Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33451 times)

thewildcard

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1815 on: September 25, 2024, 02:46:32 PM »
Chloe

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1816 on: September 25, 2024, 03:04:59 PM »
With the final tally of 7-5...Chloe Bennett wins!

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

extreme1

« Reply #1817 on: September 26, 2024, 04:08:44 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question it's the monthly abandoned idea dump!
If you have an idea that you like, but don't think you can make work, than post it here!
I had this rather weird idea of a modern day popstar getting (somehow) hooked on the show Behind The Music, that (inexplicably) gives her the idea that she wants to live the old rockstar lifestyle...especially the parts about banging groupies.
So she decides to reinvent herself as a 70s style sex, drugs and rock and roll type, eagerly jumping into all of it and being very open about it as well (and being open about fucking both male and female groupies).
Tried to find someone who I thought could fit this idea, but never really settled on it, so I figured I'd throw it out here.

Money

« Reply #1818 on: September 26, 2024, 05:43:32 AM »
For me that screams Britney Spears since she seems to be reinventing herself on social media this would be perfect for an author to grab given the 70's vibe I'm sure something could be done

For my abandoned idea out of the 400+ projects in my binders I had something way back about 5 years ago where the author and a celeb would crash a prom posing as the adult supervisors then disappear into the principals office for sex I wanted to use Emma Watson but could never get the right vibe I was going for since my health issues started around that time and my heavy meds kept wiping out any solid scenes I was working on between sleep where I couldn't focus

extreme1

« Reply #1819 on: September 27, 2024, 04:13:23 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Cade, thanks!): who is your one band that only you like, that all your friends can't stand?
Hmmm, I was pretty open about liking some pop music when I was a teenager, despite mainly being friends with the punk kids and I remember some jokes thrown my way about liking The Spice Girls music, so that's probably the answer, that was probably the worst I ever got.

The following users thanked this post: DanielO

Money

« Reply #1820 on: September 27, 2024, 08:10:17 AM »
For me it's Def Leppard I've always loved the harmony aspect of 5 guys being able to sing great without having to scream everything they have outlasted so many "next big thing" artists it's funny to see who goes down next before they call it a career

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1821 on: September 27, 2024, 02:22:00 PM »
I have a couple.

The Grateful Dead are my big one. None of my friends like them and I live with someone who hates their music so much I'm forbidden from blasting it from the stereo when she's home. I didn't like them for most of my life, and then something just clicked when I heard them live a few years ago.

Jerry Garcia was a genius and one of the best guitar players to ever live. That said, I can understand why people dislike them. Most of their studio albums have them playing the bare minimum of their potential. Casey Jones sounded better played live than it does on the radio. The Dead have such a massive archive of live shows, you have to really dig in to find what you're looking for. Besides that, I think they are also a musician's band. If you play music, you have more of an appreciation for them and how they were able to endlessly jam (then again, a lot of guitar players on the internet seem to really hate Jerry for some reason).

I like their 1970-1972 period the most. They sound like a mixture of Blues, 50s Rock, Country, Folk and Americana all rolled together.

Europe '72 is really the only Dead album worth checking out to know if you want to give them a shot. Don't go by what you heard on the radio, this album is the litmus test if you want to dig into their music or not.

For all their live shows, if I had to recommend just one, the Hollywood Palladium show from August 6th 1971 is my pick. Jerry played a Les Paul on that show and sounds heavier than he usually does. There's a blistering version of Bertha and Casey Jones, and the best version of Brokedown Palace with a slow blues solo.

Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

DanielO

« Reply #1822 on: September 27, 2024, 06:30:26 PM »
I knew my love of Steely Dan, even when they were at their 1970's peak, put me in the minority vs. all those who dismissed them as fake-jazz too-smooth not-rock etc. And when their comeback album Two Against Nature won the 2001 Album of the Year Grammy ahead of Radiohead and Eminem people got mad at them all over again. I still love Steely Dan.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1823 on: September 28, 2024, 04:54:44 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I dunno, probably gonna do things...and stuff.

Money

« Reply #1824 on: September 28, 2024, 05:36:40 AM »
Other than football I don't have much planned maybe a movie marathon

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #1825 on: September 28, 2024, 04:04:08 PM »
I knew my love of Steely Dan, even when they were at their 1970's peak, put me in the minority vs. all those who dismissed them as fake-jazz too-smooth not-rock etc. And when their comeback album Two Against Nature won the 2001 Album of the Year Grammy ahead of Radiohead and Eminem people got mad at them all over again. I still love Steely Dan.

Steely Dan are like the Grateful Dead, in that people either love 'or or hate 'em.

Larry Carlton helped keep the ES-335 guitar popular beyond Jazz in the 70s, so he deserves a thumbs up for that.

Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #1826 on: September 29, 2024, 05:04:04 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the weekly free space, so talk about whatever!

Money

« Reply #1827 on: September 29, 2024, 08:17:15 AM »
Okay I'll bite I've always been amazed at some female celebs that would get into a red carpet catfight with each other over anything the question is who would you play ref for if you got caught in the middle of one?

For me it would have to be Hayley Atwell and Scarlett Johansson I wouldn't even care what set them off but I'm sure I would hear hissing and see claw marks on dresses

extreme1

« Reply #1828 on: September 30, 2024, 04:37:45 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
Hopefully gonna make some serious progress on writing!

Money

« Reply #1829 on: September 30, 2024, 05:35:31 AM »
I've got a lot on my plate this week starting today I'm not sure how much time I'll have to write I'll try and find it somehow

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA