Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Tea Time (Millie Bobby Brown)  (Read 377 times)

Thehouseofweird

Tea Time (Millie Bobby Brown)
« on: September 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM »
The following is a work of fiction, none of the events have ever occurred

Tea Time
By The House of Weird
Starring Millie Bobby Brown

disclaimer this story contains squirt play and lactation play.

Millie Bobby Brown woke up bright and early one day, turning to see her husband still asleep. Slipping on some comfy socks before stepping onto the cold hardwood floor, she made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She was in a special kind of mood, feeling her privates tingle as she walked. Just like her hubby who gets morning erections in almost clockwork fashion, she had her special kind of horniness. Each morning she woke up to a wet pussy. Before she pleasured herself that day, Millie wanted to have some tea. Entering the kitchen and grabbing her favorite mug.  She was about to fill up her mug when she had a naughty idea. She slid her pajama shorts down her legs.

Hopping onto the counter, spreading her legs, she stroked the outside of her glistening sex. She traced the tips of her fingers along the folds of her slit, letting out a soft moan. She rubbed her stiff clitoris

“Oh!” Millie moaned as she eased her middle and ring finger into her pussy. She slid them in and out slowly. She closed her eyes, biting her lip thinking about the one fantasy that always gets her creaming, being fucked by one of the monsters from her show stranger things. It was rather taboo for her to fantasize about one of the Demogorgons, for it to be inside her but she couldn’t help it, as a fan of horror in general, the feeling of being helpless, letting it fuck her hard, perhaps even placing her head inside it’s open mouth, it was something that got her weirdly turned on in ways many would question.

Millie slid out her fingers and slipped them into her mouth, sucking and licking the grool off them. She stopped only when just her saliva was left on her digits. She slid them back into her pussy, thrusting them in rapidly. Her heart rate quickened, and her nipples twitched so much that Millie had to lift her top to free her breasts. Her cunt was quivering, making grool leak out of her.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” She moaned, feeling her urethra twitching. “God fuck my little pussy.” She spoke to herself. Her pink insides were so sopping wet that it was making a loud squishy effect. “Fuck your bitch harder!” On the verge of climaxing, she grabbed her mug, holding it in front of her. Millie yanked out her fingers and furiously stroked her clitoris until squirt spurted out of her. With one final spurt, Millie was spent. As her orgasm settled, her mug was filled. Millie leaned against a cupboard and took a few moments to regain her composure. Taking her mug, she poured it into a kettle and set it on the stove. Turning it to medium heat and stepping away, kicking her pajama shorts away.

Jake Bongiovi woke up a few minutes later, feeling around the bed to see Millie had left. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and spotting his morning wood probing up from his boxers, looking to have his wife take care of it. He heard a faint whistle coming from below, as the kettle blew steam indicating it was ready Millie grabbed a tea bag with caffeine in it. Taking the kettle off the stove and pouring her boiled squirt with a distinct scent of her into the mug with the tea bag. Millie’s husband entered the kitchen and saw the small puddle of what missed the cup on the floor. Before looking up to see her bare ass poking out from under her sleep shirt. He walked up behind her as she stirred her hot beverage, grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. “I see you had a fun morning.” Jake looked over her shoulder.

Millie kept stirring the tea bag around. “Was I too loud?”

He kissed her neck. “You can never be too loud.” He took the mug from her and sipped some, not quite realizing it was her squirt for the water. “You make the best tea.” he handed the mug back to her.

Millie felt his morning wood sliding along her ass crack from behind his boxers. “Are you going to keep teasing me or are you going to shove that hard cock inside me?”

“I think I’ll tease you a bit more.” He reached up,  towards their cupboard, grabbing a K-cup. “I also need a pick me up.” Jake stepped away and turned to the coffee maker.

“Let me.” Millie snatched the pod out of his hand. “I shall be the good wife.” she stepped in front of his and wiggled her ass towards him, letting him get a good view while she set the machine to run the pod. “Oh dear.” she pointed out. “It’s out of water.”

“Damn.” Jake looked at the machine and over to her. “Guess we better fix that.”

He fetched a measuring cup from another spot in the kitchen, placing it on the counter before pulling out his cock. Millie dropped to her knees like a good slutty housewife, the 8-inch meaty cock she fell in love with hard as a rock. Wasting no time to suck it. Jake rested his hands on the countertop, feeling her lips wrap around the first few inches, it wasn’t about getting him off just yet, but be well lubed for their fucking. The joy of buying their home to move in as husband and wife, was that they could fuck in nearly every room of the house, which they have attempted since their first night there. Having fucked each other in the kitchen multiple times now, as Millie licked along each side of his dick Jake looked about to find a good spot to fuck her. Landing on the fridge. Picking her up like she weighed nothing, Millie wrapped her legs around his hips as he lined his thick cock along her wet slit, gravity dropping Millie to impale herself balls deep.

“Fucckkk.” She rolled her head back. Her free hand pushing her top up to expose her breasts.

She bounced along the cock, his girth fitting snugly along her cunt. Jake took two steps and pressed her back against the fridge, Millie feeling a few magnets rub up along her back, yet was too caught up in their sex to worry much about it. The Brown-Bongiovi couple fucking away, her sock-cladded feet pressing against his ass covered with boxers. Jake locked lips with Millie, kissing his bride and shoving his tongue down her throat. Feeling particularly horny today. His hands were pinned between her bare ass cheeks and the metal door to the fridge, kneading her skin with a rouge finger teasing the outer rim of her puckered asshole.

“Maybe another time baby.” Millie broke their tongue-filled kiss, feeling his finger at her backdoor. “Time for me to cum.”

Jake understood, stepping back from the fridge with Millie still wrapped around him. Lowering her back onto the countertop, and reaching for the measuring cup he had pulled out. Millie furiously rubbed her clit, Jake helping by taking two fingers and sliding them inside her. Millie braced the counter and let her husband finger blast her, letting out a loud scream as she orgasmed a second time that morning. He replaced his hand with the measuring cup in his other. Millie squirting harder then before. Jake tilted the cup to catch as much as he could. His wife let out a torrent of fluids some missing the cup and landing on the floor adding to the puddle left before. The measuring cup was not filled all the way, but it was enough for what he needed. Millie held on for dear life. Not wanting to fall off the counter after such a good orgasm. While Jake poured her squirt into the water compartment of the coffee maker, placing his pod and pressing start.

“So babe.” Jake looked at her. “Good orgasm?”

“Better even.” Millie lowered her legs and shimmied off the counter. “But you need to cum too.” she bent over where her tea was, still warm at least, but she wiggled her ass at him, offering it up to him.

Her husband got behind her and returned his dick to her womanhood. She moaned feeling herself be full again, sipping at her squirt tea and tasting herself. The coffee maker ran its course, pouring his beverage into a cup, equally made from her squirt. Her legs shook. Feeling weak from all the fucking. But she heard a little jingle and the coffee machine finished, a steaming cup of coffee just waited for him. She slipped off him, snatching the cup before he could. Jake protested for five seconds. Before feeling her lips on his dick again. Tasting herself. Before gripping his cock in one hand and stroking him hard, making him reach climax, and cumming right into his coffee. He watched as his semen mixed into the black coffee making it a lighter color. Millie smiled, holding up the cup while on her knees, his cock slowly growing soft, and he smirked at his slutty wife.

A couple spoonfuls of sugar later, the two love birds retreated to the breakfast nook and enjoyed their drinks, Jake finding the added taste of her squirt and his own semen to be…unique, to say the least. While Millie sipped at her tea and admiring her husband for letting her express her naughty side on a new level.

“I can only imagine what your milk would taste like in this.” Jake held up his cup.

“Oh allow me.” Millie pulled her top back up, exposing her tits, placing her own cup on the table, she scooched over and pulled at her nipple over his cup. To Jake’s surprise, Millie produced a little bit of milk, leaking a little bit of the fluid from her nip into the cup. Massaging her breast and getting a little more out, she pushed herself back and pulled her shirt back down, the fabric around her nip beginning to grow a little damp.

“How long could you do that?” Jake asked her.

“Just a few days now I think.” Millie sipped her drink. “That was the most I’ve produced so far.”

Jake took a sip and was impressed, the milk did make his drink a little sweeter. “But can’t women only lactate when pregnant?”

“In some cases, they can produce without being pregnant.” Millie pondered on it. “I can always take a pregnancy test just to make sure.”

“I mean if you are…well.” Jake sat in his seat. “You’d make a great mom.”

Millie smiled, seeing the adorable smirk on his face she fell in love with. “I’d also have massive tits.”

“Well here’s hoping he raised his cup towards hers, the kinky couple toasting to the idea of already becoming parents because they could not stay off each other…
No one truly knows my sexual preferences... [Insert evil laugh]

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA