Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Right Next Door Pt. 2 (Kate Upton)  (Read 15777 times)

Banshee

Right Next Door Pt. 2 (Kate Upton)
« on: August 28, 2024, 05:20:42 AM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Part 1 here.

Celeb - Kate Upton
Codes - MF, Cheating, Affairs, Bored Housewife, Slut, Oral, Tittyfucking, Facial

It was another long, hot day as Kate Upton stood at the window of her sunlit kitchen, her eyes scanning the lawn. She was home alone, as usual when her husband was busy playing baseball. She sighed, thinking to herself just how horny she was last night. He wasn't there, so she had to use her hand to get herself off. Stomping out to the back door, she opened it and took in the hot summer air. The sweet scent of summer flowers hung in the air, mingling with the faint hint of a neighbor's BBQ grilling.

She thought about Keith, her next-door neighbor. He had a way of turning her into a cum crazed slut when her husband was away. He knew who she was as a famous supermodel and took great pride putting her big tits to proper use. Kate loved it when his cock was stuffed between her boobs, covered in her own spit after a deep-throat face fucking. She hadn't had a taste of him in a while, and Kate was thinking about his thick, veiny dick sliding into her. The thought alone made her pussy wet. She missed the way he'd grab her tits, using them as a handle to pound her from behind.

Her thoughts grew more intense as she felt her panties sticking to her skin. She needed a cock in her mouth, her pussy, and her asshole. Since Justin wouldn't be in town for another month, she had plenty of choices to take a risk when she wanted to. She needed Keith's dick. Or any dick for that matter. Kate shut the back door and stomped around her house. All she was wearing was a white robe with a bra and panties on underneath. Her hair was fixed up, blonde curls running back in waves. It was simple, but an effective look to turn him on.

Kate stepped outside into the heat. Her bare feet stomped across the short grass of her yard as she made her way to the house directly on her east side. Keith lived right next door, making it easier for them to hook up. She walked over into Keith's yard and traced her steps up the stoned walkway. She hadn't been over since their last rendezvous, but she was eager for more. As she approached his door, she could feel her pulse quickening. She raised her hand and knocked.

The door swung open, and instead of Keith, she was greeted by a man she had never seen before. He was tall, with a well-defined chest and arms, his skin darkly tanned from the sun. A slight black beard covered his face and he had short, slicked back brown hair. His eyes widened when he saw Kate standing there, half naked in her robe. He instantly recognized her, "oh shit, you're Kate Upton."

She grinned smugly, planting her hands on her hips. Kate nodded, "yeah, that's me. Where's Keith?"

The stranger took a step back, a hint of surprise on his face. "Oh, um, he's not here. He's been out of town the past few days. Just left yesterday."

Kate's eyes narrowed, a slight frown forming on her lips. "Out of town?" She was disappointed. All those horny feelings for Keith's dick for nothing. "So who are you?"

The stranger smirked, his gaze traveling down her body, taking in every curve and inch of her barely covered figure. "I'm his friend, Tom. I'm housesitting while he's away." He stepped aside, inviting her in with a wave of his hand. "But don't worry, I know exactly how to fill in for him."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She blurted out with her hands on her hips.

Tom just smirked, almost mocking her, "you know exactly what it means." He nodded while looking at her cleavage within the robe, "I know all about you and Keith. He's been telling me for months how he fucked the great Kate Upton."

This revelation took her by surprise. If she weren't feeling so horny, Kate would've been embarrassed. Not today. She needed cock so bad, if this man could 'fill in', as he put it, then that would made him useful enough for her.

"You look like you came here to give Keith a show."

"Maybe I did."

Tom smirked, "how about you give one with me? You're Kate Upton, so trust me, I've been jerking off to you for years. You won't be disappointed."

Kate's eyes widened slightly at the suggestion, but she couldn't deny the thrill that shot through her. She loved cheating on Justin. It was the only time she got to be a slut like her old days. She remembered the times she fucked random strangers in studios and Tom was bringing those old memories back. She stepped into the house, her robe slipping open slightly, giving him a better view of her ample cleavage. "So, you think you can handle me?" she asked with a daring smirk.

Tom's smirk grew wider as he closed the door behind her. "Oh, I think I can handle you just fine, Kate." He stepped closer, his hand reaching out to grab the sash of her robe. He pulled it open, letting the robe fall to the floor. She was standing in her black bra and white panties, looking absolutely stunning. His eyes raked over her body, looking over every inch as Kate pushed her hands over her bra to squish her boobs together. "You like these big titties? I bet you've always wanted to see them."

"Take the bra off and show 'em then," Tom told her.

Kate did just that, pulling off her bra and shaking her breasts free. His eyes widened, "holy shit," she nodded, happy with that reaction. She used to get that a lot. It felt good to blow a guy's mind with the sight of her boobs alone. Kate peeled off her panties, revealing her wet, shaved cunt. She bit her lower lip as she wrapped one arm around her tits to form a handbra and used the other to rub her clit.

Tom looked as if didn't know what to do with himself. He had obviously seen Kate's tits in photos, but never in person. She noticed the erection poking forward in the front of his shorts. Kate pointed at it, "Take off your clothes and show me that."

Tom quickly unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. He was commando, and Kate had to admit, he had a nice cock. It wasn't as big as Keith's, but it was certainly enough to get the job done. It was long with some thickness, but she was still sure that her tits would easily swallow it up when it came time for tittyfucking. She knelt down in front of him, taking his dick into her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Nice cock," she smiled as she began stroking. Once she believed it was hard enough for her, she parted her lips and took his dick into her mouth.

Tom's hand found the back of her head, pushing her closer to his cock. Kate took it as a hint and wrapped her lips around the head, sucking softly. His grip tightened in her hair as she took him deeper into her mouth. Kate saw this as a challenge to squeeze her lips tightly around his dick and slobbering all over it before he took control. Tim was definitely enjoying her mouth, which only made Kate hornier. She began to bob her head up and down, her hand still wrapped around his base to control the depth.

"Ohhhhh fuck, that's it. Suck it like you miss your husband's cock," Tom groaned, his hand moving to her head to guide her faster. Kate felt her pussy throb at the thought of this being Keith's friend. It was so naughty, so wrong, but it just made her want him more. When he moved his hand out of her, she took his cock out of her mouth with a pop. "Mmmmmm, yeah..."

Kate licked her lips, stroking it faster with her hand while looking up at him. "How does it feel to be sucked off by me?"

Tom's eyes rolled back as he moaned, "It's a dream come true, Kate. Now get those tits out and let me fuck 'em."

Kate smirked, letting go of his cock and grabbing her huge boobs. She pressed them together, rubbing up and down before she pulled them apart to make a place for Tom to push his cock between. Then she mashed them together, smiling as he was ready to fuck her tits.

Tom started thrusting, pushing his cock between her tits. Kate moaned, "Mmmm, that's it. Fuck my titties."

He picked up the pace, fucking her tits like he was fucking her pussy. Kate's hands still pushed them together as she could feel his cock pulsing between her boobs. She looked up at him, just like she did Keith when he was fucking her tits, "ohhhh, you like that? You like fucking my titties?"

"Fuck yes," Tom grunted, his eyes never leaving hers. He could see the pleasure in her gaze, the way her pupils dilated with each thrust. He thrust harder and faster, forcing the head of his dick to poke against her chin. Kate broke eye contact, responding to that hit by opening her mouth and licking the tip every time it poked up.

"You're a natural when it comes to this, Kate," she giggled, raising her head further.

"What did you expect? I'm Kate Upton, of course I want my tits fucked."

Tom chuckled, his eyes glued to her breasts and watching his cock poke and disappear with each thrust. He continued to thrust, watching her tits jiggle and bounce around his cock. Kate was so happy to get her tits fucked. She hadn't felt this alive in weeks.

He stopped thrusting and pulled his cock out from her tits. Kate knew why. He was trying to prevent himself from reaching an orgasm too soon. She kept her tits pressed together and watched him move his cock over the left one. Tom smacked his dick against her breast, slapping it a few times as she bit her lower lip and purred.

"Are you thinking about fucking me?"

Tom looked down at Kate, his hand still slapping his cock against her boob. "More than you know."

Kate let go of her boobs and grabbed his cock, snatching it from him. She climbed up from the floor and smirked, "Then I'll lead you to the couch. You can fuck me from behind like Keith does." She walked him by the cock over to the couch and let go of it so he could get behind her and do it doggy style.

Tom got behind her, pushing her over the couch so that her ass was sticking up in the air. He grabbed her hips and aligned his cock with her wet cunt. He didn't say anything as he pushed inside her. Kate gasped as she felt him slip in. She sank her hands down into the couch seats and elevated herself up, "Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"

Tom began to thrust into her, his hands holding onto her hips tightly. Kate felt every inch of his cock filling her up, stretching her pussy out as she squealed and moaned. She looked over her shoulder at him. When they made eye contact, Tom spanked her ass.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yeah, I love it!" Kate moaned as she felt his hand connect with her plump ass again. She arched her back, pushing her ass out further for him to see. Each slap echoed through the room, mixing with her cries of pleasure. Tom spanked her as he pounded her pussy with his hard cock, making her tits swing and bounce around underneath her.

"Ohhhh, YEAH!! That's it! FUCK ME!!!"

Tom's slaps grew harder, each one echoing through the room as Kate's ass turned a delightful shade of pink. He watched her body move in rhythm with his thrusts, her pussy tightening around his shaft as she approached climax. This was what she wanted when she made that walk over to Keith's house. Kate was in a heavenly bliss as she was being fucked like the dirty slut she was deep down. "GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Tom's hand gripped her hips tighter as he picked up the pace. The couch squeaked and groaned beneath them. Tom was pounding her pussy as if it was the final day on earth and he wanted to get off so bad. Kate knew she was getting closer and closer to her orgasm from the hard thrusts he gave her. She had seconds to go. Her orgasm was approaching like a freight train, and she knew it was going to hit her any moment. "FUCK!! OHHHH GOD, I THINK I'M GONNA CUM, TOM!! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING DICK!!!"

Her voice grew louder with each word, until she finally reached the peak. Her body tensed up, and she screamed as she came. Tom stopped thrusting and pulled out. Kate's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she splattered her juices all over the couch. She needed a moment to gather her breath and catch up, and then she rolled over the couch, laughing at Tom.

"Oh my god, that was so intense."

"Yeah, I wanted to give it to you good. Keith might be good at fucking, but I can give it to you just as well. I bet I fucked you better than your husband."

Kate laughed, looking down at his cock that was still hard, "I can't believe you didn't bust your nut inside of me."

"Oh, trust me. I wanted to, but I don't want you tracking me down for child support if you get knocked up." They both laughed, then Tom asked, "Do you let Keith cum inside you?"

Kate shook her head, "No. He usually blows his load all over my face."

"Well, I better not disappoint then," He stepped closer while Kate fell to her knees, smiling wide. She loved it when Keith came on her face. He knew how to make big mess that made her feel like a true slut after all the fucking they did. She grabbed Tom's dick and brought it back into her mouth, slurping all her cum off it. She swallowed the warm, sticky liquid and then pulled his dick out of her mouth, smiling.

"How about another round of tittyfucking before you cum on me?" She suggested with a devilish grin. Kate pushed her tits up and pulled them apart, offering another passage. Tom shoved his cock between them and moaned as she mashed her tits around his dick for a second time. "Come on, fuck these tits."

Tom bucked his hips and started fucking them hard. Kate moaned as his dick glided much easier between her tits this time due to the wetness of his length. The feeling of his cock sliding between her breasts was heavenly, especially when paired with the thought of how wrong this all was. Such a delicious thrill that she got off on. She bit her lower lip, grinning at him, "yeah, that's it. Fuck my tits."

Kate's tits jiggled with each thrust of his hips. She looked down at them, watching her own cleavage take his cock, feeling the power she had over him. Her boobs always gave her power over men. They were almost like her secret weapons of seduction. Tom's face was red with pleasure and effort as he hammered away at her chest. Kate knew that look, that desperate, almost wild look of a man who was about to cum and trying to hold himself back. It was useless for them. She had Tom right where she wanted him and when he gritted his teeth, she knew she was about to get a sticky reward for being blessed with natural big tits.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted. Tom pulled his cock out from Kate's tits and pointed it at her face. She closed her eyes, still holding her tits together as he jerked off.

The first shot hit her right between her eyes, splattering droplets over her face. The second and third coated the right side of her face. Kate giggled, feeling his hot cum splatter against her skin in a wonderful feeling. The fourth shot went on her forehead with some of it landing in her hair above. She opened her eyes, looking up at him with a seductive gaze as the cum dripped from her face.

"I never imagined I'd be standing here looking at your pretty face covered in my cum."

Kate smiled, "Mmmmm, yeah. I got blasted."

This was a secret she had to keep from everyone, especially her husband. She knew it was wrong, but the feeling of satisfaction was too intense to ignore. It was like a drug, and she was hooked on cheating. There was something about sneaking around when her husband wasn't home that gave her so many thrills. Even better when you could have random sex with a stranger who recognized you. But next time, she hoped Keith would be home to fuck her when she needed his dick the most.

Viri

Re: Right Next Door Pt. 2 (Kate Upton)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 06:21:19 PM »
Loving Kate's cheating adventures.

thewildcard

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 04:34:46 AM »
Kate is getting around. Will there be a part 3?

I can only imagine how Keith is going to feel knowing his buddy got to blast her in cum while he was gone.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 05:51:37 PM »
From the way this ended, there has got to be a part 3 where Keith and Tom ambush her for a 3 way. Or maybe her husband finds out? So many good ideas here, I hope you continue the story with another part.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA