Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: What Happens in Vegas - Part 2(Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ariana Richards)  (Read 11051 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Las Vegas, Nevada

Jennifer Love Hewitt wakes up with a start. Frantically looking around the dark room she tries to make out her surroundings. As her eyes adjust to the darkness, it looks like one of the many hotel rooms she's been in over the course of her acting career. She lets out a small scream as a hand gently brushes against her leg. That's when she realizes there's another woman in the bed with her. Squinting her eyes she recognizes the other woman as her new friend Ariana Richards, sound asleep beside her. As the cool air of the room hits her Jennifer realizes for the first time since waking up that she's completely naked. Lifting the bed sheet reveals that Ariana is also completely naked. And just like that, the night's events coming rushing back to her...

Jennifer and Ariana had participated in a charity auction earlier the day before. A young, thirty something British billionaire Landen Long was the winning bidder for 'dates' with Jennifer and Ariana. Once at his mansion, he approached them with an offer: he would double his original donations if Jennifer and Ariana would allow him to use them as his sexual playthings for the evening. He had crushes on the women when he was a teenager and used the charity auction as a way to fulfill his fantasies. He talked Ariana into testing an experimental virtual reality sex simulator, while he subjected Jennifer to some of the roughest, uncomfortable sex she'd ever had in her life. Shaken by the experience, Jennifer accepted Ariana's offer to spend the night with her, unaware that it would turn into a wild few hours of lesbian sex, the first time in Jennifer's life that she was with another woman...

EARLIER TONIGHT

Ariana leads Jennifer into her hotel room, holding the busty brunette's hand tightly. While Ariana felt like she had been put through the ringer thanks to the sex simulator, she was doing her best to stay strong for Jennifer, who had definitely gotten the worst of it this evening. They stop in the bedroom, sitting on the end of the bed. "Are you going to be okay?" Ariana asks, stroking Jennifer's cheek with the back of her hand. "I-I think so..." Jennifer replies softly. It's clear to Ariana that Jennifer is trying to hold back her tears, not wanting to cry in front of her new friend. "Come here..." Ariana says softly, arms open wide. As they wrap their arms around each other in a tight hug, Jennifer can't hold back any longer, sobbing in Ariana's arms. "Hey! Hey! It's going to be alright. I've got you," she says softly, rubbing Jennifer's back. Ariana holds her for several minutes, silent except for Jennifer's sobs. Eventually Jennifer stops crying and gently pulls away from Ariana.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me tonight. I don't know what I would've done without you. I already feel a lot better," Jennifer says. They stare at each other for a moment. "Do you want me to make you feel even better?" Ariana asks, her voice strange. "Sure...why not?" Jennifer laughs. She lets out a gasp as Ariana closes the space between them, kissing her hard on the lips. Ariana grins at her as she pulls her face away from Jennifer. "Uh...I...Umm?" Jennifer stammers. "First time being kissed by another woman?" Ariana asks, laughing. "Yeah..." Jennifer says softly, blushing. "Landen may be an asshole, but he was right about one thing. You need to open up sexually, even it's only a little bit at a time. Trust me, you won't regret it," Ariana says, giving the brunette a sly grin. "Are you offering to help me with that?" Jennifer says, blushing even harder. "If you want me to..." Ariana says. "Why not? I can't think of anyone better," Jennifer says, catching Ariana off guard as she leans in, kissing Ariana harder than she was kissed moments ago.

They make out for what feels like forever, both women enjoying every second of it. They slip their tongues into each other's mouths as their hands wander up and down each other's bodies, Ariana and Jennifer groaning softly. Finally they stop, pulling apart, grinning at each other sheepishly. "Wow! I definitely wasn't expecting you to do that. You're a great kisser!" Ariana giggles, Jennifer turning red with embarrassment yet again. "T-thanks," Jennifer says, avoiding eye contact with Ariana. They sit in silence again, awkwardly staring at each other. "Soooo...How far are we taking this?" Ariana asks, staring intently at Jennifer. The brunette is quiet for awhile before answering. Oh what the Hell? Jennifer thinks. You only live once. "I'd go all the way if you want to," Jennifer says. "That's good with me," Ariana says, the two women go back to making out with each other.

Jennifer feels Ariana's hands run up her back, stopping when they get to the zipper on the back of her dress. Ariana pulls the zipper down, Jennifer shivering as the cool air of the room hits her exposed skin. The brunette returns the favor, unzipping the zipper on the back of Ariana's dress. The women stand, sliding their dresses down to their ankles, kicking the dresses aside. They look each other up and down, admiring each other in their bra and panties before they going back to kissing again. Ariana brushes Jennifer's hair aside by her ear, and starting just underneath Jennifer's ear, she starts kissing her, moving down Jennifer's neck, across her chest, and finishing in Jennifer's ample cleavage. Reaching around Jennifer's body, she looks up at Jennifer who nods her approval and Ariana undoes the clasp of Jennifer's bra, the brunette sliding the straps down her shoulders. As the bra falls off Jennifer's body Ariana moves in, squeezing one of Jennifer's tits she starts sucking and licking on the other tit, Jennifer groaning and moaning at the touch of her tongue. She goes back and forth for several minutes, alternating between Jennifer's tits until the brunette motions her to stop.

As Ariana sits up, Jennifer reaches out, undoing the clasp on the front of Ariana's bra, exposing the blonde's toned, perky tits. Figuring that it's better to give than receive Jennifer dives right in, reciprocating Ariana's earlier foreplay, sucking and licking on Ariana's tits, squeezing and rubbing them   with her hands, Ariana moaning in pleasure. "You're pretty good at this," Ariana groans. "Thanks," Jennifer laughs, dragging her tongue in a circle around Ariana's rock hard nipples. "Ugh! Agh! Ok! That's enough," Ariana moans, Jennifer stopping with a confused look on her face. "Did I do something wrong?" Jennifer asked, panic on her face. "No sweetie. I just want to do something I think you'll enjoy a lot more," Ariana replies, mischievous grin on her face. Jennifer offers no resistance as Ariana takes her hand, slides it into Jennifer's panties and begins slowly rubbing Jennifer's clit. "Oh shit! It feels so good" Jennifer exclaims. Slowly, a bashful look on her face, Jennifer reaches over, slipping her own hand into Ariana's panties, rubbing the blonde's clit.

The two women sit on the edge of the bed, rubbing each other's clits, moaning and groaning in pleasure, each of them trying to get their friend to orgasm before they climax themself. They surprise each other when they both simultaneously speed up, rubbing their friend's clit as fast and hard as possible. Just when Jennifer can't take anymore the unexpected happens. "Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good! I'm going to cum! Uggghhhh!" Ariana cries out, cumming hard as Jennifer rubs Ariana's clit. "Oh shit! I'm cumming too!" Jennifer shrieks, both women shaking as they climax, sitting side by side on the edge of the bed. They sit there, motionless, gasping for breath as they come down from the overwhelming pleasure of their orgasm. "That...was...amazing!" Jennifer says, her voice shaky. "Yeah...it...was!" Ariana gasps. "Want...to...do...something even...better?" Ariana wheezes. "S-sure," Jennifer says. "Okay. Lie down on your back," Ariana says, Jennifer moving to the center of the bed and laying down on her back.

Jennifer watches nervously as Ariana climbs on top of her, the blonde's head by Jennifer's thighs. It's then she realizes what's about to happen. "Have you ever sixty nined with another woman before?" Ariana asks. "I've never even done it with my husband before," Jennifer replies. "Well then you're in for a treat," Ariana laughs before burying her head between Jennifer's legs. "Oooh! Ugghhh! That feels great!" Jennifer exclaims, Ariana's tongue exploring the area around Jennifer's clit. It feels so good that Jennifer almost forgets that she's supposed to be eating Ariana's pussy. She leans forward, tongue out, and begins licking Ariana's clit, running her tongue around it in a circular motion. "Ugghhh! If you've really never done this before than you're a natural," Ariana laughs before going back to pleasuring Jennifer with her tongue. The two women take their time, making sure that they don't miss a single spot between their friend's legs with their tongue. Both women startle when they decide to slip a few fingers into their partner's pussy at exactly the same time. Quickly they both get into the same rhythm, using their tongue to slowly lick the other woman's clit, while fingering her pussy hard and fast. It only takes a few minutes and both women cum again, simultaneously this time, withdrawing their tongues and fingers as they climax. Their loud cries of pleasure fill the room, the women for a moment that the guests in the next hotel room over might hear them screaming with joy.

Ariana climbs off of Jennifer slowly, completely exhausted and spins herself around, laying down next to Jennifer. "I can't believe you've already made me cum twice tonight!" Ariana exclaims, still out of breath from her orgasm. "You're welcome?" Jennifer giggles, blushing. "And besides, it's not like you didn't do the same for me!" Jennifer adds, giving Ariana a sly grin. They lay there for a few minutes cuddling, stroking each other's bodies, kissing each other gently as they regain their strength. Jennifer notices an intense look in Ariana's eyes as the blonde stares at her. "What is it? What's wrong?" Jennifer asks confused. "Nothing's wrong. I have one more surprise for you. If you're not too tired yet," Ariana says. "I think I can manage a little while longer," Jennifer replies. "Just what I was hoping you'd say," Ariana laughs before kissing Jennifer once hard on the lips as she sits up. Jennifer watches as Ariana positions herself directly in front of her, sliding towards her. She gets closer and closer to Jennifer, their pussies only an inch or two apart. "For our grand finale, I figured we could scissor eat other until we cum again," Ariana purrs into Jennifer's ear, kissing the brunette's cheek and neck. "O-okay," Jennifer replies softly.

As their pussies press up against each other for the first time, Jennifer can't believe how soft (and wet) Ariana's pussy feels. With everything that's happened tonight Jennifer's not surprised that SHE'S also just as wet, a good thing considering what's about to happen. Ariana's the first to move, gently rocking her hips up and down, grinding her crotch against Jennifer's. Not wanting Ariana to do all the work, Jennifer follows her lead, moving her hips back and forth, the feel of Ariana's pussy rubbing against her own turning her on as they go. "Ugh! Agghh! Uugggghhhh!" Both women groan and moan as they speed up, using their bodies to pleasure each other. As they speed up even more, Jennifer has to admit that it ALMOST feels as good as being fucked by her husband, the busty brunette momentarily regretting never having been with a another woman until now. She watches Ariana, the blonde's eyes closed as she grinds against Jennifer, totally lost in the moment, enjoying the pleasure racing through her body. Just as Jennifer lets herself go, both women cum a third and final time, both of them crying out louder than before. They collapse on the bed exhausted, their bodies still tangled together.

They lie there motionless for almost ten minutes. Ariana's the first to move, dragging herself to the head of the bed, kissing Jennifer once more as she moves past her. "Thanks for one of the most amazing nights I've had in the last few months," Ariana says, exhaustion in her voice. Jennifer pulls herself up next to Ariana, almost falling asleep instantly as her head hits the pillow. "No problem. Thanks for one the most amazing nights I've had in the last few YEARS," Jennifer laughs before drifting off to sleep...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, JLH_T88, Cum4JLH, Sorale21, Sheltonknight

JLH_T88

The billionaire had his way with these 2 lol

Will there be a part 3?

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

The billionaire had his way with these 2 lol

Will there be a part 3?

There might be. Working on a few things first

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA