« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2019, 01:51:39 PM »
I would like to apologize, but I have been moving the last couple of days and have been unable to pay much attention to sports and I haven't had wifi either, so I don't have the headlines from today and yesterday. I do, however, have the headlines from Saturday morning, so I'll post those right now.
Aug. 17 headlines:
- Patriots WR Josh Gordon reinstated, eligible for regular season
- Harper's hot streak continues as Phillies beat Padres
- Mike Yastrzemski has 3 HR game to lead Giants in Arizona
- Grossman hits walk-off single as A's down Astros in 13 innings

Logged
Crazy beautiful, so unusual
It's 'bout time you show
Your freedom, your freedom, your freedom
Got that type of soul, the kind that can't be sold
It's 'bout time you own
Your freedom, your freedom, your freedom
All my ladies, all my girls
Dominating around the world
You're the diamond, you're the pearl
And you better know it
Crazy beautiful, so unusual
It's 'bout time you show
Your freedom, your freedom, your freedom
The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx