Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ordinary Office Worker (Tasha Young (tashay0ung))  (Read 9235 times)

thewildcard

Ordinary Office Worker (Tasha Young (tashay0ung))
« on: August 30, 2024, 04:43:03 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Ordinary Office Worker

Seoul. A major city where skyscrapers kissed the clouds and neon lights painted the sky at night. Deep within the city, there was a woman who stood out from the urban throng, at least when it came to social media. Tasha Young, a South Korean model known for her dark hair and brown eyes, had the kind of beauty that could stop traffic, or so that was what she was told by people. Her body was a masterpiece of curves and thickness in athletic shape. But it was her breasts that truly set her apart—full, round, and so substantial that they seemed to defy gravity, drawing eyes like magnets wherever she went.

Tasha didn't know she was going to blow up on social media. She gained a massive following on her profiles without warning. Modelling was just a hobby she did, while during the day she liked to think of herself as an ordinary office worker.

And it was just another ordinary day in her office. Tasha sat at her desk, her breasts straining against the fabric of her white blouse, which she had chosen specifically for its flattering fit. The office was a sea of gray cubicles, but Tasha's desk was a bastion of color, with potted plants and quirky knick-knacks bringing life to the otherwise dull space. She sat there, propping up her feet on the desk and leaning back in her chair, looking at her black heels. Her mind wandered to the new guy in the office.

Robert was an Englishman who transferred to the company a month ago. A strapping young lad with a slim body and cute face that went with his trimmed black hair and hairless face. He was previously assigned an office space on a lower floor, but now he was up to the 9th floor where he shared space with Tasha. She remembered when they first met and how his eyes locked on her giant tits that were about to burst out of the tight shirt she wore that day. There was mutual attraction between them and she felt it stronger as the work days went by.

Every day, Tasha would watch Robert from the corner of her eye, his shirts tightly tucked into his slacks, showcasing his lean waist and the hint of muscular thighs. She witnessed the outline of his cock in his pants yesterday, and she couldn't help but imagine what kind of man he was when the heat was on. That was what currently occupied her mind as she sat her desk, hoping at any moment he might step in and check on her.

As if on cue, Robert walked into her office space. She took her feet off the desk and turned to greet him with a smile. His English accent a melodious interruption to the mundane office chatter. "Tasha," he began, "I've got some documents for you to review." He handed her the files with a smile that was both professional and flirty.

Tasha took the papers, her eyes flicking up to meet his. "Don't worry, I'll get this all done for you."

Robert leaned against her desk, his gaze lingering on her chest. "I know you will," he said with a smirk. "You're quite... thorough."

Tasha felt the heat rise in her cheeks as she took the files. She knew he was checking her out, and she loved it. She leaned forward slightly, giving him a better view of her cleavage. His eyes darted down and lingered for a moment before snapping back up to meet hers. She grinned, enjoying the thrill of their little game of distractions. Hopefully it would lead to something beyond simple flirting and viewing exchanges.

She sat the stack of papers on her desk and began to lightly tap her fingernails on it. "Is there anything else you need help with?" she asked, her voice a soft purr.

Robert's eyes searched hers for a moment before he straightened up. "Actually, yes," he said, his voice a little bit more hushed than before. "Could I have a moment of your time in private?"

"Sure," she replied, trying to keep her voice steady. She gestured towards the conference room nearby. "Let's go in there."

They stepped into the room, the door clicking shut behind them. The space was small, but it was empty and soundproof, perfect for a quick bit of naughty fun. Robert's eyes never left hers as he walked closer, and she could feel his body heat. He placed a hand on her shoulder, gently pushing her down into one of the plush chairs. His lips pressed against hers and they began kissing tenderly. Tasha threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in further. The room was dimly lit, the only light coming from the crack under the door, which cast a sliver of light across the dark wooden table.

The kiss broke and Robert leaned up. Tasha reached for his tie, gripping it to pull him back in, "Not so fast. You've been wanting this as bad as I have, and I'm not going to let you go so easily," she tugged his tie, bringing him back down for more kissing.

Robert's hands found their way under her blouse, caressing the smooth skin of her back. When the kiss broke, he pulled her hand away from his tie so he could properly stand. "I want to see them," he said, pointing at her busty chest. Tasha stood up from the chair and unbuttoned her blouse, unleashing her gigantic breasts to him with no bra to hold them back.

"Oh my god!" Robert's eyes widened in awe as he took in the sight of her tits. They were bigger than he had ever seen in person, and he couldn't resist reaching out to cup them. The moment he did, Tasha smiled, her nipples pebbling in excitement. He squeezed gently, feeling the weight of them in his hands, and she leaned into his touch, her breath hitching. He leaned in to kiss her neck, and she tilted her head to the side, giving him better access as he kneaded her breasts.

"My god, they're absolutely perfect," he moaned as her tits pressed against his chest. Tasha's hand found its way to his crotch, feeling his cock already hard and straining against his pants. She gave it a squeeze, making him gasp. "I knew you couldn't resist my boobs," she whispered, teasingly.

"Let's not waste any more time," Robert replied. He reached behind her to push her blouse off to the floor with a soft thud. His mouth watered as he gazed at her bare breasts. He leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking her nipple as he squeezed both her tits. She closed her eyes, raising her head and moaning. Tasha waited for him to get done fondling her tits, and then she fell to her knees and began unbuckling his belt.

The sound of his zipper was heard loudly in the small conference room. Tasha tugged his pants and underwear down and grabbed his cock. She looked up at him and took it into her mouth, feeling it thicken and harden against her tongue. Robert moaned as she began to blow him. The room filled with the sounds of their gasps and the wet noises of her mouth working his cock.

A proper warm up was needed to harden his dick to full length for the real fun. Tasha took her time, Her eyes never left his with each bob of her head. She pushed his cock deeper in her mouth, and continued to move her head up and down. "Ohhhhh, yeah..." Robert moaned under his breath as Tasha pulled her lips back to the head and released it with a subtle pop. She spit on his dick as she wrapped her fingers around it and began stroking again.

"You like that?" She asked before licking the tip.

"Yes," Robert nodded. "But I need more."

He looked as if he were about to say something, but Tasha glanced away when pushing his cock back into her mouth. She squeezed her lips around it and resumed sucking, bobbing her head up and down like a pro. He rewarded her efforts with soft moans.

"I want it between your tits," Tasha completely stopped at his words. She knew that one way or another, she was going to end up getting her tits fucked. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and moved her hands over her breasts. She pushed them around his cock, completely swallowing it up into the folds of her fantastic, huge boobs. His eyes widened as he saw his cock vanish between them.

"If you want my tits, then you have to fuck them. So go ahead. Fuck my tits."

With a smirk, Robert took the challenge. He looked her eyes as she squeezed her tits together, creating a soft, warm valley for his cock to glide through. He began to rock his hips, the base of his cock smacking gently against her chin as he thrust through her voluptuous mounds. She closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling.

His dick was thrusting between Tasha's soft, pillowy breasts with a sense of urgency that made her pulse race. Her hands held them firmly in place as Tasha made eye contact with him. "This feels so fucking good," Robert said as he continued to thrust.

"That's what my tits are for," she replied.

"Hey, that's what I'm supposed to tell you." They laughed at that line as he continued to pump his dick back and forth between her massive tits.

"So when do you want to fuck me? Maybe bend me over the table and rail me from behind."

Robert stopped moving his hips for a second, his eyes growing wide. "I want you right now, Tasha."

She let go of her tits as he pulled his cock away. Robert offered a hand, pulling her up from the floor. He then pushed her against the conference table where Tasha instantly bent over. She grabbed the ends of her skirt, tugging it down to reveal her ass with a thong tucked up the crack. After pushing the thong down, she pouted, "I'm ready and I don't want to have to beg. Fuck me."

Robert wasted no time, getting behind her. Tasha gasped and her eyes widened as she felt his dick slipping inside her. "Ohhhh, yes!" Robert grabbed her hips and began to pump his cock into her pussy. Her tits bounced against the table with each of his thrusts.

"Fuck me harder," she desperately begged. "I want to feel you pushing deeper inside me." Robert's grip tightened, and he increased his pace, slamming into her with a fervor that made the table wobble. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her up to make her huge tits wobble and shake from the momentum of his hard thrusts.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSS, YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Tasha's cries filled the room as Robert's hips slammed into hers, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass, the sound echoing through the room.

She tried to grip the edge of the table, but her hands slid across the surface, fingernails digging into the wood to leave scratch marks. He groaned, his grip on her hair tightening as he drove into her with more force. His cock plunged in and out of her pussy as he fucked her as if this was his real day job's work.

"I'M GONNA CUM!! YESSS, YESSSSSSSSSS!!! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. She threw her head back as her legs began to shake underneath. Robert gave one last thrust, feeling her orgasm and quickly pulling out before he could erupt inside her.

Tasha tried to catch her breath, turning around to see him. She watched as Robert stepped back, his cock still hard and gleaming with her juices. "Get back down on the floor."

With a seductive smile, she obeyed, getting back down on her knees. Tasha grabbed his cock and fed it to her mouth, sucking it clean of her own warm juices.

"Put it between your tits again," Robert ordered. Tasha quit sucking, not knowing how he he wanted to finish. She grabbed her huge breasts and pushed them around his cock again. Like clockwork, Robert immediately began bucking his hips to fuck her tits.

Her breasts jiggled around with each thrust. The feeling of his cock sliding through the valley of her tits was almost too much for Tasha to handle. She loved getting her tits fucked and was happy that this man knew how to put them to proper use. It was true this was what she was built for and she did it with pride. "You're going to cum on my tits, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes," he grunted. "I'm going to cover those big, beautiful tits of yours." He pulled his cock out from between her tits. Tasha held them up, awaiting his cum to plaster her soft skin.

"Mmmmm, give it to me. Cover my tits in your cum."

He stroked faster, his hand turning into a blur as he approached climax. With a grunt, he shot his load, painting her tits with ropes of cum. It splattered against her skin, pooling in the deep valley between them and sticking together. Tasha moaned as she watched ropes and of cum flying out and feeling the warm, gooey substance covering her tits. She licked her lips, moaning, "Ohhhhh, that's it. I'm all sticky and messy."

But before they could fully revel in their post-coital glow, the door to the conference room suddenly opened. A group of their colleagues, including their boss, Mr. Shin, stood there, their mouths agape at the sight before them. They all stepped into the room to see what all the commotion was. The room had gone silent except for the sound of their ragged breathing and the occasional drip of cum from Tasha's tits to the floor.

"What is going on here?" Mr. Shin's voice boomed through the small space, his eyes wide with shock.

Robert stumbled back, his pants still around his ankles, while Tasha hastily covered her chest with her cum-soaked blouse. "It's not what it looks like," she managed to say, though her cheeks were a bright shade of red. "I'm just an ordinary office worker!"

The End.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 05:28:00 AM by John Connors »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, Blocboy VC, Cheogh, Sorale21, Redstarunleashed, funky

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Ordinary Office Worker (Tasha Young (tashay0ung))
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 03:38:57 PM »
What a great story about a nuclear hot woman. Tasha is amazing, and I hope you write her again.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, thewildcard

thewildcard

Re: Ordinary Office Worker (Tasha Young (tashay0ung))
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 01:56:18 AM »
Thank you, I would love to write more of Tasha. Who wouldn't want her as your coworker?  ;)

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA