Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Soft & Wet (Jessica Ashley)  (Read 1746 times)

Gianni Shamari

Soft & Wet (Jessica Ashley)
« on: May 28, 2024, 02:10:38 PM »

Fat Joe's hit song "All The Way Up" played loudly on the basketball court of Monica Hershel's luxury mansion, adding a touch of summer to the warm, sunny day in Florida. Maré and Monica were engaged in a competitive one-on-one game, their perspiration evident as they raced up and down the court. Monica's quick lay-ups and jump shots, reminiscent of WNBA superstar Diana Taurasi, allowed her to beat Maré to the basket.

When Monica missed a shot, the classic rap song "93 'Til Infinity" by Souls of Mischief started playing, and Maré seized the opportunity, making three straight shots. He felt in the zone, scoring effortlessly and breaking down Monica's defense.

Maré smiled at her with the game tied and said, "This is it, baby girl. Game point. Check."

“Don’t choke, Nature Boy,” Monica warned him.

Maré caught her off guard with a killer crossover. He then sealed the game with a slam dunk, bringing the score to 21-19.

“Good game, Predator,” Maré spoke.

“Shut up. You got lucky.” Monica replied.

“I got lucky, huh? All the losers say that.” Maré jested. “You do have skills. We could out-hustle many ballers in New York, Chicago, Miami, and L.A. It’ll be like our version of White Man Can’t Jump.”

Monica laughed. “You’re funny. I think your idea would work. Dudes would assume a white girl like me can’t ball.”

“Exactly.” Maré continued. “We’ll send them home broke. Wow, I’m tired and in the mood to take a shower.”

“Yeah, I cannot wait to get out of these sweaty clothes.” Monica winked.

They walked back inside the luxury house and were immediately met by Monica’s girlfriend, the black-haired goddess Samantha. She was clad in a loose lemon top and cut-off jean shorts. Her hair was wavy, and she looked like a living Barbie doll.

“Oh, no, you got my baby all sweaty,” Samantha said with a smile.

“We play hard. You know how we do.” Maré told her.

“Yeah, and you almost lost too, Maestro,” Monica spoke. “That was a lucky move.”

Samantha put her arms around Monica and suggested, “Let’s retire to the shower and get you wet and clean.”

“Can I join the party?” Maré playfully asked.

“Sorry, no boys allowed at this party.” Monica winked. “Jessica should be out back swimming. Go and keep her company, playboy.”

Taking Monica’s suggestion, Maré decided to go to the pool area. When he arrived, he watched closely as Playboy model Jessica Ashley emerged in a white bikini from the pool. Her tanned, firm, round tits looked marvelous, with the cool water slowly dripping down the bare inner curve and her erect dark nipples visible through the drenched fabric. Beaming, Jessica enjoyed the breeze blowing on her skin. Jessica walked in deliberation to where her towel lay. When Maré saw her backside, his mouth opened wide, and ‘DAMN…’ emanated. The wet thong, tucked into her butt, made her ass beyond grand.

“I’ll go over there to get a better view,” Maré spoke with an undertone.

Taking off his Air Jordan sneakers and socks, Maré moved silently like a ninja. Jessica lay on her stomach, basking in the sun. Then Maré plunged into the pool, giving her a start. Realizing it was Maré, Jessica laughed. The cool water felt stupendous as it cleansed him of sweat. It made him feel ten years younger. Jessica enjoyed the sight of Maré’s erect nipples, with water trickling down my muscular chest and abs.

“Oh, my God, you scared me. I didn’t know you were out here.” She flashed me a big smile.

Smiling, Maré said, “What’s up, pretty face? I see you working on your lovely tan. Can I rub some suntan lotion on your beautiful skin?”

Jessica squeezed his nipple and answered, “Sure.”

With a sultry smile, Jessica slowly unhooked her bikini top yet lying face down. Maré took the La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Body Milk Melt-in Sunscreen and massaged her smooth back. Jessica’s skin was soft and moist, and that tangible supple flesh aroused Maré. He worked his way to her bare ass and down to the back of her toned legs. All the while, her girlish giggles indicated that she enjoyed every second of Maré’s oily hands.

“Roll over so I can do your front,” Maré suggested.

“Okay, baby.” She replied.

Jessica rolled onto her back, exposing those magnificent tits and erect nipples.

“You are blessed with the perfect breasts, Jessica. They’re not too big or small for you. They’re epic.” Maré felt.

Jessica smiled. “Thanks.”

Maré worked his massaging magic on her tits. Jessica gave him a lascivious gaze as his hands roamed on her two perfectly shaped globes. Jessica looked so relaxed lying naked in the sun as Maré worked his hands down to her flat belly and feet.

When Maré finished rubbing her body, he told her, “Now you’re all oiled up.”

“Great job, Nature Boy! I know you love touching my body.” Jessica gave him a naughty wink. “You want me, don’t you? I’m turning you on.”

“How can you tell?” Maré asked.

“That big black cock of yours tells.” Jessica flirted.

“Oh, yeah.” Maré smiled, pushing his shorts down.

“Yess…” Jessica grabbed Maré’s shaft and stroked it. “I had a dream about you last night—a dirty dream. You did naughty things to me. I want this cock bad! But first, I’m going to be naughty for you.”

Jessica’s eyes fixed on Maré as her wet lips and tongue massaged his monster cock. She slowly inserted Maré’s dick in her mouth and sucked him off. Maré sighed with delight as she sucked with just the right amount of wetness covering his shaft.

“Oh, my God.” Maré sighed. “Yes, suck that dick good.”

Jessica increased the tempo of her oral magic, using both of her hands to increase the intensity. She took Maré’s cock out of her mouth and gave his balls attention. The sensation that shot up Maré’s body from Jessica sucking and licking his balls was epic! His hips got in on the action, moving back and forth to give Jessica every inch of his shaft. She continued blowing Maré, enthusiastically deep-throating him.

“I’m going to shoot a load. Please, don’t stop!” Maré begged.

Jessica kept sucking away like a pro. Maré moaned and bucked his hips. Then with a loud moan, Maré shot his warm cum down her throat. She swallowed most of the cum as some dribbled erotically down her chin.

After Maré finished ejaculating, Jessica licked his dick clean. Jessica continued licking and stroking his cock to keep it hard. Maré watched as she removed her damp bikini bottom. Her pussy was bare as if she hadn’t hit puberty yet. Jessica spread her legs wide to give Maré complete access to her. He inserted his cock inside her and slowly began pumping Jessica.

“Oh, yes! Fuck me good with that big black cock.” Jessica sighed.

“It feels good inside you,” Maré murmured. “Please cum hard on my dick.”

Moving in and out of her speedily, Jessica’s moans soon permeated the area. Maré held her legs up to deeply penetrate her marvelous pussy. She was so wet that Maré felt her have one orgasm after another. He alternated fucking her and pulling out to eat her pussy every few minutes. Jessica’s flavor and scent were irresistible, triggering Maré to fuck her doggie style.

“My favorite position.” Jessica moaned. “Fuck my ass good!”

Jessica turned her head back and gave Maré a look that showed she couldn’t believe how she was being ravished. Maré clutched the bottom of her back to gain momentum, pounding her. Maré felt another intense load working up his cock. He knew in the next minute he was going to blast off.

“I am going to cum, princess!” Maré declared.

“Do it, baby.” Jessica cried out. “Do it!”

Maré made his last pump and shot a hot golden wad of cum into her rectum. Then Maré Jessica climaxed as she trembled. Their soft and wet bodies seemed to merge as they moaned, shuddering and groaning and lying on the towel as the sun beamed on them.

Monica and Samantha kissed passionately inside the main bathroom, featuring white marble slab floors and walls, double sinks, and a freestanding soaking tub. They were so hot for each other as their kisses serenaded them like a love song.

“Let me get you out of those sweaty clothes,” Samantha suggested. “I love my predator clean and wet.”

“Be my guest,” Monica smiled, “but you know I don’t like to be out of my clothes alone!”

Samantha laughed. They stripped each other and kissed once more. Samantha got in the bubble-filled tub, and Monica got in behind her. They played naughty games, necking and splashing the water to bring the bubbles out. Caressing Samantha’s juicy big boobs, teasing her hard nipples, and feeling those nipples slip easily through her fingertips, Monica pinched and pulled them. Samantha leaned back against Monica, her head resting on her shoulder. Monica gave Samantha’s temple a feathery kiss as she continued squeezing and massaging her round breasts.

“I love your breasts, babe,” Monica whispered in her ear. “They are soft and wet, but I love rubbing on something wetter.”

Monica dipped her hands beneath the water, and soon her fingers were sliding across Samantha’s clit and dipping into moist pussy. Monica slipped two fingers into the creases of Samantha’s pussy, teasing the firm nub of her clitoris. Samantha shuddered, receiving the pleasure of water.

“Oh, yes.” Samantha moaned. “That feels so good, baby. Don’t stop! Do it faster!”

With her supple, wet hand, Samantha guided Monica, showing her how hard and fast she wanted her. Samantha’s body instantly responded to Monica’s intense touches as her fingers ran back and forth across her clit. Legs opened, and body shuddering to a quick release, she tilted her head against Monica’s shoulder. She moved with the fingers that invaded her pleasure haven, jerking and humping. Monica kissed and bit on her neck, letting her beautiful partner moan and squirm. Samantha cooed, something endearing and something dirty, and eventually cried out, “Yes, Predator, I am going to cum!”

Monica increased the pressure of her fingertips, and she could feel Samantha’s wet body trembling against hers as she gave in to an intense orgasm. Monica continued rubbing her clit, bringing her to the edge, loving that she had the skill to get her long-term partner so much pleasure. Finally, after what seemed like a blissful eternity, Monica stopped her finger action and held Samantha in her arms. Samantha shuddered all over, cumming over and over. She laid back against Monica, hugging her until the resolution of normal breathing.

“How was that, baby girl? Did I make you cum hard?” Monica asked and then kissed Samantha’s wet neck.

“Yes,” Samantha answered with a giggle.

Then Samantha turned around with a big smile on her face. She settled herself on Monica’s lap, facing her and wrapping her legs around Monica’s tiny waist. Their bodies were still slippery with bubbles as Monica held Samantha in her thin yet strong arms. The sensation of their tits touching had Monica aroused even more.

“Ruby Rose,” Samantha said with a sultry smile.

Monica laughed. She took Samantha’s head, capturing her full lips into an ardent kiss. “Love ya.”

Their wet tongues were toying with each other passionately. Their kissing was so intense that they crushed together in a tight embrace.

“Predator, my sweetheart, I enjoyed that, but my pussy still craves more attention,” Samantha murmured, breaking free of their kiss.

Licking Samantha’s neck down to her cleavage, Monica cupped her melons. Sucking one erect light brown nipple and pinching its counterpart, she made her sweetheart moan and tremble. Licking those big breasts, circumscribing the rough texture of each areola with her tongue, she caused goosebumps on Samantha’s irritable skin. Helping her sit on the edge of their tub, Monica kissed Samantha’s stomach and pushed her legs open.

A throaty moan escaped from Samantha’s mouth as Monica covered her soaked pussy, clamping it with her open mouth, and continued sucking that engorged clit. Not precisely a prey but an endeared lover, Samantha bucked her hips against Monica’s head, enjoying every second of being eaten out. She moaned and sighed, letting her head fall back slightly.

“Don’t take your mouth off my clit.” Samantha quivered. “Yeah, right there, my baby! Right there on my clit. Your tongue feels so good. Just keep licking my pussy.”

Monica moved her tongue between Samantha’s pussy lips, lapping up the delicious nectar that oozed out and flicking down to probe into her open womanhood. Deliberately pushing it through the sloppy entrance, she made an entry, successfully locating the rough G-spot. Samantha’s eyes rolled in the back of her head as Monica’s tongue teased her G-spot like a glossy glans. She clutched at her lover’s head, holding it to get more arousal.

Monica nimbly moved her head back and forth to keep her invasion of Samantha’s love canal and occasionally closed her mouth over the throbbing clit. Hearing Samantha’s breathing getting heavier, she knew ‘the Beautiful’ was about to erupt. Samantha held onto the sides of Monica’s face for support as she arched her back and gingerly bucked her pussy against Monica’s mouth. With a shriek that echoed in the bathroom, she reached a plateau and squirted her pussy fluids all over Monica’s face. The climax was so intense that it had Samantha’s curvy body shaking. The pleasure caused her to embrace Monica and cuddle with her. She still shuddered, giving Monica a kiss of her gratitude.

“I always love making you climax so hard,” Monica said. “God, I love you.”

Basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, Samantha laughed, kissing her long-term partner repeatedly. Their sexual chemistry was unmatched indeed! Monica looked into her eyes, so brown and lovely, knowing that she was looking into the eyes of the Beautiful whom she loved and loved her.

“I’ll get you later tonight and make you cum even more,” Monica promised with a wink. “It is hot when our skins are soft and wet.”

The two lesbian lovers lay cuddling until the water started to cool. Then Samantha slowly rose and climbed from the tub. Like the predator she was, Monica gazed at Samantha’s mouthwatering womanly body as she took a white towel and held it for her. Smiling, Monica climbed out of the tub and stood facing Samantha. It was such an erotic sight as the water raced down Monica’s perfect abs. Samantha pressed her naked body to hers as they dried each other off lovingly.

Together, they left the bathroom. The soap bubbles were gone now, but the haze of passion still permeated the ambiance.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 12:41:03 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Downloadedscar, Sorale21, i_seen_god, hour, thewildcard

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA