmerizing dance of seduction.

Kylie's and Kim's breasts bounced perfectly with each step they took, a sweet symphony of flesh that drew Ben's gaze like a magnet. Kylie's tits, a full D-cup, were a testament to gravity-defying perfection, while Kim's larger E-cups seemed to have a life of their own, jiggling in a hypnotic rhythm that made his mouth water. The contrast of their skin tones—Kim's a pale alabaster and Kylie's a warm caramel—was like a painting of sexuality come to life.

"Look at you two" Ben murmured in Spanish, his voice a sweet symphony of awe. "Dios mio, eres hermosura. Sister queen goddesses."

Kim's and Kylie's smiles grew wider at the endearment, their eyes sparkling with excitement. "What did you just say?" Kylie asked, her voice a playful purr.

"Sister queen goddesses," Ben repeated, his voice a sweet symphony of reverence. "Hermana reinas dioses."

Their eyes locked onto his, their smiles wicked as they both sank to their knees, the red soles of their Louboutins digging into the cool marble. They squatted there, their legs spread like a V, the powerful muscles in their thighs flexing with each movement. Ben felt his cock pulse in anticipation as they approached him, their breasts bouncing gently with each step, their pumps the only barrier between their flesh and the floor.

Kim was the first to reach him, her hand wrapping around his shaft with a firm grip. She looked up at him with those dark, smoldering eyes, her full lips parting in a gasp as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Kylie watched with a hungry gaze, her hand sliding up Kim's thigh to rest on her sister's ass. The sound of Kim's moan was like a sweet symphony of need, the vibration of her voice sending waves of pleasure through Ben's body.

Kylie leaned in, her tongue tracing the length of his cock before she joined Kim in worshiping him. Their mouths moved in unison, their pumps digging into the marble as they took him deeper. The sight of their painted nails and red soles against his skin was a visual symphony of eroticism that had him groaning with pleasure.

"You're so big," Kim murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"And you taste so good," Kylie added, her voice a sweet symphony of hunger. "Like salt and desire."

Ben's eyes dropped to their breasts, the vision of them both eagerly waiting for his touch almost too much to bear. "You both... you're so beautiful," he groaned, his voice thick with need.

Kim and Kylie looked at each other, a silent communication passing between them that spoke of their shared excitement. They both leaned back, placing their hands on their own breasts and squeezed, their thumbs brushing over their nipples, which had turned into tight, rosy buds. Their eyes never left Ben's as they offered themselves to him, their breasts bouncing gently as they nodded in unison.

With a smoldering gaze, Ben stepped closer, his cock throbbing in anticipation. He placed his hands on their shoulders, guiding them to stand. The red soles of their Louboutins clicked against the marble as they rose, their legs trembling slightly with anticipation. They stood before him, their breasts perfectly aligned with his cock, the tips of their nipples brushing against his skin.

Kim leaned in, her voice a sweet symphony of desire. "Let's show him what we can do," she whispered to Kylie. They both giggled, the sound like a siren's call, and moved closer, pressing their breasts together. Ben's cock slid between them, the softness of their flesh like a warm embrace. He gasped as they began to move, their bodies creating a symphony of sensation that washed over him like a wave.

Their hands cupped his ass, urging him closer as they began to move in tandem. The red soles of their Louboutins tapped a tantalizing rhythm on the marble floor, a beat that grew faster and more erratic as they worked him. The sound of their breathing grew heavier, their eyes never leaving his as they used their bodies to pleasure him in a way that was both intimate and erotic.

"You're so big," Kylie purred, her voice a sweet symphony of awe. "I can feel every inch of you."

"And you're so hard," Kim added, her voice a playful tease. "It's like you're made of marble too."

Ben's breath hitched as he felt his orgasm building, his cock pulsing between their breasts. "Girls," he began, his voice strained with the effort of holding back, "I'm not going to last much longer."

Kim looked up at him through her lashes, her eyes a sweet symphony of desire. "Don't hold back, Ben," she whispered, her voice a seductive coo. "We want to feel you cum."

Kylie nodded, her grip on his ass tightening. "It's okay," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of reassurance. "We're here for you."

With a groan that was almost a roar, Ben gave in to the pleasure, his body tensing as he erupted. Hot jets of cum shot out, coating their breasts in a sticky, white embrace. The sisters giggled, their eyes shining with excitement as they watched him lose control.

"Oh my god," Kim murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "It's like a fountain."

Kylie giggled, her voice a delightful tinkle of joy. "A delicious fountain," she corrected, leaning in to lick a stray drop of cum from her sister's neck.

Kim's eyes locked onto Ben's, her own smile full of mischief as she bent down to take a taste of him from her own chest. "Mmm," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "You're right, Kylie. He's like the sweetest dessert."

Kylie leaned in, her tongue flicking out to catch a droplet of cum on her sister's skin. "Mas dulce que la vida," she whispered, her voice a playful purr. "Sweeter than life itself."

Kim's eyes sparkled with amusement as she watched Kylie lick the salty treat from her fingertips. "You like that, don't you?" she asked, her voice a sweet symphony of teasing.

Kylie nodded, her eyes never leaving Ben's. "It's... intoxicating," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of desire.

Their kiss grew deeper, more passionate, as they shared the taste of him between them. Their tongues danced, the salty sweetness of his cum mingling with the champagne they had been sipping earlier. It was a heady mix that had Ben's cock twitching again, his body begging for more.

With a final, lingering kiss, the sisters pulled away, their eyes locked onto Ben's. They began to walk away, their bodies moving in unison like dancers in a sultry tango. The red soles of their Hot Chick Altas clicked against the marble, the sound echoing through the villa like a siren's call. Ben watched them, his cock still hard and begging for attention.

They made their way to the bedroom, the anticipation building with each step. The large, king-sized bed was adorned with crisp, white sheets that looked as if they had been kissed by the gods themselves. The room was bathed in the soft glow of mood lights, the scent of vanilla and sandalwood wafting through the air. It was a sanctuary of pleasure, a place where they could let go of their inhibitions and indulge in their desires without a care in the world.

Kim and Kylie lay on the bed, their legs spread wide, their Hot Chick Altas still on. The red soles of their shoes stood out like a declaration of their intentions—a promise of the passionate nights to come. Ben followed, his cock still hard and slick with their combined juices. He couldn't help but stare at the sight before him—two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, laid out like a feast.

"Fuck us," Kylie whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "Fuck us like the stallion we know you are, Ben."

Ben's heart raced at the words, his cock pulsing with excitement. "¿Como deseas, mis reinas?" he asked, his voice a seductive purr. "How do you want it?"

Kylie's eyes darkened with lust as she looked at Kim, a silent conversation passing between them. "Tú primero," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of desire. "You first."

Ben climbed onto the bed, his body moving with the grace of a predator stalking its prey. He kissed Kim deeply, his hands cupping her breasts, the red soles of her Louboutins digging into the softness of the bed. His kiss was a declaration of war, a promise of the passion that was about to unfold. Kim's body responded instinctively, arching into his touch, her nipples pebbling against his palms.

He broke the kiss and turned to Kylie, his lips claiming hers just as fiercely. His hands roamed from Kim to Kylie, moving from one sister to the other, a sweet symphony of desire. The warmth of their skin, the scent of their arousal, the taste of their mouths—it was a heady mix that had him on the edge of madness.

With a growl, Ben positioned himself between Kim's legs, his cock slid into her easily, her wetness welcoming him like a warm embrace. Her eyes widened in pleasure, her mouth forming a perfect 'O' as he filled her completely. Kylie watched from the side, her hand moving to her own pussy, her fingers playing with her clit as she watched Ben claim her sister.

Kim's moans grew louder as Ben's hips began to move, the rhythm of their lovemaking setting the tempo for the symphony of passion that was to come. His hands moved to her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples as he drove into her with an intensity that left her breathless. She felt herself climbing higher and higher, her body tightening around him with each stroke.

But Ben had more to give, his eyes flicking to Kylie as she watched them with a hunger that was almost tangible. He pulled out of Kim, her pussy gripping him tightly, and turned to Kylie, his cock slick with their combined juices. He kissed her deeply, tasting the sweetness of Kim on her lips. She opened her legs eagerly, her own pussy glistening with desire.

With a groan, Ben slid into Kylie, her heat wrapping around him like a glove. Her moan melded with Kim's, creating a symphony of passion that seemed to resonate through the very walls of the villa. He began to move, his hips a blur as he fucked her with the same fierce rhythm he had used on Kim.

Kim watched with hooded eyes, her own hand playing with her clit as she felt the delicious friction of Ben's cock moving in and out of Kylie. Her own need was a living, breathing entity, demanding to be satiated. She leaned in, her mouth capturing Kylie's in a kiss that was as fiery as the sunset outside. Their tongues danced, their teeth clashing in a delicious battle for dominance.

"I love you," Kim whispered against Kylie's mouth, her voice a sweet symphony of passion. "We've found our king bull."

Kylie's eyes sparkled with excitement as she felt Ben's cock fill her completely. "Yes," she murmured, her voice a playful purr. "Our very own stud."

Ben's hands moved from Kylie's hips to her breasts, his thumbs lightly brushing over her sensitive nipples. He marveled at the way their bodies fit together, the way their tits looked so similar yet had their own unique charms. Kim's were fuller, a sweet symphony of flesh that begged to be squeezed, while Kylie's were more firm, their peaks a tantalizing promise of pleasure.

"You two are so alike," Ben murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "Yet so different." He leaned down to kiss each one in turn, his tongue swirling around the rosy buds until they were standing tall and proud.

Kim and Kylie purred in unison, their eyes shining with a mix of love and lust. "Thank you," they whispered, their voices a harmony of gratitude.

Ben pulled out of Kylie with a wet sound, his cock still hard and gleaming with their combined wetness. He turned to Kim, the desire in his eyes a mirror of their own. He slid into her again, his cock moving with a steady, powerful rhythm that had her seeing stars. She clutched at the sheets, her body moving with him in a symphony of passion.

Kylie watched them, her hand still playing with her clit, her own orgasm building. The sight of Ben fucking her sister, their bodies moving in perfect harmony, was almost too much to handle. She reached out, her hand finding Kim's, their fingers intertwining as they shared the intense pleasure.

The sound of their bodies slapping together was like music, a sweet symphony of passion that grew louder with each passing moment. Ben's grunts of pleasure were punctuated by the wet sounds of his cock filling Kim, their bodies moving in a dance that was as old as time itself.

With a final, powerful thrust, Ben came deep inside Kim, her pussy contracting around him in a delicious spasm. The sensation was like nothing he had ever felt before—the tightness, the warmth, the sheer intensity of it all. He groaned, his eyes squeezed shut as he felt the walls of her pussy milk him for every drop of cum.

The sound of their mingled climaxes filled the room, their moans and gasps a sweet symphony of pleasure. Kim's nails dug into Ben's back, leaving a trail of fire as she held onto him tightly, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched around him, eager to keep him inside her forever.

As Ben pulled out, Kylie leaned in, her hand reaching for her sister's pussy, her fingers coated in their combined juices. She brought them to her mouth, tasting their union with a soft moan. "Mmm," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. "You taste so good, Kim."

Kim's eyes fluttered open, her smile lazy with pleasure.  "I can feel him inside me still." she whispered, her voice a warm caress.

Ben leaned over, his breath hot against Kylie's ear. "And now, I'll fill you up," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of promise.

With a gentle push, he entered her, her pussy tight and eager. She gasped as he began to move, her body adjusting to his size. His strokes grew deeper, more demanding, and Kylie felt the pressure building within her. The red soles of her Louboutins dug into the bed, her body moving in time with Ben's, a sweet symphony of passion.

Ben watched her face, her eyes screwed shut in ecstasy, and felt his orgasm approaching. He reached down to cup her breasts, feeling them bounce with each thrust. His cock swelled and with a roar, he came deep inside her, filling her to the brim.

As he pulled out, his cock still spasming, ropes of cum shot out, landing on Kylie's stomach and Kim's breasts. The sight was more erotic than he could have imagined—his seed connecting the two of them in a sticky, white web. Kylie's eyes snapped open, her breathing ragged, watching as Ben's cum pooled on her skin.

"Oh my god," Kim gasped, her voice a sweet symphony of amazement. "You're incredible, Ben." She reached out, her fingertips tracing the path of cum on Kylie's skin, bringing it to her mouth to taste. "Mmm, so good."

"We need a shower," Kylie panted, her voice a melody of satisfaction. "We're sticky everywhere."

Kim nodded, her cheeks flushed with the afterglow of pleasure. "Mmhmm," she murmured, her eyes glazed over. "Love the taste of victory."

With a grin, Ben reached for their hands, helping them both to their feet. The red soles of their Louboutins clicked against the marble as they walked, the sound echoing through the villa like a sweet symphony of satisfaction. They made their way to the master suite bathroom, their bodies still humming with the energy of their shared climax.

The bathroom was a vision of opulence, with a large, sunken tub and a shower that could easily fit all three of them. Ben turned on the water, the sound of it spraying against the tiles a gentle crescendo that seemed to call to them.

Kim and Kylie stepped in, their Hot Chick Altas still adorning their feet. The water cascaded over their bodies, turning the room into a steamy paradise. They positioned themselves under the rainfall showerhead, the droplets bouncing off the red soles of their shoes and mingling with their cum-covered skin. Ben watched them, his cock already showing signs of life again.

They began to soap each other up, their hands moving with the grace of artists painting a masterpiece. The sound of their laughter filled the air as they slid against each other, the slickness of their bodies echoing the wetness of their kisses. Kim took a handful of shower gel and began to work it into Kylie's back, her breasts pressing against her sister's as they moved in a sensual dance.

Kylie moaned as Kim's soapy hands moved lower, her fingers gliding over her ass before moving to her pussy. She parted her legs, giving Kim better access, the water cascading over them as Kim's digits began to tease her sensitive folds. The red soles of their Hot Chick Altas left a crimson streak on the shower floor, a testament to their passion.

"Should we wash in our new king bull's cum?" Kim asked, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. She looked up at Ben through her lashes, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Kylie's laugh was like a bell, tinkling with delight. "Why not?" she replied, her voice a playful purr. "It's like a beauty treatment."

Ben stepped into the shower, the warm water cascading over his body like a lover's caress. The sisters turned to him, their eyes gleaming with desire. They took turns washing him, their hands moving with the precision of lovers who knew every inch of his body. The soap bubbled and frothed, the scent of jasmine and vanilla enveloping them as they touched and teased.

Kim took the sponge from Kylie, her eyes never leaving Ben's as she began to clean him. She started at his chest, her hands moving in slow circles that made him shiver with pleasure. The red soles of her Louboutins gleamed under the water, a stark contrast against the white marble. Ben watched as she moved lower, her soapy hands gliding over his abs before finally reaching his cock.

With a wicked smile, she began to stroke him gently, her movements slow and deliberate. Kylie stepped closer, her own sponge forgotten as she watched the show. "Look how eager he is for us," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of lust.

Ben's eyes locked onto Kim's, his chest heaving with each breath. "How could I not be?" he asked, his voice a gruff growl of desire. "You two are like goddesses to me."

Kim's smile grew wicked as she bent down, her Hot Chick Altas clicking against the wet tiles. She took Ben's cock in her mouth again, her tongue swirling around the head. Kylie watched, her own hand moving back to her pussy, her fingers working in time with Kim's movements. "Look at us," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of passion. "We're like a painting, come to life."

Ben groaned, his eyes half-lidded with pleasure. "I never knew I could feel this way," he murmured, his voice a soft purr of satisfaction. "You two are like a dream."

Kim giggled, her teeth grazing the sensitive skin of his shaft. "And we're just getting started," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of promise.

Kylie stepped closer, her own sponge forgotten. "Let's show him how much we appreciate his... generosity," she murmured, her voice a playful purr. She reached for Ben's cock, her hand slipping over Kim's to help guide him to climax.

Kim's eyes sparkled with mischief as she leaned back, her pumps still planted firmly on the wet tiles. "Oh, I think he's getting the picture," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of teasing.

"But we can't leave any part of him unexplored," Kylie said, her own smile full of seduction. She reached for the showerhead, adjusting the water temperature to a perfect, steamy warmth.

Kim nodded, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "You're right," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of anticipation. "We need to make sure he's clean everywhere."

The sisters turned their attention back to Ben's cock, their mouths moving in unison as they licked and sucked, their tongues dancing together in a symphony of pleasure. Ben could feel his orgasm building, a crescendo of sensation that threatened to overwhelm him.

"That's it," Kim whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. "Cum for us, Ben. Give us your seed."

Ben's body tensed, his cock swelling in their combined grip. With a roar, he came, his cum spurting out in thick, white ropes that landed on Kim and Kylie's breasts. They both pulled away, their mouths open in silent 'O's of amazement, watching the cum coat their skin.

Kim looked down at herself, a smirk playing on her lips. "Looks like we've got a new brand of tanning oil," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of playfulness.

Kylie giggled, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "It's the Ben Special," she said, her voice a teasing purr. She leaned in, her tongue flicking out to catch a drop of cum that was slowly sliding down her sister's tit. "So good," she murmured, her voice a symphony of satisfaction.

Ben watched them, his cock already beginning to stir again. "I'm not complaining," he said, his voice a gruff rumble of pleasure.

Kim and Kylie looked at each other, their eyes sparkling with the same mischievous glint. "Let's clean each other up," Kim suggested, her voice a sweet symphony of seductive intent.

They stepped closer, their bodies still slick with Ben's cum. Kylie took the showerhead from its cradle, the water pulsing in her hand like a living thing. She aimed it at Kim's chest, watching as the warm water washed away the sticky remnants of their passion. The red soles of their Louboutins left a trail of water on the marble as they moved closer, their bodies brushing together in a dance of desire.

Kim's eyes never left Ben's as Kylie bathed her in their shared essence, her mouth curving into a knowing smile. "It's like wearing a necklace," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of eroticism. "A very intimate one."

They took turns rinsing each other off, the water mixing with their laughter and Ben's cum to create a sensual pattern on the shower floor. The red soles of their Hot Chick Altas tapped out a rhythm as they danced together, the tension in the air thick with desire.

Once the last traces of soap were washed away, they stepped out of the shower, their bodies glistening like wet diamonds. Kylie grabbed a plush towel, her eyes still on Ben's half-hard cock. "Come on," she said, her voice a playful purr. "Let's get you dry."

Kim followed suit, wrapping a towel around her own body, her eyes never leaving Ben's. "We're not kidding, you know," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of determination. "Your cum is going to be our secret beauty weapon."

Ben couldn't help but laugh, the sound echoing through the steamy bathroom. "You're really going to use it for tanning?" he asked, his voice a mix of incredulity and arousal.

Kylie nodded, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Why not?" she asked, her voice a sweet symphony of curiosity. "It's full of protein, right?"

Ben chuckled, shaking his head in amazement. "You two are something else," he murmured, his voice a gruff purr of affection.

They turned off the shower, the sound of the water retreating like an applause for their passionate performance. Kim and Kylie stepped out, their bodies glowing from the heat and the cum that still clung to their skin. They each grabbed a towel, their eyes never leaving Ben's as they began to dry off. The red soles of their Louboutins were a stark contrast against the plush white fabric, a reminder of the erotic adventure they had just shared.

Kim took her time, patting her skin gently, the towel gliding over her curves like a lover's touch. Kylie did the same, their movements synchronized like a well-rehearsed dance. As they dried off, their eyes never left each other's, the silent communication between them speaking volumes.

When they were both dry, they each bent down to remove their Hot Chick Altas. The sound of the shoes being set on the cool marble floor was almost ceremonial, a declaration of their intentions for the rest of the night. The red soles gleamed in the soft light of the bathroom, a vibrant contrast to the creamy white of the towels and their flushed skin.

They padded back to the bedroom, the soft sounds of their bare feet against the floor a sweet symphony of anticipation. The room was still filled with the scent of their passion, a heady mix of sweat, perfume, and the lingering aroma of Ben's cum. The large bed looked like a sea of white satin, beckoning them to continue their erotic escapades.

Kim and Kylie sat on the edge of the bed, their legs dangling over the side, the red soles of their Hot Chick Altas resting on the plush carpet. They exchanged a knowing glance, the same thought crossing their minds—they were about to embark on a night of unbridled pleasure, with Ben as their willing and eager participant.

"I was kind of hoping you'd keep those on," Ben said, his voice a sweet symphony of disappointment tinged with desire.

Kim and Kylie looked at each other, a mischievous spark in their eyes. "Oh, we can do that," Kim murmured, her voice a seductive purr. She picked up her Hot Chick Altas, the red soles glistening in the soft light.

They positioned themselves on either side of Ben, straddling him with the grace of panthers. The red soles of their shoes hovered over his chest, a tantalizing promise of what was to come. "Ready?" Kylie asked, her voice a sweet symphony of excitement.

Ben's eyes widened as he nodded, his cock already standing at attention. "More than ready," he murmured, his voice a gruff rumble of anticipation.

Kim placed one of her Hot Chick Altas on Ben's chest, the red sole pressing into his skin. "We're going to take turns riding you," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. "You're going to feel us both, one after the other, until you can't possibly get hard again."

Kylie giggled, her hand caressing Ben's cock. "And if you do," she said, her voice a playful purr, "we'll just have to keep going."

Kim leaned over, her breasts brushing against Ben's chest as she straddled him. She slipped her Hot Chick Altas back on, the red sole leaving a damp imprint on the bed as she positioned herself over his erect member. With a sultry smile, she began to lower herself onto him, her eyes never leaving his. The leather of the shoe was still slick with their combined juices, and the sensation of it against her skin was like a sweet symphony of desire.

With a slow, deliberate motion, she sank down onto him, her pussy enveloping him like a warm, wet glove. He groaned, the feeling of her tightness around him sending waves of pleasure through his body.

Kim arched her back, presenting her breasts to him like an offering to a gods. Ben's hands found them easily, his thumbs flicking over the hardened peaks of her nipples. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth parting in a silent scream of pleasure.

The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas pressed into the bed, the sound of leather on satin a sweet symphony of desire. She began to rock her hips, her pussy sliding up and down Ben's cock in a slow, teasing motion. The leather of the shoes was still wet from their earlier encounter, and the friction against the bed only served to heighten the intensity of their connection.

"Don't hold back, Ben," Kylie whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of encouragement. "You're our king bull. We want to feel all of you."

Kim nodded, her eyes dark with desire. "That's right," she murmured, her voice a seductive purr.

Ben's hands slid down to her hips, guiding her as she moved. His thumbs brushed against the red soles of her Louboutins, the leather warm and slick from their earlier play. He watched as her pussy swallowed him whole, her inner walls fluttering around his cock like a warm embrace.

Kim's eyes locked onto his, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. "Harder," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "I want to feel you fill me up."

Ben's grip tightened on her hips, his thumbs digging into her flesh as he began to thrust upwards, meeting her rhythm. His cock slammed into her with a force that made her breasts bounce in time with their lovemaking. The red soles of her Louboutins flexed with each movement, the leather sticking slightly to the bed before releasing with a wet sound that was music to their ears.

Kim's eyes rolled back in her head, her moans growing louder. She could feel Ben's cock swelling inside her, his orgasm building like a crescendo in their shared symphony of passion. She leaned forward, her nipples grazing his chest as she whispered sweet nothings in his ear, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. "Cum in me, Ben," she murmured. "I want to feel you fill me up."

Ben groaned, his hips bucking upwards as he drove into her, his own desire matching hers. His thumbs traced the edge of her pussy, feeling the slickness of their combined arousal as he found her clit, already swollen and begging for his touch. He began to rub it in slow, deliberate circles, his eyes never leaving hers.

Kim's eyes widened, her pupils dilating as she felt the familiar tension coil in her belly. Her pussy tightened around him, her walls squeezing him like a vice. "Yes," she moaned, her voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "Just like that."

Ben's breath was hot against her ear as he whispered sweet nothings, his thumb rubbing her clit with a mastery that had her panting. He could feel the warmth of her building, the sweet symphony of their love making reaching its peak. His hips bucked, driving himself deeper into her as he felt his own climax approaching.

With a guttural growl, Ben's cock swelled even more, the pressure building until he couldn't hold back. He thrust upwards one final time, burying himself to the hilt as he came, filling her with his hot seed. Kim's body tightened around him, her orgasm crashing over her like a wave, the red soles of her Hot Chick Altas digging into the bed as she rode out the pleasure.

Kylie leaned in, her lips brushing against Kim's neck. "Feel him, sis," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of desire. "Feel him cumming inside you."

Kim's moan grew louder, the vibration of it echoing through the room as Ben's cock pulsed within her. She could feel the warmth of his cum filling her, a sensation that was as intoxicating as it was overwhelming. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas dug into the bed, her body shaking with the force of her climax.

"Oh, fuck," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of pleasure. "Your load is like... like liquid fire."

Kylie leaned in, her breath hot against Kim's neck. "Twerk on him," she whispered, her voice a playful purr. "Show him how much you're enjoying it."

With a wicked smile, Kim began to move her hips, the motion sending waves of pleasure through Ben's cock. She leaned back, her breasts bouncing in time with the rhythm she created. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas tapped out a staccato beat on the bed, the sound a sweet symphony of desire.

Ben watched, his eyes hooded with lust, as Kim's pussy clenched around him, milking his cock. He could feel himself swelling again, his body responding to the siren call of her movements. "Again," he murmured, his voice a gruff purr of need.

Kim's smile was wicked as she leaned back, her hands on the headboard for support. She began to twerks on Ben, her hips moving in a sensual, hypnotic rhythm that had him groaning with pleasure. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas tapped against the bed, the sound a sweet symphony of passion.

With every movement, she felt Ben's cock pulse inside her, his cum mixing with her own juices to create a delicious friction. Her pussy clenched around him, eager for more, and she could feel the warmth of his release filling her up. The sight of her sister's body moving so sinuously on top of him was too much for Ben to bear. He watched as her ass cheeks jiggled with each thrust, the muscles in her legs flexing with the effort.

Kylie's eyes were glued to the sight before her, her own desire building as she watched Ben's cock disappear and reappear with every bounce of Kim's hips. She reached out, her hand caressing Ben's chest, her nails scraping lightly against his skin. "You're so fucking hot," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of lust.

Ben groaned, his eyes locked on Kim's ass as it moved in a hypnotic rhythm. He could feel himself swelling again, his body responding to the sight of her pleasure. He reached up, his hands grabbing her hips, guiding her movements. "Kim," he murmured, his voice a gruff growl of need. "You're going to make me cum again."

Kim's smile was pure seduction as she leaned back, her breasts brushing against his chest. "That's the idea," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of desire. She began to move faster, her pussy tightening around him like a vice. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas slapped against the bed, the sound a sweet symphony of passion.

Ben could feel himself swelling again, his cock thickening within her. "Oh, fuck," he groaned, his voice a gruff purr of pleasure. He watched as her ass cheeks clenched with every movement, her pussy gripping him like a warm, wet fist.

Kim's moan grew louder, her body moving faster, the red soles of her Hot Chick Altas leaving wet imprints on the bed with every bounce. "Cum for me, Ben," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of seduction. "I want to feel you fill me up again."

Her words were all it took. With a roar, Ben's cock swelled, his hips bucking upwards as he emptied himself into her. The feeling of his warmth filling her once more was exquisite, a symphony of pleasure that had Kim's eyes rolling back in her head. "Oh, god," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction.

Kylie watched, her own arousal spiking as she saw Ben's cum spurt out from around her sister's pussy. She leaned in, her tongue flicking out to taste the salty essence of their shared pleasure. "Mmm," she murmured, her voice a symphony of approval. "So good."

Kim pulled off Ben's cock, a strand of cum connecting them briefly before breaking. She looked at Kylie with a mischievous smile. “Your turn," she said, her voice a playful purr.

Kylie eagerly took her place, straddling Ben with the same grace and poise she had seen her sister use. She looked down at him, her eyes dark with lust. "I want to feel you deep inside me," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of desire.

With a knowing smile, Ben guided her down onto his cock, which was already swollen and ready for her. The red soles of Kylie's Hot Chick Altas tapped against the bed as she began to ride him, her movements slower and more deliberate than Kim's had been. The leather was slick with their combined juices, adding a delicious friction to every thrust.

Kim leaned in, her hand moving to cup Kylie's face. "Ready?" she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of anticipation.

With a nod, Kylie lowered herself onto Ben's cock, the red sole of her Hot Chick Altas leaving a wet imprint on his stomach. She began to ride him with a slow, deliberate rhythm, her eyes never leaving his. The leather of her shoe was sticky with their combined arousal, and the sound of it sliding against his skin was like a sweet symphony of passion.

Kim watched, her own desire still smoldering, as Kylie's hips began to move faster, her pussy taking Ben in deeper with every stroke. Ben's hands moved to Kylie's ass, his fingers digging into her flesh as he matched her rhythm. The room was filled with the sweet symphony of their love making—the wet sounds of their bodies coming together, the slap of the leather shoe against Ben's skin, and their mingled gasps of pleasure.

With a wicked smile, Kim leaned in, her tongue darting out to lick a line up Kylie's neck. She found her sister's mouth, their lips meeting in a cum kiss that was as erotic as it was intimate. They shared the taste of Ben's cum, the salty tang a testament to their shared passion. Kylie's eyes widened with surprise and arousal, her movements becoming more frantic as she felt Kim's tongue delve into her mouth.

Ben watched, his cock pulsing with the sight of the two sisters sharing their cum kiss. He couldn't believe the eroticism of the moment, his body responding with a fervor that had him on the edge of his seat. "Fuck," he murmured, his voice a gruff purr of desire.

Kylie's eyes never left Kim's as she began to twerks on Ben's cock, her movements a sweet symphony of passion. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas slapped against his thighs, leaving a trail of wetness that only served to heighten the intensity of their connection. Ben's hands found her hips, guiding her as she moved, his thumbs brushing against her pussy.

With each thrust, she felt Ben's cock hit that perfect spot, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Her moans grew louder, a sweet symphony of need that filled the room. Kim watched, her own arousal flaring as she saw the ecstasy etched on Kylie's face. She leaned in, her mouth finding Kylie's ear. "That's it, baby," she whispered, her voice a symphony of encouragement. "Ride him like you own him."

Kim watched, her own hand moving to her clit as she felt her own climax approaching. "Come for us, Ben," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of encouragement. "Come for us like the good boy you are."

Ben groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt himself swelling inside Kylie. Her pussy tightened around him, her movements growing more erratic as she approached her own orgasm. He could feel her juices mixing with his cum, a delicious warmth that had him on the edge. With a final thrust, he erupted, filling her up once more.

Kylie's scream of pleasure was music to their ears, her body convulsing as she rode the waves of her climax. Kim watched, her own hand moving faster between her legs, her eyes never leaving the sight of Ben's cock buried in her sister's pussy. "Again," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of need. "Make him cum again."

Kylie nodded, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. She leaned back, her breasts bouncing with every movement of her hips. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas dug into Ben's thighs, leaving behind a trail of wetness that shimmered in the dim light. She began to ride him with a renewed vigor, her movements more desperate and frenzied than before.

Kim watched, her hand still between her own legs, her thumb working her clit in time with Kylie's rhythm. "That's it," she whispered, her voice a sweet symphony of encouragement. "Take him, sis. Make him beg for mercy."

Kylie's eyes were glazed with passion as she rode Ben, her hips moving in a sensual dance that had him groaning with pleasure. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas slapped against his thighs, leaving a wet trail with every movement. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his chest as she whispered sweet nothings into his ear. "You like that, don't you?" she murmured, her voice a playful purr.

Ben could only nod, his breath coming in short, sharp gasps as he felt her tight pussy squeeze around him. The leather of her shoe was warm and slick, adding an extra layer of sensation to their already intense connection. He watched as Kim's hand moved between her legs, her own desire clear as she touched herself in time with Kylie's movements.

Kylie's eyes never left Ben's as she began to twerks on him, her ass moving in a mesmerizing dance that had him groaning with pleasure. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas slapped against his thighs, leaving a wet trail behind them. With each movement, she brought him closer to the edge, her pussy clenching around his cock like a velvet fist.

"That's it," Kim cooed, her voice a sweet symphony of encouragement. "Show him what you can do, Kylie."

Kylie's eyes sparkled with mischief as she leaned back, her hands on Ben's chest for balance. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas tapped a seductive rhythm against his thighs as she began to ride him in earnest. Her movements grew more deliberate, each bounce and grind pushing him closer to the edge. Ben's eyes rolled back in his head, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he felt himself swell within her once more.

"Cum for us, Ben," Kim purred, her own hand still working between her legs.

Kylie's eyes never left Ben's as she worked herself on his cock, her movements growing more frenzied with each passing second. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas slapped against his thighs in a tempo that matched the pounding of his heart. Her moans grew louder, her body tightening around him as she approached her second climax. Ben could feel himself swelling again, the sensation of her tight pussy clenching around him too much to resist.

With a roar, he emptied himself into her, the warmth of his cum filling her once more. Kylie's eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. Her hips continued to move, the red soles of her shoes leaving a pattern of wetness on Ben's skin.

As the intensity of their climaxes began to ebb, Kylie leaned forward, her breath hot against Ben's neck. "You're incredible," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction. She kissed him gently, her tongue darting out to taste herself on his lips.

Ben couldn't help but smile, his body still humming with pleasure. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as they both caught their breath. "You two are amazing," he managed to say, his voice a gruff purr of contentment.

Kylie leaned back, her eyes shining with happiness. "Thank you," she murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of satisfaction.  "You're not so bad yourself."

With a laugh, Ben pulled her closer, his hand running down her back. The red soles of her Hot Chick Altas lay on the bedside, a testament to the passion they had just shared. Kim mirrored the gesture, her hand caressing Ben's chest as she leaned into his embrace. "We make a good team," she whispered, her voice a symphony of contentment.

The three of them lay there, their bodies entwined, listening to the gentle rhythm of the waves outside. The air was thick with the scent of sex and the sweetness of their shared release. The shoes, now silent witnesses to their erotic escapade, gleamed in the soft light of the room, the leather sticky with their combined juices.

"Don't worry, baby," Kylie murmured, her voice a sweet symphony of reassurance. "We're putting the Hot Chick Altas back on in the morning."

Kim nodded, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "We'll wear them 99 percent of the time," she promised, her voice a playful purr. "They're not just for show."

Ben chuckled, his arms tightening around them both. "Mis reinas," he murmured, his voice a sweet symphony of affection. "You two are my goddess queens."

Kim and Kylie leaned into the embrace, their bodies fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. They shared a knowing smile, their hearts fluttering with the sweet symphony of love and lust that filled the room. "And you're our Kardashian stud," Kylie said, her voice a playful purr.

"More than that," Kim murmured, her eyes locking onto Ben's. "You're our king bull," she said, her voice a sweet symphony of affection. "The one who gets to service us both."

Ben chuckled, his arms tightening around them. "Is that right?" he murmured, his voice a gruff purr. "Well, then, I shall serve my queens with honor."

With a final, lingering kiss, the three of them lay back, their bodies entwined in a tapestry of love and lust. The red soles of the Hot Chick Altas gleamed in the soft light, a symbol of the passion that had brought them together. They shared a deep, soulful kiss, their tongues dancing together in a sweet symphony of love.

As they pulled away, their eyes held a silent promise of more to come. Ben's hand rested on Kim's hip, his thumb tracing lazy circles on her skin. Kylie's head was on his chest, her hand playing with the hair on his stomach. The three of them breathed in sync, their hearts beating as one.

With a contented sigh, Ben closed his eyes, feeling the weight of the day's excitement and the sweet symphony of their love making lulling him into a peaceful slumber. Kim's breath was a gentle breeze against his neck, her body soft and pliant against his. Kylie's arm was thrown over his chest, her legs tangled with his in a possessive embrace.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 09:43:07 PM by Cadeauxxx »

VSM14

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024, 04:40:38 PM »
I love Kim and Kylie. Hot romance at hand. Will you be doing their other sisters?

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

Aarmax

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2024, 08:06:51 PM »
I love Kim and Kylie. Hot romance at hand. Will you be doing their other sisters?

Yes there will be other sisters. Thanks for the feedback.

thewildcard

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2024, 09:33:33 AM »
Very hot stuff

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA