Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: In Her Sights (Jennifer Lopez, Kate Upton)  (Read 1063 times)

200InchCOCK

In Her Sights (Jennifer Lopez, Kate Upton)
« on: Today at 05:33:44 PM »
Celebrity parties in New York had a different vibe from what was felt in other places.
For one older woman, she knew that to be the truth.
Jennifer Lopez sailed through the crowded party.
Her black dress made her easily blend in compared to previous dresses.
If she wanted to stand out in the crowd, she would've picked something better to wear.
Not tonight.
Her eyes searched for the one person she'd been eager to see all night.
There was only one person who made this party worth attending.
JLo had been wanting to get her hands on a certain model with big tits, eager to play with.
She spotted Kate Upton, standing tall and confident, her golden locks cascading down her back and those massive tits pushed up front
That was what Jennifer wanted to see.
She smiled to herself knowing she would be seducing Kate soon.
The room was alive with the pulse of music and the low voices of conversation, but all that faded away as their gazes met.

Kate felt the heat of JLo's stare, and she knew what was coming.
She had been in Jennifer's company before.
The dominance that woman showed was something Kate experienced personally.
Kate felt her nipples harden and her pussy get wet just thinking about the last time JLo found her.
Jennifer made her way through the crowd, her hips swaying with the beat of the music.
She was a predator leaving the jungle to Kate who was her prey.

As she approached Kate, the model turned and looked at her submissively.
"Long time no see," JLo said.

"Hi there Jennifer, I've been hoping you'd find me. I haven't forgotten about our last meeting."
Their eyes locked and they traded nods.
Without another word, JLo took Kate's hand and led her away from the crowded party, upstairs to a quieter area of the mansion.
They found a room that was slightly ajar, the perfect spot for their secret rendezvous.

Inside the dimly lit room, Kate felt a thrill of excitement as she watched JLo lock the door behind them.
Anytime Jennifer went to a party at a mansion like this, she would use a spare room.
That's what they were for after all, as an unkept secret among the Hollywood elite.
The singer walked over to the bed, her every movement showing the dominance she possessed.
Kate knew that she was going to be in for a wild ride.
When JLo wanted you, she made you worship her body.
Jennifer looked at Kate as she slowly began to unbutton her dress.
It slid off her shoulders, revealing her stunning curves and the lacy lingerie.
"Take off your dress," she ordered Kate.

Kate complied, her hands shaking slightly as she unzipped the back of her own dress.
It fell to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her black thong and matching bra.
JLo's eyes raked over her body, lingering on her breasts.
It was always a lovely to sight to see Kate Upton's tits ready to pop out of a tight bra.
She didn't have to be told to take it off to free her nipples.
Jennifer then took off her own bra and thong while Kate pushed down her panties.

JLo walked over to Kate, her eyes never leaving hers.
Their bodies touched, their breasts pressing together, and Kate felt the heat between them.
Jennifer leaned in, capturing Kate's lips in a deep kiss.
Her tongue invaded Kate's mouth, tasting her, claiming her as her own for the night.
Kate's hands slid around her back, pulling her closer, her own tongue dancing with hers.

They broke the kiss, panting heavily, their eyes locked in desire.
Jennifer reached with both hands, grabbing Kate's breasts and squeezing them hard.
"I've been wanting to get my hands on these again."

"Mmmmm, I missed the way you play with my boobs."

Kate moaned as the pressure from JLo's hands grew, her thumbs flicking over her sensitive nipples.
Jennifer stepped back, giving Kate's breasts a playful smack before pushing her gently onto the bed.
She spread Kate's legs and then moved down her body, lapping her tongue across her stomach as she went down to her wet snatch that awaited her.
With a whimper, Kate grabbed her tits and pulled them apart to allow a few down her body.

Kate felt her heart racing as she glanced down to see JLo's eyes glaring at her.
Jennifer didn't disappoint, her tongue immediately found Kate's clit and began to circle it, sending waves of pleasure through her body.
"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes..."

The room was filled with Kate's moans as JLo used her mouth on her.
Her tongue slid in and out of Kate's wet pussy, finding her G-Spot within seconds and eating her hard.
"OHHHH, GOD!!!"
Kate moved her hands, clutching the bed sheets as she screamed.

Jennifer's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she watched Kate's body react to her ministrations.
The model's body was quivering with need, her hips rising to meet each thrust of the singer's tongue.

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!! OHHHH MYYY GODDDDDDDD!!!!"
Kate's voice was so loud it pierced the silence downstairs.
Her orgasm crashed in waves leaving her gasping for breath.
But JLo wasn't done.
She grabbed Kate's ankles and spread her legs wider, exposing her to the cool air.
Her tongue darted back inside Kate, tasting the sweetness of her cum.
The feeling made Kate's eyes rolls to the back of her head.

Then without warning, JLo stopped and pulled away.
She leaned up, smirking at Kate
"Now it's time for me to worship your ass."

Jennifer moved off the bed, standing tall and spreading her legs.
Kate could see her massive butt from the bed.
"Get over here," JLo snapped her fingers and pointed directly behind her ass.

Kate knew better than to refuse an order from this woman.
Her knees hit the floor with a soft thud, and she positioned herself directly behind that powerful ass
Jennifer's ass was like a sculpture, and Kate was about to worship it with her mouth.
She reached for both cheeks with her hands, spreading them apart.
JLo closed her eyes when she felt Kate's tongue raking up the crack of her ass.

Jennifer pushed her ass back into Kate's face, her hips moving slowly.
She made those plump cheeks smack against Kate's face until the model shoved her tongue into her asshole.
"Yeah, that's it. Worship my ass."
JLo whimpered as she twerked on Kate's face.
Her own hand slipped down to her pussy and she began fingering herself while Kate pushed her tongue deep in her ass.

Kate's tongue pushed in, exploring JLo's butt further.
The perfect cheeks were still smacking against her face, prompting Kate to squeeze them hard to make JLo stop.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Eat my fucking ass!"
Jennifer shouted as she furiously worked her finger in and out of her snatch.

Kate's tongue went wild, shaking and pulsing inside JLo's asshole.
The singer's moans grew louder and more desperate.
This was it.
She knew those moans all too well.
Jennifer was going to make herself cum with her finger all while Kate feasted on her booty.

Kate kept her tongue moving, not once stopping as she listened to JLo whimpering.
Her tongue slid out of the tight hole and traced back up the crack of her ass.
Jennifer's hand was moving faster, her breathing quicker.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!"
JLo's body shuddered as she came.
Her jizz splattered across the floor and dripped down her thighs.
She reached behind her, grabbing Kate by the hair and pulling her face from her butt.
Jennifer turned around, facing the model, "Lick it clean."

Kate obeyed, her eyes glazed with lust as she took her time to clean up every drop of cum from the singer's thighs.
Satisfied with this obedience, JLo smiled.
"You're a good girl."

END

The following users thanked this post: gotbooty44, Downloadedscar, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA