Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2026  (Read 1516 times)

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2026, 06:02:41 PM »
Get the strawberries and cream.  The Colts and Commanders are playing right now as both teams return to London for the first time since 2016.  Updates to come.

The Colts beat the Commanders, 30-13.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 06:05:46 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2026, 06:06:56 PM »
It's about time!  It only took 637 days, but the Jets have intercepted a pass.  Updates to come.

The Jets lost to the Bears, 23-12.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 06:35:46 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2026, 06:08:33 PM »
How do things like this happen?  Darius Cooper turned what looked like a sure Rams interception into an unbelievable Eagles touchdown.  Updates to come.

The Rams beat the Eagles, 24-20.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 06:36:23 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2026, 06:29:35 PM »
This isn't going to bode well for today, if not the future.  The Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase sustained a concussion and won't return against the Jaguars.  Updates to come.

The Jaguars beat the Bengals, 22-17.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 07:37:53 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2026, 06:31:29 PM »
The laws of physics don't seem to apply in the NFL.  The Packers' MarShawn Lloyd did a split midair to clear a Buccaneers defender.  Updates to come.

The Packers beat the Buccaneers, 17-14.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 07:38:26 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2026, 06:32:51 PM »
Holy macaroni and cheese!  The Patriots' Efton Chism made a sensational one-handed catch in a huge moment.  Updates to come.

The Patriots beat the Bills, 29-26.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 07:39:10 PM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2026, 06:35:14 PM »
And that is how you close out a game.  Deonte Banks came up with a clutch goal-line pick on fourth down and then housed it from 98 yards to seal an electric 36-24 Giants win over the Cardinals.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2026, 07:41:32 PM »
Way to crash out over nothing.  The Vikings' Eric Wilson was pushed into a referee, who was heated after getting off the ground.  This comes as the Vikings beat the Dolphins, 15-10.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2026, 11:50:19 PM »
Ugh, can't this defense get it together?  Bryce Young had two touchdowns and 329 passing yards and Tetairoa McMillan had 14 receptions, 192 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Panthers to a 32-26 win over the Lions.  The Lions' Jared Goff had 412 passing yards.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2026, 01:07:40 AM »
I'm sure there is going to be hell to pay for someone.  The NFL is reviewing a heated exchange between the Cardinals' Trey McBride and a referee during the Cardinals' 36-24 loss to the Giants.
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

InThe313

Re: NFL 2026
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2026, 09:23:41 PM »
One of the sport’s greatest rivalries has been reignited.  The Falcons are playing the Saints right now on “Monday Night Football”.  The Falcons have four straight “MNF” wins.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  Meep meep!  The Falcons’ Bijan Robinson showed off his speed on a 59-yard touchdown run.

UPDATE 2:  They may not be related, but they run like it.  Bijan Robinson and Brian Robinson Jr. combined for five rushing touchdowns, tying a franchise record in a 45-24 Falcons win.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:29:12 AM by InThe313 »
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
 

Tags:
     

    Support Contacts

    Admin Contact Details DMCA

    Partner Sites

    Planet Suzy Hyperdreams CHYOA TG Party

    Social Media Links

    Twitter Reddit BDSMLR Tumblr