Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Public Displays (AJ Michalka)  (Read 8586 times)

Money

Public Displays (AJ Michalka)
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:19:34 PM »

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened it’s total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality feedback is welcome at rockcook5@yahoo.com for those that care to send it now on with the story enjoy.

Dating a celeb can be fun hanging out has never been a problem for me getting dragged along for stuff was far different I didn’t always go out on the town but still had fun granted being pulled out of bed early wasn’t part of my plan this time even AJ Michalka gripping my foot.

“Come on…your burning daylight.” she said

“Just 5 more minutes.” I said

I was awake but I was enjoying having a little fun at the busty blondes expense she was getting a small measure of revenge gripping my toes with those rather strong guitarist fingers of hers.

“Give me the answer I want and I’ll let go.” she said

“Ok I’m up.” I said.

AJ was normally playful and I enjoyed it I had to a picnic in the park as a change of pace from our normal routine the added bonus of the beach being 2 blocks away made AJ opt for a bikini under her tanktop and shorts with her swelling curves at both ends it was tough not wanting the outfit to spill everything we had found a spot under a tree where we could relax after setting up the spread I laid my head in her lap looking up at her.

“Let’s see sandwiches, apples, oranges, I don’t see the drinks.” she said

“I brought most of the kitchen pantry they have to be here.” I said

I must have looked rather comical with my head inside the basket since AJ was laughing at me I switched baskets still looking when I heard AJ see something.

“Awww…that is so adoreable getting her flowers.” she said

“Found them they were in the cooler after all.” I said

I looked up and AJ was looking off in the distance at various couples doing different things together it didn’t bother me to see guys out with their girls but AJ seemed to be off in another world that mirrored some romance novel cliche’ bringing her back to reality might be tricky.

“I could hear her say yes to something but I can’t tell what it was.” she said

“From all the jumping around I would say it will have a wedding ceremony involved.” I said

Over the next few hours we continued the picnic I was enjoying myself for the most part even with AJ talking like every couple from here to the beach was picking out china patterns even feeding her strawberries by hand didn’t help to keep her quiet long the fun factor was quickly eroding so I had to come up with a plan fast as she kept going.

“Seriously an hour glass figure dress won’t work for her the boobs are way too big for people not to stare.” she said

“Not to ruin your thought but you have way more boob up top than she does.” I said

I must have struck a nerve since she looked right at me with a stare that could easily cut through me faster than a laser beam then I saw my opening and gave AJ a kiss that she wouldn’t soon forget however it looked like her labido was kicked into overdrive.

“Oh wow that was awesome I don’t think a cold shower tonight will cut it.” she said

“Maybe skinny dipping in the ocean will be better.” I said

We grabbed the beach towel from the car and sprinted to a secluded spot near the rocks it would still be a while before the tide came in AJ was acting slightly delusional that she was living a romance novel I had a hard time keeping a straight face but played along anyway as she pinned me to the towel.

“Fuck skinny dipping I want you now.” she purred

“That’s the sex kitten I remember.” I said

AJ kissed me just like I had earlier working her way down my neck when she reached my shirt I could feel her back arching while her fingers crawled up and down my chest before they ripped open my shirt and tossed it aside.

“I love doing that.” she said

“I’m sure you do.” I said

She continued down my body licking my abs as she went coming to my shorts and pulling them off freeing my 12 inch cock stroking it with her hand.

“I’ve always been impressed with this thing I’m happy it’s all mine.” she said

“Go for it.” I said

AJ looked stunning deepthroating my cock she was really getting into it slipping her own shorts off throwing them behind her before sliding her ass on my cock easing it onto her anal ring.

“Oh shit this is big.” she moaned

“Never stopped you before.” I said

Even though we had sex before this I still nearly split her in half with my girth I tried my best not to hurt her I think that was a key factor in her hanging around me I didn’t mind she was coming home to me at the end of the day.

“Really big.” she said

“Just keep going.” I said

AJ started bouncing at a slow pace then sped up gripping my hands as she went humping away on my thick shaft while her big boobs did the same working their way out of her bikini sliding around.

“Gonna….gonna….BABY!!” she groaned

“Not so loud.” I said

I was less worried about her upcoming orgasm and more about keeping the noise down where we wouldn’t get busted since we were still technically in public on the beach AJ’s sudden outburst shot my whole plan apart.

“FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!” she screamed

“I’m gonna blow.” I said

AJ’s orgasm was so intense she ripped open her shirt and bikini top like it was tissue paper while driving her hips down like a hammer pushing me into the sand down 2 feet when it was over my abs were drenched in her girl cream and she was draped over my body I had already pumped a sizeable load into her ass when she whispered in my ear.

“I’m not done yet.”

“Ok.” I said

I had no idea being buried in the sand 24 inches down could be a bad thing and it wasn’t until AJ started humping away again at a near blistering pace with her claws digging into my shoulders before moving down to my chest leaving little marks along the way.

“Gonna…cum….again.” she moaned

“Me too.” I said

I plastered her insides again with a really layer of spunk as I sucked on her tits driving her wild pulling another orgasm out of her overtaxed body we collapsed from exhaustion as the tide continued to roll in.

A few hours later

I was finally moving around even if it was limited AJ took a lot out of me the girl was a sexual dynamo and still on top of me passed out I moved her hair away from my face to see a bright light I thought it was the moon when it moved really fast the other direction.

“turn off the night light baby.” she moaned

“We’re busted…it’s the beach patrol.” I said

We made nice with the cops as best we could while scrambling to find our clothes what made things really awkward was they were all female looking at me and AJ 2 of them were really impressed by AJ’s huge tits and my erection that was making a few officers take notice.

“I couldn’t help myself officer he’s just….so hot.” AJ cooed

“I see…our patrol boat found some clothes 3 miles out at sea about an hour ago which is why you can’t find them if they are yours your free to go this time since it’s your first strike.” she said

“Won’t happen again officer.” I said

We cleared out fast with the towel around us I could feel AJ’s heart racing it almost seemed she liked the attention after a quick shower we called it a night.

The next dayI woke up smelling something I hadn’t in a very long time I made a beeline for the kitchenseeing AJ in a very skimpy apron and nothing else with her big boobs nearly overflowing out the top I barely noticed the cinnamon pancakes she made for me.

“Morning baby.” she said

“Morning..mmmm that smells good.” I said

I moved over to AJ and kissed her with some passion for the job she did while rubbing her chest before ripping the apron open letting her big tits fall out and sucking one into my mouth making AJ shudder.

“Yeah drain those milk factories.” she moaned

“MMMMFFFFFPPPPHHHH.” I moaned

I went down between AJ’s legs eating her out with my tongue at a near reckless pace which made her spasm and double over pushing her big boobs into my spine making my rough tongue rub her clit on every pass.

“Sooooo…goood….more.” she moaned

“Ok.” I said

I picked AJ up spreading her legs wide gaining me easy access to her pussy as I eased my thick cock inside her propping her against the fridge taking all 12 inches on every stroke driving it in like a hammer making her boobs bounce as I went.

“So strong.” she cooed

She wrapped her arms around my neck really getting into the session between her legs as I moved back up to her neck giving it some attention making AJ arch her back thrusting her chest out while trying to balance herself on the fridge door her hand hit the water dispenser spraying cold water on her ass in the process.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH CCCCOOOOOLLLLLLDDDD!!!!” she squealed

“Not for long.” I said

I almost slipped on the wet floor making my body shift her weight added to the mix along with a frisky streak caused me to land on the floor on my spine driving my dick as far as possible into AJ’s pussy.

“Oh shit.” she said

I had flipped AJ over on her back pumping my meat into her pussy we moved across the floor as I sucked on her boobs both our orgasms hit at the same time I soaked her love tunnel while she screamed and clawed my back bucking her hips trying to drain more cum out of me before I pulled out.

“I’m not done baby.” she said

I wasn’t sure what AJ was up to until she pulled me into the bedroom and shoved me on the bed sliding my thick cock between her big tits getting ready to suck me off.

“Just a little more.” she purred

“Go ahead.” I said

The blowjob fantasies I had in the past couldn’t hold a candle to what AJ was doing sucking down my footlong shaft like it was the most natural thing in the world before slipping it between her big boobs looking at me with those pretty eyes going up and down with a slow pace.

“Mmmmmpppphhhhffff.”

“Oh fuck this is a big one.” I said

I blasted everythng from her face down to her abs in thick spunk with a few shots splashing on her backthe volume alone was impressive as it ran down her body onto the sheets AJ stroked my deflating shaft getting the last few squirts onto her boobs giving me a smile.

3 months later

After talking with AJ about how everything wasn’t like a romance novel but how I still found her optimism adoreable she made me pay for that for 30 days I was ambushed in every room in the house by her where I couldn’t escape the sex was fantastic as always her screaming orgasms and skimpy outfits during that time kept me going but those are stories for another time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, pixidragon

Viri

Re: Public Displays (AJ Michalka)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »
AJ is hot as fuck. Good work with that cum shot over her back in the end.

The following users thanked this post: Money

OMEGA15

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 05:40:43 PM »
I like the dirty talk in your stories, great stuff.

Money

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2023, 04:47:02 AM »
I've got a few projects with her and sister Aly in the works so there is more on the way

The following users thanked this post: Flom2503

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA