Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pride Ecstasy (Ruby Rose, Jordan Carver)  (Read 1321 times)

Gianni Shamari

Pride Ecstasy (Ruby Rose, Jordan Carver)
« on: June 28, 2024, 06:48:49 PM »

Ruby Rose takes a moment to admire the vibrant blood-red neon lights and rainbow flags outside the Stonewall Inn. She snaps a quick selfie and confidently enters to mingle with some lovely ladies from New York. The dimly lit tavern reflects her stylish new haircut, giving her a sense of pride. Her rainbow-colored vest and jeans perfectly hug her toned figure, making her feel powerful and alluring. She sits at the bar, eagerly anticipating the exciting night ahead while surveying the crowd.

When the short, busty brunette with green eyes named Jennifer walks by, Ruby slaps her on her fat ass to get her attention. Jennifer turns around quickly and laughs when she sees Ruby Rose. They embrace with a hug and kiss. Jennifer is Ruby’s favorite waiter at Stonewall.

“Oh, my God, Ruby! I’m so happy to see you here.” Jennifer smiles.

“What’s the occasion?” Ruby asks Jennifer. “I see so many balloons in here.”

“Today is the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall Riots in New York,” Jennifer tells her. “Stonewall was an internal rebellion. It was the release of fear. The celebration of personhood. Gay is okay; gay is good.”

“That’s right, love.” Ruby beams. “Gay is okay, and it’s good.”

“So, what are you drinking, love?” Jennifer asks her.

“Jake & Coke,” Ruby answers.

Once Ruby Rose gets her drink, she sips the Jack & Coke and bobs her head to the blaring music. It doesn’t take long for Ruby to start dancing in the middle of the crowd. She’s in her element, surrounded by beautiful and colorful people. There is no place Ruby would rather be than dancing and sweating in a sea of pretty and busty lesbians. Their sweet scent and soft touches on her body have her in euphoria.

Ruby is about to leave when her potential sexual prey enters—a pale-complexioned woman with a pretty face and sexy long brown hair. Blessed with a curvy figure, she is topless, her nipples covered in rainbow pasties. The white designer shorts she is wearing accentuate her fat ass. Ruby knows right away that she wants a piece of that ass. Ruby’s gaze meets hers as the woman sits at the bar, savoring her drink and scanning the room. Without hesitation, Ruby seizes the opportunity and boldly orders a bottle of champagne, sending it to the woman with a simple yet charming note, “I couldn’t resist treating you to a drink. Enjoy!”

As the mysterious woman savors her champagne, she confidently rises from her seat and walks toward the restroom. Catching Ruby Rose’s attention, she signals for her to follow with a quick flick of her index finger. Upon receiving the mystery woman’s gesture, Ruby confidently makes her way to the lady’s room and locks the door behind her for privacy. As the woman refreshes herself with a splash of water, she catches Ruby’s eye with a sultry smile. Ruby feels an irresistible magnetic pull towards her, and as they stand face-to-face, the air is charged with excitement.

“Thanks for the drink.” Her voice is soft and sweet.

Ruby Rose introduces herself, “I’m Ruby, and you’re welcome. You deserve that bottle of champagne. What brought a sexy little piece of ass like you to Stonewall?”

“Party and be around sexy people. My name’s Jordan Carver.” She replies as she shakes Ruby’s hand. “So, you sent that bottle of champagne to me because you like me.”

“Basically.” Ruby smiles. “I like what I see. Do you like tomboys?”

Jordan blushes. “Maybe.”

“Oh, you’ve never been with a real woman like me before,” Ruby tells her. “I bet I make you wet.”

“You do,” Jordan admits.

Smiling, Ruby leans forward and begins to kiss Jordan. Then she slips her hand down her white shorts and sticks her fingers into her wet pussy. Jordan is too surprised by the sudden intrusion to put up a fight. She moans softly from the pleasure.

“You’re already wet down there, baby!” Ruby whispers. “You know that you want it, and you want it bad! Can I eat your pussy?”

“Go ahead,” Jordan murmurs. “Eat my pussy.”

Ruby stops kissing Jordan to take off her vest, showing off her tits and impressive summer-ready abs. Jordan pulls down her white shorts exposing her flawlessly trimmed pussy. The sight of her pussy triggers Ruby to be in her predator mode. She lifts Jordan and sets her ass down on the sink. Ruby’s strength impresses Jordan as she spreads her legs to give her easy access to her cunt. Ruby kneels and brings her head over to Jordan’s pussy. The erotic scent of her pussy drives Ruby crazy as she performs cunnilingus on her. She licks, fingers, and sucks on her pussy like a sex goddess. Jordan shrieks and rides Ruby’s tongue like a surfer.

“You never had a real woman eat your pussy like this.” Ruby slurps. “I’m the closest to a man you’re going to have with skills like this.”

Ruby’s skillful tongue sends erotic shockwaves to Jordan’s clit. She trembles from the intense pleasure as she massages Ruby’s hair. Jordan squirts and screams as Ruby continues her oral magic. She must have made Jordan climax five times before she stops her tongue action and watches Jordan slump back to the mirror from exhaustion.

“Oh, my God, that was so good.” Jordan sighs. “My pussy has never been eaten like that before. Wow!”

“I’m the best at eating pussy.” Ruby tells her with a smile. “A cunnilingus savant nicknamed Predator because I always get my sexual prey. So, now that a real stud has eaten you out, are you leaving with me for some more hot lesbian action?”

“Yes,” Jordan answers.

Ruby chuckles as she puts her vest back on. Jordan pulls her shorts up, and the two ladies leave the bathroom together to party with the energetic crowd.

Hours later, Ruby and Jordan exit the bar and stroll to the motorcycle. The thought of riding on the back of a bike with a renowned Hollywood star is beyond Jordan’s dreams, the tingle between her legs a telltale sign of how she feels. She mounts the motorcycle’s rear and places her hands around Ruby’s tiny waist. The bike roars into the street, hitting 77 mph in seconds. Jordan holds Monica tight as the bike’s vibration shoots throughout her body, making her nipples taught and ripples of pleasure between her legs. She has orgasms express style.

Ruby weaves through the traffic effortlessly as she heads to the Upper West Side. The warm breeze blows through her hair as she cruises up the streets of Manhattan, loving the city’s energy that makes her feel young and horny. She looks forward to pleasuring Jordan more at her brownstone.

Ruby parks the bike in front of her Upper West Side brownstone, and they both hop off smiling. They are so hot for each other that they are kissing while walking up the stairs to the door, showing a perfect display of lesbian pride.

Inside the brownstone, Ruby leads Jordan to the massive living room. They sit on the couch and exchange sweet kisses that lead them to strip out of their sweaty clothes. Seeing each other fully naked has them aroused to the maximum.

“I want to take you upstairs and fuck you,” Ruby tells her. “Is that cool with you, pretty face?”

Jordan nods. “Yes, that’s why I’m here.”

Smiling, they stand up, and Ruby directs Jordan to the main bedroom. Jordan’s ass bounces and jiggles as she walks up the stairs, which Ruby salivates. She couldn’t wait to devour every inch of that ass for pleasure. Jordan lies in the center of the bed and gets comfortable. She flashes an inviting smile at Ruby as she licks her lips.

“Time for action.” Ruby winks.

She crawls on Jordan as their wet lips meet again for an intense suction. Moans and murmurs escape their mouths. They are lost in a steamy world of girl-girl lust. Their kisses are hard and passionate. The two proud lesbians feed on each other’s energy.

“Take me.” Jordan whimpers. “I’m all yours.”

Ruby starts sucking on Jordan’s tits. She loves the taste of her salty boobs as she gives the hard nipples in her mouth lingual strokes and playful twirls.

“I love these titties.” Ruby slurps.

Sucking on Jordan’s bosoms intoxicates Ruby to the extreme. She spends the proper time licking, kissing, and sucking fervently. Jordan sighs from the pleasure and bites her lower lip.

“Please eat my pussy,” Jordan begs.

Ruby obliges and proceeds to lick her flat belly down, her lips never stopping their wet kisses upon Jordan’s soft, glowing skin. Ruby lowers herself between Jordan’s legs. Her mouth is hot for her delicious pussy. She lashes out her tongue and licks Jordan’s pussy in repetitive upward strokes. Jordan moans and squeezes her tits. Ruby presses her mouth deeper into Jordan’s erotic, honeyed entrance and laps her wet yoni faster.

“Cum in my mouth, girl.” Ruby slurps. “I love your flavor.”

“I’m going to cum for you, Daddy.” Jordan cries.

Ruby increases her pace, licking and sucking Jordan’s clit, which drives her crazy. Under extreme lust, Jordan arches her torso forward, grabbing the sides of Ruby’s face. Jordan screams out her erotic squirt that quenches Ruby’s thirst. Ruby drinks every drop that oozes out of Jordan.

“You drive me crazy with that pussy of yours,” Ruby continues. “I’m ready to take this to the next level.”

“Fuck my ass,” Jordan demands.

Ruby leaps off the bed and snatches the 9” strap-on dildo on the dresser. She wraps the strap-on dildo around her slim waist and watches Jordan get on all fours with her luscious ass high. Ruby wants nothing more than to take full advantage of the masterpiece ass before her.

“Your ass looks so delicious right now.” Ruby murmurs.

Ruby is face-to-face with Jordan’s ass. The tip of her tongue licks her smooth, damp rear. Then Ruby’s tongue snakes into Jordan’s sensitive perineum and lubricates her anus. Jordan moans and shrieks as she feels Ruby sucking on her labia.

“Oh, my God, that feels so fucking good.” Jordan moans passionately. “Enjoy this fucking ass.”

Ruby gently inserts the dildo into her asshole and starts thrusting. She moves in and out of Jordan’s anus slowly but gradually speeds up as she sees her ass jiggle with each thrust.

“Yes, right there! Fuck me!” Jordan screams. “Fuck this tight ass. Take it!”

She arches her back and throws her fat ass back at Ruby taking every inch of the dildo. Ruby slaps Jordan’s ass and slams into her rapidly as she gropes her tits in a milking motion. The sight of the dildo moving in and out of Jordan’s ass, wet with erotic juice, has Ruby in a sexual frenzy. She pushes and pushes the phallus into her anus, harder each time.

“Yes, give me all that ass,” Ruby shouts.

Jordan clutches at the wet bedsheets as she cries out in pleasure. She drips her excitement from the hard sex. Ruby Rose moves her hand between Jordan’s legs and feels her wetness pouring. The raw sex has them in a state of stupor and euphoria. Ruby’s pleasure pulsates to the topmost with Jordan. The sweat races down her slim body.

“I’m going to cum!” Ruby declares.

Both women shriek in unison and explode in a hot erotic release. Ruby slips off the strap-on and collapses on Jordan from exhaustion. They lie together, kissing and snuggling warmly as the night fades.

By Gianni Shamari Copyright ©2019

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA