Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sticky and Slick (Dua Lipa, Britney Spears)  (Read 19902 times)

200InchCOCK

Sticky and Slick (Dua Lipa, Britney Spears)
« on: June 05, 2024, 08:40:13 AM »
As Britney Spears and Dua Lipa locked lips, their naked bodies rubbed against each other.
They were naked and had been enjoying an all day marathon of sex with breaks in between to have lunch and drinks.
The scent of sex mixed with the lavender candles scent burning from the bedroom.
Britney's hands gripped Dua's hips, feeling the other woman's wetness pressing against her own.
She moaned into the kiss, Dua returned the tongue dance with equal passion.

Without breaking the kiss, Dua maneuvered them both over to the shower.
"Come on, let's have some fun in the water."
The black haired singer turned the knobs, making the water spray from the showerhead.
Britney adjusted it to her liking, giggling.

"Oh, I was already wet and bothered. Mmmmmmm, I might just eat you out in here."
The shower was huge, big enough to fit multiple people and give Britney plenty of space to pin Dua against the wall.
She pressed her breasts against hers, feeling their bodies radiate together as the hot water sprayed on the floor.

Dua moaned as Britney's hand slipped between her legs, two fingers sliding into her hot snatch.
She gasped at the touch.
Britney shoved her against the wall, licking her lips.
"Let me make you feel good."

Britney fell to her knees, smiling up at her new girlfriend before looking at her pussy.
She pressed her tongue against Dua's clit, feeling it harden beneath her tongue.
Dua moaned as Britney's tongue circled her sensitive nub.

"Oh, god, yes. Don't stop," Dua whispered.
Her hands explored her own body as Britney slithered her tongue inside her.

Britney's tongue thrust deeper, shaking wildly to make Dua gasp and scream.

"Ohhhh! God!!" Her accent came out in her voice, sounding as sexy as ever.
Britney pushed her tongue deeper, wiggling it furiously.
She was trying to make Dua cum without warning and knew she had what it took to create a surprise orgasm.

Dua's hands found her own breasts, pinching both nipples hard.
She moaned as she closed her eyes, squeezing her boobs.
"Britney... I'm getting closer. Ohhhhhh, yes..."
She could feel Britney's tongue exploring deeply inside her, reaching the G-spot.

"AHHHHHH!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" She cried out, her body shuddering from the pleasure as she came hard and unleashed torrents of hot spunk into Britney's mouth.
The pop princess swallowed it all, savoring the taste before finally climbing up from her hands and knees.
She faced Dua, pressing her tits against hers.
"You tasted so good. Wanna see for yourself?"

Britney pushed her lips to Dua's, kissing her and shoving her tongue into her mouth so she could taste her own juices.
She smiled against her lips, licking them as their tongues wrestled.
Dua broke the kiss, smirking.

"It's my turn now to return the favor. Do you mind turning around and facing the wall?"

The steam from the hot water had risen and filled the room fogging every glass surface around.
Britney pressed her big tits against the wall, spreading her legs and hand.
Dua took a hard look at her plump butt, smirking at it.

"Mmmmm, I like what I see," she whispered as she smeared some soap onto her hand.
She started by massaging Britney's shoulders, making her shiver and moan softly.
The soap made her skin slippery, and Dua took advantage of that, sliding her hand down over her ass and then between her legs.

"Oh, Dua," Britney gasped, spreading her legs wider as Dua's fingers found her wet and ready.
She pushed back, pressing her ass into Dua's hand. "That feels so good."

Dua fell to her knees, squeezing Britney's ass cheeks.
She crawled between her thighs and found her pussy. Britney moved up slightly, glancing down to see Dua's dark hair as she felt her clit licked.

"Eat me, Dua. I want to feel your tongue inside me," she moaned.
Dua followed Britney's words, slithering her tongue inside her. "Ohhhhhhh, god yes," the pop princess moaned again.

Dua's tongue pushed deeper.
She rubbed Britney's clit as she shook her tongue inside her, eating her tight snatch.

"Oh God, Dua!" Britney cried out.
"That feels so good!"
Her hips moved, rocking back against Dua's face.
Britney's movements made Dua grab her legs, holding her in place as she pushed her tongue deeper, slithering all the way in to discover Britney's G-Spot.

Britney's moans grew louder at the intensity of Dua eating her. Dua's tongue flicked against the spot, and it was all too much.
Britney's orgasm crashed over her, her body shuddering as she came hard.
Her sticky spunk filled Dua's mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

Dua smiled up at her, licking her lips.
"I could get used to tasting you."

END

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, St Clair2, i_seen_god, hazzard, channinglox, britney_perv

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA