Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33471 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1680 on: August 15, 2024, 04:47:07 AM »
Marriage Story is a great film. Be in a relationship with one person for a long time and you see how relatable it is.

I'm taking a stack of capeshit movies, Marvel and the like, to show filmmakers of the 70s what is ruling the box office, and a warning on what happens when we move away from visionary directors and artists in exchange for letting studios go wild with IPs and building franchises out of anything possible (Monopoly movie series when?).

We really need a new era of mature writing to come back, and to stop the black and white logic of good guys and bad guys. Real people can be heroic without needing super powers. I hope we get a return of cop movies in the future, cause those can be well written around everyday people in a relatable sense with real issues. I'd rather watch something about an average joe doing good things, than needing a superhero to save the day. Bring back criminal based villains too. They actually exist in the real world, unlike the spandex wearing supervillain who just wants to fight the cape wearing good guy. Thanks for reading my opinions on modern movies LOL.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

Money

« Reply #1681 on: August 15, 2024, 05:48:40 AM »
I'm with Cade but my version is going back to the 70's with a list of every box office bomb till 2025 (including anything by Disney star wars) and down play the relevance of streaming services in any decade plus a stern from the future lecture on the woke culture and how to avoid it to save everyone's sanity

DanielO

« Reply #1682 on: August 15, 2024, 11:46:42 AM »
I'd go back to approximately 1990, or whenever MTV's The Real World was about to debut, and bring back copies of any number of reality-tv shows (any of the Real Housewives series would probably do). I would tell people "here is what this leads to," and hope the warning might work.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1683 on: August 16, 2024, 05:25:59 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Snackattack, thanks!):  If a celeb were to challenge you to wearing a chastity device for one full month (or to be completely abstinent for that time, no masturbation at all), offering to fuck you in whatever way you want should you last for that  time, would you do it? And who would that celeb be?

I would do it in a heartbeat and the celeb that challenges me would be...Brenda Song!

Money

« Reply #1684 on: August 16, 2024, 06:20:07 AM »
I totally could

I've done 2 years straight like that while I was overseas the only thing I could do was work and sleep until it was over for my version of this question I'll go with Lucy Pinder just so I can mark that off my bucket list

DanielO

« Reply #1685 on: August 16, 2024, 11:37:09 AM »
Absolutely! Sabrina Carpenter.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 11:43:20 AM by DanielO »
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

extreme1

« Reply #1686 on: August 17, 2024, 05:47:01 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I'm writing!

Money

« Reply #1687 on: August 17, 2024, 06:53:54 AM »
Got a lot on my plate through Monday I'll get done what I can on writing

extreme1

« Reply #1688 on: August 18, 2024, 05:30:11 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the weekly free space, so talk about whatever!

Money

« Reply #1689 on: August 18, 2024, 08:36:37 AM »
Okay I'll bite you're having shower sex with your celeb of choice who is it?

For my version this screams Emma Watson she seems like the kind of woman that would cut loose given the chance to get dirty while getting clean

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #1690 on: August 18, 2024, 10:10:36 AM »
Probably either Eliza Dushku or Ariana Richards for me

DanielO

« Reply #1691 on: August 18, 2024, 05:09:30 PM »
First thought: Zendaya.

extreme1

« Reply #1692 on: August 19, 2024, 12:17:15 AM »
After thinking about it, I'm going with Demi Rose Mawby!

extreme1

« Reply #1693 on: August 19, 2024, 04:40:11 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
I plan on writing and probably doing other stuff.

Money

« Reply #1694 on: August 19, 2024, 07:39:37 AM »
Well I get a birthday mulligan so that's my plan

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA