Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hot Sex with Jolie (Elizabeth Jolie)  (Read 2030 times)

Gianni Shamari

Hot Sex with Jolie (Elizabeth Jolie)
« on: July 08, 2024, 12:56:25 PM »

The blistering heat bore down on New York City, pushing the temperature beyond the 90s and into triple digits. Unyielding to the scorching weather, Maré charged through the city streets, his determination matching the relentless beat of his feet on the pavement. Rivulets of sweat streamed down his body, offering a cool reprieve from the punishing sun. Central Park loomed ahead, its promise of respite from the oppressive heat fueling Maré's resolve.

As he delved deeper into the park, the cascading melodies of hidden waterfalls enveloped him in a soothing embrace, a welcome contrast to the urban clamor. Each step led him further into the park's heart, revealing the tranquil allure of the Stephanie and Fred Shuman Reservoir Running Track and the captivating charm of Bridge No. 24 and The Ramble.

Emerging from West 59th Street and Columbus Circle, Maré found himself amidst a frenzy of activity. The air crackled with excitement as people swarmed, their phones raised high in pursuit of virtual creatures. Laughter and triumphant shouts filled the air as strangers banded together to “catch 'em all.”

“I caught a Doduo! I'm on fire!”

“Pikachu at the Time Warner Center! Let's move, people!”

Amidst the bustling crowd, a young woman in a crisp white top and denim shorts caught Maré's attention. Elizabeth Jolie, exuding casual elegance, radiated joy as she darted about, her laughter blending seamlessly with the lively chatter of fellow Pokémon enthusiasts—their conversation interwoven with the city's vibrant energy.

“Elizabeth!” Maré called out.

Elizabeth looked up in his direction and beamed. “Hi, Maré!”

Elizabeth was a famous adult film star. Her 33A tits looked bigger than they were. She got wet, watching the sweat flow freely from Maré’s muscular body. The sight was both erotic and sexy. A quick mental screening of her fucking Maré in public beneath the sun roamed in her bed before his smooth voice snapped her back to reality.

“I noticed you’re really into the Pokémon Go craze.”

“Yes, I’m completely into it!” Elizabeth acknowledged. “I’ve toned my legs from all the Pokémon hunting I’ve been doing! I’ve been walking around to various Pokestops. I’m determined to capture all 145 creatures to complete the game.”

“Wow, I’ve never seen a game that gets people moving, talking, and having fun on a hot day!” Maré said. “Well, at least the game encourages people to exercise.”

“Why don’t you walk with me to help hunt down these monsters?” Elizabeth suggested.

As they strolled to his residence at 60 Sutton Place on the East Side, Maré couldn’t help but laugh at Elizabeth’s funny story. Their footsteps echoed against the pavement, and the gentle breeze carried the scent of blooming flowers.

Finally arriving at the penthouse, a powerful blast of cool air from the air conditioner greeted them as they entered. Maré took a deep breath, savoring the relief from the heat outside. "Ah, it feels so good to be indoors," he said with a contented smile.

Elizabeth nodded in agreement, “Definitely, that sun was scorching. Thanks for inviting me in, Maré. You have a monster in your apartment.”

“Where’s the monster?” He asked her.

Smiling, “You’re the monster,” Elizabeth responded softly.

“Oh, I’m the monster?” Maré smiled.

Elizabeth nodded as her eyes roamed Maré’s body. The sweat flowed erotically from his muscular brown body, which turned her on. As her eyes bore into Maré, she found herself deep in the erotic trance of seduction. She needed to taste and devour Maré. Elizabeth’s slim body floated to Maré’s body, slippery and wet. They kissed like hot-blooded lovers under the sun.

“I want you so bad,” Elizabeth told him.

Mare beamed. “You don’t want to take a shower first?”

“No, I love hot, dirty, sweaty sex.” Elizabeth expressed. “The musky scent makes my pussy wet. I want to taste you.”

She licked a wet line across his neck. Maré swiftly removed her top and gently nibbled on her erect nipples. Then, he lifted Elizabeth and carried her to the main bedroom. Maré found his favorite spot on the bed with Elizabeth on top of him. His eyes scanned her body as she rode him. Elizabeth developed a bouncy rhythm, riding his dick like it was hers. Maré loved the view of her small tits bouncing in his face.

“Yes, give me the ride of my life.” Maré moaned.

“I’m a rider; you know I am.” Elizabeth cooed.

“Yes, I feel you are dripping all over this dick,” Maré said. “It’s running down my balls.”

Elizabeth licked her lips. “You like watching my tits bounce in front of your face. I see you.”

Her hips moved faster and harder on his dick. While Elizabeth bounced on him, Maré palmed her ass and watched his dick slide in and out of her pussy. Elizabeth dripped all over Maré’s cock as he massaged her clit so she could reach that sexual eruption. Elizabeth bounced harder to make herself cum. Then it happened. Elizabeth shrieked her climax.

“Yes, cum on that dick,” Maré spoke.

When Elizabeth gained her composure, they switched to the missionary position. Maré was on top of her, and he began thrusting her pussy. Elizabeth moaned with delight as she relished the slippery friction between their wet bodies.

“Oh, Daddy, just like that. That feels so good, Daddy.” Elizabeth whispered through her clenched teeth. “Fuck me!”

Maré drove his dick into her harder and faster. Elizabeth grabbed Maré’s hips and pulled him deeper inside her. Maré continued pounding her with ease, taking her to ecstasy. Elizabeth raked her nails across his lower back as she near an orgasm. Maré fucked her so hard that he grunted with each thrust, and his sweat dripped on Elizabeth’s face and tits like warm raindrops. The musky scent and dripping sweat intoxicated Elizabeth. She loved every second of the hot, sweaty action.

Maré flipped Elizabeth over effortlessly and penetrated her doggy style. He gave her sweaty ass a hard slap, and the sound echoed. Elizabeth yelped from the stingy sensation in excitement, and she encouraged Maré to give her ass another slap, which he obliged. He spanked her twice and continued fucking her aggressively until she writhed on the bed with the most intense orgasm ever.

“I’m going to cum, baby girl. Here it comes!” Maré announced.

At that moment, Maré pulled out and blessed Elizabeth’s ass and lower back with his hot golden load. Elizabeth skillfully twerked her ass for Maré with a playful expression on her face.

“I love it,” Elizabeth shouted.

“The sex was amazing!” Maré exclaimed. “Raw, sweaty, and dirty!”

“Best sex is… hot sex!” Elizabeth winked and beamed.

A short while later, they took a shower together and boasted about each other’s performance before heading out to the streets to play Pokémon Go.

Copyright © 2016 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content or any part of it is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Heavenonearth

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA