Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Studio Interruptions (Demi Rose Mawby, Abigail Ratchford)  (Read 8780 times)

200InchCOCK

Studio Interruptions (Demi Rose Mawby, Abigail Ratchford)
« on: September 10, 2024, 11:58:49 AM »
Just another day at my studio.
Or so I thought, judging by the early morning events so far.
You could smell the freshly brewed coffee when you walked in, but it was closer to noon.
Demi Rose Mawby lounged on the plush velvet couch, her voluptuous figure a stark contrast against the stark white background.
After our romantic romp on the day of her first photoshoot, we became something of an item.
We weren't ready to declare ourselves in a relationship, but I felt confident we would get there eventually.
Demi arrived at the studio every weekend to hang out with me and enjoy casual sex.
Her dark hair fell in soft waves over her bare shoulders, framing a face that could have been carved by the hands of an angel.
Demi's body was perfection and nothing came close.
The ass she had was the biggest and most beautiful I ever had.
She had huge, busty tits that felt amazing to put your dick between.
Her full, pouty lips were parted slightly, and her eyes, a rich shade of brown, twinkled innocently.
It was all part of her seduction, for I knew all too well she wasn't as innocent as she pretended.

This weekend was no different.
As I poured her a cup of coffee, she looked up at me with a knowing smile.
"Ready for round two?" she asked, her English accent heard loud and clear.
"Always," I replied, handing her the cup and watching as she took a sip.
Demi set the cup down and stood, walking over to me with that same seductive gait that had made me hard the first time I saw her.
Her eyes never left mine as she reached out and began to unbutton my shirt.
It helped that she was already naked just to show off her amazing work of art called her body.

As we stood facing each other, a knock on the door was heard.
Demi looked at me with a mix of surprise and excitement.
"Expecting anyone?"
"Not today," I told her.
"Well, don't keep them waiting," she replied.

I walked over and opened the door to be greeted by Abigail Ratchford standing outside.
"Hi there! Long time no see!"
Her jet black hair waved around as she leaned in and kissed my cheek, rubbing her voluptuous tits against my chest.
Abigail arrived in a pink blouse with a V neck cut to show her tits and matching pants.

I had completely forgotten that she scheduled a photoshoot for the weekend.
It was hard to remember important things like this when you were busy burying your cock in Demi Rose's huge butt.
Abigail stepped in and then she saw Demi standing there naked.
"Oh, hey girl! What are you doing here?"
Demi shrugged, "what's it look like?"
Abigail laughed, giving me the impression they knew each other from the past.

"Well, I'm here for my photoshoot," she said, looking around the room.
Her eyes went to the camera set up in the far back of the room and the lights, then back to us.
"But it seems like you're busy," she smirked, looking at Demi's nude state.

"Not too busy for company," Demi replied, winking at me.
I swallowed hard, as I looked from one woman to the other already fantasizing about a threesome.
Abigail walked in, licking her lips as she looked over Demi's curves.
It was evident to me that she had seen Demi naked before.
That was enough to tell me there was a chance for a threesome.

"Why don't you get changed into your outfit, Abigail?" I suggested, trying to stay on the subject of today's work.
"Ummm, I think I'd rather shoot naked today," she said with a smirk on her dick sucking lips.
Demi and I watched as she pulled off her blouse to reveal a black bra that barely contained her huge boobs.
Her pants slid down, revealing a matching thong that left nothing to the imagination.
Her ass was just as big, but no where close to Demi's monstrous rump.

Demi looked at me and giggled.
"Looks like we're going to have some fun with one of my old girlfriends."
Abigail strutted over to us, her boobs bouncing with each step.
She looked at me with hunger in her eyes.
There was something about Abigail that made me believe she could eat me alive if she wanted to.
When she was close enough, she reached out and grabbed the bulge in the front of my pants.
"Looks like someone's ready to go," she said with a smirk.

Demi looked at me, then at Abigail and licked her lips, "Why don't we give him what he wants?"
With that, the two of them began to kiss passionately in front of me.
Abigail slid her hands over Demi's curvy figure, finding her plump ass cheeks from behind.
Their breasts pressed together as they moaned into each other's mouths.
It was like watching two angels from heaven, kissing like they hadn't seen each other in forever.
Their tongues danced together as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.
Abigail broke the kiss and turned to me, "Are you going to get naked or just stand there and watch us make out?"

I nodded eagerly, tearing off my clothes faster than ever before.
My cock sprang to life, bouncing around as I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants.
They stopped kissing and then fell down to their knees.
Demi was to my left, Abigail to the right.

"Pretty funny how I'm already naked after stepping through the door," Abigail laughed.
I nodded, "yeah, that's cause you're sexy as fuck and look better without clothes."
"Ain't that the truth," she winked.
Demi took the lead, her hand wrapping around my cock and stroking gently.
Abigail followed suit, her mouth watering as she leaned in under Demi and took my balls into her mouth.
"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Suck my cock and balls," I moaned as they both went to work pleasuring me.
Demi took it into her mouth, her lips wrapping around the shaft.
Her eyes never left mine as she began to suck me off.
My balls were being sucked hard by Abigail who I could hear humming as she moaned.

Abigail's hands helped herself stuff my balls into her mouth.
I moaned at the feeling of her tongue going around my nuts while I watched Demi suck me off.
Demi quit sucking my cock, pulling it from her lips with a pop sound.
She grabbed it and waited for Abigail to finish soaking my balls in her spit, then it was her turn.
Demi just smiled at me, as I focused on Abigail's big green eyes as she pushed my dick between her lips.
I watched as her cheeks hollowed out and her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she tasted my meat.
"Fuck, you know how to suck dick," I moaned.
Abigail pulled off with a pop and licked her lips, "Thanks, darling. I've had a bit of practice."

Demi watched with a sly smile, placing her hands on her huge tits and pressing them together.
"Keep sucking it, babe," I praised Abigail's efforts.
She was bobbing her head up and down, sucking my cock like a hungry slut.
Demi moaned, licking her lips as she watched Abigail suck me.
I could tell from the way Demi was looking on, this was probably not the first time she watched Abigail suck dick.
Abigail suddenly stopped and pulled my dick from her mouth to spit on it.
Her eyes went to Demi's massive tits and her mouth watered.
"I want to see you fuck him with your tits," Abigail told Demi.

Demi nodded and moved over after Abigail shifted to my side.
"Are you ready to fuck my tits?"
I nodded, eager to see the two of them together.
Demi pulled them apart and then Abigail grabbed my dick to lead it into the small tunnel made between Demi's massive tits.
Abigail moaned as she watched Demi rubbing her tits around my dick.
I started to thrust forward, fucking Demi's tits and listening to her moan in her British accent.
"Ohhhh, that's so hot. I love watching Demi get titfucked," Abigail grinned up at me.

Demi kept her hands holding her tits together as I thrust my cock between them.
Her big brown eyes gazed up at me as she smiled.
Abigail watched every last second of the tittyfucking action and moaned.
I thought about blowing my load right then and there to give Abigail something to clean.
But before I could, Demi pulled her tits apart, sending my cock bouncing free.
"No cumming yet," she said, "We're just getting started."
Abigail took her cue, moving closer, her own tits jiggling as Demi shifted back.
"You wanna fuck my titties now?"

"Fuck yeah! Shove 'em around my dick, baby."
Abigail smiled wide, flashing her teeth as she shoved her tits around me, tucking my dick between them.
They weren't as big as Demi's chest, but still an impressive D cup rack built for fucking.
I didn't waste any time as I began to buck my hips to drive my cock between them.
"Mmmmmm, yeah! Fuck my titties!" Abigail cooed.
Demi sat back, watching me tittyfuck her friend.
Her green eyes watched my cock slide in and out of her tits.
Abigail opened her mouth and licked the head each time I thrust up.
"Fuck her tits!" Demi cheered me on.

I was loving every minute of this.
I kept thrusting my cock between Abigail's wonderful tits.
Abigail looked up at me, her eyes glazed with lust, "You like fucking my big titties?"
"Oh, yeah... You like it how I'm fucking them?"

Her cheeks were red and she nodded, "Mmmhhhmm. It's been months since I got to squeeze a big dick between my titties."
Demi got up and moved over to the couch where she sat down and spread her legs.
I watched Demi slip her hand down to her cunt and begin fingering herself as she watched me tittyfuck her busty friend.
The sight was too much for her to handle, evident by how she was sticking two fingers into her pussy.
Something about watching Demi made me stop.
I pulled out and Abigail's tits looked over at Demi.
"Alright ladies, which one of you wants to get fucked first?"
They looked at each other, before turning back to me with eager expressions.
Abigail got up from the floor and moved to the couch, sitting next to Demi and spreading her legs out to show me her pussy.

"Me!!" They both shouted at the same time.
They laughed before Abigail spoke up, "Do you have a coin somewhere? Let's flip for it."
Demi nodded, "I have one in my purse."
"Wait up, ladies. Let me tend to that," I spoke up.
There was some spare change in quarters and dimes sitting on the counter where I kept my car keys and wallet.
I took a quarter and walked back to the couch where Demi and Abigail were both rubbing their pussies as they looked at me.
"Abigail, since you're the visitor, you call it."
She smirked, "I call heads."
I flipped the coin, watching it fall to the floor as we all watched.
"Heads it is," Abigail smiled since she won, "Mmmmm I get fucked first, sorry Demi."
With a grin, she got off the couch.
I watched Abigail fall to her her hands and knees and crawl forward to me.
I got behind her to look at her juicy booty and her  her pussy that was soaking wet and ready.
"Fuck the shit out of me," she demanded.

I slammed my cock into her wet cunt, making her gasp.
"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it! Give me that cock!"
Her pussy was tight, and I felt myself get lost in it.
I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me, slamming into her harder with each thrust.
"That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"
Abigail's big tits started to shake from the hard thrusts I was pushing into her.
Her moans filled the room as I fucked her like an animal.
"YESSSSS!! FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!!!!"
Demi had stopped playing with herself and was now watching us, her hand moving to her mouth as she bit her lip.
The sight of Demi watching was making me even more excited to be fucking Abigail so hard.

Her tits slapped around wildly as I kept driving my cock into her pussy with each thrust.
I was in a rhythm now, slamming into her over and over again.
"OHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME!! JUST LIKE THAT!! OHHHH GOD, YESSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!"
Abigail was begging for more, pushing back into me with each thrust and screaming her lungs out.
Demi stood up and I immediately took control by snapping my fingers and pointing at the floor next to Abigail.
"Get down on all fours, right now!"
Demi nodded and immediately assumed the position, sticking her big ass out for me to spank.

I slapped Demi's booty again, just to show her I was in control.
The sound echoed through the room, mixing with Abigail's moans and screams.
"OHHHH MY GOD!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!! GOD YESSSS!!!! KEEP FUCKING ME, I'M SOOOO CLOSEEEE!!!!"
"You're going to get it next," I told Demi.
But I wasn't done with Abigail just yet as I continued to pump into her snatch.
"OHHHHH GOD, I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGG!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"
"Yeah, cum for me you sexy fucking nympho!" I pulled out as her cum started gushing on my cock.

As Abigail screamed and quivered from the power of her orgasm, I moved over to Demi.
My hand ran up Demi's fine ass and I watched her move her head to look at me from over my shoulder.
We exchanged a glance of mutual interest.
She knew where I wanted to put my cock next as we had done this before.
I pulled one of Demi's plump butt cheeks apart and guided my cock into her asshole.

Demi gasped at the feeling of my dick drilling into her ass.
I grabbed her hips and started to thrust forward, going deep with my thrusts.
"This is the most beautiful ass I have ever seen," I told her before spanking the right cheek.
Her ass felt like a warm glove around my cock, and I knew I wouldn't last long if I was not careful.
"Mmmm, yes. Fuck me in the arse," she moaned in her English accent.

Abigail had crawled onto the couch and collapsed, watching us.
"Pound her in the ass! Demi knows how to take it hard," she yelled, her hand sliding back down to her pussy.
Demi looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes glazed over with passion.
"I love fucking your ass," I groaned, giving her ass another hard slap.
The sound of ass fucking echoed through the studio as I fucked Demi's butt harder and faster.
I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for long, but I didn't want to stop fucking her ass.
Her moans grew louder and her body began to quiver, but she didn't say a word.

Suddenly, Demi's eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a long, drawn-out moan.
I pushed my cock as far as I could, going deeper than before into her ass.
It was too much for me to handle, and I pulled out with a grunt.
Demi turned over and opened her mouth, eager to taste the ass juice on my cock.
But not yet, my cock was blowing before she had a chance to put her lips on it.
"You're the fucking best Demi. I can't hold it back," I told her as I shot my cum on her face.

Her eyes closed and she stuck out her tongue, catching some of the spurts.
Her face was covered in jizz, but she didn't seem to care.
"Thanks for the mess," she said with a smirk, licking it off her lips.
Abigail watched from the couch, waiting for Demi to look in her direction.
She raised her hand, doing that come hither gesture at Demi who submissively obeyed, crawling to join the other woman.

I stood there and watched as Demi got on the couch and laid down.
Abigail got on top of her, pressing their breasts together.
I thought she was going to clean Demi's face, but she had something better in mind.
Abigail slid down Demi's stomach and planted her head between Demi's thighs.
I watched my jizz drip down Demi's face as she closed her eyes, moaning softly at Abigail eating her out.

The sight was so hot, I felt myself get hard again.
Demi's face was a mix of pleasure and comfort as Abigail ate her snatch.
I took a few steps back to enjoy the show, stroking my cock as I watched.
This wasn't a sight I got to witness every day.
Abigail Ratchford eating Demi Rose's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! That's it! Lick me good," Demi purred.

Demi's moans grew louder as Abigail's fingers rubbed at her clit.
Her body arched up as pressed her hands down against her huge tits.
"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Make me cum, Abi!"
I just stood there, listening to Demi moan in her sexy voice and Abigail hard at work to pleasure her friend.

It was clear that Abigail had done this before.
I could only imagine how many times she had eaten Demi's snatch before today.
Demi's legs began to shake and she was getting closer to an orgasm.
I watched her tits bounce as she pressed them together.
"Ohhh, GOD!! ABI!!!" That was all Demi could scream as the rush hit her and she filled Abigail's mouth with her hot spunk.

Abigail sat up, a look of pure satisfaction on her face, licking her lips clean.
"It's like I never stopped," she said with a smug smile.
Demi laid there, panting heavily, her eyes closed.
"Still the most dangerous tongue to ever taste me," she replied.

After they were done, I sat down in the middle of them.
Demi was to my right, Abigail to the left.
I threw my arms around them, embracing two of the hottest models in the world.
It was a satisfactory end of the day knowing I could invite them over anytime for a different kind of session besides photography.

END

Viri

Re: Studio Interruptions (Demi Rose Mawby, Abigail Ratchford)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 05:45:30 AM »
These 2 are a dream pairing.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA