Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 17: Sophie Turner  (Read 6337 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 17: Sophie Turner
« on: July 02, 2022, 02:56:28 AM »

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 17: Sophie Turner

"Let me guess, Taylor's friend that called you is one of the Game of Thrones stars."

Greg replied "Yes. Sophie Turner actually. How did you know?"

"Overheard part of a conversation with her and Taylor. There's been a similar incident before." My mind flashed back to the shoot I'd done with Kelsea Ballerini.

Greg said "Apparently Ms. Swift set up the shoot with Ms. Turner and then they both called me about it. This is highly unusual, Chase. Quite frankly, I do not approve of your methods."

I thought "Screw you, you bastard!" but said "Yeah? Well you're not from California. What are the details?"

"3 p.m. tomorrow at the studio. Unless that's inconvenient for you? Maybe Ms. Swift could figure out a better time?" Greg said with more than a little attitude in his voice.

I rolled my eyes. "No, Greg. That's fine. Any update on getting ahold of Eponine?"

"No, Chase. We can't get in contact with her agent or managers. Apologies."

"Damn. Okay thanks, Greg. Oh also, expect a call from Kate Winslet about a friend. Holly something."

Greg sighed. "Very well. I'll expect a call from Holly. Did Ms. Winslet mention a surname?"

"No."

"Well alright. I have an idea of who it could be but Holly is a fairly common name." His phone beeped. "Another call coming in. Remember Chase: 3 p.m. tomorrow. Be there."

I walked into the house still on the phone. "Yes Greg. I'll remember." I glanced around and didn't see Taylor. "I know. 3 o'clock!" I hung up and sat down on the couch. "I fucking hate it here."

"Chase? Is that you?" Taylor called out.

"Yeah, just me, babe. Where are you?"

Taylor came into the living room wearing her short silky pink robe that drove me crazy. "Welcome home, baby. Mama missed you." She untied the robe and it dropped to the floor, revealing her naked body underneath. My cock sprang to attention in my jeans.

Taylor said "I'm going to take a shower. Join me?" She started down the hallway to the bathroom and looked over her shoulder. "You coming, Daddy?"

My shirt was already off by the time I got off the couch. I stood up, pulled off my pants and followed Taylor to the shower...

----------the next day--------

I woke up at around 1 p.m. Taylor was in the shower. I checked my phone and saw a couple missed calls from Carly Pearce. "Oh shit! I was supposed to meet her!"

I hesitantly called. "Baby girl?"

Carly snapped "Where the hell were you? We were supposed to meet!"

"I'm sorry. I just got home after the shoot and...passed out."

"Chase...Listen, I'm glad you flew me over here but you're always working. Or with Taylor."

"Carly, I..."

She cut me off. "Chase, I can't do this anymore. I never wanted to be that girl, the other woman and I am. I love you, Chase but you don't love me enough to walk away from Taylor. Do you?"

"Carly..."

"I'm flying back to the States today. Maybe I'll see you around. Goodbye." She hung up and I sat there stunned until Taylor came into the bedroom.

"Chase? You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna get dressed and go to work."

"I thought your shoot with Sophie wasn't till 3." Taylor leaned up against me. "I think we can kill a few hours..."

"Babe...I need to meet with Greg first. He's a long-winded s.o.b. I'll catch a cab from the office to the studio."

"Oh, okay. Show Sophie a great time," babe." Taylor kissed me. "I love you."

"Love you too, babe." I headed out the door and walked to the pub up the street from the studio.

I sat down and ordered a beer. The bartender brought it and I started drinking it. As I did, I thought about Carly. "She didn't have to come over here." I said to myself.

"Hey stranger! Long time no see!"

I turned around to see Christina Hendricks standing behind me and smiled. "Miss Hendricks...Christina."

"Chase." She kissed my cheek and sat down next to me. The low-cut top she had on perfectly displayed her enormous tits. My mind flashed back to them wrapped around my cock and bouncing in my face as she rode me.

"Still staring at my tits, I see." Christina grinned.

"Hell yeah. Wouldn't you if you were me?" I said. We both laughed. As we talked, the two hours seemed to fly by. I found myself falling for the gorgeous redhead.

My phone buzzed. It was 3 o'clock. "Shit. I've got to go. Got a shoot."

"Lucky lady, whoever she is." Christina smiled. We walked outside.

"Yeah. Um, how long you in London?" I asked. "Because I think I've started to fall for you."

Christina smiled. "Started to? I've thought about you since our shoot." She wrote down her hotel room number on a napkin and gave it to me. "I'm here on vacation so as long as I want. See you soon, Chase."

I put the napkin in my pocket and kissed her lips. I was so caught up in the kiss I didn't hear the click of a camera shutter as it snapped a picture.

Christina stepped back and said "See you later, big boy." She got in a waiting taxi and took off.

I grinned and walked across the street to the studio seconds before Sophie Turner arrived. In a short simple black dress, she looked stunning. I'd met her several times but had never fully noticed how knockout gorgeous she was.

"Hi Chase!" She hugged me close. As we pressed against each other, the all too familiar stirring in my boxers began.

"Glad to see you, Sophie. You feeling better?" I stepped back and noticed that her eyes were red from crying. "I take that as a no."

"I'll live... if what Tay told me about your reputation is true." Sophie smiled at me.

"I fucking knew it. Getting really tired of her doing this." I sighed.

"I knew it! I knew it was true!" Sophie grinned. I rolled my eyes and thought "Eh, what the hell? She's going through a rough time."

I said "Pictures first, Miss Turner. I am a professional photographer after all."

Sophie giggled. "Of course, Chase." She stepped over and struck a pose in front of the background.

"Gorgeous." I said as I started snapping away.

"You mean that, Chase?" Sophie asked.

"Of course I do. I've always thought so." I noticed Sophie's eyes start to fill up with tears. "Sophie?"

"How could he?" She started crying. I set the camera down and walked over and hugged her.

"That piece of shit doesn't deserve you." I said.

Sophie kissed me. I pulled back a little. "Sophie..."

"Please, Chase. Taylor told me about you doing this for Kelsea Ballerini. I mean, it is a bit weird she's pimping out her boyfriend but..." She stood up and slowly unzipped her black dress. The dress fell and my eyes widened at the sight of her naked body. "I know you like what you see...cowboy."

"I do. I mean you're the sexiest one on Game of Thrones."

"Really?" Sophie sounded genuinely  surprised. "Over Emilia? And Maisie?"

"Yeah. Something about the fact that you never did a nude scene...wait. Did you call me cowboy?"

"Taylor told me that drives you crazy. So... you gonna kiss me or should I get dressed?"

I pulled Sophie close and kissed her lips. She moaned softly and reached down and unfastened my belt and jeans. "Chase...please. I need it!"

I gave in and pulled my jeans down. My cock sprang out and Sophie's eyes widened. "Holy shit, no wonder Taylor keeps you around!!!" She said as she began sucking me.

"Holy fuck, Sophie." I moaned. Sophie's blowjob skills rivaled Taylor's. "Joe cheated on this?!?!"

Sophie got on her hands and knees looked over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me please, Chase!"

I got behind Sophie and slid into her from behind. "Fuck!!!" I moaned as I started thrusting into her.

"Harder, Chase! Harder! Make me cum!!!" Sophie screamed. I grabbed a fistful of her long blonde hair and smacked her ass.

"FUCK YES CHASE!!!! GONNA C-CCC-CUMMMMM!!!!" Sophie screamed as her pussy clenched and drenched my cock in her nectar. "Lay down. I want to ride that thick cock Taylor brags about!"

I laid down and Sophie slid down onto my waiting cock and started riding me. I grabbed Sophie's hips and started bucking my hips upward into her.

"Take this fucking cock, Sophie!" I yelled.

"Give it to me, cowboy!" She moaned as I gave her all I had.

I quickly rolled Sophie onto her back and kept pounding into her dripping wet hole until I felt the familiar throbbing feeling begin.

"Sophie, I'm gonna...!"

"Cum all over my face!!!"

I quickly pulled out of Sophie and stood over her, jerking my cock. "Please, Chase, cum all over me! I need it!" She moaned.

"FUUUCCCKKK YESSSS!!!" I roared as I exploded all over Sophie's face.

"I really needed that!" Sophie grinned as we panted, trying to catch our breath.

"You're welcome." I gasped as I handed Sophie a towel. She wiped her face and said "Well you definitely lived up to Tay's description."

We dressed and headed outside. As I locked the door, I noticed a sly smile cross Sophie's face.

"Hey Chase?"

"Yeah."

"I have an idea. Feel free to say no though."

I was slightly intrigued at what may have come into Sophie's head. "Just tell me."

Sophie cleared her throat and said "Well...Joe's never gotten over Taylor so he's incredibly jealous of you."

"I'm flattered. Where you going with this, Sophie?"

"The best revenge would be to...fuck both the ex he can't get over and her man together. You follow me?"

"Oh, I follow alright." The prospect of a Taylor Swift/Sophie Turner threesome really turned me on. "I'm in if Taylor is."

"Great!" Sophie flagged down a taxi and we got in. When we arrived back at the house, Taylor came out of the kitchen with a glass of wine. She set it down when she saw us.

"Hey you two! Today help take your mind off things, Soph?"

Sophie didn't say a word. She just walked straight over to Taylor and kissed her on the lips.

"Wow..." Taylor whispered after Sophie broke the kiss. "More..."

I smiled and sighed knowing Taylor was in. I unzipped my jeans and prepared for the long night ahead.

To be continued...

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, diamond_luv, HDE1, Dexter07

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pin Up Chapter 17: Sophie Turner
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 03:53:38 PM »
Another great chapter continuing the saga of Chase!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 04:17:35 PM »
Nice work my friend. Chase is getting closer to a new chapter in his journey.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 12:45:42 AM »
Nice work my friend. Chase is getting closer to a new chapter in his journey.

He is. Some dark shadows are on the horizon for him

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 12:46:34 AM »
Good to see you still writing Jesse.

Jesse90

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 12:47:27 AM »
Another great chapter continuing the saga of Chase!

Thanks, fellow Swiftie! Some darker times are in Chase's future though...

Jesse90

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 12:49:08 AM »

Thanks. Had to take a little break to focus on my mental health but doing better now

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 08:52:34 PM »

Thanks. Had to take a little break to focus on my mental health but doing better now

Sorry to hear that, glad you are doing better now.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA