Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Nicole Can't Get Enough of Maré (Nicole Aniston)  (Read 1871 times)

Gianni Shamari

Nicole Can't Get Enough of Maré (Nicole Aniston)
« on: August 08, 2024, 01:59:53 PM »

The weather was stunning in New York City. The sun's warm rays gently kissed Maré’s skin as a refreshing breeze tousled his head, and the air was delightfully devoid of any oppressive humidity. It felt like the perfect spring day as Maré leisurely made his way to Riverside Park South, seeking solace amid the bustling city.

As Maré strolled, a peaceful smile graced his lips at the sight of a flock of geese leisurely wandering across the lush green lawn, almost as if they were enjoying a blissful family gathering.

Suddenly, a short, vibrant blonde with shades, clad in a sleek black top and matching shorts, swiftly jogged past him, her presence drawing his attention. Maré couldn’t help but admire the graceful lines of her bare back and the elegant contours of her legs. He wondered what her face looked like, but a chipper voice interrupted his thoughts before he could dwell on it too long.

“Beautiful day, isn't it?” the blonde called out as she continued her jog, casting a friendly smile in my direction. Her voice was as sunny as the weather, adding to the picturesque ambiance of the day.

"It's a perfect day for a run," Maré replied, returning her smile.

Part of Maré longed to learn more about her, but at that moment, he was content to immerse himself in the natural beauty surrounding him. As Maré continued his leisurely walk, he made a mental note to appreciate nature's captivating allure and the simple joys it brings.

Minutes later, a warm breeze brushed against his brown skin, carrying the scent of freshly cut grass. As Maré rounded the corner, the sunlight danced through the trees, casting dappled shadows on the path ahead. That's when Maré saw her, the blonde jogger, standing against the backdrop of Linda’s Lawn. The camera shutter's click pierced the air, and Maré realized she was capturing the moment with her smartphone.

"Hey there!" Maré called out.

He approached, and she tucked her phone away, turning to face Maré. Her eyes lit up with recognition as she grinned and said, "Well, look who it is! Fancy running into you here, of all places."

It was Maré’s friend, Nicole Aniston, and her laughter mingled with the sounds of nature around them. Nicole was a famous star of mixed German and Greek heritage. Blessed with a pretty face and spectacular abs, Nicole always had a voracious appetite for sex.

“Good morning! How are you? I had no idea you were jogging past me with the shades on.” Maré beamed.

“I’m good, running and staying fit!” Nicole said. “You?”

“Out and about, enjoying the weather,” Maré told her.

“Yes, it’s a blessing to do what we’re doing.” Nicole continued. “We are living our best lives!”

“Exactly, thank God we still have our health.”

“True.” Nicole agreed with a giggle. “We need to spend time together!”

“I have time now, baby girl. You seem to love being physical.”

“I love to be physical. Especially with a billionaire stud.” Nicole winked and then pointed to her pussy. “You want in on this action and hear me cum.”

“You know it,” Mare replied.

They stared at each other and shared a wet kiss. There was a sexual attraction between them, and they both needed raw, untamed sex to calm down. They had to have each other’s bodies. Holding hands, they strolled out of the park, smiling and laughing.

As they strolled into her fourth-floor luxury apartment, Nicole beckoned Maré into her spacious, medium-grey bedroom. “Isn’t the view from this window splendid?” she remarked, gesturing toward the panoramic scene of the bustling city below.

“It sure is,” Maré answered.

The scent of vanilla and sandalwood filled the air, creating a tranquil ambiance that enveloped the room. After sipping cold spring water, they locked lips passionately and twirled their wet tongues with great delight.

“I hope you don’t mind a little sweat,” Nicole whispered.

Maré caressed her buttocks and responded, “I love girl sweat.”

Then Maré slipped his hand down her shorts and rubbed her soaked wet pussy. Nicole moaned her appreciation, pulled away to remove her top, and pushed down her shorts. Maré stared at her hot She-Hulk body and perfect landing strip pussy for two minutes before Maré tossed his GoodFellas T-shirt and kicked his khaki pants off. Nicole took Maré’s hard, raging cock in her mouth and cherished it like a rare black diamond.

“You have such a beautiful cock.” Nicole told me. “Oh, I love it.”

Nicole continued sucking Maré off, enthusiastically deep-throating him. The sensations she gave Maré with her oral magic were superb. He loved seeing his cock move in and out of her mouth as Nicole gazed at him. Nicole coated Maré’s cock with her spit and saliva before she hotly kissed the crown of it and sucked his balls.

“You certainly do have a talent for fellatio.” Maré moaned. “Oh, don’t make me cum in your mouth.”

Nicole giggled and asked, “Are you ready to fuck my strong pussy?”

“Hell yeah,” Maré answered softly. “You haven’t become a real woman until you’ve had an orgasm from the King of New York’s dick.”

Nicole lay in the middle of the bed with her legs spread. Maré sighed as he sunk his dick into her warm moist pussy. He was in paradise, thrusting her pussy fast and hard. The crazed fuck-face Nicole flashed him was an indication Maré was hitting the right spot inside her. Maré knew he filled her depths with every inch of my cock.

“Fuck me. Fuck me. It’s good.” Nicole screamed.

“Is it?” Maré asked gently.

Nicole moaned. “Yes, oh, it’s just good. I can feel you all in my stomach.”

“Your pussy feels good.” Maré expressed. “So good, baby. You’re so hot to look at.”

Holding on to her 34D tits, Maré sped up his rhythm even more. He watched Nicole form an O with her mouth as she nodded to let him know she was about to cum. Then Maré felt her pussy clenched as she came with a roar. The panting and trembling of her body were as arousing as the sight of the perfect landing strip snatch.

“Your luscious cunny is calling me,” Maré murmured. “I need a taste.”

Maré dived into her pussy. Nicole giggled as she reached down and directed Maré to exactly where she was most excited. He glued his mouth on her throbbing clit and pinched her erect nipples. Maré’s tongue movements drove Karlie crazy. Rolling his tongue over her wet clit, Maré skillfully kissed, nibbled, and sucked the lips of her vagina. Nicole arched her back, feeling herself getting close to cumming.

“You’re doing more than licking my pussy.” Nicole moaned. “Holy shit! You don’t need to be taught how to eat pussy. Fuck! Oh, my God! How do you do that with your tongue?”

“I got you,” Maré whispered.

As Maré kept adding to the stimulation with his skilled tongue, Nicole squirmed with pleasure. Maré found himself consuming the fluids oozing out of her quivering pussy. He tongued her to two more orgasms, which excited her. The fun became so overwhelming that she pushed herself away from Maré’s mouth. She could take no more of his tongue action.

“I can’t cum again,” Nicole told me with a giggle. “You drank all my juices. It is time for you to cum. Put it back.”

“Put what back?” Maré asked her.

“Your dick. Inside me.” Nicole responded in a sultry voice.

Maré gently inserted his dick in her love hole and resumed thrusting that good pussy of hers. The bedroom seemed to steam up as Maré pumped faster. He fucked the shit out of her and wanted the pleasure to last, but he couldn’t. Maré felt himself preparing for the ejaculation of a lifetime.

“I’m so close to cumming, baby girl,” Maré announced.

“Cum for me.” Nicole sighed. “Please cum for me, okay.”

“You want me to cum inside you?” Maré asked.

“Yes,” Nicole replied. “Keep fucking the shit out of me. Keep fucking me.”

“Oh, here it comes.” Maré declared.

Nicole grabbed Maré’s ass and pulled him in as deep as he could go. That moment, Maré shot a big load of golden cum in her cunt and collapsed on her tits. They lay there for a few minutes, trying to catch their breath.

“I needed that, baby,” Nicole spoke. “I can’t remember the last time I got fucked so good. I’m your future slut.”

Maré chuckled. “Okay. Good. Nicole got Blacked.”

Nicole chuckled. “Are you coming back tonight?”

“You can’t get enough, baby girl?” Maré beamed.

“When the dick is good, you want to keep getting it.” Nicole acknowledged.

“Sure, I’ll be back,” Maré promised her. “You’re the cream of my coffee.”

With a smile, Nicole placed her mouth directly against Maré’s ear and whispered, “Anal.”

Maré’s cock sprang back to life for another demo with his new super freak.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA