Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 32: Jennifer Lopez  (Read 20896 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 32: Jennifer Lopez
« on: July 01, 2024, 01:25:49 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 32: Jennifer Lopez

I stood there and thought for a minute.

"Chase? You there?" The voice asked.

"Yes, Miss Lopez. I am speaking to Jennifer Lopez, am I not?"

"Yes. But how did you know?"

"It wasn't that hard. A Jennifer from New York has been looking for me. The only other Jennifer I know is from Kentucky and lives out here in L.A."

There was a pause then Jennifer laughed. "Okay...I guess it wasn't that hard. I assume you know why I'm calling."

I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically "Now why on earth would JLo be calling a photographer?"

"Well... there's two reasons. I assume you know both."

"I do. I'll be at my studio until..." I paused.

"Until when, Chase?" Jennifer asked.

"Never mind. I'll be back at my studio after an hour then I'm there all night so you can drop by tonight if you wish."

"I'll see you tonight then, Mr. Chase." She hung up.

I looked at my phone in my hand and sighed. "Here we go yet again."

BUZZZZZZ!!!!! BUZZZZZZZ!!!! My phone lit up with Jack's number.

I answered with "Yeah?"

"Look who finally learned how to answer his goddamn phone!" Jack snapped.

"Sorry. I was working and then had a...business call. What's going on with the case?"

Jack sighed. "Chase... I think Steve and I have stalled as long as we can. McLaughlin is probably gonna go to a judge and the DA to get a warrant within a week or two."

I leaned against the wall and slid down until I was sitting on the sidewalk. "Jack..."

"Let me finish, Chase. You have been a pain in my ass since the day you were born but I've protected you your whole life and I'm not gonna stop now. I'll figure this out somehow."

That brought a little bit of hope to me. "Thanks, Jack."

Jack replied "Of course. You're my little brother. Besides...I should be thanking you. You gave Kelsea my number."

I grinned. "Got plans already?"

"Yeah. She's gonna be back in Nashville in a couple days and we've got dinner plans."

"If I wasn't single and...you know, murder suspect numero uno, I'd call someone and join you."

"Look...Captain Bridges knows something's up with McLaughlin but he's not telling me. I'll figure it out. I'll call you back soon."

He hung up and I just started walking, not really going anywhere. As I walked, I thought I'm fucked. Got sober only to probably get arrested for murder. Well...I did kill the guy so it's technically justice..."

"Hey, stranger." a voice behind me said.

I tensed up slightly as I remembered the last time someone had said that to me and everything that had happened. I turned around to see Elle Fanning standing there. A smile crossed my face.

"Well, well. The Pale Destroyer made it to L.A."

"Thought you might have forgotten that."

I smiled. "I couldn't forget that afternoon. Had scratches on my back for a while after."

Elle blushed. The red appearing on her ivory skin made my heart race.

"How...how've you been?" Elle asked as she tucked a few loose strands of blonde hair behind her ear.

I sighed. "Not too good honestly."

"Oh. Well...I was headed to that restaurant to get something to eat." She pointed to a building across the street. "Wanna come and talk about it?"

"You know what? I'd love to."

Elle smiled and said "Great!"

We walked across the street to the restaurant and went inside. As we were led to a table, I pulled the chair out for her.

"Such a gentleman." Elle smiled again.

"Well...my mom swears she raised me right but..."

"But?"

I said "Sometimes I forget that."

A waiter brought us drinks and Elle ordered for both of us. After he walked away, Elle asked "So how've you been since we last met?"

"You really wanna know?" I asked

Elle looked concerned as she replied "Yeah. Why?"

"It ain't pretty."

"Tell me."

I took a deep breath and began the story. "Okay..." When I'd finished, Elle's eyes were wide open.

"Holy shit. Your cop brother can't fix it?"

"He's trying. If he can't, I'm screwed."

Our food arrived and we talked more as we ate. The time passed until Elle said "Chase... I'm just gonna be honest. I came out here to find you because...I haven't been able to forget you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Listen. I don't give a damn that you might be arrested for murder. It's not ideal but...if you're willing to give this a try then I am too."

I leaned in and kissed her. "Definitely."

She took my hand and we left the restaurant. As we got outside, Elle flagged down a taxi and as she got in, she said to me "I'm staying at The Plaza in room 228."

I kissed her again and replied "I might be persuaded to drop by..."

"You better." Elle grinned. She got in and the taxi took off. I stood there for a minute, watching in the direction the taxi had gone. Wow... I thought.

BUZZZZZZ!!!!! BUZZZZZZZ!!!!

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and when I saw the number calling, I said aloud "Oh shit!" Elle and I had apparently been in the restaurant for 2 hours and I had forgotten my appointment with Jennifer Lopez.

"I'm outside and the door is locked, Chase." Jennifer said

I replied "I'm so sorry. I'm on my way back to the studio as we speak."

I hung up and ran the few blocks back to the studio. As I hurried toward the studio, I saw Jennifer standing by the door, looking a little bit pissed. I hurried to the door and quickly unlocked it and held it open for her. As she walked past me through the door, I said "I am so so sorry, Miss Lopez. I was out to dinner and lost track of time."

"You said in an hour, Chase."

"I am very sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow."

A mischievous glint appeared in Jennifer's eye. "I know you will, boy. See, I know about you. The shoots, how your agent basically pimps you out to all these women."

I tensed up a bit as I locked the door. "Yeah? What do you think you know?"

"I know everything, boy. You're not exactly a well-kept secret yet somehow you are. Especially with how you lost control of yourself with the pills and the DUI."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh? And you think you can do that? Control the wild small-town boy loose in the big city?"

Jennifer came closer to me. "I don't think I can, Chase. I know I can."

I shivered as I felt my cock start to come to life in my jeans. "Well...you can... you can try..."

Jennifer leaned in and started kissing me, my lips, my cheeks, my neck. "Now..." she nibbled on my ear and whispered "...I want my turn with that thing in your pants." She turned her back to me and dropped the coat she was wearing, revealing nothing underneath but a tiny g-string that was almost swallowed by her legendary ass.

"Good God!" I blurted out as I saw JLo's most famous asset in person for the first time. It almost seemed bigger somehow.

Jennifer looked over her shoulder and saw me staring and started to shake her ass. "Like what you see?"

I couldn't speak. As if in a trance, I just nodded.

"Good. You haven't seen anything yet, though." Jennifer slowly pulled her g-string down to her ankles, straightened up and smacked her ass.

I found my voice momentarily. "Holy...fuck."

Jennifer turned around and faced me. "Feeling weak, Chase? Good." She glanced at my crotch. "Get those pants off."

My hands shook as I unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers off. As my cock sprang free, Jennifer smiled.

"There it is..." She grabbed it and started slowly stroking it. "This is mine tonight."

"Y... yours..." I groaned.

Jennifer smiled. "Good boy." She knelt and started sucking me slowly.

"Oh God... fuck..." I moaned.

Jennifer looked up at me and winked before quickly building up speed and deep-throating me.

I felt my cock start to throb. "Fuck, if you keep that up, I'm gonna..."

Jennifer just kept deep-throating my cock until I couldn't hold back anymore.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I roared as cum shot into Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer smiled and swallowed. "You better not be done."

"Oh hell no, I'm not!" I said as I quickly jerked my cock back to life.

Jennifer stood up and pushed me down on the floor. She hovered over me and smirked down. "Ready?"

"Bring it on."

Jennifer lowered her pussy down onto my cock and started riding me hard. "Fuck yes Chase!!!!"

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her. "SHITTTT!"

Jennifer dug her nails into my chest and dragged them down, drawing some blood.

"OW FUCK!!!!" I yelled.

"Can't handle it, Chase???" Jennifer moaned.

I didn't say anything but I rolled Jennifer onto her back and kept driving into her with all I had.

"FUCK YES CHASE!!! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" She screamed as her hole tightened and released her juices all over my cock.

"Can't handle it, Jennifer?" I grinned.

Jennifer reached up, put her hands on my chest and pushed me back. As I stumbled back, Jennifer bent over a chair and looked at me over her shoulder as she shook her ass.

"Come on, Chase..."

As if hypnotized, I got behind Jennifer and slid into her ass. "Fuck!" was all I could say.

Jennifer moaned "Yeah? Wanted to fuck this ass for a while?"

"Hell yes! Best ass on earth!" I moaned as I started going faster.

"THEN FUCKING POUND MY ASS, CHASE!!!" She screamed

I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her ass. "YEAH? THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?"

Jennifer started pushing back into me. "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT???"

I smacked her ass and started thrusting into her with all I had until I felt the throbbing feeling begin again.

"Jennifer, I'm gonna..."

"CUM IN MY FUCKING ASS!!!!" She screamed.

"YEEEESSSSSSSS FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!" I roared as I gave one final thrust and exploded into Jennifer's ass.

Drenched in sweat, I gently pulled out of her and stepped back trying to catch my breath. "Holy shit. You win..."

Jennifer stood and turned around to face me. "Told you I could control you." She kissed me and as she did, I reached down and squeezed her ass cheek.

Jennifer smiled. "Yeah, shaking the ass usually gets the guy I'm with under control."

I chuckled as I pulled my jeans back on and handed Jennifer her coat. "Hope I made up for being late to the shoot."

Jennifer put the coat on. "Definitely. Your girl is a lucky lady."

"How'd you know I have a girl? You stalking me, Miss Lopez?"

Jennifer laughed and we went outside. "No. It wasn't that hard to figure out. When you got here, you smelled like perfume and you had a couple blonde hairs on your shirt. What's her name?"

I hesitated then gave her Elle's real first name. "Mary. Met her on a shoot. She's actually why I was late."

"Well, hopefully Mary doesn't mind me leaving marks on her boyfriend."

I thought Shit. Now I gotta explain this to Elle but said "We met on a shoot. She marked up my back."

Jennifer grinned. "Damn... sounds like you got a thing for girls into that." She got into her car. "Thanks for the great afternoon, Chase."

"No problem." I closed the door and Jennifer drove away.

I walked to the 'Cuda and fired it up. I sent a text to Ed.

"Hey, boss. JLo about killed me. Let me know when you get some more clients set up."

He replied almost immediately. "Had a feeling she would. Got a few lined up. I'll give them your number."

A text came from Elle before I could reply to Ed. It read "You're coming over tonight right? I think this tub can hold us both." followed by a selfie of her in a bubble bath.

I felt a twinge in my jeans as I replied "On my way, baby." I turned the 'Cuda and headed to the Plaza.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 04:41:01 AM by Jesse90 »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 32: Jennifer Lopez
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 08:00:33 AM »
Awesome work. You did a great job writing Jen as dominant. Thank you for sharing this story!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 02:36:26 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it! It took so long to publish this one because I scrapped it and started over 3 times.

Banshee

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 03:34:27 AM »
Pound the hell out of that ass. Good to read

VSM14

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024, 04:02:52 PM »
A great story with one of my faves. Glad to see you get around to JLo.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA