Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Many Fucks of Brad Steele (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 51003 times)

Calibur009

Re: The Many Fucks of Brad Steele (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2022, 01:29:59 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is fictional and never happened.

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 21
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza
Codes: MMFF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was a Friday evening in Los Angeles when Brad sat with his friend Jeff Irons at his square-shaped kitchen table. Since Jeff owned a pizza place, he brought a couple of sausage pizzas and a big salad for their dinner. Brad wore a blue long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. As for Jeff, he was dressed in a red polo shirt, black pants, and white sneakers.

“Thanks, for the pizza, Jeff. It is delicious, and I can see why your pizza place is doing great business.” Brad said as he enjoyed a slice of pie.

“I appreciate that, man. It’s all about the ingredients and love. That’s how you create the perfect pizza. So when are Anna and Aubrey coming over?” Jeff asked before he drank some of his cold beverage.

“They’re running a bit late, but they should be here soon. I have a feeling we’re going to have some real fun when they get here.” Brad replied after he looked at his silver Rolex watch.

Eight minutes later, a black luxury SUV parked in front of Brad’s house. Seconds later, Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza stepped out of the vehicle. Just seconds later, the two best friends walked toward Mr. Steele’s front door. Both women wore matching denim jackets, white tops, black jeans, and ankle boots.

“Are you sure this is the right house, Aubrey?” Anna asked.

“Yes, Anna. This was the address he gave me when I spoke to him.” Aubrey replied as she rang the doorbell.

“Okay, but he better live up to what Alison showed us in that video.” Anna responded as she folded her arms across her chest.

“I’m sure that he will. Especially with the large meat he was packing.” Aubrey retorted with a naughty smile.

“That’s the doorbell! So that should be them now. I’ll be right back.” Brad said before he left the kitchen.

A short while later, Mr. Steele returned with Anna and Aubrey. The famous friends took their seats at the dining table. Anna sat next to Brad. And Aubrey sat next to Jeff.

“Welcome, ladies. This is my friend Jeff, and I’m sure he knows who you two are.” Brad said with a smile.

“Hi, Jeff.” Anna and Aubrey said together.

“Hello, yourselves. It’s great to finally meet you two in person. You ladies are great in everything. Even Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, which is a guilty pleasure of mine.” Jeff replied with a grin.

“Thanks, Jeff. That movie was kind of shitty. But we did have fun, and it felt like we were on vacation since it was filmed in Hawaii.” Anna responded with a laugh.

“Yes, we did. But more importantly, we received a great payday for starring in it.” Aubrey chimed in with her usual deadpan manner.

“That’s true Aubrey. So Brad, how did you and Jeff meet anyway?” Anna asked.

“Sure. We used to work together at Mario’s Limo Service. I was a driver and Jeff worked there as a mechanic. Long story short, when I left to open Steele Repairs, he came to work for me a month later.” Brad replied with a smile.

“Yup, and we have been friends ever since. Then a few months ago I left to open a pizza place.” Jeff responded with a grin.

“True story.” Brad commented with a chuckle.

“Wow! That sounds like the plot for a sitcom.” Aubrey with a slight smile.

“Oh my god! It does, and I would watch it.” Anna replied with a laugh.

“You’re right. Maybe we can sell our story to a Hollywood studio, and they will make a series about it.” Brad replied jokingly.

After they all laughed, everyone returned to eating their pizza and salad.

“Now I have a question. How do you two know Brad?” Jeff asked as he took a bite from his pizza.

“Our friend Alison Brie showed us a video of Brad fucking her.” Aubrey replied bluntly before she chuckled.

“My jaw dropped when I saw how big his dick was when he was banging Alison.” Anna responded excitedly.

“After we witnessed Brad’s huge talent in action. Anna and I knew we just had to meet him. Isn’t that right, Anna?” Aubrey asked her friend.

“Yes, Aubrey. That is the reason why we came over here today. Hey, Jeff. Do you have a big cock too?” Anna asked with an inquisitive look.

“Damn it! Anna, I wanted to ask him that.” Aubrey replied as she rolled her brown eyes.

“Oops. I’m sorry.” Anna responded as she shrugged before she laughed.

“Well, do you have a big dick, Jeff?” Aubrey questioned the blonde man.

“Let’s just say that I do okay with the ladies. I hope that answers your question.” Jeff replied with a confident smile.

“It’s true. I can vouch for my friend’s sexual prowess. You should have seen him in action at his birthday party. Miley, Zoe, and Dua all left here pretty satisfied that day.” Brad chimed in as he nodded his head.

“Well, in that case, let’s stop screwing around and get down to business.” Anna said in an excited tone.

“You’re right, Anna. Enough conversation. It’s time for some action.” Aubrey replied with a naughty smile.

Anna smiled as she dropped to her knees in front of Brad. The Pitch Perfect actress immediately unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardened cock. The petite brunette gasped at the sight of Brad’s lengthy dick before she gripped the base of it and began stroking it.

“Holy shit! Dude, your cock is so fucking huge.” Anna exclaimed as she pumped Brad’s dick with both hands.

The Into the Woods actress began licking the tip of Brad’s big dick. After that, she immediately stuffed as much of it as possible into her small but capable mouth. Meanwhile, Aubrey was slurping away at Jeff’s thick eight-inch cock. Also, the Parks and Recreation actress caressed the pizza guy’s balls with her right hand while stroking his cock with her left hand as she sucked it.

“Mmm! Do you like how I suck your cock, Jeff?” Aubrey asked knowingly as she gave him an enthusiastic blowjob.

“I fucking love it, and your mouth feels so good.” Jeff replied with a smile as Aubrey sucked him off.

Anna continued her oral assault on Brad’s huge cock. There were long strings of saliva dangling from the short brunette’s chin as she attempted to deepthroat his big dick. The Accountant actress managed to hold eight inches of Brad’s manhood in her mouth for several seconds until she finally released it with a loud pop.

“Fuck! That was amazing, Anna.” Brad said with an impressed look.

“God! This is the biggest cock I’ve had in my mouth. I can’t wait for you to fuck me with it.” Anna said with a lustful smile before she resumed sucking Brad’s schlong.

Sometime later, Anna was riding Brad in the reverse cowgirl position on his white couch. The Get a Job actress moaned loudly, and her big tits bounced up and down as she swiftly rode Mr. Steele’s huge cock.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your massive cock! It feels so good!” Anna cried out with a smile as she impaled herself on Brad’s vast dick.

On the opposite end of the couch, Aubrey was riding Jeff cowgirl style, and he held her waist as she did so. The Little Hours actress had nothing but lust in her eyes as she rode the blonde hunk’s cock fast and hard.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Make me cum on your hard dick!” Aubrey howled as she wildly rode Jeff’s pistoning cock.

After some time, Brad was fucking Aubrey doggystyle on the shag rug next to the couch. He even smacked the Puerto Rican beauty’s firm ass repeatedly as she pushed it back. Besides that, the To-Do List actress looked back with a pleased smile as he rapidly railed her from behind.

“Oh fuck! You’re pounding my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Aubrey hollered as Brad speared his big cock in and out of her wet folds.

Anna was lying on the couch with her slim pale legs elevated as Jeff sawed his manhood between her thighs. Before long, the Drinking Buddies actress placed her legs on top of his shoulders and he began jackhammering her pussy. The cute Maine native also diddled her clit with her right hand as Jeff slammed his cock into her soaking love tunnel.

“Oh shit! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Anna screamed as Jeff pounded her snatch with all his might.

While Jeff continued to fuck Anna on the couch, Brad was receiving a blowjob from Aubrey as he stood before her. The Ingrid Goes West actress’s hands were placed on his muscular legs as she bobbed her head along his big cock.

“Mmm! Oh my god! I love choking on your big cock!” Aubrey said as Brad’s dick hit the back of her throat.

The Legion actress continued to devour Brad’s big dick for some time. The leggy beauty even smacked her left cheek with his saliva-soaked cock a few times as she blew him.

“I always love just a good cock slap!” Aubrey said with a laugh as she dragged her tongue along the underside of Mr. Steele’s dick.

Anna was now riding Jeff cowgirl style and rolled her hips as she did so. The pizza guy began sucking on the Love Life actress’s round breasts as she speedily bounced up and down on his cock.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck me! I love riding your dick!” Anna moaned as she slammed her ass off Jeff’s thighs.

Brad was now stretched out on the rug as Aubrey sank down on his cock and began bouncing up and down on it. The Child’s Play remake actress placed her hands on his sculpted chest and began riding him much faster, and her perky tits jiggled as well.

“Oh my god! You’re making me cum all over your big fucking cock!” Aubrey hollered as she rode Brad’s schlong like she was an adult film actress.

Much later, Brad was screwing Anna doggystyle on the couch as she gave Jeff a blowjob. The two friends continued to spit-roast the Mr. Right actress for some time, while Aubrey watched on and pleasured herself.

“Holy shit! That’s it! Give it to me!” Anna hollered with muffled moans while sucking Jeff’s dick as Brad plowed her from behind at a brisk pace.

“It’s so fucking hot watching you take both of their cocks. It turns me on so much!” Aubrey said in an aroused tone as she fingered herself.

Sometime later, Jeff was fucking Aubrey as she lay on the couch. Additionally, he clutched the back of the Dirty Grandpa actress’s smooth legs as he drilled into her wet pussy.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Aubrey cooed while caressing her clit with her right hand as Jeff kept banging her.

Anna was now riding Brad in the kneeling cowgirl position on the rug. Also, the petite brunette’s great pair of tits jiggled as she rode Mr. Steele. He even smacked her right ass cheek as she bounced up and down on his huge cock.

“Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me, Brad!” Anna screamed as Brad pistoned his dick up into her wet snatch.

Aubrey sat on Jeff’s cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. The sultry Latina gripped the blonde man’s legs as she repeatedly crashed up and down on his dick.

“Oh fuck! I love bouncing up and down on your cock, Jeff. It makes my pussy so wet!” Aubrey moaned in ecstasy.

Anna was kneeling in front of Brad and his enormous dick was sandwiched between her pale tits. The Simple Favor actress even gazed up at him with her blue eyes and began bouncing up and down as she titfucked him.

“Oh my god! Brad, your big cock feels so good sliding between my tits!” Anna cooed as Mr. Steeled fucked her boobs.

“I've always thought you have great tits, Anna. So it’s great to finally fuck them.” Brad replied with a grin.

“Ah! That may be the sweetest thing a guy has ever told me. Now keep fucking my titties.” The Twilight actress responded with a laugh as Brad fucked her cleavage.

A few minutes later, Aubrey was blowing Jeff on the couch as Brad fucked her from behind. Besides that, Mr. Steele slapped the Life After Beth actress’s booty as he plowed her from behind, which caused her to look back at him with an enticing look.

“Oh my god! Keep banging my pussy with that big cock! It feels so good!” Aubrey said before she returned to blowing Jeff as Brad began fucking her faster.

Sometime later, Brad and Jeff were fucking Anna and Aubrey in the standing doggystyle position as they were bent over the couch. Both women moaned in pleasure and shoved their backsides back as the two men pounded their pussies nonstop.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Anna cried out as Brad fucked her from behind.

The Pitch Perfect actress’s tits began to sway as Brad fucked her. Mr. Steele grinned before he picked up the pace and started fucking her harder and smacked her cute ass.

“Oh fuck! Give me all of that big cock! It feels so good!” Aubrey moaned as Jeff rammed his hard dick into her soaking snatch.

The Parks and Recreation actress proceeded to gyrate her fit body as she looked back at Jeff. A few seconds later, the blonde man slapped her booty as kept fucking her.

A good while later, Brad was sitting upright on his couch as he received a double blowjob from Anna and Aubrey. Both women were in the doggystyle position as they blew him. Anna was on his right and Aubrey was on his left. As the two hot celebs were giving his big cock a tongue bath, he reached behind them and began squeezing their backsides as they continued to share his lengthy cock.

“Mmm! Yeah! His cock is so good! I love sucking it!” The Scott Pilgrim vs the World actresses said as they feasted on Brad’s enormous dick like it was their job.

When the Scott Pilgrim vs the World co-stars finished their oral assault on Mr. Steele’s cock it was completely drenched with their warm spittle. After that, they began sucking on Brad’s balls while they tugged his dick.

Five minutes later…

Anna and Aubrey were riding Brad and Jeff reverse cowgirl style on the couch. The famous brunette duo also howled in delight as they rode the two friends’ cocks at a quick pace.

“Holy fucking shit! Keep fucking me with that big dick!” Anna hollered as she rode Brad.

“Yes! I love riding your hard cock! Fuck me!” Aubrey moaned as she bounced up and down on Jeff’s cock.

A few minutes later, Brad was screwing Aubrey in the spooning position on the couch. Mr. Steele had a firm grip on the White Lotus actress’s left leg as he pistoned his giant dick into her hot pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! You’re stretching my pussy so good!” Aubrey howled as Brad delivered a series of hard slams into her twat.

Anna wore a big smile as Jeff was fucking her in the standing carry position. The Pitch Perfect star’s arms were clasped tightly around the fit blonde man as he propelled his cock up into her wet folds.

“Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Anna moaned as Jeff banged her.

When Jeff finally placed Anna down, she immediately grasped his cock afterward. The short brunette jerked his throbbing cock with her right until he fired a big cumshot onto her pretty face and smiled when he finished.

“That was so fucking great!” Anna said with a satisfied smile before she encased her pink lips around Jeff’s cock and sucked it.

“I enjoyed that.” Jeff exclaimed with a smile.

Aubrey was lying prone between Brad’s legs with her feet up as she sucked his big cock. The Happiest Season actress continued to blow him until blasted several streaks of milky cum across her face.

“Oh fuck! That was so much hot cream.” Aubrey cooed as she licked her cum covered lips.

“I had always wanted to give you a facial. So I’m glad that today it finally happened, Aubrey.” Brad said with a chuckle as he gave the actress a thumbs up.

About ten seconds later, Anna and Aubrey smiled at each other before they kissed each other. After that, the two hot brunettes playfully shoved Brad and Jeff down onto the couch, mounted their cocks, and began riding them.

End of Chapter 21
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 01:18:16 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, jnunez9098

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2022, 08:25:09 AM »
Now that’s what I call a double date! Brad’s a lucky guy, hooking up with these two BFFs. Can’t wait to see who he encounters next.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2022, 03:53:55 PM »

Credit goes to DarkSwordsman for the story idea and suggestions for this chapter.

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 22
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sabrina Carpenter, Joey King & Dove Cameron
Codes: MFFF, MF, FF, Oral, Titfuck, Sex Toy, Anal, Facial

It was 3:30 pm on Christmas Eve when Brad and Sabrina Carpenter exited a white Uber. The pair began walking toward her home. Brad wore his signature shades, a black jacket, a blue t-shirt, faded jeans, and black tennis shoes. As for the Girl Meets World actress, she was clad in a red Santa cap with faux fur, a long brown overcoat, and black boots.

“Thanks for having lunch with me today, Brad.” Sabrina said with a smile as she opened the door to her house.

“No problem, Sabrina. I was just going to sit at home and watch Die Hard today. But I am curious about this early Christmas gift you wanted to give me.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

“Don’t worry about it. You’re going to receive your present very soon. So just be patient.” Sabrina responded with a wink before she and Mr. Steele entered her house.

“This is a nice place you have, Sabrina.” Brad said with an impressed face while looking around the actress/singer’s house before he removed his jacket.

“Thank you. Are you ready to see what I’m wearing underneath my coat?” Sabrina asked with a sly smile.

“Yeah, sure.” Brad replied eagerly.

The Fast Times singer unbuttoned her coat to reveal that she was wearing her sexy Santa dress from her Nonsense Christmas music video. Mr. Steele’s jaw dropped at the sight of the short blonde’s Holiday attire.

“Ta-dah! I knew you were going to love seeing me wear this today, Brad.” Sabrina said as she turned around and shook her peach-like booty at him.

“Wow. That outfit is something, Sabrina. I assume this is my Christmas present.” Brad said with a grin.

“Actually, no it’s not, Brad. Your gifts are waiting for you inside my bedroom. So just follow me.” Sabrina replied with a knowing smile.

“OK, lead the way.” Brad responded with a grin as he followed Sabrina upstairs.

As Mr. Steele walked behind the Sue Me singer, he couldn’t help but stare at her shapely booty as she walked in front of him. Once they reached the upper level of Sabrina’s home, she stood next to her closed bedroom door with a smile on her doll-like face.

“Alright, Brad. Are you ready for your Christmas gift?” Sabrina asked before she opened her bedroom door.

“I sure am.” Brad replied as he rubbed his hands together.

When Brad entered the bedroom, he was surprised but happy to see Dove Cameron and Joey King sitting on the edge of Sabrina’s bed with smiles on their faces. Dove was sporting her new dark-brown hair in a ponytail. The Boyfriend singer wore a red Christmas sweater and black panties that barely covered her ass. Joey wore her usual reddish-brown hair in a shoulder-length. The rising starlet was clad in a green Christmas sweater and a red thong.

“Hello, Brad.” Dove and Joey said together as they waved at him.

“What’s up, ladies? It’s nice to meet you both.” Brad replied as he checked out the two petite actresses.

“Sabrina has told us some great things about you. Isn’t that right, Joey?” Dove said as she looked at him seductively.

“Oh yeah. Sabs speaks very highly of you, Brad. And I can see why.” Joey replied as she shamelessly glanced at Mr. Steele’s crotch.

“Me too.” Dove replied with a sexy smirk.

“So I take it that you like your gifts, Brad?” Sabrina asked with a smile.

“Yes, I do. These are the best Christmas presents I’ve ever received. Thanks again, Sabrina.” Brad replied with a grin before he turned his attention back to Dove and Joey.

“You’re welcome. I knew my two friends wanted to meet you and since it’s almost Christmas, I decided to make their wish come true. So I guess you can call me Sabrina Claus.” Sabrina responded with a laugh.

“Hey, Brad. Aren’t you ready to unwrap your gifts?” Joey asked as she looked him up and down with her blue eyes.

“Yes, he should. I’m ready to get out of this hot sweater.” Dove chimed in a sexy chuckle.

Joey and Dove promptly removed their sweaters, revealing their tits to Brad. Of course, Dove’s breasts were larger than Joey’s, something that Mr. Steele immediately noticed.

“Holy shit!” Brad exclaimed after seeing the hot duo’s tits.

While Brad was distracted by her two friends, Sabrina reached under her tiny skirt and pulled off her panties. Now bottomless, the Girl Meets World actress quickly joined Joey and Dove in bed.

“Come get your gifts, Brad!” Sabrina said with a naughty smile.

Before joining the trio in bed, Mr. Steele began to undress. When he finished disrobing, he only wore his boxer briefs and climbed into the bed.

“Oh my god! He has such a great body.” Joey said as she looked at Brad as if he were nothing but a piece of meat.

“He sure does, Joey. And he is way more handsome than my last two boyfriends, that’s for sure. Judging from that lump inside his underwear I’m sure his cock is bigger as well.” Dove replied with a look of pure lust.

“Dove, you have no idea.” Sabrina responded with a knowing chuckle.

Joey and Dove immediately yanked off Brad’s underwear. Once his huge cock was liberated, the two starlets gasped and stared at it.

“Holy shit! It is so fucking big!” Joey said upon seeing Mr. Steele’s girthy footlong member.

“Sabrina, you were right. Brad’s cock is enormous.” Dove said as she stroked Brad’s cock with her right hand.

“See, I told you so. Okay, let’s get started.” Sabrina replied with a cheerful smile.

A few seconds later, the three short women began sucking the well-endowed hunk together. Sabrina was on his left, Dove was in the middle, and Joey was on his right. As the hot trio feasted on Mr. Steele’s big dick, they made loud slurping sounds. Additionally, Brad had a big smile on his face due to how well their sets of soft lips felt as they slid across his shaft and as they sucked on his cockhead.

“Mmm! His big cock tastes so good!” Dove said as she greedily sucked Brad’s schlong and licked the underside of it repeatedly.

While the Liv & Maddie actress was sucking Mr. Steele’s cock, a long string of saliva dangled from her chin. The green-eyed beauty even wiggled her pale booty as she gave Brad a zealous blowjob.

“Looks like Dove wants to eat Brad’s cock with the way she’s sucking it.” Joey said jokingly as she licked the right side of Mr. Steele’s shaft.

The Kissing Booth actress proceeded to suck on Brad’s large balls. Not only that, she caressed his nuts with her right hand as she licked them.

“You have some tasty balls!” Joey said with a smile as she tongued Brad’s testicles.

While Dove and Joey were busy with Brad’s cock, Sabrina smiled as she sat on his face. Mr. Steele happily began licking the Work It actress’s sweet cooze as she used his face as a seat.

“Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy, Brad. It feels so good!” Sabrina cooed as he dined on her tasty snatch.

“Hey, Sabs. Let’s give Dove and Brad some alone time. We can go downstairs and pick up what we were doing earlier.” Joey said as she flicked her tongue across Brad’s dick.

“Oh! That’s a great idea, Joey. We’ll see you two later.” Sabrina replied joyfully.

After Joey and Sabrina left the bedroom, Dove removed her panties. Now completely nude, the Descendants actress placed Brad’s saliva-stained cock between her round milky breasts and gave him a titjob.

“I’m glad they gave us some alone time, Brad. Fuck! I love how your big cock feels sliding between my tits! I’m ready for you to fuck me now.” Dove said as she continued to give Mr. Steele a sensual titfuck.

After Dove released Brad’s cock from her C-cup tits, she got into the doggystyle position and looked back at him. He promptly buried his hard dick into the hot brunette’s wet pussy and began fucking her. The Seattle native began pushing her ass back as Brad fucked her, and he smacked it with his right hand as she did so.

“Oh god yes! Your cock is so big! Fuck me!” Dove hollered as Brad gave her a fast-paced pounding from behind.

After a while, Dove mounted Brad’s cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. Mr. Steele clutched the former Disney Channel star’s waist as she rode his big cock nonstop. Besides that, the Schmigadoon actress’s big tits bounced up and down constantly due to how fast she was riding Brad’s dick.

“Oh god! Oh fuck! I love riding your huge cock!” Dove cried in pleasure while rubbing her clit with her right hand as she kept riding Mr. Steele.

A few minutes later, Dove was lying on her back with her legs raised as Brad drove his vast cock into her love tunnel. The Hairspray Live actress clutched Mr. Steele’s biceps as he pumped in and out of her moist twat, and her tits jiggled as he fucked her.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Give it to me!” Dove howled with a blissful look as Brad continued to slam his stiff schlong into her velvet folds.

“Your pussy is incredible, Dove.” Brad said as he fucked her.

“And so is your cock, but I need a break now. Go have fun with Joey and Sabrina.” Dove replied as she panted.

“OK, I’ll see you later.” Brad responded as he pulled out of the short brunette’s warm cooze.

Dove rested on a pillow and began to nap with a satisfied smile. After that, Brad left the bedroom and made his way downstairs. When Mr. Steele entered the living room, he witnessed Joey wearing a strap-on with a 9-inch pink dildo attached to it as she fucked Sabrina in the doggystyle position. Not only that, but Jingle Bells was playing in the background.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Fuck me harder, Joey!” Sabrina moaned as her friend pounded her pussy with the dildo.

After the short blonde singer uttered those words, Joey smiled and began screwing her friend hard with the strap-on. The Summer ‘03 actress even smacked Sabrina’s ass and pulled her hair.

“Yeah! Take all that big cock, you slutty bitch!” Joey said in a humorous tone as she continued to fuck Sabrina with the strap-on.

“Oh my god! I love being your little submissive slut, Joey.” Sabrina replied as she moaned.

The In Between actress began to fuck her blonde friend’s pussy faster with the strap-on. Meanwhile, Brad was observing the action before he finally approached the duo.

“Well, I see you ladies are having fun.” Brad said with a grin.

“Hello, Brad. We’ve been waiting for you. Since you’ve finished having fun with Dove, you can join us now. I want to see Sabs suck your big cock while I fuck her with this dildo.” Joey replied with a smile.

“That is a great idea. Please let me suck your dick, Brad.” Sabrina said in a submissive tone as she gazed up at him.

Brad nodded in agreement before standing in front of the Sue Me singer. The blonde beauty gripped Mr. Steele’s huge dick with her right hand and wrapped her perfect pink lips around his manhood and began to suck it. Sabrina’s cheeks resembled the sucking motion of a vacuum due to how fast she was sucking Brad’s cock.

“Mmm! I can never enough of sucking your big cock!” Sabrina said as she bobbed her head along Brad’s schlong.

While the Girl Meets World actress was slurping on Brad’s dick, Joey continued to rail her from behind with the strap-on. Brad and Joey kept spit-roasting Sabrina for some time.

“Yes, you’re such a good little dicksucker aren’t you, Sabrina?” Joey asked as she fucked her with the strap-on.

“I sure am, Joey.” Sabrina replied with a proud smile as licked the underside of Brad’s cock.

Sabrina extended her wet tongue and Brad began spanking it with his huge cock a few times. After that, the gifted vocalist stuffed the dark-haired hunk’s immense penis back into her skilled mouth and started sucking it again. As the Nonsense singer gave Brad a syrupy blowjob, several strings of spit ran down her chin.

“Mmm! Keep feeding me your big dick. I love it!” Sabrina said as she feasted on Mr. Steele’s large slab of meat.

“I’m ready to have some fun with Brad’s cock now.” Joey said with a look of pure lust on her face.

Five minutes later…

Brad was fucking Joey doggystyle on the rug next to the fireplace, and her head was buried between Sabrina’s thighs as he plowed her from behind. The Bullet Train actress began moaning while she ate the short blonde’s sweet snatch as Mr. Steele slammed his big cock into her pussy. Additionally, Sabrina cooed in delight as Joey plunged her tongue deep into her wet love tunnel.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Joey hollered as Brad filled her soaking twat with his huge cock. He even smacked the Princess actress’s firm booty as she lapped at Sabrina’s honeypot.

“Oh shit! Oh my god! Joey, you eat my pussy so good!” Sabrina cried out as her friend ate her snatch like it was her final meal.

“I know I do. Keep pounding my pussy with that big cock, Brad! Oh my god! Your cock is so good!” Joey howled while looking back at Mr. Steele as jackhammered her love tunnel.

A short while later, Brad was sitting on the white couch as Joey mounted his cock and began riding him. He instantly gripped the Slender Man actress’s waist as she slammed her ass off his defined thighs. In addition to that, he sucked her great-looking breasts as she rode his pistoning dick.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your huge cock! Make me cum all over it!” Joey wailed like a banshee as she rode Brad at a brisk pace.

Sabrina proceeded to lie next to the fireplace and Dove climbed on top of her. Before long, both former Disney actresses were moaning in ecstasy as they licked each other’s pussies in 69 position.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! Eat my pussy just like that!” Dove and Sabrina moaned and murmured as they continued to orally pleasure each other.

A few minutes later, Dove put on the strap-on as Sabrina got down on all fours. The barely Lethal actress kneeled behind the petite songstress and slipped the pink dildo into her wet pussy. With lustful glee, Dove placed her hands on Sabrina’s hips as she delivered a series of quick strokes into her cooze.

“Take all that big dick you pretty slut! I know you love.” Dove said with a chuckle as she joyfully banged the blue-eyed beauty with the strap-on.

“Yes! Fucking give it to me, Dove! It’s so good!” Sabrina cried in pleasure as the dark-haired beauty fucked her with all her might.

Joey was now in the doggystyle position to Brad’s right on the couch as she gave him an enthusiastic blowjob. As the Zeroville actress stuffed her face with Mr. Steele’s big cock, she made loud wet sounds and jacked his shaft with her right hand as she blew him. On top of that, the auburn-haired beauty smacked her pretty face a few times with his rigid schlong and laughed.

“Mmm! Your big cock is the best, Brad!” Joey said with a smile as she kept blowing his lengthy member.

Sabrina was now wearing the strap-on and was fucking Dove from behind with it. The Skin singer even slapped the Girl Like Me singer’s ass before she screwed her faster.

“Hey, Dove. Do you enjoy being my little bitch now?” Sabrina asked with a laugh as she fucked her.

“Yes, I love it. Please keep fucking me just like that!” Dove moaned in a submissive tone while shoving her booty back as Sabrina plowed her from behind with the strap-on for quite some time.

Joey was in the missionary position with her slender legs elevated as Brad pistoned his big dick into her pussy. Mr. Steele eventually took hold of the Kissing Booth actress’s right leg as he burrowed his cock deeper and faster into her wet love tunnel.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good!” Joey screeched as Brad speared his cock in and out of her pussy.

Ten minutes later…

Dove sank down on Brad’s cock and began riding him cowgirl next to the fireplace. After Mr. Steele clutched the Descendants actress’s slim waist, she quickly rolled her hips as she bounced up and down on his enormous dick. The brunette vocalist even leaned in closer so he could suck on her swaying round tits.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! I love bouncing on your big dick!” Dove screamed as Brad continued to drive his manhood up into her pussy.

On the couch, Joey was wearing the strap-on again while Sabrina rode the dildo cowgirl style. The two besties even made out as Sabrina bounced up and down on the plastic sex toy.

“Oh yes! I love how you fuck me, Joey!” Sabrina cried in pleasure as she kept riding the dildo.

Dove was looking back with a satisfied smile at Brad as he fucked her from behind. The dark-haired man grasped the Breakfast singer’s hips while he slammed his big dick into her creaming pussy and gave her shapely rear a hard slap.

“God yes! Give it to me, Brad! Fuck me just like that!” Dove howled as Brad placed his hands on her smooth back and began fucking her harder.

Sabrina began fucking Joey from behind on the couch with the strap-on. The Work It actress also pulled her friend’s hair as she gave it to her hard and fast. Additionally, Joey was pushing her ass back as Sabrina continued to fill her soaking twat with that stiff dildo.

“Who’s the submissive slut now, Joey? Take all that big cock!” Sabrina asked with a laugh.

“I am! Please fuck me harder, Sabs! It’s so good!” Joey replied as she let out some blissful moans.

Dove was kneeling in front of Brad, and her ruby-red lips were wrapped firmly around his huge cock as he stood before her. The green-eyed beauty’s firm, but soft hands were placed on Mr. Steele’s strong legs as she bobbed her head along his girthy dick.

“Mmm! My pussy juice tastes so good on your cock!” Dove said with a naughty smile as she slurped on Brad’s impressive manhood.

Later that day…

Sabrina was in the doggystyle position on the couch and her back was arched perfectly as Brad took her from behind. His strong hands were placed on the Adventures in Babysitting remake actress’s shoulders as she pushed her peach-like booty toward him as he fucked her. Mr. Steele also enjoyed the sight of the blonde pop star’s ass rippling and slapped it with his right hand.

“Oh shit! Oh god yes! Pound my pussy just like that!” Sabrina hollered as Brad stuffed his hard schlong into her hot box nonstop.

Dove and Joey were scissoring vigorously next to the fireplace. Both women let out a chorus of pleasurable moans while rocking their fit bodies back and forth as they rubbed their soaking pussies together.

“God yes! Oh my god! That feels so fucking good!” Dove and Joey cooed.

Sabrina straddled Brad’s cock and began riding him cowgirl style. After grasping the 4’11 singer’s waist, Mr. Steele sucked on her perky tits as she rode his huge cock like it was her mission in life.

“Yes! Oh my god! You’re making me cum on your big dick!” Sabrina cried as she came multiple times as she kept riding Brad’s schlong.

After a few minutes, Joey took Sabrina’s place and started riding Brad in the reverse cowgirl position. Not only that, the Kissing Booth actress’s round tits jiggled, and she began rubbing her clit with her right hand as she swiftly bounced up and down on Mr. Steele’s veiny member.

“Oh fuck! Oh god yes! Your big cock is so good!” Joey hollered as she rapidly rode Brad’s dong.

“I’m in the mood to do something very naughty now.” Dove said with a naughty smile before she excused herself.

Dove rushed over to the corner where her expensive black purse was located. Just seconds later, she rummaged through her bag and retrieved a bottle of lube.

“That is a great idea, Dove. I’ve been wanting Brad to fuck my ass for months now. So it might as well be today.” Sabrina said excitedly.

“Count me in. I would love to have Brad’s big cock inside my ass today.” Joey chimed in with a big smile after she dismounted Mr. Steele’s manhood.

“Well in that case let’s have ourselves an Anal Little Christmas.” Dove sang before she laughed.

“Hey, I’m down for that, ladies.” Brad replied with a wide grin.

Three minutes later…

Brad was fucking Dove’s tight ass doggystyle on the couch with his lubricated dick. The brunette beauty had a euphoric look on her face as Mr. Steele relentlessly pounded her backdoor. While that was happening, Sabrina and Joey watched the action while they kissed.

“Oh fuck! Keep slamming that big cock in my ass! I love it so much!” Dove howled in ecstasy as Brad drilled into her back passage nonstop.

When Brad was done fucking Dove’s ass, Sabrina sank her booty down on his cock. The former Girl Meets World actress proceeded to ride him reverse cowgirl style with his big dick lodged inside her rear. The Fast Times singer even strummed her wet pussy lips with her right hand for more stimulation as she bounced her ass up and down on Mr. Steele’s schlong.

“Oh my god! That’s it! I love how you fuck my ass!” Sabrina screamed as Brad continued to thrust up into her backside.

Sometime later, Brad was fucking Joey’s ass in the spooning position on the couch. He also cradled the Princess actress’s raised left leg as he pumped in and out of her rump.

“Oh my god! Your big cock feels so good in my ass! Oh god yes!” Joey howled with a look of bliss as Brad constantly filled her booty with his long hard dong.

Much later, Dove began riding Brad cowgirl with his massive cock in her ass. The Liv and Maddie actress’s perfect pale tits began bouncing as Mr. Steele drove his cock up into her anus.

“Oh my god! It feels so good riding your cock in my ass! Oh fuck!” Dove howled with a look of elation as she bounced her backside up and down on Brad’s stiff dick.

Joey was now wearing the strap-on and applied some lube to the dildo attachment as Sabrina got down on her hands and knees on the rug. After that, the Bullet Train actress proceeded to ease the dildo into the hot singer’s ass and began thrusting into it.

“Take all of that dick your fucking anal slut!” Joey said with a laugh as she rammed Sabrina’s backdoor repeatedly with the strap-on.

“Yes! I love having big cocks shoved in my ass! Fuck me!” Sabrina replied while moaning as Joey stuffed five inches of the dildo into her bowels.

Brad was now fucking Dove’s ass in the missionary position. He also clasped the Hairspray Live actress’s left leg as he pistoned his dick into her booty continuously.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Don’t stop fucking my ass with your big cock!” Dove cried out as Brad hammered her asshole.

While that was going on, Sabrina now donned the strap-on and was giving Joey the same anal treatment that she received from her earlier. The Let Me Move You singer laughed as she gleefully filled her friend’s ass with a good portion of the pink dildo.

“I know you love it in the ass, don’t you, Joey?” Sabrina asked as she continued to fuck the Kissing Booth actress’s caboose in the doggystyle position, and she smacked her left ass cheek.

“Yes, Dove. I love how you fuck my ass, Sabs!” Joey screamed in pleasure as Sabrina continued to thrust into her backside with the dildo.

A good while later, Dove, Sabrina, and Joey were gathered around Brad’s throbbing cock as he stroked it with his right hand. It wasn’t long until Mr. Steele grunted as his schlong erupted and began to spray each starlet’s face with a load of thick white jissom while Frosty the Snowman was playing in the background on Sabrina’s stereo.

“Oh my god! I knew he had a lot of cum inside those big balls of his.” Joey said with a big smile.

“Wow! That was a great way to spend Christmas Eve.” Dove said with a sexy smirk as she licked her cumstained lips.

“Yes, it was, Dove. It was perfect.” Sabrina replied in a joyous tone before she wiped the jizz from her right eye.

“Thanks, ladies for that incredible early Christmas gift. I am never going to forget this day.” Brad said as he crashed on the couch with an exhausted expression.

“You’re welcome, Brad. I was more than happy to introduce you to my friends today. Dove and Joey enjoyed being your presents.” Sabrina replied with a bright smile.

“I sure did, Sabrina. Now I want to suck his dick until he cums on my face again.” Dove responded as her green eyes were focused on Brad’s still-hard cock.

“Me too, Sabs. That was one of the best fucks anyone has ever given me.” Joey replied with a fulfilled smile.

Dove kneeled between Brad’s legs and began blowing him. As that went on, Joey and Sabrina began to 69 each other.

End of Chapter 22
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 01:38:08 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, DanielO, jnunez9098

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2022, 07:59:55 AM »
Wild! Loved all the action in this one and the interplay between the girls. Sounds like Brad had a Merry Christmas!

Calibur009

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2022, 12:29:45 PM »
Wild! Loved all the action in this one and the interplay between the girls. Sounds like Brad had a Merry Christmas!

Yes a very merry one! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter Dark.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2023, 04:04:46 AM »

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 23
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sarah Hyland, Nina Dobrev & Julianne Hough
Codes: MF, MFF, Cheat, Oral, Facial

Sarah Hyland stood outside of Brad’s home on an early Friday morning. It was so early that the Los Angeles sky was still dark. The Modern Family actress wore a green turtleneck sweater, form-fitting black jeans, and brown boots.

“Can he just answer the damn door already! It’s cold out here.” Sarah said as she rang Mr. Steele’s doorbell multiple times until he finally opened the door and let her inside.

“Come on in, Sarah.” Brad said with a yawn.

Brad began stretching his muscular arms as the actress walked into his home. He wore a gray T-shirt, blue sweatpants, and white socks as he yawned again.

“Good morning, Brad. I know it’s early, but I had to see you again.” Sarah said with a big smile.

“Yes, it has been a while. So what do you want, Sarah?” Brad asked while still a bit groggy.

“Honestly, I came here this morning to suck your big cock. As you know, I’m a married woman now, and I have been trying to behave myself, but I’ve been craving your dick lately. So I had to act on it.” The Wedding Year actress responded with nothing but lust in her green eyes.

“I should have known. Well, I can’t say no to you, Sarah, but let’s make a deal.” Brad said with a sly smile.

“What kind of deal?” Sarah asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I will let you give me a blowjob if you agree to let me fuck you when you’re finished. Sarah, you did wake me up early after all.” Brad replied.

“Okay, it’s a deal! I do love how you fuck me after all. Let’s get started.” Sarah responded cheerfully.

A few seconds later, Brad and his celebrity guest walked over to his white couch. He promptly sat down before Sarah kneeled between his legs and reached into his sweats. After she pulled out Mr. Steele’s erect cock with her right hand, she smiled and began licking it up and down.

“This is the definition of morning wood. I’m going to suck your dick so good.” Sarah said with a laugh as she flicked her tongue across Brad’s cockhead.

The See You in Valhalla actress opened her mouth and wrapped her pink lips around Brad’s lengthy cock. After that, she placed her hands on his thighs as she gave him a blowjob. The petite brunette even made loud humming sounds as she slobbered on Mr. Steele’s large dick.

“I missed sucking your cock. It’s so good, and I can’t wait to make it explode on my face.” Sarah said happily as she slurped on Brad’s hard member.

“Well, Sarah, if you keep sucking my dick like that, you won’t have to wait long for that facial.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

The Modern Family actress began bobbing her head up and down on Brad’s schlong at a quicker pace. Sarah also used both of her hands to jerk the dark-haired man’s shaft as she blew him. Before long, the Vampire Academy actress successfully swallowed nine inches of his huge cock, and she held it there until her gag reflex kicked in.

“Fuck! I love the sensation of a cock when it hits the back of my throat.” Sarah said with a smile as a long string of drool ran down her chin.

The Haley Dunphy actress proceeded to stroke Brad’s saliva-soaked cock with both hands before she began sucking on his balls for a bit. When the slim beauty finished licking Brad’s nuts, she removed her clothes and was now nude.

“I need your big dick inside my pussy now!” Sarah said excitedly.

Three minutes later…

Brad was fucking Sarah in the missionary position on the couch. Mr. Steele clutched the back of her slender legs as he plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me just like that! I love your big cock!” Sarah cried out with a smile as Brad continued to bury his dick into her velvet folds.

While Mr. Steele was fucking the Dirty Dancing remake actress, she began to caress her medium-sized tits and moaned louder. A few seconds later, the hot New Yorker diddled her clit with her right hand as Brad speared his cock in and out of her snatch.

“Oh god! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Sarah hollered with a look of elation.

Sometime later, Brad was holding Sarah’s hips as he fucked her doggystyle. He occasionally smacked her tanned booty as she shoved it back. The Modern Family actress looked back at Mr. Steele as she let out a chorus of pleasurable moans.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! I love when you stretch my pussy with your huge cock!” Sarah said while moaning as Brad railed her from behind.

After some time, Brad was sitting on the couch as Sarah sank down on his manhood. The brunette beauty began riding him cowgirl style and quickly grasped her waist as she did so.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!” Sarah cried out as she rode Brad’s thrusting cock.

The Modern Family actress continued slamming her ass off Brad’s thighs for some time. Besides that, he sucked on the actress/singer’s titties as she bounced up and down on his huge cock.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your big cock, and you’re making me cum on it!” Sarah moaned with a euphoric look as she briskly rode Brad’s huge dick.

Sarah eventually dismounted Brad before she dropped to her knees in front of him and began sucking his huge dick again. The Geek Charming actress worked his thick shaft with booths as she blew him, and she even smacked his cockhead across her wet tongue a few times. Additionally, she wiggled her cute ass while she gave him a zealous blowjob.

“Mmm! Have I ever told you how much I love sucking your cock?” Sarah asked as she dragged her tongue along Brad’s shaft.

“Yes, many times.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

The Modern Family actress swirled her tongue around the head of Brad’s cockhead for a bit. After that, she stuffed more of his big dick into her skilled mouth. As she continued her oral assault on Mr. Steele’s schlong, she made noisy wet sounds.

“I’m ready to ride you again.” Sarah said after she released Brad’s dick from her mouth.

Sarah wiped her mouth as she rose to her feet. The See You in Valhalla actress sat on Brad’s cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. Before long, she was moaning in pleasure, and she began to rub her clit with her right hand as she bounced up and down on Mr. Steele’s dong.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Sarah hollered as she rode Brad’s cock like no tomorrow.

Much later, Sarah was resting on her right side on the couch as Brad delivered a succession of quick strokes into her pussy. He even clutched the Satanic actress’s left leg as he rapidly fucked her.

“That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me! Your big cock feels so good!” Sarah cooed in pleasure as Brad continued to drill into her love tunnel.

Later that morning…

Sarah was resting on her knees while Brad stood in front of her as she gave him a two-handed handjob. The Modern Family actress milked Mr. Steele’s shaft until he plastered her face with a big load of warm jissom.

“Oh my god! That was so great. Thank you so much for letting me suck your cock this morning, and you gave me a great fuck.” Sarah said with a smile as she proudly sported her cum drenched face.

Ten minutes later, Sarah and Brad walked toward his front door. Of course, her face was now clean, and she had her clothes back on.

“I have to get going now. Bye, Brad. Thanks for letting me suck your big dick again.” Sarah said as she exited his house.

“No problem. I’ll see you around, Sarah.” Brad replied with a grin.

After the actress left his house, Brad closed the door behind her. A few seconds later, he chuckled before he walked upstairs to go back to bed.

Later that afternoon, Brad was having dinner at a local restaurant called the Downtown Café. Mr. Steele wore his usual shades, a black jacket, a blue shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. He sat at a two-seat booth while sipping on a soft drink as he waited for the waitress to bring him his food.

“I love the Downtown Café. Their food is amazing, especially their burgers.” Brad said in a chipper tone.

About four minutes later, Nina Dobrev entered the restaurant. The Vampire Diaries actress wore a black blazer, matching shorts, a white top, and tennis shoes. She was also joined by her best friend Julianne Hough. The former Dancing with the Stars competitive dancer was clad in the exact outfit as Nina’s except hers was red.

“We’ll just grab something quick to eat and then head to the party.” Nina said to her blonde friend.

“Okay, but I’m just going to order a salad. I have to watch my figure.” Julianne replied with a laugh.

“I’m going to order that too.” Nina responded with an approving look.

A few seconds later, Nina noticed Brad was sitting at the booth across from her and Julianne.

“Hey, Brad Steele is sitting over there.” Nina said with a smile.

“Who is Brad Steele?” Julianne asked with a confused look.

“I told you about Brad a few months ago, remember?” Nina replied as she pointed at him.

“Oh yeah. He’s the guy with the huge cock, right?” Julianne asked with a smile.

“Mm-hmm. That would be him. Let’s go say hello.” Nina replied with a naughty smile.

“This should be fun.” Julianne responded with a laugh.

The sexy duo walked over to Mr. Steele’s booth as he ate his burger and fries.

“Hello, Brad. I wasn’t expecting to see you here today. How are you?” Nina said with a grin while pretending she was surprised to see him.

“Hi, I’m Julianne. Nina’s best friend. It’s nice to meet you, Brad.” The blonde dancer said in a friendly manner.

“I’m doing great. It’s been a while since I last saw you, Nina, and it’s great meeting you too, Julianne.” Brad replied as he took a bite from his burger.

Mr. Steele smiled at the sight of the two famous friends. He was especially focused on their incredible pairs of legs. A few seconds later, they joined him at his booth. Julianne sat next to Brad and Nina sat on the seat facing them.

“Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?” Nina asked Brad.

“No. I was going to head home when I finished eating. Why?” Brad replied as ate a few fries.

“Nina and I were going to a party today. But I think we should just blow it off.” Julianne responded in a flirtatious tone.

A few seconds later, the Grease Live actress reached under the table with her right hand and squeezed Brad’s crotch. While that was happening, Nina seductively stared at Mr. Steele with her brown eyes.

“Yes, we could do that and blow Brad instead. So, do you want to get out of here and have fun with us?” Nina asked with a sexy smile.

The Dog Days actress helped herself to a fry from Mr. Steele’s plate. She began sucking on it in a very suggestive manner. After that, she finally ate the fried potato, and she let out a sexual moan. That was all it took for Brad to finally cave into the duo’s teasing and agree to party with them. Five seconds later, he took out his wallet and placed some cash on the table as a tip for the waitress before he left the Downtown Café with Nina and Julianne.

Inside Brad’s bedroom…

Brad, Nina, and Julianne were naked in his bed. Mr. Steele was currently making out with Nina while Julianne was sucking his big cock.

“It’s great that you live in the same area as the restaurant. Because this is way more intimate than fucking at some random motel.” Nina said with a chuckle before she kissed Brad again.

“Yes, it is. I finally see why Brad is so special. His cock is so huge.” Julianne replied with a lustful smile as she kept blowing him.

“I told you he was big, Julianne. You can play with his cock on your own for a while. Then I will join you.” Nina responded as she kissed Brad again.

“That is very considerate of you, Nina.” Julianne replied with a smile.

The Rock of Ages actress wrapped her red lips back around Mr. Steele’s cock and began sucking it again. As the hot blonde slurped on Brad’s big dick, she used her right manicured hand to jerk his shaft and produced noisy wet sounds as she blew him.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big cock! It’s so good!” Julianne said as she bobbed up and down on Brad’s manhood.

“You have some real oral talent, Julianne.” Brad said with a smile as the Safe Haven actress continued to suck his huge dick.

“Yes, she does and so do I.” Nina replied with a naughty smile.

The Lucky Day actress joined her blonde friend, and they gave him a double blowjob. The two leggy friends sucked Brad’s enormous cock until it was completely drenched with their warm saliva.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! We love sucking your big cock!” Nina and Julianne said as they applied their oral talent to Mr. Steele’s schlong.

Eventually, Nina took over and began blowing Brad on her own. As the Vampire Diaries actress was slurping on Mr. Steele’s cock, Julianne straddled his face and he began eating her pussy.

“Oh god yes! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Julianne cooed as Brad licked her sweet folds.

“We made the right choice to skip that party and go home with Brad instead.” Nina said cheerfully as she flicked her tongue across Mr. Steele’s cockhead.

The Let’s Be Cops actress began sucking on Brad’s large balls. Besides that, the Bulgarian beauty pumped his spit-coated dick with her right hand as she gobbled on his nuts.

“Oh yeah! Your meaty balls are so good!” Nina said as she gurgled on Mr. Steele’s testicles.

Sometime later, Nina was sitting on Brad’s face reverse cowgirl style as he lapped at her sweet snatch. Julianne mounted Mr. Steele’s cock and began riding him as he continued to dine on her friend’s pussy. Before long, both women were filling the bedroom with loud moans as Brad pleasured them simultaneously.

“You’re eating my pussy so good! Don’t stop! Oh my god!” Nina cried out with a satisfied smile as Julianne feasted on her sweet twat.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big cock! It’s so good!” Julianne moaned as she continued to ride Brad like she was a pornstar.

A few minutes later, Nina took Julianne’s place and began riding Brad, and he quickly clutched her waist as she did so. As the Vampire Diaries actress was impaling herself on Mr. Steele’s cock, Julianne watched on while she moved two fingers in and out of her wet pink pussy.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Make me cum on your huge cock!” Nina howled as she briskly slammed her ass off Brad’s thighs.

Brad readjusted his grip on the brown-skinned beauty’s waist and began thrusting up into her hot pussy even faster. The dark-haired hunk even sucked on the hot Canadian’s round tits as her cries of pleasure intensified.

“Fuck me! I love riding your big cock!” Nina hollered as she bounced up and down on Brad’s pistoning dick.

“It’s so hot watching you riding his big dick, Nina. It turns me on so much.” Julianne said in an aroused tone as she continued to pleasure herself.

After a while, Julianne’s face was buried between Nina’s long legs as Brad was fucking her from behind. As Mr. continued to fuck the Bigger actress, he smacked her firm booty while she feasted on her friend’s delectable pussy.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! Fuck me!” Julianne hollered as she kept munching on Nina’s carpet.

“Oh fuck! Oh yes! Eat my pussy just like that!” Nina cried out as the hot competitive dancer joyfully tongue-fucked her snatch.

“Yeah! Nina, your pussy is so sweet.” Julianne replied while moaning as she kept dining on her friend’s cooze.

A short while later, Brad was fucking Nina in the doggystyle position as she ate out Julianne while she lay in front of her. The former Degrassi: The Next Generation actress screamed in ecstasy as Mr. Steele rammed his huge cock into her soaking pussy. Brad started pulling the leggy brunette’s long hair with his right hand as he began fucking her harder.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me all of that big dick! I love it so much!” Nina cried in pleasure while she lapped at Julianne’s honeypot as Mr. Steele speared his lengthy cock in and out of her twat. Just seconds later, she clutched her blonde friend’s legs and began licking her pussy much faster.

“Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so good, Nina!” Julianne cooed while holding onto the Flatliners remake actress’s head as she ate

Later that day, Julianne was lying on her back with her toned legs raised as Brad pummeled her pussy nonstop. Besides that, the Dirty Grandpa actress had a firm grasp on Mr. Steele’s ripped biceps as he sawed his manhood between her thighs. While that went on, Nina watched the well-endowed heartthrob fuck the hot blonde.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Pound my pussy just like that!” Julianne screamed in ecstasy as Mr. Steele burrowed his big cock deep into her moist love tunnel.

Much later, Nina lowered her pussy onto Mr. Steele’s big dick and began riding him reverse cowgirl. The Run This Town actress rolled her hips as she bounced up and down on Brad’s lengthy dick. Additionally, Julianne kneeled next to her and sucked on her left breast.

“God yes! I can’t get enough of riding your huge cock!” Nina hollered as she nimbly rode Brad’s hard schlong.

Sometime later, Julianne began riding Brad reverse cowgirl style. The Rock of Ages actress’s perky breasts started to jiggle due to the vigorous pace she was riding Mr. Steele’s cock. In addition to that, Nina groped and played with the blue-eyed beauty’s tits as Brad drove his huge dick up into her warm pussy.

“God yes! Fuck me! Keep stuffing my pussy with your massive cock!” Julianne squealed in pleasure as she bounced up and down on Brad’s stiff dong.

Much later, Nina was resting in a reclined position with her right leg draped on Brad’s shoulder as he pumped in and out of her wet hole. The Final Girls actress proceeded to rub her wet pussy lips in a circular motion with her right hand as the dark-haired man hammered her pussy without pause.

“Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck must like that!” Nina screamed as Brad gave it to her good and fast.

After some time, Brad was fucking Julianne in the spooning position. He even cradled the Footloose remake actress’s right leg as he pistoned his long dick into her hot box.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good!” Julianne cried in delight as Mr. Steele jackhammered her love tunnel.

Several minutes later, Nina was bouncing her athletic body up and down on Brad’s cock. As the Love Hard actress speedily rode Mr. Steele’s enormous dick, he held her waist tight while Julianne knelt between his legs and began licking his balls.

“Yes! It’s always a great time when I ride your huge dick, Brad! Fuck me!” Nina screamed in bliss as she kept riding his veiny dong at a quick pace.

Five minutes later…

Brad was standing before Nina and Julianne while they were kneeling on his bedroom floor. He stroked his big dick with his right hand as the two famous friends gazed up at him with wide smiles on their faces in anticipation as to what was about to happen.

“Are you ready to cum for us, Brad?” Julianne asked as she massaged his heavy balls with her right hand.

“I hope so. We want you to cum on our faces.” Nina replied seductively.

It wasn’t long till the hot duo received their wish as Brad fired several streaks of milky cum onto their faces. After the two sexy friends received their facials, they shared a kiss.

“That was wonderful, Brad. Your cock was worth skipping that party for.” Julianne said with a content smile.

“It sure was. Hey, Brad. Do you want to go another round before we go?” Nina asked with a wide grin.

“Sure. I think I have one more round left in me.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

“Great! But I want to ride his huge cock again first.” Julianne responded with a naughty smile.

End of Chapter 23
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 03:40:30 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2023, 07:24:19 AM »

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 24
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie & Katherine McNamara
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Footjob, Facial

Alison Brie was enjoying her day off from working on any film or television projects. So, the Community actress spent her time at a Los Angeles bar to partake in one of her favorite pastimes, drinking alcohol. Alison was already on her fifth drink, and it wasn’t noon yet. The brunette beauty wore a black top that showed off her cleavage, matching dress pants, and black flat shoes.

“Mmm! These fruit cocktails are so delicious. I cannot get enough of them.” Alison said with a smile as she consumed her drink.

When the Mad Men actress finished her drink, she laughed and placed the glass down on the table. Moments later, the blue-eyed beauty got an idea and began to rub her chin.

“It’s Wednesday, so Brad should be at his store right now. It would be fun to go visit him, and he’s going to be surprised to see me.” Alison said excitedly.

Alison chuckled after she finished her cocktail. The Get Hard stood up and paid for her drinks before she left the bar.

One hour later…

Brad handed a young man a silver laptop as he stood behind his sales counter. Mr. Steele wore his usual shades, a long-sleeved plaid shirt, jeans, and brown work shoes. The 19-year-old customer had blonde hair and brown eyes. Also, he wore a blue striped shirt, jeans, and white sneakers.

“It should be good as new now, Tim. Thanks for your business.” Brad said with a smile.

“You’re welcome, and thanks for repairing my laptop, Mr. Steele.” Tim replied with a grin.

Just as Tim was about to leave with his laptop, he bumped into Alison as she entered the store. The young man found himself starstruck when he saw the Community actress.

“Hello.” Alison said with a smile.

“Wow! I didn’t think I would run into Alison Brie today. My name is Tim. If you don’t mind, can I have a picture with you?” Tim asked as he stared at her with a wide smile.

“Of course, you can, Tim. Come here.” Alison replied in a cheerful tone.

Alison placed her right arm around Tim and smiled. After that, he took out his green iPhone and snapped a picture of them together.

“Thank you so much! My friends are not going to believe that I met you today.” Tim said with a big smile.

“You’re welcome. I have a feeling that your friends are going to be very jealous of you. Goodbye.” Alison replied to him with a smile and wink.

Tim exited the store in a hurry with a smile.  After that, Alison chuckled and approached the sales counter.

“Well, this is a surprise. I didn’t expect to see you today, Alison. That was a nice thing you did for Tim. He is one of my regular customers. So what’s up?” Brad said in a chipper tone.

“Nothing much, Brad. Since today was my day off. I thought I would come and spend some time with you.” Alison replied with a smile.

“Great! Well, I was about to close up for lunch. I ordered some Chinese takeout, and it’s on the way. So we can hang out inside my office until it arrives.” Brad responded.

“That sounds good. I am a bit hungry.” Alison replied in a joyful tone.

The How To Be Single actress gave Mr. Steele a seductive glance as she entered his office. After that, he smiled before he joined her inside.

Eighteen minutes later…

Brad and Alison were eating some sesame chicken and vegetable lo mein inside his office. Mr. Steele sat behind his desk in his brown office chair, and Alison sat across from him in a wooden chair.

“Yum! That hit the spot. Thanks for sharing your lunch with me, Brad.” Alison said with a smile.

After the GLOW actress finished her food, she wiped her mouth and chin. She began drinking some mineral water to wash down her meal.

“You’re welcome, Alison, and don’t worry about it. I can pick up something else for dinner on my way home today.” Brad replied after he finished eating.

“Okay, but I still think it was very considerate.” Alison responded as she left her chair and walked behind Brad’s desk.

The Rental actress kissed Mr. Steele on the lips a few times. After that, she dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans. After giving him a knowing look with her big blue eyes, she pulled out his huge cock. She began stroking Brad’s dick with both of her manicured hands.

“I can’t believe it’s been three months since the last time I’ve held your cock in my hands.” Alison said as she caressed Brad’s hard member.

The sultry brunette shot out her tongue and began licking the underside of Brad’s big dick. Mr. Steele had a big grin on his face as the Community actress gave his cock a tongue bath.

“You’re right. It has been a while. That feels incredible! Anyway, I meant to thank you earlier for telling Anna and Aubrey about me. My friend Jeff and I had a great time with them.” Brad replied as he groaned.

“They are two of my best friends, so I was happy to do it. I would also love to meet your friend Jeff. He has a great name.” Alison replied with a laugh as she kept licking Brad’s dick.

“I’m sure he would love to meet you too.” Brad responded as he nodded in agreement.

The Spin Me Round actress enveloped her full pink lips around Brad’s cock and began blowing him. As the brown-haired beauty bobbed her head up and down on Mr. Steele’s big dick, she worked his shaft with her right hand and made loud wet sounds as it hit the back of her throat.

“I simply adore your big cock, Brad. Sometimes it’s the only thing I ever think about. That’s a joke, but I do think about it a lot” Alison said in an aroused tone and with a laugh as she slurped on Mr. Steele’s immense penis.

Eventually, Alison began swallowing more of Brad’s lengthy cock, and her neck muscles bulged as she did so. Also, the Get a Job actress caressed the black-haired man’s large balls with her left hand as she gave him an outstanding blowjob.

“Thanks for the ego boost, Alison. I appreciate it.” Brad said with a grin as he groaned again.

Alison responded with a wink as she devoured Mr. Steele’s manhood. The hot brunette removed her top, exposing her famous boobs. Next, the Sleeping With Other People actress placed Brad’s saliva-soaked dick between her round pale breasts, squeezed them together, and proceeded to give him a titjob.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my big titties with your huge cock!” Alison cooed with a wide grin as she gave Brad a superb titfuck.

“God! I love fucking Annie’s boobs!” Brad replied with a laugh.

“That’s funny. Because it’s a reference to my old show. Now keep sliding that big cock between my tits. Oh my god! That feels so good!” Alison murmured in delight as Brad fucked her exquisite tits.

Several minutes later, Alison was nude and sitting on top of Brad’s long wooden desk as his head was buried between her creamy thighs. Additionally, Mr. Steele caressed the Five-Year Engagement actress’s smooth legs as he munched on her appetizing pussy for a while.

“Oh my god! Brad, you’re so good at that! No one eats my pussy better than you! Well, maybe Gillian.” Alison moaned with a laugh.

When Brad finished dining on Alison’s sweet ooze, she got up and bent over the desk. A few seconds later, he inserted his cock into her snatch and began fucking her from behind. The Scream 4 actress started howling in pleasure as Mr. Steele rammed his big dick into her wet pink hole.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of your big cock! Fuck me!” The Community actress moaned as Brad railed her from behind.

Alison looked back at Brad as she pushed her ass closer to him. Mr. Steele smacked her firm booty as he began fucking her faster. Plus, the brunette beauty’s amazing tits jiggled every time Brad slammed his hard cock into her pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking so good! That big cock is incredible!” Alison cried out as Brad stuffed her wet twat with his stiff schlong.

About five minutes later, Brad was sitting in his office chair as Alison sank down on his lengthy member and began riding him. He held the Annie Edison actress’s waist as she nimbly rode his thrusting dick. Just seconds later, Brad opened his mouth and sucked on the Get Hard actress’s big tits as she bounced up and down on his vast cock. Mr. Steele even smacked Alison’s ass with his right hand as she kept riding him.

“Oh god yes! I love riding you so much! Make me cum all over it!” Alison moaned while she came repeatedly as she nimbly rode Brad.

Sometime later, the Little Hours actress was lying on Brad’s desk with her slender legs raised as Brad hammered her pussy nonstop. Alison began to work her clit with her right hand as Mr. Steele continued to piston his large cock in and out of her love tunnel.

“Jesus! That’s it! Give it to me! Fuck my brains out!” Alison screamed out in a demanding tone as Brad picked up the pace and fucked her faster.

“Alison, you are such a sexual dynamo.” Brad said with a laugh as he kept screwing her.

“I sure am. Do you want me to give you a footjob? I’m told that I have some great feet.” Alison asked in an enthusiastic tone.

“Okay.” Brad replied as he fucked her.

Moments later, Brad’s cock was sandwiched between the soles of Alison’s sexy feet. The Community actress had a big grin on her face as she rubbed his enormous dick with her soft tootsies.

“Damn! Your feet feel amazing, Alison.” Brad said with a grin.

“I knew you were going to love receiving a footjob from me. There is a reason I have a five-star rating on wikiFeet.” Alison replied with a proud smile.

“I don’t doubt it.” Brad responded with a chuckle.

Sometime later, Brad was sitting in his office chair again as Alison rode him reverse cowgirl style. The hot brunette’s big tits also bounced up and down constantly due to how fast she was riding his big cock.

“I’m so glad I decided to visit you today. That’s it! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Alison moaned as she continued bouncing up and down on Brad’s veiny schlong.

A good while later, Alison was kneeling on the office floor as the skilled repairman jacked his dick in front of her. The Save the Date actress had her breasts cupped together as she looked up at him.

“I want you to blow your load all over my boobs.” Alison said with a naughty smile as she jiggled her tits.

Just seconds later, Brad aimed his dick toward her tits and fired a big load of jissom onto them. When he finished, the brunette beauty was very pleased with her now cum plastered breasts.

“Oh my god! That was amazing.” Alison said with a smile as she admired all the jizz on the tits before she rose to her feet.

“It’s always great having sex with you, Alison. I need to re-open the store in about twenty minutes.” Brad said as he sat back on his office chair.

“Okay, I have to get going in a few minutes. But I had a great time with you today, Brad. I hope to see you again soon.” Alison replied in a joyful tone.

The Community actress walked over to Brad and kissed his right cheek. After that, she began to clean herself up before she put her clothes back.

Later that evening, Brad was relaxing on his couch as he watched some television. He wore a gray t-shirt, faded jeans, and white socks. Several minutes later, his doorbell rang, so he got up to answer it.

“I wonder who that could be?” Brad said as he left his couch.

When Mr. Steele opened his front door, Katherine McNamara was standing outside. The Arrow actress was clad in a long-sleeved blue sweater, form-fitting jeans, and black ankle boots. Also, the beautiful actress's usual red hair was now blonde.

“Good evening, Brad. I’m here for our meeting.” Kat said in her usual cheerful and soft voice as she entered his house.

“Hello, Kat. Come on in. I don’t recall scheduling a meeting with you today.” Brad replied with a somewhat confused look.

“Really? I called you three days ago to set it up.” Kat responded with a raised eyebrow.

“Damn it! That’s right. It completely slipped my mind. I’m sorry, Kat.” Brad replied.

“It’s fine, Brad. I understand that you’re a busy guy. But it’s just that I’ve been waiting to see you again since Alexandra’s Halloween party.” The Shadowhunters actress responded with a grin.

“Holy shit! I did not realize it had been that long. OK, that settles it. Kat, let’s go upstairs right now and have our meeting.” Brad said with a determined look on his face.

“Yes, I’ve been waiting for this, and we’re going to have so much fun.” Kat replied with a bright smile before she kissed Mr. Steele on the lips.

Five minutes later…

Kat and Brad were engaged in 69 on his bed. The hot blonde lay on top of Brad’s muscular torso as she slurped away at his big cock, and he joyfully dined on her delicious pussy as she blew him.

“Mmm! Oh my god! Your cock is just as big as I remember it! Maybe bigger!” The Stand actress said with a lustful smile as she greedily stuffed her mouth with Brad’s schlong.

“Kat, your pussy tastes fantastic. I wish I had a chance to taste it at the Halloween party. At least I’m getting the chance now.” Brad said with a grin as he lapped at the leggy blonde’s honeypot.

Mr. Steele feasted on the Trust actress’s tasty cooze for a while. Additionally, he began pumping two fingers in and out of the blonde beauty’s love tunnel as he ate her out.

“Wow, Brad! I was told that you were great at eating pussy. Oh my god! That feels so good!” Kat said while she moaned as she kept sucking his cock.

Several minutes later, Kat lay prone with her feet up as she orally pleasured Brad’s lengthy cock. The Stand actress used both hands to caress his rigid shaft as she sucked it, and she maintained eye contact with him as she did so.

“Not to brag, Brad. But I consider myself a size queen, so I have the skills to handle your huge cock.” Kat said confidently as she kept blowing him and shameless wet sounds as she performed the act.

“Kat, I can see that.” Brad replied while he groaned due to how skilled she was at sucking his massive dick.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big dick!” Kat said as she lustfully slobbered on Mr. Steele’s thick schlong.

The Walker: Independence actress eventually sucked on Brad’s large balls. Besides that, the Irish beauty began jacking Mr. Steele’s spit-stained dick with her left hand as she lapped at his nuts.

“Oh yeah! As you can see, I enjoy having a pair of nice balls in my mouth as well.” Kat said as she rapidly licked Brad’s testicles.

Many minutes later, Brad was fucking Kat in the doggystyle position, and she clutched his bed’s headboard as he plowed her from behind. Mr. Steele had a firm grip on the former Disney actress’s hips as she constantly pushed her toned booty back as he screwed her.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! Fuck me just like that!” Kat cried in pleasure as Brad slammed his huge cock into her slick twat.

Kat looked back at Mr. Steele as he continued to fuck her from behind and smacked her great-looking ass in response. After a few seconds, the Sugar actress sat on her knees and Brad began groping her perfect tits while they jiggled as he kept pounding her pussy.

“Oh shit! Oh my god! I love how you fuck me!” Kat screamed as Brad stuffed his fat cock into her snatch nonstop.

Sometime later, Brad lay horizontal on the bed as Kat slid her moist pussy down onto his cock and commenced riding him reverse cowgirl style. Additionally, the dark-haired heartthrob clutched the Kansas City native’s slender waist as she rode his big cock like it was her job.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! I love riding your huge cock!” Kat wailed like a banshee as she nimbly bounced up and down on Brad’s thrusting dick.

Sometime later, Kat was resting on her back with her great legs raised as Brad pumped in and out of her wet cooze. Not only that, the Maze Runner actress strummed her clit in a circular motion with her left hand as Mr. Steele rammed his large cock into her pink hole.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so good and deep! Don’t stop!” Kat cried out with a smile as Brad hammered her twat.

“Kat, your legs are incredible.” Brad said as he took a second to admire the beautiful blonde’s gams as he fucked her.

“Thank you, Brad. I’m very proud of them. Now keep fucking me! Yes! Your big cock is so good!” Kat replied as she moaned.

The Untitled Horror Movie actress eventually placed both of her killer legs over Mr. Steele’s strong shoulders. Following that, he began jackhammering the blonde starlet’s fantastic pussy like no tomorrow.

“God yes! Fuck the shit out of me! I love your big cock!” Kat hollered as Brad pistoned his lengthy dick into her love tunnel.

A good while later, Kat began riding Brad cowgirl, and he held her waist as she did so. Mr. Steele also sucked on the Shadowhunters actress’s breasts as she rode his cock like a pornstar.

“Yes! Oh my god! I just enjoy riding your big cock so much!” Kat cried out as she slammed her ass off Brad’s defined thighs.

A short while later, Kat was resting on her right side as Brad pistoned his huge cock into her love tunnel. The well-endowed dude even clutched the Arrow actress's left leg as he swiftly fucked her.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big cock!” Kat moaned as Brad drilled into her love tunnel, and her tits swayed as well.

Just a few minutes later, Kat’s back was perfectly arched as Brad was railing her from behind. The Stand actress looked back at him with an approving smile as he speared his big dick in and out of her creaming pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me, Brad! You’re making me cum!” Kat cried in ecstasy as Brad gave her an intense pounding.

Many minutes later, Kat was kneeling to Brad’s right as she sucked his cock. The Shadowhunters actress rapidly stroked his shaft with her right hand as she blew him as well.

“I’m in the mood for a facial, so I want to feel your hot cum on my face.” Kat said in a sexual tone as she kept jerking and sucking Brad’s huge dick.

Before long, Mr. Steele fired several steaks of sticky cum onto the Trust actress’s forehead and the right side of her face. When the dark-haired man was done cumming on the blonde beauty’s visage, she encased her pink lips around his still-hard cock and sucked it again.

“That was an incredible meeting, Brad. I may need to schedule another one with you tomorrow.” Kat said with a satisfied smile and laugh before she licked the underside of this dick.

“I have plenty of free time tomorrow if you want to do it, Kat.” Brad replied with a grin.

“Yes, let’s do it, Brad.” Kat responded cheerfully as she continued to play with Mr. Steele’s cock.

End of Chapter 24
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 04:04:48 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Money

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2023, 08:38:46 AM »
This was a great chapter even though I'm not good at foot fetish stuff this was solid I'm not an Alison Brie fan since I don't see the appeal but this was worth the effort adding in Kat was a nice touch she seems like a free spirit ready for anything fun and this delivered

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2023, 09:09:45 AM »
Good to see Alison return to this series and I enjoyed the little Community references peppered in amongst the action. Great stuff!

Calibur009

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2023, 03:13:20 PM »

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 25
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Becky G & Madison Pettis
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

Silver Lake, California

It was Friday afternoon when a gray SUV pulled up to a two-story cabin in the woods. After the vehicle was parked, Brad stepped out of the driver’s side, followed by Vanessa Hudgens as she exited the passenger side. Just seconds later, Becky G and Madison Pettis got out of the backseat of the vehicle. All three famous beauties were dressed casually in denim jackets, black tops, jeans, and white tennis shoes. As for Mr. Steele, he wore his signature shades, a brown jacket, a gray T-shirt, jeans, and brown walking boots.

“Now this is great fresh air. We’re going to have a lot of fun here this weekend.” Brad said with a smile as he took in the scenery of the surrounding lake and forest.

“So I do I. It was nice of your friend to let us stay at his cabin.” Madison replied cheerfully as she looked at the large wooden house.

“That would be my financial advisor, Richard. Since he’s out of town on business this weekend, he told me that I could use it instead.” Brad replied with a grin.

“Yes! I think it’ll be fun to spend a few days away from LA.” Becky G chimed as she looked at the lake.

“I agree, Becky. I plan to enjoy myself this weekend.” Vanessa responded before she gave Brad a lustful look.

“Okay, let’s head inside and check out the place.” Brad suggested as he rubbed his hands together.

The party collected the luggage from the trunk before they walked toward the cabin’s front door. After Brad unlocked the door, they all entered the house together.

“The fridge should be fully stocked and there are three bedrooms so two of you will have to double up. And Richard doesn’t own a television, since he thinks they're a distraction. So if you ladies need some entertainment, you’ll have to play some of his board games.” Brad said with a chuckle.

“Okay, Becky and I can share a room, Brad. Wow! This place is so cozy.” Madison replied in a joyous tone.

“Alright, Madison, we can be roomies for this weekend.” Becky responded with a chuckle.

“Oh my god! This is such a nice place.” Vanessa said excitedly as she looked around the cabin.

A short while later, the group went upstairs and settled into their bedrooms.

Later that evening, Brad was in his bedroom taking a nap. Meanwhile, Vanessa, Becky, and Madison were downstairs sitting at a wooden round table. The trio were also drinking wine coolers while playing a game of Monopoly as they listened to some music using one of their iPhones.

“Okay, so which one of us is going to fuck him tonight?” Becky asked bluntly as she drank her alcoholic beverage.

“That is a great question, Becky.” Vanessa replied with an inquisitive face.

“Well, we need to figure it out soon. Because I’m so horny for his big cock right now.” Madison responded with a naughty expression.

“Damn, Madison! I think you need a cold shower ASAP.” Becky retorted with a laugh.

“Fuck it! Since I am the oldest, I will make the decision. Becky, you can fuck Brad tonight. Madison can have him tomorrow and on Sunday, he is all mine.” Vanessa said with some authority in her usual soft voice before she continued. “Does that work for you, ladies?”

“Yes. That’s fine with me.” Madison replied before she sipped some of her wine cooler.

“I fully support your decision, Vanessa. I’m going to get ready for Brad right now.” Becky responded with a big smile.

The Mexican songstress left the cabin’s den and hurried upstairs. Vanessa and Madison laughed as they listened to music and played Monopoly.

Two hours later…

Becky knocked on Brad’s bedroom door. The Green Light Go singer wore a long red dress that showed off her nice cleavage and emphasized her curves, matching sandals, and white round earrings.

“Can I come in, Brad? I have a surprise for you.” Becky asked in her sexiest voice.

“Yeah, sure.” Brad replied.

Moments later, the Latina vocalist walked into the bedroom as Mr. Steele awakened. He wore his T-shirt and jeans from earlier. The five-foot singer smiled and waved at him as she sat next to him on the bed.

“Wow! Becky, you look great.” Brad said as his brown eyes widened at the sight of her in the tight red dress.

“Thank you. I knew you were going to like it. It was agreed that I get to spend time with you tonight. So let’s not waste any more time.” Becky replied with a smile.

The petite singer kissed Mr. Steele on the lips a few times. Brad quickly removed his clothing and was now naked. Three seconds later, Becky took off her dress and heels. The RCA recording artist was topless in only a red thong before she made out with Brad again. A few minutes later, Becky did a seductive dance while she shook her amazing booty for Brad as she slid off her thong. Now nude, the Sola singer joined Brad in bed.

“That was amazing, Becky. I’m in the mood for something sweet now.” Brad said with a sly smile.

“I know what you want to do.” Becky replied with a seductive smirk.

Becky spread her legs and when she did, Brad placed his head between her legs and began eating her delicious folds. The Shower singer started moaning in pleasure as Mr. Steele dined on her pussy like it was a delicacy.

“Oh my god! Yes! Keep eating my pussy just like that, Brad!” Becky screamed as Mr. Steele skillfully dined on her cooze.

“Damn! Your pussy is so sweet.” Brad said as he ate the They Ain’t Ready singer’s delectable pussy.

When Brad had his fill of Becky’s cooze, he lay on his back and his huge cock tall as he did so. The sexy Latina smiled before she mounted his immense manhood and began riding him cowgirl style. The Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer even leaned in closer to the dark-haired heartthrob so he could suck on her round brown breasts as she bounced up and down on his hard dong.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! I love riding your big dick!” Becky cried out with a smile while she rubbed Brad’s strong chest as she quickly rode Brad’s cock.

Later, the petite Latina switched positions and began riding Brad reverse cowgirl. Mere seconds later, Brad gripped the hot Inglewood native’s waist as she happily rode his pistoning vanilla dick. Besides that, Becky’s titties jiggled due to how fast she was bouncing up and down on Mr. Steele’s cock.

“Oh fuck yes! Please make cum all over your huge dick!” Becky hollered as she impaled herself on Brad’s massive cock.

Sometime later, Brad was screwing Becky in the spooning position in the middle of his bed. He had a firm grip on the Becky From The Block singer’s leg as he burrowed his schlong deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good, Papi!” Becky cried out as Mr. Steele banged her non-stop.

Later that night, Brad was holding Becky’s waist as he plowed Becky from behind. As the Green Light Go singer pushed her round booty back, Mr. Steele slapped it repeatedly as he began fucking her faster.

“That’s it! Give it to me! Fuck me with your big dick!” Becky cried in pleasure as Brad railed her from behind with all his might.

Outside the bedroom, Madison and Vanessa were listening to Brad fuck Becky. Madison wore a pink bra and matching panties. Vanessa was clad in a tiny black nightgown slip that showed off her cleavage.

“Goddamn! Brad is fucking the shit out of Becky.” Vanessa said with a smile as the Latina songstress continued to moan loudly.

“He sure is. I cannot wait until he fucks me like that tomorrow.” Madison replied with a sigh.

“Just be patient, Madison. Saturday will be here soon enough.” Vanessa responded as she and the curly-haired starlet continued to listen in on Brad banging Becky.

Back inside the bedroom, Becky was kneeling between Brad’s legs as she gave him a vigorous blowjob. The Mexican beauty used both of her manicured hands to jerk his lengthy shaft. Besides that, she made loud slurping sounds as she blew Brad and even flicked her tongue across his cockhead a few times.

“Mmhmm! I love sucking your huge cock! It’s so good!” Becky said with a smile while saliva dripped down her chin as she slurped on Brad’s meaty dick.

Becky eventually stuffed Brad’s balls into her mouth and began sucking on them. Additionally, the Problem singer jacked Mr. Steele’s spit-soaked dick with her right hand as she licked his nuts.

“Oh yeah! I can’t wait until you empty your cojones inside my ass later!” Becky said with a naughty smile as she tongued Brad’s balls.

Two minutes later, the Shower singer wrapped her moist brown lips around Mr. Steele’s cock and slurped on it again. Becky even licked the underside of his enormous dick up and down a few times as well.

“I’m ready for you to put your big dick inside my booty now. So do you want to fuck my ass tonight, Brad?” Becky asked with a sexy smirk as she stroked his spit-shined cock with her right hand.

I thought you would never ask, Becky.” Brad replied with a sly smile.

Becky G slowly lowered her ass onto Brad’s wet cock as he held it in place for her. Before long, the brown-skinned beauty began riding the dark-haired hunk’s big dick in her backside and she wore a big smile as she did so. Not only that, the Can’t Get Enough singer’s B-cup breasts jiggled constantly while she slammed her ass up and down on Brad’s schlong.

“Diosa mio! Fuck my ass just like that! I love it so much!” Becky hollered in ecstasy as Brad pistoned his big cock up into her rump.

Much later, Becky was in the doggystyle position as Brad continued his anal assault on her tight ass. The sexy Latina even looked back at Mr. Steele as he briskly pounded her backdoor. Becky’s shapely cheeks also rippled as Brad 

“Jesus! You’re fucking my ass so good! I want to fill my culo with your hot cum!” Becky moaned seductively.

After a few more pumps into Becky’s ass, Brad groaned as he filled her bowels with a load of cum. When Mr. Steele finished depositing his spunk into the Sola singer’s ass, he pulled his cock out of her cream-filled backdoor.

“Oh fuck! That was incredible, Brad.” Becky said with a satisfied smile.

“Yes, it was.” Brad replied as he breathed heavily.

“Mm-hmm. I’m going to take a nap now. I want to fuck again when I wake up.” Becky said as she rolled over on her right side.

“Alright, I’m going to take a shower, and I’ll be back.” Brad replied before he left the bed.

“Okay. I’ll take one later.” Becky replied before she fell asleep.

A few minutes later, Brad walked into the cabin’s bathroom while carrying a towel, a washcloth, and a bottle of body wash. He promptly stepped into the shower and began to wash himself. As Mr. Steele was bathing, he didn’t notice that Madison entered the bathroom with a mischievous smile on her pretty face. When Brad finally got out of the shower, he was surprised to see the Five Points actress standing outside waiting for him.

“Madison why…” Brad said in a surprised tone.

Before Brad could finish his sentence, the curly-haired starlet dropped to her knees and grasped his big wet cock. She immediately wrapped her pink lips around his dick and gave him an exuberant blowjob.

“This is just a taste of what I have planned for you tomorrow night. Oh yeah! Your dick is so big!” Madison said as she bobbed her head along on Brad’s schlong.

Mr. Steele let out a few groans as Madison continued to suck his dick with great enthusiasm. It wasn’t long until Brad fired a load of jizz down the 24-year-old actress’s throat, and she happily swallowed it. When the former Disney star was done, she released Brad’s cock from her mouth with a loud pop and rose to her feet.

“Mmm! I hope you enjoyed that, Brad. Goodnight.” Madison said with a sexy giggle.

The former Life with Boys actress walked toward the bathroom door. She made sure to look back at Brad with a smile and shook her caramel ass a bit before she left.

Saturday morning…

It was 11:35 am when Brad and Vanessa sat at the kitchen table as they ate their bowels of cereal. Mr. Steele wore a gray T-shirt, jeans, and brown walking shoes. The Princess Switch actress wore a green tank top, jean shorts, and white sneakers. Additionally, Vanessa wasn’t wearing a bra underneath her top, so Brad could see how hard her nipples were.

“Did you have a great time with Becky last night?” Vanessa asked as she gave Brad a knowing look.

“Oh yeah! We had a great time last night.” Brad replied as he ate more cereal.

“I know that today is Madison’s turn to have some fun with you. But she is upstairs getting ready for tonight and Becky is still asleep so we can have a quickie.” Vanessa said with a sly smile.

“Okay, I can say no to you, Vanessa.” Brad replied as he unzipped his jeans.

Vanessa lifted her top to show off her great-looking tits and pulled down her shorts, exposing her bare ass. The former Disney actress bent over the table and wiggled her booty at Brad. After that, he stepped behind her and inserted his cock into her pussy. The Filipino beauty began moaning as Mr. Steele fucked her.

“Oh yes! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big dick!” Vanessa squealed as Brad banged her from behind.

Mr. Steele sped up his efforts and started fucking Vanessa faster. The short brunette began pushing her ass back as the dark-haired man rammed his hard cock into her wet pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Vanessa cried out with a satisfied smile.

Brad fucked Vanessa for three more minutes. After that, he retrieved his cock from her snatch and came on her left ass cheek while she looked back at him.

“Holy shit! I needed that. I’m looking forward to our time tomorrow, Brad.” Vanessa said as she collected her shorts and rushed upstairs.

“So I am, Vanessa.” Brad replied with a laugh as he put his cock away and zipped up.

Later that evening…

Brad was sitting on the edge of his bed in his underwear as Madison stood in front of him with a wide smile. The curly-haired beauty wore a red bra that emphasized her amazing cleavage and a matching thong. Besides that, she was holding a small white bag with a red heart on it.

“Madison, you look incredible, and you smell like strawberries.” Brad said as his brown eyes widened at the sight of her sexy body.

“One of the best things about being a Savage X Fenty brand ambassador is that I get all the newest pieces first. And I took a shower using strawberry-scented body wash because I knew you were going to like it.” Madison replied cheerfully before she joined Brad in bed.

After the pair made out for a while, Madison removed her bra. Brad immediately groped the He’s All That actress’s beautiful big tits and began sucking on her light brown nipples. The former Disney star cooed in delight as Mr. Steele continued to suckle on her round caramel breasts.

“Yes! That feels so good! Keep sucking my titties just like that!” Madison said in an aroused tone.

About five minutes later, Brad was stretched out on the bed and Madison was kneeling between his legs as she sucked his big cock. The American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress used her right manicured hand to stroke Brad’s rigid shaft as she blew him, and she even licked the sides of his dick.

“I see someone was ready for an encore from last night.” Madison said with a pleased laugh before she encased thick red lips back around Brad’s cock and began sucking it much faster.

Brad was in awe of Madison’s oral talent as she licked, sucked, and slurped on his huge dick like it was her job. The Margaux actress eventually swallowed 9 inches of his long vanilla pole down her throat without much effort.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! Fuck! I love sucking your massive dick!” Madison cooed while strings of saliva ran down her chin.

The He’s All That actress placed Brad’s spit-stained dick between her cleavage and began titfucking him. The biracial beauty even bounced up and down as she gave Mr. Steele a terrific titjob.

“Oh my god! I love how your big cock feels sliding between my titties! Yes! Keep it up!” Madison cooed with a blissful look as Brad kept fucking my round caramel breasts.

When Madison finished giving Brad a great titfuck, she removed her thong and lay in the missionary position on the bed. After she spread her legs, Brad immediately buried his head between her thighs and began feasting on her trimmed snatch. The former Nickelodeon star started letting out a series of pleasurable moans as Mr. Steele lapped at her honeypot.

“God yes! Your tongue feels so good! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Madison cried out while she massaged her tits as Brad licked her sweet cooze.

After some time, Brad finally slipped his cock into Madison’s wet folds and began fucking her. He even clutched her slender legs as he plunged his big dick into her love tunnel. The sexy Texas native proceeded to rub her clit with her right hand as Brad hammered her pussy.

“Oh my god! Your big dick is incredible! Fuck me!” Madison moaned in pleasure as Brad pistoned his schlong in and out of her hot pussy.

Much later, Brad held Madison’s hips as he fucked her from behind. He even smacked the Five Points actress’s shapely booty twice as she pushed it back. On top of that, the curly-haired beauty’s big caramel tits jiggled constantly as he slammed his big cock into her wet pussy.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Slam that big cock into my pussy! It feels so good!” Madison howled while she looked back at Brad with a smile.

Sometime later, Madison straddled Brad’s cock and started riding him reverse cowgirl style. Also, he clutched her waist and her big tits flopped about as she nimbly bounced up and down on his enormous dick.

“Oh! Oh fuck! I love riding your cock so damn much!” Madison howled in ecstasy as she skillfully rode Brad’s thrusting dick.

Madison began massaging her clit with her right hand as she continued to ride Brad. The Lab Rats actress also let out a few sexy yelps as Mr. Steele proceeded to thrust up into her pussy much faster.

“Oh god yes! Make me cum on your huge dick! I’m so glad I agreed to come to the cabin with you this weekend!” Madison hollered as she kept bouncing up and down on Brad’s hard dong.

After a while, Madison switched things up and began riding Brad in the cowgirl position. The gorgeous actress/model quickly placed her hands on his defined chest, and he wrapped his hands around her waist as she rode him. In addition to that, the busty starlet’s mouth-watering tits jiggled constantly as she slammed her ass off Brad’s thighs.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big dick so much!” Madison cried in pleasure as she bounced up and down on Mr. Steele’s manhood without pause.

“And I love how you ride it, Madison.” Brad replied with a grin.

Meanwhile, Becky and Vanessa were standing outside the bedroom and listened in as Brad and Madison went at it. Vanessa was clad in a blue sports bra and black shorts. As for Becky, she wore a red sports bra and tiny white shorts.

“Sounds like Madison is receiving that fuck she wanted from Brad.” Becky said with a smile.

“I know right? She has been so thirsty for Brad’s cock ever since we got here. So I’m happy she’s finally getting a great dicking from him. But he better have that same energy when he fucks me tomorrow.” Vanessa replied with a chuckle.

Back inside the bedroom…

Madison was lying on her back with her legs sitting on top of Brad’s shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. The beautiful Texan wailed like a banshee as Mr. Steele pounded her pussy like it was out of style.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fuck me, Brad!” Madison moaned as Brad pummeled her love tunnel.

“Fuck! You have a lot of energy, Madison.” Brad exclaimed as he kept fucking her.

“Well, I’m not finished yet. I want you to fuck my ass now!” Madison replied with a few moans.

“Let’s do it.” Brad responded.

When Brad stopped screwing Madison, she left the bed and retrieved a bottle of lube from inside the bag she had with her earlier and smiled. After a few minutes, she lay prone on the bed and her legs spread as Brad inserted his now lubricated cock into her backdoor. Once he penetrated the Savage X Fenty ambassador’s backdoor, he began thrusting into it and placed his hands on her smooth back.

“Oh shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking my ass so good and deep! Don’t stop!” Madison screamed in pleasure as Brad gave her a fantastic anal pounding.

A short while later, Brad was fucking Madison’s booty in the spooning position. He even clutched the former Disney actress’s left leg as he pumped in and out of her tight rump.

“Oh my god yes! Your big cock feels so good inside my ass! I’m ready for you to cum on my tits!” Madison moaned loudly as Brad repeatedly drove his long hard dick into her anus.

Brad promptly pulled out Madison's ass and stood up. The sexy starlet kneeled on the bed and cupped her tits together as she looked up at Mr. Steele. Ten seconds later, Brad fired a large amount of jissom onto the Five Points actress’s breasts.

“Wow! That was outstanding, Brad. Kelli told me how great it felt when you fucked her ass, and she was right.” Madison said excitedly and with a fulfilled smile.

“You’re welcome, Madison. God! That was amazing.” Brad exclaimed as he caught his breath.

Sunday night…

It was the group’s final night at the cabin and Vanessa’s turn to spend some quality time with Brad. The Powerless actress was sitting on the edge of the bed next to him as they made out. Vanessa wore a red & white top that showed off her tits, a short red skirt with a slit on the left side, and red open-toe heels. Brad was only wearing his underwear and was pitching a huge tent.

“This is the perfect way to spend our last night at the cabin.” Vanessa said as she continued to lock lips with Brad.

Moments later, the hot Filipino removed her top, exposing her spectacular breasts. Brad immediately began to squeeze and suck on the olive-skinned beauty’s round tits.

“I can tell you’ve been waiting to play with my tits all weekend. Oh yeah! Suck my titties just like that!” Vanessa cooed as she laughed.

After a while, Vanessa removed her skirt and heels. Now naked, she sat on her knees and yanked down Mr. Steele’s underwear, liberating his hard schlong. The Sucker Punch actress immediately grasped Brad’s big cock with both hands and winked at him. She extended her tongue and began licking the underside of his lengthy dick a few times. When the Asian beauty finished bathing Brad’s dick with her warm saliva, she wrapped her glossy lips around it and proceeded to suck it.

“Mmhmm! Oh yeah! Your big dick is so good!” Vanessa said as she gave Brad a wet blowjob.

Vanessa made loud wet sounds as 10 inches of Brad’s long cock slammed down her gullet repeatedly. The Bandslam actress even wrenched Brad’s shaft with her left hand while she blew him, and she began juggling his balls with her right hand. Vanessa eventually expelled Mr. Steele’s big dick from her mouth after holding it there for several seconds.

“Oh my god! Your dick is so damn big! That’s why I love it!” Vanessa said with a naughty smile.

“Fuck, Vanessa! That was incredible, Vanessa.” Brad said as he praised her deepthroat skills.

Vanessa smiled as she wiped the drool from her chin before she lifted Brad’s spit-stained cock with her left hand. The Bad Boys For Life actress proceeded to suck on the dark-haired man’s balls while pumping his shaft, and she even swayed her toned ass from side to side as she did so.

“Mmm! Your meaty balls are so good!” Vanessa said as she gobbled on Brad’s nuts while she jacked his lengthy shaft.

Sometime later, Vanessa lay on the bed with her sexy legs spread as Brad ate her pussy. Brad's hands were placed on the Frozen Ground actress’s thighs as he darted his tongue in and out of her sweet folds.

“Oh my god! That’s it! I love how you eat my pussy!” Vanessa purred in pleasure as Brad plunged his tongue deep into her wet love tunnel.

A good while later, Vanessa’s back was arched perfectly as Brad fucked her doggystyle. He even clutched the Spring Breakers actress’s shoulders as he plowed in and out of her snatch.

“God yes! Fucking give it to me! Fuck me harder!” Vanessa hollered while she looked back at Brad and jetted her ass back as he rapidly railed her from behind.

Mr. Steele granted the Princess Switch actress’s request and banged her pussy much harder. He even slapped her right ass cheek as he pounded her pussy like a man possessed.

“Oh fuck yes! Your big dick feels so good inside my pussy! Fuck me!” Vanessa moaned in pleasure as Brad filled her soaking twat with his huge cock for many minutes.

Sometime later, Brad was spooning with the 5’1 actress as he pistoned his stiff dick into her hot snatch. Before long, Mr. Steele clutched the High School Musical actress’s raised right leg as he continuously spiked into her pussy.

“Oh my god! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Vanessa screamed in ecstasy as Mr. Steele stuffed her wet hole with his massive cock.

Several minutes later, Vanessa mounted Brad’s cock and began riding him in the cowgirl position. He instantly clasped the gorgeous Filipino’s waist and began thrusting up into her soaking love tunnel as she rode him. Not only that, he slapped the short brunette’s ass with his right hand while she smacked her ass off his thighs.

“Oh shit! Oh god! I love riding your huge cock!” Vanessa cried while she came multiple times on Brad’s pistoning dick.

After some time, Vanessa rested on her back with her right leg elevated as Brad jackhammered her pussy. The Sneakernight singer began to rub her clit in a circular motion with her left hand as Mr. Steele delivered a series of fast-paced strokes into the Second Act actress’s wet twat.

“Oh my god! Pound my pussy just like that! Your big dick is so good!” Vanessa hollered as Brad hit her G-spot over and over again.

A short time later, Vanessa sank down on Brad’s hard dong and began riding him reverse cowgirl style, and he held her waist as she rode him. After a few seconds, she began to gyrate her torso and roll her hips as she swiftly rode Mr. Steele’s huge cock.

“Oh fuck! I love riding big dick! That’s it! Give it to me!” Vanessa howled with a look of pure satisfaction as she bounced up and down on Brad’s stiff schlong.

Outside the bedroom, Madison and Becky were smiling as they listened to Brad fuck Vanessa. Madison wore a black T-shirt and ripped jeans. Becky was dressed in a white tank top and black shorts.

“Damn! They sure are going at it.” Madison said with a giggle.

“They sure are. Hey, Madison, I have an idea.” Becky replied.

“What is it, Becky?” Madison asked.

“I think we should go in and watch them fuck.” Becky replied with a naughty smile.

“Maybe we should. It is our last night here and to be honest I’m bored out of my mind.” Madison responded with a big smile.

“Okay, let’s go in.” Becky replied with a chuckle.

Three seconds later, Madison and Becky entered the bedroom. To say that Vanessa wasn’t amused was an understatement.

“Hey! Why are you two here? Tonight is my private time with Brad.” Vanessa questioned in an annoyed tone as she rode Brad in the cowgirl position.

“We know, Vanessa. But I figured you two might want an audience.” Madison replied with a sly smile as she folded her arms.

“Yes, Vanessa. Madison and I are just here to be spectators, so keep fucking Brad.” Becky chimed in with a grin.

“Fine! You two may just learn something. I was about to let Brad fuck my ass.” Vanessa responded as she dismounted Mr. Steele.

Vanessa got down on all fours and looked back at Brad as he buried his cock into her snug anus. Mr. Steele began pushing his dick in and out of the Beastly actress’s backdoor, while Becky and Madison observed the action with impressed faces. As Brad fucked Vanessa’s ass, he smacked her right cheek, which made her yelp.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Jackhammer my ass with that big dick!” Vanessa howled in pleasure as Brad drove his immense manhood into her booty repeatedly.

As the night went on, Brad lay on the bed as Vanessa dropped her ass onto his slick member. The former Disney star began to ride Brad reverse cowgirl with his huge in her ass, and he had a firm grip on her waist as she did so. The Freaks of Nature actress also rapidly rubbed her clit as she bounced her toned backside up and down on Brad’s huge cock.

“Oh god yes!  Fuck my ass! It feels so damn good!” Vanessa squealed in ecstasy as Brad continued to thrust up into her back passage for quite some time.

Five minutes later…

Vanessa was kneeling on the bedroom’s hardwood floor as she jerked Brad’s throbbing cock with both hands while he stood before her. As the older woman was giving Brad a two-handed handjob, Madison and Becky watched on in total arousal.

“I want you to cum all over my face.” Vanessa said as she kept stroking Brad’s big dick.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming.” Brad groaned.

It wasn’t long until Mr. Steele’s cock erupted and fired a copious amount of thick cum onto Vanessa’s beautiful face. When Mr. Steele finished blowing his load on the Sucker Punch actress’s visage, she licked her cumstained lips and smiled.

“Yes, that’s what I wanted. So, did you ladies enjoy the show that Brad and I put on for you?” Vanessa asked Madison and Becky.

“We enjoyed it, Vanessa.” Madison replied with a round of applause.

“Yeah, it was a five-star performance and Brad gave you an AVN award-winning cumshot.” Becky responded with a laugh and two thumbs up.

“Thank you, ladies. Since tonight is our last night here, I think Brad should fuck all of us again.” Vanessa said as she gave Brad a naughty look.

“That sounds great to me. But I may need to rest for a few minutes before we start.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

End of Chapter 25
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 12:03:28 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, LD73, jnunez9098

Money

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2023, 04:56:59 PM »
Ok fantastic chapter I'll have to pay more attention to Madison and Becky the outfits alone are worth the time to read this I'd almost swear Becky G was a borderline size queen or she just loves sex

Madison was a delight who knew she would go from mouse empire to this hot so fast

Vanessa just torched everything with a great scene I'll have to keep this in mind for future reference to see if I can top it

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2023, 01:14:05 PM »
Great chapter. Sounds like Brad had a fun weekend!

Calibur009

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2023, 04:28:10 PM »

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 26
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice & Scarlett Johansson
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Squirt, Facial

Victoria Justice stepped out of Brad’s upstairs bathroom wearing a white silk bathrobe on a Saturday afternoon. She promptly entered Mr. Steele’s bedroom with a confident smile as he waited for her next to his bed. The handsome dark-haired man wore a black t-shirt, jeans, and white socks.

“Are you ready for me?” Victoria asked seductively.

“I’m always ready for you, Victoria.” Brad replied as he left the bed.

“I can see that.” Victoria responded with a sly smile as she looked down at the large lump inside Mr. Steele’s jeans.

The Trust actress’s brown eyes were still locked on Brad’s crotch as she disrobed. With her slender nude body exposed, she began to lock lips with Mr. Steele, and he cupped her firm ass cheeks with his strong hands as they kissed. The Puerto Rican beauty started to caress Brad’s bulge with her right hand while he squeezed her perfect breasts.

“I have been waiting weeks for this.” Victoria said as she kissed Brad again.

About two minutes later, the Perfect Pairing actress finally dropped to her knees and unzipped Brad’s pants before pulling them down to his ankles. The brown-haired beauty flashed Mr. Steele a naughty smile as she grasped his liberated cock with her right hand and began stroking it. The 30-year-old actress proceeded to wrap her full lips around Brad’s big dick and gave him a loving blowjob. Brad was always impressed by how well Victoria handled his big dick. After two minutes, the former Nickelodeon star began bobbing her head along his cock with her hands placed behind her back, which was impressive. The Treat Myself singer made noisy wet sounds as Mr. Steele’s huge cock slammed against the back of the throat repeatedly.

“Mmm! I can never get enough of your big cock, Brad!” Victoria said with a smile as she kept sucking Brad’s lengthy member.

Victoria gazed up at Brad while stroking his veiny shaft as she continued blowing him.  Before long, Brad began thrusting his pelvis while his cock was still inside the gorgeous brunette’s talented mouth.

“Oh yes! That’s it! Fuck my mouth just like that!” Victoria cooed as Brad rammed his huge cock down her gullet.

Victoria continued blowing Brad for a while before she gripped his muscular legs for support. Just seconds later, the Afterlife of the Party actress began slurping on his dick even faster. Mr. Steele grabbed a handful of Victoria’s brown locks with his right hand as he filled her mouth with his rock-hard cock, and long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth down onto her tits.

“Oh my god! I love sucking your big cock!” Victoria said with a naughty smile as she kept blowing Brad’s dick.

The Eye Candy actress started sucking on Brad’s balls while she caressed his spit-covered dick with her right hand. When finished gobbling on Mr. Steele’s nuts, the Puerto Rican beauty stuffed his big cock back into her mouth and gave him another blowjob. Victoria’s cheeks quickly hollowed as she applied her oral skills to Brad’s immense member.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! Your cock is fucking terrific!” Victoria cooed as she greedily sucked Brad’s meaty schlong.

Sometime later, Brad and Victoria were 69ing on his king-sized bed that had a gray comforter and padded headboard. The Trust actress let out several moans as the dark-haired man feasted on her trimmed pussy. As Brad feasted on her delicious folds, the Victorious actress made smacking sounds as she sucked his cock and stroked it with her right hand. The gorgeous Latina even licked Brad’s cock up and down as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

“Oh my god, Brad! I love how you eat my pussy!” Victoria cried out as she resumed sucking his dick.

“Thanks, Victoria! And you’re no slouch when it comes to giving head.” Brad replied with a grin as he slithered his tongue in and out of her snatch.

“Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. OK, enough foreplay. I’m ready for you to fuck me with that big cock right now.” Victoria responded as she flicked her tongue across the tip of Brad’s dick.

Before long, Victoria mounted Mr. Steele’s saliva-soaked dick and began riding him in the cowgirl position. He even clutched the leggy brunette’s slim waist as she rode his thrusting dick.

“Fuck yes! I love bouncing on your huge cock, and you fuck me so much better than the last guy I dated.” Victoria said while she moaned with a wide smile.

A few minutes later, Brad proceeded to drive his big dick up into the Perfect Pairing star’s pussy much faster. Besides that, the olive-skinned beauty’s tits bounced constantly due to the swift pace he was fucking her.

“Oh my god! Your big dick is so good, and I love bouncing on it! Fuck me!” Victoria cried in pleasure and came a few times as she slammed her firm booty off Brad’s muscular thighs.

Victoria began rocking her sexy body back and forth as she nimbly rode Brad for some time. When the First Time actress finally hopped off his cock, she grasped it and shoved it into her mouth. The former Nickelodeon star even used her right hand to work Mr. Steele’s shaft as she slurped on it.

“Yes! It’s such a fantastic cock!” Victoria said as she sucked Brad’s dick like it was a delicacy.

Three minutes later, Victoria straddled Brad’s wet schlong and began riding it reverse cowgirl. As the Naomi and Ely No Kiss List actress rode Mr. Steele’s enormous cock, she started strumming her clit with her left hand as she enthusiastically bounced up and down on it.

“I love riding your big dick so much! Keep filling my pussy with that incredible cock!” Victoria moaned in bliss as Brad pistoned up into her.

After a while, Victoria began grinding her soaking pussy on Brad’s cock as she rode it with lustful glee and skill. The Summer Night actress’s perfect breasts even jiggled nonstop as she darted off Mr. Steele’s big dick.

“Oh my god! Your cock is damn good! Fuck me!” Victoria moaned as she impaled herself on Brad’s schlong and began rubbing her wet pussy lips with her right hand as she did so.

After some time, Victoria was in the doggystyle position to Brad’s right as she gave him a loving blowjob. The former Zoey 101 actress used her left hand to stroke Mr. Steele’s large vanilla cock as she sucked it.

“Mmm! I can’t get enough sucking your big cock!” Victoria said with a smile as she licked the underside of Brad’s member.

When the beautiful Latina finished sucking off Brad, she mounted his dick and began riding him reverse cowgirl style again. The hot Florida native panted as she bounced up and down on Mr. Steele’s pistoning cock. It wasn’t long until Victoria squirted all over Brad’s rigid schlong and laughed about it. She quickly slipped his slick member back into her pussy and began riding him again.

“Oh my god! That felt so good! Fuck me!” Victoria hollered with a wide smile as she swiftly rode Brad’s moist cock.

Victoria was now gyrating her fit torso as she rode Brad’s dick for some time. The Puerto Rican beauty even reached behind and placed her hands on the dark-haired heartthrob’s chest as she began riding him faster.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! You’re making me cum!” Victoria moaned while she came on Brad’s big dick.

A few minutes later, Victoria lay prone with her feet up as she gave Mr. Steele a blowjob. The Trust actress was using both of her hands to stroke his cock as bobbed her head up and down on it.

“Mmm! Your dick is so good!” Victoria said as she slurped on Brad’s cock.

Sometime later, Brad was clutching Victoria’s hips as she fucked her from behind as she held his headboard. Ten seconds later, she looked back at him with a lustful smile and thrust her booty back as he slammed his big cock into her pussy.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so good! Give it to me!” Victoria cried in bliss as Brad plowed her from behind.

Brad placed on Victoria’s back as he continued to fuck her. He even slapped the Fun Size actress’s great-looking ass with his right hand as he pummeled her love tunnel, which made her let out a yelp before she smiled.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! Give it to me just like that!” Victoria hollered as Mr. Steele speared into her soaking pussy.

Much later, Brad was fucking Victoria in the standing doggystyle position. Besides that, her hands were pressed against his left bedroom wall as he screwed her.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria cried out while looking back at Brad as he railed her from behind and smacked her ass.

While Brad was screwing Victoria from behind, he began kissing her neck. A short time later, the former Nickelodeon actress dropped to her knees and grabbed Brad’s cock. After spitting on Mr. Steele’s dick, she placed it between her round orbs, squeezed them together, and gave him a titjob.

“Oh yes! I love how your big cock feels sliding between my tits!” Victoria cooed while she gazed up at Brad as he fucked her round breasts.

After some time, Brad was fucking Victoria in the missionary position on the bed. The Bigger actress began strumming her clit in a circular motion with her left hand as Brad burrowed his big cock into her love tunnel non-stop.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so deep!” Victoria howled in delight.

Brad clasped Victoria’s right leg as he continued thrusting his big dick into her snatch. Several minutes later, Mr. Steele placed the beautiful Latina’s legs over his shoulders and proceeded to jackhammer her soaking pussy.

“Fuck yes! Oh my god! I love your big cock!” Victoria screamed in ecstasy as Brad pounded her pussy.

Much later, Victoria was kneeling near the edge of the bed as Brad stood in front of her while he stroked his cock with his right hand. Not only that, the former Nickelodeon star was rubbing Brad’s balls with her right hand as she flashed him a naughty smile.

“I want you to paint my face with your cum.” Victoria said in a sexual tone while she licked her luscious lips.

“You got it.” Brad responded.

Mr. Steele continued to pump his cock until he fired a milky load of cum across the Eye Candy actress’s beautiful visage. After the hot Puerto Rican received the facial she wanted, she scooped some of the jissom from her right cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“That was tasty. Thanks for that great belated birthday present, Brad.” Victoria said with a fulfilled smile before she left the bed.

“You’re welcome, Victoria, and you completely drained me.” Brad replied with a laugh.

“I hope so. I almost forgot that my sister Maddie wants to meet you. She has been bugging me for months about it. So, can you do me a favor and go on a date with her? And give her a great fuck.” Victoria responded with a chuckle.

“It would be my pleasure to go out with your sister, Victoria.” Brad replied as he sat on the edge of his bed.

“Thank you, Brad. You are fucking awesome.” The 30-year-old actress responded with a big smile before leaving the bedroom to shower.

It was a Sunday morning when Brad was cleaning out his garage. He wore his usual shades, a blue t-shirt, faded jeans, and black tennis shoes. After Brad moved some boxes out of the way, he grabbed his red broom and began sweeping. Moments later, his black iPhone began to ring and vibrate. Brad stopped sweeping before he picked up his phone and answered it.

“Yes, this is Brad. Who is this?” Mr. Steele asked.

“Hello, Brad. This is Scarlett Johansson. The real one.” Scarlett replied in her raspy but sexy voice before she laughed.

“Holy shit! It is you. I’m sorry, Ms. Johansson. I wasn’t expecting you to call me today.” Brad responded excitedly.

“It’s great to know that my voice is so recognizable. Anyway, you can just call me Scarlett. I will be in LA for a few days, so do you want to meet me at my hotel later?” Scarlett asked knowingly.

“Sure, what time?” Brad replied without trying to sound too eager.

“Well, I have some things to do first. How does 5:30 sound?” Scarlett responded.

“That sounds great, Scarlett. I’ll see you then.” Brad replied with a smile.

“Great! I will text you the details. I look forward to seeing you in person, Brad. Goodbye.” Scarlett responded before she ended the call.

After Brad spoke with the Avengers actress, he put his phone away. A few seconds later, he resumed cleaning out his garage.

“Wow! I’m going to finally meet ScarJo today.” Brad said with a wide smile as he swept the floor of his garage.

Later that afternoon…

Scarlett opened the door to her lavish hotel room and let Brad in. The Black Widow actress wore gold earrings, a red top that showcased her cleavage, high-waisted black pants, and heels. Not only that, the blonde stunner’s manicured nails were painted red. Brad was dressed in a black blazer, a gray shirt, jeans, and

“Hello, Scarlett. It’s great to meet you.” Brad said with a wide grin.

“Hi, Brad. I’m glad to finally see you in person.” Scarlett replied cheerfully before she embraced him.

“Likewise, Scarlett. You’re a very beautiful and talented lady.” Brad responded with an impressed face as he checked her out.

“I appreciate that, Brad. Well, let’s not waste any more time. Follow me to the bedroom.” Scarlett replied with a knowing look.

“Alright. Lead the way.” Brad replied.

As Scarlett walked in front of him, he couldn’t help but stare at her famous ass. When the pair finally entered the bedroom, they immediately began making out.

“You’re not a bad kisser, Brad. But I’m ready to see your huge cock that I’ve heard about.” Scarlett said lustfully as she fell to her knees and pulled down her top, freeing her mouth-watering round breasts.

Mr. Steele quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his enormous dick for the Avengers actress. Her green eyes immediately lit up upon seeing, and she instantly seized the dark-haired man’s large member.

“Oh fuck me! That is one girthy dick, and it’s so damn stiff.” Scarlett exclaimed as she gripped the base of Brad’s dong and stroked it.

“I’m glad you’re impressed by my penis, ScarJo. Can I call you that?” Brad asked with a slight chuckle.

“With a cock like this, you can call me anything you want.” Scarlett replied with a wink as she kept pumping Mr. Steele’s veiny shaft.

Scarlett parted her red lips and slipped Mr. Steele’s cock into her mouth. As the hot thirty-something actress sucked off Brad, her hands were resting on his legs. The sexy New Yorker even gazed up at him as she speedily bobbed her head along his big dick and made wet sounds as she blew him.

“Oh my god! Zoe was right. Your cock is so damn big! I’m not letting you leave here until I drain your balls.” Scarlett said as she choked down more of Brad’s lengthy dick.

While the Don Jon actress sucked away at Brad’s enormous cock, she jerked it with her right hand. Soon after that, the blonde beauty switched things up and used both hands to wrench his shaft as she sucked it.

“Do you like how I use my slutty mouth to please your big cock?” Scarlett asked in an overly sexual tone as she flicked her tongue across the tip of Brad’s dick.

“Fuck yes!” Brad replied as he groaned due to ScarJo’s oral prowess.

“Good! I want you to fuck me like a dirty whore today, and I know you can do it!” Scarlett responded with a mischievous smile as she kept sucking Brad’s schlong.

The Under The Skin actress began swallowing more of Mr. Steele’s huge cock and made loud gurgling noises as it slammed against the back of her throat repeatedly. Eventually, she placed his balls into her mouth and began sucking them while she jacked his spit-stained dick with her left hand.

“Fuck! Even your balls taste great!” Scarlett said as she gobbled on Brad’s nuts like a squirrel.

A short while later, the Black Widow actress spat on Brad’s cock and lathered it up with her hands. After that, she proceeded to lick the underside of his hard phallus a few times. Ten seconds later, Scarlett began deepthroating Mr. Steele’s fat dick and made loud wet sounds as she did so. And strings of saliva dangled from her chin onto her big tits as she devoured Brad’s meaty dong.

“Oh god! Your cock is a mouthful! I’m ready for you to fuck my fat titties now!” Scarlett said after she expelled Brad’s immense dick from her mouth.

A few seconds later, Scarlett proceeded to smack Brad’s hard cock across her knockers a few times. After that, the Iron Man 2 actress wrapped her boobs around his drool-covered dick and gave him a titjob.

“Yes! That’s it! Fuck my big titties just like that!” Scarlett cooed as Brad slid his huge cock between her cleavage.

“Damn! Those tits feel fucking great!” Brad replied with a grin as ScarJo kept fucking his cock with her superb tits.

The Jewish beauty had a big smile on her face as Brad continued sliding his girthy schlong between her breasts. The Spirit actress even extended her tongue and began licking his cockhead as it smacked against her chin.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking my tits just like that!” Scarlett moaned as she began bouncing up and down with Brad’s dick sandwiched between her round orbs.

Sometime later, Scarlett finally removed the rest of her attire and was now nude. After Brad undressed, he smiled at the sight of the Lost in Translation actress’s curvy body. Scarlett quickly climbed onto her hotel bed and spread her legs. When she did that, Brad placed his head between her thighs and began eating her pussy. The Jojo Rabbit actress started crying in pleasure as Mr. Steele feasted on her sweet folds.

“Oh yes! Oh god! It’s been a while since I’ve had my pussy eaten like that! Keep it up!” Scarlett murmured as Brad lapped at her sweet snatch and even grabbed the back of his head.

“Now this is quality pussy.” Brad said as he plunged his tongue deeper into Scarlet’s wet pink hole.

“Yes, it is! Okay, Brad, I’m ready for you to fuck me now.” Scarlett replied as she moaned a few times.

Scarlett flipped over and got into the doggystyle position and looked back at Brad seductively. Brad immediately slipped his big cock into the Rough Night actress’s slick pussy and began fucking her. ScarJo’s green eyes widened due to the amazing sensation of Mr. Steele’s large dick slamming into her love tunnel.

“Oh fuck! Oh yes! Your huge cock is incredible! Pound my pussy just like that!” Scarlet hollered as Brad speared his schlong in and out of her soaking folds.

As Brad continued to rail the Lucy actress from behind, he noticed the large tattoo that covered her back. He even delivered a firm slap to the hot leading lady’s shapely booty as he continued to fuck into her sublime pussy.

“That’s a cool tattoo you have, ScarJo.” Brad said as she kept screwing her.

“Thank you! It took a lot of time and patience to get it done. Oh my god! Your big cock is so good! I fucking love it!” Scarlett replied while wailing like a banshee and pushing her booty back.

After their exchange, Brad smacked ScarJo’s round ass again and enjoyed the sight of rippling. Besides that, he reached underneath the Hail, Caesar actress and began squeezing her fantastic tits as he rammed his huge dick into her warm twat.

“Oh god yes! Oh my god! You’re giving me such a great fuck!” Scarlett moaned as Brad continued to drill into her love tunnel.

Several minutes later, Mr. Steele was fucking Scarlett in the missionary position. The Ghost in the Shell actress’s left leg was elevated, and she caressed her clit with her right hand as the muscular hunk pistoned his big cock into her moist snatch.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Scarlett howled in bliss as Mr. Steele hammered her pussy.

A few minutes later, Scarlett’s head was dangling off the edge of the bed as Brad stood over her while stuffing his huge cock into her mouth. In addition to that, the Avengers star was rubbing her snatch with her left hand as she sucked Brad’s dick.

“Oh yes! Fuck my mouth like it’s a pussy! I love choking on your fat cock!” Scarlett said as Brad was thrusting his manhood down her gullet.

Brad plunged his cock deep down Scarlett’s skilled throat for some time. After that, the We Bought a Zoo actress lay prone on the bed with her feet up as she continued to suck his saliva-covered dick while working his shaft with both hands. A short while later, she began sucking on Mr. Steele’s balls while she jacked his wet dick with her right hand in a twisting motion.

“I love having your big nuts in my mouth! They’re so good! Now fuck my titties again!” Scarlett said with a lustful glee after releasing Brad’s balls from her mouth with a popping sound.

“I can do that for you.” Brad replied with a smile.

Scarlett rolled over to her back as Mr. Steele mounted her torso and slapped his huge dick between her round tits. The Captain America: Winter Soldier actress pushed her breasts together and proceeded to give the dark-haired hunk an excellent titfuck.

“Oh yeah! Oh god yes! Fuck my tits just like! It feels so good!” Scarlett cooed with a pleased smile as Brad humped her chest for quite some time.

Sometime later, Scarlett was bending over the hotel room’s wooden dresser while looking back at Brad as he plowed her from behind. He caressed the Black Widow actress’s smooth and tattooed back as he rammed his hard schlong into her wet folds.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! Fuck me harder!” Scarlett cried in ecstasy while shoving her ass back as Brad filled her wet pussy with a series of rapid thrusts and smacked her shapely cheeks.

Much later, Scarlett rested on her knees while she sucked away at Brad’s big dick as he stood before her. Plus, the Hitchcock actress stroked his shaft with her right hand while she caressed Mr. Steele’s leg with her left hand. The sexy blonde even licked the underside of Brad’s cock a few times as she blew him.

“I feel like such a dirty slut this evening, and I could suck your huge cock all day!” Scarlett said lots of spit ran down her chin as she gave Brad a syrupy blowjob.

After a while, Brad was sitting on the edge of the bed as Scarlett kneeled between his legs with his nuts in her mouth. Not only that, the Avengers star was swaying her thick booty from side to side while sucking on Mr. Steele’s testicles as she jerked his big cock. Moments later, Brad reached down and smacked her booty with his right hand a few times as she lapped at his family jewels.

“Mmm! You have such tasty nuts!” Scarlett said with a naughty smile as she brushed her tongue along Brad’s ball sack.

When the hot New York native finished, she stood up and sat down on Brad’s cock. Mr. Steele grasped the green-eyed beauty’s waist as she began bouncing up and down on his meat stick in the reverse cowgirl position. The Iron Man 2 actress’s amazing tits even jiggled as she rode Brad at a quick pace.

“God yes! I’m fucking cumming all over your big cock! It’s so good!” Scarlett howled in pleasure while strumming her clit with her right hand as she kept riding Brad’s schlong.

The short blonde began riding Brad’s pistoning cock at a much quicker pace. Before long, the Don Jon actress started grinding her outstanding pussy on Mr. Steele’s dick as she rode it.

“Do you love how I bounce on your big hard cock?” Scarlett asked knowingly.

“I sure do, ScarJo.” Brad replied with a smile.

“That’s what all the guys say!” Scarlett responded with a confident smirk as she kept riding him.

Later that day, Brad was stretched out on the bed as Scarlett rode him cowgirl style, and he placed his hands on her hips as she did so. The Marvel Cinematic Universe star’s hands were resting on Brad’s ripped chest as she rapidly slammed her ass off his thighs. On top of that, the sexy blonde’s large tits bounced wildly as she continued to ride Mr. Steele like she was a pornstar.

“Jesus! Oh my god! I love riding your big cock! It’s so good!” Scarlett screamed as rode Brad hard and fast.

Much later, Brad was screwing Scarlett in the standing carry position. The Rough Night actress’s arms were clasped around Mr. Steele’s neck as he delivered a series of fast pace strokes up into her wet pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Scarlett moaned as Brad gave her an intense fuck.

Five minutes later…

Scarlett was riding Brad on the hotel bed again, and he groped and sucked on her beautiful tits as she rode him. He occasionally smacked the Good Woman actress’s ass with his right hand as she kept riding his big cock.

“God yes! I love riding your big dick so much!” Scarlett cried as her fit body jolted up and down on Brad’s veiny dong.

After some time, Brad began fucking Scarlett in the spooning position in the middle of the bed. The Iron Man 2 actress’s left leg was raised as Mr. Steele swiftly pumped in and out of her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! Fill my slutty hole with that big cock! Oh my god!” Scarlett howled as Brad slammed his lengthy member into her soaking cooze.

After some time, Brad had a firm grip on Scarlett’s hips as he fucked her doggystyle. The Black Widow actress looked back at Brad with a satisfied smile as he continued to rail her from behind and slapped her right cheek.

“Yes! Oh god yes! Your cock is incredible! Fuck me!” Scarlett screeched as Brad spiked into her pussy repeatedly.

Much later, Scarlett was kneeling on the bedroom’s carpeted floor as she gave Brad a two-handed handjob. Besides that, Mr. Steele looked down at the Island actress with a grin as she cranked his rigid shaft with her fine-manicured hands.

“I want you to hose my face down with your hot cum!” Scarlett said with a series of sexual grunts as she continued to pump Brad’s dick as if she were milking a cow.

ScarJo kept jerking Brad’s cock until it erupted and fired several ropes of white jissom onto her face and hair. Some of his cum even splashed onto her tits as well. With a cum drenched face, the Don Jon actress smiled as she continued sucking Mr. Steele’s big dick.

“That was the most incredible sex I’ve had in a long time! Brad, you lived up to my expectations.” Scarlett exclaimed with a satisfied grin.

“Thanks, ScarJo and you were beyond great.” Brad replied as he gave her a thumbs up.

“Well, I have some business to take care of tomorrow, but it’s great meeting you, Brad. The next time I’m in LA, we have to do this again.” Scarlett responded before she licked his cock again.

End of Chapter 26
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 01:55:55 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2023, 04:45:54 PM »
Nice chapter. Particularly enjoyed the Scarlett scene. I can definitely picture her being that wild in bed!

Calibur009

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2023, 05:20:59 PM »
Nice chapter. Particularly enjoyed the Scarlett scene. I can definitely picture her being that wild in bed!

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it, Dark.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA