Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Shake That (Jennifer Lopez, Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 26697 times)

Cadeauxxx

Shake That (Jennifer Lopez, Sydney Sweeney)
« on: August 27, 2024, 02:35:52 AM »
Shake That
Starring: Jennifer Lopez, Sydney Sweeney

Themes: FF/Lesbian, Booty Worship

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

If you would like to get your own custom story, check me out on Patreon.

Long Island, New York

Tap. Tap. Tap. Sounds were heard from the light touch of a foot hitting the wooden floor tiles below. The outside sunlight poured in from all windows. The shapes of trees made shadows across the furniture of couches and tables. No one else was in the living room to disturb one woman as she sat bent over a table, rubbing her bare stomach against the glossy surface. In her hands, she clutched a phone. The screen flashed in a dim light as she tapped her right hand index finger across the screen. Licking her lips, she hummed in a low voice, almost matching the beats of an old song currently stuck in her head. Her foot remained tapping, trying to match the booming bass by memory. It was a rhythm she had heard hundreds of times, to the point that muscle memory had an effect when she was in the mood to hear it again. Licking her lips, she swiped her fingernails across the flat surface of her phone, scrolling through social media.

Jennifer Lopez smiled to herself as she studied the screen. Her life had been a rollercoaster ride this year, complete with several highs and lows. There were accomplishments to be proud of with the release of a new album and multiple movies. Turning fifty-five years old didn't matter to Jennifer, as she remained busy. Mother Time didn't come up on her clock, as she was putting the question to the test with how active she remained with making projects. In her personal life, she endured severe disappointment and heartbreak. It was another relationship down the drain. One that she thought would be the true 'happily ever after' tale after twenty years of being apart from Ben. The signs were there from the beginning, but she didn't want to listen to her instincts. When someone loves another person, they tend to make unsound decisions.

She saw herself as a hopeless romantic. It didn't matter that the marriage was doomed from the start, Jennifer believed in her heart that she could make it work. Her friends tried to warn her, with one going as far as telling her that it would be over before it began. After the divorce, she retreated back to New York. The city had a special place in Jennifer's heart as the place she came from. She had a hidden mansion in the Hamptons, tucked away from the watchful media eye of paparazzi photographers. They still found her every now and then. The most recent run-in with their cameras came last week when they captured images of Jennifer riding a bicycle with one of her friends. Her name was fresh in the news headlines following the end of Bennifer 2.0. Whatever the press and random strangers had to say about Jennifer's life, she could care less.

In the Hamptons, she was enjoying herself for the first time in a long while. The house she bought with Ben was currently up for sale, leaving her to journey around the other luxury homes she bought over the years. She considered spending the summer in Miami, but her heart was telling her to go home. The news of J-Lo returning to the New York celebrity scene was fresh out of the press last month. She had an apartment in Manhattan, where she spent much of her time in the city. The trips she made to Long Island were to get away from the fast paced lifestyle that followed everyone in New York. Sometimes, there was a need for quiet days where she had all the time in the world to herself to relax. This was one of those days, as she found herself lounging in the living room of her mansion throughout the afternoon. Breakfast leftovers were sitting cold on the kitchen table. Only her bodyguards were present in the house, leaving her all alone.

The sunlight gleamed across her back, tracing light over her tanned skin. It stopped at the crack of her legendary ass. A black thong was tucked in the middle with a high rise, hugging her hips. When Jennifer switched to the camera on her phone, she had a perfect view of her plump, round cheeks from behind. That was more than enough to make her smile. Her long brunette hair was curled up in a high ponytail, revealing her ears with dangling gold hoops. Her muscular, finely toned stomach was exposed before she moved to the table. Only a white crop top covered her breasts. Since there was no one else in the house to stop her, Jennifer took it easy in a thong and shirt. She raised her left leg, curling her toes. The scent of fresh nail polish was strong from the black paint she applied to them earlier. If she decided to go out later today, she could easily slip on some better clothes for the public. But for now, Jennifer was comfortable enough inside.

In a group chat, Jennifer typed a few text messages between her girlfriends Kimberly and Rita. They were old friends whom she knew from her old days in the Bronx. Anytime she was in New York, she hit up the girls to see how they were doing. In their private discussions, they wrote messages about local events. Bruno Mars had a show coming up, and Jennifer considered going. It was official that she was single, but Jennifer wasn't looking yet. She was planning a rebound, but now was not the time. When it came to men, Jennifer had a type. Men younger than thirty were useless to her. She was confident that eventually the right guy would strike her eye and make her repeat all the steps of a romantic whirlwind. For now, her mind was centered on enjoying other things in life. If she needed to quell any horny tensions, Jennifer had a set of new toys in her bedroom. They got the job done for the most part to prevent her from wanting the touch of a new man.

After typing a few messages to Rita in the chat, Jennifer swiped her fingers across the screen. She looked away from her phone for a moment to rest her eyes. When she glanced at her phone again, she made the choice to surf the internet with her Instagram app. Her eyes were met with several photos from close mutuals. As she scrolled down, Jennifer saw a post shared by a friend of an up and coming actress. Her lower lip fell as her eyebrows rose at the sight of Sydney Sweeney's fine ass tucked in a black swimsuit. Jennifer knew of this girl since it was hard not to see her name splashed all over gossip sites, and the focus on her boobs. They met a few years ago at the MTV Movie Awards but had not bumped into each other since. Who would've guessed that she was hiding such a thick booty all this time? Licking her lips, Jennifer liked the post. She felt daring enough to open a direct message and typed up a three word question.

1 HOUR LATER

"Oh my god! You're not gonna believe this!"

Sydney called out to her friend across the room. She laughed while holding her phone in her right hand. After a day on the water, she had been resting in her Bay Shore hotel. A group of close friends accompanied her on this trip. They already had their day out on Fire Island, then another afternoon on the water with jet skis and a boat. Sydney shared her hotel room with Brianna, one of her closest girlfriends. As she smiled, holding the phone, Brianna fed a Skittle into her mouth. She was sitting on the bed listening to music from the stereo when Sydney jumped up in excitement.

"So what happened? You're all excited, so I guess this must be something good."

"You won't believe who just slid into my DMs."

Brianna blinked her green eyes. Sydney was standing in front of her in a white T-shirt that ran down to her thighs, hiding the fact she was only wearing a pair of white panties underneath. Brianna's hair was blonde, almost a match to Sydney's, with dark roots at the top. Casual wear was the choice for her today as well. A pair of denim shorts and a blue shirt. She popped a few more Skittles in her mouth, crunching on them while expecting Sydney to blurt out the name. The bombshell actress just stood there, smirking pridefully.

"You want to guess who, Bri?"

"No, just tell me."

"J-Lo! She was checking out my ass!"

Sydney watched Brianna's lower lip fall as she gasped.

"No way!"

Shoving the phone in her face, Sydney jumped again.

"Look! She asked if I could twerk!"

Brianna snatched the phone from her hand to read the text herself. Her shocked look became one of pure comedy as she burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! That's so random! Of all the people out there, J-Lo asks you that!"

The girls laughed together for a moment. Sydney grabbed her phone after Brianna dropped it on the bed.

"What are you going to reply with? I've never seen you twerk, so will you be honest with her?"

Sydney grinned, flashing her teeth as she raised an eyebrow. She remembered meeting Jennifer at an award show. They only met briefly, but Sydney had the honor of presenting her with a trophy on stage that night. The excitement she felt was overwhelming that night to be in Jennifer's presence. Now she was unsure how to feel with the queen of booty complimenting her pictures. Thirst traps posted on social media to make a buzz caught the attention of a legend. Sydney took a deep breath as she thought about the response she was going to type.

"What are you telling her?"

Brianna spoke again as she saw Sydney's thumbs pressing against the phone screen.

"I'm asking her if she could show me how to twerk."

She giggled, pressing the send button. Brianna started laughing after a few seconds.

"Oh, no, you didn't!"

"Oh, yes I did! Just imagine if J-Lo wants to teach me how to twerk. Who else can say they were that lucky?"

Sydney placed one hand on her hip, smirking at her friend. She stuck her tongue out, teasing Brianna in a playful manner. The other girl just rolled her eyes. They bickered with each other like this throughout the days. It was their way of teasing each other mischievously. As Sydney wandered to the bathroom, she looked at her phone screen again. Her eyes widened when she saw Jennifer had replied within minutes.

'Where are you? If you're in the NYC area, give me a call.'

Was she serious? Sydney still couldn't believe this. It seemed surreal that she had Jennifer Lopez flirting with her through texts, or at least that was how she took it. She quickly typed another message, saying yes. Exhaling a deep breath to calm her nerves, she set the phone on the counter near the sink and shut the door. Sydney looked at her reflection in the mirror, checking her hair. Before she had the chance to fix anything, she saw the phone screen glowing from another fast reply. She wasn't expecting it to come within seconds. This time, Jennifer typed a phone number, insisting Sydney call her soon. She didn't write anything else, leaving the actress to wonder just when Jennifer wanted to speak to her.

"Hey Syd!"

Brianna called out from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah!?"

"Jason wants to go hit the pizza parlor down the street. What do you want us to bring back?"

Across their hotel door was another room with their other friends checked in. Jason was one of her friends from Hollywood who traveled with her. Sydney saw no time to think about him now as she quickly considered a lie to let herself off the hook.

"Ummmm, nothing really. I just got a text from my mom. She's in town and wants to see me about something. She said it's important, so I've gotta run."

"Oh... I hope it's nothing bad."

Sydney was relieved that Brianna bought into the lie so easily. The first thought on her mind was her mother calling. That would probably flatter Jennifer if she told her. When she heard the door shut outside, Sydney figured Brianna had left with their friends. This gave her a good window of time to dial in the number to call Jennifer. She raised the phone to her ear after pressing call. It rang a few times, then she heard a voice on the other end.

"Hello..."

"Hey, is this J-Lo I'm talking to?"

"It sure is. Sydney, is that you?"

The voice was certainly hers. Sydney exhaled a deep breath, trying to keep her composure and avoid her excitement from overwhelming her.

"Yeah, it's me!"

"How are you doing today, girl?"

"I was doing okay, but now I'm feeling great! I can't believe you saw my post and liked it. You just made my day!"

"Mmmmm, I sure did. You've got some thick booty, girl. You need someone to show you how to make it clap."

The choice of words combined with Jennifer's Bronx accent made Sydney blush. Jennifer continued.

"Where are you in New York? I'm at my house in the Hamptons. Are you an hour away, two hours or what?"

"I'm in the Hamptons too! I'm staying at a hotel."

Sydney was quick to reply, and hear Jennifer gasp on the phone.

"Oh, that's just great. What a coincidence!"

After a laugh, Jennifer spoke again.

"If you're free, I can send someone to pick you up and bring you back to my place. No paparazzi or any of that. Just you and me. I'm home alone, not counting my bodyguards. If you don't like having them around, I can make them go outside."

"Is Ben there with you?"

"You mean my new ex-husband? No. I'm all alone and want to show you how to twerk. So what do you say, Sydney? Do you want to learn how to make that booty pop or what?"

"Yes! Give me a few minutes, and I'll text you my location to pick me up. I just need to throw on some clothes."

After the phone call ended, Jennifer smirked. She studied her expression in the mirror she stood in front of. 'That girl won't need any clothes by the time she's in this room', she said to herself. Turning in the mirror, Jennifer stood to see her right side reflecting. She just needed to see her booty one last time before making preparations for this day. The phone vibrated in her hand from a text message, undoubtedly from Sydney sending her address. Licking her lips, Jennifer moved away from the mirror in her bedroom. She would have to throw on some clothes, and she already knew just what she wanted to wear that would show off her ass. On her makeup table sat the kinky tools she would be introducing to Sydney later in the evening.

3 HOURS LATER

Sneaking away from her friends was easy for Sydney. She put on a pair of black shorts and changed her shirt for a white tank top that revealed plenty of cleavage to the wandering eye. It seemed ideal for her to show off her stomach as a way of paying respects to some of Jennifer's iconic abs. There were few women out there who inspired Sydney's sense of fashion like her. She fixed her hair, making sure it was split down the side, and then applied pink lipstick to her lips. All of this was so funny to her. Sydney couldn't help but wonder what Brianna's reaction would be to all of this. She was teased a few times in the past, wondering if she had a crush on Ben Affleck when they talked about Jennifer's music. It was an incident that occurred several months earlier in the year. She remembered it when she climbed into the backseat of the white Bentley car Jennifer sent for her.

The promise of no unwanted photographers following her car didn't prevent Jennifer from making a flashy scene for the pickup. What followed was a short and quiet ride to the mansion. The driver didn't speak, leaving her silence to enjoy the scenery passing by in the windows from the back seat. All of it was forgotten by the time she was led into the large home. Jennifer was there to greet Sydney, standing tall in a pair of gold high heels that revealed her toes. Her strong, muscular legs were on display, with a black leather skirt covering her thighs. It was tight enough to reveal her curvy hips and thick ass from behind. A button up white shirt was tucked in the skirt with the first few buttons undone, revealing a hint of cleavage. Her hair was fixed in a high ponytail, revealing the same gold hoops from her lobes that she wore earlier.

Sydney was quick to compliment the earrings, making Jennifer smile. The only thing she brought with her was her phone. It slipped into one of the pockets of her shorts easily. Jennifer invited her to the kitchen where she brewed fresh tea. The first hour of their meeting was spent with conversations regarding life and their careers. Sydney wanted to know all the juicy details about the breakup with Ben but didn't ask right away. She knew it had to be a touchy subject with emotional baggage weighing her down. Jennifer was curious about her own personal life. The first thing she asked was if she had a boyfriend. Sydney nodded, proudly informing her that she had a fiancé. Jennifer laughed, insisting that by the time she met up with him again, she would know how to use her booty to get him worked up.

Sydney noticed Jennifer's eyes glancing over her breasts a few times between their talks. The distractions were mutual since Jennifer chose the leather skirt purposely so the girl could see the thickness of her plump ass. One of Sydney's friends texted her phone. Jennifer watched her pull the phone out and type something with her thumbs. That led to a discussion where she was able to tease Sydney about her boyfriend. It wasn't him reaching out. Brianna wanted to know if she would be back anytime soon. Sydney made up another lie regarding her mother. It was something else for her to laugh about with Jennifer. Instead of enjoying pizza with her friends, Sydney was treated to a fine dinner, courtesy of Jennifer's own cooking. Wine or champagne was offered to go with the meal. Sydney chose the latter for the sole reason of doing a toast to her new friend.

It was funny that she had lied to Brianna about her mother while Jennifer was giving the hospitality of one. Sydney was well aware of the fact she was old enough to be this woman's daughter. Something about that turned her on. After dinner, their discussions shifted into a more personal direction that wasn't centered around their public image. The subject of booty finally emerged when Jennifer crossed her fingers together with her elbows propped against the table. She stared into Sydney's eyes and dropped her lower lip, giving that famous open mouth pose she always did in photos. Sydney glanced away, feeling the heat of Jennifer's lust from her eyes alone. She didn't have to say anything flirty since her glares sent the message. Jennifer got up from her chair. Their dining glasses were empty, with half a bottle of champagne to go, but she was done drinking. She took Sydney's hand, pulling her up.

"Are you ready to go upstairs and get a master class on twerking?"

Sydney stood up, flashing her teeth in a wide smile as she held Jennifer's hand.

"Yes! I'm ready!"

Jennifer let go of her hand and stepped in front of her.

"Come on, follow me."

She knew Sydney's eyes would be locked on the sight of her ass in the skin-tight skirt. Jennifer chose this outfit for that reason alone. It wasn't ideal for dancing, but what she was wearing underneath would make a difference. As they reached the stairs, Jennifer glanced across her right shoulder to see Sydney's eyes glaring down at her ass. She grinned, flashing her teeth in a similar way that the girl did earlier. Sydney looked away to see the picture frames on the white walls. She instantly noticed the glaring omission of Ben in any of the photos that looked to contain Jennifer's family. At the top of the stairs, Jennifer's heels echoed loudly from the stomps. She led Sydney down the hall and to a doorway that was already open, leading into a massive bedroom.

"Here we are. Shut the door behind you."

Jennifer turned, placing her hands on her hips with a smile. She wanted to see Sydney's reaction to her master bedroom. Sydney stepped through the door, grabbing the gold knob and closing it behind her. She observed the room, quickly seeing that the windows were uncovered to allow rays of light in. The squared rectangular pattern reflected across the floor and bed. Outside, the sun was beginning to set with the sky fading to a red hue. The floor was covered with red carpet. Jennifer's bed was made up with fancy dark wooden posts that matched her nightstand. Across the room, there were double doors leading to a closet. Sydney saw the makeup stand and another table filled with various items. She could see the bottles of perfume and hair spray among something shiny that was slightly obscured from the distance.

"Do you like my room?"

"Yes, it's much bigger than mine."

Smirking, Jennifer nodded.

"As big as my booty, that's how I like to live."

Sydney laughed at her joke, but Jennifer kept the serious tone.

"Let's strip. I want to see what I'm gonna be working with today."

"I guess that means me first."

"Yeah. If you want to see my booty, you have to show me yours first."

"And what about my tits?"

Sydney batted her eyelashes, smirking innocently, while Jennifer nodded.

"Of course I want to see them too."

The amount of attention her busty chest received was never enough for Sydney. She pulled off her tank top first, revealing the black bra containing her big tits. With a smirk, she walked closer to Jennifer while pressing her hands over her bra to make her breasts squish together.

"I can't help it that I've been blessed with such big... beautiful... tits."

Jennifer's leering eyes shifted from her face down to her tits. A predictable move that made Sydney feel proud. She pulled off the bra, freeing her breasts. They bounced around, swaying from the movement of her body. Biting her lower lip, Sydney turned around and dropped her black shorts. She didn't have to worry about her shoes or socks since she took those off hours ago when entering Jennifer's home. Her panties were still on for the time being, but Jennifer could see the thickness of her ass cheeks.

"How about my ass?"

Sydney expected a compliment to her question.

"Take off your panties and let me get a better look."

Biting her lower lip, she purred while pushing her underwear down. Jennifer exhaled a deep breath as she studied the fine shape of Sydney's buttocks. It was round and looked to be soft and firm. An ass like that was made for twerking, she thought to herself. Only one word was needed to describe the sight.

"Impressive."

As Sydney stepped out of her panties and shorts, Jennifer moved in front of her. She watched the girl's eyes shift to her own booty, right in time for a grand reveal. Jennifer gripped the sides of her skirt and slowly peeled it down, giving a peek of her tanned skin. Her massive ass plopped out of the skirt as she bent forward and pushed it down her knees. Sydney gasped at witnessing the legendary ass of Jennifer Lopez.

"Oh my god..."

Such a reaction was one Jennifer was used to, yet it never prevented her from smirking. She pushed her skirt down to her ankles and stepped out of it, tracing her fingertips over her legs until they rose to her booty cheeks.

"Now that's most impressive."

Sydney knew the right words to say. Jennifer unbuttoned her shirt and snatched it off her body with her right hand. She swung her arm around like a stripper in a routine before tossing the piece of clothing to the floor. As she turned around to reveal her topless body to Sydney, their eyes locked. Jennifer parted her lips, showing her gritted teeth as she hooked her thumbs into her thong and tugged it down. Her shaved cunt was soaking wet, glimmering in the light. Sydney felt herself becoming more turned on as she looked at the wet folds. Jennifer saw this and stepped closer, pressing her breasts against Sydney's own. Their nipples rubbed together. The heels Jennifer wore gave her a height advantage over Sydney. This was a test to see if she was intimidated by her dominating allure. Sydney moved her hands to her tits and shoved them against Jennifer's chest.

"You like my boobs?"

Asking a question like that was brave. Jennifer could see she was not overwhelmed by the pressure at hand. She nodded in response to Sydney.

"Go ahead and touch them. They're yours today."

As Sydney let go of her tits, Jennifer grabbed them and squeezed hard. It was enough to get her to gasp and close her eyes. She could still feel Jennifer's brown hues glaring at her as she saw the back of her eyelids.

"I will enjoy playing with these big tits, but we both know you didn't come here for that. You're here to learn how to make that ass clap."

Letting go of her tits, Jennifer placed her right on Sydney's left shoulder. As she opened her eyes, it was time for the first order.

"Get down on your knees. I want to see how skilled you are with your tongue."

The tone of her voice changed to one more demanding. Jennifer was firmly in control, precisely how she liked it when engaged in acts with another woman. Sydney's knees hit the floor. She licked her lips while looking at Jennifer's wet entrance.

"If you want to learn from me, you have to show me how bad you want it. Start licking."

Her voice was commanding enough without the specific words. Sydney used her right hand to spread Jennifer's wet folds before embedding her lips onto them. A soft moan was heard from her singing voice when she felt Sydney's tongue slipping inside. Jennifer closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She slid her hands across her curvy sides, tracing them up to her breasts. Sydney gazed up at her, just in time to see Jennifer opening her eyes and looking down at her. Jennifer's throat muscles clenched before she let out an audible cry of pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, that's it..."

Soft praise made Sydney slither her tongue deeper. She wiggled it inside Jennifer, listening to a faint gasp and moan.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

Another moan brought out the soaring vocals of Jennifer's singing voice. She squeezed her breasts and slid her nipples between her fingers. As Sydney's tongue wiggled inside her, she pinched herself, trying to match the page. Sydney could feel the burning sensations between her own thighs as her pussy was currently neglected. Instead of fingering herself, she concentrated on pleasing Jennifer. Her tongue wasn't the only thing she could work with. Sydney moved her right hand upward, finding Jennifer's clit. She pinched it between her fingers, making Jennifer moan again. Her voice had become louder.

"You really know how to lick it well. Don't stop. I want you to taste more of me."

Jennifer seemingly dropped her guard. The stern manner in her voice faded into a more soft, sensual tone. Sydney rubbed Jennifer's clit as she continued to work her tongue inside her. Jennifer bit her lower lip, purring loudly as she let go of her breasts and watched the girl work. She gazed down into Sydney's blue eyes and smiled softly. If she was this talented at eating pussy, Jennifer began wondering just how enthusiastic she would be to slither her tongue into her dark little hole. She was already picturing the event of Sydney worshiping her magnificent booty. That would come later. Right now she needed to cum, and Sydney was proving herself worthy of having the oral skills to push Jennifer to that sweet release.

"Keep going. Don't stop until I say so."

Her words were a reminder that Jennifer wasn't letting up. She was still in control and had no desire of switching places with Sydney. Lowering her right hand, she ran her fingers through Sydney's silky, golden hair. Jennifer moaned as she felt the tongue moving inside her. Her eyes widened as she barred her teeth. Sydney was eager to taste this woman's juices. She thought to herself how lucky she was to be in this place. Never did she consider the possibility when she first woke up that later in the day she would be eating out this goddess. Darting her tongue back and forth, she aggressively shook it inside of Jennifer. Jennifer reacted by sinking her fingernails into Sydney's hair. It made her remember to use her fingers on Jennifer's clit while her tongue moved faster.

"Oh! OHHHHHHH!! YES!!"

Seconds away from the moment, Jennifer's loud voice echoed in the room as her legs trembled. Sydney closed her eyes as she felt the gush of warm, sticky juices shooting to the back of her throat. She succeeded in pushing Jennifer over the edge and was rewarded with the taste of her cum. Jennifer tugged Sydney's hair, pulling her tongue out of her cunt. Sydney blinked her eyes, gazing up at Jennifer as she opened her mouth to show her some of the juices in her mouth.

"Swallow it."

A spoken command Sydney had no plan to disobey. She closed her mouth and swallowed it, letting Jennifer watch her throat muscles move. Jennifer let go of Sydney's hair and watched her grin.

"Mmmmm, you tasted good. So, how was it? Good enough for you to teach me how to twerk?"

With a smile, Jennifer nodded.

"Yes, get up so I can put you to work."

Sydney giggled as she climbed up from the floor.

"Oh, ever so demanding."

That remark made Jennifer clear her throat as a short reminder who was the boss. She turned and stepped away from Sydney, letting the girl see her thick ass cheeks rub together with each step she made. Across the room at her makeup table, Jennifer had a toy cleaned and prepared just for Sydney. Of all the dildos she owned, there was one specific plastic cock she wanted to say was inside of Hollywood's new It Girl. A big black cock with a gold line on the underside. It measured nine inches in length, the perfect test for anal. Jennifer twisted her right hand fingers around it and moved away from the table. Sydney noticed the device in her hand, but before she could say anything, Jennifer began speaking.

"Sit down on the bed. I'm going to show you how to do it."

As Sydney moved to the edge of the bed, Jennifer stepped in front of her and turned around. Sydney dropped her lower lip as she examined the supreme beauty of Jennifer's ass. Seeing it in photos or on TV was one thing. It looked even bigger when it was near your face. The cheeks rubbed together, slightly shaking as Jennifer leaned forward. Clearing her throat, she spoke.

"Put one of your hands on your hips..."

Her right hand went to her hip.

"Then you start bouncing your knees back. Alternate back and forth like this..."

Jennifer's thick booty cheeks began clapping together. They smacked in a steady rhythm as she rolled her hips. Sydney blinked her eyes together as she watched one of the most famous asses in the world twerk.

"And if you're doing it right, your hips will be doing the same thing."

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sounds made from Jennifer's buttocks were heard loud and clearly. She stopped twerking and bent enough to split her ass cheeks. Jennifer just wanted to give Sydney a better view before it was her turn to learn.

"Are you ready to give it a shot?"

"Yeah..."

"Then let's go!"

Sydney jumped off the bed and joined Jennifer from her left side. Her eyes glanced down before she copied the same pose Jennifer was in, bending forward and placing one hand on her hip. Jennifer observed, watching her like a guiding mentor. She stepped back and then sat down on the bed so she could watch her loyal apprentice.

"Remember what I said. Start bouncing your knees back."

Following her instructions, Sydney closed her eyes and did so. Her ass cheeks were rubbing together, but it wasn't shaking yet.

"Alternate your knees, just like I said. Left, right, go back and forth."

Jennifer licked her lips as she watched. After a few tries, Sydney managed to find a rhythm, and her cheeks were now clapping together.

"There you go! That's how you do it! Shake it!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Jennifer smiled as she began silently counting the number of times Sydney's ass cheeks hit together. She heard a faint moan from her as Sydney leaned forward even more. The crack in her booty split, making it easier for her plump cheeks to smack together. Jennifer bit her lower lip as she wondered to herself if now was the time to begin playing with her ass.

"Am I doing this right?"

"Yeah! You're twerking. It's too bad you can't see it. You've got a fine ass that twerks real good."

The compliments made Sydney work harder. She continued to roll her hips, twerking faster now. Jennifer sat back on the bed, watching as she tightened her grip on the dildo.

"Mmmmmm, look at that ass going to work! So thick... so juicy..."

Twirling her fingers over the dildo, Jennifer felt it was time to use it. She waited for Sydney to quit shaking her rump without telling her to do so. Sydney repeated the same move Jennifer made by leaning far enough to make her cheeks split at the crack.

"What are you thinking about right now, Sydney?"

"Ummmm, if I'm being honest, I'm thinking about you, J-Booty."

A nickname to make her laugh. Except it failed. Jennifer preferred her real nickname over that.

"J-Booty, huh? That's kinda cute. I thought you'd be thinking about your boyfriend instead of my ass."

"What about him?"

"Has he ever fucked your ass?"

That question made Sydney halt her movements. She glanced across her right shoulder with her hair hanging down. The expression on Jennifer's face was more than enough to tell her that the question was a hint at her own desires.

"No. I've never taken it up the butt before."

"Oh, really? It's pretty funny that you call me J-Booty and haven't done that yet. For a girl with an ass like that, I figured you would've been pounded once or twice before."

Jennifer made Sydney blush with her dirty words. Her heels hit the floor as she got up and walked back around Sydney to face her. It was time to show her the dildo she selected just for her. Jennifer held it to her face, allowing Sydney to see the hard textures in the plastic.

"That's pretty big."

"Yes, but your ass is big enough to take it. Come on, girl. Don't you want to grind on his lap and tease him to the point he wants to fuck your ass?"

Sydney's face lit up in joy. She smiled wide before laughing.

"I never thought about doing that."

Jennifer smirked.

"You know what's even better? You can brag to all your friends that I, me, J-Lo taught you how to twerk and use your booty. Some won't believe you, but the ones that do will be sooooo jealous."

Biting her lower lip, Sydney quickly turned around and leaned over the bed. When she gazed forward, she was blinded by the sunlight outside the windows. Closing her eyes for a moment, she opened them to look down at the white blankets when she felt Jennifer's warm hand gripping her left ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh, I love it when you do that. Squeeze my ass."

Spank! Jennifer slapped her ass.

"I'd rather give you a nice spanking than spend all my time fondling your ass."

Her hand struck across Sydney's bum again, then a third time. Sydney moaned, feeling her tits shaking underneath her. A fourth swat of Jennifer's hand was felt hard enough to make her palm sting in pain. Sydney licked her lips and raised her head, shutting her eyes again when she felt the cold toy pushing up the crack of her booty.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

Swallowing her breath, Sydney added to her reply.

"Go ahead and shove it up my ass."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow, impressed at the enthusiasm she was showing. She pushed the dildo up the crack, feeling around until she found Sydney's dark little hole.

"Here it goes. First time is always the hardest. Believe me, I've been doing anal for many, many years."

Sydney's eyes opened widely as she felt the toy sliding into her tight hole. She gritted her teeth and squealed a soft cry. Feelings of pleasure and pain mixed in. Jennifer went easy, only pushing half an inch into her booty.

"Just breathe. You'll be fine."

"Oh my god! I've never felt anything like this... It's just..."

At a complete loss for words, Sydney could not think of what to say to describe this sensational feeling. She felt Jennifer's fingers resting on her right ass cheek, nails raking lightly across the smooth skin.

"Just relax and breathe... I'm gonna do this nice and slow."

Jennifer whispered to ease Sydney's nerves as she gripped the opposite end of the dildo. As she heard Sydney exhale her breath, Jennifer slid more of the dildo into her ass.

"Oh my god. I can feel it!"

Sydney swallowed her breath and clutched the silky sheets, almost panicking. Jennifer sensed this and spanked the left side of her ass.

"What did I tell you?"

Speaking in a stern, low tone, Jennifer gripped her left ass cheek hard.

"If you overreact, it's going to hurt. Just relax and breathe... Breathe slow and remain calm."

Sydney exhaled another deep breath, this time listening to Jennifer. With her eyes closed, she felt one of Jennifer's hands roaming up her stomach and finding her left tit. Jennifer squeezed her breast while using her other hand to begin pumping the dildo into Sydney's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes..."

With a subtle moan, Sydney bit her lower lip. She turned as she felt Jennifer's wandering hand squeeze her breast harder. The dildo pushed deeper, almost to the point of filling her ass completely. Jennifer began to withdraw a few inches before thrusting it back in. She let Sydney take in the feeling of having her ass stuffed with the fake cock. With her right arm, she wrapped a grip around Sydney to pull her up. Jennifer moved her lips to the left side of her neck, blowing hot breath across her skin.

"You like that?"

She whispered into Sydney's ear.

"Ohhhhhh, yes. I've never... felt anything like this before."

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

"Think about your boyfriend. You know, he's probably sat and thought about doing this to your ass many times."

Gripping the dildo tighter, Jennifer twisted it as she continued to thrust slowly.

"Imagine what he thinks of that picture I saw today. He probably had to jack himself off thinking about bending you over and pounding you in the ass."

As Sydney moaned, Jennifer moved away from her neck. She pushed the entire dildo up Sydney's ass, then retracted it and did another hard thrust.

"This feels so good!!"

"You think so!?"

"Yeah! I know what I'm asking my man to do with me when we're back together."

"We're not done yet, Sydney. It's time to go to work! Twerk on it!"

Standing forward, Jennifer planted her hands on her hips as she watched Sydney bend her knees and begin rolling her hips. She squealed and moaned at first. Jennifer knew this would be a difficult test for her, but she had faith in Sydney's ability to make those cheeks clap again.

"Shake that!"

Another smack of the hand on the right cheek sent the message. Sydney bit her lower lip, purring loudly as she rolled her hips and made her plump ass cheeks clap together. The end of the dildo stuck out in clear sight to Jennifer's eyes. Jennifer raised her hands and began smacking her palms together, clapping to herself each time Sydney's cheeks hit together.

"See? You don't need me to teach you anymore. You can twerk just fine. You'll have to surprise your boyfriend with what you've learned."

Sydney stopped and let out a loud moan. Jennifer grabbed the end of the dildo and slowly pulled it out of her ass. She considered tasting it, but it was better to let Sydney taste her own ass on it. The dildo needed a mark so Jennifer would be able to remember who's ass she stuck in.

"Let's get on the bed."

Holding the dildo in one hand, Jennifer used her other to climb onto the bed with Sydney. Their knees and hands sank into the plush seats below. Sydney lied on her back, watching Jennifer move over her. Jennifer moved the dildo towards Sydney's face, rubbing it across her lips.

"Wanna taste?"

Sydney didn't reply. She parted her lips and licked the tip of the dildo. Jennifer grinned as she was now tasting her own booty on it. As she slid the dildo into her mouth, she thought to herself how skilled at sucking dick Sydney had to be.

"Bite down on it."

Her front teeth became visible as Sydney bit down on the dildo. Jennifer showed her own perfect teeth in a sinister grin. There was no point in telling her why she demanded this. Having teeth marks on the dildo was a fine way of remembering who it was used for. Jennifer was proud to know she was the first person to take Sydney's ass. After the bite, she pulled the dildo out of Sydney's mouth.

"Ohhhhh, god. I can't believe what we've been doing all day. This is a day I'll never forget."

Sydney spoke as Jennifer leaned across her and sat the dildo on her nightstand next to an empty photo frame.

"We're not done yet, Sydney. Just stay right there, lay on your back."

"What are we gonna do next?"

Jennifer smirked, thinking to herself how she wanted to do this. The last thing on the menu was a buffet of booty. One final test for Sydney to prove how much she admired Jennifer's ass. The time had finally come for booty worship.

"I'm gonna sit on your face."

Those words made Sydney raise an eyebrow before giggling.

"Oh my god! J-Booty on my face? I'm down for that!"

For once, Jennifer was going to let her slide with that nickname. Sydney had earned the right for a joke. Moving over the bed, she elevated herself with her hands and feet. Jennifer crawled over Sydney in a way that she was backwards on the opposite side. This would make the 69 position easier and give Sydney the sight of her plump cheeks just before they fell onto her face. Sydney closed her eyes seconds away from being smothered by the soft, firm cheeks of Jennifer's mighty ass.

"Mmmmmm, it's been a long time since I sat on anyone's face."

As she sat on Sydney's face, Jennifer soon felt the warm wetness of the girl's tongue sliding up the crack. She grinned, softly laughing, as she moved her hands back to pull the cheeks apart, giving Sydney more access to locate her ass hole. The tip of her tongue found it after a few tries. Jennifer purred more moans as Sydney began rimming her. Leaning forward, Jennifer moved to lay herself across Sydney's body. She could feel her erect nipples poking into her stomach as she breathed across Sydney's pussy.

"Eat my ass, and I'll eat your pussy. I think that's a fair exchange."

Darting her tongue out, Jennifer licked the wet folds of Sydney's entrance. There was one thing she didn't tell Sydney, but she would learn when she felt it. Jennifer waited until she felt Sydney's tongue darting into her ass, then she slipped her own wet muscle into the most wanted pussy in Hollywood. They locked into the 69 position eating each other out. Jennifer heard a faint moan from Sydney as she worked her tongue deeply inside her. Another muffled cry made her decide now was the time to begin rolling her hips and twerking. Jennifer's plump ass cheeks rubbed and smacked against Sydney's face. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste of Sydney's sweet pussy when she felt the grip of warm hands on her hips. Jennifer found it amusing that Sydney didn't grab her ass cheeks to stop her from twerking. That told her that she wanted more.

Sydney gripped Jennifer's hips tightly while shaking her tongue within her ass. The more Jennifer shook her ass on her face, it proved difficult, but she managed. All the while, Jennifer was still working her tongue in and out of Sydney's pussy. She moved one hand between her thighs, caressing with her left hand. Jennifer's hand went to Sydney's clit where she rubbed fervently. Sydney responded by rapidly thrusting her tongue in and out of Jennifer's booty. Her hands slipped from the hips, firmly grabbing ahold of Jennifer's iconic booty. When Sydney squeezed them, Jennifer answered back by wiggling her tongue as deeply as possible within her. She wanted to make Sydney cum now. It was the last thing she had to do, and Jennifer was confident she could do it within seconds. Pulling her tongue out of the juicy cunt, Jennifer bit her lower lip as she slipped her right hand middle finger into Sydney's tight vulva.

"I want you to cum for me! Cum as hard as you can!"

The final command was given to Sydney. Jennifer yelled to make sure her voice was heard over the sound of her booty clapping against her face. Since one finger didn't finish the job, Jennifer shoved her index finger in unison with her middle and curled them together. Incoherent noises and moans were heard from behind Jennifer's body as she felt the tongue in her ass shake wildly. Sydney's legs shook as her pussy tightened around Jennifer's fingers.

"Let it go! Cum for me!!"

Jennifer stopped twerking and pulled her fingers from Sydney's pussy to watch the explosion of juices squirting in the air. She leaned back to sit on Sydney's face one last time, pushing her head down into the bed sheets in the process. Torrents of sticky juices shot into the air like a fountain before falling down and splattering onto the bed sheets. The feeling of Sydney's tongue in her ass was absent now since she withdrew her tongue back. After a moment, Jennifer leaned up off Sydney's face, freeing her completely from her body. Sydney opened her eyes wide, blinking a few times as she gazed at the high ceiling above.

"I can't believe this. You made me cum so hard. If my tongue wasn't in your ass, I would've been screaming my lungs out!"

"Save that for your boyfriend. You can scream for him."

Sydney leaned up on her elbows to see Jennifer standing near the bed, smirking at her. It was a smug grin of pride. Jennifer felt like she won something no man would get with Sydney as her first true anal experience.

"And when you twerk on him, you can tell him who taught you how to work it."

THE END

Gianni Shamari

Re: Shake That (Jennifer Lopez, Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2024, 02:28:44 PM »
Jennifer Lopez and Sydney Sweeney are a great combination! I love the lesbian action and all the ass-shaking! I enjoyed reading this tale. Thanks for posting it on the site!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA