Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Made to Measure (Sophia Diamond)  (Read 4540 times)

MourningSun

• Author
  • Yeah, we are fallen, like the mourning sun
Made to Measure (Sophia Diamond)
« on: August 14, 2024, 05:24:02 PM »
Disclaimer - It goes without saying that this is all fantasy.

MF, Oral, Sex, Creampie

Made to Measure

Sophia sat cross-legged on her sofa, scanning her phone. Her blonde hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall, as her cerulean blue eyes read the text he had just sent, a smirk on her lips.

“Sophia what the fuck are u doing?” his anger palpable from the text.

“What do u mean?” she typed back, playing dumb, her thumbs moving swiftly over the keyboard. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

“Don’t play dumb u know what I mean. This fucking challenge." he replied swiftly, his anger tangible through the screen.

"Oh, that." she typed, her text laced with feigned innocence. "Just a little something to pass the time. You know, since you won't be needing me, or the cabin anymore." She hit send and leaned back, watching the screen with a twisted smile as she waited for his response.

The phone buzzed again, the screen lighting up with his fury. "U r disgusting. How could u do this to me?"

"How could I do this to u? Look at what u did to me, u asshole? Asking me to marry u and u fucking that whore behind my back. For months. And u r the one pissed off?" she typed, her fingers dancing over the screen. The rage boiled inside her, and she didn't bother to hide it. She was going to make him feel every bit of the pain he had caused her.

His response was quick and furious. "That's not the same. This is just... slutty!"

Sophia rolled her eyes, her smirk morphing into a grin. "Oh, rlly? And what was what u did, Cooper?" She paused for dramatic effect before adding, "Oh, I know, it was 'just a mistake'." Her words were dripping with sarcasm. She knew he wouldn't be able to handle the reality she was about to serve him.

The phone went silent for a moment, and she knew he was fuming. Good. That's what he deserved. She had been the picture of grace and poise when she caught him, her heart shattering as she saw his naked body tangled with that of his assistant. Now, it was time for him to feel the humiliation.

"Did u have to humiliate me like that? U know how I feel about it." he replied, his words a pitiful attempt to regain control.

"Humiliate u about what? Ur little pee-wee?" she typed, her grin widening as she knew she had hit a nerve. She hit send, watching the little dots indicating he was typing back to her, his response no doubt filled with rage.

"Don't start with that shit, Sophia," he wrote, the words practically sizzling with anger.

Sophia couldn't help but laugh out loud, the sound echoing through her empty apartment.

"Oh, so now we get to the truth? You're worried about your pride and not about what you did to me?" she thought, and took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling dramatically, as she typed.

"If the cap fits, Coop." she replied, her smile taunting. The phone remained silent for a few moments, and she knew he was seething.

"Fine," he finally wrote, his voice a textual growl. "But know this, Sophia. What u r doing is going to ruin ur reputation. No one will ever take u seriously again."

Sophia scoffed. "Goodbye, Pee-Wee." she typed, her voice echoing in the quiet apartment as she said it aloud. She didn't bother waiting for his response before blocking his number. He could stew in his own misery for all she cared.

She had been devastated when she had come home a day early from visiting her family, to find Cooper in bed with his assistant Becky. The sight of Becky's naked body writhing with pleasure under Cooper's had been burned into her brain. She had felt like a fool, standing there with her luggage in hand, watching the two of them, so wrapped up in their passion that they hadn't even heard her enter the room. But that was two weeks ago, and after dumping him and throwing him out of the apartment, she'd concocted a plan to really rub it in.

She'd recorded a video for her TikTok, and had been as cutting of Cooper as she could.

"Hey guys, it's your girl Sophia here," she began, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and spite. She held her phone out, the camera capturing her perfectly made-up face, skimpy top and dress, and the glint in her eyes. "So, as you know, I was supposed to be going on a romantic getaway with my fiancé but things didn't exactly go as planned." She paused, letting the anticipation build. "Let's just say that he wanted to play the field a little, and, well, I found out."

She paused for a second, then continued.

"I still want to have some fun and go on the cruise, but I need someone to come with me. So I have a challenge for all you guys out there. I want to see what you're packing. Send me a picture of your hard package, beside a measuring tape or ruler. Yes, you heard me right! The biggest one wins a free trip with me! " She giggled, watching the camera as she winked at it, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "And by 'wins a trip', I mean, we're going to have the time of our lives, if you know what I mean."

She giggled a little.

"And yes I'm being serious. This isn't a joke or a prank, I'm 100% serious about this. The biggest package wins three days on a cruise with me. Why the biggest? Because after having a small one for too long, I need one that can really fill me up." She emphasised the small comment using her thumb and index finger.

She paused again, then looked directly into the camera, her expression turning serious. "And just to clarify, I'm not looking for love here. I'm looking for someone who can make me forget that I ever knew what it felt like to be betrayed by someone I thought loved me. So, let's see what you've got." She leaned closer to the camera, her full lips pursed in a teasing kiss. "I'll be checking my DMs, so don't be shy."

The Measuring Tape Challenge had gone viral overnight. Her followers had gone wild for the challenge. The hashtag #MeasuringTapeRevenge was trending, and she watched as her likes and followers skyrocketed. Her Instagram DMs were flooded with pictures of men from all over the world, eager to show her their most intimate assets. It had started as a joke, but now it had turned into a wild, all-consuming vendetta. She fully intended to bring the "winner" of the challenge on the cruise with her, flaunting him around like a trophy, making Cooper squirm with jealousy. She was going to enjoy every moment of it.

As she sat reviewing the many submissions, she bit her lip as she scrolled through the pictures, taking her time to compare the lengths and girths. It was like a twisted game of dick pic bingo, and she was the queen calling out the numbers.

She narrowed it down to two finalists: Chase, a tattooed bad boy with a thick cock that practically begged to be worshipped, and Luke, a college Quarterback with a cock that was almost comically thick and long. Both men had been eager to meet up with her, promising that they would give her an experience she would never forget. Sophia's heart raced as she stared at their photos one last time, debating between the two. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have Chase's powerful cock pounding away at her, filling her up completely, or to feel Luke's enormous length stretching her to the limit. She let out a sigh, feeling torn between the two.

She glanced at her watch, noting that it was getting late. She had an early morning shoot tomorrow and needed to be well-rested. But the thought of giving either Chase or Luke a blowjob, feeling their massive cocks slide into her wet pussy, made her heart race. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to decide which man she wanted more.

Finally, she made her choice: Luke. He'd sent her photos and a video submission. There was something about his charm and unwavering confidence that turned her on even more. Not to mention the monster cock dangling between his legs. Plus he was hot too.

He'd left his cell number, and she quickly sent him a text.

"Hey there, handsome. It's Sophia here. Thanks for sending in ur video and photos. U really do have a massive cock! And I've made my decision. I'd love to take u on the cruise. If u r still interested."

Her heart fluttered as she sent the message, her pulse racing in anticipation of his response. It didn't take long for her phone to buzz with a new notification.

"Holy shit, it's really u!" Luke's message read, his excitement palpable through the screen. "Yes, of course, I'm still interested! This is going to be epic!"

"I'm glad to hear it ;) So the cruise is in two weeks time. Think u can make it then?" Sophia smiled as she typed.

"Fuck yes, I'll make it work," Luke's enthusiasm was unmistakable. "This is going to be the best thing that's ever happened to me!"

Sophia grinned, her heart fluttering in anticipation. "Great! I'm so glad we could make this happen. I can't wait to meet u, big boy ;)"

Luke's reply was immediate. "I can't wait either, Sophia. I've been dreaming about this for weeks now."

Sophia shivered with anticipation. "Oh, rlly? What have u been dreaming about, big boy?"

Luke grinned wickedly, and typed. "Well, for starters, I've been dreaming about ur perfect little body wrapped around my cock. I can't wait to feel u squeezing me tight, Sophia. I'm going to make sure u feel every inch of me."

Sophia swallowed hard, her pussy growing wetter at the thought. "Oh, Luke...that sounds so good. I can't wait to have u inside me. I've been dreaming about it too. I've imagined how it would feel to have ur big cock stretch me, to feel u cum inside me..."

"Oh, fuck, Sophia. Ur killing me here. I've been hard as a rock just thinking about it. I've never wanted anyone the way I want you. I can't wait to fuck u, to feel ur tight little pussy wrapped around my cock." Luke groaned as he texted.

Sophia shivered at his words, her own desire growing more urgent. "Oh, Luke...I can't wait to feel u inside me. It's been so long since I've had a real man, someone who knows how to please a woman. I want u to fuck me, Luke. I want u to make me scream with pleasure."

Luke typed. "I'm going to make u scream, Sophia. I'm going to make u beg for more. I'm going to fuck u so hard and so deep that ull never forget it."

Sophia closed her eyes, feeling her body heat up at his words. She could feel her panties growing wetter as she imagined him inside her, his big cock stretching her, filling her. "Oh, Luke...I can't wait."

The days leading up to the cruise were a whirlwind of excitement and nerves. Sophia had never been so open about her sexual desires before, and the thought of actually going through with it made her pulse race. But she was determined to show Cooper what he was missing out on. And she had to admit, the prospect of getting revenge with a hot stranger was pretty thrilling.

In the following days, she and Luke exchanged countless messages, their flirty banter turning into explicit chat. They had talked dirty to each other, sharing their deepest fantasies and what they planned to do on the cruise. The anticipation was unbearable, and it only grew stronger as the date grew closer.

The day of the cruise finally arrived, and Sophia stood in front of her mirror, admiring her reflection. She wore a tight, low-cut blouse and skimpy skirt that showcased her ample cleavage and curves, a smug smile playing on her lips as she knew the reaction she'd get from Cooper. Her blonde hair was styled in soft waves that cascaded down her back, and her makeup was flawless. She looked like a goddess, and she knew it. She'd be taking plenty of pictures to flaunt, making sure Cooper saw every bit of her having the time of her life without him.

Her phone buzzed with a message from Luke. "I'm here, babe. I'm so fucking excited to see u."

Sophia's heart raced as she replied, "Me too, big boy. Meet me at the boarding area in 10 minutes."

The terminal was a flurry of activity as they met, their eyes locking across the bustling crowd. Luke was even more handsome in person, his broad shoulders and toned abs on full display in a fitted polo shirt. His smile was infectious, and she felt a warmth spread through her body as he wrapped her in a tight embrace. She could feel his excitement pressing against her, and she couldn't help but giggle.

"Am I what you expected?" Luke asked her, his voice low and husky as his eyes swept over her.

Sophia couldn't help but blush, taking in his towering presence and the bulge in his pants. "And then some," she murmured, her voice thick with desire.

They boarded the ship, the gleaming white behemoth that promised three days of unbridled passion and spite. As they found their way to the cabin, the reality of their arrangement settled in. This wasn't just a random hook-up; it was a declaration of war on her ex-fiancé's pride. She could almost feel Cooper's eyes on her, his cheating ways now the butt of a joke that had gone viral.

The cabin was more luxurious than she had imagined, a spacious suite with a king-sized bed and a balcony that offered a stunning view of the ocean. The sight of it all made her giddy with excitement and a touch of nerves. This was it, the start of her sweet revenge.

They barely had the door closed before their hands were all over each other, Sophia's body melting into his as their lips met. His tongue traced the contours of her mouth, tasting her sweetness, and she moaned into the kiss, her hands tangling in his hair. His free hand found its way to her hip, sliding up under her short shirt to stroke her bare skin, causing her to moan into his mouth.

When they finally broke apart for air, she looked up at him, her eyes cloudy with desire. She reached for his belt and unbuckled it, letting his jeans pool at his feet. Squeezing his cock through his boxer-briefs, she leaned up and kissed him.

"Oh, fuck, Sophia," Luke groaned, thrusting his hips forward into her hand. "That feels so good." He reached down and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her lace-covered breasts. They stumbled to the bed where Sophia lay on top of him, making out with him passionately, as she stroked his cock through his underwear.

Sophia's heart raced as she felt Luke's hardness pressing against her, wanting to be free. She reached down and yanked his boxer-briefs off, freeing his massive cock, already hard and throbbing. She marveled at its size, knowing it would fill her completely.

"It's so big..." she crooned as she wrapped her hand around it, stroking it slowly.

Luke groaned, his hips bucking up into her hand. "Oh Sophia..."

She grinned and leaned down, kissing him again as she continued her handjob.

Luke arched his back, his hips thrusting upward as he groaned into her mouth. Without saying a word, she started kissing down his chest, inching closer and closer to his erection.

"You're so fucking sexy, Sophia," he panted, as he looked down at her.

She looked up at him and bit her lip, before turning her attention to his cock. She licked the shaft from root to cock-head, massaging his balls with her fingertips.

"Oh, fuck, Sophia," Luke groaned, thrusting his hips up into her mouth. His hands groped her breasts, as he urged her to take more.

She took him deeper, her lips stretching around the girth, as she took him as deep as she could. He was so long, so thick, that she struggled, but still she persevered. She could feel the heat of him, the velvety smoothness of his skin. Her free hand reached down, cupping his balls, rolling them gently in her palm. She looked up at him, their eyes locked, as she sucked on him, drawing him deeper into her mouth.

"Oh my God..." he groaned, looking into her blue eyes. "Suck that dick, baby."

Sophia moaned around him, taking him deeper. She was so wet, so ready for him. His hands held her head, guiding it up and down his shaft, holding her close as she sucked him off. His hips bucked up into her mouth, driving his cock deeper.

"That's it, baby," he growled, his fingers digging into her hair, urging her to go faster. "Suck my cock."

Sophia moaned around him, taking him deeper. She increased the pace, sucking harder and faster, her hand still stroking his length.

"Fuck, yeah," Luke groaned, his hips bucking up into her mouth. "That's it, baby. Suck it, suck it." His fingers dug into her hair, holding her close as she took him deeper.

Sophia moaned around him, feeling the tension building inside her. She could feel him getting close, the head of his cock pushing against the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and kept going, wanting to feel him cum in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, Sophia" he grunted, and they locked eyes as his body started to shudder.

Luke's hips bucked violently, his cock throbbing in her mouth as he came, filling her with his warm, salty seed. She swallowed greedily, sucking him clean as he slowly softened in her mouth.

"Fuck, Sophia," he groaned, his hands sliding down her back to cup her ass. "That was amazing."

She smiled up at him, feeling his words wash over her.

"Now, it's my turn," she whispered, her voice husky with desire, as she slid off her skirt and panties, before taking off her bra.

Luke's eyes widened as he took in her bare pussy, already glistening with anticipation. He leaned in, kissing along her inner thighs, making her squirm with excitement. His tongue traced a line up to her clit, flicking it gently before plunging into her warm, wet folds. She gasped, her body arching off the bed as he feasted on her.

Sophia's hands found his hair, her nails digging into his scalp as she pushed his face deeper into her. She could feel her orgasm building, the pleasure intensifying with every stroke of his tongue. She had never felt so alive, so powerful, as she knew Cooper was probably stewing in anger and regret back on shore.

"Oh, Luke, yes," she moaned, her body quivering as he sucked and licked her clit. She couldn't believe she was about to cum from a stranger's mouth, but she didn't care. This was about her, her revenge, and her pleasure.

Sophia felt her orgasm building, her toes curling as she reached down to push his face harder against her pussy. She could feel the muscles in her stomach tighten, her breath hitching as she neared the edge. And then it hit her, a wave of pure ecstasy that crashed over her body, making her scream out his name. Her legs shook as she rode the intense pleasure, her juices flowing freely onto his eager tongue.

When she finally came down from her climax, Luke looked up at her with a smug smile, licking his lips. "You taste amazing," he murmured, his eyes dark with lust.

Sophia felt a renewed sense of empowerment, her body humming with pleasure. "I want you," she said, her voice needy. "I want you to fuck me with that big dick."

Without missing a beat, Luke climbed on top of her, his massive cock standing at full attention. He positioned himself at her entrance, the tip teasing her wetness. "Are you ready for this?" he asked, his voice thick with desire.

"More than ready," she breathed, her eyes never leaving his. She could feel the anticipation building between them, the air charged with erotic energy.

With one swift move, Luke slid into her, filling her completely. She gasped, her nails digging into his back as she adjusted to his size. He was so much bigger than Cooper had ever been, and the sensation was overwhelming. But she didn't have time to think about her ex; all she could focus on was the feeling of Luke's cock stretching her wide open, claiming her as his own.

He started to move, his strokes slow and deliberate at first, letting her get used to his size. Then, as if reading her mind, he began to pick up the pace, his hips slamming into hers with a force that made the bed rock beneath them. She moaned, her legs wrapping around his waist, urging him to go deeper.

The pleasure was intense, like nothing she'd ever felt before. With every thrust, she could feel him reaching new depths inside her, stretching her to the brink of pain and pleasure. It was everything she had fantasized about in those lonely nights after Cooper's betrayal.

"Oh, fuck me, Luke," she moaned, her voice a desperate plea. "Fuck me hard."

He obliged, his pace increasing until he was pounding into her with all his strength. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed through the cabin, a symphony of passion and revenge. She could feel every inch of him, and it was intoxicating.

Their eyes never left each other's, the connection between them palpable. Luke's eyes were dark with lust, his face a mask of concentration as he worked her body like a master craftsman. Sophia's eyes were glazed over with pleasure, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she met him thrust for thrust.

He leaned down, capturing her mouth in a bruising kiss, his tongue delving deep as his cock did the same. His hands gripped her hips, holding her in place as he drove into her, each stroke sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

Sophia's legs tightened around him, her heels digging into his ass, urging him deeper. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her nails scratching his back as she moaned into his mouth. The feeling of being so completely filled by a man who was so much more than her cheating ex was indescribable. It was as if every part of her was coming alive again, every nerve ending singing with pleasure.

Their rhythm grew more frenzied, the slap of their bodies echoing through the cabin. Luke's cock hit her g-spot with every thrust, sending sparks of pleasure through her core. She felt herself getting closer to the edge, her pussy clenching around him. "I'm going to cum," she whimpered, her voice breaking.

"Come for me, baby," he growled, his pace unrelenting. "Show me how much you've missed a real man."

Sophia's body responded to his command, her orgasm building like a crescendo. Her pussy tightened around him, her muscles spasming as she screamed out her release. The intensity of her climax was almost too much to handle, but Luke didn't let up. He kept pumping into her, his own orgasm just on the horizon.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he grunted, his breath hot against her neck.

"Come in me, baby!" she panted, her nails digging deeper into his back. "I want to feel you fill me up."

With a primal roar, Luke drove himself into her one last time, burying his cock to the hilt. She could feel his hot cum spurt deep inside her, filling her up as she trembled with pleasure. The sensation was almost too much, but she took it all, her body shuddering with every pulse of his release. They lay there, panting and sweaty, their limbs tangled together. The sound of their mingled breaths was the only sound in the cabin. For a moment, it was as if the rest of the ship had ceased to exist.

As they came down from their high, Luke leaned down and kissed her softly, his eyes searching hers. "That was amazing," he murmured, his voice filled with awe.

Sophia nodded, her cheeks flushed and her chest heaving with every breath. "It was," she agreed, her voice barely a whisper. "More than I could have ever imagined."

They lay there for a while, their bodies still joined, basking in the afterglow of their explosive encounter. The ship's gentle rocking beneath them only added to the intimate moment, the sound of the waves outside a soothing lullaby. Finally, Luke pulled out, his cock glistening with their combined juices. He collapsed beside her, his chest heaving with the effort of their lovemaking.

Sophia rolled onto her side, propping her head up with her hand. She couldn't stop looking at him, feeling a strange sense of satisfaction and victory. She had done it. She had taken control of her life and her sexuality, and she had never felt more alive. "So, what do we do now?" she asked, her voice still breathless.

Luke grinned, his eyes never leaving hers. "Well, we've got three days of cruising and fucking ahead of us. What's on your agenda, Miss Diamond?"

Sophia giggled, feeling a thrill at the way he said her name. "I'm thinking we should start with round two," she said, her hand trailing down his chest to his cock, which was already showing signs of life again. "And go from there."

Luke's grin grew wider, and he rolled onto his side, pulling her closer. "Sounds like a plan to me," he murmured, his hand reaching down to stroke her still-sensitive pussy.

Sophia gasped, her body responding to his touch. "But first, I want to take a picture," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye. "For the 'gram."

"You know we can't show any nudity there." he reminded her with a chuckle, his thumb tracing the wetness of her pussy.

"That's true." she grinned, her hand stroking his cock. "But we can get creative."

They both laughed, and Sophia grabbed her phone, snapping a quick pic of the rumpled bed, her dress thrown haphazardly across the floor, and Luke's jeans discarded nearby.

She posted it to her story with the caption, "Here's to new beginnings!" and watched as the likes and comments rolled in.

Then she went down on him.

Sophia's lips parted as she took the head of Luke's cock into her mouth, her eyes locked on his. She began to suck with a passion that left him breathless, her tongue swirling around the tip. Luke's eyes rolled back in his head as she took more and more of him in, her cheeks hollowing out with each bob of her head. The way she moved her mouth on him was pure art, and he could feel himself getting harder with every stroke of her tongue. Her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, stroking him in time with her sucks, and he gasped.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he groaned, his hips bucking involuntarily.

Her eyes never left his as she sucked him to heaven, her mouth a warm, wet sheath that seemed to suck the very soul out of him. The room was filled with the sounds of slurps and moans, and the scent of sex hung heavy in the air. Luke's cock grew harder, reaching new heights of pleasure under her skilled ministrations.

"I love sucking this big dick." she murmured around his length, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Feels good to be with a real man, right?" he grunted, his hand tangling in her hair.

Sophia moaned in agreement, taking him deeper, savoring the taste of his pre-cum. She felt his hand tighten in her hair, guiding her movements, setting a rhythm that had him groaning and thrusting into her mouth.

"I want it in my pussy though." she whispered, looking up at him with a seductive gaze.

She straddled him, lowering herself onto his huge organ, feeling it stretch her open once more. The sensation was exquisite, a heady mix of pain and pleasure that made her toes curl. She began to ride him, her tits bouncing with every downward thrust, her eyes never leaving his.

"You're so fucking tight," Luke gasped, his eyes glazed with lust.

Sophia's walls clamped down around him as she moved, her breath hitching with every inch he filled her. "You're so big," she moaned, her voice a sweet symphony of pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Luke groaned, his hands on her hips, urging her to go faster.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, her voice a breathy whisper. "I want it all."

Her pussy was slick with desire, making it easier for him to slide in and out of her. She moved her hips in a slow, sensual rhythm, feeling every inch of him as he filled her completely. The sight of her riding him was almost too much for Luke to handle. He reached up to squeeze her breasts, pinching her nipples as she rode him. The sensation was electric, shooting straight to her clit, making her moan and gyrate faster.

The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin, her wetness coating his cock, and their mingled gasps of pleasure. The scent of sex grew stronger, fueling their desire even more. Luke's eyes never left hers, the connection between them burning with intensity.

Sophia leaned back, placing her hands on his chest for balance, her tits bouncing as she rode him harder. "Oh, yes, like that," she urged, her voice a needy whine.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Luke grunted, his eyes devouring her.

Sophia leaned back further, her pussy tightening around him as she felt his thumb brush against her clit. The sensation was too much, and she threw her head back, her moans growing louder as she reached for her own breasts, pinching her nipples in time with his thumb's movements.

"You're so fucking perfect," Luke murmured, his voice thick with need.

Sophia threw her head back, her blonde hair cascading down her back as she moved faster, her pussy taking him in deep. "Don't stop," she panted, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Never," he growled, his own orgasm building. He could feel her tightening around him, her muscles contracting in delicious anticipation. He picked up the pace, his cock slamming into her with every thrust.

Sophia's eyes rolled back, her mouth forming a perfect 'O' of pleasure. Her entire body was a symphony of sensation, and she knew she was close. So close. "I'm gonna cum," she whispered, her voice tight with need.

"Cum for me, baby," Luke urged, his thumb pressing harder on her clit. "Cum all over my cock."

Sophia's eyes snapped open, meeting his gaze. The pressure built within her, coiling tighter and tighter until she couldn't hold back anymore. With a scream that was equal parts pleasure and triumph, she came, her pussy clenching around his thick cock as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. Luke watched, his own arousal spiking at the sight of her climax. He felt his own release approaching, his balls tightening, his cock swelling even more inside her.

He grabbed her hips and rolled her onto her back, taking control of their lovemaking. His thrusts grew more powerful, more possessive, as he claimed her over and over again. The headboard slammed against the wall in time with their passion, the sound echoing through the cabin. Sophia's nails dug into his back, leaving red trails as she held on for dear life, her body writhing beneath him.

"You're mine," he growled, his eyes never leaving hers. "All fucking mine."

"Yes, Luke," she whispered, her voice shaking with pleasure. "I'm yours."

Their eyes held each other's as Luke's strokes grew more intense, his hips pistoning into her. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure crashing through her body, and she could feel another orgasm building. Her nails raked down his back, leaving red trails in their wake, as she urged him on.

"Fuck me, Luke," she begged, her voice a desperate whisper. "Make me scream your name."

He grinned, his teeth clenched with effort as he slammed into her, his balls slapping against her ass. The room was a whirlwind of sensations: the scent of their mingled sweat, the sound of their ragged breaths, the sight of their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

Sophia's eyes widened as she felt the pressure build, her walls clenching around him. "I'm gonna cum again," she gasped, her voice high-pitched and desperate.

"Come for me, baby," Luke grunted, his strokes growing more erratic. "Come all over me."

Sophia's pussy clamped down around him, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Luke couldn't hold back anymore. He drove into her one last time, burying himself to the hilt as he came, his hot seed spilling into her.  She felt his cock pump and jerk inside her, filling her with a warmth that spread through her body like wildfire. Her own orgasm crashed over her again, making her scream his name into the quiet cabin.

As they lay there, their bodies entwined and their hearts racing, Sophia couldn't help but feel a sense of triumph. This was what she'd been craving, what she'd been denied for so long. This raw, unbridled passion was her victory over her  fiancé's betrayal.

The three days were a blur, with Luke and Sophia barely leaving the cabin except to eat, drink and make some content for Instagram. The rest of the time they spent fucking like rabbits, their moans and gasps muffled by the walls of their cabin. They tried every position they could think of, pushing each other's boundaries and exploring every inch of their bodies. Each orgasm was a declaration of victory over her , each moment of shared pleasure a silent 'fuck you' to the man who had undervalued her.

When they said goodbye to each other, they knew that would be the last time they'd see each other in person. They knew that their time together had been special but fleeting. Sophia felt a twinge of sadness as she watched Luke walk to his car, his back muscles rippling as he walked away. But she couldn't dwell on it. She had her newfound confidence and the memories of their steamy encounters to keep her warm. As she boarded the plane back home, she couldn't help but feel like a new woman.

When she landed in Houston, she got a call from Cooper's best friend Dan. Rolling her eyes, she answered it.

"Hey, Coop's been trying to contact you." Dan's voice was thick with concern. "But you've blocked him on your phone."

Sophia felt a smirk form on her lips. "Tell him I'm busy," she replied, her voice dripping with satisfaction.

"Look, I know you're pissed at him, and you should be, but he's really worried about you. Worried about what you're doing." Dan insisted. "He says he has something important to tell you."

Sophia's smirk grew into a full-blown grin. "I'm sure he does," she said sweetly. "But I'm good."

Dan sighed heavily on the other end of the line. "Look, I know what happened between you two, but he's a mess. He's lost without you."

"Well, he shouldn't have fucked his assistant in our bed, Dan." she said coldly, her heart feeling a strange mix of anger and satisfaction.

"Yeah, I know. He's an idiot. But he says he loves you and he'll do anything to get you back."

Sophia's heart skipped a beat, but she held firm. "Tell him I'm doing just fine," she said, her voice a mix of sweetness and ice. "In fact, I had a great time on the cruise."

"What does that mean?" Dan's tone grew more urgent.

Sophia's grin widened. "It means he can stop worrying about me. I've moved on." She hung up, feeling a strange sense of satisfaction at the thought of Cooper's pain. She strutted through the airport, her confidence renewed, and posted a sultry selfie with the caption "Back to reality, but the memories of the sea breeze and passionate nights will keep me warm."

The likes and comments rolled in, but she didn't read them. She knew what people would say.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA