Carnal Evil
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Becky G
Codes: MF, Cheat, Public, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial
Disclaimer: The following story is fictional and never happened.


October 29, 2022
Jayce Hudson was a waiter for the Hollywood Catering Service. He was 25 with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and an above-average physique. The handsome server was dressed in his company’s catering uniform, which consisted of a bow tie, a black vest, a long-sleeved red shirt, black pants, and loafers.
Tonight, the catering company he worked for was hired to serve food and drinks for Darren Dzienciol’s annual Carn Evil event in Los Angeles. It was a circus-themed Halloween party that encouraged its famous guests to wear sexy costumes. As expected, many celebrities were in attendance at the event. And there were several famous women who caught Jayce’s eye that night. But one woman stood out above the rest. And that happened to be Rebbeca Gomez, better known as Becky G.
The RCA recording artist looked spectacular in her sexy Egyptian-themed costume. The petite Mexican songstress wore round gold earrings, a fake golden snake draped around her neck, a purple bra that showed off her cleavage and midriff, a matching dress with a slit that exposed her right leg, and gold open-toed heels.
“Holy shit! She looks like an actual goddess in that outfit. I think the guy she came here with is her boyfriend. But I can’t remember his name. I do know he is a professional soccer player. I would also have a smug look on my face if I dated someone as hot as Becky G.” Jayce said before he returned to work.
Five minutes later, Jayce was serving model Alessandra Ambrosio a drink and some appetizers. Afterward, she smiled at him before she returned to the party.
“Alessandra is beautiful, but I can’t stop thinking about Becky G. She is so hot.” Jayce said to himself.
The server stared at the Break a Sweat singer as she mingled with some other guests. The dark-haired beauty eventually glanced in Jayce’s direction and waved at him.
Several minutes later, as luck would have it, Becky finally walked over to Jayce’s station. The caterer grinned when she approached him and tried to remain calm.
“Hello. I need two drinks, please.” Becky said with a sexy smile.
“Yes, coming right up. Would you like some appetizers as well? We have boneless chicken wings, chips with spinach dip, mozzarella sticks, and fried shrimp with cocktail sauce.” Jayce replied in an excited tone as he handed her two glasses filled with champagne.
“No, thank you. I need to watch my figure. What is your name?” Becky responded with a laugh.
“I’m Jayce, and you’re Becky G, the hottest woman in the music industry.” The server eagerly replied with a grin.
“I love it when a man recognizes my greatness.” Becky responded in a flirtatious manner.
“Well, Becky, you are dressed like a goddess.” Jayce replied as he checked out the singer’s petite and sexy body.
“Thank you. Well, it’s been nice chatting with you, Jayce. Maybe I will see you again later.” Becky responded with a smile.
The They Ain’t Ready singer walked off. She also made sure to shake her booty a bit when she did.
“Wow! She obviously did that on purpose.” Jayce said with a grin.
Fifteen minutes later, Becky returned to Jayce’s serving table. The server was also surprised to see the Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer back so soon.
“I changed my mind and decided I want an appetizer after all.” Becky said, giving Jayce a seductive look.
“Sure. What would you like?” Jayce asked.
“No. What I want isn’t on the menu.” Becky replied with a sexy smirk as she whispered into the server’s right ear.
“Creo que eres guapo. That is Spanish for I think you’re handsome. Let’s go somewhere a bit quieter.” Becky said in a sexual tone.
“Wow. Thank you, Becky. But what about your boyfriend?” Jayce asked while looking around the venue.
“Well, he doesn’t have to know, does he? So, do you want to hook up with me tonight? Because if you don’t, I will find another guy who does.” Becky replied with a naughty smile as she placed her hands on her hips.
Jayce could not believe his ears. His current situation felt like a dream or a scenario from a Brazzers scene to him. Regardless, he wasn’t going to allow the opportunity to have sex with Becky G to pass him by.
“Yes. Listen, there is a supply room at the back of the venue. I will meet you there.” Jayce told the beautiful Latina singer.
“Okay, I will see you soon.” Becky replied with a smile.
After Becky walked away, Jayce waited five minutes and looked around. After that, he promptly left his station to meet the hot Latina. Five minutes later, the pair were making out inside the supply room.
“How did you know about this room?” Becky asked.
“The company I work for has catered at this venue before.” Jayce replied with a sly grin.
“Great! It’s a lot of room to fuck in here. It’s funny how my man isn’t paying me much attention tonight. Despite looking sexy as hell in this costume tonight. So I decided to spend my time with someone who will.” Becky responded with a sexy smirk.
A short time later, the Green Light Go singer performed a sexy dance routine. Additionally, she began grinding her shapely ass against Jayce’s crotch.
“Oh my god! That feels amazing.” Jayce said with a smile.
The server was now pitching a tent in his pants. Becky immediately noticed that, and she rubbed her booty against his groin even faster.
“Oh yeah! I can tell that you love my dancing, Jayce. Since I’m at a Carn Evil party, I should indulge my carnal desires tonight.” Becky said, gazing back at the server with a mischievous smile.
By this point, the 25-year-old server’s libido was in overdrive. Jayce felt like his cock was about to burst through his pants. Especially as the Mexican songstress continued to rub her fine backside against his groin.
“Okay, that’s enough teasing. I want to see how hard your dick is now.” Becky said with a smile.
The Becky From The Block singer sank to her knees, unbuckled the attendant’s belt, and tossed it aside. Finally, the Sola singer unzipped Jayce’s pants and pulled them down to his ankles. That action freed the waiter’s fully erect twelve-inch cock, which almost smacked her face.
“Jesus! That is a big dick! It’s great to know I made the right choice.” Becky exclaimed, her brown eyes widening at the sight of the waiter’s impressive manhood.
"Thanks, Becky." Jayce replied with a smile.
Becky quickly regained composure and gripped Jayce’s cock with both hands. After that, she parted her glossy lips and slipped the waiter’s cock into her mouth. She also flicked her skilled tongue across his mushroom-head dick a few times.
“Holy shit! Becky, your mouth feels incredible.” Jayce said with a smile.
Becky continued to apply her oral talent to the server's big cock for some time. The petite Latina made loud wet sounds as she slurped on his schlong.
“Thanks. Being a singer helps my oral skills a lot. Mmm! Your dick is more of a meal than an appetizer.” Becky said as she gave Jayce a blowjob.
“I still can’t believe I snuck away from my catering job to fuck Becky G inside a supply room.” Jayce thought to himself as the singer was slurping on his vanilla cock.
“Mmm! You're much bigger than my boyfriend.” Becky said with a laugh as she licked Jayce’s huge dick.
One minute later, Becky got to her feet and wiped the saliva from her mouth. The They Ain’t Ready singer removed her top, exposing her B-sized tits. After that, Jayce quickly groped her round brown breasts and sucked on them.
“Yeah! That feels so good! Keep sucking my titties.” Becky cooed as he sucked on her brown nipple.
The well-endowed server sucked on the Mexican recording artist’s tits for a while. Moments later, she removed her dress, revealing her bare ass. Jayce smiled, his blue eyes fixed on the dark-haired beauty's naked form.
“Oh my god! Becky, you are such a goddess.” Jayce said, removing his clothes.
“Yes, I am. Now I want you to eat my goddess pussy.” Becky retorted while laughing.
The Shower singer sat on a sturdy storage container. She spread her legs and rubbed her trimmed pussy and clit with her left hand. Jayce quickly buried his head between Becky’s thighs and dined on her tasty twat.
“Oh yeah! Oh my god! You love how you eat my pussy! Don’t stop!” Becky cried out as Jayce ate her sweet cooze.
The server did just that and feasted on her pussy with more enthusiasm. The beautiful Mexican singer moaned louder, gripping the waiter's head as he lapped at her folds.
“God yes! You’re eating my pussy so damn good!” Becky cooed as Jayce slithered his tongue in and out of her honeypot.
Several minutes later, Becky was bending over the storage container as Jayce fucked her from behind. The hot Latina had a euphoric smile on her face as the well-endowed waiter rammed his big white dick into her pink hole.
“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Your big dick feels so good!” Becky moaned, shoving her ass back as Jayce fucked her faster.
“Damn, Becky! Your pussy is so great.” Jayce grunted as he pumped in and out of her damp snatch.
“Sí! I love how you fuck me! Now vete a la mierda mas fuerte!” Becky responded in Spanish as the waiter railed her from behind
Jayce wasn’t an expert in speaking Spanish, but he knew it meant that Becky wanted him to fuck her harder. So he happily obliged the beautiful singer. After that, he began pumping away at her pussy much faster than before. Additionally, the server slapped the Mexican beauty’s ass repeatedly, enjoying the sight of how it rippled as he fucked her.
“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me with your big dick!” Becky cried out as she looked back at Jayce.
A few minutes later, Becky was riding Jayce as he sat on the storage container. Besides that, the well-endowed waiter had a firm grip on the popular singer’s waist as she rode him at a fast pace. Plus, the sexy Latina shook her booty as she bounced it off the dark-haired man’s thighs, which was an impressive feat.
“Oh my god! I love montando tu polla. That means I love riding your dick!” Becky moaned with a naughty smile.
“You’re very good at it.” Jayce replied with a grin as he thrust up into the singer’s pussy over and over.
A short time later, Jayce was fucking Becky in the standing carry position. Her arms wrapped firmly around his neck and her legs were draped over his forearms as he impaled her creaming snatch with his huge cock.
“Yes! Yes! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Becky hollered as Jayce pumped his manhood upward into her pussy.
After some time, Becky was riding Jayce reverse cowgirl style. The Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer’s round tits also jiggled as she rode his big cock at a nimble pace.
“Yes! I love riding your big dick! It feels so good!” Becky hollered as she nimbly bounced on Jayce’s hard schlong.
"Christ! You're such a god cock rider." Jayce moaned, holding the short Latina's waist as she dropped up and down on his thrusting dick.
Some time later, the sexy Latina was on her knees while slurping away at Jayce’s lengthy cock. The dark-haired beauty also used both of her manicured hands to stroke the server’s shaft in a twisting motion as she gave him a blowjob.
“Me encanta chupar tu polla. That means I love sucking your dick. It’s so good. I need to show your balls some love as well.” Becky said to Jayce as she blew him.
The sexy Reggaeton artist licked and sucked on the waiter’s nuts. She also caressed them with her right hand. Additionally, the server’s lengthy cock was lying on her pretty face as she licked his balls.
“Wow! Your balls are so big.” Becky said with a smile as she kept licking and sucking on Jayce’s nuts.
The Latin songstress eventually placed Jayce’s slick dick between her cleavage. After that, she squeezed her breasts together and gave him a titjob.
“Oh yeah! That’s it! Fuck my titties with that big dick! I fucking love it!” Becky cooed as Jayce slid his cock between her tits.
“Ah fuck! Becky, your tits feel amazing.” Jayce said as he fucked her cleavage.
“I knew you would like that. But we’re not finished yet. There is one more thing that you can do for me.” Becky replied.
“What is it?” Jayce asked.
“I want you to a la mierda mi culo. That means I want you to fuck my ass. I assume you want to do that tonight, right?” Becky replied with a naughty grin.
“Yes. It’s like you read my mind.” Jayce responded with a chuckle.
“I knew there was a reason I liked you, Jayce. I can’t wait to feel your big dick inside my ass.” Becky replied with a wink.
Three minutes later, Becky was expertly riding Jayce with his dick in her ass. She also had the biggest smile on her pretty face as he drove his cock up into her booty. It wasn’t long before the sexy songstress was slamming her ass up and down on the server’s big cock at a much faster pace.
“That’s it! Fuck my ass just like that! If you didn’t know, I'm a bit of an anal freak!” Becky hollered as Jayce thrust up into her backside.
“I can see that.” Jayce replied with a laugh as he skewered the Can't Get Enough singer's asshole.
Some time later, Becky was down on all fours and teased Jayce by shaking her ass at him. After that, the waiter happily buried his schlong inside the Inglewood native’s backdoor and began fucking her.
“Oh god yes! Fuck my ass just like that! ¡Me encanta tu polla grande! That means I love your big dick!” Becky squealed as Jayce crammed more of his enormous cock into her booty.
"Fuck! Your ass is the best." Jayce grunted as he gave the petite Latina a great anal pounding.
Before Jayce could blow his load inside Becky G's ass, she stopped him.
“Fuck! I just remembered that Seb wanted to have anal sex with me tonight when we got home. So I can’t have any cum inside my ass. But you can finish on my face.” Becky said to Jayce as he continued pounding her ass.
"OK." Jayce replied.
As soon as Jayce pulled his dick out of Shower singer's anus, she turned around nd knelt on the floor. The catheter aimed his throbbing cock at her face, and he jerked it with his right hand until he covered her face with a thick load of cum.
“Yes! That was so fucking good, Jayce. I had a lot of fun with you, but it’s time to leave now and return to the party.” Becky said cheerfully.
“Yeah, we should. Thanks again, Becky. You sure made my night. Do you think your boyfriend will get suspicious?” Jayce replied as he helped her up.
“No, he won’t. Because I told him that I ate some shrimp that didn’t agree with me and had to go to the ladies’ room.” Beck responded with a laugh.
“Now that is a creative way to get out of a party.” Jayce replied with a chuckle as he got dressed.
Twenty minutes later, Jayce returned to his station. Luckily for him, no one noticed or even cared that he had left. Right now, he was serving Victoria Justice's sister, Madison Reed. As the waiter was placing some appetizers on her plate, he saw Becky and her boyfriend leaving the party. On her way out of the venue, the Shower singer flashed Jayce a knowing smile as she walked past him.
The End