Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Affair (Georgia May Foote)  (Read 5155 times)

Ellessio

The Affair (Georgia May Foote)
« on: June 19, 2024, 02:57:53 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie

The Affair

It was a chilly evening in Manchester. The dim streetlights cast a warm glow over the cobblestone street as Georgia hurried toward the hotel. She wore a tight-fitting black dress that accentuated her slim figure. Her heels click-clacked against the ground as she moved with a sense of urgency, her heart racing.

She had been seeing another man, David, for the past few months. David was everything her husband Kris wasn't - tall, dark, and handsome with a huge cock that could fill her up completely. Georgia hurried up the stairs of the hotel, her heart pounding in her chest. She couldn't believe she was about to cheat on Kris again. But she couldn't resist David.

She unlocked the door to their room and pushed it open, expecting to see David waiting for her. Instead, she found herself face to face with Gary, Kris' best friend.

"Gary!" she gasped, her heart leaping into her throat. "What are you doing here?"

Gary narrowed his eyes, his expression darkening. "I could ask you the same thing, Georgie."

Her heart sank. She had hoped he hadn't seen anything. "I... I was just coming..." she stammered, her cheeks flushing.

"To see David. That is his name, right?" Gary sneered at her.

Georgia swallowed hard. "Yes... I mean, no! I mean..." Her voice trailed off as she felt herself growing more flustered.

"Oh, I see," Gary spat. "Cut the shit, Georgie."

He moved closer to her, his expression hard. "I've known you for years, and I've always thought of you as a friend. But this? This is disgusting."

Georgia felt tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Gary," she whispered. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Kris is my best friend, Georgie. You two just got married for fucks sake. Why? Why would you do this?" he raised his voice.

She bit her lip, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Gary. I don't know what to say."

"You have nothing to say about this?" he narrowed his eyes "Nothing at all?"

Georgia's cheeks flushed even deeper, her hands fidgeting at her sides. "I'm sorry, Gary," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the sound of her own heart racing.

"This will destroy him if he finds out, you know that right?" he said, his tone colder than she'd ever heard it.

Georgia winced, her lower lip quivering. "I know, Gary. I'm sorry. I just can't stop thinking about him." She gestured vaguely toward the door. "David makes me feel... wanted."

"And Kris doesn't?" Gary asked, his tone bitter.

"He tries, but..." She trailed off, shrugging helplessly. "It's not the same. I can't just... pretend."

"Why did you fucking marry him then?" Gary snarled.

Georgia flinched, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I don't know, Gary. I was in love with him, and I thought I could change. I thought we could make it work. I don't know what went wrong."

"You're not making any sense, Georgie. Make it work? What does that mean?" Gary asked, confusion clouding his face.

"I don't know. I just thought that... maybe if I was married to him, I'd change. Or something would," she said, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. "But it's not working, and I can't stop thinking about David."

"Georgie, look at me." he took her shoulders, gently.

She turned her tear-streaked face to him, her eyes red and puffy.

"Tell me what is going on. Be honest, really honest, ok?" Gary said, lowering the tone of his voice.

"I don't know why this is happening," Georgia cried. "I love Kris, I really do. But I can't stop thinking about David. I wish I could, but I can't."

"Georgie, you do know why it is happening. Please, tell me. Maybe I can help?" he urged.

She looked down at her hands, twisting her wedding ring around her finger. "It started before the wedding. David and I met in a bar in Manchester, at our Christmas Wrap party. He was the MD at the local Estate Agents. We had a couple of drinks, and hit it off...but..." she trailed off, unable to meet his eyes.

"But what?" Gary pressed, his voice gentle but insistent.

"It was just..." Georgia hesitated, biting her lip. "He was so confident, so sure of himself. He always made me feel important. And when we talked it was... different. It was like we had this connection, you know?" She looked up at him, her eyes pleading for understanding.

"Go on." he pressed her.

"You don't want to hear this, Gary." her breath hitched in her throat.

"I do, I do," he insisted, gently. "Please, you can tell me."

Georgia took a shaky breath and forced herself to meet his eyes. "It was just that...we had a connection when were together. And then one night, we ended up in bed together...and."

"And what?" Gary prompted gently.

"It was...incredible. He was incredible. He made me feel things I never had before." she sighed, unhappily.

Gary stared at her, shocked into silence. He had never thought... He tried to speak, but couldn't find the words.

"I know it's wrong, I know I should have stopped," Georgia sobbed. "But I couldn't. It just felt so right."

Gary took a deep breath, trying to process the information.

"I can't believe I'm going to ask this question about my best friend and his missus but, you couldn't make things work with Kris in the bedroom?"

Georgia looked up at him, shock and hurt clear in her eyes. "I did try. I wanted to, I swear I did. But..." She trailed off, shaking her head.

"But?" Gary asked.

"Kris...Kris..." she sighed "Kris has a small cock."

Gary's jaw dropped. "What?"

Georgia's face flushed with shame. "It's true. It's not his fault or anything, but...I just couldn't feel anything with him. It was like we were going through the motions. And then when I was with David, it was..." She trailed off, unable to find the words.

"Big?" he asked.

"Huge." she sighed sadly.

Gary was stunned into silence.

"I told you, you wouldn't want to hear it, Gary." she looked at him, unhappily. "But now you know."

Gary felt like he'd been punched in the gut. He couldn't believe what she was saying. "Oh, Georgie...I..." He couldn't find the words.

"I know, I know." she wiped away tears. "I should have stopped it. But it was like I couldn't help myself. I just wanted more and more of David. Then a few days ago, I found out he was sleeping with multiple other women too. I was actually coming here to confront him about it, to see if he would admit to it."

She looked at him, and smiled sadly, before adding.

"I know that I've betrayed Kris. And I know that you'll tell him about this. But you have to know, I never meant to hurt him in any way, Gary. With David, it was just about sex. We had a connection, sure, but I never loved him."

Gary took a deep breath, trying to process her words. "I understand, Georgie. I do. But if Kris has...issues in the trousers department, and isn't fulfilling you, what will you do?"

"I don't know, Gary," she said, tears streaming down her face, as she sat on the sofa. "I just want to feel satisfied. I want to be happy."

Gary sat next to her, his mind racing. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. His best friend, his buddy, was being cuckolded by his own wife. He had always known Kris to be self-conscious about his size but never thought it would lead to this. But he made a decision.

"Come here." he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her, as she cried. "Sshhhhhh"

Georgia leaned into his embrace, feeling a strange comfort in his arms. She had never felt so vulnerable in front of anyone, not even Kris. Gary kissed her head and said.

"I'm not going to tell, Kris. I should tell him, but I won't."

Georgia looked up at him, hope flickering in her eyes. "You won't?"

"No, I won't." he confirmed "But you have to promise me something, Georgie."

"Anything, just don't tell Kris." she whispered.

"Don't meet up with assholes like, David." he chuckled "A guy like that is never going to be faithful to one woman. Particularly, if he is hung like a horse."

Georgia managed a small laugh through her tears. "I know. It's just..." she trailed off.

Gary held her tight, feeling the weight of the situation. "I know you're not happy, Georgie. But there's gotta be another way to deal with this than cheating with strangers."

"What other way?" she sobbed into his chest. "What can I do?"

Gary took a deep breath, feeling the softness of her body pressed against his. He had always had feelings for her, but he had never acted on them out of respect for Kris. But now, with the truth out in the open, he couldn't help but feel his desire for her return with a vengeance.

"Maybe we can find a way to make things right," he murmured.

Georgia pulled back, looking at him with confusion. "What do you mean?"

Gary searched her eyes for a moment before speaking. "Well, if you're unhappy with Kris in bed, maybe I could help."

Her eyes widened in shock. "What are you saying, Gary?"

He took a deep breath, feeling his heart race. "I'm saying, if you need it, maybe I can step in."

Georgia looked at him, her mind racing with confusion and arousal. "But, you're his best friend!"

"And I am single, and you know me. You also know I'm not a player or a cheat." he shrugged.

Georgia felt a sudden jolt of electricity run through her body at the suggestion. "But I can't do that to Kris!”

"What you've doing is worse, Georgie." he said. "At least this way, you're not betraying him with some random guy. It's me, someone who cares about you. Who wants the best for you. I'm not going to mess you around."

Her heart was racing as she thought about what he was proposing. "What if it doesn't work?" she whispered.

"If it doesn't, it doesn't," he said with a shrug. "But at least we've tried."

Georgia felt the weight of his words, her heart thumping in her chest. It was a crazy idea, but somehow, it made a twisted kind of sense. She looked up at him, the tears drying on her cheeks.

"Gary," she said, her voice shaking, "are you sure about this?"

He nodded, his eyes serious. "If it means giving you what you need, and keeping you and Kris together, then yes."

Georgia took a deep breath, feeling torn. "This is almost too much to deal with..."

Gary nodded, understandingly. "I know it's a lot to take in, but just think about it. It's better than you sneaking around with someone who doesn't give a shit about you, or worse, someone who could give you something, that you end up giving to Kris."

Georgia felt a shiver run down her spine at that thought. She looked into Gary's eyes, seeing the sincerity there. He truly cared for her, and he was offering her a way out of the mess she'd created.

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay," she whispered. "I'll think about it."

Gary wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. He rested his chin on top of her head, feeling the warmth of her skin against his. "Take all the time you need," he said gently. "There's no rush. I'm here for you, no matter what."

He looked her in the eyes.

"And whatever you decide, no matter what, I won't tell Kris about any of this. You have my word on that, Georgie."

Georgia nodded, tears welling up in her eyes again. "Thank you, Gary."

A few days later, Georgia texted Gary back with her answer.

"Okay," she wrote, her fingers trembling on her phone. "Let's try it."

Gary's heart skipped a beat as he read her message. He was relieved and terrified at the same time. What was he getting himself into?

They met in a hotel close to Bolton, a spartan, nondescript place out of the way of prying eyes. He'd arrived first, expecting her to no-show or text him that she had changed her mind. But she hadn't, and when she'd texted him for the room number, a thrill ran up his spine.

The room was small but serviceable, with a double bed and a cheap desk. He stood by the window, watching the cars pass on the highway, feeling nervous and excited at the same time. When she finally knocked on the door, he quickly composed himself and opened it.

She stood there dressed casually in a large sweater, baggy jeans, and slides. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes darted around the room, taking in the sparse decor. He motioned her inside and closed the door behind her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, his voice low and gentle.

She nodded, swallowing hard. "I need this, Gary. I don't want to hurt Kris, and I don't want to keep seeing David... I just..." Her voice trailed off, and she took a deep breath.

Gary stepped forward, closing the distance between them. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the warmth of her body against his. "I'm here for you, Georgie. Lets take it slow."

She leaned into him, taking a deep breath. "Okay," she whispered.

They stood there for a moment, their hearts beating in sync, the tension in the room thick with anticipation. Then, as if on cue, they moved closer, their bodies melding together in a slow, tender embrace. His hands found their way to her waist, pulling her closer, and she tilted her head up to meet his lips. The kiss was soft at first, a gentle exploration of uncharted territory, but it quickly grew more intense as they both realized what was happening. Gary felt his cock stirring in his pants, and he knew he had to be careful. He broke the kiss, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitation.

"We can stop at any time," he whispered, his voice thick with desire.

"I know," she replied, her hands shaking as she reached up to caress his cheek. "But I don't want to."

They continued to kiss, each movement becoming more urgent, more desperate. Their tops soon fell away, revealing their naked chests. Georgia's breasts were full and firm against his chest, her nipples peaked with arousal. He could feel the heat of her body, and he knew she could feel his. She reached down and pulled at his belt, giggling as he helped her with the stubborn leather.

Once his pants were undone, he kicked them off, revealing his erect cock. She looked at it wide-eyed, clearly impressed.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked, his voice hoarse with desire.

Georgia nodded, biting her lip as she gazed down at his cock. "I am. I want this so much."

She looked up at him hungrily, her eyes dark with desire, and then sank to her knees in front of him. Her hands wrapped around his shaft, her touch gentle but firm. She took him into her mouth, bobbing her head slowly, her lips sliding up and down his length.

Gary gasped, feeling the heat of her breath on his cock. He held the back of her head, moaning as she took more of him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, and he could feel the wetness of her mouth as she sucked him deeper. She looked up at him, their eyes meeting in the dim light of the room, and she smiled, her cheeks hollowed out by his cock.

"Oh, Georgie..." he gasped, as he groped her breasts.

She moaned around him, feeling his pleasure at her touch. She looked up at him, their eyes meeting in the dim light of the room. Her hand reached up, caressing his chest as she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She bobbed her head faster, her lips sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue swirling around the sensitive flesh at the base of his cock.

Gary's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. "Georgie," he warned, his voice strained. But she didn't stop, instead she took him deeper, her throat working to accommodate his size. He groaned, unable to hold back any longer, and with a final gasp, he came in her mouth, the warmth of his cum filling her. When he was finished, she pulled away, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with a mix of lust and satisfaction.

They moved to the bed, and he laid her down gently, kissing her neck and her breasts, feeling the weight of her desire with every sound she made. He slid down her body, kissing and licking until he reached her thighs. He looked up at her, seeking permission, and she nodded eagerly. He spread her legs wide, exposing her to his gaze. She was already soaking wet, her pussy glistening with excitement. He took his time, tasting her, savouring her arousal.

Her moans grew louder as he worked his magic, his tongue exploring every inch of her sex. He felt her hips buck as he found her clit, flicking and sucking until she was writhing beneath him. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer as she approached climax. He felt a twinge of pride at being able to give her this pleasure, something he knew she hadn't been getting at home. When she finally came, her body shuddering with release, he kissed her softly, feeling the warmth of her thighs against his cheeks. But he didn't stop, he wanted to make her cum with his mouth again.

He continued to lick and tease, making her writhe beneath him, and soon he felt her tense again, her muscles clenching around his fingers. She arched her back off the bed, a strangled cry escaping her lips as she climaxed for a second time. He held her hips, his tongue working furiously until she lay spent, her breath coming in ragged gasps. She had to beg him to stop after her third orgasm.

"I can't..." she sobbed, "I need your cock."

He climbed up her body, kissing her lips and her neck before positioning himself between her legs. He looked down at her, marvelling at her beauty, and with a gentle push, he entered her. She gasped at the sensation, her hands grasping his shoulders as he began to move inside her. He started slowly, savouring the feeling of being inside her, but soon picked up speed, their bodies moving together.

"Oh Gary, that feels so good." she moaned, as she looked up at him, her blue eyes heavy with desire.

He leaned down, kissing her deeply, feeling her tight pussy clench around his shaft. He'd never felt anything like it, and he knew that he had to make this perfect for her. He pushed deeper, his cock filling her completely, and she arched her back, her fingers gripping his forearms.

"You're so tight," he murmured, his voice thick with passion. "You feel amazing."

Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt him stretch her, filling her in the way David had. The initial discomfort gave way to a deep, pulsing need that grew with every stroke. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him deeper, her heels digging into his back.

Gary watched her face, the expression of pleasure morphing into something more intense, something that made his chest tighten. He kissed her again, his movements becoming more erratic as he lost himself in her warmth. Her nails dug into his back as she met his thrusts, her body moving in perfectly with his. The sound of their skin slapping together filled the room, mingling with their gasps and moans. He could feel his climax building, the pressure growing unbearable.

"I'm going to cum," he panted, his hips moving faster, his control slipping. She arched her back off the bed, meeting each thrust with a moan, her fingernails raking his back. He felt his orgasm building, felt himself about to lose control.

He thrust deeply inside her one last time, feeling her tight muscles squeeze him, and with a groan, he came, his body tensing as he spilled himself into her. She cried out his name, her body tensing as her own orgasm crashed over her, her pussy clenching his cock as she convulsed around him. He collapsed on top of her, groaning as he shuddered, his cock still spurting inside her. He could feel her heart racing beneath his chest, and he could feel her still shuddering with the aftershocks of her orgasm. He held her close, running his fingers through her hair, enjoying how she felt in his arms, her skin so soft and warm.

She looked up at him, her eyes still heavy with desire, and smiled. "Amazing..." she whispered.

He kissed her softly, his lips lingering on hers, before pulling out of her. She felt a pang of loss as he moved away, but then she felt the warmth of his body press against her, and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close. They lay there together, their skin still slick with sweat, their hearts racing.

She sighed contentedly, her fingers tracing patterns on his back. "I've never felt anything like that. It was like you knew exactly what I needed."

He smiled, turning his head to kiss her shoulder. "I'm glad you're happy, Georgie."

Her heart skipped a beat at the sound of her name on his lips. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this close to someone, this wanted. She ran her fingers through his hair, content in the feeling of him pressed against her.

"I...I...don't want..." she trailed off, feeling her breath hitch in her chest.

Gary pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes, his expression intense. "Don't want what?"

"I don't want this to be just a one-time thing." she looked into his eyes, almost pleading with him.

Gary smiled gently and cupped her face in his hands. "It won't be, Georgie."

She smiled and hugged him close.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Blocboy VC, thewildcard, MILFhunter

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA