Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Strut Your Tits (Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 26253 times)

Banshee

Strut Your Tits (Sydney Sweeney)
« on: May 25, 2024, 01:46:23 PM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Sydney Sweeney
Codes - MF, Slut, Voyeur, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

Hollywood slut Sydney Sweeney was strutting her stuff down the sidewalk, her long legs carrying her through the crowd with ease. Her perky, round ass cheeks swayed back and forth in their skintight denim shorts, drawing the attention of every man she passed. Her ample breasts, spilling out of her low-cut top, bounced enticingly with each step, begging to be set free from their confines. Her hair flowed behind her like a golden waterfall, the sunlight reflecting off of each perfectly coiffed strand. People couldn't help but stop and stare as she made her way down the street, a beaming smile on her face that seemed to say, "Yeah, I'm hot and you're not."

Mark, sitting in his car at the red light, couldn't believe his luck when he spotted Sydney Sweeney walking towards him. He did a doubletake, just to make sure it really was her. There was no mistaking that cute face, blonde hair and awesome rack. His cock immediately sprang to attention, straining against his pants. He'd seen her in movies and on TV, but seeing her in person like this was a whole different experience. As she neared his window, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have her big, round tits wrapped around his fat cock. He smirked at the thought of fucking those tits.

The light turned green and Mark drove slowly alongside Sydney, keeping pace with her as they made their way down the street. He couldn't resist looking over at her. One of the hottest sluts to come out of Hollywood in some time was walking the streets like a hooker on the prowl for her next client. There was no mistaking her for some other whore turning tricks. She glanced his way, their eyes meeting for a brief moment and smiled, showing her big pearly white teeth. Mark pulled up to her on the sidewalk and rolled down the passenger window. She approached the car like a hooker and leaned into the window, noticing the bulge in his pants. "Hey, looking for a good time?"

"You're Sydney Sweeney, am I right?" She laughed, nodding her head. "Yep that's me. So you want a good time?" She leaned in closer and he motioned with his hand for her to get in the car. She opened the door and got in. Just like that, Mark picked up a bombshell actress like she was playing a hooker on the street.

As she settled into the seat, she glanced over at him and noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. Mark pulled away and leaned over to look at her tits. "I saw you strutting your tits on the sidewalk. I bet they'd feel good wrapped around my dick."

Sydney smiled and reached behind her, unfastening her top. Her breasts spilled out, free and heavy, hanging down over her chest. "You want to see my tits? Here you go." When Mark glanced over at her, he had to slam on breaks. "Wow!"

"Hey, watch the road, big man!" Mark laughed and drove more carefully.

"Oh, by the way, where are we going? Are you taking me somewhere special?" He chuckled at her question. "Not really. Just somewhere to fuck quick and easy."

A back alley was his choice to fuck a slut like her. Mark pulled up down the alley, not caring at all if anyone was going to hear them in the public space. Sydney began to laugh. "You want to fuck here?"

"Yeah. Is this a good spot?" She nodded. "Pretty sleazy, but I like it."

She leaned over and unbuckled his belt, freeing his cock. It sprang up, long and hard, and she wrapped her hand around it, stroking slowly. "So big and hard. I bet you fuck good." She looked out of the window to make sure no one was coming, then leaned down to take his cock into her mouth. Mark unfastened his seat belt and placed a hand on the back of her head, guiding her to suck his dick.

Sucking a few inches to start, Sydney pushed his cock deep down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down as he moaned. "Ohhhh, fuck. So this is why you're real popular in Hollywood right now. Well, besides those wonderful tits." She sucked his cock like a hungry whore, working her lips up and down.

When she reached the bottom, she pulled back slowly, running her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She repeated this before pulling his cock out of her mouth with a pop. "Mmmmmm, it tastes so good," Mark pushed her head back down to make her suck it again. He gripped her hair and controlled her movements, making sure she continued sucking his dick for another few minutes before he let go. When Sydney stopped, this time he opened the car door.

"Come on, let's get out and fuck in the alley." Mark led her out of the car and onto the dirty pavement behind the building he drove against. His pants were pushed up with his cock dangling and jiggling around. Sydney glanced around to make sure no one was looking as she tugged his pants down. His dick sprang free, standing tall and ready. She wrapped her hand around it, stroking slowly up and down.

She guided it into her mouth and began to suck. Her lips moved up and down, her tongue flicking over the head of his cock as she took him deeper into her mouth. Her hands gripped his hips, moaning around his shaft. Mark groaned, closing his eyes and leaning against the building. "Oh fuck, that's good. Suck it, babe." She pushed his cock deeper down her throat, gagging on it.

Sydney pulled it out of her mouth and spit on it. She pushed her blouse down, revealing her big tits. Mark grinned. "Yeah, show me those titties, baby. Get 'em wrapped my dick." And that's just what she did for him. Like a true big titted slut, Sydney squeezed her boobs around his cock ready for him to fuck them.

Mark started to thrust his dick between her tits. She moaned. "Ohhhhh, yeah. Fuck my tits."

Her breasts bounced around his dick as he fucked them. Mark always knew Sydney Sweeney had to be some kinky slut. The way she strutted down the street and let those tits jiggle told him that. Now he was enjoying them all to himself. He drove his cock up and down between her tits as she moaned and looked at him with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"You like fucking my tits?" He nodded to answer her.

"You like my cock?" Sydney nodded to question the same way he did hers.

Mark thrust a few more times and then stopped. He pulled his cock from her tits and Sydney kissed the head before taking it into her mouth. Her hands cupped his balls, massaging them gently. He leaned against the building, watching her suck him off. She was a damn good cocksucker for a girl in showbiz. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft, her lips sliding over his cock. Her tongue flicked against the underside of his dick as she took him deep down her throat.

She was pushing him closer to the edge of cumming, so Mark pulled his dick out of her mouth. He wasn't about to bust a nut without being in that pussy first. "Get up, Sydney. Up against the wall and turn around."

As she got up from her knees, she moaned. "You gonna fuck me from behind?"

"Yeah, baby. You know you want it dirty. I'm gonna fuck you like the slut you are, right here in the back of this alley." She turned, facing the wall. He grabbed her hips, guiding her back against the hot brick wall. Her skirt had ridden up her thighs, revealing her lacy black panties. He pulled her panties down her legs and pressed the head of his dick against her wet entrance. She was already soaked and ready for him.

Mark thrust forward, pushing his cock deep inside her. She let out a moan as he filled her up. He began to pound her hard and fast, slamming into her over and over.

"Fuck yeah," he growled, pulling her back against him roughly and spanking her ass. "You're such a hot slut with huge boobs."
Sydney spread her hands against the bricks, moaning as his cock slammed into her with each full thrust. "Ohhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Mark's thrusts became more frantic as he neared his climax. His hips slammed into her over and over, the head of his cock slapping against her clit with each stroke. "I want to make you cum," he growled. "Cum all over my dick."

Sydney arched her back, her fingers digging into the bricks as she felt the wave of pleasure building inside her. "Yeah," she moaned. "FUCK ME!!"

His thrusts grew more frantic, his hips slamming into her as he pounded away until her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "FUCK! FUCKKKK!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!" Sydney screamed for anyone to hear them in public. As she came, Mark pulled out of her cunt and yelled at her.

"Turn around and get back down on your knees!" She whimpered, turning to face him. He grabbed her arm and shoved her back down on the ground. Sydney reacted by grabbing his cock and feeding it between her lips. As she sucked it, he placed his hand on the back of her head and began to buck his hips, fucking her face.

"Suck it like you mean it you fucking slut. Suck that cock." Her lips stretched taut, taking him deeper down her throat. Sydney gagged and choked on his length. Mark held her there, still fucking her pretty face as he was drawing closer to his own orgasm.

He felt it building, his hips thrusting faster to pump his cock down her throat. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned, pulling his cock out of her mouth as he shot his hot load across her chest and face. Ropes of spunk landed on her face and across her tits. She arched her back, her tongue darting out to taste the salty liquid that coated her skin.

"Fuck, that was amazing," he panted, catching his breath. "I'm glad I caught you strutting your tits today." She giggled at him as he pulled his pants back up. She had to fix her dress, all with semen oozing down her face.

"Want a ride back home?"

She shook her head. "No thanks. I'd rather walk and see who else I meet today."

What a thrill seeking whore. One who wasn't afraid of any phones or cameras capturing the evidence of a lewd act. Only in Hollywood.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 01:48:18 PM by Banshee »

James_scandalous

Re: Strut Your Tits (Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 05:21:46 AM »
Funny as hell and hot. She strutted those tits for sure Lol

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA