Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Love Games (Crystal Knight)  (Read 1281 times)

Gianni Shamari

Love Games (Crystal Knight)
« on: June 19, 2024, 02:17:59 PM »

Maré’s stunning mega-mansion in scenic East Hampton, New York, was the perfect backdrop for a weekend of relaxation and fun with his closest friends. The scent of blooming flowers and gentle waves from the nearby beach filled the air with a soothing soundtrack. But this gathering was more memorable than ever, as Maré had invited his all-time favorite adult film star, the enchanting Crystal Knight. With her Cuban and Dominican roots, Crystal possessed a face that was a work of art framed by long, lustrous dark hair that seemed to glisten in the sunlight.

Maré's heart raced with anticipation as the group gathered, his excitement reaching its peak at the sight of Crystal. Her golden tan, a testament to her recent adventures, added a radiant warmth to her appearance, perfectly accentuating her flowing ebony locks. She greeted Maré with a warm, lingering embrace, her laughter filling the air as they exchanged affectionate greetings.

“Maré, it’s so good to see you again,” Crystal said with a smile, her voice carrying a melodic lilt. “Your place is stunning.”

“Thank you, Crystal. Your presence here makes this gathering truly special,” Maré replied, his eyes lighting up with a joy that could not be contained.

Crystal kissed him on the cheek. “The helicopter ride here was amazing. It's my first time visiting the Hamptons.”

“We’re going to have fun, baby girl,” Maré promised.

Maré and his friends decided to play war games, dividing themselves into Men vs. Women. As they dispersed into the dense woods, the anticipation hung thick in the air, mingling with the earthy scent of damp leaves and the soft crunch of pine needles underfoot.

“Can’t wait to take you down, Maré,” Crystal whispered with a mischievous glint in her eye. 

The teams disappeared into the shadows of the trees, their breaths mingling with the cool forest air. Maré crept through the woods like a ninja assassin in the dark. He heard guns going off and laughter. He shot one woman in her ass when he caught her climbing a tree. She called him an asshole and walked back to the base. As Maré laughed to himself, someone on the woman team suddenly tackled him to the ground. She pulled off her mask, and it was Crystal.

She laughed and said, “I gotcha baby.”

“Are you going to shoot me?” Maré asked with a smile.

Crystal paused and said, “Not if we work something out. I’m not wearing any panties.”

Crystal led Maré to a lovely secluded area with a nice view of the mansion. Without saying one word, they kissed and stripped out of their gear. Seeing her sexy ass nude out in the woods was so exotic!

Crystal sat on a fallen tree trunk and spread her legs; Maré had a full view of her shaved pussy. She signaled him to come to her; Maré walked to her and kissed her soft lips. Then he kneeled to give that pussy of hers some tongue action. Maré licked, sucked, and kissed her love tunnel. Crystal squeezed his head and shrieked. He felt her body tremble, and she released her erotic juice.

“God, you’re good!” She sighed. “Put your dick in me. I am nice and wet.”

“Let’s do this!” Maré responded.

He inserted his dick in her pussy, which was warm and wet. Maré slid in and out of her smoothly. He loved how her body moved up and down on his hard dick. Crystal moaned and groaned with pleasure. Maré put his hand on her mouth to stop her from making noise. They both giggled. The only thing left for them to do was the climax, which they both did. Maré rested his head on her stomach and relaxed.

Crystal said, “We’d better cover up before somebody catches us.”

They both got dressed quickly. Before Crystal had any ideas to shoot him, Maré raised his gun and shot her twice in her chest. Crystal gave him a look of disbelief that had him laughing.

“Gotcha,” Maré smiled at her. “I’ll see you at the base.”

“You, asshole,” Crystal said as she walked off laughing. “I’m going to get you.”

Lucky for Maré, he won the game, and all the women were mad! The men cheered for him and lifted him on their shoulders. Maré felt like a basketball player who hit the game-winning at a championship game.

In the warm evening air, the enticing aroma of sizzling barbecue filled the pool area. The sound of sizzling meat and laughter mingled with the rhythmic beats of classical New Jack Swing music, creating a lively and inviting atmosphere.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the scene, Crystal, dressed in a vibrant hot pink bikini, sat on the pool’s edge, her feet playfully skimming the cool water. “This barbecue is amazing,” she exclaimed as the tantalizing scent of grilled food filled the air.

Maré, unable to resist the allure of the sparkling water, dove into the pool with a splash. Emerging from the crystal-clear water, he swam over to Crystal and said, “Join me for a swim. The water feels fantastic.”

Crystal couldn’t longer resist the cool, sparkling water’s temptation. With a gleeful smile, she slid off the pool’s edge and gracefully glided into its refreshing embrace. As she resurfaced, she laughed and splashed water toward Maré. “You were right; the water feels amazing! Thanks for the invite,” she said, shaking the droplets from her hair.

“It’s nice and breezy out here. Look how hard your nipples are because of the breeze!” Maré told her.

“How do you know it’s the breeze?” Crystal flirted.

“Well, you know I have that special effect on women,” Maré confessed.

“We’re going to finish what we did in the woods later, handsome.” Crystal winked.

She walked over to the table and had a drink. Maré gazed at her thong and the bird tattoo on her right buttock. Maré wanted her bad!

As the evening wore on, the living room was filled with the rhythmic beats of classic 1990s rap and R&B music, washing over us like a warm blanket of nostalgia. Laughter and friendly banter mingled with the music, creating a lively atmosphere. Maré' observed his guests, clearly sensing the excitement in the air.

“Hey, this music is getting us all hyped up. How about we take it up a notch?” Maré suggested a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Who's up for a game of strip poker? Let's see who’s got the skills to back up their swag.”

His guests nodded in enthusiastic agreement, and soon, the sound of shuffling cards filled the room, mingling with the infectious beats of the music. The rule was simple: the player with all their clothes on won the game, and they could choose a “special prize.”

After a few rounds, it was between Crystal and him. Maré had only his pants on, and Crystal did not lose any clothes. She had that desire to win this game by any means necessary. Finally, Crystal won the card game and looked at Maré seductively.

“All right, Crystal, what do you want as your special prize?” Maré asked.

Crystal smiled coyly and said, “I want you to make out with me now.”

Maré sauntered up to Crystal, and they kissed. Then, they decided to go upstairs for privacy. Maré’s guests scattered around the house, kissing and making out in dark corners. Crystal and he was in the main bedroom kissing and touching. They paused for a minute and listened to the squeaking sounds of the bed and passionate moaning. They laughed at the sexual noise coming through the walls. Then they jumped in the bed and started fucking. Crystal wrapped her legs around his waist as he fucked her fast and hard. Maré gave Crystal some good deep fucking. She proved to him that she was one hell of a sexual dynamo!

“Yes, fuck this pussy, Maré!” Crystal grunted. “Your dick is so big!”

“You like this big dick, baby?” Maré asked.

“You know I do, handsome,” Crystal responded.

The rhythm they developed had the bed rocking like a nightclub. Loud moaning, bed springs squeaking, and headboard bumping filled the house. They were doing their best to “out fuck” the other guests.

“Let me ride that big bad boy.” She yelled.

“Yes, punish this dick,” Maré suggested.

Crystal leaped on top of him and slowly rode me. She increased the tempo, and the faster she went, the more vocal she became. Crystal was crying out, groaning, and grunting.

“This is some good shit, yes!” She hollered. “This dick is so fucking good. I’m going to cum all over it.”

Crystal rocked Maré in a circular motion as she pinched his nipples. She let out a scream of ecstasy as she climaxed intensely. Her body shook, and then she collapsed on Maré. He heard nothing but silence. Crystal was motionless as he looked up at the ceiling with a satisfied expression.

Maré chuckled. “My guests fucked themselves to sleep. Ha-Ha!”

Copyright © 2010 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please contact me with your request.

The following users thanked this post: MILFhunter

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA