Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2026  (Read 1646 times)

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2026, 03:58:14 PM »
How do things like this happen?  The Bengals’ Tee Higgins made a miraculous touchdown catch.  Updates to come.

The Bengals lost to the Steelers, 30-27.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 05:55:17 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2026, 05:57:21 PM »
The champs are in trouble.  The Seahawks’ 12-game win streak is in jeopardy after a 50-yard pick-six in the fourth put the Commanders in the driver’s seat.  Updates to come.

The Commanders beat the Seahawks, 33-32.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 06:00:27 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2026, 08:04:44 PM »
What a thriller today in Rio de Janeiro!  The Ravens’ Lamar Jackson’s long completion left one second on the clock before Tyler Loop drilled a 56-yard field goal to beat the Cowboys, 34-31.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2026, 11:32:37 PM »
This game is bonkers!  In a wild fourth quarter, the Broncos took the lead on a 66-yard pick-six, then the Rams took it back on a 48-yard touchdown pass from Matthew Stafford.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Everyone catch your breath yet?  The Broncos scored 30 second-half points and Talanoa Hufanga picked off the Rams in the end zone to secure a 30-26 comeback win.

UPDATE 2:  Another day, another controversial penalty.  The Rams’ Josh Wallace intercepted a pass, but the refs called pass interference instead.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 12:40:35 AM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2026, 05:44:04 PM »
I’ll try to avoid being political.  The NFL asked DHS to take down an unapproved video likening big hits by Hall of Famer Brian Dawkins to its treatment of migrants.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2026, 08:20:35 PM »
I know who I am not rooting for.  The Eagles are playing the Bears right now on “Monday Night Football”.  Can the Eagles start 3-0?  The Bears have 213 rushing yards per game.  Updates to come.

The Bears beat the Eagles, 27-7.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 05:55:17 AM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2026, 04:22:48 PM »
Just because I hate his team does not mean I do not appreciate the human value of what I saw.  Bears quarterback Case Keenum and his daughter stole the show in an adorable postgame interview.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2026, 04:34:06 PM »
ESPN put out its latest power rankings for the NFL.  I wanted to see what you all thought.

1.  Bills
2.  49ers
3.  Chiefs
4.  Seahawks
5.  Ravens
6.  Broncos
7.  Rams
8.  Eagles
9.  Vikings
10.  Jaguars
11.  Bears
12.  Bengals
13.  Lions
14.  Raiders
15.  Cowboys
16.  Patriots
17.  Steelers
18.  Saints
19.  Giants
20.  Packers
21.  Texans
22.  Panthers
23.  Colts
24.  Browns
25.  Jets
26.  Commanders
27.  Chargers
28.  Cardinals
29.  Falcons
30.  Buccaneers
31.  Titans
32.  Dolphins
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2026, 04:45:27 PM »
So much for a happy reunion.  According to Mike Garafolo and Ian Rapoport, the Giants are releasing wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2026, 04:33:18 PM »
As one player said, “Your football life is short.”  There is a great article from Kevin Seifert and Stephen Holder where over 30 NFL players revealed their CTE fears, why they risk it and if they would let their sons play football.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2026, 06:34:11 AM »
In a related story to the one above, this is something I would love to see.  ESPN asked several players if they would be willing to take a test for CTE while they were still alive and the overwhelming answer was yes.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2026, 06:35:58 AM »
One of the biggest trade targets is on the move.  According to The Ringer, the Cowboys are trading for Steelers cornerback Joey Porter Jr.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2026, 06:17:11 AM »
I have to imagine for some people, putting on that jersey is a dream come true.  Cornerback Joey Porter Jr. reacted to be traded to the Cowboys, calling it "unreal."
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2026, 06:23:22 AM »
I think we may have the favorite for Comeback Player of the Year.  Deshaun Watson and the Browns edged the Steelers, 27-24, with a field goal in the final seconds of a Thursday night AFC North showdown.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2026, 05:50:22 PM »
I hope he comes back when he can maintain sobriety.  Tony Romo will not return as an NFL analyst after his DWI arrest in July.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr