Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 33447 times)

Sign54

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1830 on: September 30, 2024, 03:04:09 PM »
Just published a new Tegan Quin story. IDK what I'll do next, but  I might do more PP because Anna Kendrick is such a cutie.

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1831 on: October 01, 2024, 04:46:21 AM »
I'm off to bed, so here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly writer check in!
How did September go for you?
Did you accomplish any goals you set for yourself?
Want to vent or ask for some encouragement, then here's the place to do!
September didn't go as well as I would have hoped, got some progress made, but it felt like I can't stop slipping behind schedule.
Ah well, that's life.
Night everyone.

Money

« Reply #1832 on: October 01, 2024, 07:29:12 AM »
I'm in the same boat and had one little thing go wrong and it derailed my month good thing I can fix that in the next few days October is going to be great I just know it is wrapping up with candy day better known as Halloween or celeb dress up day to see who can outdo each other fingers crossed for some award winning outfits just curious how many cat ladies we will get and who will be cursed with a wardrobe malfunction caught on camera

extreme1

« Reply #1833 on: October 02, 2024, 04:47:01 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Member of the Four Horsemen of wrestling?
I mean, in overall terms, I loved Brian Pillman from the first match I saw him in, but he wasn't in the Horsemen for all that long, so I'm going with Arn Anderson, dude was an all time great wrestler and he was probably the guy I most think of when it comes to the group (yes, even more than Ric Flair).

Money

« Reply #1834 on: October 02, 2024, 06:35:12 AM »
Alright now we can have words for me it will always be Ric Flair no matter what he was doing he always brought the show and let's not forget the legendary beefs he had with a laundry list of hall of famers that caused so much property damage in and out of the ring and when the Four Horsemen were running with him just pray you weren't the target

extreme1

« Reply #1835 on: October 03, 2024, 04:56:08 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Least Favorite member of the Four Horsemen of wrestling?
For me, I'm going with Ole Anderson, he always stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

Money

« Reply #1836 on: October 03, 2024, 06:04:32 AM »
With the revolving door of all the wrestlers to claim to be in the 4 horsemen if memory serves me right (but I'm heavily medicated at the moment) I believe at one point Hulk Hogan was in the mix and all I could think was why are you doing this?

extreme1

« Reply #1837 on: October 03, 2024, 01:23:53 PM »
With the revolving door of all the wrestlers to claim to be in the 4 horsemen if memory serves me right (but I'm heavily medicated at the moment) I believe at one point Hulk Hogan was in the mix and all I could think was why are you doing this?

Hogan was never in the Horsemen, but I get how people thought he could have been.

Money

« Reply #1838 on: October 03, 2024, 01:28:14 PM »
Fair enough I figured I might be wrong since I was thinking about purple unicorns and rainbows while I was on my meds those things are strong this trip

extreme1

« Reply #1839 on: October 04, 2024, 04:39:48 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Money, thanks!): You lose a bet to a celeb where you have to crash a big event (oscars, Grammy awards, Emmy's, golden globes ect,) if you succeed in not getting thrown out before the event ends you get a one night stand but if you fail you get nothing

Who's the celeb and event?
For me, I'm going with Selena Gomez for the Celeb and the MTV Movie awards for the event, mainly because that one would be the easiest to crash.

It's time for the first Thursday of the Month appeal for questions from the community, I've got enough for the rest of the year, so no pressure for anyone, but I could always use more questions (it'd be nice to enter next year with enough questions to not sound desperate when I'm doing these), so if you've got a question (or, even better, questions) you want to ask the community, don't hesitate to send em into me via DM.

Money

« Reply #1840 on: October 04, 2024, 08:33:53 AM »
I remember this one so many options I forgot my original answer for this so I'll go fresh with Sabrina Carpenter and I'm crashing the Grammy's

extreme1

« Reply #1841 on: October 05, 2024, 05:09:18 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I'm gonna try to get caught up on wrestling!

Money

« Reply #1842 on: October 05, 2024, 08:08:05 AM »
I've got a lot on my plate this weekend I'm not sure if writing will be done at all I'll see what I can do

DanielO

« Reply #1843 on: October 05, 2024, 08:12:15 AM »
I remember this one so many options I forgot my original answer for this so I'll go fresh with Sabrina Carpenter and I'm crashing the Grammy's

I expect Sabrina will be pretty busy at the Grammys, so good luck on that  :D , but I'll crash the Grammys, too, for Taylor Swift (assuming this takes place in early February, the Chiefs are still in the playoffs, meaning Travis K is far far away  ;D ).
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

extreme1

« Reply #1844 on: October 08, 2024, 02:19:03 PM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite PS2 game?
There are a lot of great choices, but I'm going with Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
The game was so well done that I could spend hours not even playing the main missions, just doing side quests or driving around while listening to the radio.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA