Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Just Good Neighbours (Ella Hunt)  (Read 5856 times)

Ellessio

Just Good Neighbours (Ella Hunt)
« on: June 01, 2024, 11:07:49 AM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF

Just Good Neighbours

Ella yawned, stretching her slender limbs as she gazed out her modest one-bedroom apartment window. The sun peeked over the horizon, casting a warm, golden light across the cityscape. She shivered, feeling a chill creep down her spineā€”not from the cold but from the nervous anticipation coursing through her veins. Today was the day of a big audition.

Her fingers trembled as she ran a brush through her brown hair, then hurried to her bathroom. As she turned on the faucet, a stream of icy water trickled out. With a sinking feeling in her stomach, she realized that her shower was broken. Again.

Ella let out a frustrated groan, banging her fist against the counter. She had no time for this now. She needed to get to her audition fast. There was only one person she could ask for help. Her neighbour, Jonathan. He was a bit of a nerd, but he was always there when she needed him.

She quickly threw on some sweats and dashed next door. Jonathan's door was unlocked as usual, so she poked her head in.

"Jonathan?" she called out.

As usual, he was at his computer surrounded by stacks of papers and half-empty coffee cups.

"Hey, I need a favour," she said, trying to sound casual.

He looked up, his glasses perched on the bridge of his nose. "Oh, hey Ella. What can I do for you?" He glanced down at her robe, a sheepish grin spreading across his face.

Ella felt her cheeks flush. "I, um...my shower is broken again. Do you think I could...use yours?" She winced, hating how pathetic she must sound.

Jonathan's eyes widened, and he coughed into his fist, clearly taken aback. "Oh, uh...sure, Ella. Of course you can. Just head right in," he stammered, gesturing toward the bathroom. "I'll, uh...I'll just...get you some towels."

Ella nodded gratefully and hurried into his bathroom, forgetfully leaving the door slightly ajar. The room was small but impeccably clean. She glanced around, taking in the tasteful decorations and the gleaming fixtures. The shower was large and modern, with a clear glass door she could see through easily. She felt relief as she turned on the water and stepped beneath the warm spray.

As she lathered up her body, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The steamy glass distorted her reflection, but she could make out the curves of her breasts and the defined muscles of her legs. For a moment, she found herself admiring her own body.

On the other side of the door, Jonathan stared agog as his gorgeous neighbour lathered up her body. His cock stiffened in his pants as he ogled her, wondering what it would be like to touch her, hold her, kiss her. He'd always dreamed of it, but there was no way a girl as beautiful as Ella would ever interested in a nerd like him.

Ella could feel he was staring at her, and when she heard the door creak a little, she let him know she knew.

"I know you're out there, Jonathan." She called out, "Staring at me like a little pervert."

Jonathan's heart skipped a beat. She knew? "Uh...I-I'm sorry, Ella. I-I shouldn't have been looking." He stammered, feeling his face flush. "I-I'll just go get you those towels now."

"No, you won't." she commanded "You'll come in here now."

Jonathan hesitated for a moment, then slowly opened the door. He glanced nervously at Ella, who was still in the shower, before quickly stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. He turned around to face her, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you get away with perving on me?" she said, her voice laced with amusement. "Come here, I want to see your face." She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, revealing her wet, glistening body. Jonathan's breath hitched in his throat as he stared at her, unable to tear his eyes away.

"Take off your clothes." she ordered "Since you've seen me naked, I want to see you naked."

Jonathan's heart skipped a beat, but he did as she said, slowly pulling off his shirt and pants. He stood before her, his cock tenting out the front of his boxers.

"Boxers too, nerdlinger." she mocked.

Jonathan blushed, but he slipped off his boxers as well. He stood before her, his cock now fully revealed. Ella couldn't help but let out a small gasp at the sight of it. It was bigger than she had imagined, thick and long.

"A hot nerd with a big cock." she cocked her head, grinning sexily "Just what I wanted."

She walked over to him, placed her hands on his chest, leaning up to kiss his lips.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss you," she confessed, her voice low and sultry. Jonathan's heart skipped a beat as he felt the warmth of her body against his, her breasts pressed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss with equal passion.

Ella moaned softly into the kiss, her hands running through his hair. She felt the hard length of his cock pressing against her, and she couldn't help but want more. She broke the kiss and stepped back, gazing at him with desire-filled eyes.

"Lead me to the bed, nerd boy," she whispered, huskily. Still somewhat overwhelmed by the situation, Jonathan did as she asked, leading her out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He climbed onto the bed and lay down, watching as she climbed on top of him, straddling his hips.

Her body felt incredible against his, and he couldn't help but groan as he ran his hands up and down her wet skin. She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against his chest, and kissed him deeply. Her hips began to move in a slow, tantalising rhythm, grinding against the length of his cock.

Jonathan gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her soft skin as he matched her movements. He could feel the head of his cock pressed against her entrance, and he knew he couldn't wait any longer. With one swift motion, he thrust forward, piercing her tightness. Ella gasped, her eyes widening in surprise, but she quickly recovered, meeting his thrust with her own.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, Jonathan's cock stretching her, making her ache for more. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his chest, and ground her hips against him, taking him deeper. Her inner walls gripped him, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

Jonathan's hands moved up to her hips, his fingers digging into her soft skin as he held her close. His thrusts became more urgent, more desperate, his cock throbbing inside her. He could feel the familiar tightness building within him, the release of tension and desire coiling in his gut.

Ella moaned his name, her breath hot against his neck as she rocked her hips against him. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward, and with a final cry of pleasure, she came, her pussy gripping him tightly. Jonathan felt the tension release from his body as well, felt his own orgasm wash over him in a wave of bliss. His hips jerked wildly, driving himself deeper inside her, and as he came, he groaned her name, his body shuddering with the force of his orgasm.

Their bodies slowed, their movements growing more gentle as they caught their breath. Ella lay her head on Jonathan's chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart. She traced idle circles on his skin with her finger, feeling the warmth of his skin against her own.

"I have to go." she sighed softly "I have to get to that audition."

Jonathan nodded, his hands still running through her hair.

"I'll see you when I get back." she grinned, kissing him gently.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 11:10:40 AM by Ellessio »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA