Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sweet New Pussy (Keisha Grey)  (Read 1984 times)

Gianni Shamari

Sweet New Pussy (Keisha Grey)
« on: June 14, 2024, 04:57:21 PM »

The air hummed with people's chatter and the clinking of glasses as the soft glow of the red velvet lounge enveloped partygoers. Madame X, with its enigmatic charm, exuded an irresistible allure. At the bar, billionaire playboy Maré and his friend, the graceful fashion model Monica, sat, savoring the exquisite drinks amidst the sultry ambiance.

Maré sipped his cocktail and remarked, “This place has a captivating energy like it's hiding a thousand stories within its crimson walls.”

Monica nodded, her eyes dancing with the subtle overhead lights. “I agree, there's an undeniable mystique about Madame X. It feels like every corner holds a secret waiting to be discovered.”

“Yes, I’m glad we decided to come here for a drink.” Maré sipped his Jack & Coke. “Wow, Monica is back in Gotham City! I had to rock the Bugatchi for this occasion. I feel like my summer has just begun.”

“It feels great to be back in New York.” Monica continued. “I miss the city. One lucky hottie tonight will get the Best of Both Worlds experience.”

“That’s right!” Maré agreed.

“My summer body will be in progress starting tomorrow,” Monica says. “I haven’t worked out in weeks.”

“Stop it, you look great!” Maré tells her. “Besides, you love being skinny.”

“True,” Monica admits. “But I feel like a superheroine in the bedroom when toned and ripped.”

Maré notices a hot brunette with a banging body is checking him out. She is petite and blessed with pretty brown eyes. Maré loves what he sees as she flaunts her stunning curves in a figure-hugging pink designer dress. He couldn’t sit and scan her body with his eyes any longer because he had the urge to urinate.

“Excuse me, Predator! But I have to use the bathroom.” Maré got up. “I feel like I’m about to explode any second.”

Monica smirked at him.

As Maré entered the small bathroom, the dim lighting cast a warm, intimate glow across the space. The sound of the party outside was muffled, creating a moment of tranquility. The subtle fragrance of luxurious hand soap lingered in the air, and the clean, sleek bathroom design exuded an air of sophistication. The mirror reflected Maré’s image, and for a moment, he paused, taking in the ambiance before returning to the lively energy of the party outside.

There she stood with a smile on her face. She looked down at his white Air Jordan 17 retro sneakers, worked her eyes up his berry-colored Bugatchi pants and matching white Bugatchi shirt, and finally back to his handsome face.

“Hi. What’s up?” Maré asked with a big smile on his face.

“I’m not going to let you get away from me, handsome.” She told him.

That second, the mysterious woman pushed Maré against the wall and kissed him gently. Maré felt the sexual electricity fly through his entire body as their wet tongues wrestled. Her perky tits pressed against his chest triggered his arousal.

The deejay played the record “Boo’d Up” by Ella Mai, and they began dancing. Maré put his hands on her hips, and they swayed to the rhythm of the music.

“What is your name, baby?” Maré asked.

“Keisha Grey.” She answered.

“Oh, shit! The one and only Keisha Grey!” Maré exclaimed. “I’m familiar with your work.”

Keisha Grey was a famous adult film star of Irish and Spanish descent. She won the award for Best Boobs at the NightMoves Awards. The slight gap in her teeth only added to her flirty appeal.

Keisha laughed. “I’m familiar with your work, too, and curious about your legendary reputation in the bedroom. I’m single. Successful. Sex Worker.”

“And I love all three.” Maré smiled. “We should make a movie.”

“Cool. I am Free Ones’s #1 top model today, my birthday.” Keisha said.

“Happy Birthday, baby girl!” Maré kisses her on the cheek. “You’re a June 9th baby. Any plans?”

“Orgasms,” Keisha replied.

They both laughed.

After dancing to three songs, Keisha followed Maré to the bar.

Maré introduced the girls. “Keisha, this is my good friend Monica! And Monica, this is Keisha Grey.”

Monica smiled. “Oh, wow, nice to meet you.”

“Likewise. You are so pretty.” Keisha replied.

“No, stop! You’re perfect and from Tempa, Florida.” Monica continued. “We are from the same state.”

“It’s her birthday! Let’s celebrate!” Maré shouted.

The bartender brought out their favorite drinks, and they toast.

“Happy birthday to one of the best people in the world today, Keisha Grey! She is a gift, and we should all celebrate her!” Monica shouted.

After that, they began sipping the drinks. Soon, Maré and Monica flirted with Keisha while listening to blaring rap music. They spent the majority of their time eye fucking each other and massaging each other’s inner thighs.

“National Sex Day happens to be the day after National Best Friends Day. Imagine having a person you could celebrate both days with.” Keisha murmured.

“Are you saying it’s hard for Keisha Grey to find a lucky person to fuck with?” Maré jested.

“It’s easy to find people to fuck. It’s not so easy to find people that you wanna fuck with regularly.” Keisha winked at him.

“I like girls that I can touch, kiss, and put my hands down their panties whenever I want.” Monica flirted. “I wanna have some rough-ass sex every night, but maybe slow it down on the weekends. I want her to know my body even better than I do my damn self.”

Keisha blushed. “I want to be used by both of you. I want to lose myself. It’s my birthday weekend, and I want orgasm after orgasm.”

“Take a walk on the wild side with me. I need a proper dick down.” Keisha looked over to Monica. “And I need this pussy licked.”

"I'm always in the mood for sweet new pussy." Maré winked.

Having finished their drinks, Maré signaled the bartender for the tab. As they made their way out of Madame X, laughter and chatter faded into the background. Keisha led them through the dimly lit streets, the aroma of sizzling street food and distant jazz music filling the air.

"505 LaGuardia Place," Keisha announced, unlocking the door to her residence. The creak of the door echoed in the quiet hallway as they stepped into the dimly lit foyer. "Welcome to my place," Keisha said with a smile, leading them up to her fifth-floor apartment.

As they entered, the warm glow of the living room greeted them, and the scent of fresh flowers permeated the air. “Make yourselves at home,” Keisha said, gesturing towards the cozy seating area. Maré and Keisha flopped onto the plush couch, sinking into its soft embrace.

“Nice place.” Maré and Monica said in unison.

“Can I take this dress off now?” Keisha asks. “It feels a bit uncomfortable.”

“Sure. It’s your place.” Maré tells her.

“Yes, a body like yours doesn’t need to be covered.” Monica winks.

Keisha smiles. “No bras this summer. If the sun is out, so are my titties.”

Keisha strips out of her dress, exposing her luscious curvy body. Maré and Monica are enamored with Keisha’s figure as they watch her take selfies. The raw sexual energy Keisha exudes has aroused Maré. He slowly begins unbuttoning his shirt and removing the belt from his pants.

“I’m eager for your perfect black cock, King of New York!” Keisha grabs him by the dick, giving it several strokes. “I’m going to get it good and wet. Then when you are hard, I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Try to tame me or be wild with me; the choice is yours!”

“My choice is to be wild with you, baby girl!” Maré responded.

Then she begins performing fellatio on Maré.

“I need my pussy devoured while I sit here and watch you do it, love,” Keisha said as she signaled Monica to eat her.

Monica licks her lips and tells her, “You are my prey tonight!”

Monica felt so hot that she unbuttoned her wrinkle-free black dress shirt, exposing her flat belly, and she rolled up her sleeves. Monica knelt before Keisha and smoothly spread her legs as far as they could comfortably go for easy access to her steaming, aroused pussy. Then Monica buried her pretty face in Keisha’s crotch. She licked her pussy like cookie dough on a spoon. Monica probed fiercely, slipping her tongue rigidly between the folds of Keisha’s pussy.

“Oh, God, yes!” Keisha moaned. “Lick my pussy faster, Predator! Fill my hole with that tongue of yours.”

“That’s right, eat that juicy peach like it’s the last peach you’ll ever enjoy.” Maré cheered.

Their encouragement triggered Monica to devour the pussy with a burning passion. She licked, sucked, and nibbled on Keisha’s wet clit and labia like the renowned cunnilinguist. Soon, Keisha’s juices drenched Monica’s face. To Monica’s delight, she savored that exquisite nectar that only an aroused woman could produce.

“Pussy is a hell of an addiction!” Monica slurped.

Keisha began breathing fast and moaning with lust. Her erect nipples poked out as her breasts heaved up and down from the pleasure. Keisha was nearing an orgasm of grand proportions. She grabbed Monica’s head and said, “Yes, don’t stop! Suck my fucking clit! Make me fucking cum!”

Monica lifted her legs over her shoulders and began lapping in a frenzy at Keisha’s pussy. Keisha rode her face as if her life depended on it as she received a sensory overload of bliss. The combination of Monica’s tongue filling her hole and nose caressing her clit had her body trembling from pleasure. Monica felt Keisha’s intense climax building.

“I love your titties ’cause they prove I can focus on two lovely things at once,” Monica uttered. “Cum so hard for me, birthday girl.”

Seconds later, Monica’s skillful cunnilingus techniques sent Keisha over the edge with a mind-warping climax. Keisha drenched Monica’s already-soaked face with more of her juices. She squirted like a fire hose on a hot summer day.

“I love women that squirt!” Maré exclaimed. “Oh, they’re the best!”

Once Keisha finished climaxing, She tenderly pushed Monica’s face away from her pussy and told her, “That’s it. Oh, my God! I can’t take anymore. The legend is true about you, Predator. When you eat me out, it feels like bolts of lighting go from your tongue on my clit, up my spine, through my heart, and out the tips of my nipples. Strong waves of pleasure slammed through my body!”

Monica laughed as she stood up. She felt the coolness of Keisha’s juices oozing down her chest and dipping into her navel. Monica rubbed her body and then took her hand, wet with her juice, and held it to Keisha’s lips. Keisha licked Monica’s hand dry, savoring her essence, which she knew was intoxicating. Then, they shared a passionate French kiss.

Monica turned to Maré with a sultry smile and said, “Bring it on home, Nature Boy!”

“Yass, my vagina is tingling intensely.” Keisha expressed. “My pussy begs for a good pounding. I want that big dick energy.”

Maré inserted his 11-inch stiff shaft into Keisha’s wet, wanting hole and began pumping away. Keisha grabbed his ass cheeks to pull him in deep in her. His thrusts were so hard and deep that he felt like his balls were in her guts. Keisha moaned and shrieked from the pleasure she was receiving from the cock. Her pussy made musical farting sounds from the epic in-and-out action.

“Pussy sounding like a trumpet. The music your pussy is making is going to top the iTunes streaming charts!” Maré jested.

“Oooh, Nature Boy, you’re going to make me cum! I’m cumming, baby!” Keisha screams. “Fuck me, fuck me!”

Maré felt Keisha’s wetness all over his cock as he thrust her deeper. Keisha came, and her whole body trembled as she moaned. The sensation had Maré nearing an orgasm, too. He knew he was about to ejaculate any minute. Pulling out, he jerked himself. Keisha opened her mouth, and Maré shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop. Then she licked off her juices and Maré’s cum from his cock.

“Wow, that was amazing!” Maré sighed.

“It was great,” Keisha replied. She then sat in the middle of Maré and Monica. “Thank you for this amazing birthday present.”

“You are such a magical person!” Monica murmured. “Thank you for letting us pleasure you to the fullest on your day, dude! You are so kind and such a beautiful soul.”

“Awww… thanks!”

All three of them rested before another round of hot sex.

The End.

Copyright © 2018 by Gianni Shamari. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2024, 11:57:14 AM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Heavenonearth, thewildcard

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA