Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)  (Read 175785 times)

Revrapid

Re: The Brevity Series(Site Collab)
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2024, 04:21:27 PM »
In Hot Water

Starring....

TASHA YOUNG

I grinned as the black bikini top that had been stretched to its limits only a few minutes ago flew out of the door and hit the wall.

“Are you joining me or not?” A heavily accented voice rang. “I’m starting to get lonely in here.”

I didn’t need any amount of time to decide my answer to that question.

I ran through the hall and to the balcony doors, pulling my shirt over my head at the same time, misjudging the distance I turned and ran into the wall while my shirt was still obscuring my vision. Quickly recovering, I yanked the garment hard, finally getting it off and raced onto the balcony.

And there she was. Sitting at the end of the hot tub, facing me with a smirk on her face. Bare breasts floating in the water and on full display thanks to her arms being splayed across the sides of the hot tub.

She lifted her right arm and opened her fist. Casually letting the thong fall onto the tiles beneath. I dropped my own shorts and walked to the hot tub, quickly hopping up the steps and stepping in.

As I did, Tasha stood to meet me. Throwing an arm around my shoulder she moved up onto her tiptoes and pulled my head downward until our lips met. My arms moved around her waist as her free hand found its way around my neck. Her soft lips massaged my own as our tongues met and circled around each other.

Slowly, my hands moved from her back and to her chest. I smirked into the kiss as I sunk my fingers into the soft, supple flesh of her tits. After a few seconds of squeezing and groping Tasha broke the kiss. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “You like them?” She joked.

“I suppose you could say that.” I retorted before moving back in. Hunching over I buried my face in her cleavage and began to kiss, lick and suck at her tits. It was then I felt her slender fingers grasp my hair. She gave a gentle tug and I looked up at her.

“Sit down, and I’ll give you something even betterrrr…” She giggled with a singsong voice.

Without a second thought I stepped back and sat down on the edge of the hot tub. Tasha waited a moment before standing up. The water rushed off of her body and the few droplets that remained glistened as the light from inside the apartment hit her. Another giddy smile crossed her face as she walked over to me, Tasha placed another peck on my lips before sinking to her knees.

She gripped the bottom of her breasts and lifted them before letting them drop and winking at me as they bounced and jiggled. Leaning forward, she licked my cock from base to tip before again lifting her tits pressing them around my dick. Slowly, she lifted her soft pillows up and then guided them back down. She kept up this treatment for what felt like an eternity, moving at an agonisingly slow pace, squeezing her tits on my dick giving me the best massage I’ve ever had.

Finally, she brought her head down, taking the head of my cock on her mouth and sucking it for a moment, my breath hitched as I felt her tongue circle the tip.

And then she released my cock. Placing a quick kiss on the tip she let her tits go and stood up again. She placed her arms on my shoulders and smiled. “Now it’s my turn for a treat!”

Swivelling around she placed her arms on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. “Come on then!” She chirped, giving her ass a wiggle.

In two quick steps I reached her and planted my hands on her hips. I looked past her and at the Seoul skyline across from us. I laughed. “I’m not sure which part of the view is better.”

“I’m sure you’ll come to a decision soon.” She cooed.

I smiled and lined my cock up with her pussy and in one swift movement plunged into her. We both sighed and I picked up my pace, the water began to flow back and forth faster and faster as we picked up speed. I leaned forward and moved my arms from her tits, squeezing hard. She craned her head back and caught my lips in another kiss. She began to slam her hips back as I thrust into her, her ass slapping into my lap.

Finally, she let out a scream and I felt her pussy tighten on my dick, sending me over the edge. For a few moments we were unmoving, basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. And then we relaxed. I fell back, splashing into the water of the hot tub and she slumped forward, over the edge. We remained like this for another few seconds until Tasha stood and turned to face me.

There she was, wet hair clinging to her face. Tits rising and falling as she took rapid breaths.

“I think I know which part of the view is better.” I sighed.

Viri

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2024, 09:33:15 AM »
JLo's Ass
It's huge. What else do you want me to say?

Short dumb story I wrote about dat ass.

I'm sitting down in a chair looking at Jennifer Lopez's ass bent over. The cheeks are clapping right in time with a rap song playing from the stereo. Don't ask how I got here. I can't answer that for you and neither can she. The only thing that matters is watching those thick cheeks slap into each other as she twerks it.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Fuck, what a sight to see. She isn't wearing anything except a black thong that you can barely see thanks to the thickness of her glorious ass cheeks. I was sitting here watching JLo put on a twerk show, and then she sat down on my lap.

"Just hang tight, Viri. I know you've got something big in those pants for me." She wasn't referring to my phone. My bulge lined up the crack of her booty as she sat down on my lap and began to grind. I moaned out at the feeling her booty rubbing against me. It wasn't everyday I got a lap dance from JLo. She was grinding that famous booty down into my lap, making me moan as my already semi-erect dick was getting rock fucking hard. I leaned back and smiled wide at the feeling of her wonderful ass still rubbing on me.

It all stopped when Jennifer climbed off my lap. She bent over, mooning with that ass and then shaking it back and forth. Those cheeks clapped together a few more times before she turned around to face me. Her long hair was pinned in a ponytail and she had on big gold hoop earrings. The bigger the hoop, the bigger the freak, I think to myself as I watch her fall down to her knees in front of me.

"You got something for me?" She bit her lower lip as she unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down along with my underwear. My cock sprung out, almost touching her face. I watched the queen of booty grab my cock and begin jerking it with both hands.

"Mmmmmm, it's so big and juicy."

"You really think so? Sounds to me like you're describing dat ass." She responded by shoving my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, fuck." I moaned at the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing my dick. Here I was fantasizing about her ass, but JLo was amazing in her skill of sucking dick. She pulled her lips away, making a pop sound only to spit on it. Then she went back down on it, bobbing her head up and down. God it felt incredible to have her feasting on my cock. As the seconds moved by, she was slobbering and sucking to the point my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Fuckkkkkk".

She stopped and pulled my dick out of her mouth. Our eyes connected before she spit on my dick again. "I think your cock is wet enough now. Do you still want to fuck my ass, Viri?"

"What kind of question is that?" I smirked like a dumbass. "Of course I want dat ass. You think I'd say no?"

"No, I'm just checking to make sure." She winked and got up from the floor. I watched her move to a table that she bent over. Once again I was being mooned by dat ass. I got up and moved behind her. Jennifer used one hand to tug her thong down to her ankles. She then started twerking again.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Fuck, what a sight. Just watching her make dat ass clap like that was hypnotizing.

"Fuck my ass, Viri. Come on and ram your big dick in there."

"You ain't gotta tell me that twice." SPANK! I couldn't help it, I just had to smack dat ass. My hand was stinging in pain as I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up the crack of her massive booty. She was still twerking, letting me feel those firm soft cheeks rubbing up and down the length of my cock. When she finally stopped working it, I pulled her cheeks apart to spot her dark entrance into booty-heaven. I knew this was going to be amazing.

My anticipation paid off as I felt the most wonderful tightness wrapping around my dick when I thrust my cock into dat ass.

"Oh my god, Jenny. This ass is something else. This is like fucking heaven. For real. Booty heaven or something like that." I didn't know what else to say. Trying to sum up how awesome it felt being in JLo's ass was too tough a task. I started thrusting. "Ohhhhhh, fuck..." I groaned at the same tight feeling as my cock was now exploring her ass.

"Yessssss, give me that cock. I want to feel you drilling me deep." The thought of 'drilling' dat ass didn't even cross my mind until now. I had her to thank for giving me such a good idea. I started bucking my hips, driving my cock into her ass. Jennifer threw it back, grinding against me to meet with my thrusts.

"That's it! Show me how much you love my ass! Fuck it hard!" It was already a hard task to keep up with her in the way Jennifer pumped it back. She almost took over, nearly dominating me with the sheer force of her powerful booty. I tried to slam my cock into it, still thrusting as hard as I could. But it was a losing struggle. She was taking over in the way she was now fucking me with dat ass. So huge, so fucking good. Over and over she pounded back on me until I started to fall over.

I landed right on my back. She bent her knees and lowered herself down on me. I couldn't do anything else but lay there and watch my dick disappear when she lowered herself down and then reappear again. Proving herself to be one of the best dancers in the world, Jennifer grinded on my dick like it was an object to dance on.

"You like that? You like how I fuck your cock with my big, big booty?"

"Goddddd, yessssssss!! Work dat ass, Jenny! I'm in booty heaven!"

She laughed, most likely from my comment about 'booty heaven', but whatever. Being in dat ass was one of my lifetime achievements. The only kind of award I could ask for was being able to cum in it. I didn't fight it. I was mesmerized by the sight of her booty long ago. Jennifer was still rolling her hips to work my cock in and out of her ass when I started whimpering.

"Uhhh, JLo, I think I'm gonna cum. I can't hold back anymore. Your booty is the greatest fucking thing ever. Please let me cum in it."

"You want to cum in my ass, Viri? You want to fill it with your hot cum?"

"Yesssss, pleaseeeeee. Let me cum in dat ass, pleaseeeeeee!"

I wasn't too proud to beg. I was at the mercy of this woman. She knew she had me and I needed this release more than anything.

"Do it. Cum in my ass!"

And then I came. The end.

Viri

« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2024, 08:21:32 AM »
London Calling
Who says no to a trip to England for a sex tape?

Featuring: Me, Sydney Sweeney, Lucy Pinder, JLo (and her ass), Melissa Debling and a special guest at the end.

My girlfriend Lucy Pinder made some calls across London for me to meet Melissa Debling.

It's hard to explain how much I've been obsessed with her boobs lately. I had to see them in person, so I called my other girlfriend Sydney Sweeney and asked her if she wanted to take a trip to England. Melissa called me up and we had a chat. I asked if she would like to film a sex tape with me. She was down, only after I made a huge offer with a lot of money.

Lucy jumped in at the last minute, demanding that I bring her along. Whatever. Since she insisted, I was going to make her hold the camera while we film it.

Back in the plane, I had Sydney all to myself. She was teasing me about what outfit I was going to wear to meet Melissa in. What was the best way to make myself look like a complete twat? A fur coat, pimp cane and big ass gold chain was a good start.

"But Viri, you already dress like a complete idiot!"

For whatever reason, that made my cock hard as a rock. She laughed and shook her huge tits in my face, barely contained in her red dress. I kissed Sydney passionately. She fell in my lap and could feel my cock beneath her tight ass. After the kiss, she slid off my lap and took off my pimp shorts to whip out my big stick. Once she was on her knees, I was looking into her gorgeous blue eyes as she twirled her tongue around the head. As soon as Sydney started to blow me, in walked Lucy. Her jaw dropped as she saw Sydney blowing me.

"Viri! We're not even close to landing yet!"

"That's all the more reason to have some fun then." I winked at her and watched as she pulled off her bra to unleash her gigantic tits. She rushed down to her knees to join Sydney. As soon as Lucy's knees hit the floor, in walked Jennifer Lopez from the back. She was barefooted wearing a black thong and bra. She looked at in shock and confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing here on my plane Viri?"

"Uhhh, I'm going to London to meet Melissa Debling."

Jennifer folded her arms over her chest, then noticed Sydney sucking me off. I groaned at the feeling of my dick in her watery mouth. She popped off it and passed my dick to Lucy who resumed the blowjob.

"This is MY plane, not yours! You don't get to use it to bring your fucking whores to another country!"

"I know it's your plane, but hey, we fucked not too long ago, and you're back in one of my stories. Who needs logic anyway? This is a dumb story and I like your ass."

I expected her to slap me in the face, but instead, she turned around and began to shove her thong down to show me dat ass. Lucy was gorging herself on my cock, pulling her lips up with a pop sound. She went to grab her tits when Sydney scoffed.

"I'm tittyfucking him first!"

"No, I am!"

"My tits are bigger than yours, Sydney!"

"Who cares! I'm more famous than you now! And I actually get my tits out these days, unlike you!"

I ignored the girls arguing over who got to go first and just watched as JLo's ass was twerking. Huge, plump cheeks clapping together. "Bring dat ass over to me!"

I looked down and saw my cock smothered between Sydney's tits. She won the argument as Lucy pouted and made some dirty look at her. As Sydney worked her tits on me, Jennifer started twerking dat ass. That was enough to make me hungry at the sight. "Can I eat your ass, Jennifer?"

"Sure, but only cause you asked!" She pushed her booty in my face where I could easily slide my tongue down the crack and find her asshole. I started to lick and thrust my tongue in it as Sydney quit tittyfucking me and gave Lucy her turn. It was quite amazing to be eating JLo's ass while getting a titfuck from Lucy Pinder at the same time. If heaven isn't real, then I'd have to believe this was the glorious afterlife.

Jennifer flexed her amazing legs and climbed over the chair, all while my tongue was still up her ass. Sydney climbed over Lucy and embedded her lips into Jennifer's cunt and began licking. So here I was getting tittyfucked, eating ass and listening to Jennifer moan as her pussy was eaten. It was blissful lust until Lucy pumped her huge tits so hard that I ended up cumming before I wanted to. I pulled my head out from JLo's booty and screamed as my cum went flying onto Lucy's chest and face. Then I passed out.

The next day I made it up to the studio to meet Melissa. Lucy wouldn't come, she was angry about the fact it was JLo's plane. That didn't stop Sydney from tagging along to be the camerawoman. We met with Melissa, exchanged hugs and some kisses. I stripped down and got ready for the big shoot while Sydney played with the camera.

"I heard your uncle is that nerd with an 8 inch hog. I hope yours is just as big."

Oh shit. She knew about my uncle Spence. I tried not to get nervous as I stripped my clothes off and watched her do the same. Her huge boobs came spilled out of the skimpy white dress she wore. I sat down in the chair and then Sydney moved behind me, tilting the camera down. She pushed the button and began filming as soon as Melissa grabbed my cock and started stroking.

As soon as she put it in her mouth, I moaned loudly. Melissa sucked my cock by the inch, bobbing her head. I looked into her eyes before she popped off my cock. She didn't suck it long and instead grabbed her big tits and put them around my dick. I moaned again as she started to pound her boobs up and down, tittyfucking me hard. Those perfect enhanced tits pumped up and down, smothering my cock.  "That feels fucking incredible."

"Not as good as getting fucked would feel." She winked, as the cue for the next position. I got up and moved Melissa against the chair to fuck her doggy style. Her pussy was so tight and warm, I moaned upon entering. I started thrusting back and forth, fucking her and making those huge tits bounce when suddenly, the door came swinging open and in stood someone I knew.

"Britney Spears!? What are you doing here!?"

"Who cares! It don't make sense anyway, I just want to watch you fuck someone!"

I knew better than to say no. Britney was standing in a yellow bikini, pushing her big tits together. Sydney gasped as she was standing in the same room with her. I just kept thrusting my cock in Melissa's pussy, over and over again. "FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Britney walked over to Sydney and took the camera. "Here, let me show you how to film a sex tape!" Spoken from experience.

I ignored them and focused on fucking Melissa. My hands moved underneath her, grabbing those huge boobs and squeezing them as I pushed her closer to cumming. "I'M GONNA CUM, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!" I felt her cunt tightening around my dick and then unleashing her juices.

I pulled out and then Sydney got on the floor next to her. Britney filmed me cumming on Melissa and Sydney's faces. Britney gasped at the sight of my cum splattering on the two blonde babes.

MILFhunter

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2024, 01:20:34 AM »
Lucy Pinder Fucked In An Alley

It was another hot summer day as I stepped out of my black cab, the cobblestone streets of London's West End glowing beneath my feet. It was the kind of night that made you feel alive, the kind where anything could happen. And boy, did it.

As I walked past the street, I couldn't help but notice the striking figure in the crowd. She was short, her cleavage almost spilling out of a black crop top she wore. They were gigantic and I recognized that rack from seeing it many times before. Long, flowing brunette hair flowing down her back. Something about her seemed familiar.

I approached her cautiously. "Lucy Pinder, is that you?"
She turned to face me. "Hey you!" she greeted me. "You were my old photographer!"

I nodded. "Yeah, that's me. We're old friends."
She laughed, tossing her hair back. "Oh, yes, those were the good old days. It's nice to bump into an old friend like you."

Her words sent a thrill through me, but it was nothing compared to what happened next. She stepped closer, her ample breasts pressed against my chest. With a sultry grin, she reached up and took my hand, leading me to a nearby alleyway.

"I've been wanting to thank you properly for a long time," She told me as she hurried down to her knees. I understood what she was about to do as she grabbed the front of my pants without asking. I grinned at her. "Get your tits out, Lucy."

She did just that, pulling down her crop top to get out those gigantic mammaries. Her boobs were always a marvel to see, and now I had my one chance at fucking them. I wasn't going to let this chance go. Lucy unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants down to free the dick.

"Oh my god," she breathed, her eyes widening as she took in the size of my erection. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Don't just stare at it! Suck it!"

I grinned as she eagerly took my cock into her mouth, her lips wrapping around the head. Lucy started slobbering on my meat pole, then bobbing her head up and down. I planted my hands on her head and started pumping into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on several inches of my dick moving in her mouth. I stopped thrusting so Lucy could move her lips up and down on it. She did so before stopping and pulling it out of her mouth.

"I want my tits fucked," she pouted at me.

"Well, don't just sit there and tell me that. Put those big titties around my dick." I shouldn't have had to tell her that, but whatever. I moaned when I felt my dick fit snugly between her great big tits. I smiled and began to thrust my dick between them. Damn it felt so good to finally be fucking Lucy Pinder's tits.

Her moans filled the alleyway as I fucked those titties. This was already one of the best days of my life to do this with her. I pumped my cock forward and back, unable to see it as it fit so well between her huge boobs. Lucy moaned and gave me loving eyes like she was going to beg.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She asked.

I groaned, the feel of her breasts sliding up and down my shaft as I thrust forward. "Not yet, baby. You want me to cum on those tits?"

"Yeah, cum on them. Make them all sticky."

I pulled my dick out from between her boobs. Lucy held them together, awaiting my cum as I jerked my dick aimed right at her chest. My sticky load went flying out, raining on her tits and covering them. She laughed while I moaned. It was an amazing feeling, all worthy of this orgasm but I wasn't done with her yet. I still wanted to fuck her, especially now seeing her boobs drenched in cum. I had to get hard again, just so I could fuck her while we were still here.

"Stroke my cock, get it hard again. I want to fuck you against one of these walls."

Lucy smiled and wrapped her hand around my shaft. She stroked me slowly, her eyes never leaving my face. I groaned as she worked her magic, feeling my cock begin to harden again. She didn't bother with the streams of cum flowing down her tits. They looked even better drenched like that. Once I felt myself hard and ready for her again, I offered a hand and pulled her up. Lucy pulled her top back up, covering her boobs.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna smell your cum on my tits all the way back home," she said as she pulled her skirt and thong down revealing her tight bum. I gave it a good spank and positioned myself behind her, shoving her against the wall. She stuck her ass out as I moved my dick to her entrance and began to ease into her tight cunt.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as I slid all the way in, her back arching into the wall. I started pumping into her, feeling her hot, wet cunt grip me as I thrust. Lucy's moans were heard from the alleyway as I fucked her hard against the hot concrete wall. Her busty clothed chest pressed against the brick wall. I found a pace and started slamming my dick into her pussy hard and fast. I wanted to fuck her good enough to return the favor of how hard she made me cum.

"Fuck me! Fuck me real good," she yelled as I continued to pound into her. Few things were better than getting pussy. I rammed my cock in and out of her, fucking the most beautiful glamour model in all of England, making her act like a whore in a public space like this. "Fuck me! Ohhhh god, fuck me!!"

I pinned her against the wall with my strength, her soft skin pressing against my rough hand. She bit her bottom lip whimpering and purring soft cries. I sped up, my hips slapping against her ass, my dick thrusting deep inside her. I could feel my release coming, the familiar warmth spreading through my body. I wanted to make her cum, not caring if I shot my load inside her.

"Cum for me! Let it go," I whispered in her ear. I thrust harder as Lucy closed her eyes and screamed. She was so fucking loud, letting everyone who could hear us know that she was having an orgasm as she wailed and screamed. I shot my second load of the day in her snatch and pulled out. She caught her breath and turned around with a smile.

"Thank you," she told me. I was stunned by her gratitude. Not only did one of the hottest women in the world want my dick, she even thanked me for fucking her. I couldn't wait to get back home and brag about this to my friends. We all jacked off to her for years, but only I could say I fucked Lucy Pinder.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Cheogh, Sorale21, i_seen_god, thewildcard, James_scandalous, LordU, Banshee

James_scandalous

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2024, 08:35:30 PM »
We got a bad ass over here.

The following users thanked this post: MILFhunter

MILFhunter

« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2024, 01:49:22 AM »
Kim Kardashian Fucked In A Club

I was sitting in the back of the club, nursing a drink, when a woman sat down beside me. I looked over, my eyes widening as I had to do a double take. Was it her? No, it couldn't be, I thought to myself. The woman looked just like Kim Kardashian. She was wearing a white dress over her goddess-like curves and cleavage about to fall from the top. She smiled, her perfect lips curving into a seductive smirk, and then I knew it was her.

"You're looking a bit lost, sugar," she purred to me. "Can I buy you a drink?" I couldn't believe it, Kim Kardashian was hitting on me! I actually had a chance with one of the hottest women to ever walk the earth.

"I'm good, thank you," I couldn't believe I was even able to form any thoughts with her standing this close. She laughed, her perfect white teeth gleaming in the dim light of the club.

"Are you Kim Kardashian?"

She nodded, grinning smugly. "Who else would I be? Of course I'm her!"

"Big fan of yours," That was all I could say. I didn't want to blurt out the obvious fact I had been jacking myself off to her for years. It was one thing to look at her pictures, but when she was right next to you, her boobs looked even better up close. I couldn't help but think about how she would look naked and the sight of her gigantic ass from behind.

"I love my fans. It's not everyday I like, bump into one in a club. You wanna do something?"

"Do what?"

"You know... something?" She wasn't going to tell me just what, but I knew she was hinting at something slutty. I grinned, nodding at her. "Sure, lead the way."

We walked through the club, with Kim strutting her famous legs. I couldn't believe I was the only person to notice her, but that just made this my lucky night. I was walking behind her, looking at her big ass tightly hidden in the dress. She looked around, making sure no one was paying too much attention to us. Or maybe it was the expectations of photographers to sneak in. I didn't know, nor did I care. Kim walked me to the ladies' bathroom. Once inside, I took her hand and walked her to a stall so we could have a bit of claustrophobic privacy.

"I'm really horny right now and in the mood to suck something big and veiny."

I laughed, "well, we're in the right place. What are you waiting for, Kim? Get down on your knees and get my cock out. Get your tits out too while you're at it."

She grinned and nodded, kneeling in front of me as I sat down on the toilet. Kim shut the door to the stall and then unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and slid the zipper down. I was so excited I jerked one of my legs, already thinking about how good those big dick sucking lips were going to feel wrapped around my pole. Her little hand grabbed my cock and I moaned as her fingers twisted around it. Kim started stroking it, twisting her hand and grinning up at me. "You're pretty hard for me."

I grinned down at her, "of course I am. You're Kim fucking Kardashian, so what do you expect? Damn right my dick is gonna be hard as a fucking rock."

She laughed in that annoying voice she was known for that for some reason sounded hot as hell now. "That's what I like to hear! Just sit there and let give you like, an amazing blowjob now." Kim opened her mouth and twirled her tongue around the head. She pushed my dick between her lips and started off sucking it slowly. Her hand was at the root, feeling my ball hairs against her pinky. I groaned as she started taking me deeper in her mouth.

Kim sucked it some more, then stopped and pulled my dick out of her mouth with a pop. "Oh yeah, you like that? This feels good, huh? You like how I suck you?"

I ignored her and grabbed the back of her head, pushing my dick back into her mouth. I couldn't control myself as I took charge. I was bucking my hips forward to jam my cock in and out of her mouth. Kim tried to squeeze her lips around my dick at first, but then resorted to opening her mouth wider. She was slobbering, gagging and making all kinds of hot noises as my cock jammed down the back of her throat.

"Yeah, that's it Kim. Suck my fucking dick," I moaned. She handled my mouth-fucking quite well without choking or watering up her eyes. She gagged a lot, and those sounds were a joy to hear. If I had to guess, I was fucking the mouth of one of the more experienced cocksuckers in the world of fame. Maybe this was why she stayed so famous for so long.

"I'm so fucking hard for you right now, Kim." I stopped thrusting and pushed my dick all the way down her throat, making her suck the entire thing. When I felt like I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, letting her breath.

"I thought I told you to get your tits out?"

"You did, and I like, forgot!" Kim quickly pulled her top down, making her big tits flop free. She got up from the floor and pushed the rest of her dress down, showing her pussy and the reveal that she had went commando to the club.

"Turn around and show me that ass!" I yelled. She giggled and spun around, presenting her perfect, round ass to me. Kim bent over, splitting the crack and then shook her ass. I reached up and smacked it, making that butt jiggle and wobble some more.

"Fuck, that ass is so big," I said while moaning. I got up from the toilet as Kim moved her hands to the door. "Come on and fuck me," she sounded desperate with a pouty voice. I got behind her, brushing my hands over her thick rump and then sliding my cock into her wet folds. Kim moaned as she felt me entering her pussy.

"Fuck me," she moaned as I grabbed her hips, watching her ass cheeks jiggle as I thrust into her pussy. Here I was fucking Kim Kardashian. Time was short, and I had to give her a reason to never forget about me.

I slid my hands up, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them as I started bucking my hips hard and fast fucking her. I was pumping into that cunt as hard as I could. Her body shook, but she withstood my hard fucking. "FUCK!!!" Now I had her screaming.

'YES!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME!! OHHHHH FUCK YEAH!!!!"

I was pounding her pussy with every second. Her tits bounced up and down with each thrust, her ass jiggled and clapped against me. My dick rammed into her pussy harder and faster. She tried to hold the door from the top edges, but Kim ended up pressing herself against it, smashing her boobs on the door. I used both hands to spank her ass cheeks. One slap after another as I fucked her.

"OHHHH GOD, YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK ME!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME HARD!!! HARDER!! FASTER!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"

Kim screamed so loud it was almost deafening me. "OHHH GOD, YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCKKKKK!!!!" She screamed as she finally came with a hard force. I couldn't hold back and unloaded in her tight pussy. I had no control of myself or thoughts as I gave her my seed, living in the moment.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Downloadedscar, Sorale21, i_seen_god, thewildcard, Python, James_scandalous

SnackAttack

« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2024, 11:59:02 AM »
Figured I'd leave a quick little dirty story about Rita Ora here since she's celeb of the month.

Codes: MF, Anal

Rita Ora is
The Lunch-Break Entertainment

Rita Ora headed into the high-rise office building and immediately felt under-dressed in her distressed denim mini skirt and matching jacket. Her toned legs were on show and flexed by the steep high heel sandals she wore. Everyone else was dressed in business designer wear, clearly this was a high-profile office.

“You’re Mr Ashcroft’s lunch-break appointment?” asked the twenty-something year old receptionist, casting a judgmental and mustering look over the rim of her glasses at her. But she shrugged and nodded up the hallway. “Third door to the right.”

Rita made her way over, feeling the nervousness catch up with her. She had met him online, just three days ago. Their chats were heated, followed by an exchange of increasingly shameless selfies. And almost all of their chats revolved around anal sex. Today would be the first time they’d meet in person. Apparently he was a busy man and his schedule only offered an opening now, during his lunch break.

‘Wear something uncomplicated and easy access,’ had been one of his instructions for today, ‘And come prepped. I want your ass. And I want it quick.’

She felt the butt-plug shift in her ass when she knocked on the door and entered. And there he was, sitting behind his desk, looking just like in the selfies. Early thirties with tar-black hair that was peppered with a charming amount of gray. To her surprise he was on the phone.

“And the deal for next quarter? Still on? Good.” He gave her an inspecting look and then nodded as if in approval. He waved her over and gestured to his desk.

Rita took a timid step forward and then closed the distance, seeing him stand up as she looked at him with uncertainty. This was all so much! She never did stuff like this, especially as someone in the public eye. But their chats were filled with a particular take on anal sex; they mostly revolved around the humiliation of the act. And about her utterly craving that feeling.

His hand was on her shoulder, his thumb gently caressed the side of her neck. Shivers ran up her spine and she bit her lip. Then there was a gentle pressure. He pushed her down, made her bend over the desk. Arousal flooded her and she tightened her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering as his hand courtly pushed up her short skirt, revealing her bare ass. No panties, another instruction of his.

“No that’s all fine,” he said into his cellphone, “We can manage with 13%, I already told upper management.”

A little gasp escaped the singer as he began to wiggle on the foot of the butt-plug in her ass. He pulled it backwards and her gasp turned into a whimper when the fat, bulbous body of the plug stretched her asshole. She stifled the sound by biting on her lip.

A breath of relief when the plug was removed and put beside her on the desk, standing upright on its foot. It was coated and shiny with lube, the same lube she felt thickly run down her inner thigh. She had squirted a generous amount right into her ass. Her way of prepping for anal. If her ass was awash in lube it would be easier to take a cock.

And the blunt fleshy tip of a cock was what she felt brush against her ass cheeks now. She turned her head, gave him a look over her shoulder and he returned it with little emotion showing on his face, listening to his phone-call as he had the phone tucked between his chin and his shoulder to keep his hands free.

“Yeah, that can be done. Are we still on for Wednesday?”

His cock entered her firmly and without much trouble. He was big. But she was loosened up and ready for it. Rita let out a soft moan. There was pain, sure, but it was the kind that left a sensual tingle in her lower body.

He wasted no time and soon built a rhythm. In and out, his cock entered her asshole nice and deep.

“Perfect!” There was a small strain to his voice now, he sounded pressed. “And for me as well, that can be done.”

A mischievous glow sparkled in Rita’s eyes as she deliberately tightened her asshole around him mid-sentence, and she allowed herself a cheeky grin when she heard him stumble over his words.

“We must be sure to-. My apologies. Yes, absolutely, the figures stay the same.”

The sudden, sharp pain of the spank landing on her ass-cheek caught her off-guard and Rita failed to keep her whimper down this time. Again her asshole tightened around his cock, this time involuntarily as a response to the sharp, tingling pain. He forced his thrusts through the tightness and she writhed in the familiar pain of anal penetration.

She felt punished. She felt used. And all of that made her unbelievably aroused.

His thrusts were steady now, powerful. He pushed deeply into her and connected with her ass, sending ripples over that soft, silky flesh.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

His conversation went on undeterred until she heard him say: “One moment.”

And with that he lowered his phone and placed it on the small of her back. It felt objectifying and sexy. All of the sudden his thrusts got demanding, quick and firm. And then they slowed. She felt the numb warmth of his orgasm inside her as he milked his cock using her asshole. He took a few deep breaths, pulling out of her.

“Wonderful, that’s just what I needed to know.”

Rita stood up straight, her legs shaky, and awkwardly lowered her skirt over her freshly fucked ass. She glanced at the door and took a step towards it when she felt him pull on her wrist. She looked at him in surprise and he nodded to his cock, shiny with cum, lube and her juices.

She swallowed as she understood, sinking down to her knees. With trembling lips she began to clean his cock. Her grimace at the foul flavor made him smirk and she felt a twitch going through his cock. Once she had cleaned him he gave her a nod of approval, focusing back on his phone.

“And what about Manhattan? Have you brought that up with them?” he said as he zipped back up and sat down behind his desk.

She glanced at the plug on the desk and picked it up, heading towards the door. But she hesitated, knowing it would look rather strange to walk through the office holding the plug. And so she lifted the back of her skirt again and with a frown worked the toy back into her ass, letting out stifled little grunts.

She looked back at him and saw him give her a smirk and a little wave with his hand.

And Rita Ora left after she had let him use her asshole as a living sextoy during his lunch break. It was a humiliating experience. And it left her deeply, thoroughly aroused.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, Blocboy VC, Downloadedscar, i_seen_god, nnhh, James_scandalous

MILFhunter

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2024, 08:15:31 AM »
Christina Hendricks Titfuck At The Hotel

Christina Hendricks walked into the room, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor. She had looks that could kill. The type of buxom red head who you knew was a super slut under the sheets. We were old friends from my days in Hollywood. Casual fuckbuddies, if you could call us that. I hadn't seen Christina in some time until today as she strutted around the lobby of the hotel where I resided. I had an apartment on the top floor.

"Hey there sexy man!" she exclaimed, "What are you doing here today?"

I looked up at her from my chair, my eyes widening as I took in her tight dress that barely contained her voluptuous breasts. "Christina," I said, standing up to greet her. "Long time no see. I could be asking you that. What are you doing here?"

"I just checked in. I needed to lay low for a while out of town."

Nodding, I knew what she meant. "I see. Did you know I have an apartment upstairs?"

She looked at me shocked, then laughed, "Oh I should've called you and asked if I could stay. I could really use some company lately."

"Well, you're talking to the right guy." I ignored her face and stared at her tits. They were fucking awesome. One of the best racks in the world. I could still remember the last time I had fucked them.

"Come up," I offered, "We can have some drinks and unwind."

"I'd love that," she said, taking my hand and letting me lead her to the elevator.

An hour later we were back in my room. We talked, laughed and drank a few shots of Johnny Walker. It was a good old time between us as old friends and fuck buddies reunited. Christina said she was in the mood and the next thing I knew, I was standing naked and she was on her knees with her gigantic boobs out, ready to put them to work. But first, she promised me an amazing blowjob.

"I really did miss your cock," she said while kissing the head of my pole.

"Looks like you haven't forgotten how to handle it," I smirked, stroking her beautiful red hair as she began to suck. I groaned, feeling her tongue pressed against my dick from inside her mouth. Christina had a way with sucking dick that most MILFs didn't. She knew how to take her time, slobbering and sucking on it like she owned it.

Her eyes looked up at me, filled with a hunger that matched my own. Her plump, crimson lips wrapped around my shaft, moving up and down with a slow, deliberate motion. My hand tightened around her hair, guiding her as she took me deeper, her cheeks hollowing out as she gave it her all. Her big jugs bounced underneath as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking my dick hard.

Christina stopped and pulled it out of her mouth. She spit on it and then started rubbing my cock against her left nipple. "Mmmmmm, you like that?"

"Yes, I do. Smack it against your nipple." She did it. Thumping her own nipple with my cock. She moved it to the other, giving it a few smacks and then let go of my dick. her hands picked up her heavy, huge boobs. She pulled them apart and smirked, offering them to me.

"You know what to do. Come fuck these tits."

Christina's voice was a smoky purr, almost distracting me from the main event. I pushed my dick between her tits and watched her swallow it up with her enormous mammaries. I moaned as she smiled up at me.

I thrust back and forth as her hands kept her tits around my cock. We looked into each other's eyes a few times, but for the most part, our sights were locked on the action below. When the head poked up, she moaned.

"You missed my cock?"

"I did."

"I missed your tits. I think my cock missed them too."

She laughed at my corny joke as I fucked her tits.

Christina leaned back, giving my cock more room to poke up with my thrusts. Her eyes never left mine as she pushed her breasts closer together, creating a soft, warm channel for my shaft to slide through. The sound of her skin slapping against my body filled the room, mixing with our moans of pleasure. I went slow so we could both enjoy this wonderful feeling without any worry about blowing my load too soon.

She breathed looking down at my cock as it poked up. I thrust harder, poking my dick up a bit further in hopes that she would lick it. After three times and she didn't, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Lick it," I instructed. Christina gave me a funny look, like she was teasing me in defiance. So I placed my hand on her head and tilted her head down. My cock hit her chin as I thrust up.

"Use your tongue.

Christina took the head between her lips and sucked it, her tongue swirling around it. I pulled back, and each time I thrust, the head pushed beyond her lips and came out with a pop.

Christina's eyes sparkled at me. She looked like a pro, her tits bouncing in rhythm with my strokes. She knew exactly how to work my cock between those glorious melons. She opened her mouth wider, flicking her tongue across the head of my cock until I stopped thrusting. She took it out of her tits and swallowed it whole, her cheeks bulging as she took it deep into her throat. Christina had always had a knack for deepthroating, and I had a feeling that's what was coming. She pushed her lips down to the root of my dick, swallowing it whole. I would've told her not to choke herself, but how could I distract her? The feeling was too good.

She pulled her lips back and began to move them in a rhythm, sucking my cock. If this was her way of getting me at the razor's edge to finally blowing a load, she did a hell of a job.

"Christina, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I warned her.

Her eyes looked up at me, she pulled up and then took my cock out of her mouth. I snatched it away from her before she could finish me. Pointing at her great big tits, I knew where I wanted to see my load.

"I want to cum on these beauties," I told her.

Christina nodded eagerly, licking her lips as if she could already taste the precum. She leaned back, giving me a full view of her chest. She cupped her tits in her hands, pushing them together for me to blow my load across.

"God, Christina... I love your fucking tits!" I grunted as Christina giggled.

"If you love them so much, then drench them in your cum! Give me your cum! I want it all over me!"

"Here it comes! OHHHHHHH!!"

I shot cum like silly string splattering all over her tits. Christina was satisfied with her cum covered tits.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Sorale21, thewildcard, James_scandalous

MILFhunter

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2024, 07:18:46 AM »
Christina Hendricks Back At The Hotel For Fucking

I was in the lobby sitting around doing nothing when Christina Hendricks strutted into the room. Her fiery red hair cascading over her bare shoulders, a knowing smile playing on her lips as she saw me lounging in the chair. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite Hollywood hunk," she said with an inviting smirk. Her body was hidden in a black dress with heavy cleavage. Every step she made, her huge tits wobbled and shook around.

"Christina, what a surprise," I replied as I got an instant boner in my pants. She had always had that effect on me. We had a history, a very carnally pleasing history, and the sight of her brought back memories of countless steamy times together where we fucked all night long.

"I just checked into the hotel, and I saw you in another room. So I thought I'd come in and say hi to you before I go up to my room."

"Your room, huh?" I smirked, "Why don't you come up to my place instead? It's quieter and we can... catch up."

Christina rolled her eyes, "I guess I can't hide the fact I'm horny. Like, what's a woman gotta do to get some dick around here?"

"You just have to ask," I said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer. Her dress was tight, and she didn't wear a bra, so her tits smacked against my chest, almost spilling out of her top. "Come on, let's go to my place and I'll give you all the dick you want."

Christina didn't resist. She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue dancing with mine. Her hand reached down and began to rub my cock through my pants. "Mmmmmm, someone's ready to get loose and play with my titties," she whispered against my lips. That was all I needed to hear to drag her to the elevator and go up a few floors.

We were all over each other in the elevator making out for a few minutes. It felt like forever to be kissing her, but thankfully, the elevator ride wasn't long. We got out, went down the hall and then got into my room. Our clothes went next. Christina stripped down, shaking her massive tits while I got my pants down with the underwear. I sat down as she fell to her knees and grabbed my cock.

"Your dick is always big enough for me," she said with a wink, stroking it gently as I laughed.

"Got to be big enough for those tits."

Christina nodded as she kissed the crown. Her hand pushed down to the root, gripping it tightly.

"You're right," I said as I felt her hand stroking my dick, "They're perfect. Best fucking tits ever."

Christina giggled and licked her lips as she started to suck on the tip. She knew exactly how to tease me with her lips alone. I leaned back, watching her tits wobble as she worked her mouth on my shaft. They were so round and full, like a pair of melons begging to be squished around my cock.

That was the next thing she did. She only sucked the crown, so my dick was still dry when she stopped sucking and grabbed her big tits. I watched Christina stuff my pole between her boobs and then she was primed for a round of tittyfucking.

"You're going to love this."

I grinned, "You know I love your titfucks."

"Then let's get started." She started pumping her tits up and down, fucking my cock easily with her massive mammaries.

Christina had always had a thing for tittyfucking, and she was damn good at it. Her tits were so big that they could almost wrap around my entire dick, leaving just the tip poking out. And that was only visible when she thrust them down. She hammered those tits over my cock, pounding them up and down as I just sat there moaning and enjoying it.

Her breathing grew heavier and her cheeks flushed as she picked up the pace, slamming those tits up and down. It was a wonder I didn't blow my load right then and there, but Christina was an old friend who knew my habits well. She kept working her tits, moaning the entire time.

"Is this good enough for you?"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

She stopped moving her tits and gave me a funny look, "Is this enough to motivate you to fuck me hard?"

I laughed, "Oh, so you want to get fucked? That's all you had to say."

Christina pulled her tits up to let my cock slip out of them and flop against my stomach. I grabbed her arm, pulling her up to her feet as I got up from the chair. She bent over it, grabbing the top so she could support herself as she spread her legs. Christina glanced across her shoulder, watching me with a keen eye to make sure I was getting into position behind her. We always fucked doggy style. That was her position of choice.

I stepped up to her, running my hands over her smooth ass. I spanked it a few times, watching it jiggle before I grabbed my dick and slipped it into her wet cunt. Christina gasped as I entered her, "Ohhhhhh. I was scared you were gonna get carried away teasing me. Come on, I need to be fucked. Fuck me!"

Without hesitation, I began to pound her from behind, her tits flapping all around as she arched her back, taking me in deeper. "Fuck, I missed being inside of you, Christina," I moaned, my hands moving to grip her hips tightly as I thrust harder.

Christina cried, pushing her ass back to meet each of my hard thrusts. "Don't hold back, I can take it. Fuck me harder," she begged me. I didn't need any further encouragement. I slammed into her, my hips slapping against her round ass with every thrust. Her tits were bouncing all around until I reached around and grabbed them. I squeezed those titties hard as I pumped my dick into Christina's tight cunt.

"FUCK ME!! OHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!!!" Judging by how loud she was screaming, she had to be close and now I wanted to finish pushing her to an orgasm. I kept thrusting my dick in her cunt.

Christina's eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed at the hard rush of her orgasm. I pulled out and watched her cum hard, giving that ass a good spank. Then I grabbed my dick and jerked off until I unloaded my cum all over her bum. My cum was dripping from it after I was done.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Sorale21, thewildcard, James_scandalous

Viri

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2024, 05:40:01 AM »
Nice to see Christina getting some love.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA