Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson - Part Three  (Read 14474 times)

Shane81uk

The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson - Part Three
« on: February 12, 2019, 10:22:45 AM »
The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson
Part Three

Window

By Snakeguy
F, Con, Voy, Exhibit, Role-play, First Person.

The following story is not to be read by anyone under 18, if it is illegal for you to view this in your area, if you find these situations unpleasant or offensive then you obviously won’t enjoy reading this story, so don’t read it, go elsewhere. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in its original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. It does not reflect in any way the true personality of the celebrity concerned, this is fantasy. This is a work of fan fiction that mentions characters from the Harry Potter world, which are trademarked and owned by J. K. Rowling and Warner Brothers Entertainment Inc. I do not claim any ownership over them or the world of Harry Potter. This story is for entertainment use only and no copyright infringement in intended. I make no profit from this story nor do intend to. If you have trouble telling the difference between reality and fantasy, you’d best leave now. If this offends you, please look elsewhere.

This short series will also include previously untold stories from
The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson.

The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson
Part Three

By Snakeguy

Window

Dear Journal,

It's a sunny day out there, around the World people are starting the day and here i am starting another fucking day.

Look Hermione swore!

The Hermione fucking trap, I wonder if the majority of the media and my fans still see me as that character, her traits, and her bossiness.
It seemed to work for me when the series was running, but more and more it seems to be holding me back.

Do you know how fucking frustrating it is in interviews when it always comes back to Hermione?

But I do have fun with some Journalists; Journo’s who try to bait me, to question my feminist qualifications.
I was doing this interview and it was coming to an end, I had them in the dressing room of the house where I am now.

We’d been discussing my wardrobe and a photo shoot had taken place in front of my floor to ceiling closets.

I was seated next to the interviewer and I was bored senseless, up till now the questions and answers had been vanilla and predictable.

So looking her straight in eye, I dropped the bombshell.

I started talking about my favourite designers, colours, my fashion sense,
stuff I’ve talked about over and over again, but then I mentioned my daily beauty routine and my love of baths.

"I have a bath every single day of my life and if I can have two or three—amazing.
Nothing terrible is going to happen in the bath, so I always find time for that."

“I’ll take phone conversations in the bath, anything.” I told them.

I went on

“There’s still so much shame around the things you do to get ready while you’ve got a towel wrapped around your head....
I’ve been bleaching my top lip since I was nine. I don’t do it very often, but I do it, it’s important to me not to edit that out.”

Looking the interviewer straight in the eye, I paused and then said.

"And I use Fur Oil. I’ll use that anywhere from the ends of my hair to my eyebrows to my pubic hair.

It’s an amazing all-purpose product."

Within seconds my assistant was whispering in my ear (in a very obvious alert on what her client had just said).

I smiled at the interviewer and repeated “I use Fur Oil. I’ll use that anywhere from the ends of my hair to my eyebrows to....

My pubic hair”.

I remember the interviewer tried to stop from grinning from ear to ear; she’d just received a scoop.

I remember that night in my bath; I came over and over again, thinking “If only they knew me, then they’d know.

Horny cow

So here I am (sipping coffee by the way), I’m in my London home.
I’ve just finished breakfast; if you need to picture it I’m dressed in jeans and white man’s shirt
(relic of another overnight disaster, don’t ask), I’m sitting by the French windows and I’ve got
a view of my city garden below me.

You know I had really thought Noah would make it different, (fuck I even lose my virginity in that),
I’d even “Whored it up” as my friends called my character Nicky in “The Bling Ring”.

Yes it was a radically different character from the past, but all the critics could comment
on was about my “American” accent and in the tabloids that Hermione has a great legs
and a arse complete of course with screen caps from the film.

You know I’d of been more grateful if they’d referred to me and that Emma has a great arse.

Fucking identity crisis, but I do have a great arse, if I say so myself.

Hang on a minute I’ll just stand up, there I’m flipping up the white shirt,
now the full length mirror on the kitchen wall can see my denimed arse.

I’ve got a great arse, I wonder if fans have sites dedicated to my arse?
There I’m just feeling the cheeks of arse to the mirror, “Emma’s arse worship”.

On my kitchen table is a magazine that has on its cover, “What next for Hermonine?”…

I’m not fucking Hermonine, what about what’s next for Emma?
Probably for my fans and the media it’s Hermonine’s arse worship.

FUCK!

I shouldn’t have done that, I’ve just thrown the coffee cup I was holding into the wall opposite me.

I mean what do I have to do? I’m just looking again at my image in the mirror; I’m patting my arse cheek.

They don’t know what they’re missing and at this rate they’re not likely to find out.

I’m still posing in the mirror, sticking my arse out, patting it, and moulding it.

How about all those “Adult” scripts I turned down? The opportunities I turned down, fuck it!!!!

I’m still doing variations of this English rose thing, no wonder my fans
and the media still think of me as fucking Hermione; I need to take more risks.

I get so fucking frustrated with it all!!!

What’s wrong with me?

I’m looking at my City garden, all those other houses looking back at me, all those windows.

Well fuck them, sorry Hermione ... but these jeans are just begging to come down.

There

I’m undoing the belt, now the button, if i just pull them down a bit you can see the top of my pubes.

Oh! Hang on my jeans seem to have just fallen to my ankles.

There they go sliding down in one smooth motion, revealing my long legs to the mirror.

Opps, not only the mirror, I’ve just dropped my jeans to the window.

True it is a back window onto a garden, but it’s still a garden and other houses and their windows looking out onto the gardens.

Deep breath Emma, let’s just step out of my jeans on the floor, there you can do it.

There that wasn’t that hard, so why in the fuck can’t I do it in a film,
why I have turned down script after script that involves undressing

Right Emma even deeper breath time, you can do this you just slowly undo the four buttons of this shirt,
come on, very slowly I’m parting the bottom two halves of my shirt to the window.

Maybe I should have worn a bra? Too late for that now.

But doesn’t that feel good!

I’m running my hand over my flat stomach down to the front of my blue panties.

I can do this….

I’ve just opened this man’s white shirt to the window.

I’m topless.

And God created Emma, not fucking Hermione!

What’s up with me? Well perhaps Emma has had enough, I’m slipping off the white shirt,
letting it fall off my shoulders and onto the floor.

That feels so good; I love the feeling of the sunlight on my nearly naked body.

From my vantage point, I can look across the garden, all those windows looking back at me.

Alight everything I’ve learnt makes me want to back away into the shadows again,
by instinct I know I should step away from the window or at least put the white shirt back on.

Yes I’m all too aware the Paparazzo could be anywhere, or as Trump said
“One geek in a bedroom with a computer”, all those windows.

I wondering, is there anyone looking back at me?, is there some teenage guy in his bedroom
or some middle aged guy just finishing his breakfast who glanced out of his window and saw this nearly naked girl.

I love the warmth of the sun on my body; I can feel that familiar feeling growing between my legs, my juices building.

Perhaps dear journal I should step away from the window and enjoy myself in my bedroom?

I can see the light reflecting off a window at the other side of my garden.

Should I....

Fuck… should, I’m moving nearer to the window.

So who are you then? Some old guy?

Are you some geek in his bedroom? A Potter fan?

I suppose if anyone is watching me, they’d see me trying to work up my nerve,
if they are at their window they could have seen the top of my head against the reflection of the window, but nothing else.

Yet...

Deep breath Emma, let’s just step into the light and right up to the window frame.

I saw the light! Look Potter fan, Hermione's topless, but they’re not her tits, their Emma’s tits, my tits!

I’m now in full view of anyone looking into their garden.

All they have to do is look over to that house, that window and they’d see me topless,
if I say so myself my immaculate alabaster white skin, my breasts which some have said were a perfect handful.

But unless they had a zoom lens, they couldn’t see my now very hard nipples.

Maybe at first they wouldn’t recognise me, I’d be another topless girl who should
of been more careful; or this is my lucky day I must take a picture of this girl and upload to Tumblr.

Then if you did have that zoom lens, you’d zoom into that window and onto my face and realise...

Fuck that’s Emma Watson.

They’d move down and see my hand is going into my blue panties;
my fingers are moving through my dark pubes now and down onto my clit.

Are you watching me then?
Can you see I have my hand in my panties, I’m taking a deep breath, my fingers moving in and out.

Bet you wish you see could this, I’m just going pull my panties up high,
I’m moaning, the material is forced right up into my arse crack.

Oh look it's exposing my lily white arse cheeks to that mirror. 

I’m looking down at the front of my panties; it’s now barely covering my pubic mound.

Sometimes I wish I did have a wand... “Viobratus”, but there is empty Champagne bottle on the table, shall I use that?

My finger is entering my pussy lips; I can feel my juices on my finger.

Did you know I Cam? Of course you don’t.

None of you know that I Skype/Facetime/Snapchat do you, I might of been with you,
but you’d of never know as I always wear a mask.

I still have that 1920’s style masquerade mask; it’s a souvenir from my photo shoot with Ellen.

My voice? I’m an actress; I can do lots of accents.

Alright next step, deep breathe Emma.

Alright here goes my panties; I’m dragging them down at the front to the top of the thighs.

I can feel the sun on my body; I’m pulling open my pussy lips to the sunshine.

When I’m camming no one can confuse me with fucking Hermione, I can be me.

For some reason they always ask me to spread my pussy wide open,
they want to see inside of me, surely they don’t think I’m still a virgin?

I’m slipping a finger into myself, if only they knew.

Perhaps I’ll have to hack myself and prove it with pictures online.

Ok Emma... relax for fucks sake.
I’m reaching over for my fur oil; unscrewing the bottle I’m letting the oil drip into my pubes,
massaging the hair between my fingers.

If you were here, I’d ask you to finger me.

I’m standing as close as she I can to the window; my head is leaning against the French doors.

My finger is going in and out of me, do you think I could get at least two fingers into me?

You could finger fuck me.

I wonder if one of those windows across the garden has someone in them,
looking at me now with my fingers between my legs, my breasts are now all but pushed against the window.

Watch this then whoever you are I’m sliding three fingers into myself.

Oh you want to see me come do you?

My long fingers going in and out of my exposed pussy.

I’m groaning as I’m getting closer and closer to my climax running my finger down length of my slit.
I’m parting them with her fingers the fur oil running down from my pubes and onto my clit and into her pussy.

Why is it other actresses get all buddy buddies and go out together appear together and I’m alone?
Look at Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner; there was me and Bonnie once but…

I’m near to coming, hold off, hold off.

I’m watching my reflection in the window, my finger over my clit, my hips in rhythm with my finger flicking over my clit,
I’m teasing it.

Would you like to see me and Sophie together or me and Maisie, Hermione and Ayra?

Fingering, kissing, scissoring, sucking, fucking.

Watch this; I’m forcing three fingers deep inside myself, if only you hear my moans filling the room.

I can’t hold off any longer! there goes head flying back in ecstasy, my back arching,
orgasm after orgasm hitting me now, my body all but trembling the fur oil running down my thighs,
but I can do more than that for you whoever you are behind those windows.

I’m looking at my image in the mirror, my naked body, can you imagine it; imagine what I’m looking at.

Ok let’s move that chair to the mirror, is this what you want to see?

I’m holding my right breast to the mirror, or is it this? I’m squeezing my breast; I’m pulling on my nipple.

Or is this what you all want to see? I’m opening my legs wide, exposing my pussy to the mirror,
forcing in one then two fingers into my very moist pussy.

Is that enough eh?

You want more?

I’m taking the bottle from the table, spreading my legs wider.

I’m moving the chair around facing the window, I’m inserting the neck of the Champagne bottle into my pussy.
I’m spreading my legs even further, I’m moving the head of the bottle in and out.

Is this what you all want from me?

Finally, finally

I’m cummmminggg.

Oh fuck, the sweat on my body is glittering in the sunlight.

Ok shows over, I’m pulling the bottle from myself, did you hear that? An audible plop.

I’m bringing that bottle to my lips; I can taste a mixture of my own juices and what’s left of the Champagne.

I’m looking in the mirror at myself, my legs open, my pussy juices and pubes shining in the light

Horny cow.

To be continued.

Part One
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=630

Part Two
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=634

Part Four
https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=2274.msg23195#msg23195
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:26:45 AM by Shane81uk »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, festus91, pixidragon, Dexter07

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: The Sexual Misadventures of Emma Watson - Part Three
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 05:33:07 PM »
Great writing again Shane.  :)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:03:17 PM »
Great stuff, this might be my favorite so far of your series. I like the first person narration and I really like the exhibit/voyeur theme. Great job!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 11:16:53 PM »
Awesome story. I like how simple it is and opening with a diary entry in first person view was a great way to start. Unique approach, rarely see stuff like this.

Cheers, you do excellent work writing.  :D

Shane81uk

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 03:26:13 AM »
Thanks more on the way.

Viri

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 08:02:41 PM »
Looking forward to it. You've got something special here.  :D

Shane81uk

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 09:58:27 AM »
Looking forward to it. You've got something special here.  :D

Thank you!

Part 4 - The Fappening

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA