Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Procrastinating (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 13384 times)

James_scandalous

Procrastinating (Lucy Pinder)
« on: September 30, 2024, 03:16:54 PM »
This is a fictional story I wrote. It is not real, but I wish it was. Don't copy my story to put on another site. It's not real, blah blah blah, you know the deal.

If you haven't read the time I met Lucy Pinder, click here. If you have and want to read the second time I fucked her, click here. If you have read both and are ready for another tale of tittyfucking the hottest woman from England, then proceed.

Procrastinating

It was a long day at the office for me. I had so much paperwork to do for a client that it kept me busy for a few hours. Had to get on the computer and fix a bunch of stuff that someone screwed up in the office below me. I couldn't complain too much, since my wallpaper was set to a topless photo of my British girlfriend Lucy Pinder. She was waiting for me back at my apartment, so that made it easier to work, knowing I was going to come home to her and those wonderful huge boobs to play with.

When I finally got home, Lucy was wearing nothing but a pair of tiny, lacy panties and a matching white bra. She looked up from the book she was reading on the couch, her eyes lighting up when she saw me. "You're home," she said in her strong British accent.

"Yeah, babe. I had a busy day, but glad it's over with now," I replied, tossing my briefcase onto the floor with a thunderous boom that alerted her.

Lucy set the book aside and pouted. "I was hoping you'd come home sooner so we could play." She stood up and approached me, her hips swaying in a way that made me forget all about the office drama. Lucy had a way of softening me up like that. All she had to do was look in my eyes and lean in to kiss my cheek.

"So what have you been doing all day, babe?"

"Just procrastinating," Lucy said with a shrug. She was lazy about work as I had come to learn. Sometimes all she seemed to want to do was lay around my apartment and wait for me to fuck her. Lucy needed something to do and that was where I would put her to work by reminding her of her place. She knew that was what was coming soon.

I walked into the bedroom and took off my shoes. Lucy was standing behind, watching me like she was mesmerized. I took off my jacket and turned around to face her.

"Take off your panties," I told her, my voice firm in authority. Lucy's eyes lit up with excitement as she reached under her ass and slid them off. She stepped out of them, standing before me in just her bra. "Now, take off your bra," I continued. She reached behind her back and unclasped it, letting her massive tits spill out. They hung down, heavy and full. "Come here," I beckoned her, twisting my finger to gesture her closer. She walked over to me, her tits bouncing slightly with each step.

When she was close enough, I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her closer to me. "Procrastinating means you need something to do," I said, my cock already hardening at the thought. I let go of her wrist and stroked her hair back with one hand, looking her eye in the eyes as my other hand pointed a finger at her. "I'll give you something to do."

"What would you like me to do, James?" she asked, her voice a sweet purr that made me bite my lower lip.

"Take off my clothes," I instructed sternly. Lucy reached for my belt, unbuckling it with surprising speed. She pulled my pants and boxers down together, and my erection sprang free, hard and ready for her. She took a moment to appreciate it, licking her lips while gazing at it before dropping to her knees. Lucy looked at my cock as if it were a divine object, eager to be worshipped. Her eyes never left mine as she peeled my socks off one after the other. Then she moved to my shirt, her hands undoing the buttons one by one. I could see the hunger in her eyes as she took in the sight of my bare chest, my muscles flexing with every breath.

Once I was fully naked, I gestured to a chair that was close to the bed and moved to plop down in the seat. "Crawl to me," I said, watching as she obeyed without hesitation. Her breasts swayed as she moved on her hands and knees, her eyes looking up at me. Lucy had a natural submissive side to her and I liked to take charge to bring it out. She approached the chair with the grace of a cat, her eyes locked on my cock. It was flopped against my stomach until I grabbed it with two fingers, holding it up. When she was close enough, I reached down and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to look up at me.

"If you're gonna sit around all day waiting on me to fuck you, then we'll make this into a habit. When I come home from work, you can show me how much you fucking missed me by sucking me off and worshiping my cock."

Her eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly. Lucy took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it with vigor, her hands kneading my balls. She was a fast learner, taking to the role of eager cockslut with ease. Her effort was worthy of praising her as a good girl, but I was waiting before I spoke any words of praise to her. I leaned back in the chair watching as she do her thing. The sound of her slurping filled the room, mixing with my moans of pleasure. She made eye contact, showing me her dark brown eyes as she worked her lips around my dick. I rested my elbow on the arm rest of the chair, watching her closely.

I took my cock out of her mouth and slapped it against her face. "Open wide," I said, and she did, letting me slide my cock between her lips and down her throat. She had deepthroating skills, but Lucy wasn't demonstrating them yet. I stood up and grabbed the back of her head as I eased my cock into her mouth. "Good girl," I whispered, stroking her hair as she choked on my dick. Her eyes watered as I rammed the head of my cock to the back of her throat, "that's it, that's it. Suck it all the way down."

I watched as she gagged, her cheeks hollowing out. Lucy was a natural at this, taking my dick down her throat like it was nothing. I pushed her head down even further, watching the full length of my cock disappear down her throat until her lips buried in my pubic hairs. She didn't pull away, instead, she took it, eager to please me. I kept my hand on the back of her head, holding her in place and then lowered the other one. My left hand was directly over her head. I took control and began to fuck her gorgeous face.

She gagged, gargled and choked on my cock. I showed Lucy no mercy with my slow hard thrusts, making sure she sucked my entire length. It was a slow face-fuck. Just the way I wanted to take her mouth.

I pulled out of her mouth, her saliva connecting my dick to her chin in several layers of strings. Lucy breathed as I tilted her head down, "pull your tits apart and spit between them," a subtle hint of things to come. Lucy obeyed, spitting the rope of drool down between her tits. "Now, bounce those tits for me."

Her breasts jiggled and slapped together as she did as she was told. It was such a simple yet incredibly arousing sight. "Good girl Lucy," I told her as I moved my spit soaked dick to rub against one of her nipples. Her eyes shot up at me as she whimpered.

"You love my cock, don't you?"

Her eyes never left mine as she nodded vigorously. "Yes, James," she replied in her sexy British accent.

"Are you ready to prove it with using your tits on it?"

"I'm always ready." Her eyes widened in excitement as I moved my hands away from her head. She had done titfucking before for other men besides me. Lucy didn't have to confess. I knew from the level of expertise she displayed from the last time I fucked her tits. With eager hands, she cupped her breasts and pulled them apart. I pushed my dick back and forth, watching as it slid between her soft, round flesh. The spit between her tits made it more slick and would be easy to glide my cock between. As she folded her tits together, my cock disappeared completely with only the head barely visible from the top.

"This is what your tits are for, Lucy. Never forget that." I told her as I began to buck my hips, fucking her tits.

Her eyes went wide again, and she nodded, "Yes, James." Lucy's voice was filled with a mix of pleasure and submission that oozed from her sexy English voice. She knew what her tits were made for, and she was going to give me the show I wanted. I took my time thrusting between them, moaning at the wonderful feeling.

I've fucked many pair of tits over the years, but few racks compared to that of Lucy Pinder. Her boobs were seriously among the best in the entire world. You get that impression from looking at them, but you know it even better when you're fucking them. To make it even better, her big brown eyes were gazing up at me and she moaned as I pumped my cock back and forth. I placed my hand on her head, tilting her down so she could see the head of my dick as it poked up. Lucy spit on it.

"You're a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, James," she said, her eyes locked with mine. "I'm your whore."

Her voice was music to my ears, and the sight of her tits wrapped around my cock was more than enough to make me want to keep going. I began to fuck her tits harder, watching the way she responded to every thrust. Lucy's eyes grew wider as she made sure to keep up the eye contact with me. I had her firmly under my thumb and that was good enough.

"I fucking swear, you have the best tits ever." I made one last thrust and pulled out from her cleavage. She was still holding them together, so I slapped my dick against her nipple just to hear her moan and pout in that posh, English accent.

"Thank you, James," Lucy said, smiling sweetly. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Oh yeah, that's what we're doing next," I grinned, reaching for her hair. I snatched her up, pulling Lucy to her feet. I wrapped one arm around her, pulling her to me for a passionate kiss. As soon as our lips pulled apart, I dragged her to the bed, bending her over so she was sticking her ass out to me. I slapped it hard, just to hear her moan.

"You're mine, Lucy. You are my whore. You're going to scream my name when I make you cum," I slapped her ass again and then reached to snatch her by the hair again, "talk to me!"

"I'm yours, James," Lucy replied, "My body is all yours to use for your pleasure. You wanna fuck me from behind?"

I didn't answer her. Instead, I slapped her ass one more time before lining up my cock with her wet cunt and thrusting into her. She screamed out as my full length filled her up. Lucy grabbed fistfuls of the bed sheets as I began to fuck her, her tits bouncing as she took every inch of me.

She moaned and pushed back, eager for more. I pumped my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I leaned down and slapped one of her ass cheeks again, leaving a red handprint. "Take it, take it all," I said, pulling on her hair.

"Ohhhhhh, James!!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the apartment. "Yes! Yessss!! Fuck me harder, James!!!" Her British accent made everything sound ten times hotter.

"You like that, don't you?" I teased her, slamming my cock in her pussy over and over.

"Yesss, James! Yes, I do!! I love the way you just manhandle me!!" Lucy's voice was loud, but I knew could turn it up a notch. Her body jerked forward with each thrust, her tits bouncing and slapping against the bed. I reached for her hair, snatching it hard and yelled, "Scream for me!"

"FUCK ME, JAMES!! I WANT ALL OF IT!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!! YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I'M YOUR WHORE!! I'M ALL YOURS, JAMES!!! FUCK ME LIKE ONE!!!!"

I slapped her ass, now satisfied with making her scream my name as loud as she could. I pulled out and then quickly climbed on the bed. Lucy pouted when my cock left her cunt, as if she were about to throw a fit that I stopped. I laid on the bed, motioning for her to get on top of me to ride my dick.

She eagerly complied. Straddling me, she lowered herself down, taking my dick into her pussy. I wanted her on top so I could watch those massive tits bounce all around. Lucy pressed her hands down on my chest, moaning as she looked down at me. She began to ride me, her breasts bouncing with each downward thrust she made. I grabbed them and played with her nipples, making her moan even louder as she was riding me.

Lucy leaned forward. I pushed my elbows into the bed, rising up slightly. Her tits were pressing into my face. I grabbed her breasts, smashing my palms against them to make her moan for me. I took a moment to suck on one of her nipples before I used my right hand to reach back I smacked her ass. "Ride it harder," I ordered her, and she responded immediately by slamming down onto me. Those massive boobs jiggled, rubbing against my face. She was a natural at this, like she'd been waiting all her life to be fucked by me.

Her cries grew louder, and I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock. She was close to climax and I wanted to watch her lose control. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, making her giant breasts press against my chest as I held her close. "Cum for me, Lucy," I whispered into her ear, my teeth grazing her lobe. She threw her head back and moaned, her eyes fluttering shut as she started to come.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Her whole body quivered, and she collapsed onto me, her breath hot on my neck as we lay there on the bed. "Good girl," I told her, stroking her back. "Such a good fucking slut." I caressed her back before pushing her off me. Lucy laid on her side, whimpering as my cock slid out of her busted pussy and I got up from the bed. I didn't want to cum inside her and so far, I held myself back from busting a nut.

I took a moment to look at her. My British glamour model girlfriend. Or more accurately, my big titty whore. She was so beautiful. Her eyes shifted to me and I planted one hand on my hip, staying firmly in control. My other hand was twisting around my cock, keeping it hard and ready for the next round.

"Procastinating," I chuckled, mocking her. "That's such a fucking excuse."

"It's not like that," she pouted. "I just don't know how to handle the pressure."

"What pressure?"

"Having to compete with all the people out in this town," Lucy replied, her cheeks flushing. "You know, Hollywood. I'm not used to this."

"You're Lucy Pinder," I reminded her. "You're the most famous model back in your home country. Better yet, you have me", I pointed my thumb at myself, "I'm your agent and can get you any role you want in any movie or TV show. You don't have to compete with anyone."

Her eyes grew wide, and she nodded, "I know, I just..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "I... I... I don't know what I want to do out here. Have you ever been in a situation where you don't know what to do with yourself? That's where I'm at right now."

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes women were complicated. It made no sense to me how someone like her could display such high confidence to do topless model for so many years and now out in Hollywood she was under pressure. It didn't make sense to me, but perhaps she was being honest. Lucy sighed, looking at me as she moved to lay on the bed, exposing her massive tits. Her eyes shifted down and she saw that I was stroking my cock.

"Come here," I ordered her.

"But... I just came," Lucy protested with a pout. It was like she was testing me with that response.

"I don't care if you just came. Get over here," I said, pointing to the space beside me on the bed. She sighed and climbed over, her tits jiggling as she moved. She moved off the bed and kneeled in front of me, my cock dangling in her face.

"I didn't blow my load inside you."

"I know, James," she replied with a smile, her eyes never leaving my cock as she leaned closer to it. "For a moment, I was expecting you to."

I looked down at her beautiful face, stroking my cock as I replied, "the only pressure you need to be worried about is the pressure in my balls. Forget showbiz, this." I aimed my cock at her face, "this right here is the only thing you need to concerned about. Worship it."

Without missing a beat, Lucy took it in her mouth again. She was insatiable, eager to please. I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking me off. I felt myself getting close again, but I didn't want to cum yet. I pushed her away gently, her mouth making a pop sound as she released my cock.

"Hold your tits together," I told her firmly. "It's time for another round of tittyfucking."

Her eyes widened a bit as Lucy cupped her massive breasts and pushed them together, creating a perfect valley for my cock. The way she looked at me, so eager and obedient, had me more turned on than ever. I placed my erect cock between her warm, soft tits. The sensation was unbelievable as she squeezed them around me, and glanced down to look at the head poking up. I watched her spit on it, just like before.

"You're so fucking good at that, Lucy," I praised her, and she blushed. She knew how much I loved fucking her tits. I went slow this time, just so I could enjoy it as long as possible.

Her eyes never left my face as she kept her breasts pushed together around my dick. Lucy moaned as I kept fucking her tits. I felt the beginnings of my climax building up inside of me, and I knew she could feel it too.

"Are you ready to cum on me, James?"

"Almost," I replied through gritted teeth, feeling the pressure building in my balls. I was going to make it a good one. I thrust into her tits harder, watching as my cockhead poked up with every thrust. She moaned at the increased intensity, and I knew she was getting off on this just as much as I was. Lucy loved tittyfucking as much as I did. I could only imagine the titfuck sessions she had with the men before me.

"I'm gonna cum," I gave her one last chance to stop if she needed to, but she just nodded, eyes locked onto mine. It was Lucy's choice this time if she wanted my cum on her face or elsewhere. Since she didn't let go of her tits, I saw no need to stop so I made one last thrust.

"Ohhhh god, ohhhhh fuck!" With a final groan, I released a hot stream of cum right onto her chest, covering her tits in a thick layer of sticky white goo. Ropes of jizz shot up her neck and covered her chest. Lucy moaned, gritting her teeth like I did and purring softly. She kept her tits pressed together, milking my dick with them as I gave her a much earned pearl necklace.

Once my cock had stopped spurting, I pulled out and Lucy leaned back, letting go of her breasts. She looked down at the mess with a satisfied smile, the cum still glistening in the light. "Thank you, James."

"Don't thank me," I said, wiping my dick off on the corner of the bedspread. "That's what you're here for." She giggled, a sound that always made me want to slap her tits harder. "Clean up."

While Lucy was still on her knees with the cum splattered on her breasts, I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. As the water ran, I thought about my job and the big one I had with managing her. There was more at stake besides the relationship I had with Lucy. It would be easy to get her into the big leagues if she was more ambitious and eager to move forward. The procrastinating talk was just an excuse for her to be lazy.

I grabbed a towel and dried off, still pondering over the future. She had the looks, she had the body, but not the willingness to do whatever it took. That's what made a star in this business. It was about how much you were willing to put out, and Lucy had the potential, but she wasn't going for it. I could still get her in a few roles of low budget movies, that was a given. But I had to think about how costly it would be to my own job as her agent, if I couldn't make her chase fame.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, thinking about Lucy and her career. She had so much potential, but she was holding herself back. I had to figure out a way to light a fire under her ass. Maybe a meeting with some big producers would get her motivated. Or perhaps I needed to show her what the industry could really do for her. Make her feel desired and in demand.

Then again, maybe not. The only thing she wasn't lazy about was when I was ordering her around to use her body for my personal pleasure. That was something Lucy excelled at better than a lot of sluts in this city. At least I was fucking her and can take the time like right now to sit and brag about it.

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Procrastinating (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 04:28:39 PM »
Another great story  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: James_scandalous

flawed_existence

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 07:10:14 PM »
Love it when you write Lucy. Some of your best work, you have a way with writing her that fits.

thewildcard

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 03:25:35 AM »
Lucy is James' best girlfriend! Sorry, I know you love Kim, but Lucy is made for you.

James_scandalous

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2024, 07:19:27 AM »
Lucy is James' best girlfriend! Sorry, I know you love Kim, but Lucy is made for you.

She knows her place and how to work those big titties, that's for fucking sure.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA