Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Gift For Kylie (Bebe Rexha and Tove Lo)  (Read 6768 times)

Blocboy VC

A Gift For Kylie (Bebe Rexha and Tove Lo)
« on: August 19, 2024, 12:42:07 PM »
Tove’s fingers moved up to the back of Bebe’s neck as she pulled her in closer to her lips. Tove caught Bebe’s bottom lip between her teeth as her jaw dropped, allowing Tove  a new Opportunity to take control.

This was all part of a sex tape that Tove Lo and Bebe Rexha were making for their friend with benefits, Kylie Minogue. Kylie had to leave for album promotion stuff, so couldn’t be there with them, even though she really, really, wanted to. So they figured they’d send her a little gift to remind her of what was waiting for her when she got back.

Bebe’s nails dragged up to Tove’s shoulder. Tove slightly winced, not expecting Bebe to scratch her. This took her current plan to kiss Bebe’s mouth off track. Especially when Bebe beat her to the punch, kissing Tove’s jawline before Tove could even get close to her lips. Bebe’s free hand roughly rubbed Tove between her legs through the fabric of her skinny jeans. Bebe slid her hand off Tove’s neck. She shoved Tove back onto the wall of the room, careful to make sure everything was caught on the camera.

"Is this hard enough for you?" Bebe said. The hand between Tove’s legs went right for the button and zipper of her jeans. Tove had to catch her breath when Bebe slammed her against the wall where she began to pull down her jeans. Tove, being used to situations like this with other sexual partners, let out a small laugh, knowing how her next words would fuel Bebe’s fire.

"Is that all you got?". She was wondering how far Bebe would take the whole dom thing she had going on. Tove would let her have her fun. She knew she could take control back at any time.

Bebe looked up from below Tove, where she’d managed to bring her jeans to her ankles. Tove was tempted to just mash Bebe’s face into her pussy, but that would ruin all the fun she was having with her. Not to mention how less fun it’d be for Kylie once the tape was sent to her.

Bebe grinded her teeth together before grabbing hold of each of Tove’s wrists. At the same time, she placed the back of Tove’s hands above her head, leaning in close to Tove’s face. Bebe’s breath hit Tove’s mouth and Tove licked her lips, tasting Bebe on them.

"You're my fucking bitch tonight."

Bebe grinded her hips into Tove’s, with only Tove’s panties and Bebe’s jeans separating the two of them now. Tove managed to get one of her hands free, showing how easy it was for her to take control back. Bebe made an attempt to try to grab it again, but Tove reached her neck before she could stop her fingers from wrapping around her windpipe.

"How are you so sure about that?" Tove  squeezed hard enough to make Bebe cough. Bebe let  go of Tove’s other hand. Tove released Bebe’s throat from her grip as she placed her hands on Bebe’s shoulders, shoving her back until she hit the side of the bed, falling onto her back. Tove kicked  off the shoes and socks she was still wearing, along with removing her pants completely. She then took off Bebe’s  jeans before giving the camera a quick wink.

"Who's the bitch now?" Tove said while Bebe was still catching her breath. Bebe, not wanting to be outdone, moved to attempt to close her legs, but Tove decided to sit up on her knees between Bebe’s thick thighs. It was a great place to be, if Tove was asked her opinion on it. Tove then gripped Bebe’s curvy waist with both hands. A mistake on her part, she realized, when Bebe took hold of Tove’s much slimmer arms, flipping both of them over. Tove almost couldn’t comprehend what was happening, until she felt a fair chunk of her hair being pulled. Bebe expertly laced the fingers of her free hand in one of Tove’s, while Tove herself  struggled to free her hair from Bebe’s surprisingly strong death grip.

"You are. Kylie, look how easy it was for me to break her. You should try it sometime."

Straddling Tove, Bebe moved her head down to Tove’s neck, continuing to pull on Tove’s hair, exposing Tove’s  neck right for the camera. Bebe’s teeth grazed along Tove’s jawline. A tongue flicked out to lick the length of Tove’s neck. Tove  bit her lip, desperately trying  to not let out any noise. She couldn’t let Bebe Rexha of all people actually dominate her.

"You want my fingers inside of you, yeah? You want me to fuck you? What a slut. I thought the whole sex addict thing was a character you play in your songs, but it seems pretty real to me." Bebe said. Tove  felt her face flush as she nibbled on her ear and bit down just enough to leave a small love bite. Tove twisted both of their hands to try and take control back, but Bebe simply pressed the back of Tove’s own hands into the sheets of the bed.

Bebe kissed Tove full on the mouth. She let go of Tove’s hair, quickly catching her wrist in her hand and pressing it into the mattress like she had with the other.

“I wish I had a camera person here. That way I could tell them to zoom in on you looking all helpless. Tove Lo, the sexy sex addict, at the mercy of a thick blonde chick, all caught on camera.”

Bebe’s hands made quick work of Tove’s shirt. Tove’s bra was soon followed and tossed behind the two of them. Bebe started to reach for Tove’s breasts, but she was stopped when Tove slipped her fingers underneath Bebe’s sweater. Tove flattened her palms out over Bebe’s stomach while she lifted the sweater over her head. Bebe then removed her bra, almost hitting the camera with it.

"Any last requests before I fuck you into oblivion?" Bebe’s hands finally landed on Tove’s breasts and had begun massaging, twisting and pulling them. Tove knew that Bebe loved her breasts quite a bit, so just let her indulge.

"Oh, fuck."

Bebe twisted a nipple between her thumb and finger, causing Tove to moan even louder.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. I don’t think Kylie did either, you mind repeating yourself?"

Tove Found Bebe’s face and placed her hands on either side of her cheeks, pulling her head in for another kiss. The kiss was rough as both women fought for control, Bebe’s hands still enjoying Tove’s breasts as her tongue invaded Bebe’s mouth. Bebe slid her hands up Tove’s arms, taking ahold of her wrists once more. She quickly moved Tove’s hands away from her face while she pressed them into the bed again. Tove moaned under Bebe, while Bebe broke the kiss.

"Let's make this clear, you're my bitch tonight. And if you put one foot out of line," Bebe  nipped at Tove’s bottom lip lightly. Her voice was like satin and Tove felt herself melting into her touch. "You're going to be a sore little slut the rest of the week. You’re playing on easy mode here, I don’t think Kylie would be this kind to you, even if you were taking the lead. She’d have you broken even quicker than this." She rocked her hips into Tove’s, Tove being able to feel Bebe’s pussy. So close, but somehow so far away at the same time. Tove let her arms go limp as Bebe grinned  menacingly. "Good girl."

Bebe moved back as her fingertips scraped down Tove’s sides, stopping at her hips. Bebe slid her hands beneath Tove’s ass, promptly lifting her hips. Tove’s back arched on instinct, although she quickly pieced together what exactly  Bebe wanted. Bebe pulled Tove’s panties down off her hips as Tove lifted her legs to get out of them completely, giving Bebe a nice view of her pussy. She made sure the camera got a nice view too. Tove planted her feet on either side of Bebe as she gripped the sheets. Bebe tossed Tove’s panties over her shoulder, bringing  her nose centimeters from Tove’s pussy.

"Tell me what you want." Bebe’s eyes stared Tove down from between her legs. It was like a contest of who would break first.

"I..." Tove froze up. She was never good at being submissive. She could dirty talk with the best of them, but not being in the lead was almost like a foreign concept to her. "I want to feel your tongue inside of me. I want you to lick my pussy until I can't stop coming." Tove spoke, although it was mixed with a lot of moans. She rolled her hips, trying to press into Bebe’s open mouth hovering right above her own pussy. Bebe decided to have a little fun, so she’d slightly move away whenever Tove  got too close.

"Fuck, Bebe! Please!" Tove moaned in frustration as Bebe teased her pussy with her soft tongue, making Tove twitch under her.

"You smell so fucking good." Bebe slipped her tongue between Tove’s legs and gathered up the cum that’d already accumulated there. Tove moaned as she bucked her hips into Bebe’s face as she continued to push her tongue between them and into Tove as far as she could. Tove felt Bebe writhing from deep inside her.

"Oh god, yes! More!"

Bebe’s hands gripped Tove’s hips as she lifted her closer to her mouth. Her tongue licked the length of Tove’s pussy and she pressed her face into the sheets, moaning Bebe’s name. Tove’s left hand tangled in Bebe’s hair as she pressed Bebe’s face further into her. Her tongue moved  around Tove’s clit, causing Tove  to bite down on the knuckle of her free hand to contain the chain of expletives that were about to leave her mouth in loud moans. She felt Bebe’s arms start to tremble from holding her up. Tove pulled Bebe’s hair away from her while she hummed against Tove’s skin, taking this time to slip two fingers into Tove’s pussy. Without breaking the thrusts of her hand, Bebe slid up Tove’s body and kissed her. Tove arched into Bebe’s touch, forcing her to cut the kiss short. Bebe’s thumb circled Tove’s clit as she reached her free hand up. Tove bit down on Bebe’s fingers when she slipped them into her mouth.

Bebe slowed her rough pace to a much more manageable pace. Tove could feel every move she was making, her lovely fingers sliding in and out of her until she stopped fucking her all together. Tove rolled her hips, trying to get Bebe’s fingers back inside. She wasn’t finished with them. When Tove opened her eyes, she saw  Bebe biting her lip above her, her eyes staring back at her, a sheen of sweat lightly covering her flawless skin.

"How bad do you want to come right now?" She asked, her voice smooth and staccato all at once. Her fingers left Tove’s mouth to let her answer." Tell me."

She bit and sucked at Tove’s neck, leaving marks that she know she’d find in the morning. She hoped Kylie liked them too. Marking was more Kylie’s thing, although Bebe and Tove didn’t mind it.

"So, so bad." Tove moaned. Bebe slowly slid her fingers back into Tove’s pussy, burying herself deeper inside of her than the last time. She took  Tove’s right breast in the palm of her hand and squeezed it. Her tongue licked along Tove’s  jawline until she reached her chin, where she brushed her lips with Tove’s.

"Slut, let Kylie know how much you love getting your pussy pounded. I want to hear you scream my name 'till your throat burns. Wherever Kylie is, I want her to hear you too." Bebe  said as she resumed the fast-paced thrusting of her fingers. A moan slipped out of Tove as Bebe’s head disappears between Tove’s  legs once again. Her warm tongue flicked, licked and sucked, Tove’s hips rising off of the bed as Bebe curled her fingers, buried inside of Tove to the knuckles.

After a shout of her name that almost made the camera topple over, Tove finally came all over Bebe’s fingers. After Tove’s climax, Bebe slipped her fingers out of Tove before licking them clean, giving the camera a wink. When Tove finally came down, her body spent, Bebe didn’t waste time in cleaning off every last hint of her cum. A hand still on one of Tove’s breasts, Bebe licked her lips and kissed Tove’s sensitive clit, a grin spreading across her face.

"Insatiable, you are." Bebe whispered. Tove sat up and took  her face in her hands, kissing her and tasting herself on Bebe’s  swollen lips. Tove  reached between the two of them and cupped Bebe’s  pussy in her  hand.

"You're so wet." Tove  managed to say between kisses. She still had her panties on and she was  absolutely soaked. The sweet scent of her pussy made Tove’s head spin.

"Touch me, Tove." Bebe  demanded while she placed the palm of her hand on Tove’s ass, pulling her closer to her. Tove slid Bebe’s panties down her thighs and wasted no time in rubbing her clit. Bebe’s right hand wrapped around Tove’s wrist between her legs as she placed her fingers over Tove’s, lining them up perfectly. Bebe lead  Tove’s fingertips where she needed them most, showing her  how fast and how hard to go. Soon Bebe’s breath got quicker,  against Tove’s neck, her head resting on Tove’s shoulder. After a minute or two, Bebe grasped one of Tove’s hips and dug her nails into Tove’s  skin.

"Th-three fingers." Bebe commands. Tove does as Bebe told her, slipping three of her fingers into Bebe. Tove curled her fingers as Bebe’s body shook against her. Bebe muffled her moans in Tove’s shoulder, biting down and no doubt bruising the skin there. Bebe’s knees grew weak as she fell into Tove. Bebe’s lips were once again on Tove’s before she could pull Tove’s fingers out of her. The two women fell back onto the bed as Tove laid on her back, Bebe settling her body next to Tove after turning off the camera. Breasts, hips, and lips perfectly aligned with one another. They hope Kylie liked this little gift. Now, it was time for rest. And maybe a shower later.

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: A Gift For Kylie (Bebe Rexha and Tove Lo)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2024, 01:09:01 PM »
Awesome story! Bebe has a fine booty!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

Re: A Gift For Kylie (Bebe Rexha and Tove Lo)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2024, 01:14:59 PM »
Like most things I've written, it came to me while I was half asleep lol. I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to play with peple's expectations with the title lol. You'd think this would be a Kylie Minogue story, but nope, she's just mentioned, although is the reason the story happens.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA